Reviews of Best Western Fort Lee 3 stars

2300 Route 4 West, Fort Lee, NJ 07024, USA

#3 of 4 hotels in Fort Lee

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Convenient location.

Uncomfortable beds. Housekeeping waking us up at 8am Sunday to clean when we had DO NOT DISTURB in door! Got in at 6pm Friday to Ck in to find out they gave our King Bed room away! We had called at 2pm to alert them of our ETA and was told our reservation was held till 2am! Able to get 2 double beds room under 2 separate reservations (2nights +1night) after waiting over an our for the cleaning lady to help us whom was clearly overwhelmed filling in as a front desk agent at busy check in Friday of a holiday weekend! A real front desk agent on Sunday whom had to re program rooms keys due to the 2reservations booked said the manager would do “something nice” to make up for all the inconvenience we had. Well that never happened! Lesson learned that this site still has not earned the Best Western name. :/

Convenient location. Finally some renovations done. Beds newer.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Yuck

The smell of the room wad musty and the noise...could hear every footsteps and the shower above you running. Very loud everywhere and anytime.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Clean, quiet, convenient to our destination.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Traffic on RT 4 was horrendous but Google took us a back way and there was no problem. Breakfast room was very crowded. Food was ok, just the basics.

Clean, quiet, convenient to our destination. Beds were good, plenty of towels and toiletries.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

WHEN YOUR GUEST ARE INCONVIENENCED.TRY TO ACCOMADATE BETTER.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

HAD RESERVED A ROOM WITH 2 QUEEN BEDS.WHEN I GOT THEIR THEY ONLY HAD A KING.REALLY DIDNT ACCOMADATE THE INCONVENENCE.FRONT DESK BLAMED IT ON BOOKING.COM FOR SELLING ME A ROOM THEY DIDNT HAVE.

EVERYTHING WAS GOOD.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

The room was clean and orderly.

All vending machines were sold out ( in more than one area). The people at the front desk knew nothing about it. Fire alarms went off at 6am and continued for about 15 minutes.

The room was clean and orderly. The location was convenient to the GW Bridge and the way into Manhattan.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

So so

The hotel lobby had an awful odor to it. It was very small for housing breakfast and when we got there to eat (9am) they were out of just about everything. Parking was mentioned during booking but the lot was very small and full both upon check in and returning later that evening.

Bed was comfortable, and bathroom was clean with good water pressure.

It was good location for us and rooms were very clean
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Was given a room that was not ready and then they gave us another room and the keys would not open door. Front desk never offered to come to us instead they made us go to lobby twice.

The room was nice and breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

We needed to stay there only for one night, and for one night it was OK.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Bathroom in our room smelled. The only window of our room opened to the hallway, where people were passing, hence we had to keep our curtains closed all the time. The facility looked like a motel rather than a hotel. There were only two floors, and did not see elevators. we did not have heavy luggage, but if we did, we had to carry them upstairs.

breakfast was great. Coffee was good, pastries were fresh, we could make our own waffle own pancakes. Everything was plentiful. There were fruits in the hotel lobby all day. Parking was great.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

My stay was great and comfortable, will still stay in Best Western soon.

Since the accommodation is a no smoking one, most people who smoke outside put their cigarettes stub all over the floor. This makes the environment dirty. Their may be need for extra trash cans or a dedicated place for smokers.

The breakfast was great and the bed comfortable.

breakfast was good, 24 hour open lobby for drinks, alot of...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

transit to new york is very expensive, cost you alot to come over a washington bridge, other things are ok.

breakfast was good, 24 hour open lobby for drinks, alot of parking lots.

Absolutely lovely
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Property didn't honor genius benefits. . . They offered late check out at an additional fee when it should be free being that I'm a genius travel member

Great location, close to NYC, very clean, I have no complaints, staff were very accommodating. Towels were soft, bed was a bit squeaky but was comfortable. In love with the bathroom mirror!

