Reviews of Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center 3 stars

#47 of 65 hotels in Baltimore

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

It was a very relaxing stay and nice view from the 10th floor

Not enough handicapped parking

Easy to get to. Accessible to various location and they offer shuttle bus ride to various places as well. The complimentary breakfast was very good with a wide variety of food.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Just wanted a day/night with my wife with not too high of expectations and exactly got that.

The fact that the bar was only open from 5 to 10 pm for a Friday was truly disappointing, it would have been nice to hang out in our hotel bar and only be an elevator away from our room. Instead we walked to the Angle Inn which was the only place close. Also in the pool area there was pieces hanging from the ceiling and was very dirty with what looked like dust or mold. Had the look of a place forgotten as the rest of the hotel was modernized. But considering we payed more to stay in a hotel with a pool, we were not there long and was not worth it. If or when we do this again we will stay downtown closer to the Inner Harbor in a much better place with more around us if we decide to venture out, instead of having to in this case.

Bed was comfortable and soft. The breakfast buffet was good, the only thing I thought would be there that wasn't was bacon. Nonetheless there was plenty to choose from and was very filling.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Awesome 👏🏿!!

Everything about the overall stay and our colleagues are already planning to stay with u all again.... same time next year!

Staff was very helpful and accommodating!! Room service was excellent and convenient!!

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

The staff at chick in desk where great and shuttle service...

Breakfast . Chicken sausage , Yuk !. Americans do not eat chicken sausage for breakfast

The staff at chick in desk where great and shuttle service and driver was great

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Awesome!

I really enjoyed my stay the beds were very comfortable the room was great

I really enjoyed my stay the room was very cozy and bed was awesome food was very yummy! I also enjoyed the pool and spa! I love this hotel and will be returning soon!

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Love this place. Great place to watch the cruise ship come in.

Perfect location. This is the 2nd time staying here. Come in day before cruise, very close to terminal. Beds were very comfortable. Breakfast buffet was incredible, so many options.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

I didnt like how i was charged over the amount i thought i...
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

I didnt like how i was charged over the amount i thought i was suppose to pay. I did my booking online and it said when i arrive i will pay 272 but instead i ended up paying 375 and dont know why

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

It was secluded children not running rampant.

Our room wasn't cleaned and the one elevator felt like it was going to break down. Our glasses were dirty at the hotel resturant and they were so slow we just took the food to our room. It also closed very early for a weekend.

It was secluded children not running rampant. Staff appeared nice from what we saw of them.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Will return

Parking lot was too crowded; would also like to see more lights in the parking lot.

Bed was super comfortable, great views of Baltimore harbor from the 11th floor, and quick-moving elevators.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Having Shuttle Service was the best feature.

Breakfast was better than expected. However, needs to be different everyday. Stayed for a week and only had Grits and Bacon once. By the 3rd day, was sick of the same fare. Same Stuff___ just cooked differently.

Having Shuttle Service was the best feature. Did not have to worry about parking while sightseeing down by the Harbor. The staff were all very helpful and the Shuttle Driver pointed us to several places where the food was super excellent and not over priced. Will definitely book my stay here again come December for my birthday (looking forward to just chowing down on more crabs) Look out craft breweries, here we come...

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Facility was fine but parking for guests was atrocious.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Roll-In Shower - Non-Smoking

Guests at this hotel should have specific parking assigned for guests. This facility has other venues incuding a comedy night, band etc. and people arriving for such non guest activities use the parking spaces that should be reserved for guests. We often had to park in outer areas due to lack of guest parking!!!

The food was acceptable and the service was fine.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

The food was great.

There were some odd stains on the toilet lid. And a stain on one of the bed sheets. Other than that it was a nice stay

The food was great. And they upgraded me to a bigger room. I'm not really why they just upgraded me when I checked in. It was great.

Best hotel stay

Good service, great hotel room with lots of amenities and plenty of space, location, indoor pool and spa, exercise room with a sauna, and a comedy club.

