Reviews of Best Western Roseville Inn 2 stars

220 Harding Boulevard, Roseville, CA 95678, USA

#13 of 16 hotels in Roseville

Very homelike
    • King Room - Smoking

The carpets need to be shampooed was barefoot and bottom of feet were filthy

Had 2 smoking rooms and you couldn't tell plus the rooms were very comfortable.

I liked that there was free breakfast and overall it was...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The carpet in the room was so dirty my 2yr olds feet were black from walking on the carpet.I paid a lot of money to stay in a filthy room. There were cockroaches out side at night in front of the room door. I informed the front desk about the carpet.

I liked that there was free breakfast and overall it was good. The staff was very friendly.

Just get a basic king bedroom.
    • King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

Couldn't enjoy the spa bathtub because it was dirty (black soap scum on bottom). The suite could have been a lot better for the price. It was more expensive through booking.com. Next time I'll just call and ask.

How big the room and bed was. Also, that it was upstairs.

Hell No
    • King Room - Disability Access

I stayed on a Thursday night. My card hasn't been charged yet, it's Tuesday. When I called to ask about it they didn't pick up the phone. It rang and rang over and over. I called three times no answer. Check in was at 3 we showed up at 5( with a reservation) and the room was missing towels and stunk pretty bad. The maid came by with towels and I asked her if there was any kind of spray to help with the smell she shook her head no and laughed loudly as she walked away.

The bed was soft

Satisfied!

I had trouble with the key card having to go to the office two days in a row to recode the card. Very inconvenient, and annoying with bags in hand etc! Loved the breakfast!

Lights didn't work next to the bed, (both lamps) phone...

Lights didn't work next to the bed, (both lamps) phone didn't work in the room. We were upgraded to another room however, it was much better at no extra cost. This service was great.

Very nice stay overall and I would stay with them again in the future. Breakfast buffet was handy

An electrical outlet that is located adjacent to the head of the bed, and touches the mattress caused the nightstand lamp plug to come loose from the wall a couple of times. I was able to figure it out before calling the check-in desk for assistance.

Room was clean and roomy. The hotel was located near a number of eating establishments. Shopping was also close by including an Antique emporium next door. Staff resolved any issues quickly. (eg. tv remote faulty, more pillows, burned out light bulb). The breakfast buffet was also a very nice touch: hours 0600-0900 M-F, 0600-0930 S&S. I forgot to ask if they had a military discount, so be sure to ask Booking.com, the hotel on site may not be able to provide it, since I guess the room was booked by a third party, it could save you a few bucks. Happy travels!

Very friendly staff will help you as much as they can to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

The first room was next to the freeway and was very noise for sleeping. The king size bed was very bad to sleep on where your butt was lower then your head and feet and it also felt like you were rolling out the sides. The second room had two comfortable queen beds but the shower tube was cracked with a large patch over it so you could feel the tube move under your feet.

The staff were VERY helpful and polite.

Will stay there again.
    • King Room - Smoking

Maid service was questionable. Did not make up beds and left clean towels sitting on the table. Did not clean ashtrays.

Every comfortable. No freeway noise, great breakfasts. They have SMOKING rooms!!

Disappointed.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I was given a key to a room and when I opened the room someone was in the bed. Bad area I guess. People outside using drugs. We had only two towels in our room. Breakfast time they kept running out of everything. Took them a while to replace the items by that time we had to leave for our sons game. Washer was broken the first few nights.

Nothing really

Good stay, clean, great staff, but the.....

The bed was the biggest disappointment. It was saggy and you roll into the middle. Time to buy some new beds. Rooms were a little loud, trash truck was very load (off property), other customers were rude (letting doors slam shut at 0600). None of this is a problem with hotel, just people do not care about others.

The staff was great. Breakfast was good. Coffee was very good. Rooms are big and have chairs, desks, big tv. Overall, the place is well kept. Location is between a Claim Jumpers and Mongolian BBQ, so no matter what direction the wind blows, it smells great. This was our second stay, and we will be back. This stay was for 4 nights, each morning had a different variety of eggs and meat.

Won't do it again, too expensive for what you get.

