2. USA hotel reviews
  3. New York State hotel reviews
  4. Victor hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Best Western PLUS Victor Inn & Suites

Reviews of Best Western PLUS Victor Inn & Suites This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

7449 State Route 96, Victor, NY 14564, United States of America

#1 of 7 hotels in Victor

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: May 8, 2019

The people that work there seem very nice.

That I didn't know that I would not get rewards for booking it with a third party. We stayed there three nights and earned no rewards. Very disappointing.

The people that work there seem very nice. The breakfast was better than most hotels. The staff serving breakfast was nice.

Stayed in May 2019

• Reviewed: April 28, 2019

Beautiful hotel, convenient and super friendly staff

The pool area and hot tub were small.

Very friendly staff - always. Rooms were very clean and spacious. Breakfast in the am was very good as was the hostess checking on us several times, and refilling all the food. (Denise). We asked for early check in and they had several rooms ready.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2019

I've stayed at this property before and will do so again. We enjoyed all aspects of our visit.

Great location, right of the highway. Close to restaurants. The lobby is nice, modern and up to date. The sleeping rooms are clean and up to date. The staff is exceptional - very warm and friendly.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2019

Not worth it. Safety and customer service not a priority
    • King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

Someone else not included in the party was able to access the room. Went down to have keys reprogrammed no apology from staff. Pillows were very small on bed. When I checked there was no one at desk and it was near check out time. I had to wait. Then she didn't even ask about our stay. Very unfriendly staff. Will not be staying at best western again

The check in staff were friendly

• Reviewed: February 19, 2019

The cleanless

Very noisy from room to room ... you can hear the people talking next door .... very annoying and for this reason not sure will book next year

The cleanless

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: January 21, 2019

The breakfast was good, staff was super friendly and i love...

The business center didn't have a working printer for me to use but the desk staff printed the sheet i needed. Also the doors to our room amd bathroom didnt close properly.

The breakfast was good, staff was super friendly and i love the hot tub and pool.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Loved it!

Very clean and comfortable. The breakfast selection was also quite extensive. The staff were polite and always offered to do more than I needed. Definitely recommend.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Pleasant

The shower could have been updated. The controls didn't work very well

It was very clean and well kept. First time at a Best Western and need be I would stay at on again.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Overall - it’s a decent hotel for the money.

The shower wasn’t clean- I’m a blonde, and there was black hair in the shower.... gross.

The staff was friendly. The rooms were nice. The hot tub was hot.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

Nice, clean, friendly staff.

Dog fee is $30.00. He just lays on the floor. Seems like a ripoff. They don’t charge $30 for children. Why dogs? Other places were $15 or free.

We were on a long road trip and stayed in many hotels across the country. We paid more for this place because we had a couple disappointing experiences. Just not in the mood for another dump. This was very nice. Clean, quiet, safe and convenient area. Comfortable beds. Nice bathroom. Good breakfast. Real eggs. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Great breakfast and the beds wer very comfortable.

Great breakfast and the beds wer very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was extremely clean and comfortable. I would recommend this property to all my friends. Great location as well as price.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

Very convenient place to stay, clean and overall happy to have stayed here.
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible/Non-Smoking

Nothing could have been better for accomodations. However, we were disappointed in how other guests acted, like very heavy walking above our room, a t.v. on at 4 a.m. woke us up, and the shower going at 5 a.m. Also, some slamming doors. This is not your fault, but just inconsideration by other travelers.

The room was very comfortable as far as size for 2 people. The bed was very comfortable and liked the extra pillows that were there including the smaller size. The breakfast was perfect, but I was hoping for Cheerios, which I eat every morning, However, it wasn't a big deal, there were plenty of other choices to pick from. I loved the coffee at breakfast, and the delicious creamer, which I just happen to use everyday while home. The accomodations were perfect for us.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Very good, would return.

The only disappointment was that the TV system was new and not intuitive to use. We were looking forward to some TV downtime after a long trip. Tina at the front desk did everything she could to help, including changing and upgrading our room, but problem was apparently with a new TV system.

Perfect location for travelers, clean, good breakfast, excellent shower! Professional customer service from front desk by Tina.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

It’s a great place to stay.

The air conditioner was to close to the bed around 2 feet from our bed. I woke up with a sore throat even though the setting on the unit was at its lowest. The AC should be far from the bed.

