Reviews of Best Western Annapolis 3 stars

#24 of 28 hotels in Annapolis

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Tired, old noisy hotel
    • King Room - Non Smoking

Stay on the second floor as the floor boards squeak when people walk above you. Very noisy and very thin walls. Difficult to sleep here on the ground floor.

The bed is very comfortable. Breakfast met expectations for this type of hotel and being offered for free.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

The beds were really comfortable and the TV was nice also...
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non Smoking

Rooms had vinyl floors so when you get out of the shower had to rewash feet before getting into bed..

The beds were really comfortable and the TV was nice also good hot water in the shower..

Stay was OK... poor staffing, renovations and noise was disturbing...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Pet Friendly - Non smoking

2 negatives... Their was renovations going on which I was not aware of and I don't know how long it will last... I stayed in the back building (first time) and the noise other people made was not the right thing to do

Everything was OK... I got what I paid for...

Fine though older and not up to the standard of other Best Westerns
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non Smoking

Renovation is ongoing, but it is an older property not quite up to the standard of other Best Westerns we have experienced.

Breakfast and room were fine.

The hotel and staff were great!
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non Smoking

Disappointed the pool was not available should be stated it is only open memorial day to labor day, even if 85 degrees. Tried to save water but cleaning staff took towels everyday even with sign on them.

The hotel and staff were great! Clean, friendly, helpful. They went above and beyond for their guest. I would recommend to others. Shopping across street, restaurants close by.

• Queen Room - Non Smoking

We were on the 1st floor and the floor of the second floor is a truss system, not poured concrete and the guests on the second floor kept waking us up with every movement.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Room was very nicely remodeled.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non Smoking

Door to room was old and had to be forcefully closed. Not a good idea on first floor of a motel with exterior doors. The bathroom had a freestanding sink and needs a countertop to set your toiletries on. The bathroom light was not centered above the sink which made shaving and my wife's makeup application difficult. Half your face was shadowed. Signage for the property is poor and the building is behind several others. Hard to find the driveway.

Room was very nicely remodeled. See comment on the bathroom room door however.

Staff was very pleasant.
    • Queen Room with Roll-in Shower - Disability Access - Non smoking

Our first room had an awful shower.eater migrated towards the door. On our second day, shower broke,but the hotel immediately put us in a room next door and it was a much better bathroom.Staff was wonderful and very accommodating!

Staff was very pleasant..went out of their way to be pleasant

for a new experience it was a good one
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non Smoking

nothing that comes to mind

I was not expecting to meet anyone but who i was going to see, however I have met a few good people that were staying there as well. we all talked and laughed great time.

Aside from some minor issues, the room lived up to our expectations.
    • King Room - Non Smoking

Some of the described amenities were missing in the room, and some facilities were not available due to renovation work. We were given a 10% discount on the final bill, without asking for one—a nice gesture.

The room was clean and very accessible, even if a bit on the worn side. The location is very good, and just across from shopping, etc. the staff was very friendly.

Hope renovation improves appearance
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

This hotel is under renovation; we should be told this when we book. While our room was satisfactory, since it was (mostly) renovated, the rest of the place was awful - wall falling down in the breakfast room, extremely dirty outside walls. Pool wasn't open - and we reserved here for a pool for our 8-year-old grandson. I wiped a spill on the floor near the refrigerator and the wipe came back very dirty as we moved in, so it wasn't our dirt.

Mattresses were brand new and very comfortable. New laminate flooring a great improvement over any carpet. Bathroom was clean with new fixtures, although they hadn't yet finished renovating the ceiling.

Past time for a renovation.
    • Queen Room - Non Smoking

Unlike the website photos the property was dated and I wouldn't have been shocked to see a 1959 calendar on the wall. In fairness though the facility was clean including the grounds. Everything functioned, but the roooms were very small. Overall, fair.

Very friendly and helpful staff next time we’d prefer a non smoking room

Only room available was a smoking room so the room smelled of smoke which we expected. Bed was decent I’ve slept on more comfortable beds in other hotels. We arrived around midnight and had a late check out of noon we didn’t really have time to check out the area.

Nice size room floors were clean and we lij d the way the room was laid out we had ample room Front desk staff very friendly

We were disappointed and wouldn't go back
    • Queen Room - Non Smoking

Had to ask for tub mat and shampoo on our second day. Sink wouldn't drain properly. Room too small. We have been in other BW and room was larger. Eggs didn't taste like fresh scrambled eggs.

