Reviews of Best Western Fairfax City 2 stars

3535 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, VA 22030, USA

#13 of 18 hotels in Fairfax

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

Nothing in description indicated the rooms were outside facing like a hotel. Pictures led me to believe rooms were indoors. Gym equipment was old & outdated but worked.

Eat great every morning and had a clean room to come back to after exploring Washington DC.

Beds were extra firm and there were not enough outlets for my family to charge all of our devices.

Breakfast was amazing. Lots of choices to pick from. Very large refrigerator for a hotel room. Large outdoor pool.

Mediocre at best
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Upon arrival, the desk attendant, who was indifferent at best, asked if I ordered a single bed ( as I stood ther with my wife)....Room not ready at ~3:30 in the afternoon. We had driven down from NYC area for a wedding and wanted to shower and get ready for a 5pm wedding. Told it would be about 1/2 hour, tho with a room change, it was in fact slightly shorter. On entering the room, the area by the bath sink (outside the w/c bathtub area) was wet ....great for socks! There was no time to ask for a room change, as wedding time wouldn’t wait. For us... Total bummer as what the cause of the soaked carpet conjures up all sort of images. Kpm

Bed was comfortable , didn’t have breakfast there but it looked good, and dining area was large and clean.

great hotel, nice staff, good breakfast highly recommend.

The pool was not open yet which was my only complaint

The room was very clean, new sheets and towels daily. Maid service was very fast and efficient. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good and area was very quiet. We enjoyed this hotel very much and would definitely come back.

Budget motels do not have to be ugly and uncomfortable.
    • King Room with Courtyard View/Non-Smoking

The bed was uncomfortable. The bathroom layout was difficult to use the toilet. The toilet is too high off the ground for comfort. The ac was broken. The pool was full of muck. I was surprised it wasn’t open since it was 90 degrees when we arrived.

Good.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

The facility is old, but it's well kept and clean, bathroom was renovated, breakfast is good even though it seems short staffs. The breakfast lady works very hard to meet guest expectations.

I felt we were in a safe location in the city.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room was next to the laundry and the removal of the carts were very noisy in the mornings. The room felt like we were in the basement as the entrance was in a hall with out an exit.

I felt we were in a safe location in the city. The breakfast was much nicer than most. The room was attractive.

Very happy with accommodations!

Window drapes either the room entirely visible or closed and dark. Would have liked some way to get a look outside without being totally visible to everyone in area. Also would have liked assigned parking space.

Room was spacious and clean

Wonderful motel in Fairfax VA
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I am sorry but there is nothing bad to report.

Everything about this MOTEL is good, as it should be. Friendly staff, a wonderful bed, a spotless bathroom, fridge, microwave, tea/coffee and, in the morning, a fairly good breakfast buffet. No noise whatever. Laundry, outdoor pool. Good neighbourhood for transport and shopping. Geo Mason Uni not far. Highly recommended.

It was decently priced, and in a great location for what we...

I found leftover ice cream in the freezer, and other food items under the bed skirt. There is also no elevator which is frustrating when you have a large stroller.

It was decently priced, and in a great location for what we needed.

It’s ok not top

We are traveling with our parents both over 80 building have no elevator and then they give you not the lowest level even you ask for them.

Breakfast very good

It work for what I needed it to work but there was nothing exciting about it and I don't know what t

Rooms are mediocre it's very close to where I need to be though

There was no breakfast just a coffee maker and they have stairs to get on the second floor that are very steep

Nice breakfast, Decent price-especially in area, A little more tidiness in cleaning.

I had to wipe down the toilet seat and shower upon initial entry to room. There some sort of smudge on seat and hair in shower and on toilet. I’m glad a carry chlorox wipes and Lysol with me.

The hot breakfast was good.

Very nice. Good location for me.

The pillows were very uncomfortable and I had a sore neck a couple of the days I was there. It’s for the pillows that I didn’t give a good rating on comfort, unfortunately. They were either way too hard or way too soft. But your hotel was very good on everything else, and I was satisfied with it overall.

I liked the corn beef hash

I booked a double bed but was given single bed.

