Reviews of Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel 3 stars

6200 Gulf Boulevard, St Pete Beach, FL 33706, USA

#43 of 82 hotels in St Pete Beach

Staff was great & very helpful.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

We ran a diffuser with essential oils so that our room would smell nice, but every day upon coming back it smelled like skunk or burning rubber.

Staff was great & very helpful. The central fountain pool makes the courtyard refreshing!

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

pleasant experience

nada

excellent all the way around. Check in and out smooth. Parking effortless. Room was spotless and very spacious. beach bar service was attentive and reasonably priced. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Everything was great. Second visit and will definitely go back again.

Parking

Bed comfortable. Having fridge and microwave. Separate room for tv. In room coffee. Jimmy B’s and live music. Cabanas, umbrellas and chairs for the beach

As usual it met or exceeded my expectations, I will be staying here again.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

This is my go to place to stay whenever I am in the St. Pete Area, sometimes that's for business, sometimes to visit my daughter, but I have found the Beachcomber to be a great location. It is not a new hotel, but they do a good job of keeping it up and the hotel staff are all really great, and it's tough to beat Jimmy B's for watching the sunset.

Great location w/live music daily!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms were nothing special; a bit dirty feeling and the beds we're very uncomfortable.

Incredibly friendly and accommodating hotel staff. GREAT LOCATION! A quick walk to the beach with either umbrella and chairs or a Cabana provide each day of your stay (get there early for a good spot). Hotel pool could use some maintenance but was nice to relax in after long days at the beach and a great proximity to Jimmy B's Beach Bar which was wonderful; live music multiple times a day. Food wasn't anything special but the service was quick and drinks were good. Waitresses, bartenders and security staff were all amazing!

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Location was great, staff was super nice and helpful and the tiki bar area was great
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Would have liked to have breakfast offered, either continental or on the menu, we would have eaten at the hotel, we walked next store to Howard Johnsons and it was "so so"

location, location, location! Nice tiki bars, friendly staff

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Loved all the amenities.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The only minor complaint I have is that the beds seemed small. But the shortest person in my family is 5’11” so that’s not going to be a problem for everyone.

Loved all the amenities. Game room and sports bar was awesome. The beach bar was the place to be at night. And the resort includes 2 loungers and a clamshell on the beach with each room.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

I would go back there all and all it was great. The staff was friendly and very helpful.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Not enough parking and the side parking was not reasonable . My advice to have a better access to get in and out of the parking lot. The exercise room could have a T. V. and to have something to sanitize the machines ( like wipes).

Great vacation, great location
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Parking was a bit tight.

Great location. Right on the beach. Love the cabanas available for those that stay at the Beachcomber. Staff was friendly, and helpful. The live music was a plus. On a Saturday night, it gets pretty loud though. Lots of intoxicated people walking through the courtyard, getting rowdy, into the late hours. Get a room further from the beach bar, so you can get some sleep. I stayed with my husband and 10 yr old son. He loved it here. 2 pools and the beach. Walking on the beach at night was a bonus. Lots of families vacationing in St Pete, as well as singles. Our room had a den in it, with a mini fridge, microwave, and a couch and tv. This was great for my son to hang out in, and watch his shows. We were going to originally stay next door at postcard inn, thank goodness we didn’t. That place was dead, and looked run down. We would definitely return here.

Great place
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

I come here at least 3-4 a year. Everyone and everything is fantastic. The staff(Ava and company) are always professional and genuinely care about your stay. The price is inexpensive for the quality of the amenities. Will always come back here and so should you

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Window ac 😣. No elevator. Old and dated. The picture online are nothing like the actual place. Bar is over priced food was horrible and service. Will not be back

So great it was booked up!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

There are very limited meal choices on the property, food was okay but not something you would really want to eat again. Overpriced but that seems to be the rule for the area.

