Reviews of Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Plymouth 3 stars

6.1

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Green mill adjacent and location
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Carpets need to be replaced or a good cleaning is in order. Room was not cleaned The best. Carpets were very dusty all long walls and along sides of furniture.

Green mill adjacent and location

Good but I wouldn’t stay here again I couldn’t sleep at all

The bed was the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept in

The pool exceeded expectations. My son loved it. I was very impressed that there was an on-site maintenance person keeping up with the chemicals and the overall safety of the hotel guests.

It was a great time. My boys loved the pools & even though the room was small it served its purpose.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was very small, older, and in need of some up keep. There seemed to always be a line for waffles for breakfast.

The room was surprisingly quiet and the beds were comfortable. The swimming pools were perfect for our 8 year old and 3 year old. Breakfast was good and they had a decent amount of variety.

WORST HOTEL EVER!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms were filthy. The staff was rude. None of the ice machines worked. The pool area had food and debris floating in it. The entire hotel was run down and in need of a renovation or at least a good cleaning.

There honestly isn't anything good to say about this hotel.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was not up to date. They need to edge vacuum. Some much dust around the corners of the floor. The dresser is out dated.

The swimming pool was nice. My kids like the food.

It did not meet my expectations; disappointed.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Our keys did not work (the light flashed red when we tried), my boyfriend had to walk all the way back to the front desk to get new keys, and then when the light flashed green, the door was stuck and wouldn’t open. My boyfriend basically had to body slam the door open. This was very frustrating as we had a very long day and at this point it was after 11pm, so we were tired. I also found a strange bug crawling along the floor, which I killed. The towel rack in the bathroom was broken and sitting on the countertop when we arrived. Not a bad hotel, perhaps it was just MY room that had issues.

The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

will not stay there again
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

water damage on the carpeting smelled and the carpet was sticky to walk on in the room very bad!!!!! Shower leaked and filled the bathroom floor with water and had to use towels to stop it.

eggs were okay. wish you offered different type of bread selection at that time was only white and bagels

We are Wyndham timeshare owners, I was expecting the corporation would keep up their motels better.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms are badly in need of refurbishing. There were holes in the walls where something had been hanging. One plugin cover was pushed into the wall. Much paint on the outside of the door had peeled off. There was no towel bar in the bathroom, but there were holes where two had been. Everything was just shabby looking.

It was handy to have a restaurant in the motel. The staff were very nice.

We don’t advice people to stay here, unless it’s got better staff and a clean facility!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The fact that the rooms where not very clean, the shower rod for tub was broke to hold the curtain, the hot tub was not clean and didn’t look good to go in and they said it was, then the next day it finally had a sign up saying not to use, no clean towels for the pool, garabage in hall ways, steps and walk way into building on door C. The breakfast was a distour, the toaster didn’t work, no milk, when asked said they don’t have anymore, this is the start of breakfast at 730 it’s apcked and many people complaining! The tables where left dirty and no where to sit that was clean, unless you did them yourself! Second day for breakfast and still no milk, or hot food out. Room service was not received had to walk down next morning after calling night before for extra clean towels

Overall the worst hotel experience I've ever had.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room smelled musky & like smoke. There was stuff splattered on the walls. The air conditioner did not work right and was filthy. The breakfast room was not attended and needed refilling. Worst part of it all found bed bugs and the bed had a huge disgusting stain.

Nothing, it was a very gross place to stay. I wouldn't even give 1 star for this dump.

For the price, a horrible deal.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The TV, fridge & microwave didn't work when I checked in, the bathroom sink was clogged and front desk person gave the maintenance man an incorrect room number so these did not get fixed until after I came back the next evening after work. All the ice machines except the one on the lower level were broken, the fitness center smelled like it had not ever been cleaned and someone pulled the fire alarm at 4am the 1st morning (alot of undesirables were staying there).

The bed was comfortable

It served the purpose, was reasonable for the Minneapolis area but needs attention.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Had to laugh at the toilet seat. Someone had installed a small round seat on a large oval toilet bowl. The facility definitely needs an upgrade.

The price was right and it served the purpose of being close to our destination. We knew this was not a 4 star hotel, it is an old facility but again it served our purpose.

