Reviews of Radisson Hotel Fort Worth South 3 stars

100 East Altamesa Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX 76134, USA

#60 of 90 hotels in Fort Worth

Hotel was under renovation so the place was a mess.
    • King Guest Room

Hotel was under renovation so the place was a mess...but housekeeping was very poor...did not clean bathroom well. Also ordered express laundry and person who picked up my shirt seemed very put out by it

When we got there they did not have our reservation that we...

When we got there they did not have our reservation that we booked through booking.com, they said they would price match and then did not and overcharged us which we didn't realize until we had walked out, we went back in and the lady said the manager would fix it and now when you call the manager he isnt there

Not a good experience.
    • Double Guest Room

The property is under construction, and we had to walk a long hall that was poorly lit, dusty, and smelled of paint. The paint smell made out head hurt, and there was no ice on our floor. The hotel has great location, but I did not enjoy my stay at all. I will not stay there again if they have not finished construction. The breakfast was not worth $10.00, we just went to Mc Donald's instead.

THe hotel is in a good location

Don’t let the bedbugs bite
    • King Guest Room

The entire first floor of the wing where our room was located is under construction, and none of it is blocked off. After walking through those dusty hallways and stained carpets on our floor, we were greeted in our room by a bed bug scuttling across the top sheet. We took the bug to the front desk and checked out immediately. They didn’t seem surprised to see it.

The property is in a good location right off the highway and a short ride to restaurants.

The bed was amazing!
    • King Guest Room

They were doing renovations on the whole first floor the smell and dust messed my allergies up but other than that it was great!

The bed was amazing! Room was really nice and big and clean!

The receptionist Levita was excellent and gave us lots of...

The receptionist Levita was excellent and gave us lots of very helpful tips on where to go in Fort Worth and Dallas. We were going to drive to Dallas and she told us about the train which we took and was a much better way for us to go.

The sink area was a bit small as i have typical lady amount...

I wanted the ac on 68 but it kept changing automatically to 70s so i was a bit sweaty in my sleep

The sink area was a bit small as i have typical lady amount of toiletries and makeup. It was clean however and the water was hot. Thanks

Probably would not recommend this property.

My wife and I stayed 3 days. We received room service late the 2nd day but didn’t receive bath towels at all and had to ask multiple times. Had to wait to shower which delayed our daily plans. Staff seemed to not make this a priority. The room was enjoyable. But the property itself could definitely use some cleaning and maintenance.

The room.

Didnt sleep well.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The location, the fan on the ac/heater was loud and they were remodeling,and the shower had no water pressure.only stayed one night then moved to a better hotel.

Nice spacey lobby
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms are too old, hopefully, they will do renovation everywhere. Breakfast, unfortunately, was awful. But people are very nice and friendly.

Nice spacey lobby

very disapointed in the overall quality of building for the price. room was satisfactory.

hall ways were very dirty trash on floors looked like water leak on first floor. Carpet dirty they have duck tape on carpet seams.

room was ok bed was great

Adequate, I hope it will be better after they complete rennovations.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Restarant was very small and had a very short menu. Many rooms are being rennovated so there were few guests.

Select Comfort Sleep Number bed was comfortable.

My room was recently renovated.

Hotel is under renovation. Some disorder in navigating around

My room was recently renovated. Very comfortable. The lobby lounge is quite comfortable. Good bartenders.

The staff went over & beyond.
    • King Suite with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

The staff went over & beyond...especially the cook!!! She was AMAZING!!! Our suite was perfect & LOVED the Jacuzzi tub. Definitely will be back!

The room was comfortable. Service at front desk and dinning was extremely poor.

The restaurant was closed during dinner time so I had to order from the bar. I waited 1 hr and 15 minutes for a chicken wrap with fries. When I did receive my order, they placed a bag of potato chips with my wrap instead of french fries. So, I then had to wait another 25 - 30 min for french fries. This was not acceptable. I waited in line for 35 min to check in and there was only 2 people ahead of me. When I arrived to the room, my TV was not working properly, it had a bad internet signal and maintenance had to come to adjust it.

Bed was very comfortable.

The mattress was pretty uncomfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The mattress was pretty uncomfortable. Room was equipped with a sleep number bed however they didn't work. Partially my own fault for not reporting it.

Slept okay. Staff was nice but would book elsewhere next time.
    • King Guest Room

I booked through booking.com and even had a confirmation email but when I got there they had no record of my booking. Breakfast was not complimentary. We had a hard time getting hot water out of the sink and shower.

