Reviews of Best Western Potomac Mills 3 stars

14619 Potomac Mills Road, Woodbridge, VA 22192, USA

#11 of 13 hotels in Woodbridge

The staff and the comfortable room made an enjoyable stay.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

I did not like the " oh by the way" incidental fee. There was no mention of it until we were checking in. Poor time to say something at check in.

The room was very clean each day. The breakfast was a nice bonus.

Not Again!!!

Room and bathroom need to updated staff needs to be more friendly more smiles vending machines need to be filled and updated also did not like having to pay deposit it went in to my vacation money!

Bed slept good,breakfast great. The lady that checked us out was nice and had a smile on her face!

They had almond milk (when asked)

Front desk staff could not find my info upon check in, though I provided ID and confirmation number. No soap in the shower dispenser Burning smell from radiator

They had almond milk (when asked)

Nice hotel. Highly recommended.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The smell in the elevator.

Excellent location. Very good breakfast buffet. Reception and housekeeping. Room was large with sitting area for my family of four.

Convenient location, close to Hwy

The room smelled bad and wasn’t very clean, had to switch to another room because the tv was not working, the second room also smelled bad, was not properly cleaned and the bathroom door didn’t close

Convenient location, close to Hwy

Over everything else was good

We had centipedes in our room as were told that the exterminator couldn’t come until Monday but they would try to move us to another room.

The breakfast was awesome and the staff were very personable.

Will stay again

Was told that the pool didn't open till 1pm and check out was 12noon. What happen to a morning swim ??

The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable.

Bad temper General Manager

The General manager cancelled my hotel reservation, because they had double booked our room. I booked my hotel room more than 30 days in advance which was a room with double beds for four people. I was told by the GM that I could only have double beds for two of my days and that they would have to put my family and I in a single bed room with no consideration that two people would have to sleep on the floor or four adults would have to share one bed. When I asked to be discounted for the one night because of the inconveniences. He the General Manager stated "no" and then he cancelled my stay altogether. The worst experience I ever had. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone as long as he's the GM.

The bathroom door had an awful squeak, why is the sink and...

The bathroom door had an awful squeak, why is the sink and vanity outside of the bathroom?? I booked my room for 2 nights, why wasn’t I told they were different prices??

Everything was good overall !

I had too switch into 2 rooms because they smelled of urine . One of the managers had a really bad attitude

The breakfast was really good , the workers were very nice . The pool was amazing ! & the location was great outback was across the street , alot of food places !

The bed was comfortable
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The general manager had a nasty attitude. I had reserved a handicapp accessible room because I'm in a wheelchair and they gave me a regular room. Because they gave me a regular room, I was unable to use the bathroom. I had to use the handicapped bathroom down in the lobby. I was told that when you use a third party to book a room that it is not a guaranteed, it is a request. So when using a third party to book a room, please check with the facility to make sure you get what you have requested. I will not go back to that location because of the General Manger.

The bed was comfortable

This place was "meh" at best.

Beds were uncomfortable. Soft, caved in in the middle. Also everything felt cold and damp. Bed felt wet, carpet too, yuck. Small, dated toilet/shower combo. Sink/mirror separate inside the room itself. TV was terrible. Analog signal and limited channels. This is 2018, right?

Location and a decent breakfast

Good location. Very unfriendly fellow on the afternoon shift.

When we checked in I was informed that we would have to change rooms after the first day. This was after having the booking of 6 or 7 months. When I went to change rooms on the second day the fellow working the afternoon shift (think he was the manager) was very testy & provided little help. He also tried to over charge me by $73 a day on the Booking.com rate. When I pointed this out to him he became even more testy ripping up the piece of paper he had given me with the incorrect rate & slamming it into the trash can. This guy will be there when you visit so keep a good eye on him.

Location was good. The ladies working the desk during the day were very helpful & nice.

I would not stay in this hotel again.

Why our room was not cleaned on Monday, Memorial Day? OK, it was holiday, but we paid full price for 3 nights! Give me discount and warning that room would not be cleaned on this day if you are short staffed.

The bed was nice and comfortable.

The location was not easy to get to. The Google maps app had us go through the back alley of several stores to get to the parking lot.

