Reviews of Best Western PLUS Executive Court Inn & Conference Center 3 stars

13500 South Willow Street, Manchester, NH 03103, USA

#4 of 15 hotels in Manchester

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

The bed and pillows where so cumfy I could have stayed in...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The bed and pillows where so cumfy I could have stayed in bed all day .the shower was grate and the pool and hot tub was a dream .it was my first time in a hot tub OMG I could have lived in it lol .I will be back I can promise you that.😁😁

A little goldmine
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Good location well presented hotel staff were helpful nice indoor pool small friendly bar at nights serving heated snacks, We had a suite on 1st floor which was brilliant

Looking forward to going back during the winter months! Enjoyed our stay !
    • King Suite with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

Waffle maker wasn’t working well - they didn’t come out complete ( more like Swiss waffles or stuck in maker )

Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast food was good. Staff were pleasant. Room was clean !

It was very comfortable and fun!!

I don't have anything!!

The walk around the beautiful property, water fall , lights at night, game room, staff, cleanliness, pool, hot tub, service, breakfast, great with pets, very help full with take out, Laundry room for guest is clean.

Otherwise, our stay was pleasant.
    • King Room with Roll in Shower

The staff at the desk the day we arrived put a charge through on our debit card that I thought was a $25 early arrival fee. When she said it was declined, I checked my account and found that she had booked the entire stay on our debit card which resulted in a $900 overdraft. Her coworker reversed the charge and thankfully we did not have an overdraft fee, as the reversal occurred the next day.

Location was great to visit family and attend my son’s wedding and visit our first grandchild.

A great place to stay and really relax.

Easy and felt at home! The backyard brewery was recommended and it was excellent. My wife and Daughter Also loved the gym. people at the desk and eating area were very pleasant and accommodating.

Others in the area had the basics but your shuttle and breakfast made you a better value for me.
    • King Room - Disability Access

Location a little remote from airport. I got lost returning to the hotel with my rental car. Note to self. Don't leave charging cell phone at hotel.

Really liked the motion sensor light in the bathroom. No need to fumble around for the light switch in the middle of the night. Airport shuttle really made my arrangements easy. Omelets were a step up from plain scrambled eggs though I couldn't resist a waffle.

I wish we had arrived earlier in the day to make use of the fitness center, pool and spa.

Elevator was a bit slow

The restaurant was very close and sidewalks were well lit. The staff were very quick to clean breakfast areas and refill food items. A very good selection of foods available. Lots of pillows and hot water in the room.

Location, clean room and bathroom.

Pool was very cold and a little grubby

Location, clean room and bathroom. Had a decent hotel gym and a pool. Breakfast was good as had cold and hot options.

Lovely hotel in a quaint New England town.
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

OUr key card didn't work to get into the outside door. Better signage to the breakfast room would have been helpful. The verbal instructions the night before were not enough.

Very nice facility and staff. The breakfast room had china plates and silverware. Other chains have paper plates and plastic silverware. The waitstaff took the dishes off our table as we were done with them. Very attentive and friendly

Great in very point, but plan on eating breakfast out.
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

I stayed there a year and a half ago and the breakfast was better than on this trip. Not sure why. It was closer to airline food this time. The bacon, sausage and potatoes could have been cooked more. I don't want to talk about the breakfast burritos or the western omelettes. Even the scrambled eggs didn't make it. The make yourself waffles where the only good tasting food. Good coffee. I wish there was a Denny's close to the hotel for breakfast.

Friendly helpful staff. Clean beautifull surroundings and garden.

Had to pay when I booked at wrong place, husband getting out of hospital and I booked south instead of north.hadto pay for 3 best western in one night, never again

Would stay here again if flying into Manchester.

They give you coupons for the restaurant across the parking lot, which has great food. Reservations strongly advised. The shuttle drivers are pleasant and answer questions about the area and very kind. The grounds have beautiful landscaping.

Excellent property W/Improvements
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

There were issues with cleanliness that I didn't take up with management. Our bathroom was partially cleaned, and their were hairs upon check in from prior occupants. Very impressed with overall property and amenities but cleanliness was not ideal.

The breakfast options were plentiful, and the room itself and amenities were excellent value for the money. Very quiet, and comfortable stay overall.

Had a nice visit. Close enough to what we needed.
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Probably more seats for breakfast--we were there on a weekend so maybe that was the problem. Actually no problems. We went swimming and wish that the pool was a bit warmer :(

I had been hurt and ended up staying 2 nights. The manager upgraded us to a king suite with a whirl pool in our room. The internet had mentioned cleanliness and I was totally impressed on how clean the hotel was. The kitchen staff was right there & filled the trays as soon as they were emptied. Right near the airport and didn't realize it until we got there. We'll recommend you !

