Reviews of Quality Inn Phoenix 3 stars

8101 North Black Canyon Highway, North Mountain, Phoenix, AZ 85021, USA

#97 of 141 hotels in Phoenix

Based on 1920 hotel reviews

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

WAS QUIET. BUT VERY UNHAPPY TO FIND POOL CLOSED. 100 DEGREES AND NO POOL AVAILABLE.

POOL WAS CLOSED AND HOT TUB NON-EXISTANT. NEEDED MORE SEATING FOR BREAKFAST AND HAD TO WAIT TOO LONG FOR STAFF TO REPLENISH FOOD ITEMS THAT WERE EMPTY.

BREAKFAST WAS FINE. GOOD SELECTION.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Disappointing for the money... Room smelt mouldy.

The room stank and smelt very mouldy. The bed was relatively comfortable. The AirCon was very noisy. Not that it was a big deal, but the vending machines didn't work, and the receptionist gave me wrong directions to the room.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

In 3 separate rooms, the carpet in each of the rooms were...

In 3 separate rooms, the carpet in each of the rooms were nasty, last room was tolerable.Went to pull the covers back to get in the bed and there was food and crumbs in the bed (sheets had not been changed).

Good place

Sketchy people hanging outside the hotel and the curtain in the room need to be less see thru. I had to put a blanket over the curtains so people would not see from outside.

Everything was good with the exception of some homeless or sketchy people hanging around outside. Breakfast was good, everything was clean. I wish the AC was a little cooler, but no big deal. I would stay here again.

Horrible Customer Service

The customer service was horrible. There was usually one towel in the room each day. We would have to ask for another one each day. The last night of our stay the ac in our room had stopped and the toilet wouldn't flush. I called down and they acted so put out. We waited for 30 minutes to hear back and hadn't so I called again. She said I am trying to find another room. Finally after 45 minutes they moved us to another room. When we got to it there was only one towel for a 2 queen bedroom.

The price was good but next time I will pay more for a better hotel.

Everything was great clean room, good breakfast, nice staff.

The only thing that I did not like was that the inner curtains are not long enough and light came into the room in the morning

Everything was great clean room, good breakfast, nice staff.

Very good for a one night visit.

Room wasn't that clean. We found food left overs by the window and next to bed.

Great breakfast, scrambled eggs, pancakes, oatmeal, sausages etc. Very good for the price of the room. Location next to interstate didn't cause us any trouble with the noise but our room was on the other side of the building.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Irritating frustrated. And left me feeling helplessly robbed and like i cannot seek any course of ac

I got the room and tried to store valuables in the safe and they had to replace the whole entire safe making me late for what i was doing this is after it taking 45 min to check in and the deposit is not 25 dollars like they sayits 100 then i try to relax and watch tv and the remote does not work for the tv and there is no buttons to lower the vol or change chanles and it was set to really loud and on a spanish chanel which i dont understand so i call them to get the remote fixed and they say we send someone but never does two days i could not watch tv on my final night there i came back with a guest and you have to go thru the lobby and my guest lit a ciggaret in the parking lot not knowing we had to go thru to get to the room he didnt put it out when i saw i told him so he put it out and we went to my room to have a security knocking on my door telling me i had to leave my guedt was dropping me off i forgot to say and came to the room to use the bathroom and was getting ready to leave when security came the lady at the desk refused to talk about it and kept my deposit as i was leaving i heard her selling my room to someone else. Not only that i went to a motel 6 and the security guard called over there and told them not to rent to me and the lady at the desk played it off like i was on their dnr (do not rent) for past violation of the rules however i have never once rented a room at the motel 6. This was a toatally bad experiance totally unprofessional and should have to all attend customer service training .

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

The website mentioned a $25 deposit however I booked on...

