Reviews of Best Western Inn at Palm Springs 3 stars

1633 South Palm Canyon, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA

#48 of 69 hotels in Palm Springs

The AC was not working.

The AC was not working. We were moved to a smaller room. I paid for a double queen we were moved to a room with full size beds. The pool was heated to 80 degrees!

Hotel is improving as of July 2018, but still hit-and-miss!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The air-conditioning unit did not work well. It was over 100 degrees in Palm Springs the night we stayed. It took about 5 hours to cool the room down; I was not able to get to sleep until about 2:30 AM as a result. There were two queen beds in the room we stayed in. One of the beds, obviously an older mattress, had springs that made loud noises (!!) every time I got up. Pillows were old and small, and not very comfortable.

Some reviewers had indicated the hotel was outdated, but the property was undergoing renovations when we stayed in July 2018. Our room was modern and very clean! The room included a refrigerator, microwave, and coffeemaker. All new. Bedding was clean and fresh, and looked new as well. We stayed in a disability accessible room with two queen beds. The bathroom amenities for folks with disabilities in this room were great!

It was pleasant. Lived the pool at night.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The air conditioning in some rooms are outdated and don't keep up. The first room I got never got cool. They sent maintenance to look at it and it was working just not efficiently. I noticed the air flow was pointed towards the wall and wanted to redirect it to the room. I was told it wasn't possible. What was really upsetting is my observation was not taken seriously by the person at the front desk. When booking.com called the hotel they were told the air was working just fine, in essence discounting my input and needs...I wasn't happy with that but after 2 hours I got a new room. The air pointed out towards the room working sufficiently to keep me cool.

I LOVED the 24hr pool and spa!!! During the summer its so hot I swim at night so this was a big plus.

If you want to rest in quite place choose this property. We had good time there

we where satisfied.

no: the food was fresh, clean, enough to make people happy to have normal breakfast in the property. no: the bed was soft and comfortable to sleep and rest, the service was daily, on time and in accurate way. everything was perfect, we where happy to be there

Next time I will stay at this hotel. And will not recommend it to anyone else.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I heard a sound on the second floor and could not sleep. Next time I will stay at this hotel. And will not recommend it to anyone else.

Good central location, lovely breakfast area next to pool
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

air conditioner cycling loudly on and off

The location of the breakfast area next to the pool was wonderful! The room was fine except for the overly loud air conditioner made it hard to drop off to sleep.

Overall an ok stay

The whole hotel is looking tired with wallpaper peeling off the room walls,it is drab in the corridors with an upgrading overdue.

The lobby and pool areas were nice and parking adequate,the hot breakfast was lovely.

never again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We've stayed here a few times in this best western last year last time, but this time it was awful and it's run down, the first room we had was not enduring, noisy, screaming from kids running late into the night from the pool in the room and back, adults trampled up like elephants, we got a new room that was even older than the other! the next day at the pool terrible all day many kids in the pool was a big group of mexicans ... you could not use the pool, screaming, loud music it was awful ..... we wanted to relax a day out of which nothing was going to be , Pool was so dirty the next day I would not have gone in there anymore. in the evening then these people celebrated at the pool it was loud, the children squeaked, etc. the next day the breakfast breakfast staff had to remove all the dirt bad. There are also some funny things in the hotel around in the corridors that do not live there .. very funny .. as a woman alone in the hallways you have a strange feeling when you go to the car. There are no camaras in the hallways all of them the staff at the front desk are not at all .......... the only statement we are sorry and the manager is not here! we will certainly never stay here again and the whole hotel would need a lot renovation from the facility to management

the only thing was this was the breakfast was relatively good and the breakfast staff was very nice and you can have breakfast in the open

Enjoyable and will return.

Air conditioner was noisy. Shower handle was somewhat difficult to operate. It seemed to stick. Sausage needed to be cooked some more. Toasters were slow. An acceptable breakfast but so so.

Location price

Got the family suite, which worked out really well for our 2...
    • Family Suite - Non-Smoking

Only one bathroom upstairs. And, the parking lots in front of the unit being paved while we were there, but no biggie.

Got the family suite, which worked out really well for our 2 18-months old toddlers. What the pictures didn't show was that the suite is 2 levels, with the bedrooms upstairs and a lot of common space downstairs. Kids had lots of fun practicing going up and down the stairs.