Bad parking spaces and bad entry space parking
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bad parking spaces and bad entry space parking When I'm check in time I'm parking front of entry door for check in paperwork but Police come get ticket for parking..

The two woman at the front where the most professional...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The two woman at the front where the most professional people I have ever met got into a little snap mistake on my end they didnt stop to got a solution n everything straighten out give them 20stars

The room was clean and comfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Right on the highway. Leaving and getting back to the hotel was a nightmare in the traffic. There are no restaurants or stores to walk to to get something to eat except gas stations. If you just looking for somewhere to lay your head at night I suggested hotel. If on vacation with the family and plan to hang out at the hotel for any amount of time look elsewhere.

The room was clean and comfortable. The staff were very nice.

They had free juice and coffee available 24/7

There was A LOT of noise. Had some guy knocking on doors all night. Was missing the hair dryer as well.

They had free juice and coffee available 24/7

We were in NJ for a night we just need to sleep for couple of hours which we couldnt bc of noise.

We were at the first floor and closed to entrance door. Middle of the night people were giing in and out you can hear their food steps. I wasnt able to sleep all night. Bc there was late night check in to top floor above our room and can hear their footnsteps craking sound like you leave in old house.

Easy access to room, convenient free parking, friendly staff

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

2 Nights Experience
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Unpleasant smell at the room Ventilation was bad No window direct to the outside

Staffs are very kind Good location to city Free parking Free Breakfast 24hr tea

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Under renovations.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rats and I mean RATS in the parking lot dumpster where you park. A literal army of aggressive angry rats. Amazingly loud. Cockroaches. The room was let out to another person who we walked in on. Double charged me and was told that the charge refund would take 3-5 days to reflect. Staff had to work for hours to get corporate to do the charge reversal. Staff were very helpful and friendly. The entrance is a tight extremely quick turn at 40 mph off a major roadway. The exit is worse onto same busy highway with a curve in the road blocking your vision.

Under renovations. The staff were great. Very friendly and professional.

The worst experience ever!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There is nothing to be liked!!! Unfriendly staff, smelly and dirty room, poor breakfast , dirty breakfast room/reception area ! I was shocked to find oit that a property like this is part of Best Western family!!!! The most disappointed stay ever! There are so many things to say , hopefully I will receive a Best Western feedback link because I am a member.

Nothing!!!!

NY without the noise

Breakfast should of had meat with the eggs but that's a personal choice

The staff was great. She recommended chillers which is a good place to eat. Location was perfect to visit the botanical gardens. Quiet area.

It was a good place if you just want to rest and NYC isn't your reason for visiting.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Be prepared to take a ramp off the 4 quickly, because traffic is usually flying by. If you miss the turn, you will have a complicated drive around to get back. The location is difficult to navigate to and from NYC. There isn't a bus stop that is easily accessible and no shuttle service. The fire alarm went off at 6am waking all the guests, apparently due to preparing toast in the main lobby.

The staff was nice and friendly. The area is very homey, tree lined streets in the neighborhood and friendly bus drivers once you get to a bus. The rooms are surprisingly quiet.

Nice and comfortable rooms. The breakfast room is small for the hotel. It was quite crowded.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We had one small shampoo bottle and conditioner in the bathroom. My friend I both had long hair so we asked for more but no extra was available.

Comfortable beds and clean room & bathroom.

I was surprised when I arrived there that my reservation was...

I was surprised when I arrived there that my reservation was cancelled! But they could find a room for me! The staff were polite and tried to do their best. The breakfast was good, and it is close to NY city. More than that I would recommend the hotel.