The website mentioned a $25 deposit however I booked on booking.com and there was no mention of a deposit. When I got there I was charged a $100 deposit. When I mentioned I was not informed they said oh yea we are trying to update it on their website. Ok well you haven't and so why should I be penalized because you haven't updated your info. Plus the website for quality inn only mentions a possible $25 deposit. Not $100. They refused to budge on this. Then the next day when I spoke with the actually store manager he was rude and basically said he doesn't care if I don't like it. As I was waiting to speak to the manager two girls at the front desk were joking about how a guest in a specific room thought they were rude and laughed about it. When I asked the general manager for his boss or a district manager he said he was the general manager and no one is above him. Well that doesn't make sense. Everyone has a boss. He doesn't own the place. He was the worst part of my experience and the deposit without prior knowledge was a huge inconvenience.

Okay but not okay dont let the pictures fool you because it is not what it is.

the room was suppose to non smoking but it smelled like smoke and then the neighbors were smoking outside there door so you could also smell that in your room. The office lady Brenda was helping me but then started helping the lady behind me I was like really I was here first then she tells me I need to next time put my name down for the main guest and I did do that I even showed her the email I received when I booked this room and it had my name but she like hmmm well next time makes sure it is your name this lady I swear then the hotel also charges a $100 deposit for the stay which in my opinion was way to high for this place it wasn't even as clean as it states it is online and other hotels I've stayed at only charge $50 I think this hotel has a higher standard for what it actually is they need to come down on that deposit because that is way to high for something like this sorry not sorry . They also need to stay on top of keeping the elevator clean when people use it after they just went swimming there is water all over the floor my son and his dad almost fell before I grabbed them both and said watch all that water. To rate this place I would say a 4 out of a 10 it was okay but defiantly not what it states online so don't let the pictures fool you like it did us.

The bed was nice

House keeping did not clean my room for 2 days.

House keeping did not clean my room for 2 days. Employees there were not useful at all, except for Joshua. They charged a $50 deposit per day(I was not advised about the deposit in advanced.) I will never stay there again, and will not recommend this to my friends and family!

Great breakfast really set you up for the day.

Laundry was out of order the whole time we were there. Aircon was noisy.

Great breakfast really set you up for the day. The pool is large and cooled you off on those hot days. The room size was good and the shower water pressure was comfortable. Beds where firm.

Clean, reasonable rate.

closet doors were off hinges and resting against wall. Piece of wall and hardware laying on floor. Had to call front desk to get cable/tv to work. Also didnt like the deposit per night. I've never had to do that at any other motel.

nice breakfast, bed linens cozy

Horrible

The room was dirty there were handprints on the backboard and a black handprint on the ceiling the drawer was damaged and the alarm clock was broken and melted, only one of the lamps had a bulb and we only had one towel there was also a big yellow stain on covers I would not recommend this place to stay with your family.

The staff

Amazing, will stay again!

The television was not working in our room. By the time we noticed, the tech support had left for the night. Perhaps keep the technical support staff available for a few more hours in the night.

The breakfast was amazing. There were plenty of options. As always, the bed was nice and soft. The staff was incredible! The location is great.

Nearby close establish meets.

Dirty pool and slightly uncomfortable beds. Beds were covered right as well.

Nearby close establish meets. Continental breakfast was wonderful. Pool was nice but somewhat dirty.

Syringes in room, holes in walls, unfriendly staff .. not a pleasant experience to say the least!

Not only was the front desk clerk unfriendly but the room had holes in the walls,the smoke alarm had been ripped off the ceiling, and there was syringes in my room . Seriously. I went to take a bath and as I was laying in the bath something caught my eye sticking out from under the toilet tank, it was a syringe. And there was broken glass and another syringe cap next to the bed. I called the front desk multiple times and no one ever answered . When i told the lady at the front desk she said "ok we will make sure they know it's not yours", gee thanks ! I was thouroughly grossed out. I think maybe retraining their staff including housekeeping may be a good move on their part. I definitely do not recommend this hotel.

The Staff

The AC in my room was not working, And there was no towels in my room. ask to change to another, the night staff was rude. And it was peoples hanging out on the stairs all time of the night. I paid for a room i could`nt sleep in because it was to hot, i slept in my van with the AC on

The Staff

The rest of the staff was outstanding.

