Reviews of Best Western Greenville Airport 2 stars

5009 Pelham Road, Greenville, SC 29615, USA

#31 of 49 hotels in Greenville

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Did not like bare floors in room and outside of room not very clean .Laundry facilities were very dirty and bathrooms too small.

Beds were comfortable and breakfast adequate

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I didnt like the tiled floors in the room and we werent given any shampoo or anything other than bar soap which was hard to rinse off.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The beds were super comfy. The room was clean but floors were tile rather than carpet. The bathroom was clean but small. Tv only offered minimal channels. Breakfast provided was terrific! The common areas and pool were very clean and were cleaned daily!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Arrived late at night /midnight and there were several people (possibly guests?) lingering around the property, just watching me walk from the car park into my room. Feels sketchy, not very well lit, if I was a single women traveling alone I would be extremely uncomfortable.

Close to airport.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

When checking in, receptionist was more interested on social gathering and food with other employees than greeting customer. Smoke free room next to smoking room and customers smoking outside and smoke smell in our room. Had to call at 11 for them to stop partying outside there room. Pillows on bed to high. Had to call front desk at airport to hotel, no answer just recording. Had to call back several times.

Shuttle service drivers nice.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

sofa not good, prefer comfort chairs instead

Room was very clean, bed comfortable, sofa wasn't in good shape, toilet was broke but repaired immediately after we reported it. Breakfast is the best such a variety, 2nd year staying here will again.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Really small room. No luggage cart. Tiny bathroom. Terrible TV. Took forever to bring me extra soap. Room location was awful. Very loud and disruptive.

Some good options. Not much selection for breakfast.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Because it is a motel, you enter from the outside. We stayed for multiple nights and the noise was so loud one night that it woke me up from a sound sleep twice. When I called the front desk, I was informed that she could not help me that she took reservations. I was still on the phone with her when I did hear her telling a guest that they needed to be quiet. The guest told her that "We paid over $400 for our room.". You know what, I paid for my room too. When my husband complained the next morning, he was given a small credit for a noise complaint.

For an older motel, it was nice to see it updated compared to other newer facilities we have stayed at. It was also clean. We don't have a dog, but did notice the dog park located on the premises.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When we first got out of the car there was a smell of marijuana. It appeared as if there were 3 males smoking. Two left while we're unpacking and we didn't have any other trouble.

Room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable

• King Room with Disability Access

Feel like when booking all charges should show - claimed traveling with small dog - made note as well as note needing a handicap room.

Staff was friendly. Easy access to interstate

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I have no complaints the welcoming and exiting staff were perfect. Friendly very accommodating very helpful. I'm in management and would love to have them as my own staff.

• King Room with Disability Access

Given the wrong room. Gave us a double smoking. We booked for a king non smoking. Then they claimed they didn’t have any kings and they were fully booked so we had to settle for a double nonsmoking. Obviously the ad was wrong and we didn’t get the product we paid for

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Smoking

I gave the a award points card to cover the stay. But, three times in two days they charged my Credit Card and I had to go to the office and get them to reverse the charges. Flippin' THREE DIFFERENT TIMES.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The noise from my neighbor was surprising especially the smells coming from there room. I swore they were smoking in there and the adjoining door seemed to suck their smoke into my room. I made sure I had a non-smoking room so my neighbor being in a smoking room seemed strange. Best Western has a lot of those old buildings that were built very cheaply and noise wasn't taken into account. That is a big critique I have of them.

This was my second stay here. The remodeled rooms were nice. The wood floors, the couch and the bed were all nice. Bathroom was in good shape too. I was on the inner court yard so away from the freeway noise.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

So far out of town with major construction on highways

Breakfast was wonderful with large variety of choices. Room was excellent, very clean and comfortable

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel did NOT have my reservation. Had to create a new one based on my email confirmation. Thankfully they were not sold out. Rooms had vinyl floors. No carpeting. Outdated bathroom facilities including a toilet I had to jiggle a couple times to get it to stop running. Pillows were awful. Coffee from a machine. Rubbery powdered eggs. TV did not have a crisp picture.

Location was good. Pool looked nice. Waffles were good. Front desk agent did help me get into a room.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Stayed here one night on my way to Charlotte. Front desk staff were pleasant and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. The included breakfast was the usual waffle iron, yogurt, breads, with some biscuits, sausage and powdered eggs. Nothing special, but it's free. The staff didn't seem to worry about replenishing the food, so there were no eggs to be had. Overall, the hotel was nice and inexpensive.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Smoking

Would like breakfast hours extended to 10am for late sleeper on vacation. The breakfast selection is great!

