Reviews of Best Western Plus Olive Branch Hotel & Suites 3 stars

10915 Business Center Drive, Olive Branch, MS 38654, USA

#6 of 7 hotels in Olive Branch

They were remodeling, I thought it was nice. I think once the remodel is finished it will be super nice.

We stayed in Olive Branch,MS for our trip to Graceland. It's only 30 minutes from Memphis. We enjoyed the area. The best western had very friendly staff, nice size rooms and comfortable beds. Overall visit was a great stay!

I had a room with two queen beds and I must say this was the biggest room I’ve had at any of the hotels I’ve stayed in! Also I love the renovations they’ve done. Nice quiet stay

How keeping lady was rushing us to leave but other than that everything was excellent.

Everything was clean bed was comfortable breakfast was excellent.

Property was cluttered due to construction. Parking was limited. Our flight came in after midnight and the hotel was full. We were instructed to park in handicapped parking!

Comfortable bed! Breakfast was okay, but no bacon was offered.

The bed in room 303 was horrible. Neither of us slept at all and my husband can sleep on a rock. The are remodeling. There wasn't many staying there that night. They should have put us in an upgraded room.

• King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

That they charge $100 deposit. I'm still waiting on my deposit to be refunded. That you aren't told about the fee on booking.com. And I will not stay again as long as they have a deposit.

It is close to restaurants, the park, & shopping. The rooms are nice. Some of the staff is very friendly.

The room wasn’t very clean. Surfaces that should have been wiped down clearly hadn’t been wiped in quite a while. The bed skirts and curtains were stained and floors looked stained and gross. The hotel was under construction inside and they put us in a room right beside where they had it completely taped off from floor to ceiling with clear plastic which just made it all feel even more messy. I think you should have to disclose to your potential customers if your hotel is under construction. Had we arrived just a little earlier I would have cancelled our stay and gone elsewhere but we were on a time crunch for an event we had to be at an hour after we arrived.

Housekeeping did not clean our room. We stayed 3 nights and we paid up front. We called the front desk and asked for clean linen on our 3rd night and housekeeping only put clean linen on one bed and put some linen on the foot of the other bed. She told us that she was the only person on the floor working and that another housekeeper took all of her linen. She said she was gonna finish up the other rooms with the linen and towels she had left and was gonna find us some. When we checked out the man at the front desk joked about giving him a tip. Everytime we call the front desk they were no help. Housekeeping was a mess. The man at the front desk said that our housekeeper was new which was a lie. She was lazy,nasty,and she talk too damn much. The day before another housekeeper was asking our housekeeper what the HELL she was doing. All the other housekeeper left at 4 and she was still there after 5. I didn't understand why she didn't have our room clean. She told us they really didn't have enough supplies to even come and clean our room.

It was better the first time we stayed in December 2017.

U had 2 turn da heat unit up very high 4 heater 2 keep da room warm... But temp was below 10° so dat cud have been an issue

Bed was super comfy... Woke up refreshed!!!

The only thing was the soda machine was on the 3rd floor and not on every floor.

My boyfriend really enjoyed the breakfast which is a plus. He never eat the breakfast at the hotels.

Bldg and rooms need renovation. Dingy and older. Photos by hotel don't show dirtiness. Value not so good for where it is located and cleanliness.

Sheets were on the thin side as well as the comforter.

The breakfast was great. Best sausage links ever had at a buffet style place! Sandra was very funny, welcoming, and approachable. She cared about you and made the experience more personal. Excellent employee!

The chair in the room had stains. We requested a Smoke Free Room, there was smoking rooms on the other end of our hall which caused smoke in our room. The cleaning lady walked in our room early morning, after telling her we would be leaving later, she said " well I may be gone by then"... There was Mold around the edge of the bathtub. I didn't know if was where trucks stopped, there were trucks all around the entrance. The bedding didn't look clean. The Ice machine only worked on the first floor.

Disappointed

• King Room - Smoking

The price and outside pool. For that much I could have stayed in the super 8 for at least 4 nights. And it is just as nice and also has an indoor pool.