Bed was fine. Bathtub wouldn't stop squeaking. Also bathtub stopper didn't work, so it's really just a bathtub-shaped shower stall. Stuff was falling apart a bit (towel racks, clothes racks.) But the water was hot and had good pressure, and after six hundred miles of driving that was good enough. Value for money, though? The Casino in Canyonville was cheaper and a better stay. ALSO, there was very limited parking.

Staff was super friendly and I felt like they cared about me as a customer. The location seemed a little out of the way at first, but then we started driving around town and realized it's really central. We were within 15-ish minutes of downtown and two large malls and all but one of the event locations for the wedding we were attending.

Wouldn’t stay there again.
    • King Room - Disability Access

Noises came from multiple sources all night making good sleep difficult. There were also several small stains on the white comforter that looked like fresh blood. 😕

Room itself was average and the location worked well for us.

Great value and great staff. Breakfast was wonderful. Room was very clean. I would stay again.

The property is very old. Ceilings had cracks in them and the molding around the floor in the bathroom needs to be replaced.

Staff was wonderful and the breakfast was great. Very clean rooms.

We were close to Royer Park for New Years Eve Square Dance. Very convenient.

Parking was scarce. Noticed people being dropped off to get car and leave. Must be used by other than patrons.

Room was comfortable. Allowed us to have our dog with us.

Buildings are showing their age inside

Buildings were in need of maintenance. Shower plumbing was loose, bathroom vent didn't remove air, room smelled like sewer if you didn't keep all drains closed and covered with water, and bathroom baseboards were showing their age. Several large school groups staying in a single room.

Food was simple but adequate. More seating was needed.

For the most part my stay was nice. I give it an 8 out of 10.

My room lock kept giving me trouble making it very hard to activate the unlocking mechanism. At one point I had to have the desk clerk come n open it. Regular maintenance would be suggested . As a guest in this facility it’s really annoying and aggravating especially when your tired or have full arms,, n the damn door won’t open....

Bed n pillows n room spacious n comfortable n close to the freeway.

Overalll it was very nice

Kids from a football event were up running around at 5:00 am

Last minute reservation due to our horrible experience at Extended Stay America in Roseville . Front desk was very friendly checking in and out . It was older but everything was so nice and clean

Disappointed
    • King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

Found a bug on a towel. The room needed a "facelift". The breakfast area didn't have enough seating to accommodate the amount guests staying there.

The room size was comfortable. Parking was convenient.

Breakfast is different and plenty to choose from every day.
    • King Room - Smoking

If you pay with cash at all the deposit is really high.

Breakfast is different and plenty to choose from every day. Staff is very accomodating, actually treats you like they want you there!

Short but, wish it was even shorter!
    • King Room - Smoking

The bed was old and was NOT comfortable at all. The people obviously living there were REALLY sketchy and very loud. Mind you our stay was Monday thru Wednesday and it was loud every single night, needless to say we did not sleep well at all.

Average place.

On arrival, the bottom of the one bed frame had a large, sharp metal bar sticking out (see pictures) that the wife kicked and hurt her foot. It was an dangerous and painful oversight. Staff fixed it, but only after she got hurt by it. She takes blood thinners and the potential for a more serious medical issue was very real.

Location for family funeral

Will not stay there again

Second day of stay the staff did not replace towels, coffee, coffee or water cups. Had to go to office and get them. Basically they just made the bed. We were placed in the last room closest to the freeway even though we booked several months in advance. No other rooms were “available” due to soccer players taking them, although a man walked into the office and got his choice of one of two rooms by the office.

Unappreciated as a customer.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I was staying for two nights beginning on a Friday. I paid $289.00 for 2 nights. Saturday morning @ 10:00 am maintenance began working directly outside my door. This continued until 12:30 pm. Power tools, talking and housekeeping conversing with the laborers eliminated any thoughts of sleep. So... I called the front desk at 11:15 am. Explained the situation and the noise problem. I asked if it were possible to switch rooms to where they weren’t working. I was told no. Mind you, it’s still 11:15 am. Checkout is 11 am so even if Hotel was booked fully for Saturday evening, I could’ve been moved to the side of hotel where power tools and banging cement weren’t the norm. Especially since the work ceased at 12:30 pm. I could have been moved to a vacant room that had already been cleaned and a later booking would have access to my room. That being said, breakfast was good. I usually skip breakfast. I prefer sleep while I’m not working. I wouldn’t stay here again. Period.

