Reviews of Best Western Plus Oceanside Inn 3 stars

1180 Seabreeze Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA

#43 of 131 hotels in Fort Lauderdale

Highly recommended!

It was only a 3 minute walk to the beach, staff was friendly, rooms and towels were clean. Bed was comfortable. Perfect WiFi, complimentary water at arrival in the room and in the first floor!

Ok stay in FL

There was a bit of confusion with our booking. I had to pay 3 times for 3 rooms so I payed 3 times the currency fees to the bank. Room is ok but fridge and air conditioning system are very noisy and when jet lagged was very difficult to get some good sleep.

Location is great

Exactly what we needed.
    • Queen Room with Balcony

The second elevator was out of order. The single elevator was slow. My Fitbit racked up extra steps using the stairs, so that was good for my overall health, would not have been good if my kids were little or I was infirm. Very sharp tight turns in the parking structure, be careful if your car is large. Beach is a little walk away, not hard, but not really beachside either.

Beds/pillows were comfortable, I did not hear my neighbors at all. Staff was helpful and friendly. Pool served its purpose and we played board games pool side. Breakfast was good and filling.

Okay for a short stopover at a reasonable price

Hotel feels a little dated. All breakfast plates and utensils were plastic ,which cheapened the hotel.

Room was a good size. Suited our needs for a two night stopover at a reasonable price.

It was only a 2 minute walk to the beach, hot breakfast...

Hallway could have been cleaner but it wasn’t terrible, just needed vacuumed more because of the sand from the beach

It was only a 2 minute walk to the beach, hot breakfast daily included, staff was friendly, rooms were clean, the shower was HUGE

Great locations for family with young kid
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

Room price is higher compared to overall value and size of the room is also quite small...there is only one elevator available in the property which most of the time remains occupied by staffs for moving things. Other than inside dining options are located quite far

Location is next to fabulous sandy beach..the food in-house is quite good at reasonable price. Front desk staffs (specially Melisa), bartenders were extremely helpful. Swimming pool is nicely located and our kid love it a lot. Breakfast options were diverse and we enjoyed a lot time together hanging in the bar and dinning area

Clean, bright, colorful.

There are a couple spots that need some work in our bathroom but I really can’t complain cosmetic things only. He water in the shower could have been hotter, but I like a super hot shower, so that’s just my own personal thing.

Clean, bright, colorful. We are 2-3 star hotel people and this place lives up to that. If you are looking for a 5 star place then you’ll be disappointed. The hotel is on the ocean, and we had a low cost. Parking will cost you $15, I missed that on the website but since arriving I’ve gone back and it does say parking is a separate cost. But the parking is safe. Room was quiet, beds were comfortable, fridge cooled fast once we arrived.

Great hotel in the area! Highly recommend to someone on budget!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

Free bottled water would be helpful. Everything else is awesome!

Free delicious breakfast, just steps away from the beach, good WiFi, clean room, comfy bed, complimentary drinks at arrival! Everything was top notch! Highly recommended!

Excellent and would like to see more of Fort Lauderdale

That we only had one night here before flying home

Rooms and beds were comfortable. Wished we had extra time at this property. Breakfast was lovely and the pool looked so inviting. Would definitely stay here again. One block over was the beautiful beach and restaurants along the sidewalk Try a sav blong slushie. Excelent

5 min walk from the beach

Parking is 15$ per day, not included in room price

hot breakfast buffet, bar open until midnight, clean ext pool, 5 min walk from beach, covered parking, spacious room

Good location and value.
    • Queen Room with Balcony

Breakfast area was crowded and hard to find seating. Shower curtain was not water proof.

Cesar at check in was very helpful. Although parking was a separate cost, it was reasonable for the area at $15/ day and being covered was a plus. Beds were comfortable and room a decent size. Brakfast had good options.

The smelly telly
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

Staff was very rude I would have gotten a refund if we wouldn't have been stranded from out of town waiting for my refund to post to my bank account and our room smelled like mildew and housekeeping wouldn't even let me use the air freshener off there cart

Wouldn’t stay here again....
    • King Suite

The walk out to the beach wasn’t very easy. I thought the hotel was right on the beach. It’s not! There’s another hotel behind this on that’s on the beach. I didn’t realize we had to pay for parking. $16 a day... adds up quick! The room was a king suit and it was awful. It was so noisy in the morning when they were setting up breakfast. Woke me up every morning. The Jacuzzi tub didn’t work at first once but we kept pushing all the buttons and got it to work. Only a few jets turned on. Then we couldn’t get the Jets to turn off by pushing the button they finally they did turn off. Then the shower head just about fell off. It is very dirty looking. The shower curtain had a few black marks on it.. the bed felt like an air mattress. I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone. Staff here didn’t seem very friendly at all. At check out when I was telling the lady about it all she pretty just said oh well that sucks here’s your bill.

