Reviews of Rodeway Inn South Miami - Coral Gables South Miami This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

5959 Southwest 71st Street, Miami, FL 33143, United States of America

#192 of 213 hotels in Miami

6.0

5.9

5.5

6.1

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

There employees was disrespectful Some was sweet.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There employees was disrespectful Some was sweet. An employee fought my friend manager let her keep her job. Employee took my friend phone & fought her And was able to keep her job after.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Perfect for the money and great location...clean...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast not great and not great shower pressure but overall..I loved the place

Donr listen to reviews...breakfast not great...older hotel that was clean and had a cool retro ambience...great location and great value for money

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Real bad
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I was at miami intl 8:00pm call twice the hotel to be picked up by shuttle and front desk could advise me that hotel shuttle was down and they were using another shuttle from another hotel (Clarion) as I call fot the second time front desk told me to take a taxi.that was at 10:00pm I reach to hotel around 10:45 pm which they didnt reemburse my taxi koney as it was not my fault not taking the shuttle.the person on front desk by the name of Maria very despective told me that they cant reimburse the taxi fees so I asked her for the supervisor and the answer was is not here he will be in till tomorrow after midday.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Wouldn't stay again.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Amenities: No breakfast before 6am, no airport shuttle if you have an early flight, should mention on the site. Wifi was not working and staff only called operator after several complaints from customers.

Room: Bed was comfortable, shower was good, room was big.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Will not return and will not recommend anyone.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms smelled like mildew and the tv service Useless and we left 2 days earlier. The facility needs major upgrades. It had homeless individuals sleeping on steps, I felt unsafe.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Most of the staff is friendly and tries their best and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel is not what the pictures display. The pictures where possibly taken many years ago when the hotel was pristine. The hotel has a particular smell; a mix between a once smoking premises and mold. The carpets are nasty, the pool has cloudy water all the time. It’s terrible. It’s guest are long term guests that have no respect for the hotels rules: using the pool past pool hours, playing loud music at late hours of the night, smoking on the premises (in the hotels hallways and pool area). The hotels cleaning is poor and not because housekeeping is bad; I honestly think they try to do what they can but are limited in resources and time.

Most of the staff is friendly and tries their best and within their means to make you feel welcomed. The staff for the most part is bilingual.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Fair stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very dirty and disgusting pool, poor breakfast , old room furniture, no internet ( we had a problem logining in then called reception and they said they are working to solve the problem and it was not solved till we left next day

Friendly staff

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

Overall, the room itself was ok for price. The first day there was only cereal. Stuff broke
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel smelled like mold and water pressure was horrible. The toilet wouldn’t flush because of low pressure. Electric went out for about 10 minutes.

I liked comfortable beds and staff came daily to clean room

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

My stay was great
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't really like the breakfast because they didn't have any sausage or anything like that no Meats and it could have been a little better

I like my room it was big and comfy and just all-around clean

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Awful.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This was the worst hotel I’ve stayed in, and Ive stayed in many. What made my stay even worse was the AWFUL customer service I recieved and I am continuing to receive due to being charged for a room I did not sign for! Front desk is refusing to help or give me a manager so I’m going to have to go further with this.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Not the best but definitely not the worst.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The shower in the room dripped the entire weekend, the air conditioner leaked, there was a substantial amount of noise late night, there sounded like someone was moving furniture all night... The ice machine didn't work but the young lady at the front desk gave me some of what she had purchased.

The space in the room was more than enough the bed was nice and comfortable the room was clean the staff were nice. The area was convenient because everything you wanted or needed was within a few miles.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Great size rooms. Would recommend.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Shuttle advertised BUT NOT THE TIME RESTRICTIONS. should post times available. Had to Uber to and from. It was the initial plus for booking. Had to spend $40.00 extra for transport.

Excellent for the value. Very comfortable, clean.