The bed was nice and comfortable. The room was very cool.

The price was great and the rooms are wonderfully comfortable!!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

I personally have a fear of elevators!!! I was very disappointed that I was unable to access the stairs from inside to get to my room. I would always have to ask staff to open the outside door by the pool to access the stairwell. Very inconvenient since the weather was nasty and raining. The only access is outside. I consider this a safety issue .

Breakfast was good and appreciated.

I’d definitely stay again

Didn’t love front desk

Awesome breakfast food was plentiful lots of choices and lots of coffee machines even cappuccinos and drink machine were also great !!

The night staff at check in was nice, the guy at check out...

Cleanliness and not being addressed with the issues

The night staff at check in was nice, the guy at check out seemed to not care of how my needs were not met with the cleanliness and just brushed my concerns off

Breakfast was great.
    • King Room - Disability Access

Breakfast was great. Staff was friendly and helpful. There was a large group of students who were very well behaved and surprisingly quiet. A very good experience.

The breakfast was fabulous!

The hotel was under construction and it was windy during our stay in Virginia. The debris (dust) from construction blew in our face coming in and out of the entrance. However, everything else was great.

The breakfast was fabulous!

It was convenient for my needs.

There was a fountain cup of soda that was left on the table by the elevator the evening I checked in. It stayed on that table all night and was still there when I was leaving to check out the next day despite house keeping bring on my floor to do room cleanings.

The room was clean and the location was very close to where I needed to be that evening.

It was otherwise a good experience

When I asked about the pool I was informed it was outdoors and not open as it was seasonal. When I inqired when it would be opened I was again told it was seasonal. It was 91°out at 5:45pm... What season were they waiting for?

This hotel and full breakfast exceeded expectations!

No complaints!

The room was very clean and nicely decorated. The bed and especially the pillows were very comfortable. There was a small microwave and good-sized fridge in the room. On the way down the hall to the room we heard a crying child and wondered if we would be listening to noise inside the room all night. However we never heard any noise through the walls or door. Breakfast is included and available beginning at 6 am. We were very pleasantly surprised at the terrific selection and the quality of food. There is a coffee machine that offers cappuccino, lattes etc. Fresh cut fruit, scrambled eggs, sausage, home fries, yogurt, cereal and stations to make waffles and pancakes are all on offer. The staff keep it well stocked and tidy. Even when we checked out, we were each given a complimentary bag with a bottle of water, a granola bar and apple. The hotel is located just off I95 so easily accessible. For the price it is terrific value for money. The staff seems to have pride in their workplace. I rarely find a hotel room that doesn't let me down but this one far exceeded my expectations.

Only recommend if you are shopping price

I would not recommend a stay at this hotel unless price is your first priority. The property as a whole needs updating (I had read on prior reviews but was not a big deal) however there is a larger issue with aging facilities and broken/missing amenities, problems with room key cards, etc. For example, we needed to call maintenance twice during a three night stay to unclog the toilet (never had to do this before while traveling!) and overheard the front desk receive two other guest room calls for the same issue during my time at the front desk, once while checking in (didn't think it was a clue at the time)! One response was immediate; the second took two hours. Also had housekeeping issues: first night I found a used facecloth drying over shower bar, empty toothpaste tube in door jamb, dried piece of shredded cheese between the sheets. The front desk staff seemed accommodating and I am sure they would have offered us a new room, but it was late at night and the last thing I wanted to do was re-pack and move with my sleepy children. We opted to not use any further housekeeping services during the stay and were mostly gone sightseeing. On a positive, my children loved the breakfast. There were many varied options including toast/yogurt/muffins/pastries, etc but also egg options/bacon/sausage etc/ and make your own waffles and pancakes. Attentive staff refilling as items emptied. Also basic drinks/tea/coffee/hot chocolate available 24 hours.

Good breakfast selection and breakfast staff was attentive. Location was convenient to highway and retail/restaurants.

Very old.
    • Business King Room

Very old. AC is sooooo loud I couldn’t sleep. But when I turned off AC I could hear how people from other room breath (not snore). No soundproofing at all at this hotel! So I can’t decide what was worse. Bed and pillows are awfully uncomfortable also.

