Reviews of Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Resort Area 3 stars

2000 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32830, USA

#198 of 407 hotels in Orlando

Loved everything.

It was not clear that breakfast was at an additional cost. 15.99 buffet breakfast seems a bit pricey but we still paid and enjoyed it.

Loved everything.

I'm really glad I found such a good hotel at a low price.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony/Sofa Bed

Everything was great, I don't have anything to complain about.

I'm really glad I found such a good hotel at a low price. The staff, the location and services were really good!

It was local inside Disney
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

To be inside Disney it wasn’t maintained well... air conditioning was horrible wall bathroom bad don’t paint well ... to be inside Disney hotel u would expect more

It was local inside Disney

That is close to Disney springs
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Roll-In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Balcony window not working properly No closet door Bed noisy, bad mattress I guess Found a couple bugs Tv furniture is in bad shape, couldn’t open fridge properly

That is close to Disney springs

The hotel was beautiful and the view watching the fireworks...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disney View / Balcony

Had an issue with my credit card(it was prepaid). I have severe anxiety and my panic mode set in, the front desk employee laughed at me. It was handled very unprofessionally. Turns out they no longer take prepaid cards, and it wasnt my card it was there system. I did speak with Ken the supervisor, and he made things right.

The hotel was beautiful and the view watching the fireworks was incredible.

Very comfortable, enjoyable
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disney View / Balcony

No Budweiser and when we asked the Mgr he was quite rude didn't care didn't even want to talk to us just that you were out and we would have to wait 4 days. He should have gone out and simply bought some keep the guest happy. The rest of the staff were very friendly

Very comfortable rooms and very clean

Close to Disney Springs.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Online it looked great but in person it looked nothing like online. Rooms need to be updated. Pool area smelled like garbage. Pool towels felt hard and old. Breakfast should be included.

Close to Disney Springs. View in balcony was nice.

Clean, great location, awesome breakfast!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony/Sofa Bed

You have to go through the restaurant to get to the pool area. The night shift staff at the front desk was really short and rude when we asked a simple question. Building is a little outdated but the night desk staff was sure to let us know they are "only doing the minimum to keep the place going until they tear it down to build a updated one."

Great location. Rooms were clean and get most of the perks of a disney resort without the big price.

Bad start, happy ending

Confusion over rooms requested, and paid for. After a guest in our party complained, we were moved to a higher floor with the views we requested.

Location, breakfast buffet, always clean rooms

Over all great stay will do it again
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

House keeping did NOT change sheets. Bathtub drain slowly seems like they never fixed it like they left a note 11 to 4 there would be maintenance done never happened

Room view, pool, walking distance

I loved this hotel expect the few minor things we had a...

The air constantly was running and kept blowing out water first room one bed was broke moved us to the second room and same thing.

I loved this hotel expect the few minor things we had a problem with. The hotel was quick to try and make it right. The pool was great kids loved it and we had a great time definately somewhere I would stay again!

You pay for what you get
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony/Sofa Bed

When we entered the room it didn't smell fresh. Our flight got in st 1230am so we got to room early morning around 130. I started to notice things later that morning like they only made beds and changed towels seem like they only surface clean but missed the walls mirrors side of the counters in the bathroom and the balcony was dirty

Some of the staff was very friendly and informative. The hotel is iin walking distance to Disney Springs and restaurants outside of the resort.

Wonderful location, close to Springs!!!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony/Sofa Bed

I didn't like that you couldn't use the luggage rack without the bellman.

Location is wonderful! Disney bused pickup for parks. You can walk to Springs from resort. Resort was very clean and staff was very friendly.

The ac in our room was terribly loud, muffled the TV.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The ac in our room was terribly loud, muffled the TV. The cleaning staff was VERY loud in the morning, 9am and I could here them while in the shower. Unacceptable at 9am when check out is 11am. Front desk staff and concierge was excellent, very accommodating and nice. Parking was ok, but do not understand having to pay parking and resort fees, it was not even resort like. Regular pool and amenities for your average hotel.

It was in Disney Springs area and convenient to the parks.