Beds were comfortable.

the housekeeping staff was friendly.

at check in Adrian was wonderful, but the other gentleman seemed to have a attitude. When getting to the room, the tv stand , table, refrigerator, bed stand and top of headboard was very dusty and in the middle of the headboard was food particle stuck on it. The room was suppose to be clean by (Vero Yessi) that was the name on the card. The bath tubs had paint chip all over it. When taking a shower it start peeling off more, that room should have been out of order just because of the bathroom. Water was slow going down. This was room 532. They moved me to room 526 the next day and that tub had a slow drain. My overall stay at this hotel for the name (Radisson) was very disappointing for the price I paid. Was told by the front desk that they were going to put me in the Executive Suite but that never happen, when I came back they gave me a regular room. Also in 532, the window had finger prints all over it at the bottom, it was never clean. My title is Assistant Deputy Housekeeping Officers over Environmental Management Service and I always inspect my housekeeper rooms, office areas, etc. So I do know housekeeping and the expectation. The sleep mattress never worked correct in neither room. I never give bad reviews but his one caught my eyes with all the issues it had.

the housekeeping staff was friendly. The hot tub was great.

Absolutely nothing.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel is absolutely NOTHING like it’s advertised. No restaurant - unless you count a few tables for the horrible, overpriced breakfast “buffet”, no room service, no hot water for my shower - I complained the very 1st evening but they never did anything about it. It advertised 3 miles from TCU - not true it’s further away. The rooms were dirty, towels were hard, only received the very small shampoo, conditioner, lotion set once. Had to buy more. The stairs were closed, only had two elevators and one was broken. Very unsafe. I was disgusted and will never return. If we were able to check out earlier we would have but could not.

Absolutely nothing.

The stay almost turned to a trip to the hospital
    • King Room with Roll-in Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The poor excuse for a disability access bathroom. The support handle in the so called disabled access bathroom stared coming out of the wall when I tried to use it. Meaning I had to crawl out of the shower. I am an amputee. Second, there were two setting for the water temperature in the shower scalding and luke warm.

The hotel met our need for a place to stay, but we wouldn't stay there again.

Outside doors that should automatically lock did not lock at all which caused anxiety about strangers entering property. The property is older and needs some upkeep.

I got to relax and not be in the same 'ol routine, but would have been better with a bar that was op

I claim false advertising. Everything I've read about the hotel talked about a restaurant and a bar. The bar was closed and the restaurant was a breakfast restaurant only. Not what I expected. I wanted room service &. a bar.

The staff was great!!!! & The Pool area was nice.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything the halls smelled like cigarette smoke.the pillow were flat the beds were supposed to be queen but they gave us full. Halls were creepy dark no where to plug in our electronics . No were to do my make up other then the rest room which is hard to do when they are showering.

Very disappointed
    • King Suite with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

Our first room was not clean. I had reserved 2 king whirlpool suites and our second room was a business king suite. I was told at check in that there were no more whirlpool king suites available, but shortly after finding our suite wasnt clean, we were moved upstairs to, surprise surprise, another king whirlpool suite. So now half our guests are unhappy with room and we arent on the same floor any longer. In the new king suite, the jet tub did not work and I was never made aware prior to stay, which almost defeats the purpose of reserving and paying for a whirlpool suite. Our floor by the entrance to the room was soaking wet; I did tell front office and no one ever came. Then I reserved the king whirlpool suite for another day and upon bringing in our lunch, we realized we had no microwave. While eating, one of our own guests got outraged bc I would not pay another night for him and we had an argument in the room. He then went outside of the room, yelling and cussing and asking one of your employees if she would take money to beat me up. He kicked the door and it slammed shut and he left. A few minutes later, your manager Phillip was at my door kicking us out of our room without any explanation or talking about the incident and he was accusing us of smoking in the room when it was actually the guy that caused the altercation that was smoking in the room and hall, also one of the reasons we were arguing. I fully understand the manager not wanting altercations like that to go on, but at the same time I ended it as quickly and quietly as possible and we are paying customers I was there already spent almost $300 and night before and my kids were about to come and we had a ton of food laid out in the room that our friends had catered in for us and we were tokd we had 10 minutes to get all packed and get out. He was extremely rude in the way he talked to me as well as his demeanor and lack of understanding of the actual party at fault.