Proximity to Naval academy. Front desk was very accommodating.

Staff was nice.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

The pool was not working and there was no sign stating such until I brought it to there attention. After 1 night, our A.C. went out at 12am. Maintenance was unavailable so I had to switch rooms after midnight. The room they moved us to had no fridge or microwave so my husband had to carry that downstairs to the new room. This room had a bed that squeaked after every move. Staff were nice and gave us 15% off. At 6 months pregnant, it was the worst hotel experience I have had.

Staff was nice. Breakfast was great.

I was very disappointed and would not stay at a Best Western again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

While taking a shower, the water ran halfway up the bathroom floor, there was a big bug that came from under the bed when I got up one morning, the TV guide did not match what was actually being aired, the TV picture was intermittently fractured and the room looked like something out of the mid 50's and the food was lousy.

The water was hot.

It was good considering the problems, but the staff was quick to respond...
    • Queen Room with Roll-in Shower - Disability Access - Non smoking

That we had to change rooms after midnight because the room lost power. The room that we were given was smaller and the bed wasn't a king size as before. The air conditioning unit made an awful noise. And we can hear the washer going when we try to take a nap before leaving for our next event.

Location was great. And near all the places we needed to go. Breakfast was great and excellent variety.

Good and clean hotel, great value for money
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Pet Friendly - Non smoking

There was no hot water available at breakfast

Nice and really clean room with some minor fixes that'd be nice to make here and there - like a loose door knob or missing fridge leg. Loved the hardwood floors, which is a rare thing for US hotels!

TOTALLLY COMFORTABLE, QUIET, AWESOME STAY FOR ONE NIGHT!!!
    • Queen Room - Smoking

THE ONLY THING THAT WAS A SLIGHT BOTHER, WAS THAT THE IRON WAS ATTACHED TO THE IRONING BOARD WHICH CAUSED THE USAGE OF IT TO BE AWKWARD. BUT, I GET THE REASON WHY IT IS LIKE THAT.

THE AWESOME CLEANLINESS OF THE BATHING AREA, THE SUPER FRIENDLY FRONT DESK PERSONNEL AND THE PROMPT ASSISTANCE!!!

It was exactly what I needed!
    • Queen Room - Non Smoking

You could hear every car driving by like it was in your room. I didn't mind too much, but could definitely get irritating after a while.

The bathtub was nice--large enough to actually take a bath! I also went to the restaurant at the hotel next door, which was close enough to be very convenient.

Friendly and helpful staff.
    • King Room - Non Smoking

The hotel is rather old but has been renovated....no ice machine on top floor and the lone one in the facility was on the first floor at the opposite end of our room. No elevator either so this place is not for someone who can't do stairs.

Friendly and helpful staff....bed was comfortable and it was nice to have a refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot.

single night stay
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non Smoking

Older unit that was not up to Best Western standards. Single nightstand and light for queen bed, minimal room lighting, single trash can, soft bed, dirty entrance, wood looking tile floor, etc. Really did not qualify as a Best Western.

Full breakfast. Good location, only 10 to 15 minutes to downtown Annapolis.

Good for the money, update your rooms
    • Queen Room - Non Smoking

The room was not clean especially the bathroom and it needs updated. Stay at a best western in Seattle and it was much nicer.

The staff were nice at the front desk

Nothing fancy - It was a good, clean and comfortable place...
    • King Room - Non Smoking

Signage from the road could be better. We first missed it because the sign was covered by tree branches.

Nothing fancy - It was a good, clean and comfortable place to sleep for one night.

I was quite happy with my visit since the place exceeded my expectations.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

The toilet was too low. and it took three flushes to get the solids totally out of the toilet bowl. I told them about it and they seemed genuinely pleased to get the feedback and said it would be fixed as part of the renovation plans.

The breakfast exceeded my expectations. I expected a continental breakfast. However there were also some excellent scrambled eggs and sliced ham patties. The staff was very accommodating since I came back into the dining area a couple minutes after they closed and requested some yogurt which they provided without complaint.

Good price. Close to downtown Annapolis. Variety at breakfast. Bed was very hard.
    • Queen Room - Non Smoking

Front desk computer was very slow for check in. Bed was hard and the pillows were very flat. The shower had some cracks in it but they were cosmetic.

Water pressure was good. Sheets were clean. Plenty of parking.

