Reviews of Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge 3 stars

3450 Washington Drive, Eagan, MN 55122, USA

#5 of 15 hotels in Eagan

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The ladies who checked me in and out never smiled. Very business like and not very welcoming. This was my vacation and it is nice to have a friendly smile welcoming you and saying good-bye. My last visit in December, the staff was very friendly

Location and comfort... Loved, loved the massage chair

Requested a king; received a queen. Claimed that Booking.com sent them a request for two queens instead of a king, but all of my paperwork from Booking.com says we were booked for a king. One of the room cleaners was rude, but the manager said he'd talk to him.

Some of the people were pleasant.

Despite removing our "do not disturb" signs and leaving the hotel mid-morning and not returning until late evening, our rooms were not cleaned the first day we were there. When reported to the front desk, the staff was apologetic and promised to notify the housekeeping supervisor. The remainder of our stay our rooms were cleaned and maintained very nicely. The guest parking isn't set up very well-all parking is a bit of a walk from an entrance. The room cleaning issue was resolved and the parking is what it is-neither of these things would keep me from staying there again.

Good location with easy access to Mall of America and area freeways. Comfortable rooms. Property nicely maintained. Staff member who maintained the breakfast area did a great job. Front desk staff pleasant and helpful. Would stay at this hotel again.

• King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

Some areas in the room need updating. Door to the room and bathroom door as well as closet doors were very scuffed with small pieces missing.

The bed was very comfortable as well as the pillows. Nice and quiet. Our handicapped facilities were very accommodating. I believe they have upgraded the TV since our last visit there.

There was only one thing that we noticed and we weren’t sure if our sheets were changed on the bed or if we were sleeping on somebody else’s sheets.

We enjoyed our stay. The accommodations were very good and the food was very good.

Time for deep cleaning in bathroom. The day to day cleaning was great, but it's time to recaulk around tub.

Staff very friendly. Housekeepers did good job. Location excellent.

We were there on Labor Day weekend. They needed another person in the breakfast area. We ran out of food, had to wait on more to be made. Juice ran out, had to wait again for them to install more juice in the machine. Trash was overflowing.

We have stayed there numerous times, due to family living nearby. Breakfast was good. Rooms were clean. Beds were comfortable. Plenty of room. We had a room with 2 queen beds and 4 adults, plenty of space.

This hotel has been remodeled but the decor is very traditional. Our room was clean and overall comfortable. I wish that when they remodeled they would have removed the popcorn ceiling, it makes the look of the room dated although you can tell the room has been remodeled.

• King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Room not cleaned during our stay; in-room coffee not refreshed; a ring in the toilet from past neglect prior to our arrival

Decent breakfast; nice enough looking facility

We were there 4 days. The room was clean when we got there but the next day housekeeping did not really clean the room, they just made the bed and give us clean towels. We had to go to the front desk to get coffee and coffee cups as they didn't replace them. I used the iron on the 2nd day on my suit and left it on the desk as it was still hot. The iron sat on the desk the entire time I was there, housekeeping made no effort to put it back in the rack inside the closet.

Zero complaints.

This hotel is easy to find, room was clean and ready, amenities were as promised, early morning check-out still had breakfast items available, quiet, pleasant environment.

A little pricey compared to equivalent hotels we have stayed in but perhaps it is the norm for MN

Over the several days we were there, I saw the housekeeping and breakfast room supervisor actively checking rooms and staff. He seemed very on top of things. Breakfast was quite good - the best on our 5 week long trip. Good guest laundry facility. Many dining options nearby.Coffee and ice water available in public areas for much of the day.

Good,comfortable room. Very clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was standart for this chain. We got what we wanted to explore surroundings . Location for food and shopping was great . Thank You

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly/Non-Smoking

Our room on the last night smelled like a rotten Caesar salad from the air conditioner and the shower sounded like a fire alarm going off. I called the front desk and was told by the attendant Jordan that he would have someone from maintenance come look at the issues and also come spray out room because it smelled so bad. Nobody ever came and that was a Sunday night. The next morning the lady that was working told us that maintenance does not work on the weekends. So we dealt with a smelly room all night long and have now had a migraine ever since Sunday.. did get a refund for that night but the principal of the matter is we were told wrong information

The color scheme in the room

Perfect location if you want to be close to the mall and zoo!! But not have to spend a ton of money! Rooms were nice and big and the breakfast was very good. The staff were very nice as well.