The breakfast was pretty good.

My key continuously de-activated and I had to re-activate it several times, sometimes multiple times a day.

The breakfast was pretty good. It was pretty much the same thing every morning. However it was good.

A great, clean place to stay!

The beds were traditional coiled springs type. Maybe we're just used to our foam mattress at home but the mattress in our room seemed worn and not much support. It was alright i guess.

The property was great, modern and close to all the stores/restaurants

Rooms and breakfast are great, but will not stay again, much too noisy to sleep.

The noise level was UNBELIEVABLE, very noisy rooms and constant door slamming all day until 2:00 AM. Walls do not muffle sounds well and the doors bang. We did change rooms, but still noisy.

Rooms are really clean and comfortable, we were able to microwave our dinner in the breakfast room and eat there (no microwave or refrigerator in our room), staff is very pleasant. The free breakfast buffet is one of the best, excellent coffee.

Not pleasunt

The attitude and rudness of the staff. Especilly the lady at the front desk, who we learned about that she was a manager. If the manager set herself a bad example, then what can you expect from other staff members

It was good location wise

Staff was friendly, breakfast was good
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

You could hear the tv's of guests on either side of room. There was no beverage vending machine on floor. Also they didn't have regular pillows, they were all couch pillows.

Staff was friendly, breakfast was good

It was good stay, didn’t have any major issues.

The sink outside of the bathroom but other than everything was good based on price.

The breakfast has varierty of choices. Enjoyed the location the staff was awesome.

Average.
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Larger bathroom; accurate room amenities guide; lower and consistent room rates.

Stayed at the hotel due to a storm-related power outage in our neighborhood. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean but with dated decor and a bit undersized by modern standards for the price. Room rates vary by day of the week. Our Saturday to Wednesday booking had three different room rates applied. Complimentary breakfast was excellent but it ends at 9:00am, not 10:00 am as stated in the room amenities guide.

Great Value, Location, Mgmt. Staff, and Breakfast.

Housekeeping knocking on the door prior to check out; while the “do not disturb” sign was clearly posted. I work nights and realize they didn’t know that.

Staff was very helpful

We only were there one night

They didn’t tell us until the next day that the breakfast hours had changed causing our 1 year old to not have breakfast.

The pillows and bed was comfortable

Staff was really helpful at checkin.

The hotel made multiple mistakes with our reservation, and the floor where we stayed had a definite aroma of weed smoke.

Staff was really helpful at checkin.

I waz actually not supposed to stay at this locations but...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

I feel the breakfast should be offered later as its the weekends and a lot of people sleep in.

I waz actually not supposed to stay at this locations but was not paying attention. but all in all it wasnt bad. I wish it provided some more access points into the building. got very busy and raining and me and the children had to walk a ways.

Great stay! Very, nice clean room and nice staff. Close to the mall and highway.
    • King Room - Disability Access

Breakfast selection was not that great. Would like to have had hot oatmeal, wider fruit selection and more cereal options.

Staff was excellent in satisfying my needs, everyone was friendly and efficient. The room was great, very clean.

Overall, the stay was great. Had a good night rest.

There was a noise, not inside the room. It could have been from washer and dryer, I'm not sure.

The room was nice and clean. Didn't have a smell like some hotels do. I liked the wood floors.

Great stay, convenient to the highway, shops and stores!
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

The king suite is very spacious and comfortable. I like the shower gel/shampoo dispensers in the shower and the mini fridge kurig and microwave. Nice flat screen tv! The hotel is very quiet and peaceful, perfect for some relaxation. Great price for the location as well.

Over all? it was a great stay & we'll return. Thanks.

The ugly carpets in the halls on the eighth floor ! They looked all worn out with coffee stains all over ! But it was the design on the carpet, you need a new interior designer.

Bed was great I (wish I could buy one), Food was good but could have been warmer, room was good but needed a lot more light around the sink area ! ( my wife complained that she could not see to apply her make-up, due to poor lighting.

the access into the hotel was a little tricky.

the access into the hotel was a little tricky. There should be a sign to tell you to turn left into the shopping center and then approach from the rear of the hotel. The front isn't accessible from the road.

