Reviews of Monumental Movieland Hotel 3 stars

#327 of 407 hotels in Orlando

Based on 2084 hotel reviews

Not a 3.2 star at all horrible
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

They had to change our rooms because the first room smelled very very very bad. Like unbearable bad and they also had lots of roaches in the hotel.

Good budget hotel
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I forgot a jacket in the room. The staff has basically ignored my attempts to try and locate/recover it, no reply to e-mail, impossible to get in contact with housekeeping manager etc. Big gap under door. People talking in the corridor felt like they were standing in the room talking.

Good location between the airport and the theme parks. Easy check-in and check-out.

I have been in cleaner portaloos at 3 day music festivals
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hotel run down, dirty Room doors massive gap at bottom which has both security and safety issues Poor cleanliness, room smelt musty and mouldy, lamp in room stained, window curtain ripped No coffee machine, no battery in smoke alarm, broken towel rail 4 guests staying yet constantly left only 2 towels when staff could be bothered Asked for extra towels which were very rarely delivered All towels and linen were well washed and threadbare Only 1 squashed pillow per person in bed Staff disinterested Whilst checking out staff continue to answer phone while dealing with us which was just downright rude The most damming thing was my 8 year old son said this was the worst hotel he had ever stayed in, which to be honest the whole family agreed with Would certainly not recommend and would never return unless it was as part of the demolition party They had the cheek to charge $100 deposit which I am still waiting to be returned

Scam
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I stayed at this place for 3 nights, the property asked for a 100$ deposit and they never gave it back, with zero communication even after I tried to contact them, I strongly advise not to book this hotel, they steal your money. Booking has been very unhelpful, too, with the resolution of this matter. Will not use the app again, if I can't trust them.

Not to happy
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Keys never worked had to wait 35 min. after check in to enter room.then everytme we went out had to wait for the keys to be done again. Keys did not work on side entrance doors so we had to walk all the way around everytime. Beds were rock hard, 1 roll of toilet paper, 2 towels.had to wait 1 hour for them to unlock pool gate.

Great location, awesome pool.

Would never go back her shocking place to live discrace ..staff are arrogant and very up themselves.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The place was falling apart absolut mess bed bugs and cock roches in my bed and over the walls I put these in side cups and taken them to the manager who was not a nice man at all would not co_operate and take responsibility for any of this...our discrace also this hotel shows sun loungers all over pool area...hotel was quite bizzy and there was only 8 sun bed in the pool area

Location that's all

All the staff were extremely helpful and really friendly.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Although you received fresh towels daily you did not get them till later in the evening.

All the staff were extremely helpful and really friendly. Nothing was ever to big or a problem.

The carpet on the floor was wet, and the room had a damp...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The carpet on the floor was wet, and the room had a damp smell. The building was under renovation, and it was all dusty and noisy. We heard the workers next to our door early in the morning. Not a relaxing stay at all. They forgot to leave towels after cleaning the room, and when we asked for towels at the front desk it took them almost one hour to bring them (after calling again)

Good Value
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Ideal location, comfortable enough, towels changed everyday, rooms cleaned daily, walking distance to Universal City Walk, had no problems at all, you get what you pay for for, pool lovely

Not going back
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Internet was a joke - not existing! Old and torn Towels, the worst I have seen! Instead of pillows, old sofa cushions!.

Good location, and breakfast next door was great. Staff tried to be helpful but it is an old and huge hotel!

Horrible stay!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

****Do not stay here !!!**** -There property was so disgusting my self and 2 kids almost left after the first night. -Staff was rude and unprofessional on all fronts. -We ask for 4 towels as we had 3 in the room and they gave us some story about they couldn’t allow us to have more towels than how many people were in the room. Then changed the story to the laundry machines are broken. -Got in the room and it smelt like bad body odor and had a half eaten sandwich in the trash barrel. -the pool area was so gross as the snack shack looked like it had a homeless person squatting behind it with trash and overgrown trees and weeds. Also no towels even after we ask for 3. -They take a $100 security deposit the night you check in and tell you it takes 7 days to get it back. -Last there was a huge cockroach in the front desk and while we stood there with myself and kids the 2 people behind the counter called to have someone else take care of it instead of just coming from behind the counter and disposing of it themselves. I had to tell me kids it was a cricket. ****Again Do Not Stay here!!!****

Horrendous!

I totally recommend.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

My room wasn’t cleaned one out of my seven days there.