The ease of getting around the property, safety and generally great attitude by staff. The pool was great, heated as advertised, clean and plenty of seating/umbrellas

quick walk to the wondeful beach with the use of umbrellas...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

carpeted rooms but at the same time with all the water being tracked around it is probably a good safety measure

quick walk to the wondeful beach with the use of umbrellas and chairs, and the pools right outside the rooms making it easy to get around and moniter the kids. the live music during the day and night added a little extra entertainment when needing a rest from the water or while eating.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Nice hidden oasis
    • Room Selected at Check-In

I didn't like the parking at all. I don't almost hit the wall. Outside scared me but when I walked inside it was a hidden oasis .

Everything else was great.

I had a great time and the staff was very nice
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

We couldn't bring a cooler (a small one) with water and juice for my guest son. I understand the alcohol that you wanted us to buy from the waitress but not for the kids.

Absolutely excellent and peaceful.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The whole Beachcomber experience is wonderful. Everything you need right at your finger tips. Never have to leave for anything once we're here. Love this place!!

Every worker we came across was so friendly!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Tropical Garden View

The little living room part was hot

Every worker we came across was so friendly! The food at Jimmy B's was amazing, I loved how close it was to everything and the cabanas every day was a huge plus

Thanks Beachcomber for making my Birthday weekend easy and fun!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

It was nothing short of a perfect trip for me!

Easy check in/check out! Very flexible. Staff were nice and helpful at all times. Beach cabana was included!! Beds were comfy and rooms were spacious(we had a bonus couch area). Beach bar was a blast as well.

While the room was dissappointing, the good news is I wasn't in the room much, except to sleep!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Room was a dissappointment. It was small and not all that clean. The bathroom was tiny and the door would not close all the way. The shower faucet was loose and the water volume and pressure was low.

The food was great! Service was great! Jimmy B's Beach Bar had great seating areas inside and out. The entertainment was pretty good. The beach area was great, and the complimentary cabanna and beach chairs was a nice perk.

3.5
    There are much better options in St. Pete Beach than the Beachcomber.Your 3.5 rating is too high
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Room was damp, old and in disrepair. Room assignment could have been better. We were a family with 2 kids and were placed next to the band and drunken teenagers who partied all night.

The front desk staff was friendly and accommodating.

I liked the entertainment nightly.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

My room couldve been a little bigger with queen size beds; double beds felt like twin beds, uncomfortable bedding. Air conditioner didnt work good. I think the walk in closet was nice but took away from the size of room could've been bigger. The food was a bit pricey. I didnt like the fact that there was no room service when you had to place food order by phone and go pick up your order from the bar. The hotel had people to pick food up from restaraunt/bar and I feel they couldve delivered food to room as well. No breakfast at hotel. Parking was tight. Im handicapped and there wasn't enough spaces to park in handicapped spaces. Pools were small.No hot tub.

I liked the entertainment nightly. The front desk staff was nice. I like the hotel was near shopping, dining and activities.The hotel gave free drink coupons and other hotel restaurants discount coupons for dining and drinks. Was given free bottles of water upon arrival. Free beach cabanas or loungers with umbrellas was included in resort fee.

Would not stay here again due to price for quality of room.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Value for the money is poor. Very dated, wall unit air conditioner is poor quality, lots of hidden fees they do not make you aware of.

The beach is great, staff is great, pools are okay.

Awesome
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Had a little difficulty with booking . Com But they did step up in the end I have stayed at this hotel multiple times and it is better than ever Best place for your $ on st Pete beach

I loved my stay at the Beachcomber!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The only negative thing I can think of was that you had to be a contortionist to get to the toilet paper in the bathroom. I took it off the roll and put it on the counter and that solved it.

The hotel had everything I needed. The location was great, there are restaurants within walking distance and a 7-11 and Dunkin Donuts right across the street. The food and music and the beach bar were very good. I’d definitely come back again.

Clean room and friendly staff.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The pool is a smoking area which is not very comfortable for non smokers and kids.

Clean room and friendly staff. Accommodated our early arrival and allowed as to check in at 9:30 am.

