Reviews of Best Western Airport Inn & Suites 3 stars

8101 Aircenter Court, Orlando, FL 32809, USA

#248 of 407 hotels in Orlando

Based on 2034 hotel reviews

The hotel was uncomfortable the rugs are brown the bed was hard. There was nothing to do around the hotel. There is no gym the pool was dirty. And the breakfast area was small

I loved the breakfast and the people who worked there

great clean friendly hotel we only stopped in one night the bed was comfy the breakfast was excellent way more than we expected would recommend and would stay again.

I went to Orlando for business and choosing this hotel was a kind of last minute option, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. Well the people at the front desk were excellent, so were the ones in the cafeteria. Breakfast included was great!! Place was clean in general and a very convenient location for what I needed to do. I’ll definitely go back to this place every time I’m going to Orlando!

• Queen Room

Bad experience, no face towels, employees are rude!!! Will not return!!

Employee at front desk was rude and unhelpful. Paid for 2 rooms for 5 people and we only received 1 face towel in each room. When we requested more face towels they said they didn't have anymore!!!REALLY!!! $800 for that!!!!!

Housekeeping were shouting down the corridors at 8am. The provided iron clearly malfunctioned as it burnt a giant hole in my trousers, it was not on a hot setting either. I appreciate I was given $20 (£15ish) off the total of the room but they were £40 trousers and there was no manager to speak to regarding the issue.

Nice hotel, with good amenities and breakfast, friendly reception staff and clean rooms.

Property feels a bit tired and in need of updating. Tv in room didn’t have a good picture. Given a morning wake up call which didn’t ask for at 4am!

Location good, breakfast good, staff very nice! Very clean. Close to universal and international Drive.

Soft spot in shower room wasn’t clean

The shower has a soft spot someone could fall through; the rooms wasn’t the cleanest. I will not stay at this location again.

See above.

My credit card was compromised so the credit card company put a stop on all charges; when I arrived at the property, I learned that they cancelled my reservation. A phone call to see if I was still coming would have been nice.

More variety at breakfast would have been appreciated. Was to basic. Quality of television and choice of channels very poor!

Convenient location. Clean and good customer service.

The sit conditioner was unusually noisy and woke us up every time it clicked on the whole night. We may as well have just slept in the car and saved $115.00 dollars.I reported it to the desk when we checked out 😠

The cleanliness

The beds were horrible! My back hurt all night. Everything in the rooms was unplugged when i arrived. Had to crawl behind furniture to plug in the tv and refrigerator. And microwave. The air conditioner and refrigerator made so much noise it kept me up all night!!

The mattresses need to be changed. The edges of the bed where you sit are crushed, However, the mattresses itself where yu sleep was comfortable.

Very friendly staff. Professional and courteous. Very clean. I would definitely stay here again.

Breakfast was ok... not much of a selection.. was told to be at terminal a or b but wasn’t given the correct information ... a mat was needed the in tub it was very slippery

The room where breakfast is served was very small and it was crowded, so I ended up not enjoying breakfast at the property.

Staff was friendly and helpful. Check-in took about five minutes.

• King Suite

Airport shuttle serves other hotels as well, so after waiting almost 30 min. at the airport, there wasn't enough room for all of us on the shuttle, and I had to wait for the next one. The fitness room was tiny and hot (even with a/c going).

Room was very comfortable and clean. Refrigerator and microwave are nice for those staying multiple days. Free breakfast was pretty good, and had some healthy options.

The breakfast was very poor. The room was dreary. The space was not adequate for the number of people that must come and go every day

Convenience for airport. Shuttle efficient

• Queen Room

Breakfast was OK -- pretty typical selection, but got a soured carton of milk (complete with chunks!) which pretty much soured my appetite for anything else.

Room was great!

We stayed one night at this hotel so we can take a flight the next day. The hotel was clean and the staff very helpful. The breakfast included hot and cold foods and was good. the location was good as it was close to the airport .. the hotel has an airport shuttle.