Staff was helpful, prompt and always had a smile.

Didn’t like the timer on the bathroom lights, they shut off while I was in the shower. Would have liked to see more outlets or charging ports for electronic devices and phones. Would definitely stay again.

Very clean, lots of amenities and close to shopping and restaurants. Beautiful building was well-maintained. The staff was very helpful abd friendly. They looked, and acted very professional.

The room was clean and comfortable.

The room was out dated. No usb charging ports or electrical outlets on the nightstands. The TV was old technology.

The room was clean and comfortable.

Great pool, cold though and love the hot water!

Breakfast was mediocre and served pork everyday not turkey or beef options. One bed was really springy other was extremely firm and not plush.

Great pool, cold though and love the hot water!

Fustrating and not at all relaxing.

Moving furniture till after 11pm on the room next to mine. Set dog off Fridge didn't work. Didn't sleep well. Stand offish night staff.

Most of the staff were excellent.

Just loved it.
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

I had to go back to the real world and leave it all behind.

The breakfast was great. The hot tub very relaxing. The complimentary gift for using best Western advantage was great as well.

All in all - a very pleasurable stay -- from check-in to check-out!

For some reason, I had a hankering for hot oatmeal. That's really the only thing -- OH and the vending machines didn't take debit/credit cards. Otherwise, who could ask for anything more! :)

The front desk staff were incredibly helpful, hospitable and provided great customer service both at check-in and then at another time I stopped by to speak with them. Cordial and professional - they were. I chose the hotel really for the pool --- it was the largest one that I could find in the area. The breakfast was fabulous - had everything one could want --- danish, fruit, cold cereal, eggs, sausage, coffee/tea, juices, etc. The area was very clean and fresh food was immediately brought out if something was running low. The waffle machine, which is operated by the guest was easy and I'll tell you -- that waffle light and fluffy and flavorful and much better than the waffle recipe that I used last week at home! (perhaps they sell the waffle iron somewhere...I'm rather tempted).

Liked the size of the room.
    • King Suite with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

The bed was ok--The shower was a little cold.

Liked the size of the room. . . One of the cleaner places I have stayed. Just a few minor things that could have been done. The room needs a little updating for sure but overall was nice.

I expected an enjoyable stay and ended up leaving disappointed.
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

My issue with this room was the Jacuzzi or as I call it ' a big bathtub' because once I started filling the Jacuzzi I noticed a plastic gauge on the Jacuzzi wall that was just hanging there attached by a wire, I didn't want to touch it and get a shock or worse. Not only did I deal with this but I also couldn't find a button or lever or switch or anything that would turn on the Jacuzzi jets, what a downer. Getting help from the front desk at 10pm wasn't gong to help, I just took a bath in a big tub. Thanks for nothing.

Compared to a previous visit back in February, this room was just alright. The TV was better.

I like the fact that when you hang the towels up, they aren...

I like the fact that when you hang the towels up, they aren t changed. In so many hotels they collect them regardless. Lovely african american girl checked me in and was very helpful and always greeted me again when she saw me.

Loved it here. Would stay again!

The lobby and breakfast were updated and clean but the room needs some remodeling. The room was very dated and the bathroom was small and uncomfortable.

Everyone was very friendly and went out of the way to help with all my questions. The check in was quick and stress free and breakfast was great!

I was disappointed.
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

Lights next to the bed didn’t work. We had the whirlpool tub and we thought it was broken. Instructions weren’t clear. Smoke alarm kept beeping so we had to call the desk twice for them to change the batteries. No bacon or sausage with eggs at breakfast.

Bed was comfy👍

Nice hotel, friendly staff. Poor shuttle arrangements.
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Shuttle was not available for my early flight. I picked this hotel because it was near the airport and provided a shuttle service. On arrival day I was told the shuttle was unavailable for my early flight and I would need to pay for a cab. Dissapointing and unexpected from a hotel that markets itself as an airpot hotel.

Friendly Staff, Good location

Disappointed
    • King Room with Roll in Shower

The hot tub was not in service, the pool was dirty. We didn't go swimming because there was black hair floating along the top of the water. I picked this hotel for the pool. Disappointed

It was ok

Will stay here again
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom in our room outdated

Room was spacious , clean and they even had a cover over the TV remote to show it had been cleaned! Fresh coffee 24hours and the breakfast was great!