Arrived a day early due to snow and was given a hard time, will never book here again!
    • Queen Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

Room was very small with old scratched up furniture, had no refrigerator or microwave in the room, I booked a handicapped assessable room and was placed right next to the elevator that was loud!

Breakfast was well made, and the 1 man at the front counter my last night there was so nice, bed was comfy and that is where it ends!

Would stay again in a heartbeat. In shower shampoo, conditioner and soap dispenser.

I hate hardwood floors. Carpet in hallways but not in rooms.

Breakfast was excellent. Bacon, pancakes, waffles,cereal,muffins, juices, omelettes and hash browns. Good hot breakfast. 4 hours long. Beds were super comfy. Quiet and secluded, but safe area. Hotel staff friendly and room was super clean. Mall in walking distance and ton of restaurants to eat at. 3 minute drive. Plenty of clean towels always a plus.

The breakfast was good and the room was clean.

The breakfast was good and the room was clean. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were just as I liked them. My friend and I enjoyed our stay there, and we would stay there again if we needed to in the future. :) We liked it so much that I decided to become a BW Rewards Member.

Good experince.

The location was good but hotel entrance hard to get to. The area had a lot of restaurants and shopping but not real easy to get to. Roads very confusing for visitors. Breakfast was just ok. The eggs were fine, the sausage tasted old and very bad, Bacon was ok. The pancake machine, was cool but the pancakes came out like rubber. The waffles were fantastic and the beverages were great. Also did not like the $50 a day charge to my credit card in case smoking in room and damage, once inspected you get it back. Why cant you just inspect the room before I leave???

The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The halls were well lit and smelled great. The hotel was very clean and always smelled great, even the elevators. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

I would love to stay again.

The breakfast was hardly OK; needs much improvement.

Staff was wonderful, rooms neat and clean,although washroom was a bit small, but overall best value for money.

It was fine. We would stay here again

Lighting in the room was very dull. Our biggest issue was we were paying cash for the room and did not know that to pay cash the hotel would put a couple hundred dollars on hold on our credit card. The hold was for more than our room. We decided to just pay on with our card but it was frustrating not to know that in advance.

Staff was friendly and room was clean.

It was o.k.

First room, bathroom not clean. I thought there was a fridge in the room but was told I should have asked for one when I booked. Clerk was nice enough to move us to another room.

Nice hotel. Good stay. Will definitely return if I'm in the area.

The flooring is some kind of wooden tile. Understand that makes for easy cleaning, but it's disconcerting to have a hotel room with no carpet. Not the hotels fault, but traffic is horrendous in the area. It took 10 minutes to go a half mile.

Breakfast buffet is fantastic. The location is close to Potomac Mills and Potomac Mills Festival. That makes dining options fantastic. 24 hour coffee is available in the lobby. Really nice feature.

Nice, good location.

When booked I didn't even think a refrigerator and microwave were not included without paying more money. I booked on line. We needed those things but did not change rooms or pay more because we had already settled in. If I had known at first I would have paid more.

Very nice staff . Very clean.

Front desk personnel was very helpful the hotel was clean...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Front desk personnel was very helpful the hotel was clean and welcoming. The rooms was very clean and neat. Breakfast was very good stayed 2days and the breakfast was very good large selection omelettes and sausage one day scrambled eggs and bacon the next with options of waffles pancakes yogurt and cold cereals. Would definitely stay here again.

Was nice and enjoyable stay

Shampoo and conditioner worthless. Shampoo did not lather and hair felt greasy. Had to use a lot of conditioner to even work.

Location, price, FREE breakfast!!!! Requested a refrigerator and microwave and got both at no extra charge. Wonderful!

bed was comfortable
    • Queen Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

the calking on the roll in shower was coming loose. The floor in the room was sticky. this was a handicap room and the soap dispenser in the sink area was too high to reach. there were tables in front of the elevator buttons making them unreachable from a wheelchair.

bed was comfortable

No disturbances from nearby rooms.