Eggs were good

Nightmare!!!! I traveled with two minor children.

The entire stay was unpleasant. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone other then someone living off the street. If I didn't have kids, I would have slept in the car.

AC was broken, staff was rude and unhelpful, breakfast was disgusting, very scary people were staying in the hotel, rooms dirty with pubic hair in bathroom and burn holes in blankets.

Not impressed with the cost and the place needs definite upgrades

We stayed in the furthest building on the property, where the pool was located, and was unfortunately right next to the freeway. Being that close to the freeway made it difficult to sleep because it was really loud. The pool was a little green and wasn't too clean, and we didn't make use of it. The room smelled strongly of cleaner (at least it was clean), the lighting above the sink could have been brighter because the bulbs were mismatched with daylight LED and older bulbs, the bathroom lighting was dim and made the small bathroom seem dingy, the bathroom door handle made it difficult to open/close the door, turning on the shower was difficult and the handle should have been tightened. The small refrigerator did not work, even though it was plugged in. The room was a little cold and I made the mistake of turning on the heater. The room smelled of burning dust and I had to open up the door to clear the air. The room has an old air/heating unit that could definitely use an update.

Visually the room was nice, pillows were fluffy, and the bed was comfortable. The shower pressure was great and the towels were nice and a lot thicker than expected for a 2 star lodging. There was a small refrigerator and microwave. Free wifi and breakfast was included with the stay. If traveling with a dog, there's a large grassy area next to the pool with a supply of pet waste bags.

We'd stay here again. Can't say that for all the places we've been to.

The property is old, although well renovated. Didn't care for the second floor room; I'd assumed that there would be a lift or elevator, which there was not. As my wife and I are older I would have thought that at least been a question as to whether or not a walkup would be okay. Maybe we don't look old, which I guess is actually a good thing! One odd thing- the bathroom door swings very close in front of the toilet, so in a medical emergency it may not be possible for a paramedic to open the door without injuring someone.

The room was very clean and comfortable. Beds were in good condition, not always a given. Enough electrical outlets, again, not always found. The bedding and linens were of top quality. Room climate control was excellent, despite the age of the facility. Location is excellent, with plenty of easy parking.

Nice Stay while Away with Pets

Gets a little noisy on weekends but otherwise a very nice stay.

Standard accomodation but nice location off I80 and pet friendly. Staff friendly and helpful.

Several unkept men hanging around outside their rooms in...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Several unkept men hanging around outside their rooms in both units; I felt uncomfortable as a woman and wanted to use laundry facilities but didn't. Also was worried about my possessions in my car being safe. They never were inappropriate, it was just odd.

Our stay is awesome! Would come back again and highly recommended! Thanks!

The bathtub cork/ drain cover is defective it keeps popping up but its ok it didnt ruin our entire stay.

So far this is the best weve been. Breakfast was awesome. Room was super clean. Great staff except for the guy who was on duty during our checkout isnt as welcoming as the others

Overall, this is a good place to stay.

Check in was okay. Although receptionists at time of my check in were like zombies. Not very welcoming and when telling me about the room and wifi and breakfast and all that, she sounded monotonous and bored like she wasn't proud of their own facilities 😬. Thankfully I did not need any help or did not have any questions at that time. I would've asked her if there was something wrong like she got the zombie bug or something.

Room was very clean. Pillows were fluffy but firm at the same time. Bed was comfy. Breakfast was just okay but it'll do.

Short and sweet close to our event. We stay here every year for the last 4.

The outside of the hotel is getting run down and there are some shady people that hang around the empty buildings in the back of the hotel. The TV channels were all staticky and I asked them if they could take a look and they never did.

Breakfast was good and the kids love the pool.

Clean but basic facilities

Rooms near the motorway were really noisy. However the staff were really helpful and moved us to a quieter room.

Clean but basic facilities Really friendly and helpful staff.

A decent, reasonably priced (for the area) room. Nothing fancy.

The room was not well lit. The hot water supply to the shower was variable, perhaps depending on usage from other rooms.