It was very clean. The beds are very comfortable.

Hotel smelled like mildew/mold but they were trying to mask it with pinesol. room was humid and the beds where wet from the moisture in the air. bathroom tub/shower had mold and many patches in the walls and tub. the shower walls where discolored. carpet in room was stained and decorative blanket had big white stain on it. NOT SUITED FOR CHILDREN!!!! once you leave you will want to shower and scrub with sandpaper to make sure you are clean.

pool seemed clean.

From the moment you walk in the hotel you can smell musty air. They even had humidifiers several of them on each floor. Walking into our hotel room you are a hit in the face with the stench of what smells like mold and mildew. Although I never saw any mold or mildew. This is the second time I've stayed in this hotel the first time it had a faint smell of mold and mildew but I just overlooked it. This time was so horrible I don't think I will ever stay there again.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Our room seemed to be a smoking room at one time, the room still reaked of it. Other then that it was a very pleasant stay for all of us. All the staff was very friendly.

Pillows were wonderful and the shower pressure was just what we all needed after our long drive.

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I have a suggestion about the bathtub, it needs something on the tub floor it was a little slippery when my husband got out . but that is all that I can think of.

everything was delicious and the bed was big enough for us. breakfast was excellent,and the people were very friendly and helpful. we had a very nice and comfortable stay.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I didn't like the fact that I had a double bed when I asked for single which was extra pay for the double. Around the tub was molded and it caused me to be very uncomfortable! My husband and I spent a good amount of money on this hotel and I think we should have been refunded!

I liked the fact that the employee were nice.

The black-out curtain did not overlap so there was a piercing light from the parking lot light but no problem, we pinned the curtain together. The clock made a grinding noise but there again no problem, we unplugged the clock, All good.

The linens smelled fresh. The sweet lady making breakfast was very helpful. We were well pleased.

Requested non-smoking. The room had been smoked in and smelled of cleaner trying to cover the smoke smell. It was almost unbearable. Awoke with headache. Also, light outside our room was SO bright, made it hard to sleep. Arriving at midnight there was no other option and we were too tired to drive the 3 hours home, or we would have.

Staff was kind.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

I can't find any negatives. (Other than the weather being a little chilly )

The staff without exception were the most helpful and down-to-earth folks I can recall at any place I've ever stayed. Everything else was on a par with the best of them. I didn't find any negatives.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

• King Room - Smoking

The pool was closed and there was no hot tub as advertised. We also found an unopened condom next to the bed from the previous occupants showing that the room was not properly cleaned.

Staff very friendly. Food was ok.

The curtains would not close so the light shined in and kept me up. Along the shower it looked like it was wet before we used the shower. So there's a chance it's got water damage from the shower. But it was the stone shower so I'm not sure why it would have a shade difference there?

The bed and pillows were comfy.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The light in the bathroom didn't work. We had to move a desk lamp into the bathroom to use it. There was a lot of mold in the bathtub and shower. The bed was uncomfortable and the pillows were to thick. Furniture in three room had stains.

The front desk lady waited for us to do a late check in.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

• King Room - Smoking

If the tub was deeper it would definitely be rivaling 5 Star Hotels.

The Breakfast had a wide verity and the biscuits and gravy are awesome. The Room was exactly like the pictures. Was shocked there was 5 pillows on the bed plus a small body type pillow. Awesome place to stay the Best Western Plus is 4 stars in my book. I stayed in a king size single bed room.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

I asked for a room on the top floor and they must have been booked as they gave us a suite for the same price. The front desk clerk was extremely delightful and helpful.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2016

Rooms were overly musty too much moisture in the air! Good enough to give us another room! But still too Musty !

Friendly manager and assistances! Good breakfast!

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

My first room was very musty so we were given another room and it still had an odor so front desk brought some air fresher but I still had to buy a plug-in.....