The rooms and bathrooms could use some updating. Also, the elevators are slow. They have four but only two were working the three days we were there. We waited almost half an hour on the last day to catch one.

It was in Disney Springs area and convenient to the parks.

Perfect stay - will definitely stay again!

Loved the proximity to Disney spring. We enjoyed sitting out on the balcony watching the fireworks each night. Transportation to the Disney parks was a definite perk and very reliable. Staff was super friendly, made us feel at home, Beds & pillows were nice & comfy. Room was perfect size, clean & smelled nice too!

Great location with amazing value for money

Resort fees

Best location. Bus service every 30min to all Disney parks for free. Extra magic hours for free to help beat long queues. Clean with great location.

Awesome stay!
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Would have liked a quieter air conditioning unit.

Great location Buses to all parks Friendly staff Rooms are large and tidy Great views out across Orlando

Disney springs
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disney View / Balcony

Breakfast was included but not indulged every day the 1st day we did we were charged we were supposed to have breakfast tickets so make sure you get them when you check in ,when we checked in they were too busy trying to involve us in a next day meeting to get free vouchers or park tickets We did get our breakfast monry returned to us

Good view of all 3 parks fireworks . Supervisor on the desk very accommodating with our breakfast issue Thankyou again.

Great location, dated facilities
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony/Sofa Bed

The room we received had poor air conditioning and it was cooler in the hallway. They sent a maintenance guy who looked at it and said it was fixed. Upon arriving back at the room that evening and showering, there was no difference. They moved us across the hall to a room that had working ac and wasn't 77 in the room at 10 pm. Guess I can say I spent $150 on two rooms

The location is within walking distance to Disney Springs, staff is very friendly

Nice hotel, nice shuttle system

The pool location. You have to walk by the restaurant to get to the pool.

The location is good. Close enough to walk to a few restaurants. You can also walk to Disney Springs. Our room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly.

I'd stay here again
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony/Sofa Bed

I loved being able to use the shuttle to go to Disney Springs and to go to any of the parks. Our balcony view was awesome, we could see epcot and the fireworks. Staff was very friendly and accomodating.

The stay was excellent!

Price is high for just staying the night there and not using any of their facilities.

I liked that I got to keep my car in the parking lot after check out. Made it covenant for Disney:) I also liked the extra hrs for Disney and coupons:)

Very comfortable value priced hotel in a great location
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The elevators were a little creeky..

The staff was great upon check in and upgraded us to a better room than booked.The location near Disney Spings was convenient.

No room service for food. I had to call so they can fix sink. There was black water comibg up in the sink.

Location. I have stayed here before but now they have no room for food.

Never Again.

Run down Doors hard to open as well as drawers.Main door came apart. no bedside clock . Shuttle Bus Service was terrible.Pool not attractive and hard to get to Was not worth the high rate we paid

Anniversary Staycation
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

It was within walking distance to Disney Springs and the bus service to all the theme parks ran on time. Their was a kiosk in the lobby that you could get pizza and other snacks from late at night.

I had a great visit with my family who were staying at Saratoga Springs. Made valuable memories.

I returned to my room around 4 in the afternoon to dress for dinner and the room had not yet been cleaned so I went without for the day. Normally, I anticipate the room to be cleaned by 2 to 3. I thought breakfast was included in the room, it was not. The cost was $15.99 for the buffet which is a bit pricey. Bought cereal and yogurt for breakfast.

I ate dinner in the restaurant my first night. It was perfectly cooked and delicious.

Great view of the lake toward Disney Springs.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Shower didn’t get as hot as I’d like.

Great view of the lake toward Disney Springs. Great low rate! Walking distance to Disney Springs. Easy parking. Friendly staff. Super comfortable bed. I would definitely stay here again.

comfortable beds,nice little shops, close to everything and great staff

Wasn't told about the reception by the pool to get a snack and according to the website breakfast is 15.99 a person.

