2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Tennessee hotel reviews
  4. Memphis hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites

Reviews of Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

8635 US Highway 64, Memphis, TN 38133, United States of America

#27 of 136 hotels in Memphis

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

We loved it and definitely recommend it!
    • King Room - Disability Access Tub

When i walked in the door and the lady behind the desk said "hey darlin", i just melted! She was awesome, felt so homey and decorated beautifully for Christmas.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Comfortable stay
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Few cereal options at breakfast, no yogurt and pastries were tasteless and as usual, the orange juice was blah.

Large room, standard king, comfortable bed, good shower and the sink was separate, with large counter area, from the shower/toilet. TV placed for good viewing.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

The breakfast was sub par.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was sub par. Not many choices at all. They only provided 1, yes 1, wash rag per room. They said they were short on rags. How can a hotel run short? Go buy some more. The pillows were not even full sized pillows. They were literally half sized pillows.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

It is convenient.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom in our mini suite (room 312) was so tiny. Bar type sink was in separate area and used as bathroom sink. Didn’t like that.

It is convenient. Very well maintained.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

Nice place to stay.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The a/c in our suite wasn’t quite big enough to keep the living area cool. Bedroom was cooler and comfortable enough to sleep.

Nice place to stay. No issues.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

Short stay in Oct/2018
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

I did not like the sink being outside the bathroom; the noise from the highway and the only view we had. Housekeeping did an excellent job cleaning the room but only left one wash cloth each time -there was two of us.

The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Staff very friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

It was okay
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Roll-In Shower

I believe it was the second night of my stay. Around 3:00 in the morning the alarm went off. No hotel personnel was around to tell us what was going on or did they make an announcement. Try to call the front desk and the phone was not working.

Great breakfast!!!

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

We liked the extra room next to the elevator to eliminate...
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The chairs in the extra room were old and tacky with cushions of different apolstery and didn’t seem clean.

We liked the extra room next to the elevator to eliminate elevator noise. Bedroom and bath were very clean and quiet.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Great stay

Niets

Great value for money. Good breakfast. It was close to the highway. Very convenient for downtown, Graceland and to get back on the road afterwards to the next destination ( no driving out of downtown). Restaurants, supermarket and gas station nearby. Staff was very helpful. Great stay.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Our overall rating is a "7".

We were in a truck so parking was a little tight. Need spaces for larger vehicles. Also, the property is only over a year old and the layout of the room was old fashioned. Window unit A/Cs mounted in the wall and the sink was too high and away from the bathroom. I had to stand on tip toes to brush teeth and I'm 5'5". The front desk staff was very nice and helpful when we asked about the sites to see in Memphis.

Breakfast was nice except the waffle batter was runny should have been a little thicker. When I cooked my waffle I only got one side perfect the other was airy crumbs.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

All for Not
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Location is a bit far from downtown Memphis and Beale St where we spent most of our time. Breakfast was just okay at best. I prefer eggs cooked to order and some items were not even warm.

Comfortable beds, friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Amazing. Will wlways use Best western after my amazing experience

The staff was friendly and welcoming. I even locked my self out of my room and they were quick to help. Extremely quiet even near a roadway. The rooms were immaculate. The whole hotel was above and beyond what I expected

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

Need to improve airconditioning. Staff was nice.
    • King Room - Disability Access Tub

The air conditioning was very noisy. The breakfast bar was not maintained with replenishing hot food and keeping messes cleaned up immediately. Had to tell staff 2x about water in elevator Wi fi problems

the shower was great. Handicap shower should be wheelchair accessible appreciated immediate attention to replacing light bulb.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Friendly staff and clean room with a comfortable bed.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Air conditioning unit turned off and on continuously and was loud. Street noise from semis also loud. The third floor hallway had an odor.

Check in was easy and attendant was very friendly. My room was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Room good! Set up for breakfast was poor!
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

The electrical plug on my side of the bed didn’t work to plug up my sleep machine. Had to put cord across bed to use the plug on the other side.

Convenient to places we went to.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

quietness clean and staff was real friendly
    • King Room - Disability Access Tub

The breakfast meat was spam every morning something happen with the water my husband got sick and the lighting took out the lights we were without lights for about 2 hours then we stayed 5 days the never changed the sheets the whole time until we took them off and requested for new ones.

quietness clean and staff was real friendly

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Nice big clean room

There is no way to close the curtains to darken the room and the window faced the freeway so you could see constantly changing lights

Nice big clean room

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

The size of the room and the privacy.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was just Ok and bathroom was cramped

The size of the room and the privacy. It was nice and quiet and the size of the tvs in each area was nice!!