The hardwood flooring is perfect. The rooms are clean with comfortable bedding. Housekeeping went beyond to ensure you had everything you needed & were satisfied with your room. The shower was wonderful. Front desk staff were very helpful. Thank you to new manager, Patricia,Reggie,& Willie.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Smoking

The smoke detector battery was low and in late in the night, the warning "battery is low" kept going off. Other than that the room was good.

The bed was comfortable and the room was clean.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I didn't know I could get airport shuttle. Wish that was more evident. When I tried transportation question on the app, it didn't let me do it so I just took taxi from airport which cost me $25.

Bed very comfortable

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Many drug deals going on near the hotel. Felt uncomfortable walking over to Burger King which was next door. It would be nice if people did not have to walk, in the driveway, instead of on a pavement, to Burger King or any place else.

Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was very good with many items to choose from. Many d

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Can’t think of anything. That’s a good thing !

Had a great stay as usual. Sure you pay alittle more then some places but well worth it. Great breakfast staff is friendly and helpful and the room is clean and has everything you need for your stay. I would not think of staying anywheres else when staying in Greenville!!

• King Room with Disability Access

We were woken up at 1:30am by a policeman banging on our door as if he was going to break it down. When my husband answered he said that management had called them about a disturbance with our room number. They clearly got the room number wrong seeing as we were dead asleep. It was a horrible way to be woken up in the middle of the night. The next morning when I checked out, I brought it to the attention of the front desk girl and she was didn't seem to think it was a big deal and acted as if she had no idea why that would have happened. Will never stay here again and do not recommend it to anyone trying to get a good nights sleep.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The only difficultly we faced was occasionally trying to get into and out of the parking lot. We have no other complaints.

It was convenient to most everything - and despite it's proximity to the airport and the interstate, it was not noisy at all. It was clean and the staff was helpful. The little dog park is such a nice touch for those of us travelling with pets. Breakfast was a good variety of hot items as well as fruits, yogurts, etc.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Same breakfast everyday, breakfast ends to early. Maintenance tried twice to fix our toilet, NEVER DID. Front office staff was rude when calling for repair

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was no shampoo in my bathroom. The gym was tiny and did not have space for more than one person. The one lifting machine was broken and I couldn't even use it. I booked this hotel because it said there was a gym but I was very disappointed in the equipment. I was told that the shuttle came to the airport every hour on the hour, but waited for 30 minutes for the shuttle to get there. It only came after I called and asked where it was. I requested a late check out, but the housekeeping person knocked on the door several times asking me when I was checking out. After telling her I got a late check out she was upset and knocked on my door a second time about an hour later. This was frustrating as I was trying to get work done.

Good food at breakfast. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

For someone who doesn’t eat danish, bicuits and gravy, sugary cold cereal or waffles there was little choice. Only fruit was green bananas. The coffee machine was broken that day as well.

Wooden floors, modern bath fixtures, new bed and furniture, very clean.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The guy working the breakfast room could have dressed a little neater, but he was a hard worker.

The staff was friendly and helpful. We asked for a quiet room and was given a room by the pool. It was perfect. There are 2 buildings, one is closer to the freeway and one on the street side. The breakfast was adequate, with a selection of cereal, yogurt, oatmeal, 2 waffle irons to make your own waffles, bagels, small muffins, scrambled eggs and sausages the morning we were there. There's coffee, decaf coffee, hot water and juices. There's also a basket of bananas and apples. The eating area is very spacious with a separate room that looks like it can accommodate private groups. Very clean. The room is not large but spacious. The area to hang clothes is next to the vanity and doesn't have a door like a closet would. The toilet and tub are in a separate room. We used the refrigerator and microwave oven which are 2 conveniences we appreciate.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

my tv remote didnt work and the tv kind of rattled or echoed when volume was turned up. having to get up to switch stations was inconvenient, but we didnt complain. maybe im just lazy. lololol. Also, there are people around in the parking lot and the rooms next door just hanging around. a few guests kept their doors open for hours. as if they were having an open house party. it didnt bother us at all and didnt make me feel unsafe, the people were nice, it was just weird and unexpected. breakfast starts TOO EARLY for a weekend, 7am, and only last til 9. that doesnt give you much time, but we just set our alarm, went down to eat then went back to bed.

dont like the motel feel, but did like that i could park right outside my door. the room was a nice size and was very clean! Around the base of toilet and pipes going into the wall/corners showed a little wear, but everything was still clean!!! the fridge and microwave came in handy too. having the free hot breakfast was so appreciated, eggs, sausage, waffles,pastries, cereal, yogurt, hot oatmeal and a few pieces of fruit. it was nothing fancy, but it was nice to have. otherwise, walk next door to the Waffle house.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds are not comfortable and the heating/cooling unit was not easy to regulate plus it was very loud- breakfast was carb heavy, not useful for all nutritional needs.

