Reviews of Bayside Inn 2 stars

2055 North Fremont Street, Monterey, CA 93940, USA

#52 of 67 hotels in Monterey

Do not stay here!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Got a room here after looking at YOUR pictures of the rooms that all looked NICE and BIG, arrived and was greeted by a man that spoke and understood ve little english. I asked where the breakfast was and he said here in this tiny little office under the maps about the size of a breadbox. No place to sit to eat?? We stayed in room 119 , as soon as we opened the door, I laughed and thought it was a joke , the room was the size of a closet..and for $100/night I was shocked! The door opened and a foot away was an old bed, looks like it's been in use since the 60's. a foot from the bed there was a dresser in horrible condition that housed a mini fridge with microwave on top of it. Around the corner was a disgusting bathroom; the toilet was old, chipped, the floors looked dirty. Around th he tiny corner was the sink...the sink was dirty and chipped, the shower was ok, very basic toiletries , two cheap hand soaps and towels that look like they've been in service since the motel opened , over all I was grossed out by the bathroom as it seemed like housekeeping washed it maybe a few times a year. The size of the room was so small we had to side step around each other awkwardly just to move . It was definitely not the BIG comfy rooms YOU advertised, and for the price was a joke . We've stayed at places for half the price and twice the size and cleanliness . Don't waste your money here , I'm sure the 5 other motels in the area are better than the closet they'll put you in and charge you for.

The rooms are worn, but the personnel is great and we felt very welcome!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms are at times very worn. The second time we stayed there we had to unplug TV and micro wave to find available electrical outlets and the window screen left a crack open.

The personnel is great and we felt very welcome!

Not great, but you get what you pay for

Very dingy, tired looking & generally quite grubby looking. Breakfast was served in a seated area next to the parking lot. Noise from traffic & low-flying aircraft kept us awake. For a little bit more we’d stay at the Travelodge up the road next time

Easy to find

Great breakfast and location isbeautiful.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Although clean the room had a strange smell and furniture really dated

Great breakfast and location isbeautiful. I had a morning run up the hill nearby which was beautiful.

Very nice location for cyclists

A friendly front counter receptionist greeted me while picking his nose, quite unsanitary to say the least.

Room was clean and neat. WiFi signal was strong, but relatively slow (www.speedtest.com: 5Mbps download; 1Mbps upload). Excellent digital TV service with 100s of popular HD channel choices. Parking was convenient with a stall immediately outside the door to my room. Hotel grounds were immaculate and well maintained. Parking area was well lit. Fairly short bicycle ride (about a mile) to access Monterey Bay Coastal Recreation Trail. No problem leaving my car parked on property before checking in and after checking out while I went cycling.

The property was very cute and the rooms were adorable.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was pretty small and the bed took up most of the room but that’s pretty much the only downside

The property was very cute and the rooms were adorable. Everything was clean and the customer service was amazing. The tv was also really nice

Affordable Nice Location

My stay was good, no complaints but my friend had a dirty stinky room the night before. She got her refund and stayed in another Motel. As far for me my room was clean and comfortable. Great air conditioner.

Served it’s purpose if a tad expensive.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No breakfast room, eat it outside or in your room. All breakfast items are sweet, more like a cut down afternoon tea but it put us on for a while. Rooms are small and had thin walls, snoring from adjacent room at times but we had the laundry room to the other side which was quiet. Typical US Motel, ok for a quick overnight on Route 1.

Location, cleanliness.

Nice place might stay there again but not for sure.

Other people who were staying there were very loud outside of their room and it was 11 at night when I had to tell them to keep the noise down. They should have a sign to be mindful of other guests.

The Location was perfect for being close to everything not to hard to find and the staff was friendly.

The rooms where clean and comfy, and the outdoor area is...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

You need a car to get somewhere, it's bit of a walk to the beach and to restaurants.

The rooms where clean and comfy, and the outdoor area is really nice with all the red. The breakfast is not much, but they got really tasty muffins.

Disappointed with rooms, cleanliness, size and price. Crowded parking. Would not stay again.