The bed sheets are horrible. The hotel wasn’t really clean. Our non-smoking room smelled like smoke and the staff was not too great. I asked for towels over the phone very nicely and they simply said “come get them”. Like okay I don’t expect to be treated as a princess but at least bring up the towels? Any hotel that I’ve paid way less for have brought up the towels without a problem.

The hotel wasn’t horrible but it’s defintely not worth the price.

We've been travelling in Florida for three weeks. Staying at different hotels, but this was by far the greatest value for money in terms of room size. We spend our last night here, so we could get to the airport easily.

N/C

The Florida mall was like 5 minutes away along with different shopping centers and restaurants. It was really easy to get to the hotel, the the front desk staff were very nice.

Pool was cold. Did not know I had to reserve the shuttle by calling the hotel so waited a long time. Not many restaurant options within close walking distance.

Bed was comfortable. Free shuttle service to/from the airport. Hot and cold breakfast options was nice.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Bathtub - Disability Access

The beds in the room were very hard. People coming and going all night and very loud in the hall. When we went to use the shuttle in the morning to make our flight, they had not written us on the list so we had to wait for over 20 minutes for another bus to come back and get us.

People who moved next door in and out for couple of hours

Check in was dream nice man named Felix great service kind and welcoming. Great Chinese take out so much great food for the money wow!!

Customer service at front desk was horrendous. I called ahead to make sure a shuttle was available for my 6sm flight and was told " we've got you covered" When I arrived the shuttle was full without my name on it. And I was told "you'll have to find your own ride to the airport at your expense. The shuttle was the reason I chose this hotel. Clerk at front desk was rude and condescending and not once offered an apology. This was after making us wait in line so long while he argued with the group in front of us about numerous things that our ride to the hotel had left. There was also mold in a corner in the bathroom. I have often stayed at Best Westerns but this was the worst and will make me think twice about booking another.

The photos and amenities listed completely misrepresented the hotel. It should have been priced the same as the other. The air conditioner was so loud you could not use it. You could hear conversations from the next room through the walls as well as toilets flushing and showers. Although the bathroom had been recently updated, the soap scum on the drains and the dirty faucet suggest they aren't cleaned properly. There are also several paint issues. Some of the photos I posted uploaded sideways. I will never book a Best Western or through Bookings.com again. Bookings. com made the room sound like a great deal at the price point. It was actually very overpriced.

The staff were friendly

Our neighbour was very loud and kept us awake. We asked them to be quieter and they were but every once in awhile it got loud again.

The room was clean and comfortable.

The price was good for what we got but we probably booked at the wrong time and could have got a better deal at another airport hotel.

Great location. We booked it because of the free airport shuttle. Breakfast very good.

Normal breakfast without too much choice. I am Italian, so it was normal to have some difficulties. The things I ate, were very good.

Clean room, comfortable bed. Definitely great for a few days break.

Shuttle to and from airport is too long between trips with result too many are waiting for it to arrive.

We were welcomed warmly by a smiling lady called Nadia who explained everything fully and each time we passed the desk greeted us by name. Real hospitality. Our room was spotless with snow white bedding and proper sized towels. Excellent toiletries and coffee in the room too.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Pictures advertised did not match the room received. The staff was not helpful they would not bring towels to your room. In the room lights did not work nor were there enough power outlets. Bathroom did not smell fresh and clean.

The cleanliness of the room could be better. Spend a little more time in each room. Make sure the bathtub is clean outside as well as inside. Make certain that the edges of the bathroom are clean. This is where people are sitting looking around. Don't give them a reason to give you a bad rating. The bathroom is why I didn't score you 100 percent

Young man at desk was exceptional. Invest in your people. Someone like that you want to hang onto

Bed Pillows too soft.

The rooms were nice size, clean, and the beds were comfortable. The shower was great. Clean, good water pressure, and water hot. The hot buffet breakfast was really good.

I didn't like that the comforters on the bed were not thick enough so my first night I froze. I had to buy additional blankets so we could keep warm.