Diaster. First two nights of our holiday ruined.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We booked a double bedded room for 4 adults for 2 nights. When we arrived it was unavailable for the first night. Booking.com was blamed. We were offered 2 x 1 bedded rooms for 2 nights. Great except one room had an obnoxious smell which staff were aware of. Ended up with cot bed in room which was ridiculous for 4 adults. We were not charged for the night. For the second night the offer of 2 x rooms was now reversed as 1 x double bedded room was available even though the room we stayed the first night was unused. One member of staff was excellent in trying to resolve a horrible situation but her manager was an absolute disgrace.

Leaving the hotel

I liked that the staff was so friendly and helpful.

I liked that the staff was so friendly and helpful. We came in late ( and very tired) and the lady at the front desk told us we could have a tea and relax in the breakfast room. Such a nice person!

Definitely coming back again

We like everything

Good Accommodation, very good breakfast, perfect location, Room very clean, front desk employees very nice, housekeeping very nice. We come back again.

It was relaxing
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast time was short. I wish it was extended into brunch. There was a decrease in the water pressure coming out of the shower head.

The bed and the pillows were very comfy. I loved the design of the bathroom. The room was clean and tidy.

I did not make it in time to catch breakfast but the last...

I did not make it in time to catch breakfast but the last time I stayed it was very good! I loved the update 100% better than the last time I stayed as well! All staff was very nice, especially the young woman who checked us in!

Very Good Stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing I didn't like; the location being right on the thruway ( literally) didn't allow for me to go anywhere without a car.

Every staff member that I dealt with was very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean, it was a great value for the price I paid. Breakfast was good too.

The visit was comfortable for the price.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom tub had minor stains, shower knob need to be replace( can see the dirt buildup) and shower mat was torn. No microwave in the room.

The location of the place was good.. it’s only a few mins from NYC. Free breakfast was a plus. The staff was nice and friendly. The room was clean.

good breakfast quick to the GWB
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything was ok except that they do a 50.00 hold on your credit card and they did not charge the taxes and we had an additional charge on our credit card for 33.00 and when we called the hotel they stated that they forgot to charge us the taxes. the breakfast is very far from the second floor no access through the inside of hotel

good breakfast quick to the GWB

Location was good

For newly renovated rooms... extremely poor quality. TV didnt work, called front desk and was told they would try to send someone to fix it. Then went to turn on AC and it was just making noise and blowing hot air. I’ve stayed here plenty of times. Worse experience thus far and this was a “new room”

Location was good

Great Location

I did not like the comfort of the bed. The mattress seemed to be out of shape, very uncomfortable.

The location of the property, and the overnight service was awesome.

overall good stay

The construction going on outside my room door without being warned.

Friendly staff although I left room at 2:30 on one day they made sure my room was still clean.

100% Non smoking, perfect location!

The statement "Non smoking" it's 100% truthful. Excellent service, hotel is perfectly located, just few minutes driving distance from GW Bridge. Hotel pay attention to the small details which I loved it!

In the room there is a sign where the breakfast is until 10...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

In the room there is a sign where the breakfast is until 10 am . I went with my family to have breakfast and they told us that was at until at 9 am so we couldn’t have breakfast. Lobby is under construction ( as a hotel manager you should complete those kind of jobs at late night where are no guests making check out)

Bad Management

Told person on desk that I wanted a quiet room. 11pm thru 1 am people were in the workout room above me slamming weights on floor. Workout room supposed to be closed at 11pm.called front desk to no avail!

The bath tube is dirty with stain.

The bath tube is dirty with stain. It is the only hotel, without providing hair-dryer in States, which I stayed. We tried to ask for hair-dryer two times and we were told to wait for 1.5 to 2 hours. Finally, no hair-dryer is needed.

Overall our stay was very pleasent

When I made reservations I requested early check in, however nothing was available until after 3pm so my wife and I had to wait for 4hrs

Quiet,clean environment,even while remodeling was going on, breakfast was good

Nice
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No snacks or vending machines, only had 1 water/sodas vending machine, it was in the oposite side of the hotel.

I liked the convenience of the location, very easy to get there. Also the staff was very friendly and in the best disposition to help.

