Reviews of Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront 3 stars

13021 North Cleveland Avenue, North Fort Myers, FL 33903, USA

#2 of 5 hotels in North Fort Myers

I liked the complimentary breakfast that the hotel provides...
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

I didn't like my room. The door lock was tricky because the wall inside the actual lock is crumbling...so one will eventually be locked in our out. The appearance was shabby and old. There were ants in the bathroom.

I liked the complimentary breakfast that the hotel provides at IHOP which is a very convenient walk outside the property.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

good for the money.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

too dark in the tub area, check in and check out was a nightmare, one girl took the reservations in evening and the next day no one knew about it. Noise from 6 am was to much outside.

nice staff around the property.

Due to heavy rains, parking lot was a nightmare. And we were scattered between the two towers.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Wrong time of year to stay here. Green algae smelled like a sewer. We were there for a funeral of a family member. Our family had 5 rooms. Food at IHOP was great as was the 3 Fishermen.

Being on the water, I assumed all rooms having balconies were waterfront. My room faced a wall. I asked the front desk personnel and they said it was a garden view. Pleeeeeeeze. I had to lean over the railing to see plants. And the water was green with algae and stunk terrible. (Not the hotels fault).

Could have been better . It was a mediynoaker
    • Large Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with River View - Non-Smoking

my bathroom floor was filthy. Room has pimento bugs. And one day left with no towels. Next day no wash cloths and then no maid service. I saw the cleaning lady next door and asked her if she was doing my room? She said no not on list. Went to office to see if room will be done and was told no. And the free breakfast we didn’t get because the ihop had a fire . But they still gave the coupon out for free breakfast I looked at tickets and they were indeed for the place burnt down.

Location of room. The front desk person checked up in and was very helpfel. He was just the best .

I am a single mother that needed something to do with my 10...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

I am a single mother that needed something to do with my 10 year old son for the 4th of july...and also needed a well deserved day of relaxation.. I got that, and a lot more!. the pool was wonderful and clean, the restraunt was a bonus! I didn't have to cook! the food was great as well as the servers. the staff at the front desk made me feel so welcomed and wanted..As a retired customer service manager, you just don't get customer service anymore, the only place on my list for that was publix, now I can add best western!. I thank everyone for such a awsum experience.... I WILL BE BACK AND RECOMMEND TO EEEVERYONE!!!!!!

Convenient for our purposes,
    • King Room with Partial River View - Non-Smoking

Requested first floor since we had stayed there before with a beautiful view of the river. this time we overlooked the pool with lots of foot traffic to the pier and restaurant, which was not what I expected or enjoyed. The room location for me was unpleasant. The coupons for IHOP are nice but IHOP is very small and cannot accommodate the amount of people that go there; we had to leave without breakfast because the wait was so long, we would have been late for our engagement. The second time there was later and we were seated but it was sooo crowded and seating was very tight, service was difficult and not the best.

Convenient for our purposes,

Nothing to tell about.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Rooms are disgustingly dirty and in very bad condition. When we arrived to the hotel, desk clerk told us we made our reservation with a third party association (Booking.com) and because of that we have the worst room. At the end we have to pay for King Room price to a Queen Room.

Nothing to tell about.

The Good and Bad of Best Western in Ft myers.
    • Large King Room with River View - Non-Smoking

The property was being renovated and there was dust every where out side also the parking is a problem and we were not able to use the balcony because of the Mosquitos.

The Rooms were very comfortable and spacious and they had the Restaurant's right there on the premises and breakfast free at IHOP.

Best Western North Fort Myers Rules!!!
    • Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

A little trouble with the AC but was addressed & repaired within minutes.

The room was great with a picture perfect view! It was relaxing to sit on the balcony overlooking the water. The staff was always very helpful, & the complimentary breakfast at IHOP made the stay exceptional! Can’t wait to return!

Nailed it!

I loved everything

I had the best room it was perfect, the staff was great, location could not be any better. The price was unbelievable plus free breakfast.

Good value w better breakfast, clean, great views.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Partial River View - Non-Smoking

Fitness room was closed due to some renovations of adjacent spaces. Wish they would have planned ahead to keep it open or at least posted that on the website.

Very clean place with great views of river, hearty breakfast options, and walking distance to a small park.

Convenience of a variety of restaurants was outstanding. IHOP was great.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The balcony was the best feature. Sitting out in the evening or in the morning while drinking coffee and reading was very relaxing. Bathroom was very large ample room to get dressed.