• Reviewed: June 7, 2018

The pool area.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We stayed 2 nights and no one cleaned our room while we were out. Then when we came back and seen other rooms being cleaned and asked if she would be cleaning ours she replied politely "no" and handed us a stack of towels as I asked for at least that. No reason why..didn't even ask as I wasn't there for a confrontation just some where to lay my head til my cruise. I also didn't like them putting a hold on my card for the amount I had already prepaid like 3 months before. Which caused a compromising situation for me as I didn't have that amount that I depended on using while in Miami.

The pool area. The friendly receptionist. It was Quiet. Thursday to Sat. stay.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Would not stay here again
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Customer service was terrible, not a friendly staff, not very accommodating! Rooms were outdated and the beds were terrible hard and low to ground. Breakfast was not very good, small choice of food!

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Horrible hotel
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was dirty and had hair on the floor. The refrigerator did not work, and overall the appearance is very outdated. Items in the bathroom were rusting and in the bedroom portion there were gang signs written on the lamp and drawers in black permanent marker.

The receptionist showed me where to park since I could not find it. She was also willing to make me happy when I was not satisfied with the room. She was the only positive I could see in my stay.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Well i payed all that money to have to pay extra money when...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The parking really sucked and to make it worst on top of me paying for the hotel i had to pay extra money to park didnt know that till after i booked my room and got there ,and making sure the bed people are about to lay on is clean

Well i payed all that money to have to pay extra money when i got there for parking each night i stayed then the parking sucks in the garage because i left with a couple scratches on my brand new 2018 maybe they have no control over that but they shouldnt be charging anything for such a sucky place to park. then when i got into the room there was a yellow stain on the sheets then to top it off i was reviewing my bank account to find out i was triple charged im not too disappointed in this hotel i probably would stay here again but it wont be my first choice when im coming back to miami it would be more of i couldnt find another hotel because its forth of july weekend and im not going to no motel 6

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

I was okay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When I arrive to the hotel it's takes long to check me in the stuff are not friendly at all plus I have to pay for parking lot and the website say free parking lot but it's not I have to pay $16 for my car

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

The location was quite
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was very old, they did not change the sheets or clean after the 3 day, the smell was old , and it wasn’t clean . They don’t tell you about parking until after you get there . Also our room door were deactivated everytime we came back to the room.

The location was quite

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Deranged neighbors
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

There were fighting nevt door room 426 they were loud all night police did nothing this went on til 4:00 a.m. we got no sleep I was in 424 . the next door people were pulling on our door cursing trying to get in .I did not enjoy and I feel I should be rewarded a complimentary stay. For the time I stay .I paid for one night . I feel I should get a refund or a free stay .thank you

Its very clean and the staff was very nice. The pool side was even quiet.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

My stay was below average, there were a lot of things were wrong
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The bedding on the beds were thin, the shower curtain was filthy, front desk people were always gone and never answered the phone, water pressure was low and didn’t really have any hot water, and my blow dryer didn’t work! Also the maid staff only came to clean the room one time, even after we left the room they never came back to fix the room or even take out the trash. They didn’t knock on the door either!

The view and the pool and the tv

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Save your money
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

First of all the place is almost an hour from everything on top of its in the hood then I was there for four days house keeping never came in our room to clean or change the sheets then we were out of tissue an towels I called front desk for hours an still nobody came then she ended up telling me I had to come downstairs to get my own tissue after spending $500 with them they vending machines were broke the staff were rude I would save my money by never coming there again

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Dreary very unpleasant rip off
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Don’t stay here. Dreary run down room bad air conditioning so rooms very humid weak internet in rooms bathroom faucets leak and spray water all over toilet lever does t always work anyone can walk into parking lot and then into back door of hotel very scary desk staff surly, not nice terribly over priced

Inside parking

the bare minimum
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

where do i start...people waiting 5 deep to a no-smile check-in w/only 1 desk person.A very iffy elevator w/far away stairwells(i was only on the 2nd floor).had to get my card key renewed everyday.no simple inconvenience.The house computer did not work. community micro filthy. lukewarm hot water.no microwave in room.ice machines w/no ice.