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

If you stay at this hotel you will feel very comfortable.

I wish they had a pool!! Still the hotel was great.!!

Nice rooms!! Very clean , and staff workers are very friendly!! No noises, very thick concrete walls. Slept like a baby.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

I was a lil disappointed and i didn’t get accommodation after i complained

When i arrived my room that i had booked weeks ahead of time was cancelled and i had to get another room almost $200 more. My tolit was stopped up And can pop and juice was really expensive

The women where really nice behind the desk

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

I wish i can be accommodated with some of my money back
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

I book 3 reservation with your hotel making my total night stay 7 nights my first 2 nights was a nightmare i could not sleep at all after a 19hr drive from New York There was kids running up in down the hall ways but i was told it was a whole family on my floor that had atleast 7 of the rooms and they were in and out of there rooms all night tv blasting baby screaming talking loud trying to open my room door it was just awful so it was no sleep for me and my wife we had driven 19hrs from New York so i was so tired but can not sleep on my first 2 days of stay

After the family left out of the 7 Rooms on my floor it was quite just do not rent room. on a holiday we so happen had a whole family on the floor we was on and omg they were so loud they kids was running up in down the hall way they was talking really loud blasting the t.v. all night . after the family left it was so quite and peaceful for the next 3nights of our stay so i will recommend after the chaos it was really peaceful

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Just OK.

See above. Also, we didn’t realize that we’d be so far from downtown Memphis.

Terrible design of the suite. One of the beds almost blocked access to the bathroom! The AC controls were so high on the wall that we had to stand on the bed to adjust the temperature and fan speed

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

The hotel was in a decent location.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

The air conditioning unit and blower in the bathroom were both filthy! We also killed two roaches in our room. Hopefully we didn't bring any home. Every time we walked in to our room there was a weird smell in the sitting area.

The hotel was in a decent location. Lots to do in the area.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

VERY ANGRY!!! ASKED FOR AT LEAST HALF MY MY MONEY BACK BUT EMPLOYEES WERE VERY RUDE. WILL BE POSTING
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Had to walk sideways to get into bathroom. Washer too old and dryer broken; had to go downstairs in pjs to dry clothes then had to wait in lobby cause 1 dryer for whole building. Employees RUDE!!! THERE WAS AN ODOR OF SOME TYPE OF BUG POISON ALL AROUND. Sausage was rubbery. Had to walk thru CLOUD of cigar smoke and loud music to enter building. Too many issues to list!!! VERY ANGRY!!!

Room was available.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Close to lots of restaurants & Highway.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast choices limited. Couldn’t leave luggage before checking in allegedly because there’s no space. Booking.com reservations take more than 30 minutes to reach hotel.

Close to lots of restaurants & Highway. Coffee.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

Overall we enjoyed ourselves, & will stay here again!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom could include a sink. Ventilation in the bathroom didn’t work at all. During & after showers bathroom space filled with steam, & I mean heavy steam. Plastic Fork was found on the floor underneath table in bedroom area. An official room check before exiting a room.

We liked the friendly staff. The morning Breakfast was awesome. We will definitely stay at the Best Western Plus again!

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

We were tired, hungry and ready to stop. Easy to find, food next door and a comfy bed!

Has kind of a "stale/old" smell. Couldn't get the WiFi to accept the password given to me. No Kleenex or shampoo/conditioner

The location was great, right next door to an eating place so we didn't have to get out again.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

Awesome!

The weather in Memphis was unseasonable. Other than that...my stay in Memphis at Best Western Galleria was awesome.

When I checked-in I asked the clerk about getting an adjoining room with my daughter and the grandkids. She accommodated so that we had an adjoining room on the first floor. Breakfast was really tasty and 24 hour coffee was awesome. Then my cousin, also stayed here on the 5th floor, was booked till Monday and I was scheduled to check-out on Sunday. I requested another night in my room and the staff worked magic and made it possible.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Easy location and access, very clean and comfortable.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Easy location and access, very clean and comfortable. Easy check in and out. Especially liked the lamps with electrical plugs, didn’t have to search for a plug for iPhone and ipad

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Great Rooms
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Roll-In Shower

The front desk staff was very friendly but other staff around the hotel could smile a little more.