After breakfast, we returned to our room only to find out our keys wouldn't work. We brought it to the attention of the front desk but once again no luck opening the door. We had to wait over an hour for maintenance to unlock the door. This snafu caused us to cancel our morning plans because we were unable to unlock the door for over an hour. I would have given higher scores because we were satisfied but this kind of thing can ruin a day. When checking out, the front desk attendant didn't ask us how our stay was which is pretty poor on her part. She probably assumed we were dissatisfied but still she's got to ask regardless of her assumptions. There was no offer of a refund which I would've expected due to problem that should have been rectified initially without forcing us to alter our plans.

No disturbances from nearby rooms. Comfortable bed. Large and varied breakfast.

Rooms were humid and i was slipping on the sweaty floors in...

The sweaty floors, breakfast wasn't the greatest, greasy bacon and fake eggs....edible but not super appetizing. Too many kids running the halls where executive or business rooms are.....such a distraction. Seemed clean in the rooms though.

Rooms were humid and i was slipping on the sweaty floors in my suite. There were also too many children running the halls, one last was changing her kids diaper on the floor in the hall in front of their door.Not a good scent at all. I get it,I trult do , but in the hallway though....not a good look.

Not a bad stay. Would stay there again should the need rise. Great location and a Great Breakfast!

We had to be moved to another room because the air conditioning unit was not working properly. Unfortunately, when I first call front desk, a technician was to be dispatched to look at it. He never showed up, so I had to personally go to the front desk. When I got there, they told me to go back to my room, get my bags and then come back to the front desk to get a new room. Not a fun experience at 1am. In addition, there were people on certain floors partaking in illegal substances. I did see police come, but not sure as to what happened.

The breakfast was fantastic! Location was good too. My final room was comfortable and in a wonderfully quiet part of the building.

Good location and the price was decent.

The hotel is starting to look tired. The toilet needed an adjustment to flush. There was no hot water for a few hours and the breakfast wasn't very good. There was water damage in the one corner of the room and it looks like mold is starting to grow.

Staff was very nice and helpful. Close to lots of restaurants and shopping. The pool was nice and they even had a lifeguard on duty which was a surprise.

The beds were very comfy, the breakfast was great a little...

Change Checkout from 11 to 12

The beds were very comfy, the breakfast was great a little of everything. very clean and friendly staff. Highly recommended

Excellent value, would definitely recommend. We enjoyed our stay.
    • Business King Room

The service was outstanding. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast served each morning was excellent. The staff was superior. Loved the soap dispensers in the shower and by the sink.

This hotel was closer to everything including shopping malls.

The floor inside the rooms are not shampooed therefore making your socks dirty. The carpet always has a moist feel to it so you would have to wear shoes the whole time of your stay. The room is so old that the remaining wall paper is either peeling off or your see the crease in it. If you are thinking of bringing your children to this hotel, it is not kid friendly. The A/C is constantly running and cannot hold its temperature and this particular hotel is outdated as if you were really staying at a motel off the side of the road. The bed was semi comfortable but with the A/C constantly on, the air would feel like something is very sticky in the room which makes your whole experienced be questioned. If you need a place to lay your head, this is the place for you, however; for the money you spend here and the fact they take out a $200 deposit prior to your stay is not the warm welcome you need to have a wonderful experience.

This hotel was closer to everything including shopping malls. It is very convenient to all highways including the interstate.

my overall stay was pleasant.

The only complaint I had was...when were leaving to check out it took almost 10 minutes before we were able to get on the elevator, due to the cleaning staff filling the elevator with their cleaning carts...my husband and I along with 3 other ladies had to finally squeeze on the elevator with one of the cleaning ladies just so we could get to the lobby...I think there she be something done, to prevent guest from having to wait 10 minutes just to get on the elevator.

The breakfast was good, I would suggest having an extra blanket in the room for the guest, just in case they get a little cold from the air conditioner, we had an extra pillow, however, an extra pillow would have been great!

Nice place to stay.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Poor internet connection. Washers and dryers were broken. Smoking allowed right out front where you load and unload.

It was nice and clean, the room was great. Breakfast selections were good and the staff was very nice.

The hotel manager is a rock star👍🏻.

Although not directly under Best Western's control, we felt that the pool staff was treated unfairly. They are required to work long hours (9 or more) with no scheduled lunch break. They are docked the time on their timecards. During our stay, it began to rain. The attendant was called in on her day off. She did not have a chance to go home and get her bathing suit. She also had no chance to get food from home. She also had to sit in the pump room during the storm. It seemed pretty bogus. We hope BW can do something about this. Perhaps a policy discussion.