Great location, beach, staff, bars/restaurants & atmosphere.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Pool View

Price for the week was over $200 a night then friends came to visit Friday and were received a room rate of $97 for a walk up rate. Found that to be dishartening. At that rate (during weekdays) I could have saved 50% on what I actually paid. That’s was the negative from my vacation and it was a big one. Glad I discovered that on my last night.

I enjoyed the stay and will stay there any time I can even though I frequent st. Pete beach often
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The staff and accommodations outside of the bar tender in the back with the bald head to the left as you approach to the beach.

The guy at the bar on the left side on the way to the beach with the bald head is not very nice I've been there on numerous occasions and he's treated me the same way every time. I order food and spend a good amount of money even when I have not booked a room and he's not very nice I just now realized that they serve food and drinks at other bars so that's what I do now.I love everything else about the place and the super kind employee corey Williams,he made our stay very relaxing.

The location was great!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

It could get a tad loud at night, but this was expected as our room faced the bar area.

The location was great! Staff is friendly, Beach is beautiful, and the pool was great. Jimmy B’s is a great time with live music and fair priced cocktails.

Great stay!

Can't think of anything!

That there was two heated pools! Right on the beach!There's the 3 different bar areas and a live band. The rooms were nice and clean! Staff was pleasant!

Short, as we cut our stay short due to partyzone. Management were pleasant and understood.
    • Junior Suite with Pool View

This was basically a party resort, looked like what I could imagine spring break in May. Security basically had to manage the resort at night due to the revellers. Don't get me wrong potentially would have joined them if I was in my 20's. But NOT a family resort just a boozefest.

Staff seemed nice.

4.5
    Not good
    • Room Selected at Check-In

I got locked in the bathroom the door nob didn’t work The shower handle came off when I was in shower finished with cold water shower The repairman had to come two times with his trainey

Great property with ideal location and friendly ,helpful staff
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Too many smokers and should not allow cigar smoking around pool . Had to move to get away from guy with cigar and several cigarette smoking friends.

Great location and garden and pool areas very well maintained. Great access to beach.

Cheap and cheerful
    • Junior Suite with Tropical Garden View

Rooms are tired. There was a faint smell. Could be that a previous occupant smoked or maybe there was water damage in the past. I couldn’t work it out. The smell never went and made the room feel old and not so clean. That said, the housekeeping staff were visible and friendly. I don’t mean to impune them. The place needs to be updated. The family pool wasn’t maintained properly. Maybe a pool filter was broken but the water wasn’t clean: oily film from sun block, lots of dead flies etc.

Room size was good; like the location on the beach. The kids liked the gardens. Having the sports bar and beach bar on site was great and we appreciated having daily use of beach cabanas included FOC

Incredibly relaxing stay!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

It would be nice if there were some kitchenette units for longer stays.

Location, Location, Location! Small enough to be quiet. Not over crowded! Best bar on the beach WITHOUT all the spring break kids. Incredible housekeeping staff!

The tiki bar and beach were awesome.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Very busy on a Sunday night - could hear a band playing way past the time expected. Nachos at the bar subpar; they were not very generous and were covered in cheese sauce vs real cheese, but the fish tacos were excellent.

The tiki bar and beach were awesome.

It was nice having jimmy b on property for lunch.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Too many smokers smoking right outside their rooms which drifted right to our room ugh.

It was nice having jimmy b on property for lunch. The cabanas and umbrellas were convenient and easily assessable

Too short of a stay for the money.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

the price was much too high and check in time was too late. Check in at 4:00pm and out by 11:00am. We didn't even a full 48hrs. for 650.00? Especially after driving from Michigan, we were extremely tired and couldn't check in until 4:oo.I will look for a cheaper place next yr we come to Florida again.

the staff was friendly and very helpful.

Everything except charging my credit card twice!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Tropical Garden View

Charged my credit card TWICE, which I will have to deal with when I have a free moment! I am way too busy to have to take time out, but also don’t need two charges for almost $3k! Seriously not sure how this could happen! Charged on the day we arrived and again the day we left. ???

Everything except charging my credit card twice!! Ann, the housekeeper was great!

