Reviews of Beach Haven 2 stars

4740 Mission Boulevard, Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA 92109, USA

#22 of 226 hotels in San Diego

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Modern clean beach style decor.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The sofa bed wasn’t very comfortable but I didn’t have high expectations as sofa beds usually aren’t...I’ve slept on far worse so not a big problem!

Modern clean beach style decor. Loved the kitchenette and living area. The shower was lovely!

Perfect
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Absolutely perfect for the price, located 1 min from the beach, nice pool area, spacious rooms with kitchen, helpful and friendly staff. Would & will definitely stay here again. Also, pacific beach is one of the nicest areas to stay in SD.

We had a group of 14 with 4 small children.

I can't think of anything we didn't like.

We had a group of 14 with 4 small children. The staff (especially the gentleman who checked us in and another gentleman who was in the office quite often) treated us like family. The hotel itself reminded me of the 50's-60's quality motels - only updated beautifully. We will recommend to everyone we know & hope to be back in the future.

A nice hotel, with good pool and comfortable rooms on 2nd floor mostly; good location near beach
    • Studio

First room assigned was dingy and AC did not work at all; they changed us to a much better room with small kitchen which made our stay much more comfortable

Room and pool were both very nice; need to be careful to request a 2nd floor room as some of the rooms on first floor are somewhat dingy.

• One-Bedroom Suite

I can’t think of anything I would change

The location to the beach was amazing. The room was extremely clean. The staff was very friendly and I can’t wait to stay there again!

great stay great memories for my daughter and I
    • Studio

the rooms were clean, the beds were very comfortable. The staff was great , the location was excellent. Would definitely stay this location again and recommended to friends and family

Wonderful family vacation with the kids on the fold out bed 😊
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The light from the outside came in through the windows all night long. The blinds did not keep it out and we had to put towels up over the windows to sleep.

The proximity to the beach and the friendly staff.

Great hotel and great location for a chilled out beach holiday
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Not much soundproofing, so could be a little noisy during the evenings but the 10pm to 8am quite time was always perfectly observed whilst we were there, so there was no real issue for us.

Great location, good accommodation in one bed apartment, great well maintained pool and really friendly staff.

Beach dream
    • Studio

They should have one more barbeque. And one more table.

Clean room's and they gave us the kitchen at no charge. Staff was really nice. Walking to the beach was like 3 minutes. They had a barbeque and a swimming pool and hot tub.

Wonderful place to stay in San Diego!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

That I didn’t book another night :)

I loved this small cozy jr suite. Very close to everything we did and no need to drive anywhere. The room was like a mini apartment and had everything I needed. I will be coming back again very soon. Staff was amazing! The pool was awesome we swam there more than we did at the ocean. I give it 5 stars!

Will recommend to others!
    • Studio

One of the older male staff members (tan and grey) was particularly rude when we accidentally opened the gate to exit one evening and it flung open with a thud. It was an accident and the way he reacted was completely unprofessional.

Really comfortable, great value for money! Superb location. The jacuzzi was divine.

Wouldn’t stay again
    • Studio

The owner talked about his guests behind their back. It was rude and unprofessional. And the showers had low water pressure and was difficult to wash.

Cute hotel

Good time
    • One-Bedroom Suite

pretty popular area for younger adults and could get loud. Could hear everything the people at the pool were saying and people maybe loud after hours so nap time didn't really happen

close to the beach

The beach was literally a two minute walk and activities...
    • Studio

I wasn’t too fond of being placed directly at the stairwell because of other guests not being quiet when they came back to their rooms and being woken up around 1AM two nights; other than that, the stay was amazing.

The beach was literally a two minute walk and activities were about a five-ten minute walk.

Loved it all and would definitely go back, especially feel like a got a great value for what I paid.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Loved that the place was so clean and had such a cozy non-hotel-like feeling, conveniently by the beach, always had parking, and close to restaurants and bars. The staff was always nice and the set up of ththe rooms was great. Just way better than I had imagined. Loved it and would definitely go back.