location.can walk to everything safely,from restaurants to pharmacy. room was very comfy. nice pool area.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

be aware of clearness, breakfast and windows
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The first thing after opening the door to my room was that the window came out of the frame... literarly.... very poor clearness conditions in the bathroom. The breakfast was the worst hotel breakfast i have ever eaten.

there is a pool and airconditioning

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Noisy, filthy and unprofessional reception personnel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I wrote a positive review on this hotel in 2017. It was good then. After 1 year, in 2018, i stayee here again. It was a world of difference. It has deteriorated. Room: floor not clean and out dated (lacking in maintenance. It had dried watermarks and dust on the floor. I had to wear my flipflops. TV: wasn't working. Beds: the springs in the middle of the bed were weak, causing you to automatically roll to the middle. Not comfortable. Noise: the whole night an alarm went off. Might be of an office or something. Couldn't figure out. It wasn't a car. Then at 8 am a loud machine noise was made at the pool area. Supposedly a high pressure machine to clean. It felt like the noise was made in the room. That loud! A conversation without talking loud wasn't possible. After 11 am there was a pause. And then it started again. Personnel: not so professional. No personal attention - costumer service was far to reach. At check in the lady was hastily and chaotic. When telling this to the receptionist, she just said sorry for the inconvenience. Thats it! Bottum line: When already paid for the room, the service is far to reach. Complaining won't do good, because the payment is done.

It's central. Cleaning ladies were nice and friendly.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Breakfast,friendly cooperative staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Parking ...Dont feel I should have to pay for parking at ur hotel and it’s spooky parking area...It doesn’t even say this when your booking so it catches u off guard when u go to check in...

Breakfast,friendly cooperative staff

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Very unpleasant experience .

Customer service lady needs to be fire ...

Very unpleasant experience . The customer service is terrible never going to book a reservation at this hotel.. I will never recommend it either..

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Terrible
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was mold on the ceiling and vents. We asked to be moved . The employee was less than friendly about our issue but moved us to another room full of more mold and mildew. We have pictures to support our complaint.the ice machine room had holes in wall, again with mold. The ceiling vent was literally black with mold in hall. We also have photos of that! We called booking dot com, were told we could alter our 2 days to one day.we sent them the photos. Breakfast was a joke, ran out of food at 8:30 for the waffle machine, never refilled despite request. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Location with easy access to tri rail
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms were dirty when arrived tv was not working and then changed rooms and that room had dirty bathroom and floor hair on floor house keeper half ass cleaned the rooms we was left one day with no towels or wash clothes in the room. The maintenance man was rude or it could have been he does not speak English not sure which one, but it was a total disappointment . You would think for the money you would get a little better.

Location with easy access to tri rail

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Do not go!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The manager would not come down to meet when we wanted to check out early! And when he finally did (an hour and 15 mins later) he was not helpful AT ALL!

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Don't Stay!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

unprofessional staff and dingy furniture. Mix matched furniture in foyer, grounds keeping around hotel is very unkempt. Parking lot was being maintenance during arrival.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Will not return to this property in the future!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

For almost 24 hours of our 48 hour stay, the toilet in our room was clogged and almost overflowed. We explained the problem and asked about having it fixed as we headed out in the early afternoon. Upon our return that evening we were told it was not fixed because they did not have a plunger (according to the desk staff, the plunger had been loaned out to another room and not returned). There did not seem to be any concern about the inconvenience to us as we ended up using the lobby restroom for the remainder of our stay. We checked out the next day before it was resolved.

The location was convenient for us

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

I got what I paid for....
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I got stuck in my room since the lock was not working properly. The shower was dripping. My room had a middle door and there was a couple having sex in the middle of the night and were making too much noise.

There's a shuttle bus to the airport.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

1st room: freezer doesn’t work 2nd room: heavy damp smell 3rd room: bathroom extractor doesn’t work The only two ice machine broken Additional charge per night for parking and for use the safety box 11$ All rooms and building uncared and a lot of noise until 3am and the personal only said that they can’t do nothing Two night ago even arrive the police because one lady said that someone want to rape and kill her and the hotel doesn’t have security personal and the door of parking lot was broken. My wife is pregnant and we are really disappointed with Bookking.com for put this kind of hotel in their options and make us live this bad experience.

