Reviews of Wyndham Garden Detroit Metro Airport 3 stars

9191 Wickham Road, Romulus, MI 48174, USA

#22 of 25 hotels in Romulus

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Nice room and amenities, rude maintenance man, overall happy.
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

The maintenance man day 1 was rude. The second one was nice. The breakfast was good, however we got in super late and slept until 10 am so the food was being removed as we tried to hastily grab whatever we could. I feel they could have waited 3 minutes as they saw us hurrying.

The bed and pillows were so comfy! My son enjoyed the indoor pool, and breakfast was nice. Shuttle to and from airport was convenient.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

The airport shuttle driver, cleaning ladies and breakfast...

I was disappointed that there was no hot tub, or dry sauna. The indoor pool was cold. On Saturday evening, Room Service was not available. As a result, I went down to the restaurant. The bartender said he was the only person working, therefore, only 3 items from the menu that were available. Unfortunately, none of the 3 items I could eat. He was accommodating enough to make me a 15$ cheese sandwich.

The airport shuttle driver, cleaning ladies and breakfast attendant, were all very friendly, helpful, and went above and beyond.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Moldy bathroom
    • Executive King Room

Moldy bathroom and no fan. Inoperable key boxes outside.

Big bed. Nice pillows. Outdated tv . Wyndham has seemed to of forgotten about Detroit Metropolitan Airport. Travelers need to find another place.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Overrall it was an ok stay, the hotel just need to do some major upgrades for the ptice of the stay

Well there was rust stains on the sheets that looked like blood but rhe staff did help changed them. The jacuzzi tub was too small and the indoor pool seems a bit cloudy and dirty.

The room was ok but I expected the jacuzzi tub to be bigger. And the staff was a great help.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Fine
    • Superior King Room

Phone in room not working however front desk gentleman (Adel,not sure just know it began with an A) was most helpful and friendly He sent maintenance to fix(which he was unable at that time to do)and let me use his cell phone,as mine dead,for long distance call.KUDOS to him...

Comfortable room

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

The staff is super friendly and helpful.

We always stay in a jacuzzi room and some of the ones we have stayed in need maintenance caulking, leaks etc. The last one we had was a little loud.

The staff is super friendly and helpful. Hotel as a whole needs Updates and Maintenance in rooms and gneral areas. Glad to see they are working on the parking lot!

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Very dirty!
    • Executive King Room

Very dirty! We were suppose to have an executive king and after driving 10 hours, checking in, & walking around the entire hotel just to get to our room it was a double and not a king. The room was absolutely disgusting. We walked back downstairs to complain and when they moved us to the executive king it was still just a full size bed NOT a king! It was a little better in cleanliness but not much. WE WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN!!!

NASTY
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

Everything from staff to hotel itself to how dirty it is !!! Not clean at all super dirty

Super disgusting!!! Dumpster will never stay here again it’s NASTY 🤢!!!! Dirty !!! Just overall disgusting.

Terrible and disappointing!

It was supposed to be a hot tub room and it was a jacuzzi tub not hot tub. The pool was also closed for maintenance. Which were the two requirements for choosing this hotel. It was the main requests for looking at hotels to begin with.

Clean and they have a hot breakfast included.
    • Superior King Room

I reserved a King room but when i checked in they only had a double queen. My husband is 6'4" and 250 he needs a king. I was very disappointed.

Clean and they have a hot breakfast included.

Staff was very rude and unwelcoming. One woman was yelling at another staff member on the phone in front of all the guests. The bathtub had hair and dirt from previous guest...garbage was not emptied. The room smelled very musty. The pool was closed and looked very cloudy with a film on the surface.

Enjoyed the room and hot tub close to hey and Bob Evans

Not the best neighborhood, and outside sign was not lit up, very difficult to find, Scary parking area!!! Vents in room dirty. Did not receive wake up call and breakfast was done before 10am on Sunday. Coffee maker decanter in room had mold!

Facility look nice but we arrived late! Nice room set up

I loved the location.
    • Standard Quadruple Room

I didnt like the breakfast it was cold and the milk and juice was warm we didnt even bother after the first day.

I loved the location. It was beautiful watching the planes come in and out every night.

