Reviews of Best Western Plus Newport Mesa Inn 3 stars

2642 Newport Boulevard, Costa Mesa, CA 92627, USA

#3 of 23 hotels in Costa Mesa

Once registered and in my room it went very well.......
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Upon arrival my reservation, made thru booking.com, could not be found. I had called earlier in the day to let them know I would be a late arrival. I was assured this would be no problem. I had a message on my cell saying they were looking forward to my arrival and it stated my reservation number. I showed this to the desk clerk. This produced no help. While I was provided a room this was a most unpleasant episode. By the way parking slots are quite small for a space to get into and out of a car. This was not a pleasant surprise early in the a.m.

Room accommodation very nice and quiet. Breakfast was nicely served, hot and fruit was fresh and tasty.

Absolutely amazing!

No complaints whatsoever. Loved everything.

The front desk associates were extremely helpful and very friendly. I called the front desk at about 10 am the day of check out and asked if we could extend our check out time. They extended it by and hour and a half at no extra charge! When checking out the front desk man let us keep a room key because I enjoy collecting them from my vacations. They offer a great selection for breakfast. As well as free WiFi. They give you a fresh remote. And even have a little basket of snacks & water in the room at no extra charge! They provide you with plenty of shower stuff, including a toothbrush & toothpaste, razor & shaving cream, a sewing kit, and a make up remover wipe! AMAZING!

The Café on property for breakfast far exceeded our...

The carpets need to be updated and the bathroom needed updating but overall a good experience!

The Café on property for breakfast far exceeded our expectations! The rooms were clean and roomy, location was just off the freeway, and the front desk staff were very gracious.

i'll stay in your hotel but never will eat breakfast

breakfast is INVARIABLY the same in years Scramble eggs No CHOICE , Coffe cup are in carton!!! SUNDAY BRUNCH they don't serve , we arrived at 9am too late for Bacon/sausage DEFINITLY i never go again

The rooms are spacious clean, internet works great, all working people in the hotel are very helpfull and nice

The facility had a strange smell--like a airfreshner covering up cigarette smoke...

The breakfast could have been better--fresh made oatmeal instead of packaged oatmeal and some fresh fruit/berries. I had noisy neighbors and had to call the front desk to resolve the issue. It took a while, but I eventually fell asleep.

Staff don’t go out of their way at all!!!! It’s like you owe them
    • Quadruple Room with Bathtub - Disability Access

No cork screws available anywhere?!? Seriously ?! Go buy one across the street ? We were told?! They didn’t sell any across the street after going?! Now what?!? So not good !

Front desk staff

Nice and Spacious, Great Breakfast
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Nothing bad to note. Really nice place, especially considering the money for this area.

Very spacious room, very clean. One level up from a typical Best Western. And the breakfast was nice with real eggs, potatoes, and bacon. The staff in the breakfast room was very friendly. Plus the hotel was quiet at night and the bed was comfortable. 3/4 mile away from Upper Newport Bay county park with miles of running and walking trails.

Awesome hotel!

For the first night they put 2 bottle of water in the room but after first night they didn't replace them. It should be every night 2 bottle as complimant. Also in breakfast they should serving, boiled eggs and some chocolate nutella for waffles.

The beds are very comfortable especially when you come to hotel after spending long hours on plane. Television is very big and quality. Room size also bigger then expected. Hotel has small pool for relaxing. For breakfast can make waffle in 2 minutes by yourself. Staff is quite friendly. For Location, you can find near hotel a starbucks, gas station, restourants etc. This was my second time in this hotel and if i come again to L.A i'll go third time.

Great value and service. Best breakfast around.

Breakfast was like going to a restaurant. The staff was great as was the food. I liked the underground parking as well as it kept the car clean and safe. Room was clean and the bed was comfy. Will definitely be back.

It was our first time at a Best Western Plus so we didn't know what to expect; we were satisfied.

I thought the bed could have been more comfortable; it seemed to droop a little toward the middle. However, we didn't have trouble sleeping.