I didn't like the thermostat. We could not keep the A/C on at a comfortable level. The bathroom was very dark. I didn't think that it was worth the money, but it worked for us just fine.

I really liked the location, and the hotel decor.

Lighting in the bathroom could be a little brighter, especially by the tub. Maybe it was just the layout of this room?

Staff very friendly and helpful. Free shuttle to the Mall of America and the airport.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Bath Tub - Disability Access

The breakfast was a little bland. There was no flavor in the eggs.

The location of the hotel was hands down, one of the best I've ever seen. This hotel was perfectly located for food, shopping and fun. Not more than 10 minutes from just about anything that you want to do.

Water temperature changes while in the shower. The cleaning staff one night gave us some unclean towels.

The beds were comfortable. The hotel was quiet. Breakfast was great.

I always have good luck with this hotel. It's a very well kept hotel and the staff is always helpful. It's off the highway and located by shopping centers which helps. Definitely recommend.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Breakfast very simple and looks like they took the minimum effort to provide the very basics. disappointing, I've seen much better at the same chain of hotels

Nicely designed with a view out of the windows and an indoor waterfall

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

The eggs were below average, the sausage only average, and I thought the yogurt selection a little weak.

Dry cereals, fruit, juice coffee all fine. The pancake maker was good too.

The water pressure was poor. Plus water temperature was not consistent. This was the worse shower at a hotel we have experienced. The breakfast was a very poor experience.

Room walls were built without blocking sound, so you could hear the next room as if they we right next to us. Slept poorly the first night

Staff friendly and helpful with excellent breakfast.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Everything I read on their website - about location, amenities and facilities was true. Their shuttle services are excellent.The room was huge, clean ,the beds were amasing highly recommend the hotel, but please make sure what you are looking for.This hotel is closer to the TWIN CITIES OUTLET but the shuttle takes you wherever needed.Th good enough , but if you are picky , might have objections..e breakfast was I loved it

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

The walls by the A/C unit had significant mold around them. We were moved to another room which had the same issue. I didn't want to nag, so I didn't bring it up a second time.

The room was neatly made up, and the beds were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Nothing to report.

Have stayed there before so I knew what to expect. Very good breakfast and super clean room. It was cold when I arrived but my room was nice and warm upon arrival. Very thoughtful.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Rooms facing the hiway have a lot of noise from the traffic. Room facing the front of the building were quite. Had the front desk staff switch my room to the quite side. They were happy to switch me. Would stay there again.

Great breakfast. One of the better I have seen at a "breakfast included" hotel. Eggs and sausage were hot and good. Not dried out like other places. Plenty to eat.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

The room could have been cleaner, dust in the vent, hair in the shower. Ran out of breakfast items. Food could have been better

The waterfall, and the lobby.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

The bed had hair in it and the bathroom floor was dirty. I asked to be moved, explaining this, and there was no apology. The second room had pubic hair in the bathtub and the tub was filthy. I would never recommend this place to anyone. The breakfasts were very limited.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Shower stopped up. Made reservation with assurance of rollaway bed but told on arrival fire code did not allow. Room fridge did not work.

Breakfast fair

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

Poor customer service. Called the front desk and spoke to Leslie to report my room was not cleaned while I was out during the day. She said the housekeeping staff had gone for the day and If I wanted clean towels I would have to come down to the front desk to pick them up. Horrible customer service. I will not stay here again.

Free breakfast although the same breakfast was offered the two days I stayed there.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Breakfast "manager" on Sunday was pleasant, but new on the job and should have received more training AND assistance before and during this break-in session. Food was tasteless and improperly prepared: scrambled eggs hard and sausage not browned. Invest in another stainless pan so fresh food can be switched over quickly rather than having those in line wait while conversion/ addition was undertaken, one spoonful at a time. On all other days the breakfast and service were improved, but I had concerns about uncovered food left sitting on an open cart while floor sweeping and mopping were being undertaken in the same area. Please adequately cover food or remove it from the area before cleaning. (The preceding may sound petty, but we had to find something that could be improved at this otherwise totally adequate establishment.)