Clean and modern!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Not much - was a great place! Only thing I’d say is that if you book a ‘one bedroom suite’ it might be more of a studio, meaning a bedroom with a separate alcove which has a kitchen and kitchen table but no sofa

Clean and modern! Great location Pool and hot tub

walking distance to the beach, restaurants and shops.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

walking distance to the beach, restaurants and shops. Friendly staff and accommodating to our family. We stayed in a suit that had a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living area which gave us lots of space to relax inside after a long day. It was also nice having a refrigerator and kitchen table to sit at... we will be back for sure!

Great value for the price, we would stay again.
    • Studio

Our bathroom definitely could have used some attention. Everything was functional but needed a deep cleaning.

Great location, comfortable beds the heated pool was an excellent bonus.

Hard-to-beat value and comfort for the location.
    • Studio

The close quarters work out well (even creating a communal atmosphere) when the other guests are considerate and respect quiet hours. But sound travels very easily here and if we had less-considerate fellow guests it would've been an issue.

Hard-to-beat value, convenience, and comfort for the location. Short walk to the beach and area restaurants. Close confines overall yet roomy in-room accommodations.

Pacific beach never disappoints! Always a great time!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I really can’t think of anything. Beach Haven Inn met all our needs.

The staff was very friendly! Beds were comfy, parking was never a problem, close to the beach, restaurant, CVS and Ralph’s. Overall a great place to stay! I would definitely stay here again!

Beach Haven was awesome

Softer bed

Just one block off the beach. The room had a kitchenette which really cuts down on having to eat out. The staff was very helpful and friendly

Would highly recommend to cost concious travelers who will not spend leisure time on the property.
    • Studio

The bathroom fixtures, lights and fan, were covered with dust. Despite its policy of "quiet time", we were awakened a couple of mornings by staff (I am assuming) doing noisy chores outside our door. Not a huge problem.

As I knew, the location (for the price) was excellent. The staff was pleasant and efficient. The room was very adequate, again, for the price. The two most important things for me...the bed and the shower..were very good. I would stay there again if the price remains competitive.

the location is good and staff are quite nice
    • Studio

The facilities are not so good to serve the purpose of a short business stay, as no fresh water, coffee machine and hair-dryer and towel look a little bit dirty

the location is good and staff are quite nice

Stayed for two days. Was able to walk down to the beach as well as multiple restaurants and shops.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

No negatives to think of.

The walk to the beach is very short and the location is very convenient. I did not have to drive my car once during the stay, as everything was nearby.

Great service, great location and very convenient. Would stay again, 2nd floor back of hotel.
    • Studio

Cleaning staff was only adequate. We were pretty tidy guests, keeping our things put away, but after day two it could have used a light vacuum and better wipe down of counters and tables and kitchen floor. If there was a broom in kitchen, I could have done it myself. Parking at side of building where windows are on floor level was loud and bright in the late night and early morning. Guests were inconsiderate of others starting their cars and turning lights on - left it running for too long 430 in the morning. Would recommend sleeping on 2nd floor at back of building and avoid sides of building on ground floor. People were also very rude with slamming doors and entrance door to pool at all hours. If you are staying in our room which was 112 I suggest asking for a discount or a room change.

Great customer service. Our room was spacious and we were able to stay next to a family we were travelling with and rent out a kitchen in between rooms. Beds were comfortable, pillows were not. Need to have thicker blankets on bed or extra in the closet. Loved that there was free laundry available and set pool hours and free parking. Very convenient location. Close to beach!

Good Location, Staff, Value
    • Studio

1. The description of the property says that both the suite and studio have a full kitchen, but only the suite has one. It was cheap and easy to upgrade, so not a big deal. 2. There is no staff overnight. I had to checkout early for a flight and left my jewelry in the room. I recognized it right away, but had no way to get back into the room. The staff were very helpful and coordinated sending the jewelry to me, but it was definitely annoying to not have anyone there. 3. The bathroom is fairly old and, therefore, looks dirty even though it might not be.

1. The location is very close to the beach. 2. The beds were comfortable. 3. I left some jewelry in the room on checkout (see dislike) and the staff secured it first thing in the morning and sent it to me via registered mail.

