Reviews of Quality Inn and Suites NRG Park - Medical Center This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

2364 South Loop West, Houston, TX 77054, United States of America

#275 of 389 hotels in Houston

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Great value, location & big room.

Room smelled, like wet dog. It was raining & humid, so maybe a pet stayed before us. Water ran brown for a whole before shower.

Great value, location & big room. Comfortable queen beds. Staff was great!

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Cheap price, basic room, good breakfast.

The carpet in the hallway was very old and stained. The tables around the pool all had broken edges covered with mildew (black mold?). I was afraid to sit downwind of them. The rooms are within 3 separate buildings, so don't pull up and start unloading luggage onto a cart until you know where you'll be.

The bed seemed pretty hard just to sit on, but it was actually comfy for sleeping. The breakfast was good. The pool was clean and the pool chairs were fine. The room was fine for the very economical price.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

Seems popular so I'm assuming not all the rooms/buildings are not smelly like the one we stayed in.

Room/building had a moist and humid smell and feeling. Carpets were dirty and old. Our balcony door opened out to a wall. Found a cockroach in our room. Minimal lighting and electrical outlets in our room. Found 2 outlets and about 4 appliances plugged into each one. Doesn't seem safe.

Breakfast has some good choices. Shower had amazing pressure.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Disappointed

Bathroom faucets dirty looks like them just come off hurricane

Nothing at all dirty carpets on room and hallways breakfast nasty I will not stay again at this place

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Overall, quite satisfied.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony - Non-Smoking

TV remote did not work, but was corrected on second day.

Breakfast was better than expected. Very convenient location for our purposes. Room was a good size. Reasonably priced room.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Ok stay

Need serious updates ,bed to firm, water was not hot, nats in the room ,door did not lock properly had to slam door

Location was great to what we needed

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

Just like throwing my money into the trash can

bad conditions of the rooms and the worst attitude of service by more than 3 employees

I thought the unhealthy conditions of the rooms Was the worst thing, but it was better than its front desk service.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

The room was inexpensive compared to other rooms in the area but needs cleaning and updating.

Rooms and hallways needed updating. The bathroom mirror was broken and the hallways were dark and needed new carpet.

Location was great to the medical center.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

OK place for a night in a great location, but not very clean or appealing.

Overall, the facility appeared dirty. The carpet throughout is dirty and needs to be replaced (not cleaned). I feel this placed needs to be updated via renovation.

The bed was comfortable and the sheets appeared clean.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

4.5
    I came in on Thursday night after being on the road for 17...

I came in on Thursday night after being on the road for 17 hours with a group of friends to be greeted by one of the rudest front desk attendant I have ever encountered. He would not help us until we moved our motorcycles from the front of the building, which we wanted to get our room and unload so we could go get food. Once I was helped, after waiting 20

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Nice location for your money

The AC unit was very old and there was rust near it. The hotel is quite old looking and sometimes you can find it dirty in common areas. The first room we got didn't have a phone in it and the lamps were unplugged.

Nice location for your money, near hospital area and the NRG Stadium. Comfortable beds and kind staff. I recommend this property for those of you who will use the hotel just to get a nice night sleep.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Will definitely stay here again

Tub looked a little dated and carpet in the hallway had a faint mildew smell

The breakfast waa great. Actually loved that there are accessible balconies and we were able to wall over to NRG stadium.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Was the worst stay ever!!!

I didn't like nothing at this hotel and will never stay here again. When checked and given my rooms keys and when to my room, the room was dirty. The rooms was not clean from the last person that stayed there. There was pee stain on the bed, dirty towels, pillows on the floor, room wasn't vacuum. Went back down stairs to tell them and got another room, yes it was clean. But there AC didn't get cold and the WIFI was so awful that I couldn't never connect to nothing. Wasn't happy at all. I come down to Houston once a year for a week, and will never stay in you facility again.