Desk staff and housekeeping personnel were very efficient, pleasant, totally accommodating, and both eager and able to answer all our questions. Having access to computers that actually worked was another big plus, but a bit more privacy would be desirable. Parking lot was clean, well-lit, and free. We felt very secure in this welcoming environment.

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

Nothing in particular. My kids would have loved a pool, but our trip was short,so it was no big deal.

Perfect last minute hotel. Great location for Mall of America and downtown. Very friendly staff and very clean hotel.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Bathroom floor was very sticky....

Very comfortable bed and room. Stephani at the front desk was so charming and welcoming! Loved that you had a choice to not run the refrigerator for power savings and the other earth friendly choices.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

I encountered 2 very rude unfriendly staff members at front desk, not referring to young lady with limp who checked me in. Hopefully next year when I visit the RUDE STAFF will no longer work there . However, I did enjoy the staff member that scheduled my wake up call on morning of check out, staff member that scheduled shuttle to airport, and the housekeeper that gave me clean towels and soap, and your shuttle drivers, those staff members were exceptional in customer service.

I found the bed to be extremely comfortable. My grandson enjoyed it so much he didn't want to get out of it. The location was excellent and it allowed me to spend a great deal of time visiting my father, because his home was less than 8 miles from hotel. The next time I visit my father I will look forward to staying @ your hotel.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

Farther from the airport than I would have liked, but still manageable. The fact that it was so nice made up for it.

Very comfortable and nice accommodation. Quiet. Breakfast was nice.

• Reviewed: 26 June 2016

Eggs and sausages were a bit on the cool side unless we happened to catch the lady refilling the two pans. Chairs in dining area need pads on legs - chairs are very noisy when they are dragged across tile floor.

Being that we've stayed here every time we come to Minnesota, we love that the staff recognizes us. Very friendly staff. Love the shuttle from the airport. Love the location.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping did not clean our room. Told front desk and they didn't apologize or care. After as if it was our fault.

Size of the room. Quiet.

Yolanda at the front desk was professional and went above and beyond to help.

The rooms are clean. The breakfast is ok. The staff are helpful.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Bath Tub - Disability Access

I can't think of anything

Friendly staff, clean, nice amenities, great breakfast.

Small restaurant

Very clean, good breakfast

The heat/a.c. unit was very noisy

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Bath Tub - Disability Access

I wish the property had a pool or spa.

Great room at a great rate! Conveniently located near the city but just enough out of the way.

Airport shuttle service was great.

Breakfast was not great

Loved the location and the staff was great

Awesome staff! Awesome room!!

• King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Was not there because I didn't get a conformation number

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly/Non-Smoking

Room was poorly maintained. Shower did not work had to move to a different room.

Breakfast was very good.

The breakfast was terrible, the coffe,terrible,not hot,the bacon dry cardboard.

Free shuttle, breakfast, location

The room was super comfortable and clean and the bed was very comfortable.

Breakfast was very good with hot items as well as cold. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly. We had a very good stay.

Kindly staff, good breakfast

Everything was pretty nice

The room was heavenly

Parking lot. Ring redone during stay

Room

Shuttle from airport.

Great place to stay

Great night sleep!!!!

The staff was friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was what is pretty standard in motels these days.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Bath Tub - Disability Access

It was very quiet at night. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Clean rooms and hallways. We had an excellent experience here! We will bee back

Dirty elevator. Finger smugdes all over stainless

Great location. Nice staff. Kitchen clean

They need a bigger breakfast room

Cleanliness

DIDN'T EAT THE BREAKFAST. ROOM WAS COMFORTABLE AND BED JUST RIGHT FOR MY TASTED

the flow and setup of breakfast: area is severely crowded and not supplied fast enough blankets are thin

pillows were fantastic

Breakfast selection is awesome. There is plenty of options to choose from. The rooms were very clean. They have coffee, mini fridge, and microwave.

The Bed was comfy and the breakfast was good. Lots of options. Would stay here again.

No pool

Shuttles and cleanliness

Missed the pool

Clean rooms friendly staff

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly/Non-Smoking

They were trying a different kind of egg for breakfast and to be honest, they were barely eatable.

Nice motel, would stay there again.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017