Reviews of Baymont by Wyndham Chicago/Calumet City 3 stars

4.4

6.1

4.5

5.5

I would not go there again ever...
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The phone did not work I had no iron the was was dirty with no towels there were not enough towels in the room the elevator barely worked u could smell the sewer through the sink or just bad plumbing my king size bed felt like it was about to fall apart on the left side when u sit on it the mirror behind the tv almost fell and it didnt smell freshly clean in the room or the hotel it smell bad and looked very unclean I would not go there again or recommend that place

The location was close to alot of attraction

Honestly it was really bad.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Walked into the building and the furniture alone in the lobby put me off cause it was very messed up and had the color peeling off. We then went to our room where the elevator had a horrible smell and dirt every where as we walked through the hallway the panels were coming off and you can see scratches all throughout the paint. We walked into our room where we had two lights that didn’t work and the fan in the bathroom was broken there was also bed bugs! and the room had NOT been cleaned and had a horrible stench of marijuana from who ever was last in the room. We stayed for all of 10 minutes and checked out because we felt that uncomfortable. On top of that the WiFi they had available did not work either.

I loved it!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

there’s nothing i didn’t like. I was comfortable.

I was able to enjoy a good swim and a good nights sleep with ease, which is hard to do with 2 young children.

The property is disgusting in every aspect.

The property is disgusting in every aspect. From the lobby to the rooms. Leaking ceiling, weaken floor boards Mildew smell, damaged furniture, slow elevators. The outside looks modern bit the inside hasn't had a n update since constructed and poorly managed. Felt so uncomfortable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Air didn't work so they moved us to a new room that was not very clean so we went to the dollar store to get cleaning stuff and air freshener to do it ourselves. The privacy lock was only half there, no remote and only two hangers, coffee maker was dirty. I could go on forever but it was the worst.

Nothing. It was my worst hotel stay ever

DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL.YOU WILL BE SORRY!

The hotel was a "trap" hotel that stink. I had to purchase Lysol, Clorox, and Air fresher just to be able to stay there. You all should be ashamed of yourself by listing this "motel" on your website!! I will NEVER stay at another Baymont/Wyndham hotel again. JUST NASTY!!

Nothing about this hotel was acceptable. The breakfast consist of cold cereal and a pancake maker that looked like it had not been cleaned in months. There was hardboiled eggs that the workers sliced in half...no scrambled eggs and no fruit. One room that I moved from on the first floor had the window open and a piece of a blunt that was put out on the bottom of the lamp. The so called suite that I was moved too was disgusting. There were stains on the couch, walls, and lamp shade that looked like body fluids (urine and blood) We were constantly killing flies that got into the room somehow. The air conditioning unit dripped condensation on the carpet from Friday to Sunday. And it was still dripping when we left. The freezer looked like someone urinated in it (yellow ice forming on all three walls of it). The carpet look so nasty and it smelled nasty too And to top it all off, the manager told me that he would refund me 10 percent to stay However he changed his mind when i check out. A full investigation into this hotel needs to be done by Wyndham. I cannot believe the corporation or the city has not closed this "hotel" immediately.

3.5
    did not stay

lobby furniture in very bad condition (rips,dirty). since we lived an hour west and hotel/location did not have anything for us to do, we no longer needed to stay, the hotel accepted our request to cancel without charge. Booking.Com no longer handles this hotel and the negative comments appear valid. It would have been nice for Booking.com to have notified us they de-listed this hotel so we could decide to stay or find another place.

easy access to highway

Horrendous, terrible, and needs to be shut down

This was by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. It was nasty, the room smelled horrible and the bathroom was disgusting. The floor was dirty. Beware of this place . Do not stay at this hotel

Nothing at all

It need to be upgraded and fixed

The odor in the hotel and the room. The elevator seam asofit wouldn't open and close properly.