The pool, the game room, the jacuzzi the backyard brewery,...
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

Well the only think I would say it didn’t made me feel to comfy, was the bed. The bed had to be really old because you could lay down on the corner of the bed but eventually you will end in the middle of it. Advice, change or fix the bed in that room. Everything else was perfect.

The pool, the game room, the jacuzzi the backyard brewery, and the staff. They were really nice and respectful.

It worked for us, work conference. Convenient

Bathroom light strobed...housekeeping had to have noticed. Towels had some black marks on them that may or may not have been makeup stains. There were enough that we just used others

It was at the location of my conference The restaurant next door is refreshed and was great!

Good family hotel. Reasonably priced and convenient to shopping and restaurants.

Found some dust bunnies behind the night stand when I was plugging my phone charger in.

The pool was great for my daughter. I used the fitness room which was nice as well. Bed was comfortable. Staff was friendly.

A little off the beaten path but worth it
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom looked at little dated - but was quickly forgotten when I felt the heat and water pressure in the shower. Minor quibbles.

Very friendly staff who were helpful when we arrived near midnight. Clean room with a reasonably comfortable bed. Decent breakfast provided in the morning - would stay again.

I stayed in the king jacuzzi suite.
    • King Suite with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

I stayed in the king jacuzzi suite. It was a lot bigger than I expected. There was a separate room for living and dining complete with fireplace and kitchenette. The jacuzzi was the fresh water type you fill yourself and the bedroom was spacious and comfortable. The only thing I would change would be to make the hot tub in the pool area warmer. It was cold and snowy outside and the hotel kept the hot tub barely warm. The breakfast however, was great and the on property restaurant was one of the best I’ve visited. I’d suggest getting a flight and asking the wait staff for recommendations. Overall, a great stay.

I often choose Best Western, but will not choose this one in the future.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

The cigarette smell was nearly overwhelming during the night. The door at the end of the hall, just outside our door, would not unlock from outside, forcing me to walk my dog through the lobby and down to our room. The front desk said they’d fix it, but did not. The western omelet was terrible.

The bed was fine. Lighting was ok. The heater worked great as did the tv and shower.

Comfortable but not as convenient as anticipated.
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Very uncomfortable pillows, noisy, not as close to airport and restaurant as anticipated.

Room was spacious, I think breakfast would have been included had I not had to leave so early. Airport shuttle was provided.

We spent New Year’s Eve at the hotel. Our kids loved the pool. Loved how clean it was and nice staff

Complimentary water Was only for rewards members. I was still given one upon request but it would have been nice to receive one bottle upon checkin.

Very nice staff, excellent breakfast, clean pool, very clean room

This was the perfect location for our stay.

We do not like the square, oddly sized and firm pillows. They are more like cushions, although they do not fit well behind your back for T.V. viewing.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We loved the fitness room, pool and hot tub. We appreciated a coupon for a nearby restaurant. The beds were very comfortable.

Overall a decent stay
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

There really wasn't much to not like about the property. The only thing that we had a slight problem with was the whirlpool in our room. It was great and appeared to be clean but then once you had the jets running for about 10 minutes, little brown bubbles began to appear on the surface of the water. Other than that there was no issues.

It is close to anything you will need but also kind of hidden. I also enjoyed the restaurant being just a parking lot away. The staff was very nice and it was clean for the most part. We also enjoyed playing in the arcade. Overall we had a pretty great stay.

Nice hotel
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything was very nice about our stay except for the layout of our room. The AC was literally so close to the bed there was barely room to climb in and the air blew directly on us all night. It was really difficult to get comfortable. Without the air it was too hot. With the air, we were laying directly in front of the AC, the air blowing in our faces and we were freezing. I don't know if that was just the design of that particular king suite or if all rooms are this way but the staff was aware of the poor layout--when I mentioned it they obviously had heard the complaint many times before.

The location was great. Convenient to everything. This is a very attractive, newer and clean hotel with nice amenities and a courteous staff. They have a great restaurant within walking distance that has a really appealing ambiance.

great place! The best I have found for my handicapped husband. They really take care of guests.

Loved everything. This is a fabulous place-clean, helpful staff (even gave us directions the airport)great breakfast. I will try to stay there when I travel to Boston.

The breakfast is great-eggs, bacon or sausage, lots of bagel, muffin, pastry options, or waffles.and gf and dairy free too!

All was well excerpt for the courtesy shuttle and staff not answering the phone.

Eggs contained meat. No choices. Courtesy shuttle was late picking me up from the airport. I had to keep calling to get someone at the front desk to answer the phone to let them know I was ready to be picked up. When I called I kept getting the same recording that they were busy. Turns out they only had 1 person at the front desk.

by far, one of the best stays ever for me and my handicapped husband. except for findin
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Directions on Google were horrible. I had to call the hotel.