An older motel style facility with less than modern rooms that were small, unclean (linens smelled) and greatly overpriced at $138.00 + tax of $21.44. My wife and I would not stay again or recommend this facility. We would opt. for the name brand hotels across the street that we later checked and found to have lower room prices. I did discuss this with the owner/manager who agreed to a $20.00 refund.

We were disappointed especially with the price.

Location and price met or exceeded al expectations, with a friendly staff and a clean room.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Toilet in room 119 was installed too close to the wall. My brother in room 120 said his was properly placed.

The price and location were unbeatable. Clean room, comfortable bed, good TV. Friendly staff and a good breakfast .

location, that was it.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Tub faucet and lavatory faucet never stoped running all night, when I told front desk they just said ok thank you. Toilet handle broke when we got checked in had to fix my self. only one outlet for the entire room which had a power strip that was completely full with microwave, fridge, tv, dish, lamp all plugged into it. talk about not safe. lastly the blankets and sheets had yellow crusty spots that was disgusting.

location, that was it.

had great time.

Leaving!

I can't tell you how comfortable the bed was, now nicely the décor was, or how good the breakfast was. Because my vocabulary and articulation of word would fall very very short! I would stay there in a heartbeat!

Pleasant. Met expectations for the money.

At the End of a motel strip on Del Monte boulevard, but close to everything by car.

Family operated. Friendly. Very clean. Good WiFi. Fine example of a motel brought up to 21st century standards. Good value for the Monterey Penninsla. No surprises.

A Big rip off, bad bed, bad breakfast bad staff
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything the having a hard bed with metal bars that scrape your shins or the gross breakfast or the owners arguing at night or the bad location not actually in Monterey and the request a refund so I could go elsewhere to stay and they refused the sheets dirty the towels wrinkled damp it sucked I should get my money back it was horrible

It was not even in Monterey I searched for a hotel in Monterey it was in Sea side, the owners/ staff do not speak any English, my room was right next to their living quarters and the wife yelled at her family all evening the bed was hard the floors unmoved the breakfast was bad 1 pot of coffee and 1/4 of a cupcake and spoiled milk I requested a refund and they did not speak English so I feel ripped off they do not replace towells they just refill the ones from the floor terrible place to stay nothing good

Not too bad neither not too good
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Quite expensive, the room is very very small. The staffs do not speak and understand well English. There is no a sitting down place to have breakfast, you will need to go back to your room.

The place is ok, not far from the center if you have a car. Room is clean, the bed is comfortable.

Would recommend this to anyone and would stay here again

Sad excuse for a breakfast. Hot water for tea orange juice and coffee. With cut up chunks of Cosco muffins. Containers of dry cereal available

Very quiet rooms. Great parking. Easy to get to. The rooms were very clean. The bed comfortable. Great price for the locations. Very pretty flowers and plants all around the buildings

Not stop here

Very bad WiFi connection. Impossible. No breakfast room. Property of the bathroom not at standard.

Cute room, nice stay

Door didn't seal all the way when closed, had to use the heater more than I would be liked.

Cute rooms, nice and close to the action in Monterey without being in a noisy part of town.

Good for what we wanted served well . Our second visit in three years so that says it all
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Dovidinh walls a bit thin and caters for basic clientele. If you want a basic good motel with good staff and low cost go here. If you want better pay more

Ok it’s basic but that’s what you should expect if you want a cheap deal. Staff are great very helpful and it’s close to restaurants and walking trail into fisherman’s wharf and cannery row. If you want better pay more but includes a buffet breakfast at an affordable price

it was great for my friend and me as we were there to just golf. I would not bring my wife here.

1) Breakfast is only open from 8-10am, We were gone before it opened both days so never got breakfast. 2) 1 of the beds was so squeaky whenever you moved on it. One night we both just started laughing when my friend got up at 3am to go to the bathroom. 3) Front desk clerk was very hard to understand, heavy accent- had to repeat himself a few times, but was freindly

1) Great location 2) Fair pricing for the what you get

Monterey is really beautiful!