The room was clean, spacious enough, and well equipped. Everything was in good working order. The beds were comfortable. The personnel at the checkin/checkout desk were competent and efficient.

Excellent stay without any concerns.
    • King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

Parking was a little tight small spaced lead to difficulties getting in and out of the car.

I loved that they turned the air conditioner on for me and a light on. I slept SO GREAT. Black out curtains and a comfy bed lead to me never trying the breakfast. I wanted to but I slept in every morning. Jacuzzi tub was great. Lots and lots of hot hot water.

Clean, quiet and comfortable room. Staff helpful and courteous.

Not much to improve on. Keep up the good work!

Clean, quiet and comfortable room. Staff helpful and courteous. Minutes from my destination and close to freeway access.

Comfortable but occasional noise issues

The rooms need better soundproofing. We could hear every noise from outside - car doors closing, people talking, engines starting up, and people clunking up and down the outside staircase.

The room was comfortable and the breakfast was generous.

Room switch

I booked a two-queen mini-suite, but when I got there they had me in a king mini suite, and it didn't fit my family, so my husband spent the first night on the floor. The hotel blamed booking.com for the error. They were able to move us to a two queen room the second night, but no suite, which we still had to pay for. Might be better to book directly with the hotel?

The staff was very nice, friendly and helpful.

Parking should be assigned, we had to park in the back forties because all the parking by our room was taken. Housekeeping came to our room at 9am and we weren't ready for them. They never came back to clean our room.

The staff was very nice, friendly and helpful. The room was very nice and clean.

I liked the eggs and sausage.

Instructions how to use would have been great for unexperienced people.

I liked the eggs and sausage. I wanted to try the waffle but I did not know how to make it.

Could not have had a better stay!

Manager Michelle was the best. She called me ahead of time and asked about the roll away bed I requested and offered 2 queens. I explained it was kind of a honeymoon and she upgraded us instead to a king Jacuzzi suite for our entire stay. We love her! The room was great and way more spacious which was needed. Breakfasts were amazing, Location was good. Parking was sometimes an issue but manageable. Check out was easy. No hidden costs.

Size and condition of room was spacious and clean.

At the weekend it was very busy and the area for eating was not large enough for everyone.

Size and condition of room was spacious and clean. Breakfast had a good variety and was hot.

All around a great place!

The bed was a little harder than I would have liked. The jacuzzi was broken. You couldn't adjust the jets or pressure of them and almost bruised your ribs laying with them.

Clean and nice rooms. Staff was wonderful. Michelle gave us an upgrade because it was a honeymoon for us. The breakfast was amazing.

The cold truth
    • King Room - Disability Access

They took out the vending machine instead of re-locating it better.hhhmmm not good when u don't wanna walk around at nite!

The a.c. blew cold.my a.c. was out .remember that was the hotter days and I found great relief from the 110°+weather .....the sheets were clean smelling and cold!!! The also had a great little fridge that kept all my Coronas cold..!!♡

Loud neighbors, loud music coming from the rooms surrounding...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Loud neighbors, loud music coming from the rooms surrounding us. Lots of slamming doors and partying. We had our two young daughters with us and it didnt feel like a very safe environment.

Won't recommend or book again

First, we got a room that was already occupied, the phone in the room didn't work, the clock was 45 min behind so we missed breakfast. We got a discount, but even with that, I was very disappointed with my stay. Too many things went wrong

Good experience.

No elevator. Luckily was able to change 2nd floor room for a first floor one -- too much luggage to drag up stairs, though staff offered to help. Was supposed to be non-smoking, but sure smelled like cigarettes. TV remote didn't offer a guide, so just had to randomly click to see what was on. Kept hitting ads, so couldn't tell what was on.

Was amazed at breakfast. Never saw hot food at a motel before -- bacon, eggs, cottage fries -- oatmeal, biscuits & gravy. And good! Usually just bready stuff: bagels, Danish, bread, toaster waffles. Also on the 4th of July, fresh baked cookies in the afternoon, and hot dogs for dinner. Especially nice since so many restaurants were closed for the holiday. Lobby attractive and spotless. Staff very nice and helpful. Bed didn't sag in the middle, like so many, so no backache in the morning. Bed also felt very clean. Room stayed cool in high temps.