The only thing that was good was the pillows that's it.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

dissapointing

we lost our new animal clipper that we bought, in the room. we back tracked and really lost it in the room. hope they can check the cctv to see who took it

food

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Rates are too high for quality of the property.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony - Non-Smoking

Halls were not vacuumed & some of the carpet should be replaced.

The beds were great & shower was good, some furniture in room needs to be replaced & bathroom updated.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Horrible!

Everything . James at the front desk was the absolute worst! He triple charged both myself and my mom for a nights stay and refused to credit any back. We were there for 5 days ( for my daughters rodeo) The outside doors didn’t lock for security ( they knew this and just didn’t fix it). Our room had no hot water or working phone. The bathroom had mold and mildew, the door was falling apart. We repeatedly got locked out of both our rooms because the keys randomly stopped working. My moms room had no hot water in the sink and lukewarm water in the shower. They allowed rodeo guest to park in their lot every night which left myself/ husband and handicapped mother searching for parking every night after leaving the horse arena . They price gouged, one night was 68.50 and when my daughter made finals and we needed to stay one more night ( after already paying for 4 nights before that, they hiked the rate to 149.50. It was dirty, employees were rude and I’ll never stay there again! The convenience of being close to NRG just didn’t make up for how horrible it was!

The only positive was the manager we spoke to , being helpful and courteous in trying to solve the MANY PROBLEMS we had.

• Reviewed: March 7, 2018

Hey what you pay for.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like everything that I wrote in he paragraph above. It’s a place to stay that is close to NRG stadium in Houston. Otherwise i wouldn’t even walk in the door

Not much, construction going on. They had food but only my friend ate as I couldn’t stomach. The coffee was ok, the suites are just two rooms joined. Kinda strange

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Loved the location to NRG stadium and the shuttle service

Security door to the building was not working or secure. Designated room was not clean - had to move to a different room.

Plenty of choices for breakfast Loved the shuttle service to NRG stadium

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Not what we are accustomed to when staying in hotels

No hot water in sink. No phone. Inside room very shabby. You had to work with the water in shower to find the correct spot for hot water. Hallways dirty. Entrance door to bldg c was not locked because they were waiting on parts. Security danger and entrance was dirty food on the sidewalk maybe appeared someone had thrown up, cigarettes on the ground along with trash at all entrances

• Reviewed: March 1, 2018

My kid called it the in-quality inn

The room had stains, broken moldings, was generally in unkept condition. Hallways, general areas were the same. Breakfast was crowded and undersupplied.

The beds were awesome

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

Overall my stays thus far have been good and I love the breakfast and staff so far.

The carpet in the B and C building is always dirty. Sometimes those two buildings have an odor. Most of the time I’m put in B or C building which is inconvenient if eating breakfast.

Bed, breakfast and the staff

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

Would be a better stay if the place was cleaner & more time on maintenance.

The rooms were messy. More time should have been spent cleaning the rooms. Machines were broken. The rail on the outside deck was loose and very dangerous. Not at all what I expected for my money.

The rooms were quiet. Breakfast was eatable. It helps the location is close to major arenas. The front desk clerk did ask if we needed a ride to NRG Stadium. That was helpful.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

Never again will I stay at this place.

The WiFi didn’t work. Front desk didn’t answer my first few calls about the WiFi. The tv was super small.

The face that I was able to fill a 64ounch yeti with orange juice early in the morning.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2018

As expected for the price, but you might be able to find better.

3 cockroach sightings (1 was fatal for the little bugger) Single set of washing machines were worn out (2x dryer run required) One of the “door locked 24hrs” side doors, never latched/locked. The place is dated and run down.

Price

• Reviewed: January 20, 2018

Sorry, but we won't be back.

The property isn't being maintained properly. You should check all the doors to see if there are others that don't lock properly. Vacuum and fog to keep out bugs like the one that bit me.

The staff were nice.

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

Overall for the price paid, I would have expected a little more cleanliness and cheerful staff.

Restrooms were dirty and toilet kept plugin up. Housekeepers do not respect the do not disturb sign, they just walked in to the room, even before we left for the day. Front desk person at check in was very rude.