The location is great. The staff is very helpful. Manuel was very attentive. There is a gym. Their pool is beautiful. There is a bus stop right opposite the hotel. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Hotel and staff were good
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Had a sales rep for timeshares in the lobby. HE WAS OBNOXIOUS. This was a major negative. This should not happen. Booking.com needs to share this info with potential customers. This alone will keep me from staying here again. Booking.com....get it right.

Staff was nice. Good service. Room cleaned daily.

You get what you pay for, just clean enough, but not great.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The place was pretty dirty. The sheets had stains. They never vacuumed the floors, the corners of the rooms were particularly dirty. I don't think they ever replaced any towels. I stayed over a week and I only had them in the room three times but other than making the bed, taking the change off the end table and wiping the countertop, I don't think they really cleaned anything. The waste baskets don't have bags, which is good for the environment, but they don't clean the bins so they have lots of sticky looking things on/in it. The place was going through a remodel so you couldn't walk through the entire thing. Our floor's door didn't have a handle to get in and the elevator was out, so we had to walk around a the building to get to our room. They have a shuttle to Disney but the times weren't great, so we never used it. At the same time this place was very inexpensive, so you get what you pay for.

Our tub was clogged and they had it fixed by the next morning. The hotel was pretty quiet. There was plenty of parking. The check-in process was quick. The door's lock worked.

Not in the room or hotel too long so hotel wasn't a priority for the vacation.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pillows not comfortable,washcloths and towels too thin and housekeeping needs to vacuum by moving stuff around instead of just the area that's openEverything else was ok especially since the whole hotel is being renovated as most of the hotel's on international drive have or are in the process of.Once renovations are done it will be a very good value for the money

On International drive,walking distance to universal, places to eat everywhere,trolly and lynx bus in front of hotel plenty to do all within walking distance even coca cola icon only a 20 minute walk which during rush hour is faster than vehicle traffic.

Location is perfect.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Outdated. Blankets n towels looked and felt rough and old. Beds were very uncomfortable and super cheap feeling. Saw a few bugs in the bathroom (ants and a small roach). A/c didn’t work that well.

Location is perfect. All the different movie posters throughout the facility. The gym was very nice. Nice restaurant on site.

Highly Disappointed
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was mold all on the ceiling. It was obvious they knew since they had a dehumidifier in the room. We also found sounds from a previous guest in our bed and food crumbs tucked under our bed. Woke up sick. Wouldn't recommend this hotel at all.

Free wifi although is was slow and the staff was nice when we checked in.

Very bad Guest Extorting policies, old and dirty hotel.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel has very bad policies which are not customer centric. They charged me $20 for receiving two little packages containing a smart wrist band and a car key I purchased online on Amazon. Amazon only charged me $7 for delivering the two items to the hotel in two days while the hotel charged me $10 for receiving each of the items from the postman. What kind of Shylock policy is that ripping off guest. Meanwhile I was not informed of such policy by the hotel and it is no where stated on booking.com that guest have to pay the hotel to receive a mail. The hotel room is old, dirty and always stinks. The carpet is old and very dirty. The bedsheets and bathroom towels are old, discoloured and worn out. There was no hot water running in the bathroom most of the time. The cleaners do not clean the room and bathroom/toilet properly. The internet service is very slow and goes off a lot of time. The hotel doesn't really care about their guest but only the money they will get from you. Please beware!!!! There are other cheaper hotels with better facilities and customer friendly services and policies on international drive Orlando.

Nothing really good here apart from its location on international drive.

very pleased with hotel, idealy placed near universal...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

very pleased with hotel, idealy placed near universal studios, conveinient bus service runs all along international drive, very cheap fares, hotel staff very helpful especially reception staff, very nice hotel would recommend it to anyone.

My stay was ok
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The fact that i had to put a $100 deposit down and didnt know it. Tub/shower was dripping all night and the air conditioner was sometimesy. Pillows was hard

Bed was soft, room was clean, great location

Stayed before, liked it, this time hated it
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Roach in bathroom, a/c did not work, had to move to different room, ice container was broken, old mattresses, shower head was broken

Laura from the staff was very nice and friendly

perfect location close to Universal St.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

room not very clean, very dirty carpet bugs in bathroom, pool ok but water also not clear

perfect location close to Universal St. and restaurants, good price

Good location, needs attention to detail on room cleaning.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was outdated and had at least an inch of dust around the edges of the carpet. Everything in the room could of done with a deep clean. The throws which cover the beds had a smell with them, as though they do not get cleaned regularly. There were numerous dirty marks on the edges of the table/doors. Although the room was outdated, in would make it a whole different experience if the room cleaning was better. There were 4 of us sharing the room, but only towels for 2/3 of us a lot of the time. We had to ask for more towels. All in all, attention to detail on the room cleaning would make it a different experience.