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

Room keys didn't work had to get a new key ever day and the room wasn't clean every day and the first room smelled like smoke and i ask for nonsmoking

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

The service was excellent all the way around. The staff was very professional. They had smiles on their faces and made us feel welcomed. The complimentary breakfast bar was amazing!! The room was very clean, spacious and the bed was comfortable! I would definitely book at this hotel again.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

The bathroom sink had a long hairline crack from one end of the sink bowl to the other. When we ran water in the sink to wash our hands or face, all the water leaked out on the floor. Also there was MOLD across the entire back wall across the bathtub. This is a health hazard and I pray that the other rooms aren't also covered in mold like Room #212 was. The Best Western top management need to inspect this entire hotel because this is serious!! I mentioned the cracked sink to the front desk upon arriving to our room, and they told me it is being worked on, but they refused to move us to a different room!! We didn't bother to mention the mold issue because we were in a rush to drive to a wedding immediately after checking in to the MOLD hotel!. The hotel staff is aware of this mold issue since they work there everyday! Booking.com should remove this hotel from their list due to this serious mold issue!!!

The location was perfect and close to where we needed to go.

• Reviewed: 15 July 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

First room I was placed in smelled like mildew. The second room I was placed in had ants. The third was okay. The eggs were hard and stale.

I was moved to 3 different rooms and once settled on the room, I was okay with the room. It was okay.

• King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

Well Vending was on the first floor. Otherwise it was great.

Staff was nice, and helpful. Room was clean looking.

Great bed, lovely shopping area, and pool was a little dirty but it was nothing a net couldn’t fix

The air conditioner in my room was too noisy

Waited for about ten minutes to check in. No one at counter

Only complaint was the new lighting in the bathroom. Way to low. Hard to put on make-up.

Very comfortable.

Na

Pool, location, rooms, parking, breakfast. I loved everything! Very family friendly hotel!!

If I had to say one bad thing I guess it would be the small parking lot.

Super Friendly Helpful Staff

Everyone smiled!

They were remodeling and it was a mess. Breakfast was not tasty. The juice came out watery to start.

Nonsmoking room smelled like cigarette smoke

Everything was good....

It was in a nice area and it was very clean

Nothing. Everything was great.

Value was great for the money and staff was wonderful.

• King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

I was not disappointed with my stay

I liked everything about the property. Bed was comfortable and I never wanted to get up.

They were renovating on our floor so our room didnt have everything it was supposed to have. Paid for a king bed but got queen instead.

Eggs at breakfast seemed a bit institutional.

Comfortable bed

The wifi didn't work very well.

It felt very safe. I normally don't feel safe in hotels, but I had no problem his time.

comfortable

Could have had more variety of breakfast items.

Good hot breakfast items each morning.

I like everything about the property but breakfast was slow

• King Room - Smoking

Breakfast was very good! Courteous staff.

Drawer was dirty. People coming in rear entrance at all hours and the door was noisy. No extra blankets.

convenient and competitively priced

Hotel room air conditioner did not blow cold

Staff made us feel right at home and accommodated anything we needed

The bed was very nice. I sometimes have trouble sleeping due to pain and I slept fine.

Air was off room had musty smell to it ran a while

We had problems with the condition of the rooms furniture. The ottoman was especially filthy and stained

The staff was great

Breakfast as usual - no vegetables

Close to highway Quiet rooms Comfortable beds Choice of TV programs

The staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean and spacious. They also served a wonderful breakfast which was an added plus.

Everything was nice

Comfortable bed

Nice breakfast bar clean facility excellent staff

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Looks like the wall in the bathroom was beginning to mildew.

Comfortable and affordable. Cleaning staff was extremely friendly

Everything was fine

Friendly helpful staff!

Breakfast could have been better

Towels and bedding

Breakfast was great

One of the staff did our laundry for us when we were having trouble with the washer.

Bath shower not enough towels

The rep at the desk was super awesome

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Parking to small.. with trucks!! No parking..

Nice rooms!! Newer building

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

I didn't know how to cut the shower on

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Everything..I had a nice clean room and it made me feel like I was at home. .

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The staff was very helpful! I would like that the young lady Katrina she was very accommodating and nice

Toilet backed up. Even after plunging, it still ran very slow.

Browse Best Western Plus Olive Branch Hotel & Suites traveller photo gallery