We found it very comfortable and would recommend it.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Perhaps some attention to the kitchen supplies, such as a dish scrub brush, a few more mugs and a couple of larger water and wine glasses.

The 1-bedroom with kitchenette was clean and modern, and the front desk staff were friendly and helpful. There was a bit of noise from the upstairs unit which I am not sure can be helped. The location was ideal for access to restaurants and beach.

Great slightly off the beach accommodations.
    • Studio

Thin walls. Beds are a bit high for short people.

Room lighting and ability to adjust lights many ways. Modern and new renovations. First floor. Only one block to beach. Eating places within walking distance. A fan over each bed.

Had wonderful relaxing time, loved exploring the neighborhood. Will be back for sure!
    • Studio

Only issue is can be a little noisy sometimes but not a real problem.

Location! Very friendly staff. Close to great restaurants and beach walks. Well equipped little apartments with comfortable furniture, all kitchen stuff you need if you don’t want to eat every meal out and a small pool heated to perfection.

Great place to stay close to the beach at San Diego
    • One-Bedroom Suite

It's a small hotel and I feel like in the jail as there is high fence around the swimming pool which is just in front of the rooms. I know it's for safety. The wall is also thin, I can hear people chattering at the spa in the evening.

I like the flexibility of staff to let us check in early. I like the heated pool and spa. The location is great, just a minute walk to the beach. Lots of restaurants nearby in walking distance. We were allowed to use the washing machine and drier for free, very pleased with that. The furniture in the family suites is modern with kitchen, very useful if you travel with kids and already 20 days on the road, you'll like to eat just like at home. Overall, great stay..

Pretty close to perfect!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I booked this room for my son and his girlfriend who were visiting from Texas. I am a local business owner and I was very impressed with how friendly and attentive the office staff was. The rooms were super cute and very clean! I will definitely refer clients and friends to Beach Haven!

The amenities and staff were so lovely and it had a family...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The amenities and staff were so lovely and it had a family vibe. Even though I was a solo traveler and there were kids I couldn’t hear anything. The room was fantastic and had everything I needed and more. Thank you.

Really good, and we left a pair of glasses on a window. They called us and are mailing them back.
    • Studio

Could have used another chair or two. Not sure where they would have fit though. Room was a tad tight for four people: my wife and I and our two adult-aged kids.

Great place a block from the beach. Nice heated pool and hot jacuzzi. Quiet. In a central location. Easy access to everything. Great value. Super-friendy staff.

The hotel staff was eager to help.
    • Studio

The hotel staff was eager to help. The location was within a block to the beach. I’d stay there again! We are from San Diego and our staycation was wonderful!

Awesome
    • Studio

Amazing staff, close to beach. Great value. Easy to walk to beach and all the restaurants and bars. highly recommend. Only 15 minutes to the Marine Depot and airport so perfect for family coming to graduation.

Friendly staff, clean room, and perfect location!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The hotel was literally a short walk away from the beach and was in such a good location! To top it all off the hotel staff were extremely friendly and the hotel/room was spotless. Would definitely recommend and stay again!

Beautiful, Quaint inn--great stay in a great location
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I was traveling with my two-year-old so I opted for the suite since it has a private bedroom. The suite was nice and if I was there with my friends (to party) I'd have no complaints. The walls are very thin and the blinds let quite a bit of light in so it makes it hard (especially for children) to sleep. We made it work by putting some of the extra blankets over the windows and cranking up his white noise machine.

The hotel was very clean and management was super friendly. We stayed in December, but the pool was warm enough to swim and when one of the guests put the hot tub out of commission, they had someone there to fix it the next day. You can't beat this location if you want to stay in PB, it's only a half-block from anything you would need--including the beach! If you do stay, head to Kono's for breakfast--you won't regret it!

Perfect beach getaway for a family of four
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The property is clearly on the older side. The doors and walls are very well used but they do an excellent job keeping it clean. It's hard to complain considering this property is an excellent value.