We have photes that we plan to send to there corporate office.
    • Executive King Room

After looking and researching the room that we booked , wasn't the room they gave us. The hotel was filthy. Garbage in the hall ways on the floors that we pass to get to the room . which we realized was the wrong room. Room was dirty, razor left behind the toilet , air conditioner panel half off , someone disgusting. Boogers on a picture in the room and the ceiling was bubbled and filles with water thougjt it was going to break and theu coupdnt switch our room.

The location was great since I had to be at the airport at...

My room could have been a lot cleaner and more towels than just the one would’ve been nice.

The location was great since I had to be at the airport at 4am for an early flight.

The staff, cleanliness of the property, and location where...

The Jacuzzi tub was in poor condition and the plumbing for it was inadequate. The plumbing and tub were ready to break. Also we were both scalded in the Jacuzzi and shower due to the lack of cold water. There was no adjusting the temperature it was either hot or burn.

The staff, cleanliness of the property, and location where the highlights.

Carpets needed to be vacuumed BAD.
    • Quadruple Room - Disability Access

Carpets needed to be vacuumed BAD. The pool was cold. The outside pool/play area was disgusting! Grass needed to be cut. Went to breakfast at 8:45, eggs and bacon were gone and they didn’t make more! Housekeeping wasn’t refilling towels in the pool area, constantly had to keep asking during our stay!! Your staff member that walks around needs to get off his high horse and talk to adults with a little more respect. He was very rude and condescending, and that makes for an unpleasant experience.

Stay was nice but did not receive any help with my credit card issue .

My credit card has a hold on it from May 31 and no one at the front desk or customer service will help me. I stay at hotels alot for AAU BASKETBALL and I've never had a hotel hold last more than a day or 2. Very unsatisfactory.

Hot breakfast and pool

Will not be back, this is our 2nd bad Wyndham experience

The jet tub was very small and dirty, stuff coming out of the jets, it was disgusting. No calking around it so probably full of mold. Asked for a late check out, was told 1pm. At 1230 a very rude cleaning lady knocked once and before i could even stand walked into my room ignoring the do not disturb sign. I was pissed. Then acted like i was lying about having a late checkout.

Accessibility to airport, free shuttle & free breakfast.
    • Standard King Room

I requested for late checkout since I had an evening flight, the desk person was rude, didn’t even listen to my explanation.

Accessibility to airport, free shuttle & free breakfast. The breakfast server was very friendly & helpful.

Price was a bit much for what the room was. Overall 5/10

Spa tub controls barely worked and wet floor by hall indicated a leak. Room wasn't clean. Room was much smaller than picture appeared.

Requested a spa tub... It had a spa tub. Courtyard was nice. Late checkout.

It was a warm comfortable bed, and the soap in the bathroom was nice.

My window was not locked when I arrived and the window was out of alignment. it was very hard to get it locked. I was on the first floor so this was a major concern to be able to sleep soundly. The hotel was more expensive the hotel should charge as everything was old and not kept up to standard for a room of that price. I paid 169 USD each for 2 rooms. One for each of us traveling for our company. The door entering the room also did not close all the way on its own, for both rooms we had to make sure we pushed the doors shut to prevent uninvited entry after we entered the room. Just a few changes would rate our stay higher.

The staff was nice and helpful.

I plan to return to this hotel the next time I fly in to Detroit Metro Airport.

Every staff member that I had daily contact with was professional, helpful and very friendly. Any question or concern I had was immediately explained or addressed. The live plants and trees, the sound of running water from the fountain area, and the natural light coming in from above the 2nd story made the indoor atrium very peaceful and relaxing. There were plenty of bistro tables and comfortable chairs to sit and relax while staying there. It was like having a touch of the outdoors brought inside the hotel. The continental breakfast included a wide variety of light fare, fresh fruit, and hot eggs, sausage, and easy-to-make waffles. All-in-all I had a very pleasant 5-day stay.

Comfortable, clean room, but needs updating
    • Superior King Room

Wasn’t told about breakfast included in reservation. There was a card in room to fill out for a paid breakfast, which we did. And per instructions, we hung it outside our door before midnight for next morning, but the card was never taken and we never received breakfast. Also, place needs updating; just some fresh paint and carpeting would do wonders!

Bed comfy, room was pretty clean, nice to have fridge and microwave, also iron and hair dryer came in handy!