Room small, perfect for 1 or 2 nights. I stayed 3 and everything was ok.

Monterey is really beautiful! Great location, but, if possible , it’s better to stay near attractions. Between Monterey tourist area and the hotel there was a highway, so we couldn’t walk around but with car you’ll stay ok.

For the price, it was good value and the manager was friendly and accomodating.

The mattresses are past their prime...

There was lots of hot water for the showers and the continental breakfast was simple but got us off to a quick start in the morning. The orange juice was good!

Nice little hotel with breakfast included
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Nice little hotel! Staff is friendly. Good breakfast is included: muffins, croissants (very tasty), cereal, tea, coffee, juice. Heater in the room. Everything necessary is in the room (fridge, microwave, toilettes). Beautiful outdoor patio for the breakfast.

Appreciate the staff
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Our room was the smallest in the motel and was tight for two.

It is a small and older classic style motel. While the space was tight in our room I liked the kind of effort made by owners and staff to create a nice and clean room.

A great, cheap, place to crash.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was fairly basic (muffin, cereal, coffee, juice), but it was sufficient for me.

Clean, friendly staff, good value for money. A good place to crash when on the road in and around Monterey.

Overall decent place to stay if it's a stop for a night on your way to someplace else. Can improve.

1. Felt unsafe as the inn gates were wide open throughout the night with seemingly no security whatsoever. The room door had minimal locking with only a latch to keep the door shut 2. WiFi was slow 3. Heater wasn't very effective in one of our rooms but we got switched to another room for that 4. Owner/ co-owner at the front desk barely spoke English. We were OK as we are Indian and managed to communicate in Hindi. 5. Breakfast (included in package) was poor

1. Room and bathroom were clean 2. Value for money

I’d definitely pay another $10-15 a night and stay elsewhere
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was cold—I had to wear a sweater to bed WiFi was slow, I could barely check email Housekeeping left smelly old food in the fridge Owners did not seem to speak English well

Pleasant good for our purpose - rest so we can go out and site see.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We had an incident with bugs (not bed bugs). My friend got bit. Owner was kind enough to exchange rooms the next day.

Friendly management. Good location.

Pleasant stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

If you are looking for great WiFi, this is not the place. Ended up using my Smart Phone as a hot spot. Thank goodness for unlimited data plan

Nice motel. Reminiscent of earlier days. Very quaint. Room was small but very comfortable. Nice and quiet too especially when it is important you need a restful night's sleep. Parking was great.

Everything else was good about the property.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The property was good, the only thing that bothered us was the smell of the room. Another thing was breakfast was only muffin and cereal.

Everything else was good about the property.

A great bargain for those not looking for Hilton-like accommodations

For the price, nothing

A small, cramped room that happened to have an inop AC/heat unit. They did provide a small space heater (28* outside at night during the stay) so we were comfortable, no problem. Everything else worked as it should. I've stayed here before so I knew what I was reserving, it's a clean room at a great price in Monterey in an older property, a rarity. I race out at the racetrack nearby so I stay here when I'm in town. Easy to find, close to the highway. Will stay again next time I'm in town. Good Japanese food across the street, and the Grill a few blocks up the the street is dynamite. Coffee and donuts on the way out of town seal the deal in the mornings.

Very good value
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Too many layers of blankets that would get all tangled up

You get a lot for a really good price, nice room with bathroom and big tv. Even a simple breakfast is included.

not bad
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

bed was old and very uncomfortable breakfast very limited and below standard.

toilet is clean, room is somewhat clean microwave, tv, fridge in room parking very convenient, right in front of room.

Good price.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was just cold cereal, muffins, coffee and juice. A bigger variety would have been nice

Good price. Easy and quick drive to downtown and the main attractions.

The room was clean and in a convenient location.

There was no heating/ac system. There was a plug in space heater (and vaulted ceilings) it wasn’t freezing, but I was uncomfortably cold. The water for my shower at 6:30 was no more than lukewarm. And the room was very awkward looking. Paint chipping, severely worn nightstand, bright yellow color that was anything but cheery. Very run down. I paid $115 for a terrible room. Didn’t expect 4 stars, but honestly expected at least heat in my room.