Very good place to stay at a reasonable price
    • King Room - Non Smoking

My room had hard wood (simulated) floor. Generally I prefer carpet, but it was not a big deal.

I have stayed here many times and been satisfied in all respects with room, staff, and parking. The bed was very comfortable. The TV, wi-fi, refrigerator, and microwave all worked. The parking was ample and the parking areas well maintained. The staff was friendly and efficient at time of check-in.

Good value for money with good location
    • Queen Room with Roll-in Shower - Disability Access - Non smoking

The room had a fresh painting smell as it was newly renovated but the small decreased after a couple of days

The staff were helpful, the WiFi excellent

Stay was good. Easy access to other areas. Neighbors were really loud.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non Smoking

Cold Air Shooting through the door. Light shining through the right side of the door. Floor has some problems, it rolls in spots. Heater really didn't put much heat out.

The room was warm and inviting enough for a night.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

The bathroom was dirty, the hinges not properly on door, the lock was almost falling off. Therer was not enough food for breakfast and I came an hour before it closed. There was construction trucks blocking alot of road exits around the hotel. I just was not happy for what I paid.

The room was warm and inviting enough for a night.

We enjoyed our stay and liked how close we were to family.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non Smoking

Our door had light coming through at the frame. It didn’t necessarily let cold air in but it was not comforting know it wasn’t air tight. The room above us was extremely squeaky. We were woke up every morning around 6am (not the person above us fault). The floors are extremely squeaky. We noticed that the bathrooms look like they are being remodeled, we hope it is one of them. A little updated to the rooms & they would be perfect.

The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good. The room itself was spacious and had good lighting. We also were thankful for the microwave, fridge and sink.

You get your money's worth!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Pet Friendly - Non smoking

Beds very comfortable. Lots of choices for breakfast. Very accomodating and benevolent hotel front desk officers, especially Ms. Lanie who was very generous to us.

It wasn't the best Best Western I've stayed in, but not the worst either.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non Smoking

We were in 107, next to the room used by cleaning staff. At 8 on Sunday morning we heard a lot of talking by the staff and there was a strong smell of cleaning solution. The hot water in our sink didn't work. The coffee in the reception area was cold. Someone threw up on the walkway outside our room overnight.

The bed was fine. The lights were fine. For $100 we got what we paid for. It was a hockey weekend and there was noise outside from drunk hockey fans at about 1 am. This is to be expected. The room was ready as promised at 3 pm.

Good staff and fair breakfast, but it was unacceptable that they ran out of towels.
    • Queen Room - Non Smoking

I was not provided with a shower towel. The hotel should be better prepared. It was unacceptable. The front desk told me the hotel had run out because they had a lot of guests that night (most of us were attending a hockey game that night). I had never heard of a hotel running out of towels. I told the front desk I needed a towel to shower. He was nice and ran out to get towels from a sister hotel.

Good staff and fair breakfast. Clean and spacious room. Good value for money

I would never stay here again or recommend to friends

Property is very run down and dingy. Carpet in original room was soaking wet ( not just damp) and it was very time consuming to get assigned a new room. New room didn’t have fridge or microwave. Bedding was old and frayed. The room just looked and felt tired and dirty. A real disappointment

Excellent Value
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

There nothing that I did not like

Breakfast is delicious! Eggs, sausage, ham, pancakes. Great professional staff, clean parking lot, quiet. Walking distance for great shopping and eating.

Very disappointing
    • King Room - Non Smoking

The water coming out of the sink was straight brown, I was scared to even brush my teeth. The shower looked like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks. I brought it up to the front desk on my way out and all they were able to do was apologize. Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to speak to a manager. I understand they were going through construction but there was no construction in the building we were staying in. Too unsanitary for my liking. I felt more dirty leaving there after I showered and brushed my teeth than I did before I got there.

The Continental breakfast was pretty decent;
    • King Room - Non Smoking

The dispensers in the showers seems a little outdate. I didn't like turning on the bath water and seeing remnants of brown water coming out. I didn't like the night cold air managing to creep its way into my room, even though I had the heat turned up to 75.

The Continental breakfast was pretty decent; the eggs and sausages were good. The room was clean and everything seemed to be in order.