Never again
    • Superior King Room

There was no hot water, we could not bath properly.. It was loud, People in the pool area and common area. There was dust in the bathroom, vents, door jam, evidence of not being cleaned thoroughly. The ceiling was leaking, When i told the manager of my bad experience he said it was nothing he could do.

Not a value for the money..

Breakfast food ran out at 9:15am hall ways dirty, not enough pool towels, room heater very loud hard to sleep, find somewhere else to stay.

Available, & last minute rates

I booked the property remotely several hours previously...
    • Executive King Room

I booked the property remotely several hours previously during very stressful travel. I received a confirmation. However upon arriving at the hotel at 2 am they said that the booking was never made. I believe they put out lots of offers in Booking.com however the rooms are already filled. Difficult. Of course booking.com apologized however that did not help me at all.

Tthe worst evet

The room was filthy. Dirty men's underwear and condom wrappers under the bed. Rat traps set right outside the the exit doors. Hotel was freezing so we couldn't use the pool. Restaurant was a total joke. Never again. Sorry.

Nice hotel for the money.
    • Quadruple Room with Roll-in Shower - Disability Access

cold pool

Decent hotel, nice atrium but the pool was freezing. I couldn't stay in the pool it was that cold. Hotel shuttle to airport and breakfast were great.

Terrible
    • Standard Quadruple Room

The sheets were extremely dirty from m a previous guest. TV plug was falling out of the wall. This place needs a complete overhaul. Don’t stay here. Another guest left when we stayed as well because of cleanliness.

Not clean

Comfortable room but not to the standard of a Wyndam property.
    • King Room - Disability Access

The toilet "rocked" when seated. The Handicapped chair was stained and dirty. The property reminded me of a motel rather than a Hotel like the Wyndam. The little things are essential.

The hotel was available and close to the airport. Staff was excellent, the room was clean., and the bed was comfortable.

relaxing quiet hotel

The breakfast buffet was excellent, the interior courtyard of the hotel is quite nice as it's a warm garden spot in the midst of michigan's winter. The room was spacious but would have been better if the HOT TUB was removed from the bedroom. We were in Detroit only for this one night, as our flight connections were lousy and we had to overnight in Detroit. This was a convenient place to stay and turned out to be just the warm relaxing spot we needed.

Horrible
    • Standard Quadruple Room

There were a couple parties booked kids everywhere! Bouncing basketball ball throwing them at the walk! Kids running up above me and outside of my room. Saturday was a very bad night

For a last minute booking due to flight cancellation, I was pleased with my stay

The 45 minute wait at airport for the shuttle in the cold weather

The restaurant staff went above and beyond my expectations on service. Did everything to please. Could use a little more variety on the menu.

Bathroom wall at top had brown stuff all on wall and room...
    • Standard Quadruple Room

The hotel is not like it says on the internet

Bathroom wall at top had brown stuff all on wall and room wasn't pleasant as the internet made it seem like

Helpful staff but dirty rooms
    • Standard King Room

I plugged in the light by the bed and noticed that there was fingernails and toenails clipped and all over the floor! There was also spider webs behind the bed.

The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable

Poor and.will never go again.

Customers service desk poor skill, and I feel they judge you and they decided if you desire to stay at the property and what they want to give you. I reserve a deluxe king room with a Jacuzzi spa tub on booking. They put me in a standard king room. Then when I complain that not the room they charged me 30.00 more a night for the king room with spa tub still not the deluxe room.

Beautiful

They need to secure the doors for dumpster it was windy and they slammed all night long

It's beautiful on inside the pool area and beds are comfortable

Needs some major improvements
    • Executive King Room

The room had no heat and talked to front desk about switching they wanted me to pay for a whole another room. Carpet needs to be cleaned. Room seemed very outdated. TV was fuzzy the whole time. No microwave or clock. Wouldn’t recommend this hotel to anyone.

Restaurant on site Indoor pool and fitness center

Was pleasant

There was no hottub

The pool was nice but i was hoping for a hot tub . my next stay will be at a hotel that has one. The property did not have all the snow and ice clear by entrance locations.only at the main entrance. Their free breakfast was wonderful.