Some of the staff is extremely rude and one young lady in particular should be fired for the way she speaks to the guests.

The rest of the staff was outstanding. Lori especially was very accommodating and extremely helpful. That lady deserves a raise. The rooms are really nice and beds very comfortable

The hotel’s location is convenient, and the Quality Inn...

I reserved the room through the app, but I regretted it as soon as I pulled up. For some reason, this hotel attracts sketchy characters driving around the parking lot all night or moving around on the balcony. The lock was broken on the room and there were no towels. When I asked the office for hotel, they said the previous shift left them with them none and there was no way to get any. Don’t stay here, let it rot away.

The hotel’s location is convenient, and the Quality Inn brand makes you think it will be nice facility, but it’s the worst! Stay away.

I enjoyed their daily breakfast and the set up of the room.

I wasn't able to get a descent ironing board. They said they would order one for the room but never did. House keeping only came by twice within the 6 days to ask if we wanted our room cleaned and there were homeless people hanging around the hotel trying to get some of their free breakfast. It got out of control where they had to get a security guard.

I enjoyed their daily breakfast and the set up of the room.

The rooms are nice, the property is a lil ghetto and the staff is RUDE! Look elsewhere for a place t

The staff was extremely rude especially Andrea, goes to prove if you're not happy with your job you should quit !!

Rooms were nice, comfortable beds.

Glad it was over.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The appliances that didn't work. Had to change rooms twice. One room had no cable service, and the other room didn't have AC.

The beds slept good.

Sad stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The pool was down...no veyslstion in bathroom, coffee pot don't work....killed a roach in my room ....and broken glass in front my door to room....and the housekeeper tried to barge in while I was getting ready for a bath, scared the daylights out of me!

Friendly staff.

Room smelled bad.

Room smelled bad. Cigarette smelled was strong. Staff sprayed fragrance, but didn’t help. In the morning we noticed the cover dirty. Like if it wasn’t changed from previous guests.

Don’t waste your time and money

The worst...don’t waste your money. Staff not helpful . My room had a loose toilet that was running...long hair on the bathroom walls ...large murky handprint on the headboard. Sketchy man looking into my car when I went outside. Description on booking site states pay when you stay...UNTRUE.

Great place to stay!

The only inconvenience was the construction around the property so traffic was bad.

From the moment we walked in to the property we the staff was very happy to have us there and very helpful. The place was very clean and very comfortable and renovated rooms at a great price plus the great breakfast. Keep up the good work!

it's a nice place but they need to work some of the Kinks out

The reason I won't stay here again is they literally are from the moment even with a late check-out now 15 minutes before regular check out time they started knocking on the door I already had a late check-out and they knocked on my door eight times to see if I was really checking out or not that was just over and above what is normal and acceptable

The breakfast is really nice but literally about 15 minutes before they're supposed to stop serving they start pulling everything so when I got there right before they were closing like 5 minutes before they really wasn't anything left that kind of upset me I would have been happy just to get milk for cereal and they wouldn't do it

Keep up the great job to all the staff.

The location is not the best due to construction but other than that I can not think of anything else i did not like about this hotel and the staff and I would def recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

Friendly and very helpful staff, smiley faces with a hello from the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out. Very clean and comfortable rooms.

Overall fo the price and location to where we needed to go it was good. Front desk early morning shi

Towels were not replenished and cleaning crew did not do a thorough job. Areas were not cleaned floor bed sheeets etc

Room was comfortable and breakfast was good front desk early morning was always helpful providing towels that were not left in the room

Great value, clean and comfortable with a great breakfast.

The area is a little dated but there is plenty of good local restaurants albeit within driving distance.

10 minutes from the airport and a lot cheaper than on airport hotlels offering great value and a clean room just great for an overnight stay whilst visiting Phoenix, a good quality fresh breakfast to set you up for the day.