Vacation birthday
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Roll-In Shower - Non-Smoking

Ice machine didnt work on 9th flr The front desk didnt communicate with shuttle driver on picking us up at the inner harbor to wait an hour

Everything else was great. Everything was close Staff was friendly

Not terrible, Not fantastic

The hotel has the potential to be great, but it’s just not well kept. The pool area needs a good scrub. The furnishings were worn and there was candy wrappers and trash around the pool. All of the common areas appeared to be dingy. Our room was clean, but the shower dripped all night no matter how tight we turned the knob. Breakfast was decent. The shuttle was convenient, just make sure you get on the schedule!

This hotel was affordable for being located right in the city.

Good night's stay
    • Executive Level - King Room - Non/Smoking

Breakfast. The eggs and sausage were not good. The space can be better organized. Plates and flatware by the entrance. Waffle stand in the back so people in line are not blocking the entrance. We ended up stopping somewhere else to eat. Elevators. Very slow, always packed. It felt like one of four was operational. This really affected our stay. Stairs were an option and debated using them even though we were on the 12th floor.

The room was excellent. Spacious will all the amenities we needed. Good view of the city as well.

IT WAS GREAT

I LIKED ALL THE FACT THAT THEY HAD A BAR/LOUNGE, RESTAURANT AND A BOX OFFICE WHERE THEY HOLD DIFFERENT SHOW/EVENTS. WHILE THERE MYSELF AND BEST FRIEND FOUND OUT ABOUT A COMEDY TOUR FEATURING LAVELL CRAWFORD IN WHICH WE WERE ABLE TO ATTEND. WE REALLY ENJOYED THE SHOW

Well needed!

Only thing I didn't like was the water pressure in the room was not that great in the water was not hot it was like lukewarm if that can change that would be great other than that everything else was good

The bed was very comfortable the rooms where clean the staff was very great. The breakfast was good I did like the fact that they offered chicken sausage as an option for those of us who don't eat pork so that was a good touch as well as the vegetables so yes it was good

Good location right off the highway, clean,

After traveling all day the room wasn’t ready at 10:30pm, very frustrating especially with two little boys, also the one guy cleaning during the breakfasts was a little rude and wasn’t thrilled my 18 month old made a little mess on the floor.

Good location right off the highway, clean,

Awesome great view very clean best place to stay Hugh parking lot

Just before 1am the elevator alarm went off. I called the desk to let them know. I was told security would check. They sent someone instantly. But the alarm stayed blaring until about 9am. It would have nice if they would have offered us a room away from the elevator or called and said sorry we're working on it. When we checked out the lady asked us the same question and was like wow oh my and the other lady said yeah it went off all night. Like so what well it is when I didn't sleep at all. It was a fluke I'm sure.

The hotel it self is very clean. They have a nice restaurant. Staff I'm the restaurant is very friendly and always topping off every thing. They provide a free shuttle every few minutes to drop you off near things to do.

The location was awful.

The location was awful...the site misleads you about the location...pool and hot tub were dirty Had complaints wanted to speak with a manager and had to wait 2hrs... Manager was not accommodating and a little rude!!

I loved the location and the shuttle service.

I would suggest a omelette station for breakfast and the pool needs to be bigger.

I loved the location and the shuttle service. We visited the inner harbor during our stay and I didn't have to drive or pay to park.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Great stay !

Good complimentary breakfast. My grandson wanted to eat at the hotel that evening and I was pleasantly surprised with a very good meal from the restaurant. The shuttle to downtown was great! Very nice driver. Staff was very nice.

The entire night and weekend spent at the hotel was great!

N/A!

My room was perfect. Cool and clean. At check in, it was pretty busy. The manager stepped in to help get me on my way. We used the hotel for my 30 Year Class Reunion August 4th. It was fantastic! Our service before, during and after the event was OUTSTANDING. The staff met every accommodation we asked for and even made recommendations! They too were very much appreciated. I would definitely come back and recommend them to host a function. :)

Clean,staff was pleasant,rooms was clean,bed was very comfy,...

When it was time to check out the elevators was not working and I was on the 11th floor so I had to walk down the fire escape 11 floors with heavy luggage to the lobby it was very inconvenient and the electric went out in the building one night while I was watching one of my favorite TV shows seems to have some electrical problems there that needs to be checked out before somebody gets hurt.