No shower for us! We're never staying here again.

Faucet in tub ws nearly hanging out of the wall. The water was difficult ot turn on and impossible to adjust. We ended up not showering. When asked for some sort of compensation upon checkout, we were denied.

Coffee in lobby.

2/5 stars

Non-smoking room smelled like an ashtray. Carpets in room had dirty residue that got all over bottom of bare feet. We layed towels down to walk on. Mattresses were old and uncomfortable.

Excellent staff, very pleasant and helpful. Excellent continental breakfast options. Pool was nice. Good AC.

Won't be back

The sheets were filthy! I don't even want to tell you what was on the bottom sheet. We arrived late in the evening, we were tired from a long day of traveling . The gentleman at the desk was very apologetic and did his best to find sheets for us. I changed the entire bed at 1am! Itook pictures and shred the, to the manage on sight the next morning. She was equally disgusted and removed payment from my credit card

Despite where it was located it was still quiet.

I asked for a room near the pool and I got a room facing the...

I asked for a room near the pool and I got a room facing the freeway in a dark corner of the building. I felt uncomfortable because it was dark when I got there and there were a bunch of guys just hanging around in the parking lot.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Any place besides this place!

Broken toilet; electrical plug socket barely attached to wall; but most irritating aspect was the alarm going off at 1:30 AM and took staff around 15 minutes to get it turned off. This is the worse Best Western I have ever stayed at.

Not much

Overall, a good value for the $

Mattresses need upgrading; drove home one night early to get proper sleep. Breakfast selection was slim with limited protein selection(i.e. no eggs, however; the biscuits were large, fluffy and delicious : ) I don't mind being near the freeway (part of the convenient location); however, suggest windows on the first floor be upgraded to double pane.

Much larger room than at the upscale version Best Western Hotel approx.1 mile away(Best Western Orchid Plus Suites) Accepts pets, which the other hotel does not.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Clean room. A lot of chooses for breakfast.

The lobby has tile floors and since it was raining, stepping into the lobby was "slippery!" I made a suggestion that they put a rug just inside the door so others wouldn't slip.

I liked that we asked for a down stairs room and received one.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Everything is good except the maintenance

Non smoking room smelled like smoke. Broken bed frame. Broken shower tub floor. Crooked TV. Light bulb out.

Staff was accommodating. Clean rooms. Lots of parking.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

I like the fact that that much when I had to stay an extra...
    • King Room - Smoking

And I didn't like it the fact that I thought I was saving and I really wasn't this whole time

I like the fact that that much when I had to stay an extra day it's staff hook me up with a better rate than booking.com

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

3.5
    Don't waste your money 💰 over priced
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The bad altitude from your staff..front desk...and housekeepers...and the fact that there wasn't any security.smell of urine in the hallways...to many dog'S...rms.smell like dog'S.tweekers walking around all times of the night.

Absolutely nothing.nauda...

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Do not stay here unless you bring your own toilet
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The fact that the maids nor anyone else checked the room to see if things worked properly. The toilet tank was dry so you couldn't use it. I am unable to bend over so I couldn't turn the valve to let in water but even if I did it quickly drained. What a nightmare. I have never stayed in a worse dump. Breakfast sucked as well.

The receptionist tried to get someone to fix the toilet which DIDN"T work. No one was available as it was about 11:00 P.M. She gave me a $30 discount which I appreciated.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

$130 a night is too high, bed uncomfortable, everything else was great

The bed.

Didn't have breakfast. But the bed was terrible both me and my husband woke up aching. The bed was dipped in the middle.Overall everything was nice.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Family funeral

See above.

Scrap wood, and saw dust from next door construction was piled in front of our door #141! My wife having chemo could have slipped on the saw dust which I had to remove. .. Not good for customer relation. :-(

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Worst best western I've ever stayed in!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Bathroom walls, window curtains, and tub were all filthy. Fridge was broken inside (not a deal breaker, just so they know) omelets were still partially frozen, bagels were so soggy that they fell apart from the wetness, butter and cream cheese were frozen. Not what I'd expect from a best western! They did give us a 24 dollar discount. Still not happy!

Receptionist at check in was kind and friendly!

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Great place to stay with a good location.

