Reviews of BEACH ROOMS INN - Hollywood Beach This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

322 Nevada Street, Hollywood, 33019, United States of America

#5 of 60 hotels in Hollywood

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Great value great people
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed

1.Did not have extra linens such as pillows and blankets in the room. 2.Getting staff after hours was difficult.

The location was great, close to beach, easy walk to good restaurants and room and facilities were clean. Staff was extremely friendly and free beach chairs and umbrellas was a bonus. I would stay again

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Small place with great location and nice rooms.
    • Queen Studio

It is a small family owned place but the rooms have all been recently renovated with all modern furniture and appliances. 2 min walk and you are standing on the beach. The location is great! Rooms were clean and comfortable will stay here again.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Perfect!!!
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed

No encontré nada que no me gustara. Didn't found anything that disliked.

No exagero, TODO, Excelente!! 100% Recomendable!! I mean it, Everything, Excellent!! 100% Recommendable!!

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Excellent location, friendly staff, we got upgraded without...

Cant think of anything

Excellent location, friendly staff, we got upgraded without having to pay a dine more than previously stated! Definitely coming back!

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

It was really close to the water
    • Queen Mini Studio

There was an incident with other guest that went on way past midnight on my last night’s stay so I didn’t get any sleep and I had to catch a 6:00am flight. Cops were called and I didn’t feel safe at one point.

It was really close to the water

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Close to everything, cute property, cleaning staff very nice!
    • Queen Mini Studio

Giant cockroach on the bedroom wall, can never figure out how to use safe and no shower door, no matter what you do water always ends up on the floor!!

Close to everything, cute property, cleaning staff very nice!!

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

Perfect. My new home in Miamia
    • One-Bedroom King

Nothing. It was all perfect. I loved it.

I LOVED THE STAFF. The woman there was genuinely concerned for my wellbeing when I didn't show up the next morning. She was very kind with my mom who later went to pick up my stuff. WHENEVER I STAY IN MIAMI, I will stay at Beach Rooms, because inside they are also AWESOME. Best value in all of Miami!! 6 stars out of 5

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

The location and the staff was super friendly.
    • Queen Studio

The location is great and there’s almost everything you need in the room utensils plates and pots if you need to cook.

The location and the staff was super friendly. There’s only one thing the pillow cases had a little bit of yellow stain.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Great place and location. Excellent value for money. Looking forward to staying here again.
    • Queen Mini Studio

Bathroom shower wasn’t properly cleaned. I went out, bought products and cleaned it myself. That was MY choice , I’m confident that if I had mentioned it, it would have been tended to immediately So, a minor complaint.

Great Location and large rooms . Nice decor, simple yet stylish. Rooms had a nice European feel about them.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

They went above and beyond for us.
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed

They went above and beyond for us. We had a late flight and let us check out late and let us use the facilities. So welcoming and very friendly. We already booked here again for our next cruise. Place was very clean and you can’t beat the price.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

Very cute and clean.
    • Queen Mini Studio

Although parking is cheap, I think it should be included unless you want additional space, but this is minor.

Very cute and clean. Super close to the beach and restaurants. Parking is convenient. The beds are pretty comfortable.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Excellent location, comfortable, updated, amazing staff.
    • Queen Studio

Excellent location, comfortable, updated, amazing staff. We are very happy that we had a free upgrade for a larger room with partial ocean view; We had an amazing experience When we made the reservation we mentioned that it was our honeymoon moon and the day we arrived we found a lovely surprise in our room; They were very accommodating. Also the rooms are equipped with the necessary things for the kitchen; and if you need beach towels or an umbrella, you can get them in the office. There is an outdoor shower, very convenient when you return from the beach. The location is fantastic; within walking distance of the beach and all the entertainment of the promenade. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely book it next time.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

The rooms were great.
    • Deluxe Queen Partial Ocean View

The rooms were great. Small kitchenette where to could make any meal you wanted. Hotel staff was very friendly and always willing to help. Just steps from walking into the beach and reasonably priced!