Clean,staff was pleasant,rooms was clean,bed was very comfy, breakfast was good,and the shuttle was a plus

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Staff real nice

They didnt tell us there was elevator wasn't workin an there was alot of people so it was a long wait i picked this spot for hot tub got hot down there an the water wasnt. Over the seats. The pool. Looked good but i went back to room

People was nice

a poor experience

The check in was bad.Several people besides myself had to wait for their rooms well after check-in time.The elevators were down all the first night.They didn't allow me to use the hospitality room because my room was on a different floor.Why give free Wi-Fi if they aren't letting have access to the computers?

They had vendor ng machines on every floor.the cleaning staff were efficient.

Nice hotel with less money

Nothing ,everything is exceeding expectations

Location is in a very quiet area Near to Macdolids Rooms Cleaning and services Managemant and staff Rate Suttles

excellent

everything was great

food was good and free, pool was nice and clean, room was nice and comfortable. my family enjoyed our stay here. will definitely be returning

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Good place to stay overnight
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Shuttle driver a bit rude. If I would stay again in the hotel? Just thinking in the shuttle driver, I would not.

Location, support provided, shuttle bus to downtown

GREAT SERVICE AND HOSPITALITY, WILL BE BACK!

I CANT'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT OUR STAY. I TRAVELED WITH MY FAMILY AND WE PICKED HOTEL BECAUSE IT WAS A GREAT PRICE FOR LOCATION AND CLOSE TO THE INNER HARBOR. FROM CHECK IN TILL WHEN I CHECKED OUT THE GUEST EXPERIENCE WAS AMAZING. ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS I HAD AND MADE SURE WE HAD EVERYTHING. THE HOUSE KEEPING LADIES MADE SURE WE ALWAYS HAD ENOUGH TOWELS AND ALWAYS ASKED IF WE NEEDED ROOM CLEANED. THE BREAKFAST WAS AMAZING AS WELL. WELL STOCKED AND HAD AN ARRAY OF ITEMS. MY KIDS REALLY ENJOYED MAKING THE PANCAKES AND WAFFLES.THE KIDS ALSO LOVED THE POOL AREA. THERE WAS ALWAYS TOWELS AVAILABLE SO WE DIDNT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BRINGING OUR OWN. LASTLY, WE USED THE SHUTTLE SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE HOTEL. WE WERE PICKED UP FROM OUR LOCATION AT THE INNER HARBOR. OUR DRIVER VERONICA WAS SO PLEASANT AND EVEN GAVE US A FEW OTHER PLACES TO CHECK OUT ON OUR STAY. WE WILL BE USING BEST WESTERN PLUS FOR OUR FUTURE TRIPS. THANKS TO ALL THE STAFF.

It's a nice place
    • Executive Level - King Room - Non/Smoking

Facilities such as Pool and Spa should be available 24 hours a day and for God's sake use something other than 1 ply toilet paper

Well lit. Lots of parking available. Everything seemed to be very clean.

good value and location for our needs

Water temperature in our room was warm but could not get water any hotter during the entire stay. Morning or evening. This was our 2nd stay here. Our first stay, they could only get the card-key system to work for one day at a time. We had to get card redone each day. Same on this trip.

Price vs. Amenities

Outdated rooms, Breakfast absolutely terrible. Eggs tasted like powdered. Fruit trays & yogurt machine emptied within minutes of opening. These items never replenished. I asked for more coffee prior to closing breakfast & was told more would be available at lunch time. Parking limited.

Great location to many sightseeing points in city. Staff super friendly. Great price on 5 day stay.

I like that breakfast was included and it was great

Almost everything.. the rooms was dirty and had a leak in our room.. staff was rude as hell. and over priced

I like that breakfast was included and it was great

It was only 15 min away from the Inner Harbor.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Bath Tub - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

I did not like the bathtub and sink not draining properly. When i uses the microwave, it created lines in the T.V.

It was only 15 min away from the Inner Harbor.

positives ( early check in- clean room - perfect AC - non...

negatives TV channel not clear

positives ( early check in- clean room - perfect AC - non smoking rooms- super continental breakfast-speed WiFi - parking was easy and for free - restaurants around the area - stuff is nice and very welcoming- bed very comfy- no bed bugs .

Clean and nice..great value

The shuttle was cancelled one day due to lack of staff however we are were not notified of this and we were at the inner harbor.a phone call should have been made .we did take a cab back and were reimbursed by a very helpful staff member..all was good

Comfy bed..nice breakfast.loved shuttle didnt have to worry about car

The price, the cleanliness, the shuttle, the complimentary breakfast.