Convenience to my meeting

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Staff was very friendly and professional. They went out of their way to accommodate us by picking us up from the rental car place. We returned our rental the afternoon before our early morning flight the next day and their shuttle driver picked us up after returning car and also took us to the airport at 5 am the next morning. They also had a "grab and go" bag of fruit and a snack to take with us since the breakfast service didn't begin until 6 am. We walked to a nearby Mexican restaurant for dinner. There are more restaurants across the busy highway, but we had been in the car all day and didn't want to taxi/Uber anywhere. The other restaurants were probably a $4 or $5 Uber ride away.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We left at 4:30 a.m, so I can not comment on the breakfast questions. Wonderful facility. Really appreciated there being no carpeting on the floors. Germ free!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No place within walking distance to eat other than a Burger King and Waffle house. Was very noisy, constant sidewalk traffic throughout the night. Cars right outside of room starting up and revving engines. Bed was hard and uncomfortable.

Offered a airport shuttle & was convenient to where we needed to go next morning.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Thank's Muchas gracias. Excelente todo. Enjoyed my stay and look forward to staying at the best Western. Convenience to major road intersect. Muy recomendable.

• King Room with Disability Access

There 7 nights, breakfast could have had some more imagination .

Looks like room was recently remodeled . Loved the bed . Shower head cool ,everything just right.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I did not like that I had to walk trough the rain to my room from the lobby. Also that I got no room service one of the 5 days we stayed there.

No they where not

• King Room with Disability Access

Was supposed to have handicap accessible room. Nothing about it was except for the handheld shower. Had step in tub not roll in shower. Also no safe access to get on sidewalk for disabled.

Not much!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We set our a/c to 60, and it just made in comfortably cool in the room. Shower temp kept switching between scalding and cool.

Beds were very comfy, no real bed spread/comforter on the beds.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The noise from Rooms and outside in the parking area where people were talking while late at night.

Enjoyed my stay and look forward to staying at the best Western when I return to the Greenville area or any location on travel. Thank you very much

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

A/C was kind of noisy but slept great. Parking spots could be just a bit wider.

Better breakfast than just cereal and pastries. Bed was very comfortable. Never heard an airplane even being by the airport. Able to park right by the room.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I have slept in better beds. Local stations were not available due to recent storm (out of control for staff and management to solve during my stay). Check in took much longer than expected due to newly installed credit card machines (per staff).

Loved location of my room on main floor and inside corner. Liked the walkways were covered so I would be protected from rain, etc. Liked parking accessibility, friendly staff. Liked coffee in room with refrigerator and microwave. Liked the availability of some personal care items, as I needed to ask for one during my stay.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The location was undesirable, the smell of gasoline from the gas station across the street is overwhelming when the fuel trucks are delivering fuel, the smoke from the BK next door invaded our room.

Nice looking updated lobby and breakfast area, good breakfast choices, clean rooms, clean bathroom and comfortable beds.

Room, breakfast, the price for the room paid at $96/tax

Room floor was sticky, small, very uncomfortable. People were smoking just outside our room. Breakfast is not at all good. It's not worth for the money, would not recommend to others.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very nice room. Clean and pleasant to be in. Will definitely be where I stay in Greenville. Highly recommend. Breakfast was good too and my kids were happy being there.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Frankly, this motel looked a little scary. Outdated exterior, lots of smokers, people out on the exterior corridors in their underwear (more than just one!), an overall truck stop feel about the place. It was not very welcoming and not what we expected. Thought the room was clean and comfortable, we will find someplace else in the future.

The room was a pleasant surprise. The room was clean and spacious, the bed was comfortable, the pillows were very nice, the shower was great, and the iron even worked (we've found hotel irons to be notoriously unreliable). The relatively dirty exterior of the property almost killed the deal for us, but the room made it okay. The inner courtyard and pool area were nice to walk our dog in; there were no options outside.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Very noisy. Requested non smoking room. Room was stink of smoke. I have to stay in a room with smoke with a 6, 9 and 10 year old. This is the worse Best Western. I stayed at a lot and they were really nice. Picture was nothing like the hotel. Seems a different Best Western picture was used on the website. That is deceiving.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Some of the outdoor areas, like outdoor walkways or (like the vending machine areas) had a strong foul smell.