Nothing.. I am very disappointed with the hotel and Booking.com for this bad experience. I don’t accept that booking.com has this kind of hotel in your options.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

I liked the bed the wooden floors the space in the room
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

We didn’t have a microwave in the room the refrigerator wasn’t as cold as it should have been they have a shuttle but it’s not 24 hourswhich is not mentioned when u pay for the hotel and the breakfast only has orange juice and coffee no apple or cranberry juice they don’t have fresh fruit or yougurt

I liked the bed the wooden floors the space in the room

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Staff was friendly.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bed were awful, horrible, small. Carpets they have stains. I travel with my parents, and they said the same thing. Metal bed were killing our backs.I understand that is not a Resort or something like that, But just nice comfy bed make a difference consider me to stay there for a next family reunion .

Staff was friendly. My initial room smelled like someone was smoking, but they changed it right away. Bathroom was clean. Air conditioner worked good.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

It was ok
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Needs paint job to spruce up the place, and I had to clean black ring around bathtub repainting can make huge difference I own construction company so give us a call if u want a nice reasonable job

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Never again at that address.Sorry
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything and I mean everything.Never again at that address.

The clerk that checked us in was spendid.Facility had no pool hours available, no working ice machines and finding the place was heck tic on top of having to carry our luggage up the stairs when we are handicapped.The college students who stayed there didn't mind keeping up the other residents and under the beds there was plasticeggs that were never cleaned up.Our fridge didn't work and none of the extra outlets worked.Sorry but never again at that location.i was going to call corporate for a refund but my trip was longer than expected and I missed place the receipt.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Courteous staff. Great location. WiFi did not work.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The Wi-Fi did not work for us at all and the breakfast offering was too limited in my opinion to be advertised as "included".

The location is within walking distance to a variety of dining options and the neighborhood seemed safe enough.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

We booked 3 rooms based on the photos We saw on your website! Very disappointing! I will not stay
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pictures that were shown on the web site looked a whole lot better on the site. The Hotel was very out dated, the refrigerator was old and rusted and made a loud roaring sound we had to unplug it to get sleep! the Hotel smelled of mold and mildew. I was not happy with this hotel and I will not stay there again. We asked for xtra blankets and pillows and we were told the front desk person did not have a key to get xtra supplies.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

Please read before booking this Property
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

$ Hidden fees when you get there. And there is a lot of things you can see that needs to be fixed. Breakfast is super bad there as well. And the biggest problem is they didn't get my room right.

The only thing I like was the beds.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

Would not stay here for more then 1 night.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

We only used this place for 1 night. I can't imagine staying here for more. Rooms are extremely noisy. Most of the employees seem disinterested and they act like aswering basic questions is a chore, if they even speak english. Breakfast was terrible, nothing fresh or harty. Just sweet stuff. This place seems to attract a certain kind of crowd; loud, rowdy and obnoxious. So be prepared for that. Our bathroom had hairs in the tub and the floor was broken and uneven.

The best part was leaving the place. And it's cheap I guess.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

But overall it was okay that’s what you get for the price . They just need to update the rooms
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The facility needs to get updated , the room smelled like mold the ac In our room worked from time to time & when it did it leaked water , one of our pillows has mold stains on it thank goodness they gave us another pillow . The shower keeped leaking water all night , and the morning staff were loud & they would just open our room door not even asking if their was anyone in the room . Some guy was forcefully trying to open the door I had to get out the shower to let him know theirs someone in the room I guess they don’t like knocking . Also the tv control did not work and the channels are all over the place some don’t work .