Overall everything was great, without the shuttle service I would have been to far away from my gathering downtown.

The cleanliness, the friendliness of the staff. The complimentary breakfast. The shuttle service to the downtown and return to the building. Couldn't beat the price I paid.

A nice place to stay for a weekend of play!!

N/a

It was great. There was a pool and Resturant right there so we did not have to leave the property until the next day when we went to the Aquarium for my Grandsons birthday.

The bed was SUPER comfortable and the staff was helpful and...

The pool wasn’t as nice or very clean. The food at the restaurant could have been better.

The bed was SUPER comfortable and the staff was helpful and friendly.

overall this was a good stay.

the use of the microwave during breakfast everyday .and the pool opening early at 7:00 am, I like to get in the hot tub at the star of my day.

the hotel was okay the location was good and the staff was friendly there was a comedy club in the hotel which was nice and the breakfast was good only thing was on Saturday and Sunday they will not allow you to use a microwave during the breakfast timrs. which does not make any sense.

The kids had fun at the end of the day that's all that matters

I called earlier that morning to schedule shuttle service for my family and a staff member said to just show up and they'll put us on the shuttle right away. When we arrived we were told the shuttle that was leaving was full in to wait an hour for the next one. While waiting there was a staff member telling multiple people that the 2pm shuttle was full but when we got on there were plenty of seats still available(7). The tub was filthy and chair was badly torn on both sides and I asked for a pack and play which was horribly stained.

Large assortment of breakfast items. Free shuttle service to and from the Harbor & convention center. Right off of 95 south and north

It’s was clean and the amenities were great!

I almost fell twice in the pool area and had to grab towels to lay on the floor because the mats that lines the pool did not cover the whole surface

It’s was clean and the amenities were great! Breakfast was amazing. The beds were so soft it was like sleeping on a cloud from heaven and much needed after a long road trip. We intend to stay at another BW on our way back!

romm was very comfortable and if u asked for something they...

breakfast was adequate but alot of the buffet was like warm to cold there were a few empty containers and didnt see anyone around to fill them

romm was very comfortable and if u asked for something they were quick to get it for you the shuttle wa as a great convenience and used it as often as needed i would definitely come back

Great facility, staff and location.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Roll-In Shower - Non-Smoking

One group of other guests was very loud, unruly and courteous ... this was no fault of the hotel, but was the only thing we didn't like.

Staff was very courteous. Facility was clean and well cared for. Restaurant on site was great!

Dissatisfied

Our room was just not clean. The drapes were old and the backing was peeling off. They also had a large stain on them with looked like blood. There were splatters on the walls and headboard. At first glance, the room looked ok, but when you start looking a little more carefully, you begin to see all the things that needed to be cleaned. Both ice machines on our floor and the floor below were not working.

not good

I need to check in my room early I advised the young lady that we need to take a shower and get dress for a wedding she would not help us at all informed her the wedding started at 2pm she told me I could not check in until 4pm not right we traval from new jersey.

Okay

The Front Desk Attendant Ada she was very rude to me for no reason maybe it's because she's pregnant and was having a bad day but I always am pleasant to others.

The Beautiful night view the BarTender Was Awesome Never Had A Tequila Sunrise That Tasted So Smooth And Delicious.

Worst western.

Bad location. Lots of construction. Staff advised us to lock our room door. Also be careful in parking lot. No room key provided. (Broken). Wet rug in hall. Slow room service. Heard EVERY WORD OF EVERY CONVERSATION IN THE HALL TILL 4:00 AM. Just no.

It was there. We were driving up the east coast and needed to stop for the night.

Horrible billing process

Watch out this hotel apparently doesn't know how their billing system works. Charged my account then refunded the money 5 days later only to then charge me again 3 days after that even when I called the hotel and they said "everything is taken care of, you should see no other charges after the refund" Horrible I will never go back.

Location wasn’t bad.

Asked for extra towels on 2 different days and never received. Shuttle service never picked us up to return to the hotel.

Location wasn’t bad. Rooms were clean. Most of the staff was very friendly and helpful

They let us check in early because our room was ready.