Everything!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything!! The room was beautiful, nice balcony overlooking the pool, the slides were fun, pool temperature perfect. Also felt secure... good door locks.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

It was a nice place for the money, employees were friendly.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The book in the room said the pool opened at 830 and the pool signs said 9, probably should be updated. The rooms could be updated as well but then the cost would probably go up...

Pool

I was very happy to have stayed here. I will definitely stay here again, if ever in the area.

Only thing was all ice machines were broken so had to buy ice but other then that, had a great time.

The pool area was great. My 6 year old had so much fun.

Proximity of a good restaurant.

Elevator out of order, was on 3rd floor-I’m a senior person. 2 floors of ice machines not working. Pool unfortunately not usable 1 night. TV remote broken, replacement one I was unable to sync with TV-just gave up trying. Other than the waffles, breakfast was marginal. Coffee was good! Exterior door wasn’t locked. Anyone could’ve entered hotel. Staff left 2 storage room doors open-one next to breakfast area and the other where roll away beds were stored. It would’ve been better NOT to see how messy and trashy those rooms were.

Proximity of a good restaurant.

Pool not clean no workers available for help
    • Two-Bedroom King Suite

This little girl that lives there with her mom dad and baby brother she so sweet 👌😍

Worst hotel I've ever RENTED for Mexican housekeeper's prostituting with the workers that's there for construction of the property supposed to be for remodeling spiders everywhere and dirty showers police called several times for more people ditching textcab during the 2 Day's AT THE HO👩TEL

It was ok

You had to wear a wristband to swim. When we went down there it was full of a bunch of kids. Only about 3-4 had wristbands on. The jets on the whirlpool did not work and there was some type of film on the water.

Location was good for us.

The room was not clean there was dust all over and there was...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was not clean there was dust all over and there was also grabage under the bed and even a gaming controller that if the room was properly cleaned could've been returned to the owner And the shower wasn't cleaned very well the it was discolored

Staff seemed unfriendly.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Staff seemed unfriendly. My key didn’t seem to work to get into my room so I was told oh yeah just push the handle the wrong way a few times and push the door really hard and you’ll get in. My room was extremely warm but the air wouldn’t run for more then a couple minutes at a time. The room smelled funny and the towels in the bathroom were stiff and smelled unclean.

Convenient to our daughters house
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Be woken up at 2am and having to evacuate for what turned out to be a fulse alarm. My sleep was disturbed, I was not happy.

Convenient to our daughters house

the beds were comfy
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When checking in I noticed that you were a Wyndham hotel, I asked if I could get my points added to my account and I was told no they are not on here and no they would not look them up for me. There were no towels in the pool area, when asked we were told someone was doing the laundry. when we left the pool approx. 45 min later still no towels, the next morning still no towels. The fire alarm went off in the middle of the night. we had to flag a police / security car that was driving around the building to see if we could go back into the hotel. After the fire alarm went off one guest said that's it I am leaving and left during the middle of the night. The breakfast was okay, nothing too exciting. The fruit did not look too good, ran out of sausages between 8:00 & 8:20 and the staff said there were no more. There were ALOT of unsupervised kids in the pool, some of the younger kids were eating in the hot tub area, left their drink boxes laying around. There were younger kids swimming in the early AM before the pool was open and no adults around

The beds were really comfy and the staff that I did have contact seemed friendly

There was a restaurant on the location
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom toilet was kind of sticky and it was too close to the sink, the bathroom wall had some kind of spill on it, the sleeping area needed vacuuming along the edges and there was a huge stain in the rug and the bedside table drawer had crumbs in it.

There was a restaurant on the location

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast wasn’t great. Our room was not very clean and the fridge made a loud screeching sound on and off. The microwave button got stuck and we could not use the microwave

The bed

The room was in great condition (clean, nice furniture, etc).
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Stains on the counter in the bathroom

The room was in great condition (clean, nice furniture, etc). However, the bathroom counter had permanent stains on it. Other than that, it was great.

Worst hotel I have been to
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The roof was leaking and they had a big garbage full of moldy water and the room keys only worked once u had to go get another and the front desk lady was no where to be found for a half hour

I wouldn’t return. Although the Kids enjoyed swimming the condition is run down.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room need to be remodeled. The soap dish in the bathroom had a whole, the wall art was outdated, there were patches that were not fixed neatly, the thermostat wording was faded and we didn’t know if I was putting it in cool or hot. The phone was broke and the remote didn’t work. The breakfast was not good. The kids even commented that we shouldn’t return

We were able to get connecting rooms, that the room overlooked the pool.