BODILY FLUIDS ON BED NO BIG DEAL TO STAFF

First off my bed had clear and apparent bodily fluid stains all across bed. When I brought this to staff attention a non chalant response of "Would I like another room, as if it's no big deal, was given. I accepted, the next room smelled like an ashtray while the whole hallway outside reeked of weed. Shady characters going in and out and an officer telling them they are not supposed to be there.... to add insult to injury the candy bar I bought was expired in February 2018 it's almost July... DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL. I left and went to the Hyatt that was much more comfortable and clean.

The room was comfortable.

Too many kids hanging around property that didn't look like they belong there. Kind of scary. During the day was kind of weird to see a few police officers going to a room with an employee I assumed. I will not be staying there again. I just didn't feel safe there.

The room was comfortable.

my stay was good
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

a person from a upper level flicked a lit cigarette on my retrax bed cover leaving a mark on it my cover is hard to open because of it

the food was very good it was quiet pool was ok

Need a quiet comfortable room- you'll find that here!

The bathroom was a little small- but it was very clean, the towels were ok, but little stiff- I think they might have been brand new is all tho.

THE BED WAS S SO AMAZINGLY COMFY- DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE !!! The WiFi was very fast and I must say that i didn't get booted off even one time - and that just never seems to happen when you are on public WiFi!! I was quite impressed, Will definitely stay again!

Great value. Would definitely stay there again.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I can't think of anything negative to say about it.

The included breakfast also included hot eggs, sausages and biscuits, a rarity and a very welcome surprise. The room was very clean and neat and an excellent size. The king bed was quite comfortable. Overall, a great value. We would definitely stay there again.

Worst experience ever in a Quality Inn.

Room wasn’t cleaned-a/c that didn’t work properly-breakfast bacon then sausage and eggs ran out-poor atmosphere-unresponsive staff to fix a/c and clean room. Waited to see manager at check out but hadn’t come in as of 9:30 am. Was promised a call. No call yet.

The breakfast was good until the front desk lady embarrassed...

The management is more like not he lets the little fat lady with glasses run everything I was kicked out for no reason and I sure hope I get my deposit back I was clean n respectful and a choice member I can’t believe how I was treated after so many days there

The breakfast was good until the front desk lady embarrassed me because the previous day I was told it was alright to take breakfast to room then the next morning she yelled across the lobby you can’t do that bed was good staff sucks tho

The check in and out was nice. The girl. Was professional and very, very pleasant.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast always the same everyday? It hardly ever changes? And it always seems to be out of food? Like the staff can't keep up. Or maybe they are told not to make so much? Either way, I was not happy with the breakfast for the three days we were there? Sad.

Staff friendly.

Rooms need some updating, painting, carpets cleaned. Towels discolored, did not look clean.

Staff friendly. Breakfast good. Glad there was an elevator.

Manners and education no need to apply

I didn't like how 2 nights in a row, I made reservations and both nights they either lost or cancelled my reservations. My advice is to pick another place that has employees that enjoy doing what they do.

Absolutely nothing, rude staff

Comfortable but a little rough around the edges

I was unsure if the bed had been made with clean sheets or just pulled up after the last guests as the sheets were crumpled and not neat and when I pulled back the cover we saw the bottom sheet wasn’t tucked onto one side of the bed at all. Breakfast was okay if you actually got any. There was no eggs or bacon left when we arrived at 6:45am, we asked the receptionist and we were told there would be more out shortly but 35 minutes later we gave up and went elsewhere for breakfast.

We spent a night here when passing through. The rooms were quite large and seemed clean enough. The staff were polite but not overly friendly.

Great breakfast options.

AC didn’t work, toilet didn’t flush. They sent maintenance up at 1 a.m. He decided that was a great time to put in a whole different AC unit while everyone was sleep. When I told management that told me well at least he fixed it. Also, we were told by staff that pool closed at 11. Well it was 10:03 and they sent security(who wasn’t the nicest) to tell us to get out.

Great breakfast options.

Incompetent Staff = You sleeping in your car

I didn't like how they lost my reservations and couldn't even offer to make it up. And the front desk clerk was one of the most rudest people I've come in contact with.