Never again!!!
    • Executive King Room

I will never stay here again!!! I've been charged three times to stay here and only been reimbursed once. When I arrived I was told that my reservation was cancelled and then later in the conversation she told me that she showed no reservations for me in their history. I ended paying way more for the room than what I booked for previously. I'm quite certain they are trying to scam people. Just the feeling I got. We were also told that we would have to drive our own vehicle to an off- site parking where we could be shuttled to the airport. Plus, my sister and brother-in-law who were staying with us had to park their car elsewhere since they could not be included in on the parking pass. One vehicle only. Fyi..other hotels in the area shuttle your vehicle for you. When we got to the room it smelled musty. When we went to turn on the tv the remote was broken and only had one battery hanging out. I took a picture of the remote for fear they may try to charge my card. Just the vibe I got. Theole process with this hotel from start to finish has been a nightmare. The last thing I want to be worried about just before going on vacation is having a bunch of holds on my debit card. I will never stay here again nor recommend it. It's a stain on the Wyndham name!

The garden area seemed nice.

For the price, not worth it unless you can't find another hotel...
    • Standard King Room

The room was clean at first glance, then you see the hair in the tub, a bandage by the toilet, what looked like mold around the ac/heater.

The bed & pillows were comfortable. Staff was friendly.

Thank you but I don't think I would stay here again. It is a beautiful place and the staff is aweso
    • King Room - Disability Access

When I walked in the room it looked like the window sill hadn't been cleaned in a long time ! There was bugs AND spider webs, I was told that the room service started at 5 so i called at 5 no answer. i had to call a restaurant to be delivered

The lady at the front desk was awesome, and the breakfast cook was AWESOME!!

Major renovation needed

I wasn't impressed at all with the housekeeping in the room. There was mildew stains on shower tiles, air registers had more dust bunnies in them than a Swifter commercial and the rooms were very ran down in need of major renovation. We got a room with hot tub and was afraid to use it, didn't look clean at all

The hotel had a nice pool and lounge area.

Front desk staff were very friendly
    • Executive King Room

Mold and mildew everywhere: On all the plants and permeated everywhere. Air quality horrible. Old outdated smelly dirty rooms.

Front desk staff were very friendly

Had hoped for a more comfortable experience with a Wyndham property. We were disappointed.
    • Executive King Room

Common areas needed vacuuming as did our room. Bathroom not updated and drains were clogged with hair, as the maintenance man told us when we asked to have tj unclogged.

Convenient

Look at previous

Handicap accommodations were very good. Room needs upgrade. Chair was broken in arm 1024, the door needs piling, the exit slams in the breeze coming in, the danish ran out 2 hours prior to close of breakfast. Somebody needs to visit & inspect the current state of the facilities. Pete Dygert

It is a good value for the price. The loud highway behind the hotel was the only downside.
    • Standard King Room

The carpets appeared to be very worn and dirty. The front desk staff at check-in were not very friendly. The hotel room was right behind a major highway, and the noise from that kept me awake all night.

The restaurant on site had reasonable prices and good food. The hotel offers a free airport shuttle 24 hours per day. Nice indoor pool 24 hour store on site for snacks and basic items.

Housekeeping is non existent

House keeping is horrible. They only came once in 5 days, even after calling the front desk. Hallways filth, and under the beds was filthy at check in.

Two pools and the sauna

It was disgusting and I Can provide the photos if you want.

The hotel was dirty and I have photographs of spider webs connecting furniture to the floor, dirty vents, linens strewn about the floor outside residents rooms, poorly made beds, unvacummed carpets even beneath beds. I actually stepped on pistachios when I walked in. The tv remote had no batteries. The internet was sooo slow. It took all night to upload videos of Junior Olympic races. I lost business. It took me weeks to even talk about it. I want a refund.

The bed was comfortable. I only stayed two out of four days until another hotel had a vacancy. Thousands came to Detroit for Junior Olympics. This hotel was not prepared.

Good location for an airport stopover.

The restaurant ONLY served deep fried food on the night we were there, and it was not good at all. The server was great, but the food selection wasn't. The bright hall lights were almost impossible to block from the room at night, and there wasn't a window to open. It was hard to find the hotel when driving, but that was partially due to the construction. Getting the shuttle from the airport was inconvenient, after waiting a while, I found I had to call them to arrange for pickup.

Near the airport, easy to get to by shuttle. Nice to have the outdoor pool!

Host an EVENT to bring LIFE back into the hotel.