The room we saw had rwayer damage in the ceiling and floor was weak

There was also mattress thrown out all over the ground behind the building
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The entire hotel was dirty, the lights were super dim, the paint on the walls was chipped. The toilet seat had cigarette burn marks, my shits were put on the wrong way. Each floor of the hotel and a horrible smell, the refrigerator and microwave were both disgusting..! The telephone in the room had no buttons..! There was bugs on the lamp shades on top of there being stains on the bed skirts. The floors were filthy by far the worst experience I ever had in any hotel

Can’t believe this place is allowed to be open.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We were shocked at the condition of this place. The hallways had a strong, rancid scent. The “king suite” was nothing more than a loveseat with several creepy stains on its mattress shoved awkwardly into a small regular sized room. The carpet was crusty in multiple places. The fan for the bathroom came on automatically with the light and was so loud and rickety that it woke our children up in a fright when I went to use the restroom in the night. The furniture was strangely mismatched, as though it was all purchased from random rummage sales. We tried to move the coffee table so our two kids could play a game and one of the legs (cheap metal from each 80s) simply fell off as it was being carried across the room. The microwave was so old that our daughter asked what it was because she’d never seen a a microwave from the 90s.

NOTHING!

Hotel was unclean, the furniture was shabby and antiquated. The service was poor from staff. I booked this hotel hotel because of the pool, upon arrival I was told that if I would have taken the time to read the fine print at the bottom online I would have known that it was temporary closed. The receptionist was very rude and not accommodating. The food was a joke. Old boiled eggs, cut in half. No meats (bacon or sausage) no cream cheese for the bagels. Was told by staff that more items of selections was coming but none came. I didn’t take any pictures but I can tell you that everything was old and shabby, from water stained ceilings to mildew bathtub. Housekeeping didn’t even bother to vacuum the room during our 2 day stay!

NOTHING!

Last choice over the Motel Zanzabar on skid row.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Nothing worked from the pool to the AC to the TV to the toilet . I even got stuck in the elevator .

Not at all as advertised, I now that the Wyndham brand means absolutely nothing when it comes to clean and quality , I cannot believe the condition of places that have 'by Wyndham" on them. YUCK!!!

First (and Last) stay at a Baymont by Wyndham!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The lobby furniture was tattered and torn- horrible first impression. Hallways were hot and humid, with banged up walls and carpeting. Went to the free breakfast, surveyed the options, took one sip of lukewarm undrinkable coffee, and immediately left to get breakfast somewhere else The fitness center was closed, and judging by the sign on the door, it has been closed for many months. This Hotel reflects poorly on the brand, but I have to fault myself for using Booking.com reflexively, and choosing the Hotel only by location. I will be more careful next time and check the ratings and reviews carefully. I could never return to this Hotel chain.

The room air conditioning was great- the room was nice and cool upon arrival (on a very hot day.) Check in was fine- new employee but she was well supervised. We were advised by email ahead of time that the swimming pool was out of commission. The bed was new and comfortable.

VERY BAD MANAGEMENT

My air conditioner went out yesterday so I went to the movies ate and got a hotel room the only thing that I enjoyed was the air free breakfast was advertised so I went to the vending machines to get a snack until morning it only took change the hotel didn't have any change the receptionist kindly went to her car and found change for a dollar! In the morning I went to breakfast and began making a waffle only to find there were no plates .I chalked it up as the company's way of discouraging buisness

Disgusting!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was run down furniture all damaged, phone did not work, air conditioning did not cool properly, could not get wifi to work! I felt itchy all night. The motel was very noisy we did not feel safe here at all! I would not recommend this motel to anyone! It’s a dive!

Honestly there was nothing I liked at all could not wait to get out of here!

Good spot for truckers not for families on vacation
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The pics didn’t match the hotel itself. Also no indoor pool like the description . The bed weren’t queen sized much smaller scratches and paint missing on wall. The tub did not resemble the tub in the picture tv channels fuzzy no face towels in bathroom

great location close to venue I’ll be attending. Smoking rooms are rare

DON'T STAY HERE!