The location was great. Restaurant in the area were great.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2018

completely frustrating

Being 62 yrs. old this is the absolute worst place I've EVER stayed. Rude desk clerks, can't talk to manager, 1st room had no tv reception and about half of the lights wouldn't work, heater sounded like a Mack truck. 2nd room was filthy and the sliding patio door wouldn't lock, finally the 3rd room had issues but we could at least sleep knowing all doors would look. After all that frustration, THE SHUTTLE DIDN'T SHOW UP TO PICK US UP FROM M.D. ANDERSON, after waiting an hour and half, we had to get a cab. At checkout the clerk didn't even say SORRY, just rudely said I can't do anything about it and wouldn't let me talk to the manager, so I pitched him the keys and said, so you're basically saying "piss on you" and he looked at me like whipped monkey and said nothing. Every building EXCEPT the main building was nasty and rundown. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

Okay stay

Room was available at 3 but the football game started at 3:30. You'd think they would have rooms available sooner than 3 for those attending the game. Had to change in the bathroom. Drove 4 hours to get there and really needed some rest before game.

Walking distance to nrg Stadium was a plus

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Horrible very dangerous for small children or familys.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

When we got to the reception area the gentleman attending us was very vauge. He gave us a key to the room and pointed us towards the room. We get there and put the key card in and it opened the door only to find out that there was people already in our room. We came back downstairs to complain and then he sent us a different direction. He also called the security guard who treated us like criminals. Questioning what we were doing there and why were we parked in the front. Asking how we knew there was people inside the room and questioning if we were sure. It was a very weird hostile experience. Once we were settle in our non-smoking room we find a plastic cup next to the couch with ciggarett buds. There was also a tylenol pill thrown on the carpet. I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old. That was a major hazard for us. My husband let them know in the frint desk right away and they just said sorry but didnt come to clean up their mess. Next morning at checkout they said they would have the manager return our call and we have yet to hear from them. It was the worst hotel experience ever.

The room had enough space for my 3 children, mother, husband, and I.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2017

I would not recommend anyone to stay here..i would not pay more than 59.00 a night to stay here NWI

Rooms need an upgrade carpet really filthy and nastey heater didn't work...room wasn't cleaned after I requested housekeeping to do so when we arrived asked manger to move to another room manger was difficult in making changes

Breakfast was good! Walking distance to NRG Stadium was the only good thing here!

• Reviewed: November 21, 2017

Requested a quiet room & it was excellent. Great nights sleep. Comfortable bed, coverlet & pillows..

Toilet seat "unstable" due to missing nut for the bolt. NO WIFI access!!!. Seal around the tub faucet could have been redone, but not a big deal...partially peeled off.

The wifi in building D did not work. I reported it Tuesday night (10:30 ish) and Wednesday evening it was still not working. I called again and was told the manager would need to reset the modem in the morning. NOT acceptable these days. The exterior door looked "dingey" but security was good and interior was clean and the bed, 3-pillow "choice" on each bed, comforter were great. Toilet seat was loose and couldn't be tightened (bolt but no nut). But clean and nice towels. The major reason for my low facilities score was the wifi.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2017

Borderline

Cleanliness was poor. Hairs on almost all of the towels and some pillows and the room smelled like mold. Stayed here because other hotels closer to the Texas Medical Center were sold out but I wouldn’t stay here again and wouldn’t recommend.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2017

Wasnt worth my money

Rooms were nothing close to what pictures showed, my room had stains on walls which possibly looked like chocolate. There was a towel thrown over the shower rod which i had thought my daughter had left there for me to use, i was wrong it was already there when we checked in. I wouldn't recommend this place to no one.

Was close to stadium we needed to be at.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2017

Picture on website was deceiving. Worse room ever. My stay lasted approximately six minutes.