Visiting friends in the area - good location for visiting this part of the coast.
    • Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Still don't like those pillows!

Nice size - side chair - lovely view - lots of pillows - fridge - microwave. Breakfast vouchers for IHOP a nice touch.

Thank you.
    • King Room with River View - Non-Smoking

The first 3 days we were there, I was in a class. But after that, we went to several places and had an excellent time. It is fairly close to all the sites. The staff was friendly and and very helpful when I asked for more coffee and extra pillows. Breakfast was cooked hot and free at the IHOP next door! It was a limited menu, but more than enough.

Besides the lock and key issue, this place was wonderful. The pics online do not do it justice.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Partial River View - Non-Smoking

Our lock on our door malfunctioned and we were locked out of our room for about an hour. Then we had to wait for the maintenance man and that was about another hour until he was finished. Then the lock still was not right and we got our keys did not work again the next day. We had to get the keys reporgrammed again. That was frustrating.

Nice location but too many mosquitos!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Tons and tons of mosquitos in my room and in the elevator and in the hallway leading to my doorway. Tons of Mosquitos lurking by my door to my room.

Friendly staff. Great location!

Thanks from the newlyweds
    • Large King Room with River View - Non-Smoking

The clean room, comfortable bed, view was amazing, privacy, great location and deal for breakfast was amazing on top of amazing staff that was so helpful feom booking to walking in to Check in. Champagne in room was perfect for our wedding night. We are from Connecticut so first time visiting Florida and we would love to come back and stay longer there. Thank you for great value and incredible hospitality

Spectacular views from our room.

Immediate neighborhood

Older property in a fair neighborhood. Property itself has a nice waterfront location. Restaurant on property is a huge benefit.

A bit expensive, but a nice place and I'd stay again.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Great idea to team up with IHOP fort the free breakfast, but there was a long wait EVERY day. Again, probably better when tourist season is over.

Nice, clean room. Loved they only charged $35 for the dogs for the whole stay. Anther tried to charge us $40/night. Pretty good property. I'm sure once tourist season is over rates will be a bit more reasonable. Alsothe nearby public beach on the Caloosahatchee is nice.

Nice stay for one night but no good restaurants close by.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

We got a room on the second floor which led to out balcony being placed just behind the seafood restaurant and their ventilation which produced a smell of fried fish and general cooking smells. Also there are basically only fastfood restaurants around if you do not want to visit the on-site restaurants (with quite bad reviews) so make sure you eat before you arrive or are willing to drive to better food.

Payed for a king room, it was huuuge with a huge bathroom and balcony towards the canal. Heated pool open till sunset with bathtowels in the pool area. We got coupons for a free breakfast (limited menu but still good) at IHOP located in the parking lot.

Beautiful veiw, great restaurant.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with River View - Non-Smoking

During peak season the price is very expensive, especially when check-in isn’t until 4 PM and checkout is at 11 AM.

The view from the hotel/pool was excellent.

Champagne price for a beer service
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The quality/price ratio is as low as you can get. Overall, rooms are well below par for this hotel chain and for the price. The hotel gives you a voucher for breakfast that is generally two or three stars below the usual Best Western standard breakfast. You cannot have orange juice and coffee with the voucher, its either one or the other, you must pay for the other. The location of the hotel is attractive but rooms, washrooms, curtains and carpets are crying for attention, upkeek or change.

The restaurant next to the water is good and has a decent price. But careful, there are two next to the hotel. The other one is disastrous. Well located if you are lucky enough to get a room with a view.

As a whole, we were rather satisfied although not enthusiastic.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with River View - Non-Smoking

Long wait for breakfast, too close to N41 (noise from the road), kitchen smells from the fish restaurant and noise from their ventilation system. The shower did not have much pressure and the walls were not very clean.

Big room, lovely view, friendly staff, nice swimming pool!

Hassle, hassle, hassle with the front desk personnel and BOOKING.com!!
    • Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The fact that we initially asked for a nice room with a view and when we were checked in, it was a room with a view of the A/C units on the first floor.

Breakfast voucher for IHOP, which is right next door.

I will stay at the hotel again yes

I will stay at the hotel again yes

It was not so many choices that we could have on the menu it was just a few items which I make very inconvenient I wish it would’ve been more items on the menu

Will definitely come back and stay again.
    • Large King Room with River View - Non-Smoking

We had to leave and head up North to the cold.