We had two rooms and a great time. We traveled with our kids, 30 and,23.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

AC was very loud. Not your fault but to much smoking in front of rooms. Maybe make one side not smoking.

The whole area around the hotel had things to do

The pros outweigh the cons!
    • Junior Suite with Tropical Garden View

The rooms were small and very dated!

The staff and grounds were perfect! The location and easy walk to the beach made our stay well worth it. The bars were always hopping!

All in all we had a great time! If the rooms were updated I would stay here again.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The room was really small and so were the beds. The carpet was old and dirty. The bathroom only had one plug and it was across the room from the sink/mirror!

The staff and service we received were wonderful. The location was great with lots to do nearby and great restaurants, entertainment and beaches all within walking distance.

The Tiki bar at the beach and the availability of beach...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The bathroom was took small and the curtain at the front of the room didn't close completely didn't provide full privacy.

The Tiki bar at the beach and the availability of beach seating was excellent.

Want to go again.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Price always can be better... :-)

Was better that I expected, we took a very nice room, near to the pool. Hotel location is very good, nice restaurants that you can go walk.

I'm retired Law Enforcement and should have called the local PD and let them handled it.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

We had trouble with the room next us. They had a party with 4 or more that started at 1:00 am and lasted until 6:05 am. It was non-stop loud enough that you could sleep. Your staff did nothing, they just laughed about it.

The food was okay, nothing to write home about just okay.

Great experience.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The only complaint would be about the lounge chairs around the pool. The were hard and very uncomfortable.

The staff was excellent. The rooms were lean and well maintained. The property and location are outstanding. Jimmy B's lived up to it's reputation.

Super relaxing
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms could use a little updating.

Didn’t have to leave the hotel . Everything is there a restaurant .pool, beach and live entertainment . And you can walk right next door or down the beach to other restaurants . They also have towels for the beach and serve drinks right on the beach it’s the simple things but made our trip so easy to relax and enjoy

Beds were comfortable Good location.
    • Junior Suite with Tropical Garden View

The room was not clean. There was an unwrapped candy under the bed I called front desk and they were right on it. Also in the living area of the suite the fan blades were filthy.

Beds were comfortable Good location. Food and music at Jimmy B’s

6.0
    Would like to stay in a better quality and cleaner room
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

A bit run down. Bathrooms cramped and low quality. Carpet felt greasy. Beds not comfortable.

The live bands at Jimmy B’s & complimentary beach cabana/umbrella & chairs

After getting over the shock of the horrible room, we went to the gorgeous beach.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms are small prison cells, rusted metal all over tiny bathroom, no shower pressure, worst accommodations I have ever seen. Beachcomber is a $50 per night experience with a $350 per night fee.

Lovely staff, beautiful beach, music all day and evening at beachfront restaurant, decent bar-type food at restaurant.

VERY PRICEY for what we thought would be an updated ocean view room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Beach View

Paid way too much for a very small, old room, with the tightest bathroom I have every been in in a hotel. Ocean view could be seen - if you looked over the bar and the pool house supply room. Curtains in bathroom crooked - toilet paper impossible to reach.

Beds were comfortable

The bathroom was old and too small.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom was old and too small.Room needed to be updated with new mattress. Lumpy...Some of the staff were nice, but some not.Overall the location is good but wouldn't stay here again if no upgrades done to this property. Staff should be more helpful. Also suppose to get free cocktail never got it because they told me you had to have it at players sports bar, even though its on the same location. Not right ! Had to pay 12.50 for one marguerita...when I should have been able to use my voucher for free drink. Ridiculous.

Fun place if you like to party!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

ALL THE BEDS ARE FULL SIZE. It was very difficult for 2 adults to sleep in one bed so the double room doesn't really sleep 4.

Staff was great, the bar was fantastic

We had a great time except the weather considering it was cold.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Our pool waiter was in a hurry and he was cleaning our food from the table. We had some drinks we had bought from the bar. I was looking for cash to tip him, and after he left I realized that he stuck napkins in our drinks that were over half full. When I brought it to his attention, he said I didn't do it. He didn't offer to get us another drink or anything. He was from peru.