The only nice thing about this place was the pool.

Decent but pricey for what you get - drop the parking charge!
    • Queen Room with Balcony

$15 dollar charge per day to use the hotel car park. Lots of the buffet breakfast items had run out and waited about 20 mins for them to be replaced. But it was a good breakfast once it came.

Comfy clean room, decent size. The location was good (10 minute walk to the central beach strip).

Very good hotel for good price

There was not real ocean view from the room, the wifi connection is lost to time to time

Friendly staff, good location, clean rooms, good breakfast, cozy area

It was a place great for the price.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

It was a place great for the price. Just a short walk to the beach. My room was always clean and beds were comfortable. The food in the lounge was very good. (Get the fish tacos!) Also, the coffee was good, and I’m a coffee junkie. Luis is great bartender!! The hotel is close vicinity to some great places more in town, if you don’t mind a stroll down A1A.

Outstanding front end staff.

Parking fees

Outstanding front end staff. Rita checked us in and was more than accommodating. During our stay I witnessed other front end people being extremely helpful to new guests.

I enjoyed my stay. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

The lobby had an odor. Maybe from breakfast or bar area. The hotel was difficult to find initially. The front of the hotel needs beautification. The entire outside facilities needs an uplift.

Great location. Breakfast was awesome!

The pictures are exactly what you are getting, great money for a fantastic place.

nothing, everything was great

The Breakfast option were great and i was able to move around the property efficiently. The surrounding locations were great and easy access to the beach and local amenities.

Our room was not very clean, floor lamp was bent and almost...
    • Queen Room with Balcony

Our room was not very clean, floor lamp was bent and almost broke in half. The worst was the bed. Hands down the worst we have ever slept in. We resorted to trying use our pillows as a mattress pad.

The staff was very kind and even though I couldn't check...
    • Queen Room with Balcony

The restaurants are a bit further up North, but it's a nice walk on the beach. On my first day there was also a "construction site" on the way to the beach, which was more like some trucks dismounting a festival, but a security guy didn't let me go through the 10 meters separating from the beach, so I had to walk 10 minutes to walk around. The next day they were more friendly.

The staff was very kind and even though I couldn't check in before 3pm, they let me leave my luggage in the storage room. The bedroom was very large, clean and bright. The breakfast buffet was good, the beach was close, the laundry worked well. Overall worth the price!

Liked it
    • Queen Room with Balcony

Night staff was unhelpful, told me they had no rooms available but showed on booking 7 available. Same response and result for the next day inquiry , but the morning staff were kind and friendly

Pool,close to the beach, breakfast

Good stay ! Cozy beds , bathrooms nice!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

Pics broken on wall , light cords tangled around chair, doors needed a little work Elevator needed updating very very slow Trash laying in street and around dumpster looked sloppy Carpets could use a good cleaning

Close to the beach, breakfast was good!

Ok but probably would try somewhere else next time
    • Queen Room with Balcony

Breakfast was very poor. Also thought the hotel was very expensive for what it was

Good location for the beach and local shops/restaurants. Staff at reception were really friendly.

Stuffs are excellent.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Stuffs are excellent. We wanted a quiet room after we knew there is a share balcony in our room. Rita helped us to change. So we have a wonderful 3 nights stay.

Perfect location, comfy beds, and helpful staff for 24 hour stay with family of 5.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

We loved the location and the staff. Short walk to beach, shopping, and water taxi stop. Easy to get to Port Everglade and Airport. (10-15 min taxi ride) Rooms that accommodate 5-6 people.

Fun Beachy Accomodations
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

I really did not like the fact that windows were dirty on the outside, as well as, glass to balcony railing. It was full of fingerprints and spoiled the view somewhat. In addition the balcony divider between my room and the one on the right was broken disturbing balcony privacy somewhat. We could look into each other's balcony or even step right through the broken canvas divider. I was a little disappointed about the balcony and view experience due to this lack of maintenance and balcony cleanliness.