You had almond milk! And gf options. And they're was plenty of room since the food wad in a separate room.

Very satisfied!!!

All the employees were overly friendly.

Friendliness of staff and the cleanliness of the room/hotel. The Continental Breakfast was very good and the staff there was overly friendly and very helpful. The hospitality was very satisfactory.

We were disappointed as we had problems with rooms.

Pool was nice

Reserved 3 rooms through booking.com for family function. 1 room bed was broken, second room had garbage outside door when checking in, beer bottles, butter knife.

I really enjoyed the size of the room!
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

I really had nothing to complain about I was only there for about 11 hours to sleep and shower.

I really enjoyed the size of the room! It was not small like most hotels and it felt comfortable.

Good value - excellent property
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Mattress a little firm for my liking

Nice property. Nice quiet location on outskirts of city close to airport excellent shuttle service Good restaurant near by Good value for the price

As always great stay at Best Western Plus in Manchester.

Group of people who stay at the tables way after breakfast to chat loudly instead of leaving so other people can eat at a table. People had to eat outside on benches and on the lobby's couch.

Staff is awesome.

I would have to give Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Conference Center a five star.

Everything was great!

It was an overall great stay. Everything from the staff, room, and all day coffee/cookies through to the continental breakfast was great and stress free. My daughter and I had a great time during our stay and would definitely go back. Thank you and God Blessing, Arimay

Great location and room, skip the pool and breakfast.
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was yucky... I saw them pour the scrambled eggs out of a bag and into the server, on top of some old eggs! They were all sitting in a few inches of liquid.... I actually made myself try them and they were tasteless mush! The potatoes were also tasteless and had a strange texture. They had other breakfast options, like a waffle maker, yogurt etc... I would stick with those next time. The pool was too warm, almost hot, not a refreshing dip at all- and the water was thick with chemicals.... the breakfast and pool dissatisfied me because those were two big reasons I booked there.

Clean, good location

The restaurant/Brewery next door was absolutely...
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

The restaurant/Brewery next door was absolutely delicious with amazing staff. The hotel was very easy to find and about 15 minutes from the city area! The staff was so friendly and accommodating! And the room was extremely affordable too! We are already planning our next trip 🤗

The only thing I did not like was that my total for one...
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

The only thing I did not like was that my total for one night came out to 143 and they charged my card 163 don't understand why when I called they did explain it properly

Excellent mattress and pillows!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Breakfast eggs and sausage were watery and tasteless but what do you expect for the very reasonable overnite price.

Excellent mattress and pillows! Very clean room. Quiet environment. Beautiful grounds.

I highly recommend this hotel!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The woman who checked us in was awesome! The room was big and very comfortable. The pool, hot tub and gym were clean and awesome! We lost a little bit of change in the game room but no big deal it was cool that it had a game room. The breakfast was great and they kept refilling the food constantly, my only wish is that they had bacon. We will definitely be staying there again soon!!

Excellent location and great staff.
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Transportation should start earlier than 5am, even though the property is close by it is a short window for the airport process.

Excellent location and great staff.

The physical aspects of the hotel were great.

The smell. It's like the building was a teenage smoker who got caught and then loaded on pinesol and a hideous cheap cologne. I got a severe headache! :( too bad, because I absolutely loved the physical aspects of the hotel and the staff!

The physical aspects of the hotel were great. Staff was amazing! Who doesn't love an afternoon cookie with coffee!

Comfortable stay

Hot tub wasn't working.

Comfortable beds, quiet room, well prepared breakfast with excellent variety, nice swimming pool. My teenage son enjoyed the gaming area that includes some cool vintage choices. Short drive to many restaurants and large shopping mall. Loved the cucumber water offered in the atrium. Staff was cheerful and helpful.

Good value for money!

We wish we could open the windows easily for some fresh air.

The beds were comfortable.The breakfast was good, and the staff was friendly and helpful.We also liked the food at the nearby restaurant .

Good value for the money paid.

Complimentary breakfast was ok, nice clean eating area. Bed comfortable. Although the room and bathroom would require an uplift, they were clean. Quiet, good room insulation. Overall good value for the money paid.

Great place to stay
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The hot tub jets were broken but the water in the tub was hot.

The laundry facilities were great. We really enjoyed the pool. I also liked the spa tub in our room. Everything was particularly clean!

Manchester New Hampshire hotel

The Yard restaurant was poor. Lots of items on the menu weren't available and the salad bar was pathetic. Run down and needs upgrading.

Nice clean environment.