I booked a double bed but was given single bed. The the double beds available was on the 2nd floor and because there wasn’t an elevator and my husband who is disable and could not take our bags up the stairs . So I was told the only room that was available was a single bed that we could get to without stairs.

Nice hotel nearby Dulles Airport

The AC unit is a little loud, and it was kinda hard to find enough wall outlets to charge three electronic devices.

The room was pretty clean and the beds were comfortable.

Value for the money. Reasonably priced older property.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

WiFi coverage is spotty and slow. Hotel layout is awkward - main building is laid out like a split level, so there are a lot of up and half flight of steps to maneuver. HVAC is old and noisy.

The hotel was centrally located for where we needed to be when visiting with family and friends. Free breakfast was of good quality and variety. The hotel lobby area and breakfast area were recently updated.

Really really nice people.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I wish I had been here during a warmer season so I could try out the pool.

The staff was very friendly, they were very accommodating to all the changes I made to my reservation.

If you are looking for a good place to stay that is resonably priced, this is your hotel.

There are outside doors to the rooms. This has not presented a problem for us and is not a deal breaker. It's just not what we are accustomed to in recent years.

We stay her often. Our son is a student at GMU and this is the perfect location. It is inexpensive and offers GMU family rates. It is an older facility but is well maintained and clean. The beds are comfortable and a great hot breakfast is included.

People behind the desk were a major bonus point!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

A downside to this hotel could be that they don't have an elevator. But for me it wasn't a problem. Lastly, if you rely on public transportation, keep in mind that that buses don't run after 8pm.

People behind the desk were a major bonus point! They were exceptionally helpfull and kind. The room/ apartment was really nice and the space exceeded well above expectation. There was a coffee maker, in the living room. Which also had it's own tv. Plus there was a tv in the bedroom. In the bathroom there was free shampoo, soap and bodylotion. Which were really nice.

great location, welcoming receptionist, clean room, and was...

great location, welcoming receptionist, clean room, and was easy to get to restaurant's & shopping stores near back. I would recommend to anyone traveling to the State of Washington DC to stay at Best Western.

The place is OK; but don’t expect a modern hotel.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

The layout is 1970’s. The road construction on Rte 123 puts the detour right in front of the property making ingress and egress difficult. Wi-fi coverage is spotty.

Free breakfast is good. The owners are improving the property.

Loved the convenience!
    • King Room with Courtyard View/Non-Smoking

They were renovating their lobby which was not so great. Room furniture needs to be upgraded.

Location was very convenient to all the places we needed to get to both within and outside the city.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

First if all it was called a different name to start with and the smell was like mild and mildew. Got home and got really sick and I'm sure it's from the mold and mildew which made our asthma had. And beds really not in good shape (old very old) would not give my money back and will never book though you again!

ok value for a one night stay and a swim for the kids
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

Room had a funny odor but other than that, clean. Had been hot day (in high 80s), and room was hot when we arrived late. Took a while to cool down so getting to bed was a little unpleasant.

Hotel lobby in a big remodel. Desk Clerk stationed in front entry vestibule was pleasant despite the odd setting.

Adequate Breakfast for the money.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Adequate Breakfast for the money.. Best value I have found for quality.. Nice quite courtyard, with beautiful flowers.. housekeeping and staff were very friendly and helpful... great location for me.. Went for a run just down the street at Fairfax highschool..... Bed was very comfortable.. and best of all, good pillows ..

Overall, the stay was enjoyable and close to the job site we needed to get to.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

There are no kitchenettes in the rooms which means no full sized refrigerator/freezer or stove top. This is very advantageous for us when we travel and stay for more than 1 night, however, this particular stay was only for 1 night so it was not huge issue. Bathrooms were extremely small which was the worst part about the stay but there's not much anyone can do about that. I could literally stand in the bathroom and touch each of the 4 walls with my arms extended to full reaching length (and yes, that was touching the wall inside the shower/bath across to the other wall and from the other wall to the door). Needless to say the bathroom is rather cramped! They should take out the wall/door separating the bathroom from the sink area and relocate it between the sleeping area and the sink then there would be plenty of room!