Coffee in the lobby was a pleasant surprise. It was always nice and hot in the mornings but only warm in the afternoon. The bathroom was quite adequate but nothing special. The breakfast simple but again quite adequate. The staff that took care of the breakfast was very attentive. We stayed five nights and our room was taken care of every day. I didn't notice any cleanliness issues and that was a definite plus.

• King Room with Spa Bath

Lady at front desk was rude, couldn’t accommodate us pictures posted didn’t match what room says.. Left hotel middle of night with 2 minors 4 & 8 and had to find another hotel at 11:30pm.. Said would put me in another room said she had other rooms available ran my credit card then said nothing was available.. Said would refund me to call booking company left hotel pissed off and had to go stay at another hotel to only find out they wont refund me.. We never even got into a room

I have never experienced a bad stay.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Roll-In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I have never experienced a bad stay. This is the only hotel I stay at when visiting my daughter who attends Vanguard University easy access to beach cities and Fwys. The House Keeping staff is what keeps me coming back.

The room was a basic hotel room, I would never pay that for a hotel room... I was looking forward to

Not much, staff was very helpful

The breakfast was mediocre there were no eggs everything seemed to be from the microwave toaster Eggos the jacuzzi was broken when the site said it had a Jacuzzi they screwed up our booking reservations they told me through booking.com that this facility was like two blocks from the beach where they actually scheduled us for was like 10 miles away from the beach so I ended up having to pay $200 more than I intended to pay I would like a refund... I don't think I should have paid anything because of their mistake.

Good play to stay in Costa Mesa.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Overall pleased with everything. Doesn't have the fancy look of newer facilities but good value and met our needs.

Front desk staff and breakfast room staff were friendly and courteous. Convenient parking both in the undergroup area as well as outside near access to our room. Pleasantly surprised to have bottled waters (no surcharge like the big hotels) plus two big shiny apples and a package of cheese crackers. Nice little pool area that was well maintained.

I have never experienced a bad stay at this location. I recommend this location highly!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

I was satisfied with my stay, no dislikes.

Front desk staff are very friendly and accommodating. The housekeeping staff are quickly available to assist with any extra towels or accessories needs. Hotel property clean and beautifully landscaped. Quick and easy to get to the Newport Beach. If your are visiting a student at Vanguard University perfect location to stay.

Nice hotel and facilities, easy to park and good breakfast
    • Executive King Room

The walls and very thin and it can get a bit loud on weekend nights (babies may have trouble falling asleep because of that).

Conveniently located and nice and big room with a little kitchen corner with sink, microwave and fridge. Pool and little jacuzzi !

I would stay again!

The AC was a little noisy. We did have a defective shower head but it was replaced within 30 minutes! Excellent service.

The breakfast was the best of ANY hotel breakfast included with room. The food was delicious, varied, coffee was great but what put it over the top, was the white linen tablecloth on the table and it was changed between EACH customer. Very classy and excellent!!

We will definitely stay and recommend this hotel. All employees were great.

The mattress was a little too firm as we were not used to firmness.

The food was the best. Eggs perfect, sausage and potatoes especially tasty. Loved the entire meal, including the coffee and orange juice. I am highly recommending your hotel Costa Mesa location. One of the best --- or maybe the very best in years.

Great Place to Stay

The hotel service was excellent. When we locked ourselves outside of our room the front desk worked promptly to get the electrician to come and open our door. Which was less than 3 minute when he showed up at the front desk. The front service personnel was Excellent. They were friendly and treated us like family and not a number. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.

The breakfast area was nice however I was in a hurry to...

The breakfast area was nice however I was in a hurry to leave in the morning and they would not let us take the food to go. I am a florist for weddings and that is very inconvienient as many times I need to leave quickly in the morning to get to events. If they added a to go box option it would be great.

Normal

Price way to high. Not much is there in the walking distance. Breakfast is served (small portions) instead of letting people to serve themselves, selection poor. Slow internet.

Rooms are big and clean. Underground parking alway has enough free spaces.

Comfortable, clean, spacious and well kept.

The location wasn't that brilliant. Next to a freeway and although there was a gas station, supermarket, Starbucks and a fast food place next door the neighbourhood didn't feel that safe. More of a stopover hotel than a place to spend a few days.