Fun Beachy Decor, Comfortable Beds, Professional Staff, Loved On Premise Lounge offering Drinks and dining Service, Breakfast, Breakfast Room facing pool, clean room. Overall my stay was an Awesome stay. Highly recommend and will be back!!!

Great location almost right on the beach!

The AC is a bit loud, I turned mine off. Breakfast could be slightly healthier.

Great location almost right on the beach! Rooms are super comfy, especially the beds. Clean/nice gym!

Best hotel for cruisers.

This is the best location if you are going on a cruise. The staff is great, especially Rosie at the bar, she can give you any information you might need. The shuttle to the ship was great, sign up at the desk Restaruants within walking distance or take the trolleyhttp://t.ac.travelocity.com/r/?id=h17f82137,8e1dcda1,8e345e99&p1=?emlcid=travelocity-us.mr.24_20180115_grp4..hot-segmX.-1910649439.114494734.

I like that it has everything on the property.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool Side

Little pricey.

I like that it has everything on the property...pool, bar, restaurant. Breakfast included. Close to beach and at one end of strip so not in all the congestion but still can walk to everything. Stayed one night after cruise and was nice not to have to rent a car. Taxi from port and taxi to airport.

On the whole we enjoyed the stay.

Breakfast was average. Corridors needed vacuuming.

Comfortable beds. Good shower. Room clean and spacious. Pool area clean. Staff helpful in getting a taxi for us.

The balcony off of the second floor rooms by the pool was...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

When we arrived the door to the room would not open due to a malfunctioning battery. I had to go to the front desk twice before they sent maintenance. Maintenance man was very nice, some of the front desk were so so, it took over 45 minutes to get the door situation handled. Bar area could have used another waitress on Friday night.

The balcony off of the second floor rooms by the pool was very nice and clean.

I would definitely go back and would recommend to friends as a nice, affordable option!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

The slow elevator and awkward bathroom door that was too close to the sink/ vanity in the bathroom in my room.

The staff that I met were wonderful- Rita and Ullia at the front desk, Rose, Mike and Nico in the restaurant/bar all did a great job and each one went above and beyond to make my stay great! I also witnessed several other incidents of the staff taking great care of other guests as well. I also appreciated that the staff all seemed kind to one another and they seemed happy at work which says that the management is doing a great job of taking care of their people, which makes a difference in how they take care of their customers!

Wanted relaxing hotel at beach while here for business. Hotel was not on beach. Expensive basic room
    • Queen Room with Balcony

Could have used strawberries for waffles. Fort Lauderdale terrible to navigate. Beach not safe at night.

spinach eggs nice. Waffle maker nice. Mornings at beach were nice.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Good location, comfortable rooms, very good restaurant.

Stayed for the night before boarding our cruiseship. Staff were friendly and helpful and the restaurant served delicious food. Room was spacious and very quiet.

Ok for staying close to a water taxi stop.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Triple charged our bank account and couldn’t fix it. That will lower our overall experience and rating. I was not asked if I’m a member of best western.

Good, nice and clean hotel.

Good hotel close to the port. Close to the beach.

The hotel was comfortable for the couple of nights we were there. The staff were great, friendly and helpful. The hotel is handy to the beach and the beach link trolley goes past the door. Good for getting around Fort Lauderdale. The restaurant served a good, economical meal and the included breakfast was plentiful.

Great location, stayed here for 3 nights prior to going on a...

Our room was right next to a door that is used by guests to access a balcony. This door slammed shut every time someone used it and was loud enough to wake us up.

Great location, stayed here for 3 nights prior to going on a cruise. A short walk from the beaches and dining area. Breakfast was nice. Staff are very helpful and go the extra mile.

Comfortable hotel.
    • Queen Room with Balcony

Bacon as a breakfast option.

Comfortable hotel. Nice pool area and good breakfast. Great beach very close by and walking distance to restaurants. Not a place for views but gets the job done.

Very unsatisfactory.

We were given a dingy noisy room with no balcony and no view. It was the kind they save for people who show up without a reservation on a busy night, not for people who book nearly a year in advance. When I told them about my concerns, I was told I got that room because I booked through you.

I liked the location in the se area as the cruise depot.

Very nice hotel
    • Queen Room with Balcony

Bathroom didnt have towel racks or shelving area to put stuff; tv often didnt have signal; no tv guide in room with channel info. Hotel was not directly beach accessible

Comfortable; friendly staff; cookies & flavored water

Quiet, comfortable, and pleasant
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

Very minor issue but a larger selection of snacks and drinks for purchase would have been nice. The one vending machine ran out of water pretty often.