The breakfast was average but the Santa Fe eggs were great. The young lady that checked us in and out was sweet and helpful.

Breakfast could do with some exta's (more options) the ladies were realy helpfull and nice though.

Staff was realy accomodating, hotel was nice and basicly all we expected it to be.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Bathtub - Disability Access

It was impossible to get a seat for breakfast. The pancake machine broken. The restaurant staff said " because too many people are using it!!!!!" The whole hotel was shabby. The shuttle driver to the airport was distracted whilst driving by a phone conversation he was having wuth someone needing his help and so dumped us all off by construction so he could go to whoever had called him

The check out receptionist was friendly

Cold pool with no towels stocked. Hard beds. Ineffective air conditioner.

Check in experience and location close proximity to MCO. Clean spacious bathroom. Hot coffee.

Same as stated above

The facility as a whole needs a complete makeover! We use Best Western for all our travels and it's the first we where very disappointed in, we stayed in room 506 able for handicap! The beds where so hard found it ages to get to sleep! The foyer looked empty and inviting and furniture looked old! The same for upstairs hallways. The most disappointing was the ice cold pool! In this day and age there is no excuse that a pool can only be heated by the sun!! We had my daughter's family with us also, and the 2 grandchildren where looking forward th 3 days of swimming afraid we will not be staying again till we hear it has been updated. The staff where great not at all refering to them!!

• King Suite

They have to make sure they are pulling their beds out and cleaning behind them. It was a collection of dust bunnies and all kind of stuff that was found behind my bed when I dropped the remote. But on a good note, they were great in the other areas.

How knowledgeable the staff and host were of the area. They were friendly and hospitable. I had no issues with the staff or my room.

Stayed here because we needed a shuttle to the airport. Very nice place, clean and comfortable. The shuttle was there when they promised and we got to the airport with no problems.

This was a much nicer hotel than the price suggested. The bed was comfortable, good sheets, nice hot breakfast, pleasant check-in, pool, close to airport. Perfect end to a driving holiday.

• Queen Room

The room doesn't provide any toothbrush and toothpaste, because I need to told staff they will give me.

Free parking lot, Western Breakfast...and so on.

Only one elevator was working and everyone was trying to get to breakfast before it ended at 9:30(which is so early!). It was chaos - too many people, tons of suitcases and kids, not enough food, Brown water called coffee (seriously there was a hint of coffee in the pot). Disaster.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom which was cramped and didn't have a sink, The sink was in the main room. I think this was the only room on this floor that had this layout as it was next to cleaning cupboard. Corners of the room where a little grubby but rest of room was very clean. Breakfast was basic.

Nice large rooms with good lighting and loads of power sockets. Had a decent size fridge and tv was decent. Beds where comfortable and a/c kept the room cool. Good Wifi. Located next to waffle house and gas station nearby. 5-10min drive to Florida Mall. Would stay again.

everything good.

The woman at the front desk was very pleasant and it was a quick check in. The room was clean and the breakfast was good. The young lady working the breakfast greeted us and keep food supplied and kept the area clean. A very good stay

• Queen Room

The places around it to eat closed too early. If you don't have transportation you can't go through drive-thru. Settled on Wawa but it was of great walking distance.

Great front desk experience. Excellent staff.

I didn't notice any genius perks. The location does not have any high quality restaurants within walking distance.

Complimentary breakfast and front desk staff. Complimentary shuttle to airport was on time and friendly.

The front desk was so helpful , she checked in multiple parties on her own while also helping a stranded couple who lost their luggage and passports.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Bathtub - Disability Access

Did not like the breakfast facility. It was way too small for the number of guests you have. We had to stand in the lobby to eat our breakfast.

The rooms were great. Very comfortable and clean

Bathroom need some small fixes, shower fixture worked but needed repairs. Base trim needed paint. The pillows sucked ! Take your own.

Clean, nice rooms , easy to airport

TV volume was erratic, from very loud to barely audible depending if voice, sound effects, etc... afraid to disturb other rooms. Probably a bad setting?