The staff is great, very helpful and cheerful!

The breakfast is not the best but you can make your own waffle and pancakes. Don’t expect the full traditional hotel breakfast

The staff is great, very helpful and cheerful! Location was good for why i was here but it’s right by the highway

Old lumpy mattress with u shape dip in middle, totally uncomfortable sleep because of bed. Staff did nothing about this and argued all the beds are brand new which is NOT true!! Breakfast ends too early on weekends and staff takes away all food exactly at 10am. Bad plumbing, I needed to use plunger without staff helping/fixing it. They couldn’t find plunger either, I had to find it! I always traveled to this motel several times a year when we visited our Family in town and brought our well behaved travel cat but recently the web site says no pets! This has become an deal breaker for us. :/ This site has a long way to go to be a “real best western” hotel with good quality for a good price! Renovations still not complete, poor condition of maintaining property, dirty outside, no security, only 1 staff person on at night who is overwhelmed to handle issues. We only stay here because it’s close to my parents condo and a reasonable price, but unless this motel improves to an acceptable level and allows our travel cat again as they used to, we don’t want to stay there anymore!!

Staff trying to be better. They need better training and support. The price is reasonable. Having a fridge and coffeemaker in the room. There was a new upholstered chair in room and good tv.

Ok to overnight
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Smells like cigarettes. So annoying, it was hard to breathe. It used to be a smoking hotel, not anymore but the smell remains. They said they are working in changing everything.

The location is perfect to overnight when you visit NY in a budget

Repairs needed
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a broken tile in front of the tub that moved every time you stepped on it, the door to the bathroom was hard to lock, the electrical outlet near the desk well the face plate almost came off and the beds were double beds which are smaller than a queen.

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the continental breakfast and their exercise room had a lot of machines.

The room and Bathroom was spacious.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

My reservation stated that I would have a microwave included. And the room did not have the microwave included.

The room and Bathroom was spacious. Front desk was very friendly.

I would definately stay there again

All was satifactory

The staff at the front desk were very pleasant and informed. They get a big thumbs up from us. Room very clean and a very convenient location for us to get in to the city

Overall good stay and price, would go back if in the area again.

Smart remote didn't work great with tv. And would have liked a refund for breakfast as there weren't many choices when we went down so we didn't eat any of the food.

Clean and comfy room, loved the reception area with beverages available 24/7, and friendly staff

This hotel exceeded my expectations.

n/a

The front desk was very helpful. I accidently put the wrong date when I booked the reservation. she helped me get a room the same day I needed it with any problems and it was 11:00 at night. she was very helpful.

You get what you pay for.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was small, worn down carpeting, noise in the hallways can be bothersome, lobby is separate from where the sleeping rooms are...had to get back in the car after check in to drive to where the room is, so for breakfast, had to do the same... no shower curtains in the bathroom when we arrived.

Front desk staff was helpful...Price is cheap considering how close it is to NYC...breakfast is open until 11 and decent.

It suited my purpose for unexpected one day stay

Bed toooo firm..hurt my back Pillows took firm..uncomfortable Heat was behaving erratic..control said 75 degrees felt like 65 Microwave would be nice Check staff friendly Check out next day not friendly Breakfast syrup was too cold to serve up..need spray for waffle grill Need regular Lipton tea bags..only decaf available

Water pressure great Room spaces great Has fridge Bed huge Bigelow tea bags..variety available for breakfast nice touch

• King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

No heat & hot h20 Friday night to Saturday day. Toilet & plumbing issues Friday morning. Drilling & construction noise started at 8am daily. They No longer list as pet friendly when that is main reason we stay there!!

Location & parking, easy check in & out.

satisfactory for overnight stay.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The noise level was high at night. There were younger residents making lots of noise. We had to be move to another room because of smell of smoke. The cleaning staff should notify when the previous resident smoked in the room.

The bed was very comfortable . Breakfast was better than expected.