Poor
    • Queen Room - Non Smoking

Mattress was sunk in, bathroom was not clean, mold and dirt in the shower, found roaches in the bedaddressed the situation with the front desk and they brushed it off and offered us 25%off for our next visit anything more had to be addressed by booking .com the third party in which we reserved our booking thru

Location Breakfast was great

Love you guys, thank you for your hospitality
    • Queen Room - Non Smoking

leaving this bath friendly hotel

awesome staff friendly and efficient Thank-you soso much Lamie Cindy ASMITA AND sCOTT YOU ARE the beszt value for money hotel ever ,but it ids you 4 that have made my stays withb you meomorable ,not forgetting the efficient beautiful cleaning dtaff and felice anneiu neuvo and na very happy and prosprious New Year to to you all my friends.

Happy with the customer service
    • King Room - Non Smoking

The hallways had trash (beer cans, plastic cups), there were noisy guests (NYE party).

The staff was exceptionally friendly and made the check-in process very easy. EXCELLENT customer service -- and that's a lot coming from me!

Interesting.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Pet Friendly - Non smoking

I booked the room via booking.com, which told me I had the option to pay in cash when I arrived at the hotel. This was not the case. When I arrived I was told that I had to pay for the room with a card (credit or debit) that has my name on it because the room was in my name. When i asked about the cash option and that I selected that when i booked the gentleman pointed to a sign on the wall that had a piece of paper taped over the part where it says “excepts cash” and only showed the part stating that they except major credit cards. In the end, we had to change the reservation into my friend’s name because I had brought cash to pay for the entire room and for going out due to the card I booked with having fraudulent activity on it (causing it to be cut up and I’m still waiting on the replacement).

We were able to bring the dog and it was very close to where we were going.

• King Room - Smoking

The didn't have my reservation that a booked through you, so they have me anything the was nasty the room smelled awful, the bathroom smelled like pee, the bed smell dirty and stale. What more do you want to know.. I will never use booking.com or Best western ever again thanks to you both

The breakfast was very good.
    • King Room - Non Smoking

We were on the 1st floor. The room floor above us was very sqeaky. The faucet in the bathroom needed repair. The clock radio did not work.

The breakfast was very good.

Won't go here again.
    • Queen Room - Non Smoking

Did not like that I was on a second floor external entrance in a separate building. Did not feel safe. Disturbed homeless person in breakfast room screaming obscene things at guests. I went to front desk and asked for help because I was scared to be in the same room with him. They were worried, but didn't know what to do. I ended up not having breakfast because they did nothing.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Hot breakfast bar was great.
    • Queen Room - Non Smoking

Hot breakfast bar was great. But strange smell to dining area killed appetite a little. Rooms and bathrooms a little dated but I will take that for a good price anytime over more modern rooms that are too expensive.

other then the error of check in our stay was great
    • King Room - Pet Friendly - Non smoking

When checking in they made an error with my check-in I had called the morning of check in and confirmed that I would have the two rooms I reserved next to each other with king beds in both. When I got there I was informed that our room was given away after my sister-inlaw confirmed that she was told that at chk in we would be next to each other they then gave me a room next to her with two double beds. this was very disappointing to me

The room was very clean and neat. Parking was very close to our rooms. There were plenty for places to eat.

Clean, easy, safe, great proximity to shopping n eating! Our favorite place to stay
    • Queen Room - Non Smoking

Was nothing that wasn’t good about our stay

We always stay here because it’s close to all the shopping malls and restaurants and even a mall with a movie theater! We usually come Halloween but this year did the weekend after thanksgiving which I will do again! The traffic from nj to Md was horrific took an extra 2 hrs almost but was well worth the money I saved from all the Black Friday deals! The restaurants in the area r better than I have eaten at anywhere else in the country! See you again next year

Would not stay at this hotel again.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non Smoking

The front desk staff when I checked in didn't seem to know what they were doing. I requested a first floor room because they had no elevator and with a bum knee I couldn't walk up the stairs. It took forever for them to figure out how to make it work. They never spoke to me as to why it was taking so long, but just whispered between the two of them. Very odd. Then they have an additional $50 charge that is held for a few days. Never heard of such a thing.

It was a place to stay but we don't plan on ever going back.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

Facility is in need of cleaning and general maintenance. No one bothered to fix the running toilet (it took me less than a minute to make the needed adjustment and put the tank cover back on correctly). The mold on the bathroom ceiling made one wonder how dirty the carpets and other portions of the room were. Drawers were ill fitting. In general the place needs to be refurbished and cared for.