The reception was welcoming and there was plenty of room to park. The swimming pool was nice. The room was pretty big and the beds comfortable. It was clean and safe. Fine for a family with kids.

Nice stay

Comfortable, clean, large rooms. Very helful and caring staff. Good location, short drive to mean locations. Wifi is good. We were all happy with our stay as a family. Pool is a plus.

One day in Costa Mesa
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Workout area was small and hot.

Good location for flying out of John Wayne Airport. Easy to get to beach/pier, restaurants. The two ladies at checkin were sweet and very helpful!

Nice hotel!

No complaints.

We had two adjoining rooms for 2 adults and 5 kids, age 9-17. I love the décor of the rooms: nice wood furniture with marble tops, very comfortable and pleasant. There was bottled water and snacks for each room free of charge. The breakfast was a bit different from most hotels and had many choices.

The property was nice.

The women at the front desk had slit of attitude when we called in for an early check in. Either than that we had a nice weekend.

The property was nice. There was plenty of parking. The rooms were clean and comfortable.

I would stay again without hesitation!

The evening staff left a little to be desired and was busy socializing with friends and coworkers and were a little rude when asked questions... felt like we were bothering them. The daytime staff... Amazing!

Overall the rooms were very organized and clean. The breakfast was nice after having a long evening and traveling with children.

Bad experience by hotel checkin staff person.

The woman who checked us in was rude, unfriendly and made our initial experience bad. She never said hello, smiled or talked to us. She banged papers down on counter, talked to house staff in a rude manner on the phone to see if our room was ready. She was shuffling papers and never looked at us. She should not be working in hospitality. Downright bad experience. And I was overcharged by 50.00 on my credit card and booking .com is handling dispute now. So the hotel did not deliver the rate quoted to me by booking.com. Now I have to spend time to get my money refunded. This is very aggravating.

location to beach was good. clean facilities and good breakfast.

Outstanding value for the money.

Outstanding value for the money. It feels like a much more expensive hotel than the price would indicate. The room came with complimentary snack and water, and the staff went out of their way to handle every little problem. This is the place I will stay at if I'm in the area.

Guess you can get cheaper places that are not much worse

Breakfast was very basic. The whole place feels a bit run down. Extremely noisy A/C. When I arrived there were some guys in the back of the parking area (where I had to park) with some big SUV pick ups having a 'party' They were pretty noisy and wasted and made you feel uncomfortable.

There wasn't anything particular to like about this place.

We stayed for two nights my boyfriend truck it's big it...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

We stayed for two nights my boyfriend truck it's big it was hard to find a space for it the staff promptly help us with a safe parking makes us feel appreciate this hotel it's amazing I'm a very picky person I have no conplains I totally. Recommend this hotel !

Nice hotel

Terrible Internet connection. If you plan to use Internet during business trip, you do better find another place to stay. I am very curious why so good hotel (that is mostly for business travelers) pays no attention to poor Internet connection.

Parking was for free, that's a great bonus, since most nearby hotels charge you. Room was clean and spacious. Nice decor. We found some complimentary food in the room. View was to the green zone. Comfortable bed. Breakfast was good.

I was very upset that we had to checkout because of the ...

I was very upset that we had to checkout because of the power being turned off at 9 and we were not told about it when booked I feel I should be discounted because of rush to get out

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

I will never stay here again.

I had booked a King room and we got place in a Queen, then that night around midnight our AC wasn't working called up to the front the gentlemen named Kahud was very rude! He hung up on us when we were talking to him, we went down there and said we wanted to speak to the manager in the morning he then replied back with "To bad there is no manager here in the morning, I am the night manager so you will have to talk to me" We then went back to the room and called corporate and then waved us off and said go head I dont care. We have never been so mistreated and to put in a lot of money for that stay was a joke. I will never stay at this hotel again!!!!! Horrible service from their higher staff members.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Old outdated rooms.. not worth the price

Old dated rooms! had a bad odor, enough to give me a migraine!Way overpriced for such a dated place.. it's 20l7 people, update your rooms or lower your prices... I wouldn't stay there again.. for the price you can stay at a nice modern clean hotel! I did ask for a room with no odor..however they all smelled the same! Save your money!

Weekend in Costa Mesa, CA.