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Amazing vacation and nice stay
    • Deluxe Queen Partial Ocean View

We would like to thank beach Inn property for their hospitality and we enjoyed our stay. The owner Emma is super friendly and nice, she upgraded our room without any requests from us just because we had a baby and she didn't want us to go up the stairs with the baby. The people working there are also very friendly and the place was clean and comfortable to stay in.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

I can't wait to take another vacation and stay at Beach Rooms Inn again!
    • One-Bedroom King

This hotel has been the best one I have ever stayed at in Hollywood Beach. The staff was very nice and polite. Whenever we needed anything they were right there to assist us. It was great to also have a BBQ available for us to use.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

- surprisingly quiet area
    • Queen Studio

- the wifi connection was interrupted from time to time

- surprisingly quiet area - just few steps from the beach, we saw the sea from our room - hotel room is in fact the apartment which includes spacious room, kitchen and toilet. - helpful crew with great attitude towards guests

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

The property was very close to the beach.
    • One-Bedroom Queen

The property was very close to the beach. It was kept clean. They did some really nice murals all over the walls. For a hotel that was built back in the 50s they really did a nice job of renovating it.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Beach Rooms Inn has the best overall bang-for-the-buck in Hollywood Beach. I can't wait for nxt year
    • One-Bedroom King

Wonderful stay! I'm not a fan of the coffee table as its design leads to possible spills; causes undue stress. Also, I would prefer that the refrigerator door in the kitchenette open imore logically right-to-left based on its position. Of course, this could just be my OCD. LOL

I stayed here for a week over Fourth of July 2018 and had an amazing experience! The 1br efficiency was very large and so clean. The staff & owner were very friendly and the whole experience was great! I'm an annual visitor to Hollywood and this stretch of the beach is my favorite! Far enough away from the more touristy Margaritaville, Beach Rooms Inn is next door to a very quaint, more local outdoor bar at Riptide. Staying over 4th of July you can imagine the traffic and parking nightmares! But, I needn't have worried because Beach rooms Inn had my parking space reserved and ready at all times. And the air conditioning was so cool & silent! I will definitely be back!

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Great value overall
    • Queen Studio

Suite # 10, shower's tile very slippery, in need of either anti skidding mat or a grab bar.

Everything else was awsome, great location, steps away from main venues, extraordinarely confortable king size bed, very quiet A/C system. Top notch area on the Hollywood broadwalk.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

the rooms were clean, had everything for the kitchen that...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Two Double Beds

You have to pay for parking, the parking are very tight spaces, the beds are very hard, couldn't sleep and they only give 1 pillow per bed.

the rooms were clean, had everything for the kitchen that you needed, and your only 5 minutes from the beach. The staff were extremely friendly, and were there with everything you needed

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Great Beach get away experience! Best value for the price! Looking forward to coming back!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Two Double Beds

The bed and couch could have been more comfortable but it was very nice and new looking which I will take clean and uncomfortable over a dirty plush bed any day.

The property and room itself were exactly as pictured! While trying to book for this vacation all I came across for this price point on the beach was old beat up hotels. I am so glad I came across this gem! Truly made our vacation amazing!! The room/property and location were absolutely perfect! If I ever stay in Hollywood Beach again I will definetly come back to Beach Rooms Inn! Also while booking the room I mentioned it was my husbands birthday and several of the staff knew and said Happy Birthday and also left a nice birthday card! Very thoughtful!

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

Great Time, great small place , will return soon.
    • One-Bedroom King

Everything about this place was amazing. the staff was very friendly, especially the 2 ladies in my building that were in house keeping, super super sweet. the room was perfect. very clean and had everything we needed. this hotel was steps from the beach. We are definitely returning for another stay here this summer. definitely a great place if your looking for a quiet relaxing getaway. this is NOT a party hotel, its a family friendly place.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

It's better to add extra cash and stay here with comfort that you never get at the cheapest hotels
    • Queen Studio

Split a/c, means quite nights without window a/c rumble. Normal cloth blinds on windows that keep the room dark in the morning. Useful when you don't want to wake up at 6:30 in the morning with first sun rays. Lots of hotels in the area have only louver shutters that allow 90% of outside light in your room. Normal shower when you can adjust water pressure as well as the temperature. Not one of those pesky old fashioned showers firmly attached to the wall with water pressure so crazy high.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Wonderful beach weekend getaway without breaking the bank! We will definitely return.
    • One-Bedroom King

The parking on side street (Surf Rd) is tight against building. I was able to request another space and was accommodated. The hotel does not have a pool, but they do have an outside shower head to cool/clean off.