Pretty nice room. Clean and comfortable stay.

I guess there was construction but I didn’t really notice.

The room was nice with enough pillows. The AC was kinda loud. Hotel was a bit confusing at first but I went back to ask the receptionist and she was nice and told me where to go. There was a lot of cars at night but we still didn’t have to walk much to find our room with the back doors in the hotel. Nice and clean bathrooms. Room was cleaned and smelled good on the 2nd day.

Cleaners should report malfunctions. I’ll never use Raddison again.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Original room very noisy despite asking for a quiet one. toilet didn’t flush so moved to a quieter room where the bath was filthy. The rubber at must have disintegrated & no one had botherd to clean it up. The sink didn’t drain we had to wedge it open. No breakfast included in price and no buffet breakfast just a plate of eggs etc. with coffe on request. Very bad value compared to what we’re used to. Hotel practically empty and no wonder. Awful location.

Bed was comfy

• King Guest Room

Checki in wasn’t done professionally. Understood the renovations but the idea of paying for breakfast wasn’t appealing. Computer center computer wasn’t working.

Would never stay here again - dirty, dingy, and scary.
    • Double Guest Room

Other than the lobby, the hotel hallways were dirty and old. TV didn't work, toilet had to be flushed twice to get job done. Wifi didn't work. Room felt dirty, especially the carpet.

Bed was comfortable.

Overall we were very pleased with our stay. The rooms were nice.
    • Double Guest Room

The long walk down the halls to the rooms and elevators, very weird, never experienced that before in a hotel.

Nice clean hotel. The bed was very comfortable!

Not the worst but definitely not the best.

The strict check in time. The rooms were not clean once it was time to check in. The food was not good or hot and took over an hour to come out. The prices for the food for what it was, was very over priced. There was no soda at the restaurant. Only one person working the front desk when the facility was near capacity. The location is horrible with little restraints near by.

The decor was nice and the hotel was clean.

I would not book the hotel under construction
    • Double Guest Room

The hotel was under construction I wouldn’t my pocket knowing that. We could use the pool or the fitness center and the outside doors coming into the hotel would not lock

Rooms were nice

Love that I was on the 6th floor
    • King Guest Room

That when I was book in they gave me two beds and had to walk back and tell the staff I have recommended a king size and had to get all of stuff from one room to the other. Also been planning to get in the pool and was out of order:(

Love that I was on the 6th floor

We enjoyed our stay, but would like to have seen more information about the hotel and the area.

Standard information packets in the room. Hotel information, local popular restaurants, local popular sites, directions to each.

Eggs were not fluffy. They sat in the serving pan too long. It did seem to me that there were never too many people who wanted to go to the buffet. The times that we were there, only two other tables were filled. Bed was very good. Got good nights sleep.

Regretful... I personally wanted my husband to relax before his conference!!! That didn't happen
    • King Guest Room

1. The long commute to the elevator from the lobby - 2. I walked in to check in and the guy at the desk just watched me search for the front desk. I was halfway up the steps to the foundation and lounge- He didn't greet me. I ask him was he the clerk/attendant.. he was like "yeah" So I say.. do I check in here? He says " yeah" ???!!!?!!!?! I was disappointed at that point! 3. We wanted to relax in the whirlpool, but they put a sign up that chemicals were in both the pool and hot tub the entire time... 4. I used the business center to finish up my sermon and a strange guy came in talk about the police is coming- so I wake my husband up to leave to go have dinner; 30 minutes later... we are sitting at the light and this same guy that was running thrithe building, ran in front of our car and the police is chasing him on foot! I really would like a refund or a stay at a Colorado Springs hotel... this was the vacation from hell!!!

Couldn't stay to eat! We were afraid for our lives- a guy running from the police go in the elevator with my husband- we left first thing in the morning.

Not impressed
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No manager on duty. Trash cans overflowing, housekeeping leaves early and no other workers have keys to necessary items like TP, extra towels, or Kleenex. Restaurant is very very limited and menus are a copy of printed piece of computer paper. Not impressed with lack of customer service.

Waste of money and time!!!!!

The room had a moldy smell, everything was sticky, and our bed was covered with Cheeto finger prints. I’d rather sleep in my car instead of this pathetic excuse call a hotel.

Nothing the room was absolutely disgusting!