If you plan to swim on the weekend, it will be packed.

Requested a room with queen beds and got double beds. Requested to be near the pool and was put on the third floor. Had to switch rooms as our keys didn't work when we made it to the room.

Pool is nice for young kids. There's 2 separate pools, one deeper with slides and a shallow one for younger kids.

Did not hit the mark.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

While on our stay the pool was done 75% of the time and the hot tub walls were dirty. There was a big snow fall as well and they didn't get the lot cleaned out in the parking areas, clearly where there was not any cars parked. the condition of the room was less than par. I don't think I will be staying here again and we have stayed at this hotel several times over the years.

I liked that it had the continental breakfast, pool and attached restaurant.

Disappointing.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Elevators out of order. Ice machine out of order. Many breakfast options were gone 30 minutes before breakfast ended, and staff refused to replenish. Room was very dirty.

Not staying here again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Wrong keys were given, had to go stably plunge the toilet, lamp outlet broken off in the wall, then the room keys had to be reprogrammed when we finally were in the correct room.

Stay anywhere else
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was disgusting. Blood on my bedding, boogers all over the bathroom. Tried calling the front desk and no one answered. Didn't have housekeeping come in while I was at my conference as there's a sign at the front desk stating not responsible for items left in rooms. If they don't trust their staff, how could I? Not like it mattered as my door didn't apparently lock well as someone walked right in my room!

I didn't feel safe here, staff at the front desk took forever to check me in they couldn't get my ca

Building is really run down and old, the door was hard to open, hallways were stingy, room smelt like cat urnine, carpet is coming up in the room, bathroom was dirty.

Stay was very pleasurable and comfortable

Pizza

Was very pleased with the condition of the hotel for how old it is, it's obviously been updated and maintained very well! The bed was extremely comfortable, unfortunately the pizza we ordered was less than desire able the chicken wings were very good

WORST EVER

It was dirty; stained blankets , dirty soap space in shower ; dirty floors ; clogged sinks ; old walls paint falling off ; needs to be redone

That it was pool side rooms ........... that they had a place to eat in the hotel......... that’s about it

Relaxing family trip with swimming fun.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Had issues with room. Asked for poolside through bookit.com. Had to switch at hotel. Lady said 55$ extra for the stay, verified that she didn't mean per night. Next day, manager had said 55 per night and although we told him what the lady said he charged more. However, he cut a deal with us in regards to the lady's misinformation and was a very pleasant friendly man. I would go back again but would not book through bookit.com for this particular hotel because of the screw up and mess.

Pool area was great with pool side rooms! From reading the reviews on here, I expected worse. The worst of it is minor eyesores for picky people. Such as dirt in corners of Windows. Could use a through deep cleaning to get them small spaces but like I said, could be worse. Linen was clean, rooms were nice!

I felt very comfortable stay
    • Queen Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The heater motor was extremely loud when it would kick on at night, it kept waking me up. I think the bearings are out in the blower motor

Very nice setup, staff was very friendly and helpful

Very Pleasant visit. No complaints!

The hotel was clean. Staff was pleasant. Breakfast included eggs, sausage and waffles as well as yogurt, pastries and juice. We didn't swim but the pool has slides and basket ball hoops etc. There is a Green Mill inside the hotel which has a bar. There are also a number of fast fool and local/national chains within .5 - 2 miles of the hotel as well as a gas station and urgent care clinic.

The bed was great.
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

The chlorine they used in the pool was wayyyyy over powering. Eyes stung and our clothes smelled like chlorine even after we came home. Couldn't sleep because of the headache it caused.

The bed was great. The room was gorgeous...

Terribly uncomfortable bed - would not recommend this facility to my worst enemy!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

the room was dark and décor outdated but the most disappointing thing was the bed. Sagged in the middle - no support and so high off the floor I needed a step stool to get in and out.

We stayed there for 9 nights & we were very comfortable & would definitely stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

"24 hour coffee & tea"-many times the pots in the lobby were empty. The microwave door was sticking-we had to close it 3-4 times for it to latch closed. When we first arrived we had to have our key cards reprogrammed 3 or 4 times before they would work consistently.