Location was very convenient.

IT WAS ONE OF THE MORE REASONABLE RATES DID NOT GET ENOUGH SLEEP DUE TO THE NOISES.
    • Queen Room - Non Smoking

I WAS APPOINTED A ROOM IN THE REAR OF THE COMPLEX, CLOSE TO THE HIGHWAY AND THE TRAFFIC NOISE WAS EXTREMELY LOUD. THIS IS ALSO A RESULT FROM DOOR SEALS BEING WORN OUT. I COULD ALSO HEAR THE COUPLE IN THE ADJOINING ROOM INTIMATELY CARRYING ON.

THE ROOM WAS CLEAN, LOTS OF PARKING

Got an okay night sleep and a decent pancake breakfast - a bit like indoor camping.
    • Queen Room - Non Smoking

Bed sagged in the middle. Bathtub had been painted and patched but was I need of replacement or repair. Voices from adjacent room, though, not loud were clearly audible. Traffic noise from highway 50 was loud throughout the night.

Self serve breakfast was good, staff attentive and very polite. Location was convenient. Lots of shopping and restaurants nearby.

It was a great experience and will stay at this hotel again.
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The room was a little small, but still very nice. The TV picture could have been better also.

I really liked that this hotel allowed an option for smoking rooms. This is very much appreciated. Also, it was nice to park close to the hotel room...easy to unload and load quickly.

Glade we weren't spending much time on the property.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non Smoking

The room was pretty rough. We had to wedge a chunk of cardboard under the refridgerator just to open the door. You had to really put your weight into it to open the door into the room. It felt like maybe the rooms in the main building were nicer and the back building is only used on weekends when everyone will pay what the have to just to get a room. This was a $200/night room that felt like a $75/ night room.

The breakfast was great and included all the extras...blueberries for pancakes, etc. The staff were great at check in/out.

If not for the bed bugs and stolen money, this would have been an acceptable 'fair' hotel stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

The room was worn and not the cleanest. There were bed bugs and I ended up with several welts from bites, and was able to catch one to show the staff. $40 cash was stolen out of my room when I left my purse for two hours.

The complimentary breakfast is appreciated, the front desk staff was welcoming and accommodating.

Ok, probably wouldn't be my first choice.

Our reservation on booking.com for two rooms translated to one room at the hotel. To straighten that out we had to take less desirable rooms. The night staff should have told us the room keys fail if you put them by a cell phone or credit cards.

clean. Beds comfortable

A good place to stay and there are many restaurant's within walking distance.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

The entrance to the hotel is through a bank parking lot and the hotel is set far back off the street.

We were very close to the heart of Annapolis and in walking distance. Annapolis is a very beautiful place. We just missed the sail boat show and they were getting ready for the power boat show.

After a bad start, (and the inconvenience of no WIFI) all was well.....
    • Queen Room - Non Smoking

We had a nightmare arrival having driven from BWI in a rental car on unfamiliar roads at night and couldn't find the accommodation as the streetside sign was not illuminated and also behind trees. Spent nearly an hour searching up and down Riva Road in the dark. As the accommodation is well set back from the road, the sign should have been prominent. Very stressful. And then, the WIFI didn't work for two days.

Breakfast was better than at other establishments. Great to have fresh blueberries and fruit melange supplied.

I enjoyed it so much I would recommend it to others.
    • Queen Room - Non Smoking

Covered area to travel from front building to rear building would be helpful as it rained the last day. Signage for the hotel is limited or hard to see - made it difficult for people to find the hotel to visit me. I don't think the sign is always illuminated and not visible coming from one side of the road.

Room was clean and comfortable. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Internet worked well. Breakfast was plentiful - lots of choices. As a matter of fact the eggs were extra fluffy. I especially loved the pancake machine!

Employee at counter we had a little problem with room...
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non Smoking

Employee at counter we had a little problem with room selection and she took great care of the problem. I believe her first name was Kim Oriental Lady very impressive.

I have stayed at numerous Best Westerns ... this is the only one I would not return to.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

Bed was too soft. The wifi was very intermittent in the bedroom ... worked very well in the bathroom!

Convenient location for visiting Annapolis, if you have a car

First, since everyone seems to be offended by...
    • King Room - Non Smoking

First, since everyone seems to be offended by "things", I am offended by your question "who did you travel with"? I traveled with my husband, my spouse...not my family, & not my partner, I would like question revised.