The staff were so friendly and the room was extraordinary clean. Location was a plus too! Walking distance to the beach and downtown restaurants. Great value overall!

Really a bad stay.
    • Queen Room with Balcony

The facility is old, I was locked in my own room during my stay because of the broken door bolt. I was trapped for around half an hour until someone climbed the wall to broke the door for me. I even missed my appointment due to this. The hot water was not 'hot'. The staff made some mistakes about my check in process so that my receipt was not correct. I contacted them many times, they responded quickly but made action slowly. I still didn't receive the correct one. The air conditioner was so noisy.

It provides breakfast.

Ok for a quick pit stop, would not want to stay there an entire week,good food!

Our view was of the garbage dumpster,when we supposedly booked an executive suite according to booking.com, which it was not. The pool and pool chairs could use some updating.

The bed and pillows were very nice, we slept very well, restaurant really made this place worth the money. The food was very good and service too. Pool umbrellas were nice and water fountains pretty. The restaurant had nice seating.

Very good breakfast.
    • Queen Room with Balcony

It seems petty, but the elevators were very slow, and when using the stairs, you would sometimes have to use more than one set of stairs to travel only 2 floors

Very good breakfast. Clean room. Helpful Staff

6.0
    should have spent extra and stayed at Marriot around th corner
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

breakfast sausage was the worst i have ever eaten. access to lobby and main hotel with out having to go outside from room...room location from booking/com horrible will not use anymore

bed

Stay was relaxing and the room was neat and clean. The facilities in the room was awesome.

More options in breakfast

More options in the breakfast, I stayed in Best Western orlando and the breakfast was similar so it looked like repeated breakfast

Easy access to the beautiful beach!

The maid made up my bed without changing the sheets from the previous guest who had left a small amount of blood on the sheets. However, they did reimburse me the full price of the room.

Easy access to the beautiful beach! Excellent variety of food for breakfast. Bed was very comfortable. Management reimbursed me the full price of 1 of my rooms when it was discovered that my bed sheets hadn't been changed from the previous guest. There was blood on the on the fitted sheet.

The bed
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

I saw cockroaches in the bathroom, I had to ask for room service to come and clean the room twice. On the booking page it, says ocean side which is misleading cause ocean side didn't let us use the beach chairs unless we laid $13...the hotel didn't have a descent walk way to the beach... We walked out the garage exit and stepped in sewer water and the smell was terrible. Will never come again.. 😒😒

The bed

Was close to the beach !
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - City View

They was never enough chairs and umbrellas for the beach available!! So we but 2 for our family and left them after our vacation at the front desk !!

Was close to the beach !! The Continental Breakfast was good !!!

Good but exspensive

We did have a really annoying part to our stay and that was the hidden child cost of 15 dollars plus tax per child we have 2 children 13 years and 14 years of age and apparently they cost you more to stay at this hotel than an 11 year or 12 year old would do this is a massive con and I have not come across this at any other hotel or motel on my travels

Rooms were very spacious, easy access to car park with luggage they have adjoining rooms which would suit larger parties, the breakfast was very good that was my 6th hotel in my USA vacation and the first to serve eggs and hot meat nice change to the standard toast and cereal, friendly staff pool was standard size with good number of sun beds, just 3 minute walk to Beach

ihave nothing to add thank vevy much.

nothing.

Very good breakfast and all staff were friendly they make us feel welcome. I kind respect that interact that made feel good, definitely we back in the future vacation. At the best western hotel.May i add very good location.

Boy Scouts of America Committed Hate Crime
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

Security at the property and a manager or supervisor on duty since it's a 24hr ran lodging facility. There was an incident that occurred where my family and I was swimming alone in the pool and teenage boys from the Boy Scouts threw ice cubes at us from a fourth floor balcony. It was racially motivated due to my family being African American and the perps being white teens. I called the police as well as paramedics. There was no manager available to address the situation nor did they change their room or put them out. Thank God my children weren't hurt but they COULD have been. I will never ever go back and advise for potential guests to stay elsewhere.

The breakfast and balcony.