The room was itself was very clean.
    • King Guest Room

The state of the hotel as a whole, there were vents missing covers and ceiling tiles that were trying desperately to become floor tiles. One of the elevators had exposed wiring and a fan with bearings going out (also uncovered). The batteries in the locking mechanism of the doors are not checked or maintained, which led to being locked outside the room for thirty minutes while waiting on the door to be fixed.

The room was itself was very clean. The sound of whatever was chewing up the inside of the walls lulled us right to sleep.

I got what I paid for.
    • King Guest Room

The hotel was riddled with loud children, the bath tub bottom had paint worn off of it, the bed was a ‘sleep number’ but did not work, there are no microwaves in the rooms, and one of the front desk ladies was extremely rude.

Comfortable bed, clean sheets, pillows, and comforter.

Great staff but less than average hotel, needs a lot of work!
    • King Suite with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

Smelly and dirty room, the whole hotel felt abandoned.

Hotel is currently going under “renovations” - I’m a fan of Radisson but save yourself the trouble and stay at the Fossil Creek location instead, deeply disappointed in my stay.

Terrible
    • Double Guest Room

The shower head needs to be fixed. It was squirting water on the ceiling and then the water would drip on the floor . The water on the floor could be a falling hazard. Housekeeping left only one washcloth for two people. When I called for more I was ask to come to the front desk to get them. Then was told never mind a maintenance man would bring them. I am paying to stay there, I should not have had to request more washcloths. Also the side entrance door needs to be fixed, it does not shut properly.

Not much. The pillows were ok.

Won't be back
    • King Guest Room

Stated it was 6 miles from fort worth stock show more like 11 and tough traffic. Staff not very knowledgeable. Need a shuttle to stock show then I would be back.

Front entrance very neat and tidy staff professional

The location is perfect for what we were doing and the beds...
    • Double Guest Room

This is the second time we have stayed here. The room wasn’t ready when we arrived, at nearly 5, the room and bathroom was much smaller than before and there was rust in the bathtub. There was hardly any hot water and we had to wait for 2 hours for a blow dryer , after calling 2x

The location is perfect for what we were doing and the beds are super comfortable

Perfect Place to Stay in Fort Worth!
    • Double Guest Room

We loved our stay at this hotel! The rooms were clean, the property itself was beautiful, the beds were comfortable and the staff was so helpful and friendly. If we visit town again we will absolutely book this property again!

would not recommend.
    • King Guest Room

Broken air mattress, no breakfast and getting to the rooms from lobby.

Getting to the room from the lobby was not easy, the hallways did not appear clean or pleasing. The room was clean but the air mattress did not work making the bed uncomfortable. The bathtub had been painted at some point and the paint was peeling making it appear unclean. The room did not come with the breakfast as we found out after making a plate at the unattended breakfast bar and approached after we sat down to eat by staff.

It was quiet and close to 35.

The halls smelled bad. The hall carpet was wet and the trash cans in the halls clearly had not been taken out in a while.

It was quiet and close to 35.

There was running water and the wifi was fast.
    • King Guest Room

The location was not in a nice area. The equipment in the gym was broken. The beds were not clean, woke up completely covered in bed bug bites and had to check out early and find another place to stay. The sink was clogged and drained really slow.

There was running water and the wifi was fast.

I don't like like the fact that you no longer get...
    • King Guest Room

I don't like like the fact that you no longer get breakfast...... for the price of the hotel the very simple breakfast that they served was okay, but no breakfast at all we won't stay again.

Second time I was there, but last time.
    • King Guest Room

Breakfast very expensive (11$ for two bread slices) Sometimes delayed Not everything available Bar only Friday and Saturday evening (3 or 4 hours each) Internet very slow No restaurant (mcrowaved hamburgers) Very noisy the week end (kids running in corridors all day and night)

Close to working place

Awkward, infuriating, and uncomfortable.
    • King Guest Room

I didn't like waiting standing at the counter for 10 minutes at 11pm, while the staff sat behind a closed door knowing I was out at the desk only to finally make an appearance and tell me that the room I booked was over booked and it was no longer available. Then he proceeded to check me in to a different room where my husband and I had to sleep separate, after clicking on his computer a couple of times, he handed me a room key and didn't say a word. Didn't tell me a wifi pass, didn't tell me how to find my room or where to park. I was very disappointed in the service and that I didn't receive what I originally booked. Also, one of the sleep number beds was broken....not impressed.

I liked that the air conditioning worked well and that there were plenty of clean towels.