We loved the staff, very nice and hospitable. Someone from staff was always available for questions or requests. The unit was a nice cozy size, functionable and clean as well as exterior amenities (sitting area/BBQ). The location was perfect, not direct ocean access, but not even a 2 minute walk to beach/boardwalk/food/drinks. Public parking garage is just a block away for family & friends.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Excellent Location
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed

Only thing was we noticed a few ants in the kitchen and we did need to pay for parking $10/night.

The location was excellent only steps away from the beach! The staff were really helpful and super sweet I forgot their names but the two ladies in the second building were amazing! The bed was really comfortable and the room was really modern!

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

It was SO CLEAN and easy to check in.
    • Queen Studio

I don’t have anything I disliked

It was SO CLEAN and easy to check in. Woman working the desk was so nice and was very accommodating. If I’m ever in Hollywood again this is my spot. And the beach is steps away.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Great place, great people.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Two Double Beds

Great place, great people. They give us extra towels, allowed us to checkout later since we had evening flight from Miami.Housekeepers Fabiana and Mariu treated us like a family. Hotel is just steps from the beach and lovely boardwalk and in the same time very quiet. Air conditioner was very helpful d/t hot weather.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Cute place
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed

There was no sheet on the pullout sofa or any extra blankets in the room. Also, there was no iron. Other than that the room was great.

Cute place! Prime location with walking distance to beach!

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Excellent accommodation in a great location!
    • Queen Studio

Excellent accommodation in a great location. Right on the beach and the beach is beautiful. The accomdation is spacious with a large bed and large walk in shower. Would highly recommend!!

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

immediate area funky but nostalgic (familiar with area from childhood)
    • Mini Bunked Studio (Twin bunk beds)

website out of date ...free parking advertised in one area and was not...bed was advertised as pull out. it was a bunk bed... not a problem for this 68 year old but would surely have been for some...still it was rather a pain

bathroom spacious... ocean view from terrace... a skip to broadwalk and beach...immediate area almost unchanged since mid 50's

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

We will NOT be back!! Pay the extra $20 a night elsewhere for a hotel... not a motel!
    • One-Bedroom King

This is a converted MOTEL... NOT AN INN!!! The “Beach Rooms” are several converted motels on differing blocks away from each other. Florida is 90 degrees in the shade and this place has no pool to cool off! Falsely advertised the "pool and beach" in photo area on Trip Advisor! No exhaust fan in kitchen. Doors need to be replaced. Front door barely closed and we were concerned about safety. No room cleaning!! No change of linens or towels. You heard footsteps all night long from the rooms above. Chairs scraping along the floor! Too noisy. Too expensive for what you get. The Hollywood Sands Resort, a VRI resort just a block away was cheaper!!!!

The only thing worth staying here for is the close proximity to the beach! The motel manager for our part of the complex (4 blocks from check-in)was very polite... even though she spoke no English!!

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Loved it all time favorite
    • Deluxe Queen Partial Ocean View

Can’t say anything bad about this place.

It had a cute modern look to it I loved it. My boyfriend and I thought it was amazing we both enjoyed our stay.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Great location and great staff and family who run the property!
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed

The only item that I did not like was there seemed to be a slight moldy smell or some mold in the place. This is quiet common near the beach and is my only suggestion for improvement if possible.

I liked the warm and friendly family atmosphere from the staff. The ability to get towels for the beach, umbrellas, beach chairs, and walking distance to the beach. Very quiet at night which allowed for great rest.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

I love the location of this property.
    • Queen Mini Studio

The facility and environment was great. The only thing that I didn’t like was the amount of fruit flies in my specific unit. They were only in the bathroom (which I’m supposing was because it was so moist in that area), so it wasn’t unbearable. Overall it was a great stay and I would definitely book there again.