The breakfast was one of the best over any other hotel I've stayed at before, including other best westerns. The pool and the guest laundry room was clean and easy to access.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I don't like hotel rooms with entrances that lead outside. I did not see that while booking or I would not have booked there. Especially for $100/night.

Proximity to the airport. Free Shuttle

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Shady behavior, considering they charged us for another night for no apparent reasons and couldn't even tell us why or how it happened. Didn't refund the money instantly, and was told that it was up to our bank. We had cancelled a booking, which there was an error and the hotel supposedly didn't receive. It was extremely fast at refunding that, no problems, so didn't understand why the extra night took a bit longer. Also was charged about $10 more for the 4 days but I'm so tired of calling these people to get refunds. Why are y'all trying to cheat us out of money that we work hard for? Luckily we had the coverage, other wise I would be the devil right now. My suggestion, check your bank account often!!! I think someone there is trying to pocket your money!!! I'll be checking out account very often bc I no longer trust them.

Room was very nice, comfy bed, good breakfast, clean.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The walls are "paper thin" allowing noise from adjacent rooms. Baby crying continuously on one side and multiple conversations on the other. I'm sure they could hear the volume of our TV trying to cover their noise :(

The room was clean, comfortable and fairly updated. I liked that it didn't have carpeting. The breakfast options were greatly appreciated!!

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Had to leave when the property lost power and water. Staff were not qualified nor equipped to handle the problems that arose, and handled the customers poorly. I had ruined luggage and it contents from muddy water leaking into our room from "construction" going on outside the room; was refunded the one night, no offer was made for the ruined clothing and simple inconvenience that moving mid-day was causing. Will not be staying at that property again.

• King Room with Disability Access

The room almost needed a dehumidifier, it had a damp feel to the covers and sheets.

Lots of choices for breakfast. Breakfast right up to the last minute. Comfortable room. Pleasant check in staff, easy check out.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bed was not on frame properly so felt like it was breaking. Didn't feel the bed or pillows were that great.

Breakfast was decent. Price was reasonable.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

We nended a broom tof clean up glass I dropped something. They sent someone very fast to help us out with that. Also breakfast was good have a verity.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was odd acting. Did not like being on the ground floor, right at the parking lot. Had a massive cockroach in our room. Called the front desk and they could care less. No view except for parking lot. Was concerned of the safety of the location of the hotel for my family.

The beds were clean.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Smoking

Television was way to small, running toilet noise, Bushes in front blocked entrance to room they need to be trimmed so you can get to your room. Some of the staff does not speak English (Cleaning ladies) so I could not explain to them to come back later, I was in room and she just opened door and almost walked in. A/C unit worked but was a little damaged.

Location of Hotel.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The staff was very helpful. I called the night prior to prepay my room for my 18 year old son to check in before me due to work event. Randy, the night auditor, was very helpful emailing me a credit card authorization and then taking payment and sending me confirmation. When I checked in the next night at 1am the lady at the front desk was very friendly. My son was already there and he said she was very nice to him as well when he checked in at 8pm. The rooms were nice and very modern. Renovation in the lobby and the guests rooms were very nice. Only drawback I saw was the pillows and bedding - Pillows were not very comfortable and there needed to be a full blanket in the room for the bed. Overall it was fine. If we would have been there more than one night I would have asked the front desk for a blanket and different pillows. Parking lot had decent lighting for arriving late but I would have liked to see security outside. As a female traveling alone, walking from the lot to my room (outside corridors) was a little unsettling.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I loved the hardwood floors in the guestrooms. I also liked the size of the room. Plenty of space for my pet. I liked the pet park on property as well. The staff was very nice, they even asked me about my pet (by name) every morning! The pool looked really nice, I didn't have time to swim, but I will on my next visit!

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed was most terrible to say the least. Luckily, we had an extra bed to sleep on. But those small pillows are awful. I suffer from Rhuematoid Arthritis and Fibromylgia and my vacation plans were not meant to be suffering even more. And there was some shady characters that looked like they were drunk or on drugs. Made it very very uncomfortable going to the dog park early morning. And to feel safe at the hotel. Way to crowded in back with all the big trucks. And honestly no excuse to run out of laundry soap.