DON'T STAY HERE. Toilet rocked back and forth, bathroom fan shook room, reserved smoking room and walked in and it wasn't cleaned yet, so I got stuck with a non smoking room (Nobody there to clean it in afternoon). Made reservation because we wanted pool/spa/ fitness center. All are closed. Totally misrepresented on booking.com, and the hotel did nothing to compensate for not having any of the amenities booking says it has. Breakfast looked awful, so walked to McDonald's. Stay at 2-4 hotels a week, this was one of the worst I've been to, I will never stay here again.

Nothing, I only stated about half of the negative issues in the dislike section.

Will not be staying there again!

The pictures online need updated. The couches in the lobby are ripped. The elevator made horrible noises, so we started taking the stairs. The door from the stairs was jammed. The pool and weight room was closed. Pillows had makeup on them upon arrival and found a dirty towel in the room. Lighting in the room was very dim.

The customer service was good.

Horrible facility. Do not book this room
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pictures online are very misleading. Not a great facility at all. Rooms are old, our ceiling had water damage in the “Suite”. The couch was ripped. The price for the suite was outrageous due to the very low quality of the room. I would not recommend this hotel at all to anyone. Definitely should not be a branch of Wyndham.

The customer service was great checking in.

3.0
    I will not ever go back even if they gave me a free stay
    • Deluxe King Suite with Spa Bath - Smoking

The room was filthy it looked as if it hadn’t been vacuumed or swept . The spa tub and bathtub where filthy I had to clean them my self before use and they claimed that was the only room available

Nothing except the fact I got a night away!

The hotel was dirty when you walked in, staff wasn't...

The hotel was dirty when you walked in, staff wasn't friendly and the room was dirty. The room looked like it hadn't been vacuumed or deep cleaned. Dirt on chair and on the counter. I won't book again.

It was located near food,
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was closed. They had bed bugs and that is just crazy, one of my guys left and went to another motel. One room I was put in on the 2nd floor literally felt as if I was going to fall thru the floor. They weren’t done remodeling, just not a good experience.

It was located near food,

Your hotel needs a makeover. It looks old and looks like no money has been put into the hotel in yea
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The chair in the room was very bad. No material on the chairs arm. The seat was full of pet hair. I put had towels on the seat and back part of the chair. Room 229. The walls needed painting. The whole hotel needs a make over.

The bed was comfortable. I like having a smoking room.

mediocre
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

the room was old and definitely not clean. I can see hair from the last person who stayed there. I don't think they even clean the bed sheets.

The waffle breakfast

Very poor lighting it was dull was expecting to be a five...
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Very poor lighting it was dull was expecting to be a five star hotel not. Very disappointed room was not cleaned the next day. Came back to the room after the funeral no fresh towels dirty linen no garbage empty just sad for 175.00 for to nights.

My stay sucked!
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Wi-Fi didn't work and the cable had static channels. The front desk said they would send someone to check it but they never sent anyone.

There was no meat with the breakfast.

Glad l didn't stay more than one night.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The entrance and lobby was very nasty! Clear doors were not clean,the floor looks as if it hasn't been mopped in weeks, the furniture and area rug is over worn out and very nasty. The hallways and housekeeping of the hotel in general is very poor. The breakfast area was very dirty and there was no visible kitchen staff. There was no meat or fresh fruit served. I always lodge at baymont inn when l travel and this location was a COMPLETE shock, disbelief and disgrace to the standard of which lm accustomed to. It's in person appearance was not the same as the online pictures depict. I only stayed because it was too late to cancel without being charged.

bad
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Marks on walls. Broken Windows. Smelled like weed. Just not maintained at all. Worse hotel i have ever been to. Pictures that they have on website r a lie.

It was mediocre and the front desk stay was unprofessional
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Cleanliness of the room but I booked a king room and there wasn't ine available so she gave me a double bed and I had to pay $10 more which I felt I shouldn't have to but I did it because I wanted the room.

The fact that I could get a smoking room.