The room was very spacious and comfortable for my family of four.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Pleasant except for toilet experience.

I am a tall person and prefer a taller toilet. This bathroom did not have a handicap fail to assist in getting off the toilet. The advertisement says there is a handicap toilet rail. This would have been a great help since I am tall and the toilet is standard height.

We were attending a funeral of a relative, not a pleasure trip. Almost everything was fine. Only there one night and we did sleep well and enjoyed the breakfast.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

It was clean & quiet
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was so small, the heating/air unit kept kicking off, we would have to push the reset button on the plug to make it run. There was NO water pressure or hot water! :(

It was clean & quiet

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

The area was nice and the facility was super clean.

I initially booked, because I was excited about queen size beds, but they seemed to be more full size beds.

The area was nice and the facility was super clean. The location provided easy access to everything. My kids enjoyed the breakfast. And even though it seemed to be booked it was very quiet.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

The breakfast was good a lot to choose from but the eggs was...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The room was great but the heat in the room didn't work and the only thing they could do was send maintenance the next day so pretty much was cold the whole night.

The breakfast was good a lot to choose from but the eggs was not done all the way and the sausages was also not done

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

We enjoyed our stay here! Staff is exceptional!

It’s my fault I didn’t look closer but there was no swimming pool. Bathroom was extremely small. Eggs looked undercooked and were slightly cold.

The staff was excellent! Extremely courteous and helpful! The room was spacious - loved the setup where we could relax comfortably and play games without having to be on the beds. The breakfast had lots of selection and the staff was very attentive. The beds were very comfortable. Grown daughter even said the pullout was comfy enough for an excellent night of sleep.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Great location, nice facility and delicious breakfast.
    • King Room with Roll In Shower-Disabilty Access

The light in the room is not enough. Also it would be more relaxing if the bulb provides yellow light instead of white light.

The breakfast was fresh and delicious. The staff are friendly. The room was clean. But the bath tub is kinda small. This is my second time to stay here and I was asked if I'm interested in becoming a member of BW by the receptionist. I am satisfied with the service of BW system so I chose to join this time!

• Reviewed: January 20, 2018

It was conveniently located close to restaurants.
    • King Room - Disability Access Tub

I didnt really find anything that i disliked about the property.

It was conveniently located close to restaurants. As well as a great close location to the Chrysler academy.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2018

Clean, no off odors, friendly staff. Excellent price.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Air conditioner was loud and hard to reach to adjust. Would have liked to see more variety at breakfast

Very clean ,friendly staff who acknowledged you coming and going.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2018

Not happy with the stay at this location.
    • King Room - Disability Access Tub

The building was tucked away on a dead end. The parking was tight and congested. There were suspicious looking couple sleeping in a car in the parking lot. I found out that there had been a shooting here a week prior. I stayed in 321 a handicap room, the coffee maker didn't work properly, a ac/heater was extremely loud. My room was an ajoining room with 322. The occupants banged on my door several times. Not a pleasant stay.

The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

Nice renovation of an older hotel.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

It is located next to I40 so rooms on that side have highway noise. Which is where our room was. The HVAC unit was mounted up high on the outside wall so changing the settings required climbing up on a chair... until my wife found the remote. Duh but it would have been nice if the front desk gave us a little instruction. Strangely, the bath was a half bath with the sink and vanity in the room with the bed. A nice oddity was that the room had another room holding a twin bed. We didn't know when booking. It is called a Family King and would sleep 3 very nicely.

This is a Plus so it had been renovated top to bottom. For what they had to work with very nicely done The free breakfast was on par with Hampton. The location is within easy walking distance to dining and shopping.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

Easy access to I40, good basic hotel for a stop over on the...

A bit outdated, noisy heating unit mounted on the wall, shower head not great, bed covers just passable.

Easy access to I40, good basic hotel for a stop over on the way to TX.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2017

Very good value for the money
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast buffet was very good. Staye at Hyatt Wolfchase the previous time, but Hyatt rate went up too much. I would rate both hotels as comparable, but BW has a much better rate. Easy to get to as theyare just off the interstate exit.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Bed was firm and nice and the rooms were extremely large.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was typical Continental breakfast. Hoping for a few other packaged items that you can grab and go. In our room the A/C unit made an awful noise that woke my wife up, everytime it kicked on.