I stayed with my daughter so we could take in a concert at Disney Springs and We both agreed that the next time we went to Disney we both wanted to stay here again. It was close to every park buses run until 2 or 3 AM for last pick up and run every 30 minutes. The drivers are great very friendly. The staff was great very sweet and professional. We didn't know this was a Drury Hotel so we didn't get to go to the reception or breakfast. But we did grab a bite at the HOB if you get a chance try their pulled pork sliders they are awesome even if you reheat them in the hotels microwave. All in All it was a very comfortable stay.

THE BEST BEST WESTERN I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony/Sofa Bed

The only down side was during specific times in the morning the elevators were not coming to my floor. But then again thats when a lot of the rooms were being cleaned so I assume the maintenance staff was using it. It was just a bit stressful to go down the stairs with my toddlers the 6 days we were there. But at least whenever we came back from breakfast the elevators worked fine from the lobby!

The staff was always helpful and informative! The food was really good and the rooms were always cleaned very well!!! Really did exceed my expectations in this Best Western!

Had a very joyful stay, would definitely stay again
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disney View / Balcony

The room plugs and floors need to be up graded, the hot tub wasn't working. . Bur other than that we love the place

The staff was very helpful..The beds where soft and the room was clean..Breakfast was delicious

Stay somewhere else, terrible value.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The bed was so uncomfortable and was sagging in the middle. You have to have the fan on or off, because if you put it on auto, it turns on and off every 7 minutes and is really loud and annoying. The fees to park and "resort fees" on top of the nightly cost make this a terrible value. $200 a night to stay at a Best Western is ridiculous. $17 for breakfast? No thanks. Stay somewhere else! We stayed elsewhere when we got off of our cruise and it was half the price and twice as nice!!!

Close to Disney Springs which was nice!

ok value for money
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony/Sofa Bed

The pillows could be better, had to buy one because the ones they had were to hard.

The ice cream at the lobby deli is great and they receive amazon packages with no extra charge.

It was walking distance to Disney Springs & there is a...

The parking fee should be stated at be website so we know the actual amount you pay

It was walking distance to Disney Springs & there is a shuttle that you can use when you want to leave the car

The next best thing to a Disney resort.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

I know this isn’t major because smoking is a nasty habit but I wish we could have smoked closer to our room rather then the parking lot when we had a balcony.

This resort was very clean and comfortable. Cozy for a big city. Everyone answered our questions throughly and very kind! I would most definitely stay here again.

The place we stay for 3-4 Days every year.

The bathroom is so small! The door barely clears the toilet. The balcony door very difficult to open, balcony had broken glass on it. The outlets in the room are outdated. Plugs do not stay in the receptacles.

Location is convenient to Disney Parks and local shopping centers and highways. Our room was ready 3 hours early and they checked us in.

We loved every minute! This Hotel is our home away from home!

We had trouble with our air conditioning system. But they were extremely QUICK to have maintenance up to our room within minutes and they took care of it.

The staff is friendly. The beds are lovely. The scenery outside the personal patio area, is breathtaking. We have nothing but great things to say about this Hotel.

The stay was excellent except for a couple of hiccups overall a very good time.

The view of the parking lot. The railing on the deck was terrible chipped paint and rust. The workout area was bad except for the elliptical it was great.

The pool. The staff. The location. The comfort of the beds. Air-conditioning excellent.

Room was nice, personnel were friendly but disappointed in the breakfast.

Thought breakfast included in the cost...amazed that we had to pay $34.00 for the two of us to eat!!! Wasn’t worth that much....and we only had the buffet to choose from. Should have passed this one.

Had enough staff helping people.

Great staff, facilities. bus service & location, but a chilly experience.

The room was like a freezer. We could not adjust the thermostat to 76 degrees. It would not warm up. My husband saw a nice lady who was cleaning rooms and asked her about it. She called the desk for us and was so nice. They called our room and said it was automatic and couldn't be changed but would send us some blankets, which they did. Another lady came in and understood the problem, but couldn't fix it. The fan would never go off. She sent a very nice maintenace man to explain how to adjust it, but it still was cold. My husband slept in his clothes the first night along with the blankets piled on top. We would just turn it off at night and leave it on while we were gone to cool off. Had to open the balcony door the first afternoon to let in warmer air. This is too nice of a hotel not to have the a/c-heater working. Having it that cold is a waste of money, too. Everyone tried and were so helpful and nice. Great staff.