A nice place to stay for one time and that's it!

I checked out in the morning very early the lady who was here that day was so rude. Maybe I disrupted her then. She wasn't nice at all and I was like I won't come back...

It was nice and clean but the Gym wasn't available for us. I wanted to use it.

Served my needs
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

Difficult to get to the hotel and from the hotel to restaurants, grocery store etc....

Fabulous and convenient place to stay if you have medical needs at Columbia Presbyterian hospital!

Welcoming kind and friendly staff, extremely comfortable bed, close proximity to the GW Bridge
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I don't think this is something the hotel can fix, as it's an older hotel, but I could hear every noise, from the traffic on St. Route 4 to guests opening/closing doors (sounded like the doors slammed shut) so I had a rough night sleeping but the bed was extremely comfortable so that helped!

The ladies at the Front Desk were smiling, kind and friendly!! One woman in particular was training another young lady, but I didn't get her name. She was outgoing, welcoming and kind to me which makes such a difference when checking in/out of a hotel! Loved her!! The bed was also extremely comfortable and very clean room.

Ok
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

The toilet seat was dirty I had to clean it myself. The refrigerator did not get that cold. No microwave in room as noted. The jets in the whirlpool did not work, I paid extra for a regular tub.

Bed was comfy, hot water felt great.

Kind of convenient to NYC. Do not think I will stay here again upon traveling
    • King Room - Smoking

Could offer coffee 24/7. Did not replace coffee and condiments. The room could have used another chair.

The breakfast is very good. Eva was extremely helpful and very much appreciated

A booking mess!
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

It wasnt what was advertised on booking.com . I received the wrong room no whirlpool so dont book with that in mind. The "Upgrade" was mildew heavy in smell. There was hair in our bed needed new bedding and hair in the shower. The weekend staff did help as best as they were allowed but manager no where to be found still waiting on that call...

I liked the location in proximity to New York.

no waffles at breakfast & was under construction.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

no waffles at breakfast & was under construction. The rug in the room was very damp & moist. My room key didnt work, had to have it reswiped each & every time I returned to my room

disappointing
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

The fact that we paid for a room with a whirlpool and we were given a room without a whirlpool.The person at the desk said oh I'm sorry. Then there were no towels in our room.

Fine.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

House keeping is really loud in the morning, they really don't have consideration for the guest at all. They sing, yell and bump everything at 8-9am in th morning. Our room key cards seem to stop working after 12am, so if we stayed out late, we'd have to go to the front desk to get our keys reactivated 3 out of 5 nights that happened. We were also told by a front desk employee that we could get a later check out time becaus our flight was later in the day but the following day we were woken up by house keeping yelling check out at 10am when we specifically asked for a check out time of after 12noon. Supposedly they don't have later check out times. To be honest, everyone stay will be different just be mindful that these may happen.

The location was right off of the highway which made it easy drive to. Town plaza maybe .5 miles away, which is super convenient when you want to get coffee and food.

We were very happy staying at Best Western!
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The pull out bed mattress was hard to sleep on. I asked for extra big blankets and slept on them so I could not feel the springs so well. :(

The staff was Awesome!! The front desk was on top of getting us what we needed and very informative on how to get to the George Washington Bridge to walk to New York. The staff that did the breakfast on the days we were there were so nice and went out of their way to take care of us. My daughter walked in New York Fashion Week and we had to leave really early on Sep. 9, 2017. We did not know on Sat. Breakfast was not ready until 7. We came in at 6:30 and the friendly woman working was on it! I am sorry I don't know her name but she worked hard on getting eggs and sausage made for us and oatmeal! She went beyond what was required! We were very happy to stay at this Best Western! Thank you for helping to make our first time to New Jersey and New York so enjoyable,

Was very bad experience
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

The service and the false advertisement Was charge for the room that didn't even exist available that day Was given a key to a room that was occupied and I walked in to the people that were in that room

Everything went wrong

Overall accommodations from hotel and room was good.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

There was a musky/ humid smell in room. The room above , guest walking around through the night(floor squeak) and noise travelling in from other rooms.