Bed was firm and nice and the rooms were extremely large. 2 TV's and a door to separate.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

I would stay here again, however wish the a/c issue were removed

The room temperature was a bit confusing. the a/c unit in the wall was loud & kept coming on & off all night, making a rested night not possible

Friendly and helping staff

• Reviewed: October 12, 2017

This hotel was a great fit for our trip.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

It's a little bit of a drive from Downtown Memphis, but the lower price reflects that.

The options for breakfast were nice and diverse. The location was very easily accessible from the Highway and it was right up the street from a couple restaurants and a shopping mall.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2017

Nice location, many restaurants nearby, close to highway.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

When I try to use the waffle machine at 9:50am, the staff told me that the breakfast time is over now so I can't use the waffle machine :( But the breakfast time is from 6:30-10:00am! Also, the towels are not well cleaned (I saw someone's body hair on the shower towels)

The bed is really nice! I had a nice rest there. They decorated for Halloween which is cute. The safe exit is clear and easy to follow.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2017

friendly helpful staff, comfortable room and surroundings, we stayed an additional unplanned night
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Finding the hotel was difficult, we could see it from the main road but when we found the small side road the actual sign at the end of the drive was barely visible when we arrived at night and we missed the turn and had to ask for directions.

Very helpful friendly staff. We booked for a second unplanned night.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2017

Pretty good.
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

I got a room with a tub with jets. For some reason the jets decided to turn themselves on during and throughout the night- every hour, which was very loud and would wake me up. The staff easily gave me a new room no problem.

Very clean, smelled nice, excellent staff.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2017

Everyone was really nice and the property was very clean.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

The highway is very loud. Obviously that's out of their control but if you can get a room on the opposite side of the hall away from the highway, then do that.

Everyone was really nice and the property was very clean.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2017

I will not stay at that location again. Room too small and air conditioner too noisy.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was too small and air conditioner very noisy. My room was on the side where the interstate traffic kept me awake. The room had a smell of some kind.

It was okay.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

Great stay!!!
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing you could help with. I didn't like the bathroom at foot of the bed.

The fantastic breakfast, the location of the property. Everything I wanted was close by. The staff was extremely pleasant, on every shift, they were all very nice!

• Reviewed: July 22, 2017

Won't stay here again
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Elevator broken, hotel had a moldy/mildew smell, room air was strong cologne like spray very unhealthy, felt like it was to mask odors. Toilet paper holder falling out of wall

TV was nice

• Reviewed: July 19, 2017

Ok stay
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

That when I asked the ladies behind the desk about the $10.00 gift card promotion Best Westerin is offering they had no clue. They should always be aware of what your company is offering.

• Reviewed: July 18, 2017

The images presented a high quality hotel. I felt like I was in a motel.
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

It's difficult to find a parking space. You can hear all the noise in the hallway. The housekeeper vacuumed the hallway around 7 a.m. That woke us up. There was no fitted sheet on the bed.

I liked the free breakfast and the location.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2017

Had a good stay but will wait until the remodel is over before I stay again.

They were remodeling the hotel. The hallway on our floor was still being worked on and it smelled of drywall spackle and dust.

It was in a great area of town. Though far from downtown Memphis. The hot breakfast was good and they had a large selection of premium channels on the TV.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2017

OK but did have issues
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

I found out that the shower head was broke inside the wall and was unable to use the shower. But for my second night the staff moved me to another room and even upgraded me to a suite. Another issue I had was that they were remodeling and had contractors working starting about 7 am and woke me up when I was needing to sleep also they were cutting concrete at the back entrance which is where I was parked my car was completely covered in dust from the concrete and also had dew on it so the dust would not come off. They did not give me any notice that they were going to do that or I would not have parked near that.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Good breakfast

• Reviewed: May 31, 2017

Southern Hospitality

Not enough plug-ins. Desk chair was broke. Hair in tub/shower. Had to kill a couple of bugs.

Spacious room! Great tv channels! Loved the lobby decor. The Elvis/Memphis wall murals were awesome...every time you scan back & forth you see something different. Family said breakfast was ok. The front desk lady was VERY nice when I was checking in.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2017

Great stay.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

The entrance to the hotel property was rather confusing.

We like the bed it is very comfortable, the food was fairly good lots of choices,like the fact that it is 100% smoke free. The room was very clean.Staffs are friendly. We left Little Rock late me and my husband were attending a wedding so I called the hotel and told Kay(receptionist) that we are running late and said not to worry just go on to the wedding, she just double checked my credit card . We checked in around past 10:30 pm Kay was still working and she already had our room assigned and we enjoyed being placed at the end of the hall it was perfect. We enjoyed our stay wished we could stay longer.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2017

Nice for the price
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Under renovation during our stay, which isn't a bad thing, just a little inconvenient maneuvering around workers.