The room was clean and in a convenient location.

Functional and affordable

Advertised as breakfast inc- no dining room, squashed office space to collect own breakfast. Breakfast consisted of cereal and & sweet muffin only ie no toast

Discounted price

Aside from the loud neighbors my stay was very peaceful.

How thin the walls are.

Neal and his son are nice down to earth people, they were more than happy to accommodate all requests, and the maids do an outstanding job keeping the rooms clean and tidy. I would most definitely stay again.

It was a quiet, safe, clean place to spend the night, and refrigerate foodstuffs. Bonus nice plants.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing, it was all adequate.

It's quiet (despite being very close to the intersection of two highways) and clean, a basic hotel, with effort made to upgrade things, like good cable, marble slabs for bathroom walls. You see the cables snaking up the wall to the tv, and there's press-on grout seal at the bottom if the slabs in the bathtub, but it has good cable, and marble, like that. The whole place has lovely well-cared-for succulents and flowers in pots and boxes,and pastries, cereals, coffee, juice, milk in the morning.

There was plenty of parking space.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was plenty of parking space. The place was also pretty quiet, although our room was close to the street. Big bed and nice clean room. Pretty good stay.

Decent, inexpensive place to sleep while doing Monterey Area tourist stuff.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

View was only the parking lot. Communicating with Bayside in was difficult due to problems with their phone system. Probably fixed by now. Did not partake of breakfast here. Parking lot is small and a bit cramped. No desk, & due to limited space the only chair was a folding chair.

The room, while VERY small, was spotlessly clean. TV was excellent, in terms of large screen size & channel selection.

I didn’t like that the people couldn’t speak English well...

I didn’t like that the people couldn’t speak English well when i went to ask them when the power would be turning back on. I took a cold shower and couldn’t get ready properly because they had no power from about 6 am to 4 pm

Lovely if you plan to unplug and cuddle

Heater did not work. (Staff did provide a little space heater) Wifi non-existent. Great connnection TO their router, but it apparently has a 56kb modem uplink everyone shares.

Nice little sitting alcove with 2 chairs and desk. Fridge and microwave. Desk staff very cheerful and helpful

Cold room, but good location
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was absolutely FREEZING in this room!!! There are no extra blankets and the old wall heater did nothing to keep the room warm. We were shivering all night and wore multiple jackets and socks to bed. Also, bed was not very comfortable.

It was not too far from downtown Monterey

Really happy with price, location, QUIET, so quiet, one story. Super comfortable!

The manager was away from the desk when we arrived and it said 15 mins to get back. I was worried we would be late for our concert: NO HIS FAULT. I called the office phone though and he came after about twenty rings, so it really was not a problem. Not a "didn't like" but we really had way too many towels in the room and I felt bad that they would need to wash ten towels when we only needed a few. We loved this place and all was awesome.

Huge room for two people. Pretty good breakfast since we expected a danish in a plastic bag and tea. We got muffins, cereal, milk, tea. Very quiet. No second floor to have people making noise. Good location for our concert.

Repeat stay because I got what I needed/expected with out high-end charges.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Cable TV limited (Direct TV, I think). Rusty water when first turning on shower.

Access to work environment. Close to most amenities (food, CVS, etc.). As reasonably priced as I could find for limited needs. Desk folks are real nice. Need anything(?) ... just ask.

Genuinely one of the worst motels I've stayed at, but the staff was great.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Drafty door, hard bed, terrible Wi-Fi, a toilet so close to the wall that it was impossible to comfortably sit on it, lack of available outlets, no fan in bathroom. Steep price for what I got.

Staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. Good location surrounded by amenities, but far away enough from the touristy spots to be quiet.

Hotel was decent

It did not have a hot tub and the location was not as close to the Monterey Wharf area as I would have liked.

It was available during the Pro Am Golf Tournament.

Good

Bed was pretty uncomfortable and sunk in towards the middle. Heater/AC was always too cold no matter how high the temperature was set to, even in “heat” mode.