The staff was nice and the location was nice

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Overall I had a great time the hotel was in a convenient location. Id return!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I feel like there should've been a quilt or blanket on the bed would have made it a lot more comfortable for me when I sleep

The staff were always very friendly and attentive to the front gate or if I needed a copy of a key because I lost one they did it without any problem and were very nice about it

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

A nice place to stay overall, would gladly stay there again
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Lights in bathroom and main hall were not coming on very easily - often took a lot of on/off flipping to get them to turn on. Several of the outlets didnt work in the room, so I had to get creative with charging things. Shower water temp took a long time to reach a warm enough level at times.

The neighborhood was great with many cool restaurants, shops, and bars nearby - in fact within walking distance. I enjoyed the security of having my car in their garage. The location was near many of my work sites. The staff were professional and friendly.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Would not recommend
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Room was not too tidy. Someone came in and cleaned the room and threw out our personal hygeinge items away. Even though we would be staying for a additional night. I am assuming they thought were checking out because we left for the day with bags. Complete invasion of privacy. Also we were placed in a corner room with nothing but noise from what sounded like a misfunctioning machine near the parking garage. Parking was a additional $8. The gate is left open at night and there was no parking available at night. I did not come across security not one time. Very unsettling. Waste of money

Good price

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Not the best place to stay
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was really poor and bad, the ceiling and the shower in my room were leaking and last but not least we could listen to other people’s noises

The bed was big and comfortable and the lacation wasn’t bad neither, next to the south miami station, a good mall and few restaurants

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

It was okay it wasn’t worth 145 dollars
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The parking garage smelt bad when it was time to shower we noticed there wasn’t any washcloths my boyfriend went down stairs to ask the front desk for them she told him they’ll be right up another 30 min passed still no washcloths I called her she told me the same thing 30 more min go pass no washcloths it literally took them over an hour to get us some washcloths 🤬

The bed was very comfortable

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Nice hotel in a great location at an affordable price.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Clean and safe place to stay. I like that there was a parking garage with secured entry for this hotel. I dont eat breakfast, but it is nice that they offer a complimentary one. The staff that I dealt with were very nice and professional. I'd be very happy to stay here again!

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Worst hotel I ever been.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They need to be a hotel. Have hotel services like maid service, roon service, if u need a towel they should bring it to you and not tell u to go downstairs to get it. Dirty rooms and not updated. No updated bathrooms since 1980's.

Worst hotel I ever been. Not in coral gables. It's Pinecrest. The don't make your room unless you ask for as its policy of the house. So dirty and so expensive for what it is . Terrible location .never again.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

My worst experience ever.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Their no staff after 6pm. They do not clean the sheets each day. They only remake bed and half way did that. Did not sweep or disinfect anything. The cable was cheap and channel 2 had no sound. The bathtub look nasty. Some of the staff are rude n lazy.

I really like one staff that went out her way to make me feel comfortable.

My stay was horrible.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The air conditioner was loud. The refrigerator was loud. The bathroom floor was dirty. The toilet would refill with water every three minutes. The door allowed a lot of light to enter around its’ edges, illuminating the room at night. The stopper was missing from the bathtub, making a bath impossible. Two of the three room lamps did not function.

Nothing at all.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Everything in this hotel was old or did not work as should. Bathroom is a disaster, bedding smells,,
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pay attention when booking and read all the recommendations. We were completely disappointed. For this price there are significantly better hotels in Miami.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

The hotel was nothing like the pictures I saw online .
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel was nothing like the pictures I saw online . The rooms were outdated and need to be more comfortable the overall experience could haven been better and the fact that 95% of the staff speaks no English made it verticalhard to communicate

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Worse hotel EVER
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Awful from checking in with receptionist ( RUDE and awful customer service) Hotel is old and smells. Pool closes at 7 PM. No towels!! Breakfast is cheap. Hotel uses cheap paper products. It is sad. I do NOT recommend this hotel. Supervisor NEVER shows up. He hides on the back and send the girls up front to answer questions regarding reservations. I had PAID reservation last year November 2017. I showed up one day after my Full week PAID full week reservation and this people had canceled it ALREaDY!!! and stated no ReFUNDs! It is Discretion of the manager... that guys hides on the back. This is bad hotel. Our bathroom handle broke. Dripping shower. Broken titles around the room and bathroom. No AC in the room. Old pillows. They have us second floor room and palm tree was hitting window all Night long. No room service... why? Go figure.