The breakfast buffet was a bit hit! It was a perfect start to the day. They had eggs, bacon, sausage, a waffle station, biscuits and gravy, coffee, juice, and pastries. Check-in and out time is standard but the staff was more than willing to accommodate us and let us check in just a little earlier than regular check-in time since they were already aware we were traveling just for the night to finish up on a construction project. (They offered the early check-in at no extra charge without us asking. We were there about 45 minutes to an hour early just to make sure everything would be ready for us.) The pool was also a bit hit. After a long day of working in the hot sun it was absolutely heaven. We enjoyed our stay overall and have requested this hotel and the same room for future stays.

enjoyed our stay hope to do again
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

the only thing was the road construction not your fault

excellent breakfast clean room comfortable bed accomadating staff good central location we would stay there again beautiful pool

An odd motel.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

This was a motel, with the odd trade-off of privacy for light in the one window. The room had a strange rancid smell, and I finally figured out it was coming from the air conditioning unit, which I switched off after the first night, because it was blowing cold constantly. It did not go back on when I tried to turn it back on the next day. I was excited to see the in-room dorm-sized fridge, but, though it felt cool, my food spoiled and the freezer pack did not freeze for my return trip. The ice machine in the breezeway was broken, with a sign to look on the upper floor. The front desk staff made me feel unwelcome. There was a lot of construction, so I had to make U-turns 6 times to try to find the detour to get there, and with all that, there was very poor signage on how one actually enters the drive, and I almost got hit by the car behind me. One would think that when construction blocks a motel's entrance, the management would get out with temporary signs to redirect the traffic flow. When trying to check-in, I smiled, waited my turn, (there was one lady with children and a massive amount of baggage in front of me, and when I moved ahead as she walked away, the desk clerk snapped at me that it was not my turn. I agree with the previous reviewer that no ever smiled or spoke to me. I felt like I was a bother. To reach breakfast, one had to climb 2 flights of stairs, and there was no elevator, so this motel would have difficulty meeting accessibility rules. Breakfast was basic- powdered eggs. I like the oatmeal, so I was happy to see a pot of it like I can get in fancier hotels, and there was some dried pineapple and cranberries, but instead of walnuts, there were bowls of chopped peanuts at both this and the waffle station. This was odd and not appetizing, by a management that obviously does not eat their own breakfast. The was only Styrofoam and plastic utensils, except for a few real forks, maybe to cut the frozen, steamed sausage patties.

It was easy to get from the parking place to the room. The view out the window to the clover-shaped pool was nice and leafy.

Great place to stay

The room was very comfortable. The staff were extremely courteous, friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good with a wide variety of offerings. My wife said the porridge was better than she makes at home!

Convenient location, but NO HOT WATER

There was no hot water. There was warm water, but no way to get it hotter. And it wasn't just my room. Others in my party were in different rooms, and all reported the same problem. When I mentioned it to the front desk clerk, she seemed entirely unconcerned--and no one ever did anything about it for the duration of our 4-night stay.

The breakfast was good; there's was a nice variety, from scrambled eggs and bacon to pancakes and oatmeal. Also, the desk clerk was nice enough to put everyone in our party in adjoining rooms on the third floor, with empty rooms all around us, since the hotel wasn't full for the first few nights.

Nice place to stay
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

Unfortunately I tripped over the gardeners hose and received a black eye and hurt my knee. The staff was attentive and helpful. So everyone be careful and watch were you are walking.

Breakfast was great and room tidy and clean

Great stay
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

Having buffet breakfast in one of the meeting/conference rooms. Awkward to find, so-so layout. Why not in the very accessible restaurant??

We stay here whenever we visit the Virginia suburbs of D.C. Great location, great staff, clean...all great.

I do not know why they charged my card more than the booking price

The stairs, and after I returned from my trip I discovered they charged my credit card USD 545 instead of USD 486, I hope they will correct this mistake and refund the difference.

Nice hotel, good staff, friendly, free late check out for 1 hour extra, I stayed here before and I enjoyed my stay so I booked again

Location was good

Non-functioning wifi for first 4 days of stay; internet only accessible in lobby. Each day told it should be working tomorrow.