Great bed, great breakfast, overall very satisfied with my stay during Coachella!
    • King Room with Roll In Shower-Disabilty Access

Everything was great, but there was one situation that I was not too happy about, but did not feel the need to complain about it since it had already occurred. On Sunday morning of my stay, I made contact with the housekeeping person who was outside of my room and asked for towels. She informed me that she did not have many towels so I swapped out a few of my old towels for what she had. I told her that was all I needed and that I would be gone for the rest of the day and did not need her to come in and service the room. Before leaving my room for the day I left out my do not disturb sign on the door handle and when I returned later that night it was gone and I noticed that she came inside and changed the towels in the bathroom. Since I was checking out the next morning I didn’t request to be provided a new sign, but I would have appreciated that the housekeeping person would’ve respected that the do not disturb sign the door and not come into my room.

The breakfast was amazing!!!

NOT the "BEST" Western

Computers were down upon arrival making check-in problematic and no wi-fi in the room. This is an older property, and it shows. The lay-out and furnishings are good, but a deep clean and refresh are needed. In a three week trip this was our most expensive Best Western, and the poorest. I guess its all about location.

Excellent location. Nice room lay-out. Breakfast (with friendly staff) by the pool.

Not quite as advertised

I was expecting something more up to date. The room was right out of the 1970s and though on the surface it was clean it didn’t feel clean. It’s also motel style with the doors to the rooms on the outside of the building.

The pool and jacuzzi was great. Open 24 hours and the pool was heated. Breakfast was a good selection of bagels, pastries, cereals, eggs fruit etc. Staff was Very nice and helpful. I needed to store breast milk and they kept it in a big freezer for me.

It was a great hotel for our stay.

A little updates to room and lobby

It was a great hotel for our stay. It wasn’t anything fancy but did the job. It was quite, had a nice pool and close to almost everything. About a 5 minute drive to downtown.

Basic

Breakfast out by the pool was awkward and uncomfortable due to it was outside and the flies. Bed was a little too hard for my liking.

Clean but basic.

Decent spot though not quite walking distance for the convention center.

I don't love outdoor hallways.

Bed was comfortable. I little bit outside of downtown, but there is the free Palm Springs shuttle. Breakfast was decent.

I only stayed for one day and night and couldn’t enjoy my room

The tv didn’t work at all showers are very hard to turn on and bathroom door gets stuck someone has to push it from the other side and at 5:00 am some guys was digging the recycle bin... I was in room 118 and there is a recycle bin in front of that room... I did expect a little more better for the price I paid

Very nice staff

We enjoyed our stay and will come back!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Shower curtain too short for shower & torn at the bottom. Facility needs a makeover. Could close drapes all the way. Microwave too small to pop pocorn effectively. Pool towels too small & rough. At checkout, I asked if I could get a AAA discount & he said yes. I asked if he wanted my AAA card & he said,”no”. No d/c was given. I should’ve put my glasses on to check bill before I signed it! We will come back though!

The breakfast was over the top! Lots of tasty variety, great open air seating, friendly staff, clean. Even the sidwalks were emaculate. Pool location was superb: secluded and clean. Quiet & peaceful. Complimentary water was very nice.

I was very unhappy with this room because it was dated and the hight rate paid for this poor room.

Our room bath tub faucet didn't work and was unable to take a bath on our departing morning. They were unwilling to reduce our room rate for this inconvenience.

Our bed sleep well.

the bedding was good and breakfast was ok, although served...

total lack of proper maintenance from the loose shower curtain holders, the curtain itself that was too short to hold the water inside, the loose toilet paper holder that keeps falling out, the scuffed up furniture, for the money paid an insult

the bedding was good and breakfast was ok, although served outside after the rain with seats and tables wet and nothing dried off

Great value, nice beds
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No night stand on side of the bed; no daylight because we had to keep curtain closed for privacy;

Beds comfortable, noisy ac actually downed out the outside noise ; great number of accessible electric outlets; good coffee; breakfast included

Noisy room location to other rooms.

Noisy room location to other rooms. Constant doors shutting loudly, proximity to bathroom showers in any surrounding room plumbing very loud no matter which room.