We enjoyed the fact that my grandkids could play games while we had food and drinks in the players club. Also love the tiki bar and music. And the heated pool because it was cold .

Nice hotel, with great location, but be careful with the room you pick if you want to relax.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The room the hotel gave us was next to the bar area. So loud and nose. It is a hotel for people who want to party and have fun. If you want to rest, and relax, you need to request an specific room away from the beach.

Location was great. On the beach. Staff was very professional and helpful.

The public areas were very nice.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Our room was not very clean and was quite rundown. There was a metal pin to lock the patio doors because the lock didn't work.

The public areas were very nice. Jimmy b's was good fun

Jamaican pizza was delicious.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Nacho appetizers need more toppings. My husband misjudged the last step coming down from the second floor to the first floor. (The last step is about half the height of the others and he completely fell.) He was shook up and accidently went into the women's restroom after that where he was yelled at by a staff member. He had one beer at supper, no other alcohol that day was consumed so he was not inebriated. The staff member was out of line.

Jamaican pizza was delicious. Beds were comfortable. Staff was exceptionally nice and willing to help.

Happy Couple!
    • Junior Suite with Tropical Garden View

The rooms were a little smaller than they looked online. Not too much room to spread out. We were here forf our wedding so we had a lot of stuff!

Great location! Right on the beach.

Room was clean, loved the walk in closet and separate living...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

To far away from beach, no beach view. No elevator, not good when you are older. The bar area took up the beach view. Do not like the resort fee. Also no breakfast provided.

Room was clean, loved the walk in closet and separate living room.

A good time.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The beds were extremely uncomfortable. I ended up sleeping on the couch because they were so bad. I typically like firm mattresses, but those were like sleeping on the floor.

Jimmy B's is typically what draws me to your location. A friend came in town, so we elected to get a room for the night. I appreciated the free drink and also the free cabanas, although we were only given 2, when we had 3 people in the room. All else besides bed was good.

not again for that price 1 night over 250 dollars
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Beach View

don't expect breakfast. loud music and fighting(screaming) until 1030 , 11pm. Super tiny bathroom. Rug peeling up in the room. Paid for an ocean view.... got a great view of the bar and sand dune. Was told you could see the ocean.

bed was okay when it got quiet enough to sleep. security had to subdue fighting couple

Bed was comfortable.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

No plugs/outlets on the bed side table or lamp for phone chargers. Temperature was difficult to regulate with the unit. No fan in bathroom to circulate the air when steam from shower. The safe didn’t have a key.

Bed was comfortable. Room and bathroom was clean.

Great location on the beach and very lively bar , not recommended if you want a quite vacation
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Dumpsters near our room , bathrooms and rooms tired and need updating

The staff were very helpful and friend .Unless you want to be awake and party all night if they offer you rooms 520 decline it immediately. The walls are very thin and the whole place tired

Unfortunately I had a very disappointing stay .
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Unfortunately I had a very disappointing stay ... The room that was assigned to me was right next-door to the laundry facility . I was awoken the following two morning very early with the washer and dryer banging up against the wall of my headboard ... and the ongoing's of employees gathering their supplies from the laundry room right outside my door so to say the least I was unable to sit out front and enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning on my vacation ... The following day I mentioned it to the front desk clerk as I was checking out to see if they were aware and if the hotel would compensate me for the unpleasant stay. I was informed being I booked through an outside party that it would be impossible for them to compensate me for their in adequacy. No apologies whatsoever ... They were not booked to full capacity there was no reason to put anyone in that room! I was very dissatisfied with their unprofessionalism when the manager did come in approach me at the front desk she offered me a drink at the bar to compensate ! Wow, I responded no thank you just wanted to make you aware hopefully you will take notice and make the proper desision next time! Not even 10 minutes later I get a phone call from the front desk manager saying I was being credited 10% of my bill for the inconvenience ... OMG 😲 Wasn't I told they weren't able to give me a credit being I outsourced my booking through another party ... ridiculous! Hmmm, you would think for two nights she would have to at least credit me for one night ... Really Won't be going back there! Very poor management !