There is never enough good lighting in rooms. I especially would like a lamp or some kind of light near a table to work or put make-up on and there was nothing available.

The room was much nicer than I was expecting with a bar, fridge and microwave area. The breakfast in the morning was very good. They offered way more than the typical place and were very clean and attentive.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

A good basic hotel. Nice staff and a very clean and comfortable room

There was a problem with the shower, the water would turn cold and hot and then cold again. Had to keep playing with knob to adjust the temp. More TV channels would be nice.

Room was nice and clean, very comfortable. I need them but I liked the fact the rooms have a small refrig and microwave. I will be returning to Roseville again soon and would stay here again.

New Years

The hot water for the shower was very unstable , hot then cold never just the way you set the dial. Need to fix this to make it a great room...

The room was fine, would use it again..

Very considerate front desk staff
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Towels on bar were taken as well as those on the floor AND not enough clean towels were left. I had to go to office EVERY evening for at least 2 towels

Very considerate front desk staff Nice variety at breakfast. It was the first time I ever had whip cream at a hotel breakfast!

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Disappointed.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The rooms and ambience did not look the way it was portrayed in the internet at the time of booking; very deceiving. The room assigned to me looked dull, cracked ceiling, stuffy, neighbors were loud, arguing early AM hours and noisy, TV was out of service for awhile. The faucet in the bathroom was loose. Based on my observation of the vicinity/ Hotel environment, It appeared that rooms were rented to "displaced" family members. Many homeless people were roaming around the area. A concern of mine, if my vehicle would be broken into. I could not rest or sleep overnight. I think the wisest thing to do before booking at this location/Hotel, is contact local police/sheriff's office, and inquire if the location is safe to stay overnight, any reported incidents that has occurred at the hotel or vicinity. Lastly the crime offense( Robbery, burglary, assault, vehicle break -in) or crime rate in the area. These factors should be a great concern to every out- of-town guest.

Best Western Roseville Inn Front desk staff work ethics and demeanor--- professional, attentive, cordial, and friendly. Being a connoisseur in great food, Breakfast at this location was decent.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Cold shower woke me up!

The shower water kept turning cold!! Perhaps the shower faucet was broken? The pillows were small. They were more square than rectangular. They gave $10. Off room price because of cold water shower.

The room was clean and the bed comfortable

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Old place is my new space.
    • King Room - Smoking

The breakfast was disappointing!

Staff was friendly and the place was clean. There is plenty of parking an the layout of the property is such that buildings were spread apart not bunched together.

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

Coffee
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Organize a line so it wont be a free for all for breakfast . Seemed like a play ground outside my room. Kids running through the parking area and in and out of the pool area without adult supervision for two nights it was a mad house. I should have been given a discount.my room was in meed of repairs

Coffee

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

How much are you willing to tolerate?

Room 226 was not good to me. Shower/tub drain was clogged. The morning I checked out there was no hot water. I had to go to the front desk twice to get new key cards cause the reader wouldn't recognize. Dead fly on the ground in the bathroom. The night attendant weirded me out.

Bed was comfortable. The overall condition of the room was not.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

There was a bed when i needed to sleep.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

First room we checked was still a mess from people before, nothing was changed or cleaned. Bathroom had really bad odor making it unbearable to shower with door closed. Did not see any fresh amenities. I left at first sight of day so cannot comment on breakfast.

There was a bed when i needed to sleep...

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Thanks for extra effort to provide downstairs room!

The WiFi lost connection a few times briefly.

We didn't have breakfast because you know kids and their McDs. When we arrived, I had not requested a first floor room which I really need!! They took extra time and effort to work it out for me.

Not worth the money, even though manager gave small reduction for inconvenience.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Water was shut off without notice for several hours to do repairs. when it came back on, Black gook came out of all fixtures. One of us was in shower when it happened.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

When I checked into my room with my kids the room was filled...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

When I checked into my room with my kids the room was filled with pot aroma and had beer cans on the night stand and looked like someone just slept there.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

I've stayed in a Super 8 Motel that was nicer!

It was way too noisy. Double pane Windows and door strips would help cut down on freeway and other outside noise. Further, there was no shampoo or conditioner in the room.

The bed was comfortable.