Wouldn't do it again

The hotel is very old and needs a lot of work. Our window looked out over a small very ugly vacant area and the back of another building. The walls are very thin and the plumbing very noisy - ear plugs helped a lot. The towels have seen better days. The room didn't feel very clean but that could have been because it was all so old. The parking situation is awful. Breakfast is served outdoors although there were some heaters and you could take food back to your room.

The room was spacious; the bed fairly comfortable with updated linens; the a/c -heater worked well and was fairly quiet; the breakfast was very good.

Nice heated pool and hot tub.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a musty smell in the room when we arrived. A lot of noise from ventilation which turns itself on and of all night long.

Nice heated pool and hot tub.

The guy checking is in did not know what he was doing.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The guy checking is in did not know what he was doing. I had two rooms that were reserve one for myself and husband and the other for my son and his wife. The clerk swiped my son's card and charged me. I went back down to tell him and he said that he would fix it but it never got fixed so he charge me for both rooms after swiping my son's credit card. He said that he was still new. If he was not sure how to do something, then he should have had more training until he felt comfortable. Then the next morning, the front desk was no help!

Have liked this hotel since it first opened. Great location, great people.

Nothing to improve on, maybe bacon added for a breakfast meat, but the sausage was good.

Liked the third floor. Very quiet. They have an elevator and stairs. Straight across the street in the Steinmart strip mall there is a great little Japanese restaurant and an upscale restaurant within walking distance. The pool is against the mountain. Have seen quail and rabbits on occasion.

I will recommend the hotel to others

Although I requested a ground floor room at the location it was quite noisy during the evening.

I give the breakfast a plus. The room was suitable for the time we spend on this location.

Would not recommend to anyone and will not stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Too small, NO CARPET, air conditioner was noisy, room smelled of awful cleaning product, bathroom floor was filthy, very thin bedding, decor was nil. Housekeepers didn't speak English.

the towels were softer than the washcloths, coffee was good.

So far it was a good stay for short time travelers.

The lavatory is compact and the bathroom door almost hit me when one of my kids was coming out. We didn't see the coffee maker that was on top of the cabinet. the ref has no freezer so our food melted.

The reception was nice and he even checked on us in the room. Breakfast is good.

24 hour pool and hot tub area.

Bathroom fixtures were in need of maintenance and repair. Beds were on a tin frame that was noisy when moving.

24 hour pool and hot tub area. Good poolside breakfast.

Uncomfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This was the only place where I saw roaches in my 2 weeks trip in the USA... And it was one of the better rated hotels. Total fail.. I really don't understand how it has a review score of 8...

leaving

Breakfast is very good

The pool and especially hot tub had not been maintained & were quite dirty. Disappointing since we look forward to the time we spend with friends we join there.

Breakfast is very good

Bed and bath linens were clean.

The property is in need of some TLC. Clean but kinda worn. Had problems with the water, there was a lack of hot water multiple times during my stay.

Bed and bath linens were clean. The bed was comfortable. Staff were friendly and professional.

I plan to come back next year. Make sure the pool and hot tub are open every day.

Alternate sausage with bacon every other day. Too much sausage for an entire week.

Breakfast was good, but not hot enough. A microwave would help. Eggs and sausage were lukewarm.

Very pleasant and good location on South Canyon Drive.

Minor thing, but the bathroom vanity faucet would start out quite hot even turned to the cold temperature. It would have to run for a couple of minutes before getting cold. Maintenance was right on it.

The breakfast, included in the rate, was very good with a great selection of items, including scrambled and hard boiled eggs, yogurt, fruit, bread, bagels, cereals, juices and other items. Nice location adjacent to the pool or inside seating available.

Very different scenery to Downtown San Diego. Nice cool air atop of the Aerial Tramway.

Noisy air conditioning and the fact that the neighboring hotel was undergoing noisy and dusty renovations during our stay

The views at breakfast were awesome

Average.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

Dark room, one rack trolley that was nowhere to be find, pool water didn't look clean, sketchy guests (Americans and Mexicans/Central Americans).

Breakfast, location, double queen size beds.

Good clean place to stay for the money.

Our room was outdated, could use a remodel. Looks like the whole property could use an update, but not really that bad.