Location was good Price was affordable Room was reasonable

Fair

No elevator. Only had 2nd floor rooms. Have had 2 back surgeries. Very difficult to get luggage to room. Easier to walk outside of building than trying to use stairs inside to get to restaurant. Wife has osteoporosis in knees. Need to have straight walk way from 2nd floor to restaurant. Hotel need of a make over.

Breakfast was good.

OK place to stay for visiting D.C.

Sink dripped constantly. A/C in the room worked but room was very humid. Breakfast was Blah, but, it was included. Hard to get into and out of parking lot due to location and amount of traffic.

Price for the location. Nice swimming pool. Great job on landscaping!

Great time in Fairfax
    • King Room with Courtyard View/Non-Smoking

Overall experience was great. Breakfast was delightful. Staff was friendly and helpful. Travel was to visit D.C. area so location was perfect for easy access to freeway or metro.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Good place if you don't experience any troubles

Due to the construction of wifi, we could not use the wifi in my room for most of my stay. In order to complete my talk I had to move to the lobby, where the wifi was alive, for a few hours. They did not give us any alternative offers and any discounts.

A reasonable price compared to other hotels in this area. It is also good that they include a free wifi, free breakfast, and complimentary coffee at the lobby.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

An adequate stay if you need a place to lay your head.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

No wi-fi for a couple of days. They had to replace equipment. Breakfast opened late.

Location convenient to my business needs. I had to spend time at George Mason University and this worked out fine.

Nice pool area and great breakfast

Pool only opens at 10am, hence our morning swim was not possible. Wifi did not work in our room.

Great breakfast with very diverse items: pancakes, waffles, eggs, potatoes, meat, cereal, oatmeal, toast, bagel,... Nice big pool with many seats around, both shade and sun areas. Basic but decent gym room. Very comfortable rooms, good beds and good shower. Many shops and eateries nearby. Top price quality.

Had trouble sleeping next to the laundry/housekeeping room
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

We were put in, most likely, the worst room in the hotel: it was next to the laundry room and very loud; we couldn't sleep in in the morning, because the housekeeping staff were rolling the carts and talking all the time; we had no view from the window during the day (it was opposite the wall), and it was very light during the night because the lamps were very bright. We couldn't rest well at all and couldn't change the room, as it was the only room available for these dates for our company - which is sad, because I specifically noted that we need a quiet room. The breakfast was decent, but it took them a long time to refill the food that was gone.

The reception staff were very nice and helpful, once we couldn't sleep at all because of the light and were given a different room for that night free of charge. The check-in was great, too.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Pretty far out for DC by car

Breakfast service-cold rubbery eggs.

Eggs not fluffy. Kitchen understaffed,one poor woman doing everything-had to go nto kitchen to ask for coffee cups. Food ok

Comfortable, Convenient Stay for Washington D.C. Without the City Hassle

Can't think of a thing.

The breakfast had a very good selection and the attendant in the breakfast room went above and beyond expectations to help guests, especially those with special needs while keeping the very large room clean and food fresh and hot. Also there was always coffee available in the lobby. Not far from the Metro into Washington D.C.

Good value in Fairfax
    • King Room with Courtyard View/Non-Smoking

Some outside noise if neighbors were loud

Good value and good location in Fairfax. Good breakfast with changing menu daily. Plenty of parking and easy to access from the highway.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Unprofessional Service
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I always book with Booking.com for years never had a problem! The Best western gave our confimed king suites w/ sofa bed away. We wasn't aware of this until went to the room and saw that it was a double!! We were told upon checking in That the hotel was sold out. My husband was told t to speak to the manager in the morning. That morning the manager told my husband that it was not their fault they put the blame on Booking.com and said they do this all the time and our reservation didn't come in as a king suite with sofa bed . I didn't pay for a standard room ! I paid for a KING and got the lesser! IDEMAND A REFUND AND WOULD LIKE THIS ISSUE RESOLVED!!!!

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Serious saftey issue, but pleasant otherwise.