Overall accommodations from hotel and room was good. The location is excellent. The price was reasonable.

No Non-Smoking Rooms, Pervading Odor of Urine, Flies
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

This place brings down brand reputation hard. It definitely wasn't a Best Western to begin with. NO NON-SMOKING rooms. ALL rooms are SMOKING, and even if there were a non-smoking room, the smoke in the hallway will find its way in. And there are NO windows to get fresh air. In addition, there was a strong, pervading odor of URINE from the bathroom. There was a massive fly and a giant spider well-alive and kicking in the bathtub.

Nothing about this "hotel" (it's a motel) that I liked. Lady with glasses at the front desk (Saturday evening) was downright rude. Utterly unpleasant, uncooperative and quarrelsome. ALL rooms are SMOKING. There are NO NON-SMOKING rooms. You will be checking out with your clothes, your luggage and yourself smelling like cigarettes. It's disgusting.

Good location, but fair facility.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom facilities were poor. Shower power poor both days. Shower didn't work properly second day and water did not go down. Carpet quality poor.

Good selection for breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff.

The lady at the check-in was very nice, we were able to...

Well, first room smelled damp and moldy, so we changed. Second room was ok, but the toilet had to be flushed twice if one wants to avoid floaters...We returned the rental car that day and the only way to do anything without a car was by walking over the shoulder of route 4 to the next exit... Another issue was that we were told to wait by a staff member at the breakfast, so that she can fix her own bagel, that kind of non-customer service was a bit off putting. All in all it was not an awful stay as we had people to pick us up and bring us back and it was just the last night before flying home, but for the same price we stayed at a double tree by Hilton in Philadelphia...so yeah I know so close to NYC its pricey but for that money we would have liked it in generally more comfortable, and a better service.

The lady at the check-in was very nice, we were able to change the room (first assigned one smelled moldy) without problem.

We cancelled early to switch hotels
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The location is horrible. It is literally its own exit off the freeway, so if you're not careful you'll either miss it, or you'll come into the parking lot at breakneck speed. It is also not conveniently located next to anything

I suppose it's budget friendly

It wasnt a comfortable hotel
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Unreliable front desk staff, having to walk outside in the cold to get to the front desk, the bad scent in the halls and the phones don't work and no ice in the machine.

Only One staff member was very helpful and nice she works at the front desk

Customer service at front desk was efficient, informative...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Customer service at front desk was efficient, informative and professional. The continental breakfast was great fresh coffee, fruit, breads...excellent

Okay
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The staff were slow,took me 15 minutes to get my keys as she was on the phone taking a booking.she even didnt apologize.the staff were cursing in the lobby as well.after i came to check out ,she just took the key and said literally nothing, so i asked if i needed to sign anything. I got a straight no! Very poor customer service!!!!

It was an alright place to stay (although expensive), so I wouldn't be completely opposed o going
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Shower drain did not work very well. Room size could have been a little bigger. Finally, TV had very limited channels.

I thought it would have been a great room for 2 people. Maybe even 2 couples. For 3 male friends, beds were too cramped.

Mirrors, lighting, bed, TV.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Shower head needs replacing. Couldn't connect to internet on WiFi, anytime I tried during the two-day stay. ATM didn't work.

Mirrors, lighting, bed, TV.

It was a good visit. Even though it was off highway, it was not noisy.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I did not like that it was right off the highway

Breakfast was good. The maids were friendly even though they did not speak much English. The rooms were okay, kind of small. The workout equipment did not work; It was hot in the hallway.

It was a dream come true trip for all of us.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

the phone was never repaired, the whole time we stayed.

The staff were very helpful, when we needed help getting across the Hudson. We all really enjoyed the breakfast too.