The view from our room was excellent. Nothing like getting up in the morning and seeing sunshine and water.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

An ok place for the night
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Hard to locate the reception, as it is not inside the hotel, yes you heard me :) It is clearly marked, but since you are not looking for it elsewhere you kind of overlook it. The breakfast was poor, and served up in a restaurant near by. BW customers were offered a watered down version of the standard breakfast menu, not the one for guests of the restaurant.

BW is not trying to be a fine hotel, only a upscale motel, which is fine, as long as you know that. The staff is extremely nice, even called up to see if we got it all right and if we needed anything we should dial 0. On top of that, there is a number of technical assistant in case of any problems with the WiFi. So yes, we liked that very much.

Excellent location and views, and availability of good trolley/bus links to downtown Fort Myers
    • Large King Room with River View - Non-Smoking

Some problems with TV but these were always resolved quickly

The view from our room was tremendous. Staff were friendly and helpful and always responded quickly to any issues. Free breakfast at IHOP an added bonus

The IHOP breakfast was nice, the Three Fisherman Restaurant...
    • Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Room was exceptionally small and hotel is old.

The IHOP breakfast was nice, the Three Fisherman Restaurant in the hotel was excellent. Beautiful waterfront.

Could have stayed at a cheap hotel and felt more secure.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Partial River View - Non-Smoking

Bed is so hard. Chain lock on door was broken, there was no deadbolt lock. Ants were running across the desk. Ice machine was out of order. Drink machine was not working.

Room was clean and had a nice large bathroom. Nice view of the water.

Loved the free breakfast available from the IHOP next door...
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

A better description of how the property is set up regarding the room doors would have been helpful. Security is a big issue with me and was expecting interior hallways based on prior stays at other Best Westerns, so was very surprised that the doors opened directly to the outside. This appears to be a standard set up in Florida, and tho everything turned out okay, it still would have been nice to know in advance.

Loved the free breakfast available from the IHOP next door via special menu, or money off from their regular menu. Great view of the Caloosahatchee river! Very easy to find and three good restaurant options on property with plenty of other choices nearby and some that deliver to your room.

Though this property has been renovated it still feels tired and kind of dirty.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The room was not very clean. I would not walk barefoot on the carpet/floors. So many smokers outside that we could not enjoy the balcony. The television worked sporadically. We won't stay at this hotel again.

The room size is large. Convenient location.

Location was good, the facility sucked.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Dirty rooms, hair on pillow, bugs in room, obstructed waterfront view, fish restaurant odor fills room when balcony door open.

Convienent location to downtown. Nice pool.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The staff was awful they put me in a different/smaller room then what I booked. I booked a king size bed with a balcony view they didn't have it available so they gave me a much smaller queen size bed and there was absolutely no space at all

The view

Very good time for the fireworks..
    • Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Gap at the bottom of entrance door, letting bugs in room. Really bothersome the swimwear at pool around children inappropriate, should be monitored better and parents watching kids in pool instead of sitting around bar, maybe needs more staff patrolling.

The dolphins along the sea wall.

Loved my stay!
    • Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

I can't think of a thing. Friendly staff, clean room, clean work out room.

Rooms were a surprise. I did not think it was going to be that nice and clean .

We liked th fact that it was on the water and that we were...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

To start off we had a leak in our bathroom from the a/c and they had to replace ceiling tiles, as i requested. We had ants/roaches in the room. We were not offered an upgrade or money off our bill , so that was disappointing.

We liked th fact that it was on the water and that we were able to get discount meals at IHOP. The staff was friendly. We had fresh linens int the room daily. Garbages were emptied, and beds were made daily.

Lower price=lower quality
    • Large King Room with River View - Non-Smoking

the king sized bed in room 619 was very uncomfortable and the pillows they give you are not good. No weather stripping on the door so you could see daylight. Very easy to hear what's happening outside.

Nice view of the river from the 6th floor. Free breakfast at the IHOP next door.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Spend the upgrade fee for a better room. View off the harbor was nice.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

We were put into a handicap room shoved in a corner on sidewalk level and you could see day light around the door. We did not feel safe so had to pay an upgrade fee to move to another room.

After switching rooms we had a water front view that was nice.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Great view and staff but very loud area
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Could not sleep at night in 613 because of constant noise outside. Doors seemed paper thin and listened to street racing and people talking outside all night...