Trash, nasty, dirty.

Read abp be comment.

Trash, nasty, dirty. No chairs or any kind of seating in pool area. That way you won't stay and swim in murky pool water. No towels for pool, told to use room towels. Only given two towels when reservations were made stated 3 ppl in party. Refused to eat their "free breakfast!" I do not want to ever go to that " ghetto hotel" again or, be referred to that place, area, neighborhood.

I enjoyed nothing the jacuzzi was broken.

everything

I enjoyed nothing the jacuzzi was broken. The pool was extra cold. My bathroom was leaking water from the toilet. The room had old furniture. I was very dissatisfied.

HORRIBLE
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

this property had no hot water..tge room had a dirty fridge dead bugs smashed on the table...matteresses stacked up outside indicating there has probably been a recent case of bed bugs!

Feels like home thanks.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Breakfast is in a shared area ,(while it’s early)me Myself would preferably like to eat breakfast while getting ready to check out

Clean , feels like home

I won’t be back

Rooms were definitely not worth $100 a night And if you’re going to charge that at least have a decent breakfast!! Mattress was terrible Towel rack hanging on one side A mess

Was in and about a couple times Never had a problem finding a park

Horrible

I didn’t like anything..no hot water, room need to be renovated very outdated pillows were old and not at all fluffy

The entire room needed a renovation

The front desk attendant was helpful but the cleaning crew sucked...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I stayed two nights and asked them to clean my room amd my room was never cleaned the whole stay. My trash was overfilled I had to call the front desk and ask for trash bags myself to throw my trash in. I was very upset and not pleased at all.

I liked the man who booked me the night I came in here was very helpful.

I would like a better vist with great service and staff

My entire vist

This stay was horrible!!!! The room smelled bad !!! There was NO HOT WATER! NO HOT TUBE!! Which was the only reason i decide to book here. So disappointed, this hotel needs help! The staff was never at the front desk for additional help. The free breakfast was completely cold and my food was not cooked completely.

I would stay again if my request were submitted upon stay

Bathroom bed blanket

I wasn’t happy with the blanket on the bed nor the bathroom had hair in shower walls was moved to another room due 2 smell of cat litter so we he window was open

The pool ramp was broke .
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool ramp was broke . The jacuzzi was dirty and had materials in it. The hotel looked like it was falling apart. The pool area looks horrible. Their was renovations going on that I was unaware of . It was overall horrible . I will not recommend to anyone

Excellent location and great staff
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There is no breakfast included, but there is a small table with fruits and cereals.

Walk distance from Millennium park and easy to go to main city points. Front desk very helpful and clean rooms. Bottle of water is free and you can use as many you want.

Terrible!

BREAKFAST was not quality of breakfast in other communities!!!! Bed mattress was head down ,feet up-not level! Ghetto!

we are very upset and disappointed. We have stayed at Baymont inn. All have had hot breakfast- Waffles ,bacon, sausage,potatoes and eggs. Only waffles-NO MEAT< NO POTATOES< NO SCRAMBLED EGGS-SO<SO DISAPPOINTED! GHETTO!I We would have stayed at Extended Stay if we knew it wasnt going to be a REAL Breakfast! Would love a refund!!

It was ok could have be better
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

the pillows are bad, no bed spread and the hallway need to be redone kind of dark and worn, room was not clean every day of stayed for four days and only got new towel for two of them.

the location to restaurant and stores. Quite area. Staff was very helpful when needed.

Diamond in the rough
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Could have used warmer water for showers.

I especially liked the location, it met my overall needs. The facility definitely needs some updating, painting, new carpet, some TLC. I was told all new renovations are planned. The staff was especially helpful and nice. This facility definitely has some big potential. I will be back to see the new renovations.

Staff was pleasant
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Not clean needs touch up with paint furniture beat up no mattress pad cover to protect the mattress mattress was in horrible condition it's unlikely I will stay there ever again

Staff was pleasant

Avoid if possible

The rooms smelled like weed and cigarettes smoke. We changed 3 different rooms and they all smelt the same. The roof was caving in and the bed was uncomfortable.