I love the location of this property. Great room and amazing service from the front office. Will definitely come back.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

Great beach staycation
    • One-Bedroom Queen

Great staff. Great owner. Even more amazing location! I was traveling alone with my 1 year old son so it was great to be so close to the beach, food and activities! I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

The check in was easy and parking was great.
    • Queen Mini Studio

I had a guest visiting me and a staff member opened the door without knocking and questioned how many occupants were staying there. Definetly an invasion of privacy.

The check in was easy and parking was great.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

the king size bed was very comfy.
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed

I'm still waiting for my deposit and its been a week since my stay

the king size bed was very comfy. The cleaning staff was super nice. the young lady at check in was a doll.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

located right next to the beach (50m), with lots of...
    • Queen Mini Studio

located right next to the beach (50m), with lots of restaurants, bars, etc. close by. very friendly staff, great beach directly in front of you. also close for reaching Ft Lauderdale or Miami. Enjoyed the stay here.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

Not what I expected
    • Deluxe King Partial Ocean View

The pictures and previous reviews were somewhat misleading. The rooms were quaint, but the “updated” items were not very good quality. The “new” vanity in the bathroom already had the particle board separating around the edges. Seems very cheap overall - the front desk clerk asked for cash to pay for the parking fee so she “wouldn’t have to pay a fee,” which is insane considering the hundreds of dollars per night we paid just to sleep there. And we only got TWO towels and wash rags for two people staying multiple nights, that I guess we were supposed to re-use multiple nights and for multiple rinses after the beach? Cheap, cheap. The entrance mat was also full of sand, which quickly filled the whole room with sand from walking over it without realizing it was filled with sand until it was too late. The bathroom mirror, bathroom vent, and fan blades were also quite dusty. The living room light turned on on its own - both times in the middle of the night, of course. The air conditioner unit blows super cold air, but it is right above the bed with the glowing display light in your face while you attempt to sleep.

The convenience of walking to the beach and restaurants is hard to match, especially considering there is very limited parking on the beach in general. The cooling in the room is also excellent, and there’s plenty of space.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Perfect overnight.
    • One-Bedroom King

Great stay. Our room was available for early check-in. The rooms were renovated and clean. The staff was very nice. Both locations were only yards from the beach.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Great stay, spacious and right near the beach! Would definitely stay again
    • One-Bedroom King

Very, very minor but the shower only has a 1/2 door so the bathroom floor can get water over it pretty easily.

Great spot a block from the beach! - very easy access to boardwalk. Spacious, clean, king bed in bedroom and comfortable pullout couch in living room. Big table, full size fridge and stocked with plates, utensils, some pots and pans. They also have a grill and tables in common area outside. Parking spot provided for $10/day. You can rent beach chairs and umbrella ($12 for 2 chairs) for the day and they had a bucket of sand toys that they let us borrow. Beach towels provided. Would stay again, definitely!

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Awesome location for a quick getaway!
    • One-Bedroom King

The bed, specifically the mattress could have been better. The price for the room should have included the $10 additional for parking. I can’t stand the apperence of being nickeled and dimed.

Overall the hotel was great. The remodeled units were well appointed. The room had everything we needed.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Great Value, ocean view, one short block to the beach.

Needed an iron at 9am

Great Value, ocean view, one short block to the beach. Clean room, only problem was room didn't have an iron which I had to locate in the morning prior to the office opening. I will definitely stay here again!

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Two nights at Hollywood Beach Fl
    • Deluxe Queen Partial Ocean View

You can hear the people in the next room. When you would put the light on in the bathroom the vent would also go on. There should be separate switches.

Being just steps to the beach was great. The room was clean. Having a partial view of the ocean while eating was nice.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Really close to Hollywood beach and the boardwalk, parking...
    • One-Bedroom King

Room was not as clean as you’d hope, and given the premium price we payed it felt a little too motelish for our taste. No cleaning service in the room.