The beds were comfy and the breakfast was great

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

The pillows are small in size.
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible/Non-Smoking

The pillows are small in size. I was not very hopeful when I saw them. However, the bed, bedding, and pillows were very comfortable. For the price, it exceeded my expectations.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

good value for money with spacious room

would be great if there werent plastic cutlery/plates at breakfast. for environmental reasons.

male staff on arrival was extremely nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Satisfactory.

Breakfast choices were limited. Entrance to property was treacherous. No access to parking lot from the main door unless you went down a gravely slope or walked to the edge of the property.

Staff was friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Mediocre facility, ok location
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible/Non-Smoking

Extremely unfriendly/unhelpful staff: I wrote about 6-8 weeks in advance of my visit to ask if I could change the type of room (from a king bed to two doubles or two queens: we'd had a death in the family, and it went from being a solo visit to a visit of 3 adults, so the extra bed was needed). NO one ever got back to me. Furthermore, NO one would help when I checked in. Sugar ants in the bathroom, both days of my stay. Noisy and disruptive (little, yappy] dogs in the room across the hall made it impossible to get a restful night's sleep.

Quiet the first night.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Perfect location for all things local
    • King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

Hot tub was dirty. Jacuzzi in room didn't work very good. Had a hard time turning it on and Jets were weak.

Location is perfect. Staff is friendly.

• Reviewed: April 27, 2018

Great location. Dated but OK

Room smelled like disinfectant over old carpeting. The blanket and bed covering had seen much better days, and didn’t feel cozy because I was trying to keep the sheet from having them touch me. There is a small amount of mold in the shower and dirt in the corners and moldings. Coffee at breakfast tasted like slightly flavored water. The guy at checkout was in huge hurry and did not ask how the stay was- so I didn’t say.

Right near routes 490/90 and lots of shopping.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

From the moment we walked in the staff was very nice and...

The pool was a little chilly; however it was do able

From the moment we walked in the staff was very nice and helpful. Any question I asked about the surrounding area they answered. If they didn’t know the answer they would find out. The place was clean and comfortable. Very quite as well.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

Good overall.

We were told at check in that there was a $35 or so fee for having a pet. As I recall, there was no indication about that fee when I registered. Can you tell me if I missed that when I booked the reservation? So I paid the $99 that I thought was the total cost minus taxes plus that extra fee.

Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

Cleanliness, location, price and staff.

Walls 'paper-thin'. I could hear people in rooms on either side of me. I could also easily here doors slamming in all. As such, probably will not stay again.

Cleanliness, location, price and staff.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

So disappointed
    • King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

When I booked my room it stated in was to get a king suite w/spa tub. ..and received a room with two couches instead. When I went to tell the receptionist she said it was already taken and refunded my money. ..soo upset! It was my birthday! !

Very clean!

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Comfortable place with great staff

Plowing out the full lot took some time. Someone broke the side door handle while we wee there which made entry more difficult

Staff are very friendly and property is well maintained. Bed was comfortable and room large. Great shower head.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Good location, lots of food portion around, mall about 7...

We had to switch rooms 4 times bc none of the room doors would open. This happen to several people. It was round when checking in at 3:30am and not being able to get in a room. In the end we finally ended up with 2 rooms however my kids were down the hall alone. The following day they switched us to a family room and comped our stay.

Good location, lots of food portion around, mall about 7 minutes aaay and gas station next door. Friendly staff. Clean rooms and pool.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

Probably would not stay there again.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility Accessible/Non-Smoking

When we arrived the room we where suppose to have was already rented out so we had to stand in the hallway with all of our things until we got another room. Then at breakfast one of the workers was pointing at us and talking about us so we where not happy at all.but we made the best of it.

It was clean

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Good except for the noise

We wanted to have dinner that we had delivered and there was a family of about 20 people that took the entire eating area. Luckily there was one table available. When we say they looked at us as if we were Wedding Crashers! I wet to the front desk and the woman said oh we knew they were going to have that area. Which didn’t make us feel any better. We had to sign a paper stating we were not going to make noise after 10 pm BUT that grip must not have gotten that paper because we heard them ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

I really like the room and the swimming pool

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

It was very nice and clean.

My mom is 90 yrs old, the bed was very high, difficult to get in and the tub was very high, the handle in the tub helped but try getting out of it and you will see what I mean.