This little motel is an excellent value for what is provided. If you are expecting luxury, look elsewhere as this motel doesn't offer many thrills outside of the pool and hot tub. What makes this property special is very large one bedroom suite units with a kitchen and dining area. The living room also includes a pull out couch. There was plenty of room for our family of 4. The location is also fantastic. It is a half block from the beach and is within walking distance of many local restaurants and attractions. The staff was attentive and the daily maid service was very thorough and cleaned up the mess left by our children. They even let us use the laundry facilities for free!

The perfect San Diego get away!
    • Studio

The picture made it seem like it was right on the beach and that part is not true but it is VERY CLOSE!

All stores and restaurants were walking distance, no need for car. The facility was very clean and safe. The staff were available at all times, happy to assist with questions and more supplies. They even let us check in early and out late at no cost!

amazing beach location comfy clean stay

a king bed :-)

very unique, clean, comfy, 1 block from the beach, very friendly staff, nice pool and hot tub surrounded by palm trees - relaxed and enjoyed our stay!

Budget Friendly, Staff not to friendly
    • Studio

the first staff lady we worked with was rude and god awful and my in laws cancelled their room there and stayed somewhere else because of it.

It was a good price compared to everywhere else in the area and it was walking distance to everything so that was nice. I would recommend for travelers on a budget.

Great location to all PB has to offer
    • Studio

Bob the guy who checked us in was super awesome, the rest of the staff we dealt with (stayed on 2 different occasions) were not very friendly or customer orientated- I get the chilled PB vibe but it pays to be informative and friendly straight up-first impressions and all. We weren't any where near the gates but they slammed shut loudly when closing so I wouldnt want to be close to those-may sound like a minor issue but considering you can come and go any time of night it could be worth considering when booking your stay.

Great location to beach, rooms decent size and on arrival were clean and organised. On site parking super handy.

Would stay here again. Great location and good value.
    • Studio

Shower curtain was too close to the wall so it kept hitting me throughout the shower. Walls are thin so you need to run the AC fan all night to avoid being disturbed by conversations in other rooms.

Excellent, comfortable and enjoyable.
    • Studio

Really enjoyed the atmosphere around the place. Staff were excellent and very accommodating. Any help or queries we had, they always found the time to assist us with our enquiries. Thanks for a great trip :)

The BED was fabulous, sheets and blankets really...
    • Studio

The ONLY thing I didn't like, was that the cement walkways throughout the property were stained and dirty looking because of it

The BED was fabulous, sheets and blankets really comfortable:) and I loved the compact bathroom with the interesting sink and stone floored shower:)

Awesome!!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Kitchen floor was sticky.

Nice to have a kitchenette and the pool and hot tub were great, with a shower outside for getting the sand from the beach off- the staff was down to earth and let us hang our wetsuits outside- very awesome location!!

Great location in Pacific beach!
    • Studio

Great location in Pacific beach! Just one block from the beach, relaxed area with a lot of places to eat or have drinks. The room was clean and cleaned daily. The hotel has a nice pool and a hot tub available for guests to relax. We enjoyed our stay here 100%.

Wonderful stay close to beautiful beach
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The sofa-bed and extra bed we had were not very comfortable. It's not a luxury hotel, but a nice relaxed place. So if you are looking for that it's probably not the place for you.

We really liked the atmosphere of this little hotel: very nice location close to the beach, nicely decorated room (with a feeling for coulors), very comfy king bed in the suite with nice bedding. This place just has a nice relaxed feel to it. Could have spent days at the very peaceful pool, but the weather was just too perfect so we went to the beach most of the time. We borrowed beach chairs and boogie-boards from the hotel which was great! They seem to take quiet hours very seriously which suited us just fine: all guests seemed to be very respectful towards another so it was very peaceful and relaxing. Close to lots of bars and restaurants in a cool little surfer town. We loved being there! Very glad to have found this place!

Very clean and comfy, walk to the beach, close to restaurants.
    • Studio

No clock in room, would like to have had an alarm clock by the bed.

Comfy Room, tiled shower stall was nice with great water pressure, shower head and lots of hot water. Close to the beach and can walk to restaurants; there was a Denny's real close for breakfast.