Microwave and fridge were very practical and handy additions to the room. Location of the hotel is great - close to the freeway entrance and a very short drive to the beach, restaurants and other stores.

Great experience, will be back soon!

Great place to spend a night in Monterey while exploring the nearby sights. The staff went above and beyond in assisting me with a special request! Very satisfied with this place!

Fresh fully appointed motel.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Coffee was limited in availablity. No seating in the smoking area.

Comfortable bed and welcoming furnishings. Family owned and operated. Tasty continental breakfast. Good value.

Reasonably Priced, Clean and Friendly Staff!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Reasonably Priced, Clean and Friendly Staff. The room was basic but clean. It had a nice, big screen TV with many channels. Complimentary Wifi! The owners/receptionist is very friendly. Free breakfast is ok for SOS hunger. Location is not the best if you want to walk everywhere. The nearest beach is a 20-min walk away. Driving distance is great - to Monterey downtown as well as Pacific Grove ... A VERY GOOD DEAL!

The young man was very friendly, walking distance to...

Heater did not work, breakfast was at 8am i needed to leave earlier than that

The young man was very friendly, walking distance to Denny's, environment was safe

If hot water heaters were fixed, an excellent value
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

...hot water was never impressive in our room, bordering on the tepid, and completely absent on one of our 5 days. In the room of our children, there was virtually no water on the first night, though the staff apologetically and uncomplainedly changed their room for another with decent water the next day.

Staff was very helpful, even when we arrived in the middle of the night. Rooms nice and comfortable, temperature easily controlled, but...

OK place if you DON'T get the small room rooms. Rooms are clean, nice tvs, fridge and Microwave.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom to narrow. Can sit on toilet and shoulders touch both walls. Could hear a crying kid for hours then the father's voice till 2 am.

Not satisfied, we not recommend.

Heat didn't work, and large gap under the door that all cold air was coming in, we were freezing. There were 3 guests and we keep getting one wash cloth, maid service came in twice without knocking or introducing herself, this experience was awful.

Beds were comfortable.

Kindness in Monterey
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was a bit small and no coffee machine or kettle but microwave can boiled water so not a huge problem

When we told the lady in the offce that we would be leaving early both days at sunrise before breakfast she filled a tray with food for us so that we could breakfast in our room.

Loved it.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Poor insulation. Cold. But there is a heater and added-in heater. Soooo no biggie.

Clean place to relax at end of day. Nothing too fancy but definitely worth a second visit.

Good value for a pleasant, convenient base to explore the area

Walls are thin, unfortunately noisy children running & yelling in rooms on either side kept us awake much of the night. Try to get an end room. Not the motel's fault, but affects our perception of the visit. Wish there was a simple answer to this common problem. Also sign says "pool", but it seemed to be paved over. Maybe it's somewhere else & we missed it. Check first if that's important to you.

Room very clean, tastefully decorated, everything in good condition, well cared for, definitely a good value. Ours (109) had a small desk/loveseat alcove, great for laptop/breakfast use. Location is great for Carmel and Monterey (Just off Hwy 1) and away from the crowds & prices of downtown. A good base for a family to explore the area. Easy freeway access, with restaurants, drugstores, grocery stores, gas stations, etc. nearby. Parking at the door. Continental breakfast better than average with coffee, juice, selection of muffins, croissants, cereals. Pleasant staff.

Spotless room, friendly helpful staff, great value for money!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room and bathroom were spotless. The breakfast (cereal, croissants, muffins, juice, tea and coffee) was great. We had a slight issue with the shower in our room and the motel owner immediately came to see if he could fix the problem, when he couldn't he was very apologetic and moved us to another lovely (and much bigger) room. The location is great, a short and easy drive to the coast. Great value for money and would definitely stay here again.

It was a very pleasant stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The guy at the reception was incredibly nice. Everything went smooth.

The breakfast was not great but there was coffee and tee and food. I think exactly what you expect for this price.

It was a very pleasant stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The guy at the reception was incredibly nice. Everything went smooth.

