Reviews of Quality Inn Stone Mountain 3 stars

1595 East Park Place Boulevard, Stone Mountain, GA 30087, USA

Roach hell
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Well to start with, “Pet Friendly”. 25. Per pet per night? They reduced it to 15. Per night. So with 2 pets extra $180.for our stay. Worse were the ROACHES!!! Yes, that’s right we saw 4-5 !!! We would even eat in the room, put our trash can outside the room. Everything we took into room is in bags in our trailer so it can be fumigatied before we bring it into our home. It was disgusting!! Never tried the free breakfast.. imagine what that would be like😳. Overall will never ever stay at this property again!!

Proximity to venue

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

A nightmare
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was wrong facility extremely party

The were not nice they close the breakfast to early The no consideration rolled service Thompson young roll without warning very uncomfortable stay

Value for money!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Cleanliness can be improved. Property needs better upkeep and maintenance.

The beds were really good. Breakfast was decent - nothing special, but expected items were all available.

My misadventure with booking.com
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Got charged more taxes upon arrival. No ice machine (working)!. 2nd day breakfast biscuits were hard as a brick. Had grand with me and took her to pool only to have her see a couple smoking weed on balcony. My suitcase was on bed so they made up 1 bed and not the other and no clean sheets our whole stay. Plus was looking for lowest price and you advertised days inn for 68.00 a night after booking us nonrefundable for 79.00 and 81.00 for 3 days.

We had a bed to sleep in while we were there.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

It was a good one night stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Pillows were terrible, the bed had a dip in it and made it very hard to sleep. No meats on the breakfast bar, limited food, saw gnats on the bread and I now know what type of eggs a rubber chicken lays.

Good clean hotel just needed a place to sleep.

It's Quality Inn what don't you like

The facility was very nice. The beds were very comfortable the rooms were very clean it's a nice place overall

Good hotel, nearby landmarks and attractions, decent price
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Clean room, comfortable beds. Great hot breakfast in the morning, with the hot waffles. Ample parking and friendly desk staff. Wi-Fi works well. No real issues.

The distance to Stone Mountain was great. We will stay here again on our next trip.

There could have been a channel guide in the room. The eggs could have been fluffy instead of flat strips.

The bed was all I expected. Being disabled, the room worked very well with my condition. The breakfast spread was wonderful. The variety of choices were outstanding.

Okay for an overnight stay on a road trip. But not for a quality vacation experience.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The outside area around the room was dirty. The stairwell was smelly/dirty. We didn't opt for the free breakfast 2nd day. 1st day eggs were tasteless and cold and the coffee was not good. Our boys eat all foods, but didn't like this breakfast.

Room was satisfactory.

Overall had a decent stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The same breakfast every day ... could have changed up on the pork sausage to turkey sausage ..and made lil omelette..and potatoes

The pool...outside view..staff were nice.. especially the older women

If your looking to travel on a budget with another adult this would be ideal.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The front desk would not let me check in early without a $25.00 fee said I had to wait another hr to check in free even though it was very clear that they did not have many guess. the vibe did not feel the safest because this is a motel not hotel.

It was a decent property this is more of a motel not a hotel. Overall i would give them a 3 out of 5. The rooms are very dated but comfortable. The breakfast was also decent. I would stay here a gain if travelling on a budget but not with my child.

Lovely trip, beautiful views & huge, beautiful rooms.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bigger bar area, designated for older people. More options for food bedsides the Buffett served. No elevator.

Huge rooms with plenty of space to spread my work out. Excellent pool. Very pretty property and every staff member from the front desk to Maria who cleaned my room were so helpful with any questions,

Worsts experience ever
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was outdated and nasty

The people at the desk were rude. And had the nerve of accusing me of stealing a blanket when I had to use my own sheets because there’s were nasty. I would never stay here ever again.

I would not stay here again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Reported multiple issues to staff. The room smelled like smoke, and when we left all of our things smelled smoky. Bathroom vent did not work. Bathtub drained very slowly. Beds uncomfortable. Hotel offered to swap us to the room next door but the lock there was broken. No discount, etc. offered.