Nice Stay
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non Smoking

Our room was nice, on the first floor but someone in the room above us kept us awake. It sounded like they were moving furniture half the night.

Good location, friendly staff, great breakfast. Our original room wasn't ready when we arrived and we were immediately put in a slightly upgraded room.

It's okay for the price.
    • King Room - Non Smoking

It was dirty and the staff was rude. They were doing construction in the middle of the night and had no explanation as to why. The rooms wouldn't open and there wasn't much room to do anything.

Price. Location.

Would not go back to his particular property.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Requested non-smoking room with two queen beds when made reservation online. Got there and they had us down for smoking room and no queen beds at all, and the hotel was sold out so we had to take what they had. Later checked my reservation and it said smoking room, so somebody screwed up.

Complimentary breakfast was OK. Beds not particularly comfortable.

Near the highway but quiet - a place to sleep and eat breakfast
    • Queen Room - Non Smoking

The building is ugly. I know it is outside of town but even so it was a little tricky finding it. This is a place to stay overnight and you are somewhere else during the day and evening. The hotel is fine for that but nothing else. I would go back to it again especially if hotel prices near the center of Annapolis are ridiculously high again.

The room was okay size. Price was reasonable . Thought the breakfast buffet had a broad variety although the quality of the food was not especially good. A large shopping mall - "Towne Center" - is right nearby giving hotel guests other options.

Miserable nights without sleep
    • King Room - Non Smoking

The beds were trashed The mattress sagged so bad we asked to be moved and we were moved but that bed was just as bad. The reason people use hotels when traveling is to get a good nights sleep Andre beds should bea top priority. This ruined the whole trip being tired do to lack of a good nights rest that you paid for is disappointing at the least and will make me look elsewhere such as Hilton or Marriott properties even there budget brands get it right

The chair in the room was nice

Best front desk staff ever. Worst curtains and light shining into the room all night.I was shocked.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non Smoking

The curtains did not cover the edges of the window so the bright outside light came streaming into the room .It made it really uncomfortable and difficult to get to sleep. I have travelled a lot and been to hundreds of hotel rooms and it was by far the brightest room.Also the door connecting it to the next room let all the noise in.There was a loud drunk next door banging on it screaming until the police came.I would never stay at that BEST WESTERN in Annapolis again.

The front desk staff was the best.Especially Fetis.I have stayed at hundreds of hotels and they were the best.

A convenient location that could be better with a little remodeling.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non Smoking

The electric outlets needed repair and the room in general needed to be upgraded

The continental breakfast was excellent and a perfect way to start the day

The breakfast was excellent
    • King Room - Non Smoking

Noise from your guests,and the rt 50 traffic is unbelievable!!!!! Your motel should be torn down! because it is absolete. Your employees are wonderful but your location is terrible. Basically we got no sleep for six nights!

The breakfast was excellent

OK, no complaints
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Pet Friendly - Non smoking

There was a significant price hike on the second night that had not been made clear in the Booking.com advertisement.

Convenient location, standard motel accommodations.

It is a fairly good value for the price.
    • King Room - Non Smoking

Room looked a little worn out; rug coming up around the bathroom. Hard to tell if there was some mold in the shower. The TV was fuzzy/lacked a clear picture.

Staff very nice and it felt safe there. Good location/easy drive to downtown Annapolis.

Our stay was simply AMAZING!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The room was extremely clean and the staff treated us extremely well!!! Breakfast was delicious as well and we definitely enjoyed it very much :) Definitely looking forward to staying at this Best Western Hotel again!!!

This property is run down and not a good value.
    • Queen Room - Non Smoking

The condition of the property is old and run down and needs a major renovation. Also, somewhere while checking in I ruined a good pair of shoes as there was fresh paint on one of the surfaces I contacted and it got smeared all over my shoes. There were no signs anywhere that there was wet paint.I brought it to the attention of the front desk staff twice and they pretty much shrugged it off. Also the room air conditioner cooled the air but did not remove any of the humidity leaving us feeling cold and clammy and our clothes damp. There was also a smell of mustiness to the room.

I would not choose this spot again.
    • Queen Room - Non Smoking

This hotel is aged and smelly. My room smelled like excessive air freshener to conceal smoke. Old carpeting didn't help. Very thin and scratchy sheets.

Front desk staff was very nice and efficient. Thankfully the air conditioner worked great as I was traveling in August.