Cheap place for the night
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Old carpets, beddings, and fixtures. Needs updating. Cleanliness was questionable. Old garbage left from previous customer. Something bit us on the couch. Poor lighting. No place to sit down and have breakfast.

Big rooms, hot shower, affordable, with free breakfast and Wi-Fi. personable and accommodating service. New HVAC units. Enough parking.

Motel style, single story, park in front of room.

All good for the money.

Motel style, single story, park in front of room. Older but very clean, very clean. Woman who manages ot during is amazing. Owner should give her a raise. She treats your property like it's her own.

Big spacious rooms!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very cold over night, even after a very hot day outside! Breakfast was only muffins, no fruit or anything fresh.

Massive rooms and beds. Close to shops/places to eat. Ample parking.

Charming older property, very quiet, very safe
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The property met my main criteria of clean, quiet, safe and reasonably priced. As an evacuee from the NorCal fires who had spent the previous few days sharing a camper with five other people, a dog and a cat, my nerves were pretty jangled. I had a charming room that was super quiet. As a traumatized 69-year-old woman on her own, I felt totally safe. The presence lovely young family that runs the place, and the nice people that the property attracts, was especially comforting to me. I chose to stay on for a couple more days after I got the notice that it was safe to return home. The property is a five-minute drive to the downtown area and the beach. There are lots of restaurants and services within walking distance. My room had a little fridge and microwave so I was able to make some of my own meals.

It was a decent place given the limited availability of inexpensive places to stay

As someone else has already mentioned, the hotel is in the direct flight path and so there was a rather significant airplane noise at ~ 6AM and also ~10pm in evening, but not all the time. In fact, during the night, I hardly noticed the sound, so I'm guessing it doesn't happen too often. The noise level depends on your neighbors. There was a small child next door when we stayed, who called out to her parents in the middle of the night which woke me up (I'm a mother and a light sleeper myself). But other than that, the place is actually fairly quiet.

Everything was clean and all the basics were there. Having the little alcove in the back with 2 sofas and a work table and swivel chair was an added bonus for people who needed to read/work on their computers. Hot water came out quickly for the shower in adequate amounts. Having a microwave and a freezer(albeit tiny) was great. The bed was firm enough for me (I prefer firm beds) and comfortable.

Nice place, we'd stay again. Be prepared to walk a long(ish) way or drive into town.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was quite small, we were cold both nights, not as near to Monterey as we expected - we had to drive into town. No local bars etc.

Nice room, good bathroom with window. Excellent choice of TV channels (best this trip), everything we needed for our 2 night stay. Friendly staff. Cake for breakfast (that's all there was, but it was tasty)! Parking space directly outside our room. Had a sort of cottagey feel to it! Near to Del Monte beach, which is just a beach, no facilities - pretty though!

Would definitely stay again

Soap and shampoo sucked

Bed was nice everything seemed clean and everything is SUPER close to the hotel it's only maybe a 10 minute drive. it was definitely worth the price.

The bed was really comfortable!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No ice maker, pool was disgusting (not clean at all, green water), no air conditioner, hardly any parking and very small spaces.

The bed was really comfortable! The room was very clean! Staff was nice!

friendly staff but I don't really feel safe staying here.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

in my room, there is a window inside the restroom that could not be locked and the window is at the back of the yard so I was afraid the whole night that someone may come in. The level of security did not make me comfortable. The bed sheets could've been cleaner.

The staff was friendly and the room was pretty spacious, equipped with necessary facilities.

It was good for what I needed.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was musty didn't have a.c. just a fan. Had a wall heater. Didn't try to use it. Thankfully the weather was perfect so temperature was not an issue. Although when we showered the whole room got foggy and there was no counter just a sink.

It was less than 5 min drive time from mall , wharf , cannery row

would not stay there again

my room was very small.....it was for 2 persons.....but my wife and i couldnot sleep because the bed is way too small for a couple.....even the management admitted this

The room was clean, but quite small.

The room was clean, but quite small. It was located on the ground floor near our parked car. The complimentary breakfast did not offer much, but coffee and freshly baked muffins were fine.