They let us check in early because our room was ready. Hotel was very clean. Staff was awesome n the breakfast buffet was very good. Well recommend to Family n Friends

Disappointed, but it got the job done.
    • Executive Level - King Room - Non/Smoking

Despite my booking.com booking being validated, they did not have my reservation in the system. It was 10pm, I had spent the day at the hospital and was exhausted. When they couldn't find my reservation, I actually had to ask if I could book another room. I asked for same level, the front desk clerk told me they were sold out. Eventually she did admit they weren't sold out, but would not give me the same price. I just took the room and paid for it up front, I wax exhausted and needed sleep. I called booking.com, they reached out to the hotel. The hotel confirmed that they DID have my reservation, it had been moved from the previous night to the night when I stayed because the medical procedure my family member had was delayed. They just did not update it in the system. I have no idea why she did not tell me that when I was at the front desk. Even though They admitted it was their fault, they refused to give me the same price, and Booking.com had to refund me the difference. There was almost no parking due to a comedy show going on at the hotel. They should make those attending the show park in the back lot so that guests coming in with luggage and staying the night have priority to being close. I had to park at the back where there was little to no lighting at all and felt dangerous in that neighborhood which isn't great at all. When I checked in, they asked me to put a permit in my car. I refused since it was so late and dangerous. They finally accepted when I told them they could send a security guard to my car and tape the permit to the windshield. Finally, the room itself was absolutely freezing, set to 64F. I had to turn the heat on. The bed was incredibly uncomfortable. I like soft beds generally, but this was crazy soft. There were no power plugs next to the bed, which is surprising, considering how everyone uses their phones as alarm clocks, or check in night their email, etc. The rooms need to be modernized.

That the hotel gives special prices for those who have family having procedures at the hospital next door. I was able to order room service right at closing time. The bar tender who took my order was so nice to take the order, even if she was closing. The food came quickly and it was delicious. The room was clean, even if a bit outdated. The wifi was fast and easy to connect and use. The location is ideal for anyone who has family or friends getting procedures/surgery at Johns Hopkins Bayview medical center. They offer a free shuttle too. While I did not use that, it is great that they have this service.

Our stay was enjoyable!! We would definately stay again!!

The hallways were very warm and muggy (but it was that way outside as well).

The bed was comfortable. Our room was clean. The hotel was pretty close to Camden Park (GO YANKEES!! 😁) without being right downtown and easy access getting on and off the highway. The staff was very nice and always had a smile!!!! The breakfast was delicious and Zizi was so very sweet!!

They only had one lady working the breakfast.

They only had one lady working the breakfast. She could not keep up. I helped her stock plates and food. It was memorial day weekend and they had a cruise going out. Needed more help.

Disappointed
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Roll-In Shower - Non-Smoking

The property is outdated and unkept. The shower was dirty and the water did not drain properly, leaving the floor slippery/wet. The pool/hot tub were also dirty and the area is in dire need of renovations.

The location was convenient, right off the highway.

6.0
    Waffles were excellent
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Our rooms were not adjoining as requested, and there was a cockroach in the pool bathroom. The pool itself had lots of hair floating in it. The check in dolly was broken.

Waffles were excellent

Need More Nice People That Have Customer Service Skills

The Supervisor Of The Pool Is Very Nasty And Unprofessional. I Had To Call Multiple Times For Extra Wash Cloths And Towels. I Left Some Shoes Behind And I Called Lost And Found Left A Message No one Returned My Call Called A Week Later And Was Told They Were Gonna Call Me Back And Still NO Call Back I Dont Know What Happened To Them But I Should Have Been Called Back 🤷🏾‍♀️

The Bed. The Hotel Manager Lady Wish I Could Remember Her Name. The Cleanliness

I suppose to get my bill 138.

I suppose to get my bill 138.40. Instead it was 148.60. Why? They did no say anything. Just told me your bill will be email. Never happened. I checked credit and I saw the bill. To me that is a ??

For almost $200 a night it was pretty cheaply operated.

Asked for 2 extra pillows and towels... given a hard time. The pool area didnt get unlocked until after 10am..... no wifi password given even though its free...they gave food coupons for the free breakfast. If you lose the paper the size of quarter you cant get it. Probably the worst hotel ive ever stayed in. Asked for a wheelchair for the 92 year old that was with us...the tires fell off as soon as we pushed her... hotel staff didn't seem surprised at all.