I have no comments to offer. Would recommend early reservation in order to stay at this hotel.

Very helpful staff at the desk AND at the morning breakfast. Very good location for my visit to Costa Mesa.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Pleasant staff, convenient location for NPBeach.
    • King Room - Disability Access

The property is OK, would need renovation to make rooms & bed more comfy and pleasant.

The staff was friendly,great to have breakfast on property included in price.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Simply delightful!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The gym is a little to be desired, and unfortunately people don't obey the no smoking by the building sign, but otherwise, our stay was amazing!

Loved this hotel! Loved the amazing service and front desk staff. Loved that they worked with us to get us the perfect room. The breakfast was delicious, the breakfast staff were delightful. The rooms are very spacious, the bed is super comfortable, and the pool was nice and clean. Very very pleased with our stay!

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

This hotel has everything you need.

Very friendly staff, nice extras in room (apples, water). Breakfast was great - staff went out of their way to assist. Made sure I had a ride to the airport at their cost.

great hotel and service for the money!!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

If you had fresh cut fruits, Hey that is California and the fruit is the freshest and best...😆

The food was great and the guys in there were very friendly and courteous in

Stay at Best Western Costa Mesa

Near freeway but couldn't hear it much and there's wasn't much around within walking distance

Comfortable place and room . Was tidy and neat. Good value for money

rooms were large and quiet, bed comfortable.

the breakfast was a bit basic and processed like apart from the scrambled eggs which were freshly made. décor is a bit dated.

rooms were large and quiet, bed comfortable. freshly made scramble eggs saved the breakfast offer.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Go for the biggest tub!
    • King Room with Spa Bath

No problems

The staff was amazing! Melissa at the front desk helped us out with anything we needed and made us feel so welcomed. She was the best! Great seevice and loved the jacuzzi/spa tub!🤘

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Good place to stay if you have a car

We had the ice machine outside our room and it was quite noisy through the night, not much within walking distance, you need a car

Clean room, good breakfast, plenty of room

90% pleased

There was a good variety of self serve items at breakfast but it was not a "served" or made to order breakfast. (As was stated by another review I think). The hot items of eggs and bacon were kept under a watchful attendance's eye and portioned out to you. The bacon was pretty limp and greasy and the eggs had been in the steamer too long. The hotel was nice but just a bit pricey, not going to complain too much cuz it was spring break but would want a better price next time.

Beds comfortable, room had nice ammenites and was clean. Staff very friendly. Pool was clean and hot tub good size. Really liked that the hotel was completely non-smoking and rooms didnt have an odor to them. Snacks and water bottles in room at check in was nice. Coffee always in the lobby (both regular and decaf)was great. Would definitely stay agan.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Staff was really nice and friendly room very clean also...

down flaw got the business suit and it wasn't quiet like they said it would be. Bed was very uncomfortable. Beds need a mayor upgrade

Staff was really nice and friendly room very clean also loved the free breakfast I thought it would like the other hotels coffee and pastries but no was a full menu. Eggs, bacon, ham, sausages, toasted bread, pastries, potatoes, waffles, juice and coffee the staff serving the food very nice.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

It was nice and we would stay again.

The only negative was that to go for dinner you have to travel a short distance.

We all thought the breakfast was really nice. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The room was very nice and our overall stay was very pleasant.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Pros and Cons to Consider...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The worst part of my stay was the price!!! I could had gotten a room at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas for cheaper. They hiked the prices for high demand of the music festival and tattoo convention I went to. Ridiculous Price Best Western, Shameful!!! Also the motel was located on a one way street so when I needed to get gas I had to drive a couple blocks to get to the AMPM that was a hundred feet away. That was annoying. The coffee that they brag to be so good... Isn't.

The best thing was the breakfast buffet for sure. There was a huge variety of decent tasting food which was a nice bonus to not have to worry about my first meal of the day. The location was right next to the music festival we attended. The beds were extremely comfortable and the room had a nice set up. There was a kind of inconvenient to get to gas station, Jack in the Box, skate shop and multiple mini marts close by to BW. The Attic Skate Shop was a hidden gem! The motel is located right off and on the freeway too which was time saving.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Excellent.