Nothing, everything very good.

Everything was excellent, staff very courteous and professional, facilities were excellent, very clean and neat, breakfast was very good. Would definitely stay there again.

Weekend get away.
    • King Room - Disability Access

Staff was great, had an issue with my Check-in/Check-out dates and they fixed it very promptly when we arrived. Room was super clean and very comfortable along with the entire facility, (IE: No trash and or cigarette butts on the outside grounds). Would definitely recommend.

Convenient stopover.
    • King Room with Roll in Shower

Shuttle to airport didn't start until 5 AM. My flight was at 6 AM. Not knowing the airport, I was worried about missing the flight, but, shuttle was quick. I wish the timing of the shuttle was in the initial information on booking.com.

Convenient to airport, restaurant within walking distance.

Nice place to stay! Friendly staff!

Asked for a wake up call which we didn't get. Hot tub was not hot. Could up the temp and the step down into the tub needs one more step. Three steps would be safer than just 2. The last step down is way to long and a safety issue. I had to leave due to surgery and I thought I could at least get hot coffee at 6am. Coffee was there but cold.

Rooms were clean and staff was nice. Really a great price and a great sleep!

Excellent value, close to airport, helpful staff

The mini fridge in my room cycled on and off noisily all night.

Clean comfortable room. Extremely helpful staff. Little snack bag on check in. Clean, well laid out breakfast area.

Clean Friendly & Cozy
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was disappointing, they only had a breakfast sandwich type of station with cereal and such, we were just really craving bacon so we decided to go elsewhere for breakfast.. but it wasn't terrible!

From the moment we checked in we were greeted with a friendly front desk staff who went above and beyond to make sure we had a comfortable stay. Every staff member we came across that night was so helpful and so nice! The rooms were spacious clean and comfortable. Great location easy access to main highways and shops and restaraunts.

Comfortable stay, worth the money.
    • King Room with Roll in Shower

The lighting in the room was pretty dark. We were on the first floor so we did not open the curtains much. We had all the lights on and it was still very dim in the room. Our dog and my husband both picked up a tick out in the grass area beside the parking lot area.

The bed was soft and there were enough pillows. The area was quiet. I walked our dog around the grounds of the hotel and it was very beautiful and clean. I did not see dog dirt laying around.

Do What You Gotta Do

The room was comfortable enough, if a little worn, but the sale price seemed a little high once I arrived and could look at the place. I had sent them a note (through booking.com) about the fact that I would like breakfast except my flight the next day was going to be very early, and I wondered if they could provide a bagel and cream cheese or something. I was told on check-in that, since I was leaving before breakfast was served, I would be provided with a bag of things like a water bottle and granola bars. I was quite happy with this prospect, but I was never given the bag (and at 4 a.m. I didn't remember to ask for it until I was halfway to the airport--besides which, I don't think the guest should have to do the reminding!).

The free wifi was great. I was happy to be close to the airport and to get a shuttle from the hotel.

sleep doesn't come easily in this place.

Room was too hot. A/c was too noisy and never cooled the room. Very bright lights outside were poorly designed for sleeping, they shone up into the windows of the room rather than down onto the parking area.

I was able to open the screened window for some fresh air. Bathroom was clean and well stocked.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Be Careful to NOT be assigned a Handicap room
    • King Room with Roll in Shower

We were mistakenly assigned a handicap room. It was directly next to the Lobby. On the front of the property, we heard vehicles throughout the night. BE CAREFUL when booking through booking.com that you don't get assigned a handicap room!! We DID NOT request it!!

Nice breakfast selection.

Nice place to stay.

Need better signage from parking lot to find elevator. Nice breakfast but couldn't find microwave. Then found in separate room.

Comfortable bed. In process of renovating.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Good hotel decent price
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

Bathroom could have been cleaner; lots of hair in tub and toothpaste residue on sink.

I booked online for a specific date, somehow it changed to the next day. The manager spent about ten minutes finding me the next available room; he ended up settling with the suite. I paid for a one bed queen. Appreciate the kind gesture and hospitality of the manager!

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Checks the Needed boxes
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

It was nothing special but it checked our boxes for what was needed. Front Desk clerk for check in was a little short in conversation and apathetic in tone.

The Airport shuttle was very conscience. Room service was quick and the person who brought us our order was very nice and professional.

The Best Western fulfilled my needs for what I needed

The shuttle in the early morning was not on time, although we made it to the airport ok. The driver put luggage on the first row of passenger seats and they continued to move all around as he drove, one even falling forward between the driver and the front seat. I suggest that the last row of seats be taken down and put the luggage in safely in the rear.