The fact that the first room was dirty upon arrival was upsetting. The lounge closed shortly after we checked in at 430. The indoor pool water was a little murky. Not sure if it had been cleaned recently. The ice machine didn't have any ice on first floor near vending machine.

The gentleman that setup the breakfast was VERY FRIENDLY and helpful. He made my morning. My room was dirty, but they fixed it fast by putting us in another room. The bed was firm and jacuzzi was clean!

This hotel was the worst. Go ANYWHERE ELSE but here.

Everything else. This hotel was horrendous and absolutely ridiculous. The staff here,especially management,is AWFUL and does NOT know how to talk to customers. Housekeeping has also got a whole bunch of work to do,as they like to falsely damage hotel rooms once you leave,then charge you cleaning fees.

The bed was soft.

my stay was very uncomfortable and not pleasing.
    • Quadruple Room - Disability Access

fleas in room and they refused to move us. the manager had a terrible attitude and refused to give us the corporate contact information. We would like a refund for our stay.

n/a

Housekeeping staff needs to be fired!

We stayed 5 days and housekeeping only came 1 day even after calling the front desk. The cleaning staff needs to be fired! The hallways were never cleaned the 5 days we stayed.

There are two swimming pools, 2 pool tables and a basketball court. The front desk was nice, Joy and the maintenance man Chad did the cleaning staffs job when they didn't do it.

Extremely disgusted and disappointed

The only reason why we stayed here is because every other place was sold out. If I didn't have a family of 7.. sleeping in our vehicle would have been a better option. This hotel needs to be burnt down immediately. Disappointment is an understatement!

Absolutely nothing.. you hotel it horrible and I will be reporting you for the uncleanliness, there is no wi-fi whatsoever, your pool is is filthy. The rooms are overly disgusting. Your hallways are look, smell and are kept like a trash can. There are cobwebs everywhere. Close the bar and kitchen. The food is bad! Your staff at the front desk is rude. The bar staff is awesome and extremely friendly considering their minimal resources. Bedsheets should be white. It instead they have brown and yellow stains.

Good and not so good
    • Superior King Room

Night front desk not helpful, shuttle bus never showed another hotel shuttle said on his third airport pickup that he would take us, breakfast was the worst I have ever seen.

Bed was great.

Dirty in Detroit

Hotel was filthy. One swipe of the bathroom floor brought up a wad of hair and dirt. Layers and layers of paint built up. Carpet dirty - told my kids to wear socks. Hallways so narrow people had to pass sideways. All rooms look out into hallway so you have to keep blinds shut at all times. Many rooms face the indoor pool and the moisture and the smell is rough. We were told the shuttle bus to the airport left every 30 minutes - we walked to the lobby at 11:15 to catch the 11:30 and the shuttle finally arrived at 12:53 after I complained repeatedly. The flight attendant who got in the shuttle with us said that Rachel at the desk was supposed to call for the shuttle. Rachel insisted that it would come 'shortly'. She said that for 20 minutes. No manager around to talk to.

Katrina at the front desk was lovely and efficient. Despite shabbiness of hotel rooms were quite soundproof unless people were in the hallway.

Rachel at the service desk & Travis the maintenance guy,...

That the pool closes at 10:00 even on the weekends, and so does the workout room

Rachel at the service desk & Travis the maintenance guy, They both are awesome and go above and byond to make your stay worth the while and to make you feel comfortable.

Very close to airport.

Place was very dirty, both inside and outside the room. Somebody knocked on our room at 1pm and asked if the room was occupied. That worried us so we reported it to the reception who said that they were the ones to send someone because they weren't sure if the room was occupied or not. What?!!!! With two young kids, the place felt unsafe. Would not book there again.

Very close to airport.

Stay somewhere else

The further you went into the building from the entry the dirtier it got. The hall that I walked down to get to my room was filthy and had soft spots in the floor indicating structural damage. The door handle only worked in one direction and the deadbolt had been removed. The bathroom door rubbed on the ceiling and would not open fully. The room was dirty and one bed was broken. One of the worst hotels I have stayed in. I felt that if I spent 150 I should at least get door locks, doors that open, cleanliness and a bed that's not broke. I told the front desk and was told , "I am sorry to hear you had those problems ". Doesn't sound like they will be correcting this anytime soon.