Room was clean, plenty of choices for breakfast

The reimbursement of 25 euros from booking

We paid for a King room but they gave us a Queen room, extremely small and without any furniture or a single hanger in the bedroom and the bathroom. The morning after we looked into other rooms and we saw bigger spaces with king beds. Discussing with the reception, they told us to have received a reservation for a Queen room from booking. Also, they told us that prices for Queen and King room are identical. To conclude, breakfast was also very minimal and the space to sit as well, indeed this is common with our motels in the US - usually less expensive of this one. We appreciated a partial reimbursement from booking.

The reimbursement of 25 euros from booking

Overall, the stay was good.

The pool was unappealing and looked very dirty when we tried to get in after 7:00pm. Maybe, the pool should be cleaned twice a day durning peak season.

The waffles were great and the staff was nice.

The shower was only running hot water in my room.

Bugs bugs bugs... yuk!

The shower was only running hot water in my room. The young man at the front desk let my daughter use the shower in a nearby unoccupied room. So appreciate that great customer service.

The hotel offered great value for money and the staff were...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There were bugs in the pool that were not cleaned out. The guests had to get the net and fish the dead bugs out themselves.

The hotel offered great value for money and the staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable.

Breakfast and room were excellent.

The pool area was very dirty. Trash on the ground, in the bushes, on top of the pergola. Several people were drunk at the pool using glass bottles. Restroom at the pool filthy. Staff never monitored the situation at the pool.

Breakfast and room were excellent.

The best place to stay the best price and the best service better service here then I received at expensive hotels

The property was clean the rooms had a refrigerator microwave and a coffee maker which is great and the cleaning ladies were so nice

The breakfast and the service was excellent and the pool is 24 hours that is awesome

Short but sweet

Management very helpfull

Depends on why u visit Palm springs and the area tgatvu would want to be It could b a bit far out of everything but then the transport does make up for it

Expensive motel. You can find better for less.

There is no fitness room. I had to drive 15 minutes to go to a good gym and pay $18 a day. The hotel's breakfast was terrible. I saw parents throughing their kids food into the trash. Overall it was expensive for what this motel style offers.

The pool and Jacuzzi were clean. Bed was very comfortable. We got a king size room, top floor. The room was a good size to accommodate 1 couple and 1 dog. It was quite(July 4th weekend).

Never have I had a bad stay here.

We had a problem with the Ice Machines not being able to keep up with the demand. I know it was 120 degrees last weekend but it is Palm Springs. Just feel New Ice Machines would help a lot. I was able to walk across the street to Locomotive Deli and buy a bag. Not a big deal but it was the only "I didn't like".

I've been coming to this Best Western for over 15 years. When I first started coming here it was just to party in Palm Springs and just needed a place to crash. I think as I have changed and now come to relax, this Best Western has changed too. More modern and relaxing.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Perfect stay

Nice location. Staff was extremely friendly, allowed me to check in two hours earlier, even let me choose floor and room. They charged my phone at the reception for me and gave me cold bottled water at check out for the drive. Everything was very clean, it was silent at night, pool was very nice and breakfast was served at the pool, a very good and rich breakfast. I would love to stay there again!! You did very well!

EXCELLENT HOTEL IN PALM SPRINGS- GREAT VALUE

Breakfast quality could have been better..

Big Rooms, Recently Updated Rooms, Comfy Bed, Aircon super cold and quiet, Pool, Breakfast outdoors by the pool.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Great Hotel!!

This hotel really exceeded my expectations!! I came with my daughter for a getaway. We stayed there 6 nights and it was great! The breakfast was delicious and the women making waffles were very sweet. Every staff member that we came in contact with were amazing and very nice. Neil, one of the front desk attendants was just a great person to talk to and helped my daughter and I with any needs that we had. Will definitely book again!

A wonderful place to stay.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Everything was real nice. There were 2 things that stood out as extra special. The care the maids took to clean the rooms and even folding the towels so decorative. Another special feature was the lifts by the pools. How wonderful that is for a handicaped person. Oh, and 1 more thing that was neat...the breakfast served out by the pool. So relaxing.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Frontline staff good but facilities need a remodel and some attention by upper management.