Great staff and views

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Was ok but WAY over priced for what got !!
    • Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

walked around in room and bottom of my feet were black with soot or dirt .....Yuck !!! balcony opened right into bar/restaurant .....cannot sit because NO privacy at all .....ac vents I had to re-adjust as were blasting me in back on bed .....right by elevator so heard all people going past or waiting all the time ....and WI-FI would not let me on internet a waste !!

Real breakfast was good ....but wish was larger amount

wonderful weekend
    • Large King Room with River View - Non-Smoking

hair dryer in bathroom kept overheating and shutting off, bathroom was a little outdated but clean and big. we had a king bed that was very comfortable, but the pillows were very small and flimsy.

the pool and view was amazing - loved having the restaurant connected to it... requested a room at end of hallway away from hallway traffic and that is what we were given. The room was big, quiet and clean, over looked the river... dolphins were swimming around the dock. We would stay here again

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

Great location, clean and fun place to stay with pool and restaurant/bar on site!
    • Large Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with River View - Non-Smoking

Nice to have a place for breakfast included in stay, but Ihop is not the best or healthiest option. Perkins would have been a great choice!

Bed was mattress ok, could be updated

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Very spacious room with balcony.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Hotel is close to busy street. No safe in room.

Very spacious room with balcony. Breakfast was included and available at Ihop across the hotel. Great value for money

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Disappointed for the money we paid.
    • Large Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with River View - Non-Smoking

The price and location of hotel.

The staff was very nice and very professional. They let us ship our golf clubs to the hotel and held then for four days before we arrived.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Beautiful view!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with River View - Non-Smoking

Enjoyed the view from our balcony. There was a trolley stop in front of the hotel. It was a quick ride to a fun downtown area where there were lots of restaurants and shops. It gave us something to do in the evening. There is no breakfast at the hotel. They gave us coupons for breakfast at the I Hop in the front parking lot. It is a limited menu of about six choices but something on there that anyone would like.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Few rooms have waterfront view.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

We asked Staff at check in about location of room, he said ground floor, we had requested higher when we booked. We would have kept it, but the staff, he was very vague about the location..as we further prompted,we found it was not a Waterview as we were under the understabing from the website,that it would be. He had a bit of an attitude, but moved us..to a 4th floor location overlooking the restaurant roof (with smoke stack blowing directly in our room!) so we couldn't sit on the balcony let alone have the sliding door open. My husband went down, explained the, situation and we were moved....to an even worse location...3rd fl. Directly over both smoke stacks of the restaurant!! We were celebrating our 41st Anniversary. My husband was trying to get us a nice hotel with Waterfront. Not what we got... a restaurant rooftopen with smokestacks blowing in our room).

Bed was comfortable and room sz. Good and was Clean.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Call BW directly and verify your Booking.com room status!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The outside looks fine. It's the inside that could use a freshening up.

Location was great! Make sure to book a room with a water view. If you book with Booking.com ( and paid for the upgrade) you will have to call BW and verify. Otherwise book directly w BW. Upon checking in and talking w front desk, asking about our room, w found out we were given a room w a garden view. I was about to call Booking.com, but thankfully staff was able to find an upgraded accommodation and did not charge us the extra cost.

Clean;
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

As a single woman, didn't like being on the ground floor. Opening the curtains meant exposing myself to anyone walking by - literally, since even the patio barrier had an opening. And with a room facing the water, it was a shame to have to keep the curtains closed. Also looked right into the kitchen of the restaurant on the property, which wasn't great. I asked to switch rooms and the front desk clerk said, "oh, you booked with Booking.com, right?... well, we're completely full and can't move you" which didn't send the best message...

Clean; quiet; comfy beds; grab n'go breakfast when restaurant was busy; close to some restaurants; friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

Big room and comfort bed.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Based on our booking document, we should have a room with balcony and river view. However, during our stay at Best Western hotel 01/30 – 02/02/2107, we were placed in room #123 (ground floor of West Building) behind the restaurant, and the river view was blocked by the restaurant. We even had to close the curtain to avoid being watched by people eating in the restaurant. In addition, the power supply were down 4 times during our 3 days stay. We were very disappointed.

Big room and comfort bed.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

I thought the room had great space.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

I would have preferred a higher floor for a more clear view of the water.

I thought the room had great space. I loved the water front location and the on premise IHOP.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Excellent stay

I have no complaints.

