Reviews of Best Western Cocoa Inn 2 stars

4225 King Street, Cocoa, FL 32926, USA

#3 of 6 hotels in Cocoa

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access - Non Smoking

Again there were cockroaches, things were broken, missing things, it was disgusting and awful

This house had cockroaches and things were broken. It was not at all what the pictures look liked in the booking. There is not one thing I liked

• King Room - Non Smoking

Air conditioning in the room was a bit loud every time it started up. Sounded like a jet engine and would wake us up at times. The door to the bathroom was unaligned so you had to lift it hard to fully close the door.

The breakfast was great. Bed was comfortable. Pretty clean overall.

• King Room - Non Smoking

The pictures made it seem nice but upon arrival it wasn’t as nice. The room was so humid and just not very clean. The breakfast was also a disappointment.

Very convenient and close to everything

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access - Non Smoking

Cleanliness of room was not up to par. Needed to get replacement coffee from front desk. TV channel changer didn’t work so had to dial in the channel.

The room was nice. Very convenient location. Quiet spot in the back was good.

• King Room - Non Smoking

OLD! Opened the door to a overwhelming “air freshener trying to cover up mold” smell. Carpet appears to be indoor/outdoor with many stains throughout. Bathroom light crackled as if it was about to explode! This place needs to be updated!

Excellent breakfast buffet!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

Breakfast was outstanding. Workout room nice Staff was very helpful. Great for overnight to be close to Port Canaveral. Can leave your car free while you're on your cruise but if you have to get a taxi you might as well park your car in the garage at the port!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

Bit pricey but we were not in the position to choose.

We had to make a really short notice booking as our previous booking to another motel was cancelled just before our arrival. Everything worked fine. Good parking, good breakfast. Room was really big compared to other motel we visited on this trip.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

Watered down orange juice, water in the eggs, second floor room with no elevator, woman with her pet dog in the breakfast room. Even the gas station across from the hotel has floor to ceiling barriers in front of the cash register and customers clearly on drugs.

• King Room - Non Smoking

When we initially entered the room, we were greeted with the sent of mold and smoke so we went back to front desk to request a change of room. Initially the clerk did not ask what type of room we would like eg. smoke or non smoke.

I like the room. The bed was comfortable and all the necessary amenities were there for the room.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The parking lot right outside my door and the roaring sound of cars starting early in the morning, made my sleeping less restfull.

The hotel was very clean and the staff kind and service minded. The pool area was also clean and inviting.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

The floor was wet and nasty my room smelled like vomit wet dog mixed it was awful and when I called the desk to try to change rooms nobody answered if I didn't have my daughter's game the next day I would have left

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access - Non Smoking

The room had a little musty smell and we found reaches in the bathroom.

Easy to get to off 95. Fair prices. The pool area was beautiful but the curb appearance was not inviting.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

I let the girl know I was going on a cruise it would have been nice if she had referred me to the best western that was closer to port canaveral. I booked another day as my daughter and I were arriving a day early, the lady didn't book the two days together,and I was charged two different amounts. I received a call from the hotel on Saturday wanting to know if I was still needing to have the shuttle puck me up. This was due to the fact they didn't link my two days together. She filled out the shuttle puck up for Saturday instead of Sunday. When we returned from our outting on Saturday evening our key card did not work due to them not tying the two days together. I was in tears as I had had a rough few days. 20 minutes later and more paper work that should have been done in first check in, and new key cards we could get back in our room. The person that was going to clean our room knocked we said hello twice and if we did not have the salty locks on would have barged into our room while we were in bed. Not once but twice. We drove straight from N.Y. to our hotel so we slept in. Scared us both.

• King Room - Smoking

Cases trundling along outside your door and noisy bikes arriving late

Pleasant room in motel style with car park outside door and walkway to other rooms. Small breakfast room very busy but reasonable food

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Smell of room. It reeked of old cigarettes and cigars. Horrible!