Nothing. Was excellent for the price range.

Excellent. For the price, it's really nice. Friendly staff, free cookies at desk, then in the room complimentary apples, chips, granola bars and bottled water, coffee maker with real glass cups, fast wifi, big room, granite countertops throughout, no hotel smell, TV remote wrapped in sanitized closed package, toilet with sanitized strip over the lid to show it was cleaned, just a really well kept hotel. Highly recommend for the price range.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

We would stay here again.

Not unusually-friendly staff, but totally fine and competent. When the blow dryer blew out they brought a new one up fairly quickly.

Very clean. Comfortable beds. The usual breakfast with lots of standard options. Fresh cookies in the afternoon. Overall we were very happy with our stay here.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Good value for the money and a great central location for what I need.

Better workout facilities - the elliptical is very old. More fresh fruit selection at the breakfast buffet.

The staff is friendly and responsive. Facility is clean and the beds are comfortable. For the price a very good deal.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Good affordable hotel

Good location (easy to find, Jack in the Box & Gas Station within walking distance), plenty of parking spaces, nice size room (table & chairs you can actually sit around), clean room, friendly staff, good breakfast (breakfast staff very accommodating), quiet hotel.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Good Experience Again

Like most hotels the elliptical in the work out room is older and an upgrade would be nice.

The staff here continues to provide excellent service. This is my third stay over the last 4 months - very consistent.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Great place to stay for.out of town work

There was a pretty heavy rain storm during our stay, one of the rooms had either a metal roof or a metal duct that the rain drummed on fairly loud most of the night. The other two rooms were great.

Great selection of hot and cold items for breakfast

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

The friendliness of the staff.

The friendliness of the staff.prompt service. Very helpful. Clean and cosy. Complimentary coffee all day in the lobby. Breakfast is great and diverse.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

2 night stay

lighting in rooms was awful, no fan in bathroom for venthilation. nosy guests watching me at my vehicle and blocking me in when trying to leave and then following me and stared at when they saw me again with comments made. No replenishment of welcome package which included chips, apples, granola bars, and water.

very helpful and personable staff, extremely accommodating and friendly!

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Almost great, not quite
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The room was so stuffy I had to sleep with the air conditioner on the whole time.

Having breakfast available in the morning and the staff helped me find some fresh lemon for my drink

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

Nice room, rude staff.

The guy who checked us in was SO rude. He did not let me know that they charge a deposit and said "we only let guests know about that when they use a debit card to pay and not a credit card". Breakfast was awful. They said the checkout time is 11am and not 12:30pm like it says when you book this place. Overall, worth it for the money but our stay was such a hassle every step of the way.

The room was much nicer than expected.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

Great value for money, clean and laundry facilities

All was above expectations! Great value for money.

Great value for money: with laundry faciities, free coffee, free cookies and great free breakfast. Very friendly staff in breakfast room. If you want ro uses washing mashine you beed usd 3 in quarters. Perfect place for one night!

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Will stay here again when in area on business.

The equipment in the fitness center was older especially the elliptical. There was no yogurt or fruit other than canned or bananas and apples.

Very clean and friendly. Bathrooms had been upgraded and the toiletries were excellent quality and numerous in number. Staff was excellent - friendly and helpful. Bed was comfortable. Good channel selection (had Bloomberg News) on the cable option.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Overall a good place to stay..

I didn’t like the filling in the pillows. Not very clean on the stairs/carpets from the lobby. The colours are very dated around the hotel. Made it look quite depressing. (Just my view) The breakfast area is very disjointed. Can all the food not be put together in one place? No plates by the toaster/breads.

Bedroom was very clean. The gentleman on the night shift was particularly helpful. For the price very good value with breakfast included. Friendly service.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Called ahead to inform of late check in the front desk lady...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Sunday night after getting back to the hotel from a long day i requested 3 towels.. but was only given 2 from the front desk lady a younger girl, she questioned me about 3 towels and toilet paper? As well as gave me dirty looks and only proceeded to give me 2 towels, maybe because it was only me and my girlfriend but my girlfriend needed another towel for her hair.. so that really didn't sit well with me for the lady to do so.. especially her dirty looks and her questioning me. It was Sunday the 23 around midnight. If the management could contact me about this situation it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Called ahead to inform of late check in the front desk lady was awesome to keep our room got in around 10pm the gentlemen checking me in was super nice!