Bad experience.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The place was filthy, no bed sheets on any of the beds. We rented 2 rooms. Unbelievable that they rent this place.

I have to admit i thought for a while and couldn't come up with one upside.

Worst experience ever
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The beds was nasty hair, yellow stains, etc the furniture was out of date, the room was Dusty I really don't know how this place is still even open, the pool was nasty I will not recommend this place to nobody, it was the worst experience... Did not enjoy my Stay, it killed my spirit,,,, do not book your room here, then on top of that it never stated that if you pay with cash you have to leave$100 deposit, when it was time to reimburse me they had all kinds of rules before they realese my money.... Never again

Good trip ruined by bad hotel
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Check-in was a nightmare because they billed both my husbands card and mines which resulted in 3 charges,the rooms were not clean and furniture was dirty and dated,my grandsons room had peanuts on the floor which he is deathly allergic to,there were cigarette burns on the air conditioner and in the bathroom,bottom of tub was rusted and the pool was dinghy green and the checkout process was equally as frustrating as check-in. I'm embarrassed we had to stay there because they charged our cards before we arrived. WORST Booking experience ever!!!!!

Leaving

I’d give this place a four on a 1-10 scale. I’ll be staying somewhere else next time.

Read the statement above

They ran my cc for the full amount before I got there. They were only supposed to hold room with cc. I wanted to pay with cash. The room didn’t have a remote control to tv. I went to front desk and had to wait 40 minutes before I got a remote. The bed was very stiff!! They need to buy new mattresses. Everything else was good.

Mbibens
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There's nothing that I would change about the property. The staff is extremely helpful.

The property at Quality Inn is always well cared for. The grounds are always clear of brush and garbage.

4.5
    Was not cost effective for price and taxes. $5 added per night plus 13% taxes.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Furniture was worn and not very clean. Parking lot had some trash that was not picked up and rolled over.Air condition not on until you turn it on and room a Little stale smell.

Location was ok. Little noisy in early morning with outside traffic.Parkibg in front of room was nice.

Enjoyable
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Appreciated the free breakfast but the freezer to microwave eggs were awful and the pastries were dried out. Maybe old.

Staff was great. Clean and comfortable room.

We were charged early check in fee that was not on the...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We were charged early check in fee that was not on the website. When we was packing up to leave at around 9am the cleaning staff standing at the door waiting for us before I even turned in the key. I thought this was very rude.

Our next overnight stay at Stone Mountain will not be here.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was filthy. There was some sort of blue and pink colored frozen substance in the freezer, which needed to be defrosted. There was mold on the shower curtain - not just a little either, it was clear no one took the time to inspect the curtain. It was definitely something that could have been cleaned easily. The stain on the side chair was disgusting - I have no idea what it was, but I am certain none of us wanted to sit in the chair. The microwave wasn't wiped down and the tissue holder was completely empty - there was no box. So, it is not like the last tissue was just removed and the replacement was overlooked because SOMEONE had to have seen it and removed the box. Check out the pictures attached. It is just ridiculous that the charge for one night at this place was within a few dollars of a Hampton Inn of who's quality and service was monumentally better. I'm so disappointed.

Breakfast was the only thing that I can mention with any enthusiasm as they offered a warm meal and the option of pancakes or waffles. The kitchen area seemed clean and well stocked. There is nothing more to offer on what went well for this stay.

I was not happy because when I made reservations I asked for...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I was not happy because when I made reservations I asked for a bottom floor, my husband has Cancer in his knee. When I arrived they put me on the second floor and told me I would have to wait after 3pm to even see if a ground room was available. Second off the second day I was there the door was broken and my key wouldn't work..over all it wasnt the worst but won't be back until they fix a few things

I liked the location and staff was nice.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It seems older and the room had a smell and I did see 2 small roaches in my room the morning that I was packing up to leave. I did report this to the manager. Beds were not great either.

I liked the location and staff was nice.