Receptionist was AWFUL rude the entire time. Very unhappy staff. Everything has to be run by supervisor that hides on the back. Worse experience with this hotel. I do NOT recommend anyone to go. Breakfast was bad. They use cheap paper products and not really a breakfast meal or continental.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Reasonable price for a little bit old hotel in the expensive city.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room looked a bit "tired" and had one sort of dirty towel, the breakfast was not what we expected and sadly didn't offer many options.

Calm hotel and area, private parking house, friendly staff, late check-in available.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

Awful.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was a pigsty, mold and dust everywhere, the phone didn't work, the staff were bothered to help, and the rating on most travel sites is a complete lie. Do not, do not, DO NOT. WASTE YOUR MONEY.

The interior lobby is the only clean area.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

Not a good place to stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When we arrived we got a problem at the desk because I booked the room with my name and paid with the credit card of my husband. My daughter was sleeping in my arms and they just asked us to contact booking to change the name of the reservation. After 15min we reached booking and they gave us the key for our room. The bedroom was smelly and the carpet on the floor too. For the breakfast, not enough table to sit and eat. So a lot of people have to stay straight to eat.

The swimming pool was ok

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Great stopover for Miami road trip
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Automatically charged for safe in Room, had to wait for subsequent refund for non use. Charge for car parking not mentioned until check in.

Easy to find. Near to local restaurants. Room was quite large with good facilities. Breakfast was simple but lots of it. 2 lifts so never had to wait long. Nice pool in courtyard for a morning swim.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything. Check in horrible service I was 2:55pm and rude receptionist Marlene stated “it’s not 3pm yet you’re gonna have to wait” I was like really? Then throughout stay lobby staff unfriendly did not greet the guests. Noisy kids running in the hallway and no beach towels. Upon check out just the same rude checkout female staff AND REFUSED TO HOLD MY LUGGAGE AND SAID “SORRY WE DONT HOLD LUGGAGE PET THE OWNER ROOSEVELT MILFORT YOU CAN COMPLAIN TO HIM” I had 3 hours of sitting around and was not able togo see the sights all because of my luggage. The worst hotel in Miami and I’ve been coming here for 25 years. I will never stay here again!

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

The staff and the rooms
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

las instalaciones requiere un mejor mantenimiento. había fallas en los apagadores y los botones de los elevadores no encendían.

The staff and the rooms

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

An okay hotel but not recommended for families, only single people.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The building was renovated and it was something else before. There was no workout equipment. The pool wasn't heated and the ice machine was not working in our floor.

The center of the building was outdoors and that was nice.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

terrible, noisy unsupervised guests even had to buy my own bed sheets, will never stay again
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

rude personel, leaking water from AC return duct in bathroom doorway, dirty floors and baths, smelly urine smell even in the lobby, rusty moldy door frames toast and cereal only for breakfast, bed was lumpy and old

I can truly say there was nothing to like about this hotel, did not try the pool but looked okay from a distance, even the parking garage you have to pay to use was difficult to get in and out and dark and scary.

Miami Stay
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Room was extremely noisy. Bed covering were very thin and room was just barely adequately clean

Location was perfect. Close to cute shops and nice restaurants.