The room smelled old and musky. The bathroom smelled of urine and the tub and tile were in need of repair and a good cleaning.The sliding door to the patio was filthy and it’s track was so dirty that at first glance I thought the dirt I was seeing was outside. The patio was littered with a great deal of cigarette butts, was moldy and in need of a power wash. The curtains were dirty and stained. The batting in the upholstered chair was partially hanging out of the bottom and had a major stain on the seat. The carpet was stained and dirty. Aside from these observations the room could benefit from a major update and possible overhaul.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

Location to NRG stadium.

Rooms Need to be cleaned better. And lack needed repairs. Need more local channels. Could not watch the Houston Astros game on tv.

Location to NRG stadium.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

Loved it!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Would have liked for a softer sofa bed, but it was still comfortable.

Everything was clean and perfect conditions once we arrived to premises. Loved the place!

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

I was hopping to stay the whole period booked but had to stay only one night.

As mentioned before the room cleanliness was not up to standard.

Breakfast was very good.However Room was smelly that was the reason to call booking.com in USA to cancel the rest of period.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

The NRG location looked like and acted like a high-priced Motel 6.

faucet broke handymen needed to fix doors, ice machine has duck tape on it, the furniture is all chipped, the paint on walls scrapped, staff not helpful with convenience. no water for coffee maker like other property, property not presentable from outside view.

the clock worked

• Reviewed: August 9, 2017

We stayed 3 nights and we'll likely stay there next time we are in Houston.

The hotel seemed a bit tired but they are talking of doing some remodeling and they were doing some painting. The pool chairs needed repair/replaced.

The beds were great. The eggs and sausage were good. Room was clean. Location was close to our son's apartment. Enough parking.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

Bad experience

Let me start by the list below.. - The inn serious need to be upgraded. -One of our rooms smelled so bad like smoke. - Our sheets did not smell fresh. - I took my daughter to go swimming but turned around because the pool was sooooo nasty, it was green at the bottom and it was full of dirt and grass, in which taking her swimming at the Inn was part of our vacation plans, but I guess oh well. - last complaint..there was a small spider in our bed but of course my husband killed that. I am so glad we only stayed 1 night or I would have complained to the front desk.

The breakfast was probably the only thing we enjoyed from the experience and that could use some improvement.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2017

the bed was very comfortable.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

needed some new carpets in the corridors and a fresh coat of paint in the general areas. not the most inviting sight on arrival

the bed was very comfortable. The shuttle service was very handy

• Reviewed: August 1, 2017

Worst staff ever.

The lady at the front desk, Joy, was rude as ever and didn't help me at all. Had to stay at Crowne Plaza, they're much better! One star hotel.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2017

Adequate room, but the upkeep was poor.

The first room had basically no internet. Changed rooms, second room had a bathroom door that did not close at all, and the shower had the lowest water pressure I have ever experienced. I think I showered with less than 2 gallons of water.

Beds were good. Breakfast was better than most.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2017

It was dirty on the out side not cool to see . The AC in the room was very dusty and the mat in the bath tub was 1/2 floating up easy to trip . Around the pool was not clean.Tables and chairs broken .After sitting alittle while we were ready to go back to the room .Would I go back no.

Closes to where I was going

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

It was not nice and the pool was OK need some work and then...

It was not nice and the pool was OK need some work and then the room needs work on the bathroom door was broken the furniture was falling apart the whole place just needs me updated and cleaned

• Reviewed: June 30, 2017

Great Place to Sleep but NOT Chill in POOL

NO POOL?!? Pool was unable to be used- water was green and had severe algae growth, signs posted for no swimming. Would have booked elsewhere if this was known.

Beds were comfortable, A/C worked great

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

That the sheets were not changed.

That the sheets were not changed.... First nite there were bread crumbs in one of the beds and we hadnt used it...so my kids slept with me... . Second nite those same sheets stayed on that bed... I was very disappointed with your housekeeping service

• Reviewed: June 22, 2017

Great Value
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The common areas could have used a little cleaning, we did notice some trash that stayed in one place for 3 days.

The room was huge, location great, price great!

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

It smell like piss and wet mold and smell like somebody was...

It smell like piss and wet mold and smell like somebody was smoking in there before. Found a bug and a spider the floor had a burnt iron shape spot on it

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Enjoyed my staycation

There was a few small things that are showing age or wear.