The hotel manager is a rock star👍🏻. We had an issue with housekeeping. Not only did he provide quick resolution, he gave us a compensation bag with water and snacks for each of us. Great customer service😀😀

Fair facility and needs better attention to food.

Breakfast poor. Eggs cool/cold. Others cool/cold. Coffee okay. Juices okay. We have been to much better breakfast service before that were much better. Reason we pick BW is for this. Not returning to this unit.

The staff was awesome- I traveled with my husband who is in...
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

tables in the eating area are a little to close for a wheelchair to move around

The staff was awesome- I traveled with my husband who is in a wheelchair- the accessible room was awesome- breakfast was the best we have ever had at any hotel- well worth the money-

Poor customer service
    • Executive King Room

Staff was not friendly or helpful I travel often and will not stay at this chain ever again because of the staff!! Very unprofessional and not helpful at all!!!!

Thoroughly enjoyed

No fridge or microwave in room!

Extremely welcoming staff at check in. The whole building smelled clean, room was immaculate. Love the wall dispensers for soaps and such! FANTASTIC coffee available anytime, make your own lattes, impressive. Not super impressed with breakfast, but lots of options. Wish I could have stayed longer. Near some great shopping

Fantastic CONVENIENT place in Woodbridge, VA

Breakfast was AWESOME!!! So many choices FREE with your room. Outback Steakhouse is right next door as well as MANY other eateries and shopping! Security guards on every floor as well as roving security! Staff was more than helpful!

Overall good, just needs updating.
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The place reeallllyyy needs to be updated. Everything is very old and the rooms are dark and dingy with sticky carpeting and tables.

The supervisor that was there on Friday night was sooooo nice and helpful and very accommodating. The room we were in turned out to be perfect for our family to hang out in all together as it had two full bathrooms, a vanity outside of each bathroom WITH a sink - yep - that's FOUR sinks 😱, a nice sized living room, plenty of chairs to seat everyone, a fridge, microwave, 2 Keurigs, two queen sized beds..and two separate doors to come into. Couldn't have asked for a better suite for that trip to accommodate our family to come in and hang out before or after wherever we had to go. The free breakfast buffet happened to be huge which was totally unexpected and a pleasant surprise.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

I fairly enjoyed my stay at the Best Western

Toliet over flowed and staff was alittle unwilling to clean the bathroom because they said they we were going to check out anyway. not good. no refrigerator, microwave as seen on the website.

everything was nice and clean, breakfast WAS JUST GREAT

GREAT PLACE TO STAY
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The stay was very nice. It was right across the street from where I was attending a conference. I would definitely stay there again. I was not able to have the free breakfast but I'm sure it was good as well.

The staff are great!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The staff are great!! Nice breakfast, lots of choices. Definitely not your typical complimentary breakfast, so much better! Would definitely recommend for families. Very clean! 24 hr coffee and beverage machine.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Overall I had a good experience, excellnt location for the reason I was there

I had one problem on early Saturday around 1:00 to 2:00 a.m. there were several young people next room very loud , I called the front desk and was told security would be right up to quiet them down, I heard Him knock on the door and ask them to be quieter. As soon as he was gone the noise started back up, I called again and He came back and told them that needed to settle down. They. finally did . This was the only problem I had during my stay.

there was a good buffet variety

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Location Breakfast Cleanliness
    • Business King Room

The air coming out of the heating system smelled like an air freshener. Very overpowering. The walls were paper thin. Could hear snoring from the room next door.

Location Breakfast Cleanliness

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Great stay.

My only suggestion might be to have a mini fridge in the rooms. We did not need it, but a family might.

The staff was exceptional. They were welcoming and able to answer all of our questions about getting into the city. Taking an Uber to the Metro Station was no big deal, and it gave us easy access to DC. Great breakfast; wonderful coffee bar open 24-7. There are many restaurants within walking distance, and easy access to I-95. I appreciated the little touches, including the welcome snacks for Best Western members. Definitely would stay here again.