Room smelled horrible. I booked "smoking" by mistake. It smelled like they've never cleaned or aired that room out.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

The breakfast eggs... And bacon. The sausage was good and! Family like all the gluten options

The Staff mind and helpful. it was also located near our wedding venue.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access - Non Smoking

A fantastic experience! The room was quiet, clean, and comfortable, overall facilities were excellent. Angelica at the front desk was so accommodating, and best of all, this property offered late checkout for runners competing in the local race and even provided a runner's breakfast! Easy to reach via interstate.

• King Room - Non Smoking

Manager was extremely rude! Will never stay at his property or any Cocoa hospitality LLc property

Front desk agent Angelica was the only positive experience from this hotel. Manager was extremely rude and belittling to us as the client

It was good can't complain about nothing

The receptionist was the best. Arrived way after the scheduled time. She helped us with a smile and was very friendly

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Bathroom was a nit noisy - but thats not really a problem.

BEST BREAKFAST IN THE USA. IN MY 2 WEEKS VISITING FLORIDA STAYING IN AROUND 7 PLACES THIS WAS THE BEST PLACE! the room was very comfy, with very big beds and all amenities needed in the room.

Our room was non smoking and it still smelled like stale smoke. The bed, pillows, and curtains. The smell was gross.

Staff was very friendly, water pressure great!, room was well cleaned and well updated for the most part. It was a great location and price for a weekend concert stay. However, the stale smoke smell was gross.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I booked 2 rooms for 1 night and it tooks HOURS for the staff to find my 2nd room booking. What the hell.

The room was clean. The grounds looked nice.

everything was great

Breakfast was awesome and transportation to and from the Port was on point. We left the vehicle at the hotel and took the shuttle to catch our cruise.

• King Room - Non Smoking

room needs to be brighter it was kind of dungeon like even with lights on we are now at a fort myers best western it is much brighter

terrific breakfast never had one this elaborate

• King Room - Non Smoking

Parking at the property for our cruise was a huge plus!! The shuttle to the port was great and a huge savings over parking there. Breakfast was super! Access from I 95 was easy. Overall very impressed. Would stay again!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access - Non Smoking

The room was at the back of the property. There was a service station across from us. The noise from the station and the Interstate made it difficult to sleep.

The room was great.The staff was excellent.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

No magnifying makeup mirror.

There was unknown fluid (vomit or ???) in the bathtub when first arrived. There were no other available rooms, so reached out to housekeeping.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

Breakfast was dried eggs and I don't like waffles. Eh.

The bed is comfy and the room is quiet, until the neighboring kids got up & about. That's OK, I was already awake.

• King Room - Non Smoking

Wish the town had more fun things to do for kids. Everything seemed to be located in the next town over..:(

These folks had just handled a hurricane. They were as accomindating as resources would allow. We always stay here when we travel to cocoa to see our grandchildren.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

Don't have a bad thing to say. We've stayed a few times and still no complaints.

Very clean , awesome breakfast, and free parking for cruisers.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

Air conditioning sounded like a jet engine when put on high. Eggs tasted like plastic

Area was kept clean, room had everything you needed, and the front desk was easily accesible if there was problem or question

• King Room - Non Smoking

At no fault of the hotels Irma had just came through and they were working out kinks as they were brought to their attention. Which is also a plus that they are so attentive to any guests needs.

The room was good and for the price it was definitely worth it. The breakfast was phenomenal. I was expecting some fruit and a pastry but it had cereal, waffles, pancakes, eggs, sausages (turkey and pork), bagles, coffee, pastries, yogurt, juice machine, boiled eggs, the options didn't seem to stop. It was a great one or two night hotel while in that area!!

Hurricane Irma!

Staff members were terrific! My original stay was planned to be for 9 nights. Due to Hurricane Irma, my flight home was cancelled, and I had to remain in Cocoa for an additional 4 nights. I was made to feel that my situation was understood, and I was allowed to extend my stay without even having to physically check out of my room. Breakfast was marvelous!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access - Non Smoking

The lady at the front desk was a little rude and hard to understand.

I left a pillow in my room. And they held the pillow for me for a week until I got back from my cruise.

• King Room - Non Smoking

The door was not flush (closed) at the bottom, I had to place a towel down at the bottom of door. But I was overall satisfied with my room.