Really close to Hollywood beach and the boardwalk, parking in front (against fee). Rooms had a nice decor

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

Great place to stay before or after a cruise.
    • Queen Studio

Staff was extremly helpful and accommodating! Our room was comfortable and very quiet. A large selection of restaurants were within walking distance. The location was just a 1 minute walk from the beach but still close to the cruise ships and airport.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

The room was nice and more than I expected.
    • One-Bedroom Queen

The front desk oerson was worried and very unprofessional. When I voiced my concern about being put in the wrong building she did t care and stated my booking was with booking.com I told her I called and requested to be next to Riptide and she was very rude about. She was not nice about telling me I had to move my car by 11am because she needed my spot. I would not stay there againagain since

The room was nice and more than I expected.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Good value for location.
    • Queen Mini Studio

Would have liked the room to be serviced each day...replace towels, remove trash, etc. Difficulty getting TV controls to work.

Comfortable bed. Convenient location.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

The location was awesome! The hotel was overpriced.
    • One-Bedroom King

There is no television in the bedrooms, only the living. The floors were gritty. No daily maid service. The neighbors upstairs very very noisy throughout our stay. The hotel was very expensive for the amenities that were offered.

The location was fabulous! The staff was nice!

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

Fully priced daily rate
    • One-Bedroom King

Noisy air conditioning, light remote from other room turned light on in our room, shower clogged, older building, fully priced for daily rates

Location, spacious room, outdoor space, gas grill, clean, kitchenette

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

• Mini Bunked Studio (Twin bunk beds)

Hidden fees such as parking and deposit that were never discussed. I got there only to find out that they had a second location a mile down the road that I was staying at (again, never mentioned). They never once refreshed my room, and I was there 4 days... They didn't even explain that they wouldn't at check in, I had to call after day 2 of no clean towels. I met the owner of the Bel Air next door.. he was awesome! If I ever go back, I will stay there for sure

Location. really close to boardwalk and beach

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Clean and Quiet.
    • Deluxe King Partial Ocean View

I was very happy with the room (more like an apartment) was very clean. Small kitchen, coffee pot table ect. Heat pump for air and heat like new. It is located several hundred feet off of the beautiful Atlantic with one building between. Boardwalk was fun and restaurants along boardwalk were great.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Loved our stay here! Best location and VERY clean! Friendly staff.
    • Queen Mini Studio

Only 1 mirror in our room. It was in our bathroom. Would have been REALLY helpful to have a 2nd mirror in the main area. And the tv was on a low cabinet so our feet were in the way when we were trying to watch it in bed. Just a foot higher would be nice.

Location, location, location!! Plenty of little restaurants, shops, live music and, of course, the beach just steps away on the ocean walk. Great communication from owner. Fresh, clean and updated.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

We shall return. Can't get a better apartment...and so close to the beach! It was a pleasure.
    • Deluxe Queen Partial Ocean View

Really would have liked two-ply toilet paper like we have at home! But no major issues at all.

Location was 50 yards from the beach, room very large with a terrific, firm bed. Newly updated tile walk-in shower a plus, as was the new glass-top stove. Lovely manager, Jordan, went out of her way to make sure we were comfortable and even looked up church mass times for us!

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

I would stay here again. We were a 2 minute walk to the beach.
    • One-Bedroom King

AC was a bit loud but new. Bed a bit hard for me but new. When we checked in we had to be driven to another building ( surprise!). They have 2 buildings a couple of blocks from each other and we didn't have a car.

We had a King Apartment which was nice sized and convenient. Extremely clean with all new furnishings and decorating. We liked the little table and chairs on our balcony. We could see the ocean. Staff was great !

• Reviewed: March 2, 2018

Pretty good stay and just be aware of the noise (thin walls etc.) - great amenities and location
    • Queen Studio

The shower water smelled of sulfur, there were hairs on the shower head but most importantly at 6.30am neighbors sat outside in the little isle/hallway (as there are tables and chairs) and started chatting loudly - this is really an inconvenience and you need to realize this is could happen. We only stayed one night.