We love the fact there was a dog park. And being on the first floor was most convenient. As well being in the corner room. Loved loved the vinyl flooring that looked like wood. The shower was great and bathtub not slipper. Conviently close to Highway 85. The lady was nice when we checked in.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We had construction workers above us who kept dropping stuff on the floor. Also, there were a lot of them all around us. Only problem with that was they drank a lot (I could tell by some beer cans stuck on the bushes and tree limbs) and they smoked right outside of our room, which the air conditioner pulled the smoke smell into the room. But they weren't loud, so only the cigarette smoke was bothersome.

• King Room with Disability Access

There were bugs crawling in the room. The bed linens looked worn out. The bath linens had hair on them. And the floor in the room was sticky.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Requested a wheelchair accessible room, was given a 2nd floor room, no elevator access. Management told me I should have called instead of relying on an online request. At breakfast, we asked the front desk if they had any additional high chairs, since both were in use by another family. Employee said "Nope" and turned away. Generally, customer service was disappointing.

The room was clean and relatively comfortable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Maid service (hairs on pillows, dirt on floors). Forced into smoking room for the first night. Wake up call came at 4:30 instead of 9:30. Shower rod broken (dangerous).

Nice bed. Decent breakfast.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Seats in eating area were height for children. Entrance to rooms were from outside like old school off the highway motels.

Bed was comfortable but sheets were very low end and strange small pillows. Breakfast was average as expected.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Booking.com's "lowest rate" was almost 20% higher than the published coupon in a popular free booklet in many restaurants, truck stops and rest areas. The person ahead of us at check-in had no reservation, produced the coupon, got the cheaper rate.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was by myself and I was put into a room that had a door separating rooms. You could hear the people in the next room until 12 a.m. and I had a flight out the 5am. I could hear the people upstairs which had kids that did nothing but run all over. I was located by the stairs so you heard that. It was very noisey and there was no rest. When I went to the the desk to form the complaint i was told that there booked and could not do anything to fix it. They stated that they could send someone to tell them both upstairs and next door to keep it down. As I am a women traveling by herself I did not feel safe doing that. By 11pm that night I called the desk and asked if they would send someone to talk to them. Which they never did. Also the next morning I went to take a shower and wash my hair, there was no shampoo in the dispenser. This was the worst stay I have ever had and I travel alot. And use Best Western. Now may have to look else where.

It was close to the air port

I have no complaints.

The hotel accommodated my friend that was stranded at GSP airport due to weather delays. He needed a hotel to stay at and he had no money. The hotel picked-up and dropped him off at the airport during his two night stay. He was impressed with the room renovations and he was highly satisfied.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Keys didn't work. I had to walk back to the lobby twice for assistance. The receptionist never offered me a new key. The maintenance guy unlocked my door and provided a new key. Took me 25 minutes just to enter the room. Another guest had the same issue right as I was checking into the hotel.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

• King Room with Disability Access

Our TV didn't work, took awhile for someone to come fix it.

I love a room with NO Carpet, like theirs. Carpet is nasty and gross, particularly during pollen season. I wish that all hotels would remove all carpet.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Smoking

I didn't really not enjoy anything except for something the hotel can not control lol. The other hotel guests. There kids kept playing "ding ding ditch" in the morning, I have never had a problem with disturbance before, so of course it's just based on who else is staying at the hotel during your stay as well.

The staff was very friendly. I really loved the updated look on the room with the new hardwood floors and the comforter set that was on the bed was beautiful!

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I have nothing to complain about.

Clean and the bed was very comfortable. The best part was the fitted sheets. I've stayed at hotels with higher ratings and twice the money that didn't have fitted sheets.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

You could hear people walking by and they would smoke...could smell the smoke in the room.

It was close to the airport. The room was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The customer woman that morning was just rude when I ask her an question. And the woman that drives the shuttle bus do not understand English well.

The rooms was nice.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I don't like the fact that the room access was outside. That was not listed on the website,and i felt it should have been.

I love the hardwood floors!!!!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Power went out over entire property as soon as I arrived. Took 20 minutes to check in front desk lady disputing room charges with man in front of me. Rental car got horribly scratched in parking lot. More of a roadside motel feel, but at least clean and didn't smell horrible.

Wasn't dirty or smelly

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Would have liked to have had at least one easy chair in the room, instead of two straight back chairs

The facility, the staff, the breakfast area an food were all great