It was reasonably priced. The breakfast was good.

I was very unhappy with the accommodations.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The place was dirty. The lights and appliances were not plugged in. There was food remaining in the refrigerator from the previous stay. The pillows were dirty and clumpy.

Not much. I would never stop there again

Awful, I had to check out early because I couldn't get comfortable enough to go to sleep. A complete
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Everything. The building is ran down. Bed was not comfortable, pool and hot tub poorly kept. Rooms were not clean there was dust every where and red marks on the walls... Windows were broken.. Just awful I will never stay there again!

I did not like nothing

I haven't stayed in a more run down hotel in my life.

The hotel was a dump. Not very clean, holes in the walls, broken fixtures, ice machines not working, broken sink, really pathetic.

Bed was comfortable

Disappointed in Baymount Inns. Have stayed at others that was very nice.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Place needs some major maintenance.The smoke detector was hanging out of the cleaning. The walls really need a coat of fresh paint. Really needs to have a clean fresh look.

Never ever again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We have had the worst experience as a family. Soon after we arrive a smelly and dirty room, we get in touch with management. We told them, we don't want another room but we wanted to leave. They put us in touch with booking.com. Unfortunately we were able to cancel our 4 days stay there. Everything was dirty, there were bugs in the bathroom, entire hotel smell horrible. It is so obvious that, no body even check or control stuff around. Things were broken in our room and in the entire hotel. The worst of all, we have had used towel given to us. And yeap, you guessed it. Somebody previously clean themselves with that... Anyways hotel management never got in touch with us to fix the problem and we basically spent our entire time outside. Oh boy. I don't even want to go on. It was bad and we have stayed a lot of hotels before (I travel because of my job) We are not a family who looks for luxury, we like simple and clean. That's all.

Staff was ok and trying to help. Although they knew we were struggling with the hotel, they never asked what was wrong.

I do not wish my worst enemy to stay there.

Staff were unhelpful during check out, ended up charging me for a night I wasn't even there for. Noisy, the sheets were stained, the sheets did not stay on the mattress, the floor lamp was bent, a lamp wasn't plugged in. The air unit was noisy. The water pressure was terrible, water did not get hot enough. It was in a terrible part of town, felt unsafe overall.

Furniture was pleasant.

Not satisfied at all.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Bathroom was dirty looks like splatter poop on the toilet seat no soap toilet handle was broken bathtub was dirty shower curtain had mold on bottom, no covers on bed if you got cool at night just a dirty looking blanket on the luggage rack which had spots on it. There is no way I would stay at this hotel or inn again and I most definitely would not recommend it to anyone I know. I also took pictures of the bathtub and the handle falling off the toilet the dirty bathtub. It was totally ridiculous the elevator floor was dirty, the staff was kind of okay but I would not give them an a maybe a c. There were also other people complaining and someone took videos of bed bugs although I was itching but I didn't find any bites on me thank God for that.

Absolutely nothing

I was not informed of s deposit, and the ATM Didn't work and I had to go to the gas statio
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The air conditioning unit in the room didn't work, and I told the front desk manager, and the only reply was that he worked there up until the next morning and would make mention of the problem , and the parking was inept

Unacceptable, would have checked out if there would have not been a problem getting a refund.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Had to change rooms 2x's the first room had a dirty tub/shower. The second room had a thick layer of dust over the ceiling fan, addition to a loose toilet seat and mold on the bottom of the shower curtain and outer caulking on the outside of the tub. Pictures were hung crooked, the lamp was broken/bent and dust on all the furniture.The last room had dust above the ceiling fan and loose toilet seat also, in addition to mold on the end of the shower, curtain,king size mattress on a queen size box spring . Refrigerator froze all the food, television not anchored to TV stand on both sides. a little cleaner than the first two. Air conditioner work, but was barely installed properly. Went to the store and bought by own cleaning supplies. If it was not for the holiday and difficulty getting refund back on card, would have checked out. Made the best of an unacceptable situation.