Our room was on the ground floor at the end of the corridor...
    • Studio

Our room was on the ground floor at the end of the corridor and opposite the laundry facilities. Pretty dark and noisy. Try and get a room on the upper floor which is lighter and with more privacy. Nice pool and great location just minutes from the beach front. Friendly and welcoming staff. Would stay again.

Great last day to our vacation! Loved the beach and Beach Haven!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

No bath tub to bathe our 3 year old in but the shower was huge and he took his first shower and did just fine, so it all worked out.

Loved the location, its just a short walk to the beach and there is a ramp to take a stroller down so it was perfect for us. The staff was wonderful, our room wasn't ready but they let us change in the employee bathroom to go to the beach and even loaned us bogie boards. Came in right away to fix our tv that the previous guests had disconnected. We will book here again in the future. Christie was amazing, made us feel super welcome!

Would definitely stay again. Thank you.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Parking spaces are too small and not enough parking

STaff was accommodating. Nice to have the beach so close and then come back and warm up in the hot tub.

The staff was very accommodating to my family and I.
    • Studio

The staff was very accommodating to my family and I. We were able to get an early check in and they were very happy to meet our requests. So between the great staff and a combination of our lucky timing we had a very enjoyable trip.

this was the best place anywhere
    • Studio

This was our honeymoon and the management at Beach Haven upgraded us. Was awesome the staff were great they made our time excellent. The location was perfect did not have to drive much was very pleasant to walk to everything. We love this place

We will definitely book here again!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The Junior Suite was spacious! We loved this quiet location just one block from the beach. The staff members were friendly and available to answer any questions.

We were on first floor and had rude guests above our room playing loud music eat 1:50AM.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The parking was unorganized and vehicles were parked on angles that made it impossible to get your car in and out. No parking Lines were provided and management was like (oh well) that's the beach!

Would stay again throughly enjoyed our time there!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

For whatever reason you had to re-enter the wi-fi password every time you left and returned to the property.

The staff was very friendly and accomodating. They have free use of boogie boards for the asking. The room was VERY clean. The queen bed was comfortable and the sofa bed was like every sofa bed I have ever slept on, not so much. Carpet was clean with no stains. It is an older property but our room was updated very nicely. One short block to the beach!

Modern and clean, great for families.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The swimming pool was heated and we had hours of fun in it. Staff were extremely friendly and fun. Room was modern well kitted out. You could borrow stuff for the beach - bodyboards, chairs etc

Cute, quaint place with great beach access and local energy.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Our room was really hot and could have used a good, deep clean. We had an issue with fruit flies before we brought anything in. The stairs were challenging for our older nanny with the stroller.

Staff was super helpful. Really easy access to the beach. Nice, fenced pool. Spacious room, good for a family.

Well , not helpful at all, rather dismissive, uncomfortable, I would not recommend anyone to stay
    • Studio

I found the staff rather defensive, non accommodating, kept themselves to their selves, not helpful at all ! Felt uncomfortable from start to finish !!!! Considering I am from the UK New to the environment, they where most unhelpful, would I go back , why attitude sucked

I liked it the location absolutely fantastic ! Good spot !

Great weather and beautiful sun sets
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I had the suite and it was clean. Some noise by the guest next door only one night. I love the beach and I was only 1/2 block away, this was not my first time staying there. I will be going again next year. The bed was very comfortable, they even up graded me to a king which was nice. I had a down stairs room. I am not fond of climbing stairs.

A Slice of Haven!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

We decided on a last minute stay-cation in San Diego and found the last room at the Beach Haven available. We got a suite with a private one-bedroom, a kitchenette and a comfy pull out bed in the living room. What a pleasant surprise! This small hotel is totally upgraded inside with wooden floors and nice beachy décor. It was only steps away from the beach and tons of shops and restaurants. The staff were pleasant, especially Bill (hi Bill!). We'll be back!

Perfect Two Day Getaway!
    • Studio

Older property...walls pretty thin. People above us were just only walking above us, but seriously sounded like a herd of elephants. :(

Staff extremely helpful, accommodating, friendly. Room decor clean/modern, simple. Proximity to beach, shops, restaurants fantastic....walked everywhere!Clean pool/jacuzzi area with shower, and bbq. Nice after a day at the beach. Also loved that they have a "quiet time" policy from 10pm-8am. Great for weary travelers or those traveling with kids like me. It's nice when people are not partying all night at pool etc. Yay Beach Haven! Don't everybody come there now.