It was cheap

my laptop always has trouble connecting id like to be able...

my laptop always has trouble connecting id like to be able to not leave my room and have to come to the lobby to use my internet comfortably. Only one front desk staff member carried an attitude the rest have wonderful friendly customer service and are super accomodating.

Very accommodating, friendly, conveniently located.

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They accommodated our needs, no questions asked. Not only were we able to check in an hour earlier, they made sure to get us a room on the 1st floor. This was incredible for us as we drove 6 hours straight and my husband's knee was starting to act up.

To far for room from elevator requested a bottom floor friend as bad back along with myself bad knees health conditions got a room upstairs quite a bit around the other side far from the elevator

Breakfast was over by 9 am went down At 10:30 am closed up thought it was till 11am lots of people sleep in be nice to stay open till at least 10:30

My first time in Phoenix

Not enough staff on hand to address my needs promptly. I waited hours for someone to vacuum my room. My grandchildren had made a mess with popcorn. There was an issue with my door closing properly. It would close but you had to slam it forcefully so it would stay closed. There was a foul odor coming from the faucet when you turned on the water.

The location is great. The price was affordable/economical. The breakfast was good. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

Very disappionted in our stay. we stayed there a few years ago and did not have any of these problem
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Had to call maintinance right away. Toilet wouldn"t flush. P ool was dirty, wasn''t cleaned the first week we were there. Half of the time there were not any towels at the pool. Children under 12 were nor supervised by an adult. 2 different days are room was not cleaned.

Staff was friendly.

great location for my family reunion.

Waffle machine was broken for 2 days, bathroom out of order for 1 day, orange juice dispenser out of order 1 day our closet door was broken, patched walls unpainted. Blow dryer was broken: replaced

Breakfast at that price, most excellent

The stay was just okay. Nothing special

Inconvenience, transfer calls to wrong room, the time that housekeeping came, friendliness of staff, breakfast staff not understanding English to well.

I did like how close it was to the freeway and that the place was clean.

it was very convenient and all the staff that i encountered...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

the pool area was not clean, but i know that had to do with the guests that were in there.

it was very convenient and all the staff that i encountered were really nice.

We spent two nights which were very comfortable and relaxing.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

All expectations were met. Thank YOU!

We spent two nights which were very comfortable and relaxing. The hot breakfast buffet was actually really great.

Property is located in a very good place and easy access to...

Did not provide me clean towels for the second night.

Property is located in a very good place and easy access to the freeway. Only 8 miles from good restaurants.

Worse hotel I’ve ever stayed in.

The room smelled like sewage and after two days they tried to move us but we were close to checking out and after asking for service in the room we didn’t get it til the next day

The pool and breakfast

Excellent Value - Clean, comfortable

My flight was delayed, so I got in later than expected (almost midnight). At that point I was tired and hungry, and the staff was so nice .... gave me snacks to tide over till the morning. The breakfast was a nice surprise - not only the typical cereal, muffins, but eggs, bacon, home fries, choice of toast, English muffins, bagels, waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit. The room was clean, bed comfy, and I loved that the room had an iron and ironing board. Also, my plans changed, so I did not stay the full time, but it was nice to see they had a laundry facility, which I would have taken advantage of.

Good Choice for a Short Stay

Keys for the rooms at the Property do not always work well.

I have stayed at this property in the past so I am familiar with it. It is near the I 17 and is fairly Modern. The Rooms are clean, Modern and mostly quiet. The Staff for the most part are friendly. For the Price it is a good hotel.

It could have been better w/ improved and more accurate communication.

The desk staff were kind and accommodating to the best of their ability within the restrictions already mentioned above. The bed was comfortable. The place was clean. The pool was clean.