The refrigerator in my room was not working and the front desk knew that the white refrigerators in rooms were broken and or failing. Palm Springs was 110 degrees when I was there and you need to keep your food and water cold. I asked if they could bring another replacement fridge and they said they could not. So I had to pack up all of my stuff and move to another room with a working refrigerator. The guy at the front desk was nice and helped me move. I just don't understand why I had to be inconvenienced when they knew there was a problem.

I liked the free WiFi and nice breakfast served by the pool. I also liked that there wasn't an additional "Resort Fee" I am of a senior age with arthritis so I don't use resort facilities anywhere I stay but often I am forced to pay an additional fee which is really wrong.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

PSPF 2017 visit

The bathroom sink in rm 107 was very, very, very slow to drain and needed some attention. The AC was very noisy and slow to react to changes in settings. No light in the closet area.

Excellent breakfast and dinning area. Staff was very helpful and accommodating. Yes, I would stay here again if they fix the bathroom sink drain.

serviceable, good location

Staff was not too welcoming, told us our reservation had been canceled even though booking.com had been sending reminders, not sure if to try to change rate? Generally not too nice. Place was tolerable for a night if you need to be in Palm Springs.

Location is the main attraction.

Too bad I can't stay here again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The air conditioner made so much noise it was difficult to sleep. The shower was terrible. The noise ruined my stay.

The facilities are more than adequate and it was clean.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Unsure of booking through 3rd party at this hotel

We arrived in Palm Springs a little earlier than expected, and decided to check out the hotel. I had booked about 6 months earlier and phoned the front desk to discuss rooms, and was made aware some rooms were slightly larger, the corner rooms being smaller. I also requested the first floor as we had booked for a 10 day stay. We were able to check in. The owner /mgr. said I booked through 3rd party and was not entitled to one of the slightly larger rooms. These he said were for customers who booked through Best Western. He said you can see a couple of rooms. These were the corner rooms and a room on the second floor. I asked if I could stay one night in the second floor room and get a room on the first floor the next 9 nights. He said no, we do not change rooms once you are in. We ended up in one of the corner rooms on the first floor. He said put your bicycle in your room they are not responsible if they get stolen. Could not keep bicycles in room, (very small) they were chained outside to a light post 15 feet from the rooms and were stolen. Mgr also said I was not entitled to put this through Best Western rewards a it was booked through a 3 rd party. This would cost him money and he would not allow it. We left a day earlier than we planned, and our room cost was adjusted for this. Have not had a response like this before in travelling. I am going to follow this up with Best Western as well

Breakfast each day. same items, presented well. always kept items stocked

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Pool towels were the size of a hand towel. Key card did not work properly and the doors stick (hard to open). We were not the only ones with this issue. Beds were uncomfortable. Did not get a good night sleep.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and nice looking. Pool was nice and clean.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Comfortable, clean and convenient.

Breakfast pretty bad. Bathroom and other electric outlets insufficient. Where to plug in the coffee maker? Tub quite slippery.

Beds were excellent. Room very clean. Towels in abundance, nice and fluffy. Third floor was nice and quiet.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

overall good value

the décor of the rooms,need updating and the bathroom door did not close properly. also we could smell "bug spray" in the hallways.

breakfast was good

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Beautiful poolside setting

The internet connection was not good.

The breakfast is plentiful with good variety. Especially loved the fresh fruit. The breakfast staff was helpful and friendly

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

I was really disappointed when my Best Western

I was really disappointed when my Best Western membership was not valid by booking with Booking.com - I wish I would of been told this before hand and would of booked directly with the hotel.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Quiet, breath taking view at breakfast and the 24hr pool and hot tub!

When we first walked in, the lobby was small and dated. Could give a more grand entrance and upgrades to rugged areas. But everything is so clean, that while you are there you don't even notice.

Great selection of food for breakfast! We enjoyed a leisurely breakfast by the pool with the watching the humming birds in the distance looking out to the palm trees and mountain view! Fabulous. We could sit for a couple hours enjoying coffee and the view. The beds were very comfy and the staff was so helpful and friendly! I will definitely recommend this location to anyone who travels to Palm Springs. Great location to bus service to downtown but away from all the noise of downtown! Thank you for the great stay!

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Good hotel for the price

The room had a musty odor and was dark and somewhat dingy. Not too inviting at first. But all in all it was ok.

The place was clean. The staff was nice. Breakfast was good. Plenty of towels.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

We recommend
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

You would have to renew some things in the room, but does not mean it is bad!