July Stay at Beach Haven
    • Studio

The room wasn't very clean. There were cobwebs in the corners. The carpet was stained. There was no place to hang anything in the bathroom. The trim around the door was rotten in the bathroom. The hotel is very noisy.

The location to the beach is wonderful Restaurants are very close. The pool was very nice.

The room was clean and very comfortable.
    • Studio

Crowded walkways and shared spaces. The property is tucked in amongst other properties, so a lot of the outer views are alley ways and parking lots. Not an especially romantic setting.

The room was clean and very comfortable. Close to the beach. The staff was very relaxed and friendly. Good place for families with kids.

Noisy rooms.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The place is very very poorly insulated, people in the pool sound if they are in the room with you. Nextdoor room conversation can be followed word by word...I didn't like the beds.

Location is 2 blocks from Pacific beach

My new go to hotel in San Diego
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Being a block off the beach the location was fantastic. Everything looked brand new very clean very comfortable and loved having the kitchenette. Right in the heart of pacific beach lots of great places to eat and hang within walking distance

Cool
    • Studio

The acoustics were horrible ..don't know if it's possible, but they should consider blowing insulation..we could hear EVERYTHING from sneezes, lovers, doors banging, tvs, coughing, peoples chatter, etc as clear as the sunny San Diego day The windows only have blinds & no curtains -hugely inconvenient for sound, temp, sleeping in & could see into room when walking by at the right angle 😢 (Not cool for girls).. a/c didn't work & the tower fan thing didn't either & there were gaping holes where the floor met the wall WITH all that said- I'd stay again & so would my fam -would be amazing to spend a week or two there if they corrected the noise issues & other things

Spacious room with kitchenette & dining table ....female staff was SUPER SUPER nice & there's a washer & dryer to use (which is a fantastic plus) good parking & cool modern appeal ..pool looked amazing but didn't get to use this time around & there's a grill to barbecue as well ..I really like the fixtures & the stone shower was GREAT!!!!

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Beach Haven lived up to it's name
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The parking was a challenge in the later part of the evenings.

The hotel is in a great location and a short walk to the beach. It's walking distance to shopping and a nice variety of restaurants. The suite was very roomy and it was nice to have a kitchen during our stay. The furnishings were modern and the pool/jacuzzi was a bit hit with the family. A very nice & safe place to stay with a friendly and helpful staff.

Great beach location for families.
    • Studio

The walls were either paper thin, or we had all time loud neighbors in the room next to us. It was a family with kids, and while you can't control that too much, we had asked for a quiet room because we just needed some sleep. I was told " You don't come to the beach for quiet" by the manager. Beaches are noisy... hotel rooms shouldn't be.

This would be a perfect location for a family vacation. Rooms were clean and spacious... we actually had a full size kitchen with table. The grounds were well kept, there was parking at no additional cost and you could walk to the ocean, restaurants and even the amusement park if you didn't mind a hike.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Can walk to everything.
    • Studio

Easy to park. No hairdryer in the room but they did provide us one. We borrowed the beach chairs they also had. Walking distance to restaurants, pharmacies, etc. Beach block, easy access to the beach.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

The apartment was very comfortable for our family of 4.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The apartment was very comfortable for our family of 4. The hotel is only a few minutes walk to the beach and lots of restaurants. Staff are all very friendly and helpful.

The location was very close to the beach.
    • Studio

Not much parking and the sofa bed was uncomfortable. No breakfast. Area located was nice but seamed more for young adults then families with kids.

The location was very close to the beach. Lots of close by restaurants and shopping. Pool was a little heated.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Great location and good value in PB.
    • Studio

Lack of fridge and hair dryer in the room.

A clean, comfortable, well appointed room in a great location less than a block to the beach. Very helpful staff. A short walk to several restaurants.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Great location...you are a block away from the beach and steps away from everything you need (shopping, restaurants). The pool is perfect for kids and the place has a family vibe to it.