Location on International Drive is fab, there are Lynx and I-trolley stops virtually outside the hotel, close to eateries/ shops and a supermarket. Good to see they are making improvements in the hotel, and a competitive price compared to the other hotels in the same area.

Ok stay for a night or two. Renovations underway will make the place even better
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wi-Fi was very poor....slow speed IF you were able to connect

Great location to our event. Attached resteraunt with breakfast buffet at a reasonable price was very convenient and good. Although we did not use, the pool was large and the area was nice.

Poor
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I requested a handicap room and when checked in was told they were not ready as promised Disappointed with this necessity

The property was in need of updates to accommodate visitors, especially handicap visitors.

Good stay for the price you pay.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didnt like that they refused to check me in without giving them a $100 deposit that I was unaware of and that will take 3-10 business days to go back on my card. Thank goodness that I actually had it. I also didnt like the receptionist attitude about it. No explanation, no apology, no nothing other than well I am sorry I cant check you in until you give it to me.

My room was VERY clean and got cleaned daily. The location was great and in the evening after training I was able to walk to shops and restraunts and felt completely safe for a woman who was traveling alone. I also liked that they have a dehumidifier in the room. My husband and I just stayed in a very expensive hotel and it felt damp, and my room here didnt. When it was to loud I just turned it off.

It was ok.. And convenient for me bcuz It was closer to my event.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Check in time. Once you walk out the side doors the keys dont work or allow you to come back in. So than you have to walk all away round to the front...

I think you guys should chg the check in time. To drive from a different county or state and cant check in til 4pm sucks! It should be allowed if you have rooms avail 2pm,3pm... How is that going to hurt the company by allowing out of town ppl to check in early!!!

Needs to clean more the rooms
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

After going out with my friend on Saturday night , around 12 am. There were 3 cockroaches in the bathroom. We went downstairs to show them to the front desk. They took a note and that's it.

It is located in great location and beautiful pool area.

Hotel , no good
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was no clean , shuttle service always 15 to 20 min late , the room that I was assigned, the entrance was under renovation, so the presentation of the entrance of the room was horrible, Inside the room the carpet was dirty and old, The restaurant that serve breakfast was $6.99 no 4.99 but no worthy , bad service, hair on food and manager does not care much about customer servixe

Big rooms
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Xtra-crispy towels ( looks like 10 years old ) you can scrub your skin with it. It's better to bring your own towel.

Great location, everything close by. ( restaurant, fast food, parks ) The pool look nice, rooms are big, a lot of space, laundry facilities with reasonable price. A lot of parking space.

It was very pour
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our room was never swept. Picked up all kinds of stuff took it 2 the office 2 talk 2 a manager n she grabs it out of my hand so people didn't c it.manager said that she was going to send house keeping down and they never came. She said she would take money off my 6 day stay n she never did. 4 people in are room and they only gave us 3 towels. N I never new when you would get clean towels. Sometimes we had 2 call n ask 4 them. There house keeping would come in and take trash out. They would make are beds n never change the sheets.. what's the use of making a bed with dirty sheets. Laundry room had 2 washers n 2 dryers that worked. No outside bar like they advertise. Really wish I would of added 100 to go else where

Our needs were met and the price was affordable.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds were kinda of uncomfortable and the toilet paper was really rough.

The theme was cool, we walked around and looked at the posters on a couple of floors.

4.5
    fair, but urgently need improvement

Internet and better sheets

The internet was bad, eventhough it is calculated in the price. Pillows are hard. Sheets urgently need changing. They are very old and cause itching. Sometimes i got old towels that did not look white anymore. location is good.

Never again-no assistance give to handicapped
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The cleaning crew opened my door and knocked 2 other times to clean the room between 9:00am and 10:45am when check out was 11:00am. I let the front desk know about it and they still knocked again. Shower curtain holder was coming of the walls and held together by a red zip tie. Window faced the freeway-noisy. Tub water kept running in off position all times.

The room was large for 2 queen beds

Excellent, value-for-money property.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Excellent location right on I-Drive. Close to many restaurants and bars. Walking distance to Universal, and public transport available outside. Rooms were slightly dated but clean and well appointed. Comfortable beds, big fridge, and plenty of hot water. Free parking too. Whole hotel is being renovated and modernised - early signs are looking good!