Dirty and outfated
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The receprion area was dirty, outdated and not welcoming. A lady was complaining that her tub was not draining. Another man was getting a different room cause something was broken in the room He was given. The elevators and hallways smelled like mariguana and all the walls looked pretty beat up. The room we stayed in had a coffee pot with a used tea bag in it. The bathroom was not clean, our non-smoking room smelled like smoke, we only had sheets on our bed and no comforter, our sink was dirty, our mattress and sheets were stained. Quite frankly we felt the need to disinfect everything. The breakfast just cereal, bagels and waffles. All the counters were full of waffle batter and dirty cups, the trash can was overflowing, there was coffee but no coffee cups. The tables were filthy.... Sorry, but we will not be stay there again or recommend that place to anyone.

The person who checked us in was friendly and professional. Probably the best part of the whole stay.

Would come back due to its location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom was old and leaked water. No safety bars to hold on to and no rubber mat for the tub It was kind of slippery at times when using shampoo etc.

Staff were very friendly and helpful

The 3 staff members we interacted with were all very nice...

Our room smelled like smoke.

The 3 staff members we interacted with were all very nice and friendly. The location was nice because it's so close to the highway.

Worst place ever!!

When arriving everything was good. I booked a King Room but was offered a discount to the Executive Jacuzzi Suite. It was pure hell. The lights half worked, tv quality was poor and so many problems with the jacuzzi. Black stuff was coming out from the seams of the metal finish of the tub. The water jets were too loose causing them to splash water all over. The maintenance person had to come several times but because we were not satisfied, we left to no return given. I was told that refunds was not given after the room keys are in hand. As a offering for such poor service, a $40 off the next stay voucher was offered. I would never stay here again.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Worst place ever soooooo nasty should be shut down!!
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Dirty and grossest everything!!!!

Room was disgustingly GROSS THERE WERE BLOOD AND DIRT SMEARED ON THE WALLS PEOPLE FIGHTING IN THE HALLWAY THE BATHROOM WAS DIRTY AND GROSS THE BED HAD STAINS ON IT THE CURTAINS WERE DIRTY THE SINKS WERE CLOGGED IT WAS THE WORST PLACE I EVER STAYED IN AND THE POOL KEY DIDN'T EVEN WORK THE BREAKFAST WAS TERRIBLE I HATE THIS PLACE!!!!

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

WARNING DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

The whole experience was terrible...the hotel was nasty and the rooms were terrible.The floor we were on smelled like weed...the pool area needed to be painted. There was visible rust around railings where you would use to get out of the pool.The free breakfast was a joke and the presentation was terrible. In the room where my kids were in the railing was sticking out on the sides.One of my kids scratched there leg on that thing. The entire experience was horrible.I would not recommend anyone to stay at this hotel...it is horrible and not worth your money. You will be very very disappointed if you spend your money at this hotel.

Nothing it was horrible the whole experience.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Dirthole Night..sleep with cholths on!

This was the dirtiest place I have every been in... Stains on the walls.... Rusty water came out of the shower..bathroom fan sounded like it was going to come out of the ceiling

There was nothing to like

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

No hot water n somebody likes to play with doors handles.

It seem like someone was touching the door and there wasn't no hot water I went to the front desk at 9 some man said he turned up the tank already still no hot water at 10 so I got dress cuz I didn't want to wash up in cold water went to the front desk told her she really didn't say nothing so I told her I will not be staying a 2nd night she said ok I left I think you should of gave me some of my 100.00 back was late to a wedding do to couldn't wash my body.

The bed was fluffy!!