The entry looked nice

Your stay a wyndham

The pool was cold Breakfast was terrible the room was not cleaned daily there was not a shower curtain on the tub and the Faucet in the tub was leaking

Miserable
    • Standard King Room

A complete shut down and new makeover The carpets where filthy the bar floor had mould the $90 price was over the top My wife took pics of the bar floor

I didn't it was pure filth

Location to airport with shuttles offered to airport

Dirty room Cobwebs along bed wall when Went to plug in cell phone it was extremely filthy The bed sheets smelled of bleach as were clean as well as the bed was comfortable. Curtain torn at the top.

Location to airport with shuttles offered to airport

Book somewhere else
    • Standard King Room

The room was dirty, none of the lamps nor the alarm clock was plugged in; plugged in alarm to set-didn't work; called front desk to bring a new one--they never did. The room across from us had blaring loud music; nothing was done about it--would NOT walk barefoot in room; stains on tables and bedding

Ok for a quick night to get to the airport. Property was dirty and outdated.
    • Standard King Room

The carpet was very dirty. The room was small and the peeling paint was painted over. When we got to our room everything was unplugged. The property did not look like it was vacummed in months.

The airport shuttle was on time

Excellent friendly very helpful staff that acomdated my needs and my family.
    • Standard King Room

Bed was very comfortable, bedding was excellent. Staff was very helpful and very nice. Staff went up and beyond to commodate me and my wife. Excellent... Breakfast staff very friendly. Overall experience.. Excellent.

Worst stay I have ever had in a motel room.
    • Standard King Room

This was absolutely the dirtiest motel room that I have ever stayed in!!!!!!! I would have left had it not been for being locked in through booking.com could not get a refund if I left.

absolutely nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

It got the job done. Don't think il be back.
    • Standard King Room

The staff needs to work on their people skills. I asked a girl at the front desk which way my room was and she responded left then right and turned around and walked away. The maintenance guy noticed i was lost and walked me there.. the air in my room never dropped below 74 I would have liked it to be cooler and actually called twice about it and both times was told to give it 15 minutes. The air was not working just seemed like no one wanted to deal with it and the second time I called was at 1130 At night.

It was very easy to get to the airport.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Relatively good price.
    • Standard King Room

The free breakfast didn't include eggs. Although other guests around me brought vouchers that allowed them to have custom-made egg dishes with their breakfast, I was not offered such a voucher.

Relatively good price. Friendly staff. Free parking. Free internet.

Bad experience
    • Park and Fly

The staff were not friendly. The noise was too much. Our room was never clean and when we mentioned it to the frontdesk, nothing was done about it. We called about the remote control for the TV that wasn't working and never got fix or exchange. The breakfast was not good. Overall I hated my stay there.

The location was ok.

Not so great for the price........
    • King Room with Spa Bath

The bed sheets were stained. The bathroom had a funny odor in it. Two people could not fit in the hot tub. For the money I paid it was not worth it.The rooms were a bit outdated. The remote control to the TV didn't work either. Not satisfied. I would not stay there again. Too much money for what I received. I could have stayed somewhere much cheaper and got alot more for the price.

The Staff was nice

Gross
    • Standard King Room

The staff couldn't find my reservation and I had to stand and wait while they sorted it out. The toilet bowl had feces around the outside of the bowl. There were large crunchy things under the bottom bed sheet that I could break apart and push around with my finger. I hope it was cereal, but I was honestly too frightened to pull the bed sheet back

It's an old place
    • Standard King Room

Some doors didn't work Sometimes key cards opened doors Too much walking - facility amenities to far spread out Iron and ironing board nasty - messed up my shirt with some kind of strange dirt or something Wayyy to overpriced therefore no value - need to price as an older facility then it is as expected

Bed was very comfy

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Plenty of better hotels at walking distance
    • Standard King Room

Mold on room ceilings and lighting is very poor( huge gaps under room doors), the room temperature could not be controlled/did not operate properly. Overall odd odor (floral/pesticide scent) through out hotel area. OLD do not stay here not even for one night if you are used to real 3 star and above ratings. I would rate this hotel 1 star for hotel 4 stars for staff.

Staff was friendly. Our first room was run down and in need of total overhaul~ old used soap in bath tub, just over all mold on walls. I would not return to this facility even if it was free.