Nice and quiet

Being away from everything

Very good breakfast The staff was kind Nice quiet location If you don't like walking you will need to drive everything about 15 blocks away

Found a Secret Sleepover if have a conference at the Marriott!
    • Queen Room with Balcony

Bathroom space (counter and sink area) way too small for 2 people to get ready at the same time. Scary incline or decline to enter parking garage with stick shift car, altho' once in felt safe and well lit and easy access to elevators, laundry, rental bikes, etc. A bit of a challenge to find and manipulate luggage carts to unload car and bring stuff in, would've been easier to do from parking garage if I'd known in advance. Be careful leaving curtains open--windows not glazed and can clearly see into room from the street.

Welcome check in staff (Rita) super kind and helpful as was exit check out staff Ulia (and Maressa in training). Breakfast was great! (Took eggs with me across the street to conference hotel at the Marriott since much better protein option than what we were being served.) Beds were super comfortable. Made it easy to pay for parking as part of room charge since could put it on credit card. (Marriott where conference was only accepted cash for parking and much harder to get into and out of spaces.) Teensy fitness room, but felt like own private gym since only one other person was using. Never made it to the pool which looked tempting. Great place to stay if you have a meeting on Holiday Drive.

Nice location close to beach and harbor.

No airport shuttle. The CO2 detector going off starting at 11 pm

Nice location close to beach and harbor. They watched our bags while we waited for our rooms to be ready and after we checked out waiting for our airport shuttle

DO NOT ENTER YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

The hotel charged the room twice (once through their booking system and once by letting me pay with the credit card code). After a few days, it became clear to me that something was wrong, so I made contact with my credit card company. They confirmed that the hotel had charged me twice for the room!! When I asked the hotel staff why they did this, they first stated that they were only aware of one payment (the one where I had entered my credit card number). When I insisted that they actually charged me twice, eventually, they said that putting a hold on the money was normal for 5 to 10 working days. When I insisted that they would cancel this "hold", they referred to a payment code, which my credit card company indeed informed me off. It costed me a lot time before this was ok and I was unable to withdraw money by credit card, forcing me to withdraw money with my maestro card, which costs a lot more! They never apologized for the inconvenience, they were even rude, as they questioned whether I needed that money. To the best of my knowledge, it is not usual practice to charge a client twice for a room!!!!!!!!!

Nice rooms, clean.

Excellent! My family and I took an overnight flight, and the entire staff was amazing to us all!

there's only one elevator and one other for staff... but the stairs are super easy to access if needed.

Breakfast was amazing, building was well kept, comfy rooms, staff was super friendly and super close, walking distance to the beach, bars and restaurants.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

breakfast was awesome an staff was nice drinks in bar need...
    • Queen Room with Balcony

the pricem of food an drinks loved the balcony but I could not see anything

breakfast was awesome an staff was nice drinks in bar need to be stronger an food was pricy but hotel was lovely an balcony was awesome

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

This hotel is my choice for staying in Ft. Lauderdale. Great access to the beach, excellent value.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

Hotel does have a small bar/ restaurant. I appreciated the fact that they did have a restaurant, especially on check in day, after a long day of flying. The food was okay, but rather high priced for the menu that was offered. I didn't eat there again, due to high prices; but I was glad there was food on site.

EVERY staff member was friendly, helpful, doing their job. Front desk staff and breakfast hostess were exceptionally helpful answering questions about the area and about the hotel. Housekeeping was EXCELLENT; room was very clean; towels were all fluffy, not worn. Pool area was beautiful, CLEAN, and relaxing. Pool itself was clean and was tested everyday. Free in room wifi was good, sometimes needed refreshing the signal. Buffet breakfast was wonderful, lots of options, Very clean. The hot/cold foods were properly presented and were tended to. Hotel has very close proximity to the beach - towels and beach chairs were provided, what a plus ! Parking area was gated and opened only by room key; felt very safe for car and myself.

Right next to the beach
    • Queen Room with Balcony

The only weird thing was that breakfast was served with disposable plastic cutlery and on paper plates, which is neither pleasant nor environmentally friendly.

The hotel is located right next to the beach, so to me it was a perfect location. The rooms are spacious and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Decent but cost for how old it is is too high

Bathroom too small and old looking.breakfast buffet was ok but one of the attendants wiped up the floor then used same rag for counter where food was EW😒They had canned fruit

Close to beach

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Great location. Rooms with balconies but no beach view.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

All rooms have balconies but there is no real view due to the location of the property. My balcony looked over the air conditioning units so avoid room 301 if you prefer a pool or street view.

Great location. Easy access to highway and beach.