Beds very comfortable, lots of fluffy pillows. Refrigerator in room good size.Friendly, helpful staff. Breakfast was good-a lot of variety. Pet friendly place.

Disappointing, would have moved,unfortunately no time to do so
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Sloppiness of the receptionist; lack of knowledge of surroundings e.g. shopping centres, no sense of directions; bedding appeared very creased, appeared previously slept in; mattress old and worn,dipped in centre; a/c extremely noisy, constantly on and off every few minutes, extreme cold air entering from where unit was connected to outside; no tea only coffee in room; breakfast completely unsatisfactory; matters reported, nothing done

I will never, ever go to this hotel again! I trusted the Windham/Ramada name, but not anymore!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My initial reaction was spot on! If it weren't for the fact that our friends were already checked in, I would have not kept our reservation! The place was very dirty. Dust accumulated around the edges of the room. I checked for bed bugs because I was really concerned for the lack of good cleaning. The hallways were disgusting as well. The pool was over chlorinated! Our eyes watered and itched just from sitting on the pool chairs watching the kids swim. At check out the next morning, a woman on the same floor as us, found a cockroach in their room. Luckily we did not find anything in our bags when we got home! Truly disgusting!

Great room!
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

The only thing was the room stayed at 80 degrees! My husband and I just got married and got to the hotel around 9 that night. Are room was very warm! We turned the cool air on but the temp didn't go any lower than 80 degrees. It was our honeymoon and didn't want to be bothered so we stayed warm that whole night!

Great room! The suite was very nice!

It worked wasn’t worth the money I rather sleep in my truck
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff was not very friendly the place was horrible there wasn’t even a remote in the room it took 2 1/2 hours for them to bring a remote to the room the guy that brought me the remote was very friendly that was the only thing I found I liked about the thing he was helpful

The worst hotel I have ever stayed at. My

The room was not cleaned edges were not vacuumed. My daughters went to breakfast about 3 min to 10:00 and the gentleman looked at them and closed the door and locked it. Lady on 2 floor caught a cockroach in her room and brought it to the front desk . We will never stay at this hotel again.

Enough chlorine to make your eyes burn and 2-3x/day to get key reprogrammed.

To start it is NOT like any other Ramada I've ever stayed in. It was outdated, the smell of chlorine/ beach was sickening, and the keycard would CONSTANTLY need to be reprogrammed. The worker would say its due to the card being too close to our phone, but it would happen when we would'nt have our phones on us. It was as annoying as us going to breakfast with it working to come back to our room to being locked out again. Doesn't sound like a big deal but doing it multiple times a day made it annoying. Then the smell of chlorine was really strong. We had to air out our room for a few hours to make it tolerable.

The only good thing I can say is that it was clean.

Not a great stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The pool was closed, the front desk staff was rude when mentioned that the provolone quote I had open on my phone screen was not honored. The room was not clean, standing dirty water in the tub. The complimentary breakfast was cold an not edible..the coffee creamer was spoiled.

Restaurant on site. Had a pool/hot tub. Close to other activites

Pool has kid friendly features

A/C didn't work. Stains on bedding. Bathroom fan didn't do anything but make a very loud noise. There was a bug on windowsill. No remote for TV. Trash under bed.

Pool has kid friendly features

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Had to wait 4 days for slow drain in tub, could not get ahold manager even during business hours, had to wait 1 day for clean requested. Lean sheets, comforter was dirty.

Privacy

A cheap looking, cramped room but it was a bed, and the hotel didn't burn down.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

At the front desk when I checked in at 10 pm there was a wait of about 15 minutes. First, no one was there. Second, they took a long time to serve the people ahead of me. Then they just pointed to my room and showed it briefly on a map of the hotel. But when I got all the way to the end (it was room 137 and there was no room 137 there, only 136) I had to come all the way back to the desk. My feet were amazingly sore because I had been moving all day and every step was a torture to me. When I got back, they said I had to cross over the pool area because it was on another hall way. I am 71 years old and no one offered any kind of help with my luggage or anything. I was about to faint. Finally I brought up the idea that maybe I could drive my car. No thanks to them, that worked. When I got into the room, the smoke alarm was disconnected -- wires hanging out and no smoke alarm connected. I told the desk about it the first night and the second night it was not fixed. I would have thought they would have run up to the room immediately and fixed it; it's a safety issue, after all. Maybe a hotel code issue. The faucet in the bathroom was not connected to the sink -- it came up about 2 " when you pushed the faucet. You had to kind of hold it together to get some water out. I told them about that the first night and it hadn't been fixed the second night, either. Very cheap looking room. But

The air and the heat worked great! Blasted in cool with a thermostat that stopped it exactly at the temp you wanted. Then if it got a little cool later on, the heat automatically popped on, and it could be operated by the person themselves. You could raise or lower the heat depending on what you prefer. Great!