The door to the room was warped and the saftey bar would not work. If I had been alone, I would have left as soon as I tried to bolt the door, also, I have knee problems and would not have chosen this hotel without an elevator.

Large, quiet room. Clean bathroom, attractive decor.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

After traveling 10 hrs in a car all i wanted was coffee.

Everything..

After traveling 10 hrs in a car all i wanted was coffee...made it but i had no cream and suger..was told to go buy it down the st...garbage under the burrows that my 2 yr old found.fridge was off..very unhappy ..traveled for my great grandfathers funeral...

All in all I spent a good night in a safe and comfortable room

Staircase

The checking was very efficient.. The room was comfortable and had all one would expect( internet, TV, appropriate bed and lighting in a hotel. Although the hotel faces a busy street, the room was quiet, dining room staff very pleasant and helpful It was also good to have parking just across from the room.

My opinion of Best Western A++
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I was disappointed to learn that you really did NOT have a restaurant on site even though the sign clearly said RESTAURANT We invited friends to lunch and were embaressed to learn we had been duped

I want to say the bed was very comfortable and i loved that there were 4 pillows on the king bed. I had recently had abdominal surgery and the extra pillow to cradle my tummy was much appreciated. I also want to say I felt the weight of the bedding was perfect for me. I slept peacefully 10-12 hours! That's unheard of here at home lol Your heating system was easy to use and I was able to keep the temp comfortable for sleeping. I will definitely look for Best Westerns when traveling in the future. Finally I feel I paid a fair and reasonable price for two nights lodging

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Nightmare

Room 102 was close to the car park and the buses would rev their engines early am every morning 😱 The breakfast was awful the porridge was gloopy and the spoon would stand up in it. The choice of fruit was apples only. One morning the hotel had no yogurt when I complained they managed to find one pot😓 It was scrambled egg or nothing All in all a poor effort and not the usual standards of a best western UK Rooms were dingy and dated, toilet failed to work too. Very disappointed

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Great Property!

The property and room were clean. Upon check-in the front desk offered the fastest route to the room and were detailed in the breakfast specs. All amenities worked fine throughout my stay. The property was quiet and I felt safe.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

I wish we could have stayed longer!

There was nothing about this hotel that I did not like!

I loved the friendliness of the lady that checked me in and she gave a pack of cookies to our kids! The room was very comfortable and I really liked the shower. They have a restaurant with a full breakfast and that was really good...eggs, sausage, cereal, waffles, oatmeal and potatoes! We were able to park directly in front of our room which was great because it was cold outside! We came to Fairfax for a WWE match but toured DC and went to the NRA museum....it was a fun trip!

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Inflexibility regarding payment;
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Inflexibility regarding payment; would not take my CC instead of my renter's after repeated calls to management; entirely inflexible and unacceptable

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Good location for something at George Mason.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Room doors open to outside so it was a little hard to find our room. Coffee wasn't good at all.

Location was great for an event near George Mason. Breakfast was pretty good. It was a good place to stay for this trip.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

We stay here every time we go to Fairfax.

This trip I got a room that the large lamp was not working and the tub stopper was broken.

When we go to Fairfax, which is fairly frequently, we stay here. For the money you can't beat it. The breakfast is a real breakfast, not just packaged stale muffins and cold cereal. Rooms are thoughtfully appointed.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

Very satisfying experience. Staff was very helpful and accommodating.

The bed was a little too firm.

Juliette (sp?) was a wonderful ambassador for your hotel!She could not have been kinder, friendlier, or more welcoming to everyone who came to eat breakfast. What an asset to your hotel. The shower was great, too!

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

The staff are friendly and helpful.

The breakfast is OK, but the stencils availed and dishes weren't perfectly clean.

The staff are friendly and helpful. The location is good. The room is fine.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Nice hotel, wish I could have had breakfast

Sorry, see positve comments

Hours were inconvenient... 0900 too late to open, even on Sunday. My cab arrived shortly after that... and restaurant still not open?

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Pleasant place if you don't mind a hangover.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

Air conditioning had no humidifier so my wife and I felt groggy and hungover when waking up from a nights sleep.

The price and the convenience to Vienna metro. The breakfast buffet was standard but nice.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Nice place, but...