Easy location. Large room. Pool. Free parking. Fast free wifi.

To charge me that high in WiFi code don’t work i requested towels cause we had none in no one showed up I had to go buy some at Walmart you guys are super trash in I will be vloging about you guys when my vacation is over I do have lots of videos in picture

• Queen Room

The whole point of staying at the hotel was to take advantage of the airport shuttle and 5am was the earliest it would leave, my flight was at 6:20am. This airport is often very busy and extra time is needed for security. The staff was nice enough to call a cab but for a female traveling alone and not accustomed to cabs I was very nervous.

Room was clean and up to date. Modern.

There was no luggage cart available when we wanted one in the morning. It appeared that there were only two available. The breakfast didn't open early enough for those that wanted to take the 6am or 7am shuttle. We ended up Driving and snack eating for 10 min. Breakfast will not open even 10 seconds before their set opening time for their "included continental breakfast" So some of us with early flights had to skip breakfast or chance missing our flight. Only one shuttle each hour on the hour. Plus Must reserve the shuttle in advance. Just know in advance. No restaurant on site, only the free breakfast for guests only.

The room accommodations were very very nice. There was a mini fridge and an Ice maker in the hall. The rooms were well insulated and sleep time was quiet. Nice comfortable King. Light could be blocked out as needed with two layers of darkening shades.

• King Room - Disability Access

I was given a room for the disabled which I didn't know was happening. Not comfortable with the open shower etc.

The front desk lady on duty when I checked in offered me a local pizzeria menu and offered to call me to the front desk when it arrived, keeping my safety a priority. That is just what she did for me

Lobby set up and the extremely small t.v.

The lobby area was cordoned off to where you had to walk around in order to sit. Not welcoming. Rooms had granite counters, nice decor with a 22 inch t.v. and no base boards in the hallways. Details, details, details. Lastly, I called for a shuttle as soon as the plane landed. Instructions from hotel staff were not very clear and I ended up getting an Uber. She apologized but that didn't help with my unnecessary cab fare.

• Queen Room

Hallways are beat up. Wallpaper tattered. No moldings/baseboards. Is it being renovated or just beat up? Desk person moved as fast as possible, but no help at the busy time of the evening (check-in) She had to answer the phone while there were long lines of customers trying to check in.

Location to airport

When picked up at the airport, the shuttle arrived late.

Shuttle to the airport starting at 5am (every-hour-on-the-hour). Waffle House is at the next door, and it was really good.

Rust stains in the bath tub, shuttle to the airport arrived15min late

Huge room, much larger than what I needed, but it was on offer at the same price of the smaller ones

There was only one exit/entrance for the hotel. Came back to the hotel on the second day and the room keys didn’t work.

The location was good. Nice workout room, just a little small.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The shuttle ride from the airport to the hotel was crowded, with a rough ride and a whiney driver. The street outside was quite noisy throughout the night. The bed was hard. And the staff who checked us in were not helpful when we needed another towel.

The breakfast was very good. I was impressed by the option of pancakes and a nice variety of food. Also, the lady that managed the breakfast was very pleasant and friendly. The second shuttle driver, who took us back to the airport was very professional and pleasant.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Just needed a room close to the airport for one night. We were very surprised at how nice the facility was and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Oops see above .. the place met my needs .. stop over on the way from late flight to my condo.

No floor mouldings on the way to my room on the 4 th floor.. just doesn’t look good.