Stay was great. Hotel seemed dirty.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was dirty. And I overheard other people staying there how dirty their room was and that they were leaving. There was something gross on the shower curtain and the pool and hot tub had way too much chlorine in it. Overall it just felt kind of un-clean staying there. That was really the only issue.

Ok room. Good value, needs much better upkeep and staff. Not great otherwise. Would not stay again.

Severely lacking in staff and maintenance. Exposed wires and insulation in the room under the AC (see photo). Changed rooms twice as the bath drains were plugged. The front desk guy was always dealing with similar complaints. No maintenance crew on staff so no way to fix things. All they could do was move everyone. Other guests not happy. Never saw the staff write down any of the complaints to have maintenance fix anything. Very poorly maintained. Ladders and items left in the halls. Phone books in the room were from 2012 and nasty. Garbage in the halls (they sat there for over 24 hours) No towels in the pool area. Items were just left lying around for long periods of time.

Good location. Room was ok after changing rooms two times. We were on our last room before we were going to cancel.

I would not stay there again-I actually went to another Ramada in Golden Valley it was fabulous.

Parking lot behind the hotel had trash everywhere. I turned on the shower and thankfully I noticed right away but the shower head was facing the floor and water was everywhere. The iron was missing to find it hidden behind a chair. No screen in the window. I was searching for my glasses, and underneath the bed was garbage and other people's belongings. The adjoining room (suite) could use improvement on couch and furnishings a bit dated. Key card weren't working and very inconvenient to get back to the front desk as you had to drive around or walk to get another key.

The convenience of the location. The bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was very clean and nice. The one person that was very helpful when I lost my glass was the young man who was in charge of Maintenance. Front desk guy said mmmm not much we can do if they are not there.

See above on what I didn't like!
    • Queen Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Front desk was too busy to answer questions and to give a call back so I could book another night. This was suppose to have been done by the company who paid for the room and because there was wedding party going on she did not have time and was suppose to call the organization back and never did. The noise/music in the back ground was not appropriate for me to hear while the front desk person answered the phone. I thought she was very unprofessional. I was on hold for the first time for 30 minutes and the next time for 25 minutes. I called another number and the clerk answered and that was when she received the information to call the organization but never did. Because of that I was forced to leave the following morning because I was homeless at the time.

The food was good.

Left message for the manager to give me a call today, still nothing, poorly run facility!!!

could not call out on the telephone, the front desk said they would repair it, not done. The room was not cleaned and the bed not made. Garbage in the back parking lot. Garbage piled in the hallway!!

room was nice

breakfast choices were decent.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

we had NO housekeeping on Sunday, therefor no clean towels until we requested them from front desk. Ice machine did NOT work all day Sunday. When my Grandson went to the front desk, he was told to go down one floor to get some. The bottom of my sheet was ripped.

breakfast choices were decent. pool area looked good. toilet seat was broken when we got there, but it was replaced as soon as it was reported to the front desk. this should have been reported by housekeeping.

Bad quality

The pictures online made the propwrty look new and renovated. It definitely wasn't updated. The pool and hot tub area need some serious work. Dirty and dingy.

Old, dingy hallways with poor lighting. Our room was gross. There was obvious water damage to the sheetrock and a terrible patch job on the ceiling above the window. The towel bar in the bathroom was coming off. The shower had moldy looking corners. Terrible paint job through whole room with wall color paint all over the ceiling. No attentiom to detail whatsoever. The hotel didn't look like the pictures online AT ALL.

Do not stay at the Ramada in Plymouth.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff was not helpful. The keycard did not work. I had to go to the front desk to get into my room over 10 times and staff blamed me for keycard not working. When in reality it was their issue not mine. At 8am the cleaning staff just walked in while we were sleeping instead of knocking or waiting for check out.