The bed was excellent. I'm a big girl and that king bed was going anywhere and it was comfortable. The shower was rhe best I have had in a long time.The breakfast was great also.the parking was easy and convenient, I left late at night for a minute and didn't have to worry about was I going to have a parking space.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2017

Location, room size, parking

Breakfast had small variety and the eggs where horrible Front desk staff was not nice at all, they werent ride neither just very indifferent

Location, room size, parking

• Reviewed: June 5, 2017

The suite was big perfect for my family and loved the two...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The smell of the room was bad,but got myself some febreze and did the job. TV didn't have enough channels. Not being able to go in pool cuz of it being closed by City was bad kids really looking forward to it and could not do.

The suite was big perfect for my family and loved the two restrooms.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2017

Pool, balcony, frig, microwave

Smelled musty, first floor balcony does not open-screwed closed, no elevators, door to our building didn't lock, rooms were dark

Pool, balcony, frig, microwave

• Reviewed: June 2, 2017

Great price for location.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Clock didn't work right the first day.wakeup call didn't arrive. Water wasn't working until repair man arrived. Property needs updating, it is okay but to some it could be a turn off.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2017

Not very pleasant stay!!

They had a water cut off because city construction BUT they could have done a better job making sure their guest knew about it. They just posted little notes on general doors on entrances of buildings. Very upsetting finding out the next morning when trying to get ready for a special graduation party and not able to take a shower or use the toilet!! Water was not ready to use (heating wise) to take a shower in the afternoon.

Breakfast was ok.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2017

The Quality is missing in this Quality Inn and Suites - rethink your choice if you plan to stay here

Booking.com calculated the 2.5 rating - I would rate it closer to 1.5-2.0. Staff seemed bothered that you interrupted whatever it was that they were doing. Pool was not functional (disappointed my 7 year old granddaughter). Everything seemed dirty, dark (hallway), grimy, and old. Breakfast did not look appetizing, in part because of the overall condition of the place. I can sleep just about anywhere, so long as the floor is not moving (overrun with bugs, etc.) Did not see bugs here so I stayed, but certainly would not return, and question going to Quality/Choice hotels in the future.

Location to the event we were attending was great.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2017

Overall I had a good stay it's affordable and very clean... Staff was very nice & helpful.

the beds were comfy there just should have been a little more pillows... also I paid cash so I had to pay a extra 100$ deposit... they could have let me know that in advance...

The parking was very good & the room is worth the price.. everyone was always asking if you needed anything which was good as well.. will definitely come back..

• Reviewed: April 11, 2017

Will never stay here again.

There were pubic hairs on the toilet, burns in the blankets, spiders in the corners, coffee pot was broken, no water pressure.

The only thing I liked was the balcony because I didn't have to leave to have a cigarette.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2017

Country gone to the big City

Musty smell in the corridor, but the rooms were nice and clean

Comfy beds and very quiet......until the rubbish truck came at 6:30 am, but he was quickly gone. Good experience, we will be back

• Reviewed: April 9, 2017

This place isnt worth it

The pillows could've been bigger and more comfier and The pool needed to be clean and the front office could've smelt better.

Thisbolace isn't worth $180. We came here because it was close to the zoo and also had a pool. Well the pool is nasty and the pillows are crapy. It isn't worth the money. The office the first night we came smelt like weed.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2017

Distance from the NRG stadium.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

This place is so run down, need MANY repairs. The guy at the front desk was rude and not helpful at all. Beds were not comfortable, sofa bed was even worse. I would NOT recommend this place.

Distance from the NRG stadium.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2017

Down right disgusting!!!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The place is disgusting! Dirty bathrooms, filthy bedding and furniture, wreaked of filth, overgrown landscape filled with trash!! They double charged my card and told me they didn't, even though I pulled it up on my bank apt and showed them! Told me I couldn't speak to a manager nor did they have a phone number I could call to reach someone to help me!! Thank goodness I was able to take it upon myself to call guest services to fix the problem! This place needs to be shut down! We will never stay there again & I will make sure to warn everyone of the conditions & staff at this location.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2017

The worst hotel I have Dr experienced!