Nice and comfortable stay overall.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast is good but it’s the same every day, eggs and sausage. They do not replenish the trays asap when it ran out so others were not able to avail of it. Bathroom door gets stuck sometimes, noisy to open. Not enough chairs in the room.

They clean the rooms everyday and replenishes towels every day. Location to stone mountain is very good. Beds and pillows are comfortable.

Corporate office needs to look into the cleanliness of this location. Bad representation of Quality
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

This location was VERY nasty. I switched room twice. Both rooms were on the 2nd floor. 1st room wasnt clean and trash from previous guess left behind the dresser and floor. Bed linens were also nasty. 2nd room offered to stay in smelled like marijuana and i informed the front desk. I will not stay nor recommend this location. The corporate office of Quality Inn needs to do an investigation on the cleanliness of this location, especially for the units on the 2nd level. My coworker stayed on the 1st floor and it was like night and day compared to the rooms upstairs. Ive always stayed at Quality Inn in the pass but this location has made me to never want to book at another Quality Inn again.

Breakfast was decent.

Disappointed

See above

Not much. The furniture was beat up. The bathroom floor was sticky like something had been spilled on it and never cleaned. The carpet also was dirty. My wife almost refused to stay. Breakfast was just the bare minimum.

would stay here again
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was very firm, not liked by me but may be liked by others

Breakfast options were good. The front desk staff were very courteous. The only minor complaint is that the bed was very firm. Other than that will use them again.

Great staff. Clean room. Good breakfast. Reasonable value for the money.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It appears this location did some interior updates, bathrooms for example, but why not also paint interior and exterior entry door and trim as well as replace bathroom door. These items didn't match up to the other room updates.

Clean room including bed linens and bathroom. Very friendly and helpful front desk staff. Breakfast is very good including cereals, oat meal, scrambled eggs, link sausages, make your own waffles, selected breads and spreads.

I would recommend it and stay again if needed.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom sink sprayed everywhere every time I turned it on. But other than that no complaints.

Staff very friendly and I wasn’t expecting them to call my room to make sure everything was okay when I got in.

Great stay, I would stay there again also would recommend to friends and family
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There wasn’t any tissue paper in the room the box was empty. I didn’t go down to the lobby for breakfast because I didn’t have time so I can’t comment on what they served.

The bed was clean and very comfortable and the pillows soft enough to cuddle the body. ❤️

Mbibens
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There wasn't anything that I could find wrong it was pleasent

The property made me feel like I was safe with the warmth of the people and the room.

The staffs are very friendly & professional.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No hot water so didn't take a shower. The tub was dirty & the room have strong unpleasant smell.

The staffs are very friendly & professional.

Pleasant stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Can't think of any negatives that don't already apply to any "inn" (outside rooms).

I liked the location. I loved driving around Stone Mountain, it was very lovely. I also thought I got a good value for my money.

Pretty good overall.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The coffee was not very good. The facilities could use some updating.

It was close to Stone Mountain. There were plenty of choices to eat that were close. Breakfast was pretty good.

Nice place to stay!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Several guest keys didn't seem to work and it happened to us twice but overall it was a great place to stay!

It was convenient to everything. The man at the front gave us a pass to the gym across the street which was awesome!

WOULD GO BACK AGAIN IF I NEEDED STN MTN AREA...BU,T NOT WITH FAMILY. STRICTLY A MOTEL FOR BLUE COLL
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

GOOD HOTEL IF UR BIZ IS IN THE STONE MTN AREA...NOT A FAMILY HOTEL...LOTS OF TEMP WORKERS STAY THERE...BREAKFAST WAS VERY GOOD AND HOT! DESK FOLKS VERHY PROIFESSIONAL...OTEL SHOWING AGE...GOOD VALUE IF YOU NEED STN MTN AREA

The room was adequate. There was nothing about the experience that was outstanding.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I never made it to breakfast. It was very cold and I think the breakfast time could be extended during the winter as it is so much colder earlier in the morning.

The room was clean. The heat worked well as it was cold when we went.

Unexpected Extras make this Quality Inn a great place to stay in Atlanta and Stone Mountain!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Lack of information in the room on how to contact the main desk, breakfast hours, etc.