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

The friendly staff at breakfast, the cookies at the front...

A twenty dollar charge per night for a roll-away is expensive.

The friendly staff at breakfast, the cookies at the front desk, and the snacks and water bottles in the room were all very nice touches! (I appreciate that they offered gluten-free muffins at breakfast!)

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Comfortable and friendly!

Need to improve the quality of the food! Need a fan in the fitness area. Really hot there because it's so close to the hot tub

Clean, friendly staff, workout area, pool

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Wonderful Place to Stay

The tv was tuned too loud in the dining room, but we were able to sit in a back room, so it really wasn't a problem to us. I would have liked a softer pillow. It was hard to push down the legs on the recliner chair..minor problems compared to the rest of a great stay!

The young ladies were fantastically helpful and friendly. Their bright smiles started the day off right. Their courtesy to the costomers, and each other, was frosting on the cake. We loved them. The waffles were yummy, the variety of eggs, tasty, and the gluten free muffin? Oh so good! It was close to the college, too. A great nigh's sleep, comfortable king sized bed.

I was surprised at how clean it was and all the extras that...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

I was surprised at how clean it was and all the extras that were included in this price. The breakfast was really good and the staff at breakfast was very friendly and eager to help. I would stay here again and was a good value compared to other hotels in the area.

Staff was great.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Staff was great. Room was very comfortable, however the couch left a little to be desired - kind of broken down. But on a scale of 1-10 I'm giving it a 9 3/4!!

• Reviewed: 12 September 2016

Great breakfast staff.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Quite a lot of noise from passing cars. The worst gym I've ever used. No one at reception to check us out. Won't be back.

Great breakfast staff.

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

I loved the location directly across from the OC Fair.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

I loved the location directly across from the OC Fair. The rooms were clean and staff was very cheerful and ready to assist in anyway. During the morning breakfast, we recieved a warm welcome from Ms. Dane and young Mr. Parker. I have stayed twice at this location and look forward to staying here in the future. Highly recommend it!

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

Good quality pillows and mattresses, decent sheets.

Unattractive slip resistant tile flooring in bathrooms. Poor quality towels (probably decent when new, but the hotel is either not cycling them out soon enough, or laundering them incorrectly). Noisy A/C units (compressor clutch and blower cycling on and off). Specific to room 133: Elevator hydraulic equipment noise; either some major sound proofing needs to be done or that room should be converted to some other use. Complemenatary breakfast: It's very nice that they offer it, but hoestly, it's nothing you really want to eat.

Good quality pillows and mattresses, decent sheets. Clean; daily maid service. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

Excellent choice

The wifi was terrible.

Very nice accomodations for the price. Certainly the nicest Best Western I have been to. Room is very nice and breakfast is very good.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

DMC

The room was spacious and clean. It was only 13 minutes away from Newport Beach. Breakfast was good. Staff was nice. There was plenty of parking spaces.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

Not for me
    • Standard King Room

Got to Hotel and were told they didn't have our reservation. Had to call booking.com to fix. Next morning my sister in law got locked out of her room for 2 hours because battery was dead on lock. We had adjoining rooms but management did not have a key to unlock. (They did give her a $50 refund for her inconvenience). Side entry door stopped working, battery dead. Advertisement listed restaurant, there is diner type food from 5:30 pm to 8:30pm. They say they have a full bar and they don't.

Nice selection of breakfast food and very friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

OLD, WORN OUT ROOM!
    • Standard King Room

1. Non working dead bolt 2. Broken floor lamp 3. Couch with broken springs 4. Saggy, worn out mattress 5. Couldn't take a bath without the shower drowning you

Very nice lobby staff. Beautiful, clean lobby. BUT, the room was a totally different experience!!!!

• Reviewed: 30 July 2016

breakfast was amazing, so many options.

Ice machine needed on the second floor

breakfast was amazing, so many options. Hotel was very pretty, from the flowers outside to the chandeliers inside, very welcoming.