I was happy to get the room I requested on the first floor.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

There weren't any decent restaurants around, just fast food places. Farther away from cruise ship terminal and Orlando than anticipated.

Staff was very accommodating and friendly

• King Room - Non Smoking

The hotel is very out dated. If you are just looking for a truck stop hotel this is for you. Don't get me wrong the room we had was clean but the ac unit was old and the room was hot! Just a basic 1 star motel. It did the job and for price you can't beat it. But sooner or later they will need to start putting some money back into the facility.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access - Non Smoking

Horrible place to stay. The staff was terrible, the rooms are old and smelled like cigarette smoke and nothing worked inside the rooms.

Horrible! The staff was not friendly at all and was very argumentative. The plugs or the room phone did not work.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

Needed an elevator duento luggage

Breakfast bar was amazing. Balcony near swimming pool was great and room had the amenities needed to enjoy the day and night.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access - Non Smoking

The motel was great. I can't get over some of the stupid, nit-picky things people will gripe about on booking.com. "The bagels weren't that good." Well jackass, go to NYC if you want a great bagel. It's almost entertaining reading some reviews. My family and I would definitely stay here again, so that's as high as a compliment as I know to give.

Great place; staff at desk was very friendly. Very good breakfast too. We didn't use the pool but the landscaping around it was well manicured.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

• King Room - Non Smoking

Typical American motel: a bit old looking, with carpet floor, looks not so clean. Breakfast is below average, with very simple items, no butter, simple toasts, bottled juice.

Convenient location to go and visit the Kennedy Space Center. Free parking.

• King Room - Non Smoking

I guess the price per day for a pet, instead of just a certain one rste

There wasn't anything that my fiance and I didn't like. We were there for a family wedding that was right down the road. It was even abonus that we could bring our pets, which we needed to do, and a lot of places were not pet friend. We would go to this hotel again

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The rug in the room was so dirty I boarded my dog so she would not have to lay on the floor. The only room at the time was a smoking room and OMG it was horrible. (I used to be a smoker so I thought a little smokey would be ok) It was further than I thought to get to the beach.

The breakfast was tasty and the room it was served in was clean. Maid staff was nice. The TV was a good size.

Better beds, less pricey

Mattress was terrible, the room was something you would find in a 69.00 dollar room, we paid 201.00...won't happen again...

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

Teenagers (young adults?) at the front desk weren't very enthusiastic about their jobs and our bathroom door would not shut or lock but other that that it was good

Beds were very comfy and cute atmosphere we didn't get to stay long just passing through but breakfast had good options

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

Although we had a nonsmoking room, our room smelled like smoke (towels, bed sheets, everything had a smoke smell). Also the walls had poor sound insulation & we could hear conversations from adjacent room & outside. The adjacent room had very noisy people with children screaming & playing til 1am. We called front desk, gave them our room number & asked if they could do something about the adjacent room noise. Two minutes later we got a call asking us to keep down the noise! We explained that we were the ones who called about the noise. Overall very bad experience.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• King Room - Non Smoking

i would have liked to have shampoo in separate bottles and of course soap at the sink. I would have prefered to have a different blanket but at least a sheet was on either side of the blanket.

I requested no scents because of allergies and there was a smell... luckily i wasnt allergic to it. The room was very clean, but the soap despenser was out of soap. The breakfast was great with a good variety of hot and cold food. The area was very clean. Our overall experience was awesome and would stay there again!

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

Should include a list of restaurants in the immediate area...I had no idea where to eat while I was staying at the hotel.

Nice room and location for the price. Very Clean and the staff were extremely helpful.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

There were three adults and two noisy kids in the next room (2 beds). Saturday night the parking lot was littered with trash, and at 3:00 am our bathroom fan was vibrating from music with a heavy base.