The breakfast was very good and clean.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2017

I would recommend this property to everyone without any hesitation.

Unfortunately the TV died in our room on our second night. However we were quickly offered another room by the front desk staff and a respectable adjustment was made to our bill to reflect the inconvenience.

A very nice and well kept property. Rooms are quite large and well maintained and the rooms on back of the property have a beautiful view of the forest behind the property. Very quiet location but a 2-5 minute drive to all the big attractions you would visit Victor NY to enjoy. A well appointed breakfast bar with lots of selection and very clean.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2017

Nice. Good location, reasonable price, clean, decent breakfast, friendly staff
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility Accessible/Non-Smoking

Bathroom was on the small size.

Friendly check-in and help in choosing a restaurant for dinner - City Tavern, which was great. Loved the cookies.....breakfast was good. Room and bath were clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2017

We were all very pleased with our choice

Very attractive,clean, comfortable room and surroundings. Staff was extremely helpful in finding a good restaurant for dinner and breakfast was good @ the hotel

• Reviewed: October 25, 2017

Ideal for a stay in Rochester area

Wifi was difficult to connect I do not like plastic to eat from a bar is missing

Very clean and new hotel. Friendly staff Breakfast has a good selection to US standards

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

Nice pool...great hot tub!!! Friendly staff. Comfy pillows!

It was difficult to find the road to the hotel, as it is set back in off the main Street. GPS did help!

The kitchen staff was so kind to us!! I can't eat cheddar cheese, as it causes me to have a migraine headache. When I mentioned it to the waitress, she made me a fluffy bowl of plain scrambled eggs!! Many thanks!!!

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

The walls are so thin all night long I could hear the person in the one room snoring and coughing and the other side of us the door kept slamming closed, poor signage

• Reviewed: September 23, 2017

It was a wonderful place to stay. We would definitely stay again. Kudos to Larry.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

No complaints. Hotel and stay were great.

Larry was at the desk when we checked in. He was so friendly and extremely helpful. He gave us directions to the nearest grocery store and excellent recommendations for places to eat. He worked two of the three nights we were there. He greeted us each time we entered the hotel or were in the lobby. He makes yummy cookies! The breakfast the hotel offers was delicious. The rooms were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

Will be back again and again!

Nothing to say

I have stayed at the same Best Western a couple times before. I love the location, services, the environment, the complimentary breakfast, the cleanliness and the ambience. I would recommend this place to any kind of groups including families, friends, couples, business travellers.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2017

The breakfast was exactly the same for 3 days in a row.

The breakfast was exactly the same for 3 days in a row. For the families that stayed for more than 3 days could be to much of the same, a little of variety is always good.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

We would stay here again.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility Accessible/Non-Smoking

There were ants on an are of the carpet in the room which we noticed in the morning and reported when we checked out.

Staff were incredibly friendly. Room size and requested first floor location were excellent. Breakfast was good although eating area was very crowded.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

The breakfast was varied and fresh and our quick overnight was efficient and restful.

Since we had to carry each pet inside separately, a room closer to the elevator would have been great, but to be fair we had not requested this and the motel had many young families traveling through as well.

we absolutely needed a motel that accepted our two pets (cats) as we were traveling to a long vacation with them.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2017

I had to wait quite awhile for the desk clerk to return to...

I had to wait quite awhile for the desk clerk to return to the desk on Monday morning about 8:45 so we could check out. I rang the bell 3 times but he still didn't come. Eventually he came from another direction but no apology for keeping us waiting even when my husband came back to see what was keeping me. The breakfast on Sunday was great but Monday things like orange juice and cream ran out and they were slow to replenish them. Overall we had a good stay and have always been happy there. We would go back but felt it necessary that you know these things.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

Our stay was most enjoyable.

The signage approaching the hotel is far too small, virtually invisible from the street, (Rte. 96) in either direction. However, as I have relatives in the area, they had warned me about this.

The bed was very comfortable and the shower was lovely. Everything supplied was first rate. The breakfast choices were excellent and the food was excellent.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

Loved it and would go back again.

The hot tub was too small for the power of the jets.

The service was excellent. The bed was very comfortable and the pool great. The breakfast was great everything was hot and we weren't disappointed at all. The staff was very helpful. The only problem was the hot tub. The tub was small for the pulsating of the area. But all in all a very friendly place and would go back again.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2017

We were there for a family reunion and the lounge and...