Our key cards didn't work after noon the second day we were there. Had to get them reactivated twice. The desk clerk said it was probably due to the fact that I was carrying them in the same cover as my cell phone, somehow the phone can deactivate them, who knew. Another problem was they gave someone else our room in the middle of the night, while we are sleeping. Got woke up with someone trying to come in our room at 1:45 am, very scary for us and the ones trying to come in.

This is the second time we have stayed here. It was a pleasant stay both times. The breakfast has a good variety to feed whatever you are craving.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

Overall a good, clean place to stay for the price with a good breakfast buffet!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

The morning and evening commutes are really bad due to the local traffic and position/location of the entrance/exit of the facilities. The "business center" (2 PC) could be better ID as only for internet access (no USB/CD or direct printing ports).

The breakfast and attending staff were great. The food was ALWAYS fresh and hot/cold per the item. Good variety of items.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Terrible Customer Service

I booked the room and arrived at the hotel just for them to tell me that they have no rooms available. Why was the room listing even available then? Can you not reach out to me and atleast tell me that the reservation had to be canceled? On top of that the employee at the front desk didnt seem to interested in helping me out with trying to find a resolution. I probably wouldnt be so upset if the front desk associate wasnt so careless of the situation. Ive worked at the holiday inn as a front desk associate myself so I am perfectly aware of the kind of customer service I should have been provided with.

Great Place for a Short Visit!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

Being on the Highway side of the hotel I'd rather stay on the pool side, just a bit more quiet.

Location was great, breakfast and coffee, staff and cleanliness!

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

Never again.

The hotel -should be a motel- was dirty and very uncomfortable. The cleaning lady woke me up everyday at 8 am to clean the room. Even with the do not disturb sign on the door. The door was cover with spiders everyday I walked up to the room, and even after pointing out the webs to the staff, nothing was done about it. Towels were so dirty I went and bought my own. The fire alarm kept beeping the first night. Maintenance replaced it with another and it did the same. Breakfast at the hotel was a terrible idea. And the staff, although very friendly, we're not helpful or responsive. Would rather have payed more and been more comfortable. Overall the worst experience I've ever had staying at a hotel.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Visiting George Mason

The beds were very very hard. Workout room was minimal. The bathrooms by the pool were all closed which made it frustrating and I wonder whether the children could or would bother to go back to their rooms to use their own when they were swimming.

Breakfast was great. The staff was wonderful. The pool was large and there was plenty of space to hang around it.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Convenient location, good facilities.

The pillows were not at all comfortable (too soft and did not give enough support). I ended up with a stiff neck. Our room's door had to be pushed and pulled really hard to close and open (there was a part of the locking mechanism jutting out).

The location was great (very close to the highway). It was in a quiet area, our room was right next to the swimming pool and near the restaurant. We requested attached rooms on ground floor as we had seniors with us and the staff provided that. We prepaid the room cost and got a great deal. The rooms were equipped with frig, microwave, iron. Beds were comfortable but see my comment later about pillows!

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

Staff was awesome.

Even though we had a non-smoking room, upon entering the room, you could still smell cigarette smoke.

Staff was awesome. There was a nice variety of breakfast items.

Exceeded our expectations in every way.
    • King Room with Courtyard View/Non-Smoking

Exceeded our expectations in every way. Great hotel, super clean and great staff and location.

Fantastic
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

All staff extremely helpful, going above and beyond. Food at breakfast was awesome.

The hotel is quiet, comfortable, with polite and helpful...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

The hotel is quiet, comfortable, with polite and helpful staff, all at a reasonable cost.

do not stay here!!

filthy blood soaked mattress, stains on bedspread...unhappy

Very clean room and pleasant staff.

Very clean room and pleasant staff.

we didn't have time to use the pool but it looked very nice. I would stay there again if in the area

exterior could use a paint job.

best free breakfast I ever had at a hotel/motel, seriously! Room was clean & comfortable.

Excellence...will definitely stay again!

No complaints

Nice location, great staff and the breakfast was TERRIFIC

Browse Best Western Fairfax City traveller photo gallery