The room was very nice and the bed comfortable. Great location and bus service to Disney Properties excellent. Have stayed there before and would stay again. The best staff ever. All were so nice and helpful.

It was an ok accommodation. I would try to stay on actual Disney property if I could next time.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony/Sofa Bed

Crowded buses to Disney property and not enough buses. Very dated decor. Bad mattress on sofa bed. Shower water was TOO cold. Hated going to transpiration center instead of going right into magic kingdom.

Staff was wonderful. Great location Pool area was nice View from balcony was nice.

The room was amazing along with the view, all the staff were...
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The elevators were really shakey and made a loud sound through the first 3 floors. One time I was stuck for almost 5 minutes and left my phone in the room. I got on from the 12th floor and when I pressed the lobby button the doors shut and nothing happened even though the lobby button was still lighting up. After I kept pressing the button to open the doors it worked and I got back off on the 12th floor and called for another elevator. A couple days later I was on the elevator with the maid and we were going down to the lobby, but the elevator randomly stopped in the middle and she had to press the button again to get it to keep moving, so it seems like it's common. The food was bad and upset my stomach, and also the balcony door had a spacious gap even when it was shut as far as it could go so the room was pretty humid since it was hot outside, the shuttles said every 30 minutes, but there were times when we waited almost a full 60 minutes on the buses to pick us up and also to bring us back. Also we left the park right before close one night and waited the full 30 minutes for a bus, but the bus was full before we could get on and after waiting for the next bus we still were barely able to make it on.

The room was amazing along with the view, all the staff were very friendly and helpful, the bed was very comfortable, the hot water didn't run out on us(it has at a few hotels),the pizza hut express was better than any other pizza hut we have had,the hotel was very clean, the bartender was friendly and entertaining, and the pool was clean.

Pleasant stay and I liked the location
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The light covering in the bathroom fell down the second day and was never fixed.

The room was a reasonable size. Most of the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Disappointed that they no longer have continental breakfast.

Clean. Well kept up.

The location is really great. It's within walking distance to Disney Springs. I love the bus shuttles to all the Disney parks!!

Enjoyable stay with the family

The bathroom mirror and sink was very dated even for a handicapped room. Everything else in the room was updated expect that. It was definitely noticeable.

Loved the balcony and the views this hotel offers

Good choice for Disney vacation if you don't want to rent a car.

The room was OK, the bathroom was the weak link, it was run down and shabby, it needs a overhaul.

Good location for a Disney vacation, able to walk to Disney Springs and the restaurants ( Sweet tomatoes is a great choice) The staff and management were good. The little grocery store is a good option and the prices were not bad, compared to buying in the parks The Disney Spring busses are great options to have. We used them the entire stay. We did not rent a car, we used UBER for our one trip to the outlet mall, great choice.

Friendly staff, very accomodating. Have stayed here previously and have always been happy.

There is no continental breakfast included in the price of the stay and for the price of the hotel there should be. Your only option is to buy the bufffet breakfast which was costly. NO coffee/tea station in lobby. You have to buy your coffee which is from a machine not fresh brewed.

Rooms were clean and had a nice view. Plenty of room.

The resort was close to Disney.

The resort was close to Disney. It was very easy to get the shuttle from in front of the resort. And it at the end of a long fun filled day at the park come back to a clean comfortable room

Overall everything was pretty good.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Overall everything was pretty good. Was disappointed Best Western advertises all over Television stay here and get a $10.00 gift certificate. We were told at checkout that we did not qualify. Outside of that all else was good.

This place was average no customer service felt really bad i...