• King Suite

Only one person was working the front desk that night and was polite but clearly frazzled from stress. It showed in his demeanor in interacting with the guests. When I went to print our boarding passes at the business center, the mouse was completely unresponsive and the computer sluggish. It took me nearly 30 minutes to simply log into the computer, open the internet browser, and print our boarding passes when it should have taken five minutes. I brought this issue to the front desk gentleman, who could only say that "Yeah, they buy cheap stuff. Try the other mouse pad." Also, our toilet started malfunctioning and would not stop flushing. I alerted this same gentleman to the issue and even said my husband could fix it if he had a spare toilet flap, but he said, "That's not the issue. I'll get up there and take a look when I can. I'm the only one here." He offered to give us a plastic bag until then?? He never showed up after two hours, and my husband fixed the issue. We put up the Do Not Disturb sign before going to bed just in case he tried coming by later that night. Overall, I was not impressed. This so-called newly renovated hotel still had maintenance and personnel issues. Even the shower stall, which clean, still looked old and worn-out. I only chose this hotel for the price and airport shuttle, but I will not return ever again. I wish I had paid the extra $30-$40 to stay at a Hampton Inn, which has always provided us with exceptional customer service.

The room was plenty spacious and clean, and the bed was comfortable. Since we only needed the room for one night, it was a good value for the money. Plus the airport shuttle was amazingly convenient and on time.

See above

Nothing. The attendant or server at the "breakfast" area only spoke Spanish and she seemed to have the impression that people were understanding her. I think at least someone more fluent in English should be in that position,especially in a country where the official language is English.

The bed and pillows were like rocks. Very uncomfortable sleeping on this king size bed. Picked this Hotel due to its location to the Orlando airport as we live 2 hours away and wanted to get a good nights sleep before our 5 a.m. flight the next day. When we left, there was a young man asleep in corridor that had thrown up all over the place. Needless to say, we won't be staying here again.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

They didn’t have my room ready when I came in around 1:30am. Gave me the wrong room but switched me the next morning

Spacious room, fridge, iron, Good AC

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

NIce staff (but understaffed - only one guy and he was swamped). Had to ask to change rooms bc first one smelled funny, but they did accommodate. Looks like they are mid reno but still just kind of dumpy. Fine for a "close to the airport only going to be there 8 hours" kind of place but wouldn't want to stay there much longer than that!

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

They offered to get us a sack breakfast since we had to leave at 4:30 am but they did not have it.

The room was very comfortable, with a little sitting area. Quite big for two queens.

Everything was nice, but the AC was noisy and the fridge, and my wife found a good size Roach in the room wich made her very upset and we had to check out

Very nice and modern

The front desk staff was not friendly but typically helpful if you could get a hold of them. After landing, I called to ask about the airport shuttle and had to call 2-3 times before someone picked up the phone. We also called to have some extra towels sent to our room and they said to come get them ourselves. Our shuttle driver also went on an angry rant about guests who don't tip, which intimidated us into tipping even though his manner really didn't deserve it. Our room was generally cheap and crusty, with some gunk around the bathtub drain and whatnot. Every time we entered, we were assaulted with a huge wave of moldly smells, like the entire room had been soaked but not properly dried. It was pretty gross and not up to standard with other Best Westerns I've stayed at.

The location of this hotel was very convenient, within walking distance of many fast food joints (Waffle House, Taco Bell, Wendy's) and a 7-Eleven. There were many free perks at this hotel that saved us a lot of money--a free decent breakfast, free airport shuttle, free parking, and free WiFi. The cost of the room itself was also really reasonable, especially for the holiday season in Orlando (although I booked months in advance).

Airport shuttle spot should be communicated before calling for the shuttle. It is spot B3 in the transportation area (turn left and walk to the very end)

Slept well. Arrived late, left on the 5am shuttle to the airport. The room was quiet and comfortable ... a perfect place to spend the night before flying from east to west. Relatively easy airport access. Courteous staff.

Service of room attendants/cleaners was very poor.

The room was visibly run down. We asked for an extra towel, but didn't get it! Never delivered to the room.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Not that the hotel could control this but some of the guests leaving for the airport or others coming in from the bars would be rather loud and woke me up a few times during my week stay there.

Staff was very kind and professional. The breakfasts were delicious and healthy option were available. The rooms were large and the location was very convenient as it is close to the airport and many restaurants. The rooms were quiet enough though people in the halls could be heard rather easily. Though I didn’t use them, there was a decent laundry room and small workout room.