Best stay cation ever!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

My family enjoyed the hotel's pool, gym, beach and breakfast! The room was very clean with awesome pool view. The manager and staff was very friendly with me and all my guest. The bar drinks and its food was fresh and delicious. I highly recommend this location. It was the best stay cation my family has ever had!! We will be back soon

wonderful holidays!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

I would renew the airconditonioning in the rooms as it blows straight in the face when you are in bed.

Everything was very good and positive, just like last year. Their breakfast is very good! They also have a good bar menu with good quality food. Swimmingpool is heated and clean.

Ok place, but if your a smoker stay away.

The place is kinda like putting lipstick on a pig. Old building that has been nicely updated, but they did not go quite far enough. Example nice new updated bathroom but they left the old door with rusty hinges bleeding through the paint and at least 10 coats of rolled on paint on door. Very sloppy paint job on walls of bathroom...paint where it should not be. No views at all. All views are of buildings taller than this building, or the street out front. Beach is about a block away and we had to ask in which direction to go. As a smoker I understand the current anti smoking policy at most nicer hotel chains, and I live with it in order to stay at a nicer place. However, most places give smokers a comfortable smoking area to use. Not this place, You can either stand along or sit on a wall out by the front entrance or you can go through a security door in the back of the property to a small patio area with ugly dry potted plants surrounding it, then stand or lean against the wall. Not one place to sit down, no tables no nothing. The management clearly does not want return business from smokers.

Good bed and bedding. Staff very nice, Food at grill very good but a bit expensive.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Value for money but location did not suit us
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

As we had no car the location was not great for walking access to restaurants.

could have breakfast around the pool. Breakfast was fine, fruit cereal waffles eggs. Was a few steps to the beach. Service from staff was very prompt when we had an issue with the safe the the balcony door.

Good
    • Queen Room with Balcony

room view was crazy breakfast meat was terrible should change meat for breakfast same thing for 6 days we were there!! fake sausage and ham everyday!!! terrible

Bed was good. room was decent

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Good stay in Fortlauderdale

Parking is paid and the big distance from Malls and attractions in Miami

The hotel is good however it is far from Miami and main malls and restaurants. Breakfast at the hotel is excellent and complete. Room is spacious and confortable but is was not very clean... mainly the bathroom.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Very nice hotel, very nice pool, very good location
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

The cleaning lady did knock on our door atleast an hour before we were to check out and rudely asked when we were to leave since she needed to clean the room. It felt like they were chasing us out of the hotel or something. This was however the only thing that wasn't great about our stay here.

The pool, rooms, location, breakfast, almost everything.

Best western Oceanside
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

The beach across the street was not maintained seaweed everywhere! Construction at this part of the beach but it's only temporary. However, walking to a nicer beach was only a 15 minute walk . The hotel is located 20 minutes from the strip where all the action is. The pool was kinda small but well maintained . Heated. The Patio lounge chairs were very uncomfortable! They were new but painful to lay on. The chairs and umbrella was good. The air conditioner worked too good but at night the air would blow right into you by the bed so my kids slept on the other bed away from the air conditioner.

The breakfast was reasonable in the morning but the coffe was better in the room. I like the room facing the pool and there is a fridge and microwave! Safety box. Everyone is very friendly and accommodating. The food at the pool was excellent better than i expected. For this price, it's good for family with kids . Everything is there that you need. It's close to everything including airport so you don't need a car and when you do, Uber was $10.00 one trip to go anywhere . The room was very nice and new the bathroom was very nice too! Cute little hotel

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Far too expensive for what is a very tired old hotel

Beds were uncomfortable. Water in room was brown. Vending machine not working to buy water for our whole stay. They wanted to charge us $5 for bottled water. We didn't have a car at that time and there were no convenience stores within walking distance

Breakfast and pool were good.

Nico at the bar was wonderful!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool Side

Poolside room has patio above it, which had people partying until 4 am on our last night. Very loud and disrupting. Room opened right up to pool area, no privacy.

Nico at the bar was wonderful!

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Excellent place for pre cruise positioning

Partying in next room over, difficult to open veranda door

Excellent pool, breakfast, fruit flavored water in lobby, location, refrigerator and microwave, newly renovated hotel decor, friendly and responsive hotel staff

Bad choice
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pool View

The bad smell all over the hotel, very hot in the rooms, even with the AC on, the facilities were not very well maintained. We'll never chose a Best Western hotel. Every time these hotels are a disappointment.

Beach was close