Nothing exceeded my expectations to high of a price for what was being advertised

This place was average no customer service felt really bad i was not rich and it showed once the staff new this

There could be a bit of a wait for the bus in the evening and to get to most of the parks took a while

Quite close to Disney Springs, supermarket, restaurants. Big rooms and very easy to self cater. 1st stop on the B route to and from Disney

Great hotel location friendly staff and got to see the Epcot fireworks from our balcony.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Great location, a ten minute walk into Disney Springs (great shopping & food). Bedrooms are largf size and well furnished. We got to see the fireworks at Epcot from our balcony each night, Disney coach pick up every half hour from hotel to Disney parks and extra hour at thx parks is a real bonus,

We stayed at this property for one night since we were...

Nothing, everything was great.

We stayed at this property for one night since we were heading to Disney for the weekend. I loved this hotel and will stay here from now on. It was close to Disney Springs and we could see the fireworks show from our room.

I will never stay at Best Western again if all of them looks like this one. The place need a new rem
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony

The beds at room 505, 506 needs replace the mattress are worn out. Vent for a/c water leakage been painted over the mold. Bathroom just need and upgrade to small. WiFi doesn’t work always.

The front office was ok

Great location but needs some improvements.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony/Sofa Bed

Front staff not very friendly and welcoming.... this was a bit disappointing to me. Air conditioner in room did not work well at all. Would love to have ceiling fans. Shower head very weak most of the water was still coming from the nozzle. Elevator was very slow. At one point we had no choice but to take the stairs.

Very close to Walt Disney Parks and offered free transportation. The bus drivers were very friendly and did a fantastic job. Room was very big therefore we had tons of space.

Beds were comfortable.

Shuttles were really poor and very negatively impacted the trip. AC unit was ridiculously loud the whole time. Hair in the tub when we checked in.

Beds were comfortable. Staff was accommodating with our unhappiness.

I wish I had stayed at a 4 star. U get what you pay for.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disney View / Balcony

The balcony door needed two people to pry it open. The rooms were not dirty but they are in a terrible need of a renovation. I paid 470 for two nights and still had to pay for parking. The hallways smelled like burnt meat and the staff except for the Hispanic guy who helped us with our bags were not nice. The picture attached is the people I had after checking in .

I only liked that I had a room to go back to after a visit to Disney.

We needed a basic place to stay for a last minute trip so this met our needs and was comfortable.

There was a giant bug in our room the first night which I chased around and killed. Buses to parks were over-crowded and a long ride. We switched to uber which was only about $8 per ride as it was cheap and easy and wasn't worth waiting on the bus. Pool was very basic but warm - would have loved a slide and a hot tub!

Basic good hotel totally comfortable - loved that we got Disney park magic hours as part of the stay and it was an easy walk to Disney Springs. Breakfast was a good value - nice buffet with mickey waffles you make yourself. A good value overall.

Unpleasant
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

We were put in a handicapped room by Booking. I thought we had a regular double queen; never checked that we needed special accommodations. The bathroom was horrible. The shower had a handheld that was dangling. It was hard for me but, my 6'4 son could barely take a shower. We were only there from midnight till 8:00 in the morning because we just needed a place to sleep a few hours before continuing our trip.

We enjoyed our stay.

No complimentary coffee downstairs in lobby to me is not acceptable for this $. That was upsetting especially for a guest who paid for breakfast. I could only get coffee when my whole family came downstairs. Coffee in room is just not good. We thought pool would be usable and it was not. Freezing even for the kids.

Staff. Breakfast area & staff. Rooms were perfectly nice.

Not great for a business trip - seems fine for a Disney family holiday though

Feeble shower, only a tiny desk in the room, gym facilities lacking. Not really the place for a business trip - but to be fair I don't think I'm the target guest for this hotel.

Friendly and helpful staff, especially Adrian in the bar. Location was close to my conference. Shop in lobby very handy for forgotten items.

I was disappointed. It was average at best, and not what I expected for such a prime location.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony/Sofa Bed

Our room was in a bit of disrepair. In the ceiling of the tub/shower, there was a large metal plate (1 square foot or so) used to cover an obvious plumbing repair of some kind. But there was also a large, brown water stain on the ceiling near the plate. I took a picture and showed it to the desk clerk, believing that management should know about it. Also, the ceiling of the room had been patched in several places, which was really obvious, giving the room a sloppy appearance and worn feel. I also did not like that the towels did not smell fresh -- like way too many had been washed together at the same time. Finally, a microwave in our room would have been helpful, but there was none.