Bugs in first room, moved to another room far away from...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bugs in first room, moved to another room far away from other family staying at hotel. They would not put rooms together the next day even though it was bugs that made us move across the hotel. I feel they should have made sure that our rooms were put back together the next day when it was on the hotel for the inconvenience of being moved because of bugs. They do not accommodate multiple rooms booked for the same family being put beside each other.

I won't stay there again.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

As I showered, he water started coming up quickly in the tub. I had to get out, and we had to wait for maintenance. The towels were old. The bed was not comfortable. The air conditioner did not cool.

Never again
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Broken window, bad conditions, horrible water pressure, uncomfortable beds, rough towels, bad lighting, more

Location and price though had I known how it truly was, I’d have gladly paid more to stay elsewhere even if farther away

The hotel was fine.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We reserved this hotel because they told us that we could leave the baggage in the lobby while we were in the park the last day, but when we arrived they said that we could not leave it because they were in renovation. That kind of ruined our weekend because we would lost one day of going to the park and the money we paid. Fortunately we could leave the baggage the last day, but it was not nice that they said one thing and when we get there said other.

The hotel was fine. Great location to the park.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Roaches, no tv remote, puddle of water on floor, smell of mildew, bathroom door broken, stained sheets. I have pictures of it all. THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD.

3rd time we've stayed
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Beds are very hard, and not a lot of extra outlets available in room if you need to charge phones and stuff, but otherwise we love this place.

Convenient to universal and good location

You get what you pay for.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room had a really bad odor, the sheets/blanket did not seem clean, pillows were so thin, and the front desk staff was NOT at all helpful.

The location.

Maid service is excellent great location to park.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Went to check in and paid and only had me in one room when i booked 2 rooms for what i paid so had to wait and get my second room which was down from the other room we had kids ao this was a nightmare. Had to repay 100 security deposit 2 times. Staff at front desk was okay. Hot water takes forever to heat up in shower. And locks on rooms and doors are terrible sometimes they work sometimes they dont. I worked at a hotel for years and never had that much trouble with door locks. And free shuttle to park doesnt come till 11:35am and pick up from park is 7

Maid service is excellent great location to park.

It is close to universal studios, on I-drive.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The t.v. and wifi did not, also some of the outlets did not work as well.the beds was old not a good or even decent mattress. The frame of the bed stuck out to where if you were not careful you could bump you leg when you walk by.

It is close to universal studios, on I-drive.

Overall comfortable. Totally worth it.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Maybe the old appearance of the facilities? Definitely the wifi could be better!

everything is good!I don’t understand why some peolple left awful reviews. For me the room is clean the bed is soft the pillows not so puffy but still comfortable. And for that price? Yes please!

My stay was horrible
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

May stay was the worst experience ever. No hot water in the room and the internet sucks. You only can access your rooms by elevators. The customer service barely spoke English. I had a Bad experience

Location on I drive.

To sum up our stay was the room was good enough and the location was great.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room keys didn't work the first time, had to walk all the way around the buiding to get new keys because of construction. WiFi didn't work, had to wait until evening of the 2nd day to get clean towels.

location was great, and room rate was good.

A cost effective location pretty close to Universal Studios in Orlando.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The front office staff had everyone standing around waiting until 4 pm on the dot to check in. So it was a really long wait to get our key.

The pool was heated and really, really nice. We were the only guests in it.

The location is good.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I️t was filthy, the bathroom had mold inside, the bed sheets were old and worn out, the pillows were so thin and uncomfortable, the beds are small. Plus they have nothing available for fun at the hotel couldn’t find the game room. I️ would not recommend this hotel to anyone it’s not worth your money.

The location is good.

Super convienent location for getting a lyft super fast,...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

All vending machines were sold out of water (all 9 that I could find at least) two were sold out of EVERYTHING, and the ATM was empty. These things need to be restocked!!! And we were told just 3 weeks before our trip that we were fine to leave our luggage there after check out while we went to a park (our flight didn’t leave until late that night) but when the time came they wouldn’t let me mad we had to carry our luggage in the hot park with us all day. Very disappointing because that was the only reason I booked this motel in the first place.

Super convienent location for getting a lyft super fast, great price for Orlando and included transportation to theme parks.