Things were promised or stated on the internet that did not turn out to be true. There is really no jacuzzi, it is filled in and is a rock garden but on the website it states there is a jacuzzi. I asked about a fitness room on the phone when I made the reservation and there is not one but they said guests could use the 24 hour fitness for free. I called to make arrangements according instruction from the desk staff and the sunday person at the gym confirmed I could use it for free but the next day it was discovered, after I used the gym, that the arrangement had been terminated months ago. I was embarrassed and wanted to talk to the manager who never returned my calls. There was little source of protein in the breakfast, all carbs, there wasn't enough eggs to feed everyone and they weren't making more. We were promised a cot before arrival and when arrived they said they had no cots. The staff should communicate more accurately. The air conditioner was loud, it was difficult to sleep with the noise.

The tv was broke , the staff lied said she was coming back...

The lack of customer service/ integrity of employees

The tv was broke , the staff lied said she was coming back with a different remote whole time the tv was broke - think they purposely gave us a faulty room due to my group trying to check in early ... the view was towards the highway , there’s A SUPER sharp left turn coming off the freeway (scary) - the pool closed so we didn’t get a chance to view it ..

Will never be ba k here again.

The environment was horrible a guy was held at knife point the first night we were there over a tablet and also this motel had prostitutes staying there, with that being said on site security guard tried his best to keep everything peaceful there. The second night guy got his face smashed in and a prostitute got beat up in a domestic dispute. We were staying here on vacation to take my 1 and 2 year old to the zoo. We wilk never be back to this area again due to all the violence and nit being able to feel comfy while we were on vaca.

Beds were comfy and love having full use of hot water in the shower. Parking was great was able to park my car where i could see it.

Great stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The front desk guy was an idiot. We were rushing to check in so we could drop off our stuff and get to a concert, but when we arrived the attendant states the Internet is down and he has no idea what to do and can’t check us in. He literally just shrugged his shoulders like a simpleton. Then the next people behind us step up, talking all snappy, and suddenly he decides to try to check them in with his phone. Apparently you have to be rude to get results!! Then, when using his phone works, instead of checking us in first after we had been waiting, he helps the second guests instead. Terrible customer service, no empathy, no attempt to find a resolution for us... surely they have an offline protocol he needs to familiarize himself with and you definitely always serve your guests in order of who has been waiting longest. Very annoying. Thankfully we didn’t have to deal with him again after that little fiasco. The rest of our stay was very nice, I liked the room and the beds were comfy.

Nice rooms and convenient location near highway, gas, and food.

Good.

Some of the guests have loud parking lot interactions. It is unfortunate for staff to have to deal with or hear on a daily basis.

The front staff, Andrea, was delightful, helpful, accommodating. Andrea gives a beautiful welcome to your hotel; pleasant, helpful and a gorgeous smile!

I was kicked out of my room for my volume of traffic in the...

I was kicked out of my room for my volume of traffic in the morning time. The fact being, i was there for business and our company employee regime is to embrace the buddy system. But in this instance the property kicks me out.

Well the room was what expected for the price, you get what you pay for.

No handicap parking near entrance. BED WAS HARD AS A ROCK, worst ever... And I’m not sure why you would put a single couple, 1 king bed next to a family room, they were up and loud at 4am!!! Very loud so of course I couldn’t sleep!! The toilet ran several times during the night and only one lamp had working light bulbs making it impossible to use desk! And didn’t appreciate the tv automatically going on Spanish channel on tv. I would expect that in other countries but not AMERICA which still is prominently ENGLISH. I was born here and grew up with it being the leading language!!! Breakfast bar pretty empty at 7am.

Easy on and off freeway access, lobby nice, room was clean enough for the money spent.

I would recommend the hotel and will stay there on future trips.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The in room air conditioner was loud and because I set it to auto, it cycled on and off all night. Once I reduced the temperature, the air conditioner stayed on. Other that issue, the room was worth the value.

The check in was quick and professional. The staff was wonderful and responsive. The room was clean. The breakfast was plentiful.

There was more value than

When trying to plug up my phone I noticed an old sock and some dirt behind the nightstand. Perhaps a deeper check of rooms after first check out would fix this.

There was more value than I expected. Clean room and decent breakfast for a great price.

Nice and really clean and really nice reception in the front...