When we needed something, like extra towels, the staff was quick to respond. I also liked the safe and convenient location. The parking gates worked well with no problems for us.

The view from the Disney view room was amazing.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disney View / Balcony

The elevators were not all working and it was very hard to leave on our last day. We waited 20 minutes for an elevator that had room even after my family split up to fit.

The view from the Disney view room was amazing. We saw the firework show for three parks.

Great relaxing stay. Staff was very friendly and looking forward to going back again.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony

I needed to ask for a luggage dolly when departing. They are usually available at the entrance at all the hotels that I stayed at so wasn’t sure if they were all being used, so I had to make several trips to the room when I arrived which was annoying.

Great location and service overall. Front desk staff were especially accommodating and friendly.

My stay was Awesome !! The Hotel was just Magnificent very Nice An Courtesy Staff
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Everything was just Wonderful !

I love everything about this Hotel ! It really made me feel safe as well as comfortable the bed was very soft an the room was very clean . I enjoyed my self at this hotel .

The location was great for disneyworld.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disney View / Balcony

The only reall fault i could find was that the fridge in the room didnt keep our drinks that cold and they do not serve breakfast until 7 am. There is a McDonald less then 3 min away for breakfast so that wasnt bad when you wake up super early to get to the parks when it opens.

The location was great for disneyworld. The staff was wonderful. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. You could see the fireworks at night from our room.

Best Decision Ever

The property was clean. The room was clean when I arrived. The staff made adding an additional day to my stay super easy. Denisha at the front desk was awesome.

It would've been great if the beds were comfortable.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony

Unfortunately, my coworkers and I weren't able to get any sleep. The mattresses were extremely uncomfortable. We felt like we slept on rocks for our one night stay.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

Quick, clean, friendly, easy access to Walt Disney World.

Again, we only had a quick overnight stay and didn't get to experience much of the resort, but we didn't experience anything we truly didn't like. The room looked recently upgraded and in some places it didn't look like the best job was done, but overall that didn't prove to be a problem.

We only had a quick overnight stay and didn't get to experience much of the resort, but our room was easy to access, quiet, and clean. We had a fantastic view and the sunrise was beautiful to watch. We were also pleasantly surprised by the transportation provided to and from the parks and the fact that we were able to access extra magic hours by staying at the resort.

The air did not work very well in the room.

The air did not work very well in the room. The food options were slow because they were understaff. I spent $50 on an appetizer and pork chop meal. Which I found to be outrageous because it was not very good. The elevators smelled like something was burning and shook. The towels did not smell like bleach, they smelled old and musky. Then the beds were extremely uncomfortable. They were broke down and my boyfriend and I slid to the middle because of the indents left in the bed. I won’t stay here ever again. I rather stay at a Disney resort and enjoy the perks and great service.

Comfortable beds, staff very friendly.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony

It wasn't an issue because the weather was cold and windy when we were there, but I would have preferred a larger pool and especially a hot tub.

Comfortable beds, staff very friendly.

Nice location, I would stay here again.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony/Sofa Bed

The hotel conducted an Emergency Power test at 2 AM on the first night of our stay. They provided a Backup Power Supply for a medical need, but it did not work.

Nice view from a room on a high floor. friendly and supportive staff.

It was okay but I expected better.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony/Sofa Bed

Room was not cool and a/c unit was very noisy, view from balcony was terrible, bus to and from Disney took forever, fridge was hot, breakfast was not free but very expensive.

Enough space for a family of 5, it had a cafe for snacks and drinks, staff was nice and friendly

It was mediocre at best
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony/Sofa Bed

Housekeeping Never Brought Fresh Towels Or Cleaned The Room. The first night there, the cable was not working. The WiFi was horrible. The water in the shower never got hot enough. For the money I spent to stay at a Disney resort, these things were unacceptable

I liked the location