Bed was super comfortable , front desk clerks very helpful

• Reviewed: May 14, 2017

I would stay again just a few things need to be worked on.
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Next time,I will know to get a suite for more space. The hallway/ room had a mild smell and it could have been due to doing some work throughout the building. Air conditioners in the rooms didn't know till you are in a room because they are hidden from outside which causes a lot of highway noises to be heard. The tv didn't have a lot of channels.

The staff was nice and friendly. I liked the price of the room was affordable, nice location near the mall and a lot of restaurants. Didn't have to pay for parking available parking space. It's outlets on each side of the bed.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2017

Not bad
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

Room was small and no window.

Breakfast was excellent. The new hire at the desk at check in could have been more knowledgeable and friendlier but it was fine.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2017

But I all I had a great day and night staff members are very friendly and helpful had a great stay y
    • Economy King Room - Non-Smoking

The little bathroom I was confused I thought I had a room with a Jacuzzi tub and the fact that you can't open windows fresh air is important room has a weird smell.

The bed was the best so comfortable. Did not get to eat breakfast maybe next time.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2017

A bit on the Musty Side

Value and smell

The room had a musty, almost mildew kind of smell. Sheets were still a bit damp that were put on the bed the 2nd day. It was musty smelling the 1st day as well the entire visit.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2017

I'll be back!
    • King Room - Disability Access Tub

I liked Everything! All of the staff, the food, the room and having snacks available in the middle of the night. This is my second stay and I will be coming back sometime in May.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2017

Not bad but additional fees applied

My only disappointment was not necessarily with Best Western it was with booking.com my reservations said that I would only be responsible for paying one set amount it clearly said total amount due for the stay and the higher price was marked out clearly however when arriving and trying to check into the property I was told that this was incorrect and that I still was going to be charged the regular rate even when showing my screen shot for my booking.com reservation I was still charged the higher rate and only stayed at this hotel one night instead of 3 because I had not planned to spend an extra hundred dollars

My family really enjoyed the breakfast and the staff was very polite

• Reviewed: March 28, 2017

Don't stay here!!!((((**
    • King Room - Disability Access Tub

Noisy patrons all around.!!!Had to call security. Unruly blacks making threatening comments to me.Young Caucasian punks scrapping and hitting my door!!Please don't stay here!!Horrible and they don't care!!yuck!!!GROSS!!!#####

Very nice facility and staff.Nice housekeepers!!Good price!!!Delicious breakfast!!###

• Reviewed: March 27, 2017

Short stay, got more than what I paid
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

WiFi was hard to access, the room was small, bathroom was small, the room phone didn't work.

Bed was so comfortable, whirlpool tub was a dream,and the room was immaculately clean! Service was great!

• Reviewed: January 25, 2017

Check in very friendly and helpful.
    • King Room - Disability Access Tub

Loud hallway noises from other guests about 10 p.m; difficulty finding entrance to property after dark not so good.

Check in very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2017

Good value

There was a strong odor in the lobby and in the hall outside the room.

Close to Interstate 40. The staff were friendly. The breakfast had eggs, sausage, waffles, and various cereals and fruit.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2016

My awesome stay @the BW
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The use of door in the eating area. It was cold outside and may the room cold. That is it.

The staff was very helpful and gave all the information needed. Check was fast with a smile and breakfast was very good also. We will be back.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2016

best western is still my favorite and I will continued to book there

the beds are not made up to my expectations. mattress cover and sheets were not spread smoothly. After removing the coverings looked like bed had already been slept in.

the room was clean

• Reviewed: December 12, 2016

Wonderful weekend stay
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

Broken elevator at one end; central elevator was very slow Towels for the whirlpool were non-existent (only one set of towels provided in the separate shower area)

Whirlpool room, breakfast amenities

• Reviewed: December 11, 2016

Sudden wedding trip

plumbing needs attention- slow drain of water in sink & tub. Heater blew on my head while in bed and had to cover my head with sheet - got a headache

Easy in and out location. No noise.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Ok
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Roll-In Shower

The bathroom had a horrible odor and the Heating unit was annoying.

Stayed in December 2018