Modern shower and large space with extra mini kitchen. It was easy to find and check in after hours as well. Great location, short walk from many restaurants etc.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Good Ocean Front Studio
    • Deluxe King Partial Ocean View

The room name was 'deluxe ocean view'. It would have been better named 'standard ocean peek'. The room was expensive but this was prime season in Hollywood, FL.

The location on the Hollywood boardwalk is excellent. 1 short block off the beach. Less than a mile to shops and restaurants along the boardwalk. Room size was good. Bed was comfortable. Wifi worked well. On-sight parking available (pre reserved). The shared patio area is nice and comfortable and each room also has a small table and chair at the door.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

great for a beach vacation
    • One-Bedroom King

Arthur Street Room 20 : noisy AC in the living room area (ok in the bedroom), thin mattress on the living room sofa bed. So if you have someone sleeping there, then you'll have to switch off the AC or wear earplugs. Also, the ceiling fan/lights are remote control, but as the whole building has the same ones, some different rooms are on the same channel, so your remote also controls someone else's fan/light and vice versa.... you'll wake up in the middle of the night if your neighbor switches the light on :-(

Really close to the beach = 30 second walk (we were in the building on Arthur St.) Also restaurants, bars etc within walking distance.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

Suited the purpose, overall a disappointment.
    • Queen Mini Studio

It was an old hotel, didn't have a swimming pool and our room was off the street and apart from the other rooms. The roads were under construction and the traffic was horrible.

The room was clean, modern and appeared to have been recently renovated. The location was good being close to the beach.

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

Rooms were clean and comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom King

Rooms were clean and comfortable. We liked having a bedroom separate from the rest of the living area. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. It was a great location.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Very happy with accommodations and staff. Broadway/Beach was 79 steps from our room.
    • Queen Studio

Very comfortable and roomy. We got there at 7:00 a.m. from a cruise and office was not open until 9:00. Called the number on reservation papers who was off sight. He said he would call and get someone to come meet us. Ten minutes later a lady came down and said it was her day off but she would gladly take our luggage and lock it up and suggested restaurants on the beach for breakfast. The office staff printed off boarding passes and helped us with getting an uber to airport the day we left. Lots of restaurants and shops on Broadwalk.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

Good apartment near the beach
    • One-Bedroom King

WiFi quality was very bad, refrigerator and air conditioner were too noisy, the reception was in another building far from our apartment.

Good location near the beach, well equipped kitchen, large rooms, convenient parking for discounted price.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

The room cleaner was very nice!!!
    • One-Bedroom King

The motel and room were far better then I thought they would be. It is close to everything and 5 seconds to the beach and boardwalk. The room was updated and when the weather was not very good the tv had lot's of channels. I would stay there when I am in the area anytime.

• Reviewed: January 21, 2018

Relaxation at it’s best!
    • One-Bedroom King

Would have been nice to have a TV in the bedroom, not just the living room. The bathroom was very small.

Excellent location - north end of the Boardwalk. Very close tiki bar with live music nightly! Great outdoor patio space - very welcoming. Rooms were very well equipped . Parking was very convenient with numbered spaces. Pullout sofa bed was VERY sturdy and comfortable. The shower was great!

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

Couldn't have asked for better beach-access accommodations!
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed

Not complaining at all...but more outlets (in more convenient locations) would have been awesome (we are such electronic geeks...even when we travel!)

The remote controlled A/C and fans were a wonderful touch. And loved the retro decor of the units, but also mixed with some very modern decor (the bathroom!)

• Reviewed: January 17, 2018

We enjoyed our trip to Hollywood Beach - worth a four day stay on the beach.

Windows needed some maintenance - had a very windy evening and the doors and windows banged keeping us up at night. We paid for an oceanview room but it overlooked the roof of the building next door with the ocean peeking through the buildings. It also did not have a balcony. Not worth the extra we paid to have an oceanview room.

Friendly staff, comfortable beds. Great location, close to beach, restaurants.