We were there for a family reunion and the lounge and breakfast space was just great for us to gather and just visit. The cookies at the desk were a lovely treat

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

Great place for a short stay.
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible/Non-Smoking

Pool had too much chlorine.

Bed was very comfortable not too firm not too soft. There was an error made in my reservation whic was quickly corrected by the front desk associate. Very professional and courteous

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

Excellent staff and fabulous breakfast.

We love this Best Western location. It is an easy drive to the Eastview Mall, restaurants and of course the Casino.

Excellent staff and fabulous breakfast.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2017

Friendly staff, clean location, & great prices!!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Beds are still old and not the most comfortable, but like I said it was better than the twin beds my wife and I were sleeping on.

It was better than the old twin beds we were sleeping on and no sulfur water!

• Reviewed: June 30, 2017

Great staff, no reservation on file from booking.com!

The hotel had no record of my reservation through booking . Com. I even had my reservation print out. We were lucky that they still had a room available. Tried calling the customer service number to booking.com but after 10 minutes on hold, gave up. Not happy with booking.com at all.

Location was good, traffic patterns made exiting on to the main drag a little hard during heavy morning traffic.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

The bed was comfortable.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility Accessible/Non-Smoking

The walls and floor were paper thin. Seemed to be quiet though at night so noise wasn't a problem.

The bed was comfortable. It was very average overall. The Wifi worked well. Good location with mall and movie theater close.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2017

A good value for the money.
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible/Non-Smoking

The TV could have been a little bigger, and carpet needed to be replaced. Also, I wish you had a location in Canandaigua.

The bed sheets were very nice. Most of the staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast buffet was very good.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2017

Met my expectations for a pleasant comfortable stay

Pet fee ($35 per night) was too high Entrance was hard to find (obscured by gas station)

Well-maintained property, very professional staff, well-stocked breakfast

• Reviewed: May 17, 2019

Very pleasant

Breakfast was great. Staff really helped out. Accomodated my little daughter and made us feel very welcome!

Stayed in May 2019

• Reviewed: May 10, 2019

nicest BW on the east coast

not a darn thing

Comfortable bed and good breakfast choices

Comfortable bed and good breakfast choices

• Reviewed: April 7, 2019

Breakfast was fantastic

Room smelled a bit funny. Had to buy an air freshener.

Breakfast was fantastic

• Reviewed: April 2, 2019

Amazinggggg!

The breakfast was out of this world!

• Reviewed: March 24, 2019

Poor customer service.

The pool was not open. We, as adults, were told to be quiet in the common area when just hanging out and not being loud.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2019

It is a great place to stay.

Parking lot was slippery.

Convenient to where we were going.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

Clean, comfortable, quiet, good location close to the...

Clean, comfortable, quiet, good location close to the thruway, good price, nice staff and good breakfast.

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: January 24, 2019

Perfect location very clean presentable.
    • King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

Perfect location very clean presentable.

• Reviewed: January 20, 2019

Close to where I needed to go

Bed to hard, walls to thin. I could hear the next rooms occupants talking.

Clean room. Friendly staff

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

very fine

hot tube was not hot

the kitchen was nice

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

The hotel is a friendly place. It is close to everything we are looking for

Nothing- everything was great

The hotel was clean. The bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Nicest staff ever

Everything.

Nicest staff ever

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was a good size and nice and clean.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

The hot tub didn’t work which was the reason we got the room...
    • King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

The hot tub didn’t work which was the reason we got the room staff didn’t try to give us other options

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Nice lobby and room

Poor sound insulation and loud tv next door kept us awake

Nice lobby and room

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Love this hotel!
    • King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

The eggs were like powder.

Clean, friendly we love it here

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Friendly staffs and clean place to stay at

Friendly staffs and clean place to stay at

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Very satisfied with this hotel

Convenient location and clean

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Friendly staff.

Friendly staff. Spacious and comfortable rooms.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Overall very good place to stay. Reasonable cost and nice amenities.

I would like real sausage instead of Turkey sausage. Not a fan of fake eggs or turkey saugsage. Real bacon would be nice.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Breakfast, location and staff

Thin walls and noisy plumbing

Breakfast, location and staff