Loved the beach view. Wish we could have gotten more sleep.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Beach View

Noise from band/bar until very late. Bathrm door wouldn't stay closed. Outlets sunken so iPhone/iPad chargers wouldn't stay plugged in. No exhaust fan.

Ocean view.

Fun and relaxed :)
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

On our first day, some severs at the Tiki bar were not attentive, even when the place was pretty empty, it may need some improvement.

The rooms were excellent! The staff was friendly and the hotel is on the beach side. The drinks and the live music (day and night!) at the Tiki bar, were excellent. Really enjoyed the stay.

Old establishment. Needs improvement.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Improvements done in the wrong areas. Poor tile work in the rooms, botched vanities, ripped curtains, crooked artwork. I stayed on Christmas weekend, so my cost was high. Supply and Demand definitely got me.

Very enjoyable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Tropical Garden View

The food at the sports bar was very good. We were there Christmas Eve into Christmas day and was very satisfied with both the meals and the service.

Very good and will go back
    • Junior Suite with Tropical Garden View

Minor issue of bathroom door stuck every time. And parking crowded and awkward

Amenities were great. Beach access and chairs. Bar. Tiki bar and area. Excellent drinks and food.

Perfect get away
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Excellent time very friendly service jimmy B’s was really nice Sara the bartender super nice location was perfect centrally located looking forward to coming back

Hotel is in prime location , the beach is incredible, the...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

It's an older property so this isn't the Ritz-Carlton. This is for good people who like a good beach and who love to walk around barefoot and have a great time

Hotel is in prime location , the beach is incredible, the best bar on the beach is in the hotel yet not too loud to sleep. The staff is incredible and I will definitely go back.

Great vibe, nice people, and very relaxing.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

There weren't any hooks for our towels in the bathroom and the bathtub drain was clogged.

I felt that having the cabanas included in our room price way a very nice perk. I also loved the fact that you had live bands playing quite often which was nice to hear from our room. My girlfriend and I had a wonderful time and we will be back to our same room !!

thumping bass all over the place
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

endless, pounding music If I knew live music for several hours a day was a feature, I never would have stayed here. Resort fee of $25

location, courtyard,beach

Overall very happy with my stay!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Limited parking on site, parking on the side was challenging, required us to reverse all the way out with no room to turn around. They do have free off-site parking across the street behind a convience store which is fine if your with someone, a little off putting if your alone.

All of the staff were amazing. Very kind and helpful! The restaurant onsite was great! Beautiful view of the beach with yummy drinks in hand. The bands they had were good and fit the venue.

As usual a great stay and really nice property
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

This is my fourth time staying at this resort, so needless to say I like the place. The staff are great and the place sits right on the beach. They have a great beach side bar, for spectacular sunsets. In addition to a nice sports bar.

I was so disappointed. I will never stay at that place again. Nor would I recommend it to anyone.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Beach View

I rented a beachfront room because I was taking my daughter on a mini vacation and I wanted everything to be nice for her. The room was very small and did not look like anything in any of the pictures. The beds were old and uncomfortable, the furniture was old and worn. We couldn't see the ocean let alone hear the waves. Our view was a couple of potted trees and the bar (picture attached). The bathroom was horrible pictures attached). The paint was chipped and peeling off the ceiling. The caulking around the bathroom window was old and turning orange and the wood was old and chipping, The water pressure in the room was really bad and had a drip. We called the front desk and someone did come out right away. However, the problem was worse than he thought. He had to spend the whole morning in the room trying to fix it. When he left, the water seemed to be better. However, the drip was worse than ever...we couldn't even keep the bathroom door open. They offered to put us in a different room, but since we were only staying a few days, I was not about to pack and then unpack again and lose all that time. They said the would comp us at the bar for our trouble, but that never happened.

The food and drink at the bar were very good. They had live local bands at the bar starting at 3 pm and ending 11 pm on weekdays and 1 am on weekends. The beach, grounds and pools were very nice also.