For price the stay did the job; won’t be returning.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Aesthetically, the hotel is displeasing. From the front it looks old and abandoned. A big chunk of tiles on front left corner is missing, exposing the wood. The signage outside isn’t inviting either. The lobby is super outdated with mirrored ceiling tiles; looked like a 70’s porn movie set! The hotel has an odd/old smell to it. Carpeting looks dirty/worn. The room carpet had bleach stains. We got in the elevator that was in the middle of property and it had been littered ( I know that was a dirty/lazy guest) but these are things staff need to fix.In the afternoon, hot water was a gamble and weak water pressure. Ironing board in room, but no iron.

Price; spring break in Orlando gets crazy (I booked months in advance to guarantee I had someplace affordable to stay). Room was clean. Beds ok. Plenty of parking. When we needed maintenance for a safe issue; they came in a timely manner. The gentleman was friendly and resolved problem quickly. Front desk lady was nice. Hot water only in am.

will return.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

They need better towels and enough towels for four people.

the price is usually great, the fitness center is small. the Black Angus restaurant is great and convenient. There has never been any issues with noise. the laundry is convenient. There is a mini fridge and micro oven and coffee maker.

Great location but not comfortable. I would not stay there again.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

First night when we arrived Room was set to 55 F, it was so cold. Heater was not working. They fixed it next morning. Not hot water on first night either Comforters and pillow are so old. We found a cockroach in the bathroom. Our room was by the road so it was a bit noisy. The phone in the room we used to call the front desk is from dinosaur age. It was so hard to communicate thru it.

It was close to many attractions. Central location

great to put your head down for a few hours
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

cleanliness of rooms and beds towels are like a cheese greater/ sandpaper dodgy extension in sockets near bed very old fashioned hotel internet is not great especially at night and early mornings broken taps and floods on high excursion bus can be unreliable to the parks very small games room not all working properly waste of tokens. photos need updating

crystal location great if you dont plan to spend time in the hotel! awesome friendly staff and very helpful equipment in room

Awful and gross
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very sketchy at night and room was dirty. Sheets so old could see mattress through them,!big gap under door, filthy in corners, hot water too 10 min to work, lamp didn't work, bathrooms lights worked occasionally, phone in room rang all night and no o e would say anything. Buttons on phone would not connect to where they were supposed to.

A bit disappointing
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Cleaning service Was terible, the hotel was dirty and the toewls and amenities were the worst i have Ever seem in hotels before. Also the transfer service That They offer (that could be great ) is a bit disappointing because is always late, full and There is no many time options.

Location And free parking

I should not have been charged in full for this room
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

My room was paid in full and when I arrived they told me there were no rooms available. We had to wait 30 minutes for the two people at the counter whisper to each other before they gave us a room with one bed as I had paid for two beds. I asked for extra blankets so my kid can sleep on the floor and they never gave us any. Bad hotel

nice but could be alot better
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

bed we re hard as bricks. fell like boards. tv did not have any sports channels

nice staff easy check in. restaurant next door had very good food. Room very clean tv was nice hotel is and a very good location to get to a lot of Orlando events.

It was okay for the 2 nights
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The first room we were given

First room we were given was not clean.My wife spoke to the front desk about the room. We were told to come back to front desk and were given a much nicer and cleaner room.The staff were nice and friendly.

Good value for the money.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Some confusion at check-in about payment process and the taking of a $100.00 deposit, also charging a resort fee.

Good location. The hotel itself is dated and could use a makeover. My room was comfortable. Very close to Universal Studios. Check-in took some time,

Checked out at midnight so I wouldn’t have to stay another 8 hours.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There were roaches and apparently bedbugs, as I’m having an allergic reaction according to my urgent care physician. Signage about where ice machines are, at least on the third floor, was wrong. Staff didn’t seem at all enthused to be doing their job. There is a serious lack of outlets in the rooms. No free WiFi.

Conveniently located right on I-Drive.

Dirty, rude, worst bed ever.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bed was the worst I had ever slept on. The floor would of been better. Refused to let me cancel my last day of reservations. Was not clean at all!!! Had to call to get a shower curtain and towels. Tried to rush me out the morning of check out. Check out time is 11:00 banged on my door at 9:00 and wanted to know if I was leaving. Stayed there last year was very clean and nice not this year. Will never stay there again. Too many hotels to choose from.

Price and location.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was no Hot water. I spent 13 hours there and there was no hot water in the morning. There was a kid running around the halls at 2 am. Every hour or so someone would slam a door waking us up. Not a place to stay if you are looking to sleep at night.

Price and location.