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

DONT DO IT!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty rooms. Hair in bathtub and counters. Vanity falling apart. Carpet in swept. Only a sheet to cover up with besides decaorative runner at foot of bed. Separate card to get into swimming area and having to renew that card daily. Mini fridge had yellow liquid spilled in it. Only two towels and wash rags. Cigarette burn on counter of non smoking room. Water pressure very poor. Pool area needs repainted and heavily reeked of chlorine. No sitting area at poolside. Had to sit on the floor. WONT BE BACK!!

Not a whole lot.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Worst hole in the wall hotel I've ever stayed at!

The room was dirty, hair on the bathroom floor, mattress was stained. Window curtain falling off, mirror was crooked. There was no hot water, no bath towels, walls peeling, used shampoo bottle, garbage under the bed, the staff was rude and not helpful.

Pretty much nothing.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Has some problems that need work on

There were no clean towels, also for two days no hot water in the room, when you have hot choclate please have hot water to mix it

Location to family was great

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

Vance and Janelle are great staff but the hotel needs an overhaul with building and upper management
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We needed a place for the night since we were passing through and when we arrived there in the evening after lots of old school paper work we were able to get into our room. We were given room 304 which was not acceptable at all. The room was musty and had a light stale smoke smell with the window left open. But worst of all our door to the room had a big enough gap from the door to the metal jamb that you could see into the hallway. Someone could easily wiggle the the latch to get in. I told Vance about the situation and he was respectful and apologized for the inconvenience. He showed me another room on the first floor which was not even cleaned up for new guests. Finally he had us in room 120. The room was good enough to sleep in for the night. We wanted to take advantage of the pool but by the time we went through the hopping around for an adequate room the pool was closed and our AC in the room didn't work there was also multiple spots if water damage on the ceiling and wall of our room. I spoke with a middle eastern lady at the front desk the next morning about the situation and all she said was sorry and wasn't willing to give any type of discount. The hotel manager (I didn't know at the time that he was the hotel manager) Raj was there. I asked the lady if I could speak with the hotel manager to which she said "he is not here." which in fact he was. Finally she said she would reimburse me $15.00 for our troubles. We left agreeing to disagree with how everything was handled on her end. When we finally arrived at home I continued to call to speak with the hotel manager and that is when I found out it was Raj. The front desk manager Janelle was eager help me and listened to my story. She apologized for the lack of professionalism and honesty from the lady at the front desk and has given us a complimentary 1 room queen bed stay on them and free for us.

The front desk manager Vance did an amazing job helping our family get into a comfortable room. And Janelle another front desk manager went over and above to make sure we were satisfied with the hiccups that had happened when we were there.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

Not worth the money, better off staying somewhere else further away.

The staff was decently friendly, but the hotel itself was not maintained very well. Paint was peeling on the walls, the sink was cracked, the floors were gross and in desperate need of a cleaning, the smell of smoke filled every room. Just looking at the pool and the layer of film on top of the water was enough to not want to even try and get in. Also, in the back and side of the hotel was two abandoned lots, one used for semi-truck parking but the other was just empty and not well lit. Not worth the money staying there.

The bed was comfortable but it did not seem clean.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

It was horrible.

It was horrible. Room was not clean pillow cases looked like they were used that day. There was no iron on the wall and we had to take a cold shower. The water never warmed up. Almost got stuck in the elevator because the doors wouldn't close. Would not recommend anyone stay here.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

Don't ever stay here
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

KayRon was rude to the point of racism. We were the first in line to check in but he seemed to be taking blacks first. We had to wait til people that came after us were helped. Then we went to use the pool and it had so much chlorine my daughter and I couldn't stand to be in it. The room stank. Breakfast was just the worst hotel breakfast I have ever tried to eat.

Not much I liked about the place.

There was fighting several times. Smoking. Loud music throughout the night.

The images this hotel uses are not the actual images of the Hotel. Misleading

Poor
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Every thing The floor was wet for the ac

The room was Flooded from the ac

Great clean and breakfast was pretty good too

Great clean and breakfast was pretty good too

Worst hotel in Chicago land

• Standard King Room - Smoking

Poor customer service and management services were awful