The room was clean. And everything worked The price included breakfast at IHOP which was very nice. My view was spectacular. The room had a flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave. The mattress was very comfortable . Normally I stay at only interior rooms but it was very safe there and although the entrance was from a catwalk, had good locks and I would stay there again, but not in season when the prices go real high.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

Highly Recommend!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

We had a waterfront view that was stunning! And the free breakfast at I Hop was great!! Everything was clean, and all the staff, from the front desk to housekeeping, were phenomenal! I would highly recommend a stay here. I'll definitely be back!

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Don't expect much for the price
    • Large King Room with River View - Non-Smoking

Unable to open door to balcony. Rotten and absolutely rusted. No wifi. Called number. No help. Coffee maker absolutely filthy in water fill part. . Bed cover spotted with white whatever. It was quite disgusting. Perhaps it should be washed with the sheets. Carpet should be taken up and floors left bare. Holds lots of funk.

Space, waterfrint, decent bed.. employees were very kind and nice.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Love it and will sure be back !
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Swimming pool isn't really heated and room balconies aren't cleam

Location,rooms are clean and huge,breakfast at ihop was great too.room view was awesome.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Convenient to downtown.
    • Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Ac was not very controllable. Blew hot then cold.... When on off position continued to blow.

Breakfast included at IHOP. Nice balcony with view of River and town.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Pricing for repeat stayers would be nice. I come twice a year just for the eagles.

Like getting a REAL breakfast and a hotel spread. Loved the location...just over three miles from the SWFL eagle's nest-my reason for coming. Always clean and awesome staff.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Jessica customer service front desk was amazing
    • Large King Room with River View - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping. .They dont give you a chance to answer door on check out..She just attempted to open door while i was getting dressed and i expressed to her to hold on

Jessica customer service front desk was amazing

nice staff / lots of bugs
    • Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

There were a lot of bugs in the room. If I didn't previously live on the water it would have freaked me out. Not sure if you can fix it, but it was alarming, I was afraid of bedbugs, but no issues there.

The staff was awesome, very friendly & accomidating

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

A/C, Wi-Fi and cable tv didn't work. Had to change rooms and still didn't have Wi-Fi or TV. Was not offered a discount or refund only a bottle of water & an apple.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Great location and excellent view
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Balcony railings need replaced. They are too low and someone could easily fall over with up to a 6 story fall.

Outstanding location, nice rooms and unlike most motels this one has central air conditioning, so you don't have the constant on and off of the fan and constant too hot and too cold feelings. Also, a very nice sea food restaurant on the property.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Great stay for the price! Huge rooms!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The breakfast that comes with the room was at the Ihop that is located in front of the hotel. Though Best Western has no control over this, they should know that the breakfast was horrible and that restaurant was filthy.

Check in was very quick and easy. Though this location is a bit older, the room was very spacious, clean, and had a nice balcony. It is nice that there is a restaurant and patio bar on site and that a mini fridge and microwave was included.

Everything was great.

No kitchen

Everything was great.

Location, pool and breakfast at ihop included!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Location, pool and breakfast at ihop included!

free upgrade due to availability on late check in!
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

free upgrade due to availability on late check in!

Location location location
    • King Room with Partial River View - Non-Smoking

The staff didn't know how to process my voucher and I had to pay for the 3 nights.

Location location location

Amazing views, could see fireworks in like all of lee county.. LOVE!!
    • Large Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with River View - Non-Smoking

Room was awesome, fantastic view, so much room inside for activities. Balcony was huge!

Nice stay but please fix hot water issue.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with River View - Non-Smoking

No hot water in bathroom.

Breakfast in IHop was good, only thinking lacking was no hot water in my bathroom. Everything else was great.

Very relaxing, had a nice walk. nice view of lake.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

I wish the pool was open, but it wasnt due to thunder storm...

bed was very comfy. i woke up pain free which is great!!!

very nice i will be staying at Best Western every time im in Ft Myers for Business

You guys Rock I even got a call to see if everything was OK

disappointed

bugs in the room

it was close to an event we were attending

The staff were very helpful and friendly

The staff were very helpful and friendly

Clean comfortable room.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Longer wait at breakfast as it wasn't a buffet breakfast.

Clean, comfortable room. Breakfast at IHOP included in room rate was good

Superb
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony - Non-Smoking

There are no comments available for this review

We enjoyed our stay at the Best Western with the beautiful view.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with River View - Non-Smoking

The shower in the bathroom did not have a good water pressure.

The room was nice, the view was great.