We were the 2 times here, was very nice and we liked it, the area was nice, very quiet very good breakfast, wifi very good, staff very friendly, good area

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Breakfast and location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Washroom in hotel in need of upgrade. Tried to reach staff one evening for utensils to eat a salad and no one answered the phone.

Breakfast and location

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Very comfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms are starting to show their age. They need to be updated and some small repairs done. Windows are foggy as the seals between panes leaking. Stayed here many times over the last number of years and hoping the updating will be done.

Very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

The hotel's location was great but the room needed updating.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The mattresses were old & not supportive. The bed springs were noisy. The door to the room was warped which made it difficult to open & close the doors. The maintenance staff told us he would come & fix it but never showed up to do so.

Nice location, close to downtown Palm Springs. Rooms spacious. Pool & outdoor area for eating was clean & comfortable. Good variety in breakfast choices. Waffles were delicious. The manager was pleasant & welcoming.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Okay...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel itself is a little "tired". Thought the price per night was expensive considering the condition of the room and amenities. Wouldn't rush to stay here again.

Continental breakfast was nice. Pool and hot tub were nice.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

You will get your money's worth!

I reported two things that needed to be repaired and they were not during my stay. I hope they will be for the next customer.

Great & warm welcome & service during my stay.Loved the great choice of food at the morning breakfast and friendliness of staff. Had everything I needed in my room and enjoyed a comfortable bed & chairs. My room was very clean so bravo to the ladies who clean &prepare the rooms for us.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

Perfect place for those who like the ambiance of a hotel that rents rooms by the hour.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

After deciding to cut our stay short, we were charged a full rate days charge. That left a bad taste, compounded by the already bad taste from our initial experience. I expected to pay for the first day since we had reserved but management could have given us the manager's rate based on the fact we were there less than an hour. The situation was handled as well as could be expected by employees who obviously had little wiggle room in how to deal with the unique situation of spitting guests. I could have returned the next day to speak to the manager; time though is a value and I'd wasted enough on this place already.

Did not appreciate that we were welcomed with spit from other guests of the hotel. It wasn't intentional on their part. They just didn't realize that the law of gravity dictates that if you spit from the second floor, you might hit people walking below. We checked in for a total of 30 minutes before realizing this was not the place we wanted to spend three days.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

If you don't mind staying in a Hotel/Motel with Dogs and cats,thank goodness we didn't see cats too
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Having free Breakfast is nice but did not like having to eat out side in the cold, if you went back into the building you had quite a walk with a plate of food in your hand now getting cold before you could get there..... the room could have been cleaner, the door at the bottom showed openings you saw daylight, there should have been a strip all the way across as so that bugs or the cold could not get in, it was not sealed properly, we were terrified that we could end up with bugs in our room. Too many animals, dogs barking, give me a break. We were not told that our hotel of choice was a part of the "animal kingdom". Looking else where for our next trip to Palm Spgs., Ca.

The staff was friendly enough however not very professional. Stayed at many a Best Western Worldwide this one was a bit too "down" or basic for our taste, hooky front desk..I would expect to have paid a lot less for this at atmosphere, didn't seem to be consistent on a daily basis. Good location however, not being right in the thick of things made a stress free stay, and with out barking it was quiter than being in a room mid-strip.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Palm Springs best western.... Would stay again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Squeaky floor of room above Frozen butter One group of noisy guests but that could happen anywhere

Breakfast was good staff friendly hot tub was fine

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

Good Stay

Unfortunately the bathroom needed some work. We were unable to get the water in the tub (Room 227) to come on. The desk clerk came to the room to show us how to do it. Trust me, you wouldn't have been able to figure it out. It might help to have written instructions with a diagram posted in the room.

Large, comfortable room. Breakfast was very good in a nice setting. We were in a room near the pool area which abuts the hills...very quiet.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

South side of Palm Springs is also a nice area.

The sink was slow to drain. We reported to the front desk, but clearly this has been going on for a while.

Beds were comfy. Breakfast was good. Parking was good.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Need some updating.

Shower curtain was short and would hang outside the tub, the front door would jam I had to use my shoulder to push it open, pillows are to small, rooms are old and need updating, safe didn't work.

Good location, nice staff.