The location...which is why i booked it

We drove from tampa fl.
    • Executive Level - King Room - Non/Smoking

We drove from tampa fl. Very tried just wanted to shower n get some rest. Got to room no hot water the tub had hair all over the tub. We left the next day n still no hot water we showered with cold water not a good experience in that aspect.

It would have been good but I was too tired to try and get another room but the front desk staff was

The hallway on the 9th level need repairs and everything seemed to be outdated. My king bed in room 905 had a bad mattress and the bathroom needed caulking around the shower and the shower and tub faucet ran at the same time.

We HAD to leave early. It was attrocious. We felt gross even after showering.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Bath Tub - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

The hotel itself was incredibly hot when you walked in and just got worse when you went up to the room. The smells in the hotel were incredibly unpleasant. When we got to our room the odor that hit us was like a stale cigarette wrapped in cat urine odor. The room had 1/2 a mirror. The floor was sticky. The pen had a liquid brown aroundit, the bottom of the paper had stains, there were no fire alarms, the wallpaper was peeling off in the bathroom and dry wall was bulging near the socket and the lamp shade was bent and ripping. We went to get a water from the vending machine snd it did not work and the filter machine ice was black. We felt incredibly insafe here

The staff was perfectly friendly.

Easy for after prom
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Roll-In Shower - Non-Smoking

The you my adults rented a room for after prom, the hotel was very accommodating. Other then them needed an adult over 21 to check them in, there was no problems. Even 4 to one room wasn’t an issue.

If beds, bedding, towels and wash clothes were replaced I would definitely recommend and stay again.

The bedding looked old with a few wholes in them, the towels were ripped and wash clothes were old and stained. The bed was not very comfortable as the mattress seemed old and worn out.

The property was nice, safe and appeared clean. I enjoyed the pool, exercise facility and restaurant food was okay.

Near the 95 .

Clean but need update renovation...

Near the 95 ...and very quiet place! Pillow, sheet set and bed very confortable! Good spleeping! Good price! Hot breakfast and clean!

Beside shuttle service problem we had a good stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Improve the shuttle service we were scheduled for pick up at 11:30pm but it was raining and cold so we asked for a quicker pick up with no response so we had to pay $30 for a cab to get back to hotel because we were very wet and cold and could not wait any longer!!!

room was very comfortable for 6 people, breakfast was very good, pool was nice, shuttle service was a plus

It was very centrally located for where I needed to be, the...

It was very centrally located for where I needed to be, the rooms were clean and quiet .......the staff was very polite. Didn’t get to try breakfast because I had made plans with friends so can’t give much review on that aspect. Overall it was a good stay!

Comfy , price

The shuttle driver was very rude . She actually left us at the hotel . The pool was dirty . They had some people who was loud and innapropritae acting around kids . Guest across the whole was smoking weed could smell it in the whole ways .

Comfy , price

This hotel is very outdated.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

not clean at all, the restaurant was dirty as well.

This hotel is very outdated. The rooms are not clean, the door to the room was broken. I was not satisfied with the room for as much as I paid.

Love the room. Need better customer service..
    • Executive Level - King Room - Non/Smoking

The service, more patients and less attitude. Bus drivers was rude. And front desk lady was rude and didn’t want to answer questions.. but it was only them 2 because when I was leaving there was a receptionist name victor he was very nice and helpful..

Love the room, and the shuttle to the pier..and free breakfast

Comfortable stay

There was great concern when we checked in and their was another guess discussing drugs and trying to get their daughter away from the the people in the other room. The pool area looked nice but too many kids in the pool at 10pm. So we were never able to take advantage of the pool.

The room was nice and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful they let us know about discount tickets to the aquarium.

I would stay again if ever in the area.

The staff was great. The room was clean and comfortable. Everything was operational. That is what I want from any hotel. Really appreciate the shuttle service and breakfast.

The room was very nice.
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Having to pay a $150 because I paid with cash.

The room was very nice. They do not tell you that if you pay with cash you must put down a $150 deposit that is returned at check out.

Browse Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center traveller photo gallery