OK stay if you just came off a week in the oil fields.
    • Double Guest Room

The science experiment in the shower ceiling. The tub had leprosy. Bathroom door either didn't latch or locked me in the Bathroom. Indifferent maid service. And ten bucks each for breakfast?

Close to freeway - good parking. Typical old FW hotel. Decent beds. Loved the comforters.

Ill spend the money and stay at the Omni
    • King Guest Room

Nothing like being thru hurricane Harvey and then staying at this dump. Smelled like my house after the flood waters receeded. Bar not open because they changed days of operation on their own. Sandwhich I bought tated like it was 4 days old.

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel.. And will use this hotel every time I need to reserve a room

The AC in my room 605

Everything was great.. My only complaint is that in my room 605..the AC roared loudly each time it came on.. Everything else was completely awesome..

I booked a King.
    • King Guest Room

I booked a King. At checking in, they indicated they had overbooked King Size rooms and that they only had Doubles. The manager was rude. He offered us to take the double or he could refund my money.

It was very comfortable and nice
    • King Guest Room

It's nothing that I didn't like about the property but you need to consider about the other part of people let's smokeThey could have somewhere to go to smoke

I like the property very nice it was quiet peaceful and comfortable

Disappointing!
    • King Guest Room

I had NO HOT WATER! I called the front desk and the lady stated that she would leave the message along with my name and contact information for the manager to call me back regarding my concerns. Once I got home, I called twice on two separate days and received the same message, that they would leave a message for the manager. As a customer, not hearing from the manager is very unexceptable and to feel like this major issue has been pushed under the rug to forget about is disappointing. To not have hot water to bathe was very upsetting. To have not heard from the manager yet is also very upsetting.

Below average

Under renovations, the doors to the outside do not open and close properly, when checking in it took almost 1 hour, girl at desk could not find reservation

The house keepers were great, the bed was comfortable

I wouldn't stay here again. Please read review for explanation.

The security lights in the parking lot were turned off during the night, both nights I stayed. Went to bed and they were on, woke up at 4am and they were off. The access doors apparently remained unlocked 24 hours a day, you may ask how I know this and I'd tell you that I ventured out into the dark parking lot around 5am and back in without needing my key card to get back in. I did that two mornings in a row, my days start early. I inquired during check in if they had security and they said "yes", I didn't see visible presence of security during my stay. I didn't once need my key card to gain entry during my stay. The place is of 11-17 being renovated, but that is no excuse for the security lapse.

The staff was great, bed was comfortable and the place was clean. Didn't get bit by bedbugs.

Could have been better

There was no hot water the first day and a half we were there..under construction and computers were down when went to check out.

The manager was really sweet

I got what I paid for.
    • King Guest Room

I checked out at 3 a.m. the night before check out because the AC broke. When I told the night clerk why I was leaving he couldn't wouldn't and didn't offer an alternative. Personally I was half asleep and super upset and felt I wouldn't get any help. Turned out it was enough for me to leave.

Everything was nice. The housekeeping staff are very helpful and happy people.

It was alright.
    • Double Guest Room

The air was set to 67 and we were all still hot. Also when my son got out of bed the following morning. I saw something on his back. It was a bandaid...... that wasn’t ours. Guessing it was on the sheets..... yuck!

Beds were comfy!

Once the remodel is done, Im sure the hotel will feel less stuffy.
    • Double Guest Room

The staff, mainly the gentleman checking us in, was unfriendly and not personalable....to some degree, very robotic. Did not exchange pleasantries very well and at times, had a "matter of fact" type of attitude

Pleasant, clean and a good deal for the area.
    • Double Guest Room

A/c noise. Fridge noise. Make vending machine available for cash customers. Place the coffee in an area that people understand it’s complimentary.

First, I try to be fair in reviews. The room was sufficiently clean. Part of the hotel on the first floor was flooded the week prior so a section of carpet was missing which was odd but highly explainable. My room a/c was quite load and woke my husband and I up frequently. The cooling system on the room fridge was also quite loud. We a pretty low maintenance people but we’re a little put out that the soda vending was credit card only (who wants to swipe a cc for a can of pop?). Also after making a sweep of the floor couldn’t easily locate the ice machine. It was not clear that coffee was free (still not sure) but there was a buffet for $9.00 that was basically a continental breakfast that most hotels provide free of charge. It was nice it was available, but for that price tag I would expect a bit more like a cafe type meal. The staff was friendly and helpful and a true asset to the hotel!