You get what you pay for!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Although there were two beds in the room, they were very small. The room was cleaned daily but was still quite dirty. We had a dirty towel given to us one day. There was an odd smell about the place that lingered to our clothes that were hung up. There was breakfast advertised but it was awful! All the fruit looked half rotten, the staff were overworked (think they had 20 tables between 2, along with cleaning, serving drinks etc.)

The hotel is very close to Universal Studios so that was good. There was a few supermarkets and restaurants near so that was good. Clean towels everyday. Staff were friendly

I want make the mistake of booking with them again!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I was not allowed to cancel my reservation within 2 months of staying so I felt forced to stay. The bed was so horrible I might as well have been on the floor. I was under the impression they had FREE shuttles to the parks per what I read on their site BUT they only left once a day at like 11:30! I paid a $100 deposit which said that would turn the phone on in my room but the phone never worked and when I complained about that they said that the deposit form hadn't been updated and the deposit had nothing to do with the phone. So the phone in the room is just for looks????

The shower strength was good

Good price, good location, no one spoke English, rooms were dirty.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was dirty and had mold in it. Bed hard and pillows uncomfortable. Sheets were thread bare. My 12 year old son was afraid to sleep under the covers. Although there is a shuttle service to the parks- there is one time out and one time back. The times did not work for us. The walk is more than a mile so we had to pay for parking ($22.00) each day.

The price was great.

good stay for the $$ paid
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

requested early check in a month in advance still didn't get. Arrived at 3: 52 to check in was told check in was a 4pm. carpets were dirty and dusty. didn't like the adjoining room doors on both side of my room. Partner found a small roach in the bathroom.

great price. they have a pool and game area. Although I didn't have enough time to enjoy either I like the pool looked clean.

The pool was clean, but it didn't have any towels, so my...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Housekeeping came in once the whole week and I still had to wait several hours for clean towels. I was told that the was no bus passing in front of the hotel, but there was a bus stop directly in front of the front doors of the hotel. This misinformation put my kids and me in a dangerous taxi situation.

The pool was clean, but it didn't have any towels, so my children had to run back upstairs to our room soaking wet only to find that housekeeping didn't bring us any towels. Luckily I brought some from home.

While overall the property was a good place for an overnight stay, it did not have the "wow" factor
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There were not enough electrical outlets to be able to plug in my computer. Maintenance solved the problem by providing an extension; but in my opinion, this was something that should have been thought of beforehand. Additionally, the remote to TV connection only worked when the remote was in a certain position. This became annoying after awhile.

I had a problem with the TV and the lack of electrical outlets. Maintenance responded quickly and solved the problem. The bed was comfortable and the facilities were good.

Best location, no breakfast, fair room rate, bad wifi.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The cleanliness in the room and also very bad wifi connection.

Best location because the I Ride stop is just in front of the hotel and very close to Universal Studios.

Too expensive for what it was. The Floridian next door was cheaper and nicer.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Furniture was falling apart. Bed was not very comfortable. Not the cleanest.

Large television in room. Good location next to universal and many restaurants. Had a very nice pool area.

Very uncomfortable
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds were very old and hard the pillows were not comfortable and only 2 flat pillows were on each bed, the air condition was loud and sounded like a water call, the towels looked as if there needed to go in the garbage. The hotel and the Room smells!! It’s a dump! Need to be upgraded! It was so bad I didn’t stay the entire time there so I lost a night, I was suppose to stay three nights but I only stayed two nights so I lost money.

Just for sleep and take a shower otherwise don't pick up.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Cleaness, the carpet present in most of rooms was dirty and smelly mood. All aspects of the hotel looks old and in bad shape. The free WiFi was terrible impossible to use.

Localization

Good location, so so hospitality experience
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room does not have a very clean appearance. Definetely the worst internet connection I have ever gotten in a Hotel, ever! Staff is not really helpful: I complained over and over for the internet to be fixed and never was, they gave me wrong information about the check out time. They charge a security fee of $100, however it takes 3-7 business days to be returned, no one told me that during the check in. Had to ask for more bath towels as they only provided a single one per day; had to specifically ask for the bedsheets to be changed after two days of use and the bed not being changed; the housemaid kept banging on the door during the morning even with the do not disturb sign on

Close to universal and walking distance to a walgreens nearby and that is pretty much it. The room is spacious too

I do recommend on conditon you have credit card
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

They canceled our reservation due to prepayment issues without any information. Booking.com intervention was needed and everything finished fine

Good value for price. Comfortable room. Nice girls at front desk