The staff was friendly and the property was well maintained.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

• King Room - Smoking

Bed old and broken down. pillow terrible and no place to sit except 2 very hard chairs.

staff was helpful and knowledgable, great in a medical emergency.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

Friendly and helpful receptionist and breakfast lady. Really good breakfast with hot meal. scrambled and boiled eggs, sausages, turkey burgers, gravy, yogurt and pancake machine. Clean breakfast room. Location was good for us to visit Kennedy Space Centre. Beautiful garden and plants.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access - Non Smoking

Picture on the TV had a large section that looked like the picture tube was going out and had bad color

Good selection of food at breakfast, the beds are very comfortable, soap dispensers were convenient

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

• King Room - Non Smoking

bed was extremely uncomfortable, room was dirty, furniture was shabby. poor experience overall. paid way too much for this room!!

breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

A nice place to stay if you are travelling to the Kennedy space center. It is very good for its price. Rooms are clean and have all the essentials. Free breakfast is a good option. The staff was nice.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

Our room smelled like mildew and stunk really bad. I sprayed a ton of Febreeze in the room and called the front office. Told the girl we were on the way to a viewing and that when we got back if we couldn't stand the smell she was going to have to change us to another room. She said come down now and we will change you. Said I couldn't because we have put all our stuff in the room and had to get to the viewing as we were running late. Came back room was bearable for the one night we were staying. Also they have soap and conditioner in bottles on the wall and the conditioner was empty

The staff was friendly breakfast was good

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

• King Room - Smoking

The flushing of the bathroom was extremely loud it scared my kids every time, the fan from the bathroom was a bit loud too.

Food was good, the location was good for me. I loved having the parking space right in front of the room. I was traveling with small children so it was important to have the car near by.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

Shabby old decor and carpet in room, noisy air conditioning and bathroom fan. Faulty ceilings light that kept flashing all night. 1970s colour scheme. Very small bathroom with no sink in the bathroom. Incomprehensible shower that was either boiling or freezing. Poor value for money. room was very noisy with sound from people on the balcony and the next room. most of the breakfast buffet had gone when we came to breakfast and nobody was replacing it. No fresh fruit and cheap juice made from concentrated orange. Not much space in dining room which was crowded and un-appealing. Staff seemed disinterested when i complained about the above, just told me to leave a review. I expected a refund for a ruined night's sleep.

The pool was good. The gym looked ok but didn't try it. Reception area quite nice. good parking. wifi worked.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

• King Room - Non Smoking

Pleasant and well kept overnight lodging just off I95. Easy drive to Cocoa Beach for an evening stroll. Excellent breakfast : outstanding. Nice staff.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• King Room - Non Smoking

requested/confirmed a king bed w/walk in shower Hotel did not "find" my reservation & gave me a double bed room My friend has a disability & the shower was unaccessible for him, very rude not to honor a reservation!!!

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

• King Room - Non Smoking

wish I had known the location is adjacent to a major gas station/truck stop. water always smelled like sulfur

great buffet breakfast every day; staff was very helpful and accomodating

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

the room beside us was banging on doors. I think they realized they had the wrong room. Not anything the hotel did. It just scared us.

the beds were awesome. I slept like a baby.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

The decor is outdated. The rooms need to be refreshed. Carpet stains. There was nothing in the vicinity of the hotel in regards to shops or restaurants etc

Breakfast was fine. Ok place for quick one night stop

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access - Non Smoking

Pool area could have been cleaner

Rooms were very clean and staff was friendly. Convenient to I 95 and Port Canaveral

Horrible location drug infested

A little overpriced.

Convenient location very close to port if cruising. Friendly Staff & spacious room

• King Room - Non Smoking

Location, short staff, not very welcoming

Free parking, free wifi, breakfast was good, room was comfortable

• King Room - Non Smoking

Close to cocoa beach, nice sized bed, clean.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

Room was a good size. Breakfast was good.

• King Room - Non Smoking

Noisy air-conditioning in the room

Check in 24 hrs.

• King Room - Smoking

Room were very clean an comfortable

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

The rooms were dirty and the staff was not the nicest.

The hot breakfast was a plus.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

Toilet paper was like crepe paper.

The best complimentary breakfast I have ever encountered.

• King Room - Non Smoking

Was really very noise at evening around the swimming-pool.

Location was really good and coffee machine in the room was great

Old, dated and unclean

Nothing really good about this place

the staff

not a thing worst place had me in a room they called the rain room.that meant if it rained outside it rained in side