Clean tub and shower, clean ac, actual pilllows on the bed! Bed was so hard my back has hurt for two days. Facilities were dirty.

Nothing!! It was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2017

would not stay again

It did not feel safe whatsoever. I would not come back here. It felt like a motel meant for promiscuous behavior; I am glad I was not staying here alone.

The location was perfect for our stay as we were here to visit the NRG arena/stadium

• Reviewed: February 21, 2017

Was okay for a place to sleep

They put us in the farthest away building from breakfast when we had a disabled person with us. Too far for her to walk to get breakfast. therefore we did not eat there, Also bathrooms need to be updated, Plugs in room it self were very unsafe. Our charges would not stay in the wall and they had way too many things plugged into an extension outlet.

free wi fi was a plus

• Reviewed: February 20, 2017

Good stay for medical district

Our deadbolt didn't work. The door from the outside into the hall opened without a keycard, although it was supposed to be secure. The cable didn't work most of the time we were there, but they were aware and it was to be repaired so it wasn't such a big deal.

The staff were friendly and informative. It was a good price for what we got and the proximity to medical area. And I believe there is a shuttle although we didn't use it.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2017

Take your chances

VERY dated and grossly dirty. Boogers on the walls, mold in the shower and a/c unit. Nicotine dripping on the sliding glass door frame from when this was a smoking room. Dirty hand prints on the walls and mirrors. Will not be staying here again. Undercover Boss needs to visit this location. I would like my money back. GROSS!!

Location and the bed was the best part. Very comfortable. The check in staff was very friendly 😊

• Reviewed: February 9, 2017

Very Basic hotel in a great location

The rate was a lot higher than normal because of the game. This is budget hotel, so we did not get much for the money that we spent. Needs updating.

We attended the Super Bowl at stadium and could walk there, so the location was great.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2017

It serve its purpose.

The cleaning crew had just finish cleaning my room but there was a cooler in the middle of the room beer and snacks in the refrigerator when i got their attention they took everything.

The eggs were fine and fluffy

• Reviewed: February 7, 2017

Great location if you need to be near NRG stadium.

Rooms could use a major renovation (seems like the last one was 40 years ago). Heard several people having issues with broken toilets and shower pressure and saw handy man walking around from room to room with a plunger and other tools (guess I got lucky).

Great location if you need to be near NRG stadium. Wifi was fast and complimentary bfast was nice/serviceable. But don't expect much "quality" w/r/t the rooms and facilities...it is a motel after all.

• Reviewed: February 3, 2017

This place cares more about money than safety and service.

Many cars were vandalized in the parking lot the weekend I was there thankfully my rental car wasn't one of them, I got there around midnight and the parking lot has very poor lighting. And the room really felt unsafe I didn't sleep very well. You would think that safety would be their number one concern but I think money is. Lucky us.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2017

Good choice for a quick stay for an NRG event.

Internet was the worst I've experienced at any hotel and the televisions are old with horrible reception and selections.

Friendly staff and convenient location for stadium events.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2016

The bed cover had a stain on it. Looked like a fresh one. There was a small hole in the glass door. There was a musty smell to the room immediately upon entering. The staff was not overly friendly at all. It felt more like I was bothering them by being there.The bathroom did not appear to have been cleaned thoroughly. I will definitely not stay here again, or recommend it to friends.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2016

The bed and specially the pillows were extremely comfortable.

I didn't like the leak that was outside, made the grass muddy and parking lot flooded in water.

The bed and specially the pillows were extremely comfortable.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2016

Breakfast was better then what I expected

Well within the first 10 seconds I was in the room. I noticed a roach run across the floor. The room was dirty, the sheets were dirty, and there were cobwebs on the wall. A/C didn't work well, never really got cold. Would not recommend to anyone. Spend an extra 30 bucks on a better hotel

Breakfast was better then what I expected