What I did not like is that in the pool there is a piece of tile off inside of the pool it looks bad :/

Nice and really clean and really nice reception in the front desk.... :)

Nice stay!

The bathroom was small. The bathtub was cracked and the finish is coming off. Looks dirty.

Rooms/beds were comfortable, check in was easy, staff were very pleasant, breakfast was great. Location was easy to find with easy access to highway.

Nice hotel property.. would stay there again.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Room was nice size.. everything was clean.. TV was broken, but manager remedied the problem immediately. Front desk was VERY friendly and helpful with directions and answers. Great breakfast- completely surprised by the quality and quantity of food.

Nice

Location ok but it was directly off highway and little confusing

The staff very friendly and helpful, nice and clean comfortable breakfast had good selection

Great nights sleep. The beds were comfortable but housekeeping is poor quality

The floors in our room were filthy, just walking from the shower to the beds our feet got black. I know they had not been mopped in many, many stays. After dark I went out to our vehicle and was very nervous because there were people loitering around in the parking lot and along the edge of property. When I turned back towards our room I realized that you could see in our room through the lightweight curtains. I was very uncomfortable with that, we could not close the heavier curtains! They are for decoration only. When I made the reservations, I chose this hotel because of the hot tub and when we arrived I was informed it was under construction. There should have been a notation when booking about this.. When I went to make coffee all they had left in our room was decaffeinated. I have worked in housekeeping at Quality Inn in the past and believe me I would have sent my maid back in to redo her rooms. I am very disappointed as I have never had reason to complain before and I always choose Quality Inns.

The front desk people were all very friendly and the breakfast was good. The beds were very comfortable

The price we reserved and got confirmation for, but never...

The staff was so unprofessional a very rude with no type of understanding that we were paying customers and had every right to be upset. They wouldn't honor our reservations that we had booked thru a 3rd party website. Your web site Not The 3rd parties clearly stated that we could pay cash upon arrival, that wasnt the case at all. We then had to go buy a pre-paid credit card at 10pm just so that we could pay for the 4 nights that we had reserved. So the total should have been $280, but yet front desk charged the card $300 Which was more then $20 over. So then the following morning they call and wake us up staying that payment for last night has not been paid. So we pull up the credit cards transactions history and we find out that they charged us the $300 So I get out of bed and go show them. The front desk made it seem like they would figure it all out. So we think we're finally all paid up for the 4 nights. We were so wrong,but don't find this out till the following morning when we get up to go have a nice breakfas. We eat and then head back to the room all to find out that we are locked out of our room. This is very upsetting, being now the second time something is going on with our room. We go back to the front desk and let the front desk lady know that we need to get into our room and she informs us that we won't be allowed back into our room because once again payment for last night has not been received. We by this time are very upset and the lady was being very rude and treated us like we were scamming the hotel for a free place to stay. We exchange our views about the situation and she says we are gonna just have to wait for the GM to get here and he would get to the bottom of this. Well it was the police that showed up not the GM. So she lied to us, and had us kicked out of our room even through it was 8am and this was only the second night that we have stayed. We were stuck with no place to go or transportation for that matter.

The price we reserved and got confirmation for, but never received. The free breakfast was nice until we realized the front desk locked us out of our room.

Good place to stay

My door key kept not working had to go fix 3 x they said because I put by my phone but it was never near my phone...lol..so they may need to figure out why that happens..real inconvenient when my room was way on other side of building.. a nail was sticking out of the mirror and stabed me in the arm. Not cool. Other than that it was ok for the price.

Overall my stay was good and the hotel got the job done.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

What I didn’t like was in was a little expensive for what it was. I wish the room had darker currents because the lights from outside kept waking me up. The room could have used more clean up before I arrived on the floors.

The bed was comfortable, location was convenient, and soaps smelt good. The television selection had everything I needed. I loved how quiet the room was I didn’t hear anyone else all night long.

I put my dirty wash cloths on the floor to be replaced with...

I put my dirty wash cloths on the floor to be replaced with clean ones and housekeeping just picked the dirty wash cloths off the floor and hung them back on the rack.