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

Shithotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff, unfriendly. They did not wanted to help us with our luggage after check out. And checkout was at noon and our bus to The AirPort 4 PM So out lugage had to be unsecured there at The reception. We went to other hotel who did this for free. Receptionwoman was not friendly and we had to wait 15 minutes before a receptionist came to see us. The checking was impossible because of a bom alert. We understand, but a little compensation in The from of 1 or 2 hours extra in our room was not to discuss.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Worst ever
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Front desk are rude people; plastic card keys would deprogram themselves continuously, had to come to front desk every night; cool waterline, in ceiling , from A/C dripping to floor in entry walkway, runny faucet in bathtub; in room fridge did not work, needed it to keep insulin pens cool; TV remote control did not work, reported it upon arrival to front desk and the second day upon return, third day complaining upon housekeeping arrival, a nice kind maid, Maria, called manager and maintenance man showed up with remote, a short while later brought a 2nd fridge, but could not fix either runny faucet, nor A/C waterline dripping; Hotel stiff price does not include parking and charges $8 per day; and Oh surprise they charge you $2 for an electronic "Safe box" whether you use it or not, in my case it wen three days not operating when I tried it, until maintenance man came and fixed it. Continental breakfast is offered but: room destined for it is too small for the quantity of guests, only two double toasters, two waffle makers, limited choice of bread, and again not so nice personnel there

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Employees were very polite and helpful.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Photos of the establishment were misleading and not exactly representative of what our facilities were like. Overall, there were no problems, everything was clean and well kept; I would say that the photos definitely made the hotel seem less dingy and bare-bones than it was.

Employees were very polite and helpful.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

I reserved a room for one night and when a arrived at the...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Since you guys dot charge in the reservation process, the hotel do what the want and just said: sorry we dont have rooms for Booking.com people

I reserved a room for one night and when a arrived at the hotel, they said my reservation was not in the system! Additionally, you guys say there is Free Parking. However, the hotel charge $8 per night. Please DO NOT mention in the ad that there is free parking

I would NOT recommend it for anyone I know
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel rooms were not clean the wall painting in the room was falling apart the bathroom is dirty and rusty. Full of noisy people weed odor smell all over the halls I would NOT recommend it for families and clean people because it’s not safe and not clean

Nothing not a single thing

it was a nightmare.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

this place was absolutel disgusting, room smelled bad, shower was old fashioned, toilet water ran all night, the ac was loud all night, bed itches, tv had 3 channels available, old fashioned tv everything was horrible nightmare ruined my trip. i want a refund! 220.00 per night? i wouldnt pay 40.00.

parking was easy. nothing else was good about this place

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

The breakfast included was good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was something wrong in the tub, it leak water. They didn’t have rollaway beds or extra pillows.

The breakfast included was good. Location was near to main road.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Stay away from this place!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The matresses were damp. Every room smelled mold mixed with a very bad air freshener. We tried changing rooms and all of them were the same. It was late at night so we had to stay in and sleep with the doors open so we could breath. We asked to speak to the manager who wasn’t there at that time, asked to talk to him/her again in the morning and he/she was busy. In the morning there was no water for showering. Seriously unhealthy. The “ continental breakfast “ is a bad joke. I would recommend everyone to stay away from this place.

Nothing good about this “hotel”. We stayed in 5 other places in the area within the same price range and they were all very good.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

During my week long stay, the fire alarm kept going of...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

During my week long stay, the fire alarm kept going of randomly between the hour a of 4am-7am... free breakfast was very limited... room needs an update and some cosmetic fixes.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Terrible, dirty.

Everything. Will never stay there again. Tv was also broken

Front desk staff was rude, dirty room. Didn’t have blankets on the bed so I called the front desk and they said “sorry we don’t have anymore” slept with a sheet. Never got towels replaced.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

It was okay, but I would book somewhere else on my next trip to Miami
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The fire alarm goes off at least five times every day. At first it was shocking, but eventually we got used to the noise. The TV in our room did not receive some of the main channels such as ABC and CBS. A few times, our room did not receive towels and the front desk was out so we could not shower. While we were there for 6 days, the water was shut off three different days at various times. The elevators were also out of order quite a bit. Parking was also an extra $8 every day which we did not know before arriving. It was about 45 minutes to the nearest beach as well.

The breakfast was decent. They had cereal, bread for toast, and waffles every day. However, they neglected to tell us that breakfast times are different for the weekdays. It ends one hour earlier, so we missed breakfast one day. The pool area was also very nice.