It was ok.
    • Double Guest Room

No Ice on none of the Floors. Construction inside of hotels. The funny smell on the back side of the first floor. The elevators and entrance doors need alot of work.

The beds we're comfortable

Disappointed!

The first floor was under construction - not told at booking. No restaurant on site as advertised. Continental breakfast was a joke - toast and coffee only. Could hear people in other rooms. Awful experience - wouldn't stay there again.

The gentleman that checked us in was extremely polite and...
    • King Guest Room

The gentleman that checked us in was extremely polite and welcoming. Which made the drive and trip well worth it. Also, we ordered breakfast and my eggs Benedict was missing the ham and eggs were over cooked and I found part of a shell. The kitchen manager immediately apologized and brought an entirely new correct order plus bacon to make up for it. Fantastic customer service!

Great price for the stay.
    • King Guest Room

Do not know if the rooms use to be smoking but there was a terrible odor when you walked in all of the rooms we had booked.

The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable.

I shall return, Great Stay!
    • King Guest Room

breakfast could better than just breads and coffee, really, some protein would be good and i would give this hotel a perfect 10.

sleep number bed, extra large fluffy towels, price just right, definitley recommend

If not for the manager’s help, I would be most reluctant to stay in this hotel again.
    • King Guest Room

The attitude of the checkin clerk. He did not realize that he should’ve been more helpful in resolving a reservation issue. He actually said that I needed to resolve the issue myself...training issue here? Had to get manager involved to find my reservation and complete checkin. She did it with ease and apologized for the checkin clerk who never acknowledged his incompetence.

Manager saved the day. She was efficient in resolving a reservation issue that the clerk said I needed to resolve myself because I did not reserve directly with hotel.

Perfect if you are on the road or only there to sleep. Staff very nice and helpful.
    • King Guest Room

Our room was small for a king bed. Have stayed here before and room size was better. Carpet had worn spots. Stay on the side away from the street unless you get up early. Lots of traffic noise.

Bed and pillows were wonderful. Towels soft and plentiful.

Will never stay here again
    • King Guest Room

In a terrible location. Police action. A lot of loitering around the property Hotel under massive construction. No restaurant and pool closed. Is in a very industrial neighborhood.

Was clean inside the room

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Nice size room, asst. manager on call needs training in accommodating guests
    • King Guest Room

A few insects in the room, made it uncomfortable to sleep. Reported it to front desk @ 4am they were understanding & offered free breakfast or move to a different room (we refused). We asked to reduce the bill. Checked out 8am the asst. manager on call was not friendly at all. She down played our situation (showing her a picture of what we killed). Only wanted to take 10% ($10.00)off "because it was just a grasshopper & it's Summer". I disagreed since neither of us are experts on insects, and let her know I was not happy with her statement. Next day called manager & sent email & picture of our concerns. She reduced the bill $30.00. Personally since that was the (3rd) insect killed a comp room would have suffice. Never took our clothes out of luggage & slept 1/2 the night not knowing what would be crawling on the walls. We would have moved to a different room if we were not checking out in a few hours.

The location was great. Beginning the staff was friendly

The staff members were very friendly.
    • Double Guest Room

Our room was nice, but the lobby and hallways were very warm as if the air conditioning system was not working properly. The ice machine room floor was wet and I'm not sure if it was melted ice or if the ice machine itself was leaking. The hallway of the second floor seemed to have newer carpet, but it reeked like cat urine.

The staff members were very friendly. Our room was set up nicely and the cleaning staff kept things tidied well in our rooms. Thankful for the coffee and water availability in the lobby.

Very disappointed
    • King Guest Room

Noone told us the pool would be closed 5-7 leading to a very upset 2yr old. Then the pool is freezing cold so we still couldn't swim. First room was too hot air not working so we moved. Few things broken ie lampshade/table leg/fridge.

Reception area veery nice bar looks great.

Good location, very clean rooms, would recommend to friends
    • King Guest Room

NO ice machine were working customer service - unfriendly

Rooms were clean - good location to my appointment - Front Desk service could use some work - No ice machine were working had to go to the bar for ice

It was a very good hotel if you want a night or 2 if you are...
    • King Guest Room

Not good if you want to walk around at night as there were no good restaurants in the area so had to drive or get a taxi into Sundance Square for excellent resturants .

It was a very good hotel if you want a night or 2 if you are travelling through Texas