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

Right next to the beach and very clean rooms, though a little pricey for what you get.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Two Double Beds

I stayed in the hotel next door earlier this year, which although the rooms weren't as nice, had swimming pools, breakfast included, and free bike rentals, which Beach Rooms Inn did not. They could at least have had coffee and bikes for the higher price.

Location was great and room went beyond an ordinary hotel room. Very clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

A good start to our holiday in Florida
    • Queen Studio

There is no pool - but hey, we were close to the beach!

A very comfortable apartment with modern furnishings and equipment and with some self-catering facilities. The apartment block has a pleasant terrace area for sitting out. Some view of the beach and sea.

• Reviewed: December 24, 2017

Pleasant accomadation for the price.
    • One-Bedroom King

There could have been a welcome pack or even bottles of water as we had travelled for a lot of hours. Also we were ground floor & was very noisy upstairs and outside during the night.

It was very near the beach and promenades on Hollywood beach.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2017

How they decorated.
    • Deluxe King Partial Ocean View

No smoking rooms at all.... it was freezing I didn’t want to stand outside . And the shower needs to be cleaned a little better

How they decorated. How far it is from the beach.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2017

Great room & shower, tv with many channels, a/c...
    • Queen Studio

The “water view” they advertise is bogus, it’s only about 100 steps away but you can’t see it

Great room & shower, tv with many channels, a/c worked great as did fridge

• Reviewed: November 18, 2017

I will be a returning customer!
    • Queen Studio

The next time I will rent a unit with a couch in it for TV watching. Not a watch tv in bed kind of guy

The room was updated and clean! The staff was wonderful.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2017

amazing vacaoverall
    • Queen Studio

how the doors locks and handles wernt complet like u can pull paper from the whole and u can see inside

the beds were comfortable and there were kitchen appliences

• Reviewed: November 15, 2017

would have been able to make reservations some where else. I paid for the the room in advance .The m
    • Deluxe Queen Partial Ocean View

Run!!! Water was dripping all around the property big buckets of water EVERYWHERE! The maintenance man is a dope fiend he was allowed by the property owners to invaded my privacy and illegally searched my possessions when ever I left for the day. I was not for certainty a this was the case at first but then a negative feelings told me something was off . I packed my bags up the next day and when I returned I noticed they were moved from original position. ( room still dirty no fresh towels) The staff was apart of the illegitimate SCAM that I was not aware of. The staff acted suspicious and phoney liars one minute they speak English next minute they only comprehend Spanish. I asked for towels for a whole day without success they continued to give lame excuses . The washing machine the use to clean the linen with looked like they found it near ocean in the hurricane debris clearly was not functioning properly. (The first washing machine model ever made rusty and Wobbly)room was never cleaned not once out of the 5 nights stay. The entire time I was there i continued to ask them questions about service ( cleaning room or towels Now they only speaking Spanish!?) they gave me the run around and refused to clean room or provide towels. ( I had to buy my own towel) . I have recorded video footage of the low budget rat hole staff members searching my room looking into my personal belongings without my consent . The manger and maintenance personnel looks like twins (both he and his mother has missing wooden teeth) The staff tried to double charge for parking charges after I already paid cash in advance. The staff and management needs to be fired unprofessional. My vacation stay room fees was paid in advance . There was no need to create a fake email address so they can create bogus charges. If you want a piece of mind RUN! WARNING Don't waste your money. PRIVACY VIOLATION!!!!Warning!!!!!! Run ! Don't Stay Here !!!!!I YOU ARE NOT SAFE HERE...

• Reviewed: November 2, 2017

if you prefer an upscale fancy place this is not for you
    • One-Bedroom King

very noisy, poor parking situation, neighborhood questionable, pricey for the value

if you simply want to be close to the boardwalk access and you don't care about fancy facilities this place is good. there is no pool, parking is poorly organized and it is quite noisy. There is no ice or access to ice. The neighborhood seems a little run-down. this is an older facility that has been moderately remodeled. If you are just looking for a place close to the beach and are looking for a facility with a kitchenette so you're not eating out all the time this could be a place for you.

Browse BEACH ROOMS INN - Hollywood Beach Traveler Photo Gallery