A lot of parking and bed was comfortable.

I had two rooms reserved.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I had two rooms reserved. One of the rooms had a toilet that had a large crack in the seat which tended to pinch skin upon use. In the same room the bathroom ceiling vent cover was hanging off of the ceiling exposing a significant amount of dust build up. There were no issues with the other room.

friendly staff, just dirty room...
    • Two-Bedroom King Suite

cleanliness all over

the staff was pleasant. he also let us check in early due to our event was early in the afternoon. but the room was gross. floor dirty, towels hard and some dirty, the tub dirty. I like to walk around barefoot. did not feel comfortable in this room. again the staff all nice but room just wasn't what i thought

Room was clean, staff was friendly. Restaurant/bar staff were friendly & great service.

Our Queen bed had broken springs, popped when either person moved and sagged in the middle...didn't get much sleep. The kids Queen bed was fine. Hotel was full.

Breakfast buffet
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hair on bedding & tub, tub water didn't go down as should, nets flying around some smashed dead on window seal.Baby spoiled sippy cup was under bed and took awhile to get a baby crib which I asked for at time of booking.

Breakfast buffet

I appreciated the quiet location.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I only stayed 2 nights, but I would have appreciated staff emptying the wastebasket the second morning.

The location is quiet, although the person on duty when I checked out said that it sometimes is rowdy on Saturday nights.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our room wasn't fully cleaned. We found several items from the previous guests in our room. Staff wasn't very friendly or helpful. Won't stay there ever again.

Not much

The pictures were not what the hotel looked like.
    • Queen Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Told me I had reserved a room for two and handicapped room. I reserved a room for 2 adults and a twelve year old child. They charged me twenty dollars a night extra. The pool was closed they said until Wednesday .on Wednesday they told me it would be ready on Thursday.we were leaving on Thursday morning.

Room was okay

It was ok, but not as good as I expected a Ramada to be :(
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

see above and no TV guide on TV or newspaper to atleast to see what was on TV

I liked the personnel and maint. The breakfast which was supposed to be one of the best was not. NO eggs. our 1st morning the sausage was not even heated. Our room was nice, but the cleaners need to check EVERYTHING as my adult son found an empty condom package in a drawer. To say the least we were not pleased about that. Because of no eggs again on Sunday we left at 8am and got breakfast elsewhere on the road.

Never again
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

When I had called in, I was yelled at over the phone, spoke over, and told I don't know what I'm talking about nor the hospitality law

I had to change my sheets and all the bedding myself due to...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I had to change my sheets and all the bedding myself due to stains and hair. All the bedding was dirty and the bed was covered in hair. I am a Director of Housekeeping at a Marriott hotel and was in town for a death of a family member. When speaking with desk staff in the morning they would only give me 15.00 off???? Obviously I had pictures to prove all the issues occurred. I do not think it was fait for such a little compensation. Allison

Don't walk barefoot on the carpets, pack flip flops
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

carpets in the public places were filthy and worn. The hand rails on the stairs were sticky with grime. The elevator was out of use and I had to lug my case up 3 flights. The "out of order" sign was torn and dirty. Obviously, it was out of order for some time. Definitely not the Ramada quality I have known.

Unfortunately will not stay there again

Narcotics found under our bed by my son!!! Still waiting to hear from Manager 2 days ago! Microwave door broken, hard beds, breakfast was awful tasting.

Green Mill restaurant

Right off the highway, clean, but old and falling apart.
    • Queen Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

When i checked in, people were complaining about their rooms and when i was checking out people were complaining about tiles falling off the shower walls. In my shower the soap dish was falling off.

The friendliness of staff.

Not impressed
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Front desk person was hard to find. There were never towels in the pool era even after asking multiple times to get some in there

The pool area was nice and water was warm for the babies.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Terrible Smells
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My room smelled like cheap perfume and cigarette smoke; which basically made me question the actual cleanliness of the entire place. The walls were thin and the plumbing was incredibly loud.

Bad experience, wasn't impressed with the facility. The pool was very dirty.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Cleaner room, better food for my money's worth.

Nope, the egg wasn't good at all. I had breakfast once and I never when back down again. The boil egg tasted like rubber and the sausage was dry.