Comfortable queen beds. Good shower with easily adjustable water temperature. Adjustable heating in the room. Breakfast included in the price, although that information was not available on the site. Not just plain coffee and donuts, but it included a variety of breads, cereals, sweets, jellies, pancakes, waffles, sausage, eggs, fruits, juices, coffee, tea, milk and chocolate milk. Children under 12 free!! Newspaper and local calls are courtesy, as well. Friendly staff. Easily accessible and ample parking, right by the door. Perfect place to stay if you go to Stone Mountain!

The Parkin has enough light that’s it.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

This hotel doesn’t deserve no even one star. The bathroom has hair the carpet was dirty the air conditioning has dust and the breakfast disgusting.. super bad ..

The Parkin has enough light that’s it.

They need to improve the beakfast.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast it’s bad, every time we had to call at the staff for refill the wafles machine or egg or ham or bread. The fruits were old, we had a bad breakfast experience.

The cleaning of the bathroom and the room and location near to Stone Mountain Park.

Tiny pillows, hard beds, terrible bathrooms, great location, easy parking.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Blankets were stained, bathrooms were gross. Awkward smell. Front desk said if I didn’t give my CC 3 days before arrival I’d lose my reservation, booking.com said I didn’t have to until arrival.

Overall the stay was pleasant one, it could use a remodel or thorough cleaning/debugging.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room needs an update/remodel and we saw a few little roaches at times. The carpet could use a good shampooing or replacing but other than that it was good.

Stone Mountain Park which was the prime reason for our visit is literally 7 minutes away. Restaurants and stores are all 5-7 minutes away so very convenient location. The hotel is pet friendly which is a plus for us. The breakfast is pretty standard but was good. If we needed anything the staff was friendly and accommodating. The shower pressure was great. i did notice they won awards in 2015 / 2017 which is good.

Terrible area terrible dirty hotel room terrible small cold showers
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was terrible. One stairway for entire building to take all your stuff up. Very dangerous area. Staff is terrible. It was a horrible place. Coldest showers I've ever had in my life. Water never gets warm.

Overall we had a nice time at this hotel
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was very nosey outside at night and there were people smoking marijuana outside. F.y.i there shouldn't be carpet in the rooms, even though the rooms smelled clean

The front desk was very nice and courtesy. The room was clean and it smelled good and fresh everyday and the linen was nice and fluffy

Very pleasant stay in a clean, comfortable room.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I really have nothing that I didn't like.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. When we first got in our room the air conditioner wouldn't turn on. We called the front desk and the manager came right up to look at it. Someone had unplugged it. The beds were very nice and the linens were very clean. There were more than enough towels and wash cloths.

Seemed clean.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

When we returned for our second night, our toilet wasn't working properly. We called the front desk. We were told there was only 1 person working and we could move rooms (we were currently next door to the rest of our group) or I could go down and get a plunger and take care of it myself! Excuse me! I thought that was the responsibility of the staff to take care of such needs not expect your guests to do your job! Poor management to have no more than 1 person working at 5:30 pm on a Saturday night!

Seemed clean. Breakfast was ok.

I loved that there were plenty of pillows on my bed and the...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Not everyone likes sausage. They need to add bacon to the breakfast menu. There was a utility truck blocking parking to a few of the lower level rooms, making parking impossible for those rooms. These trucks should have a disignated parking area and not right in front of occupant rooms.

I loved that there were plenty of pillows on my bed and the room didn't stink.

NOT PLEASED!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The ac wasnt working and the comfort in the room was aweful. We also had our special needs grand daughter. I Ask for manager but none was available.i left my# and ask for a call from manager but never received a call at all even as i type my displeasure. Nothing was offered for our initial discomfort after having to leave the room due to discomfort. We were called hours later after being told there were no other rooms available that a room had become available. We went back to the hotel and had to move everthing to anothet room. In my 65 years andthe much travel and hotels my family and i have stayed in i have never encountered not even being able to talk to a supervisor or manager about my displeasure. UNEXCUSABLE!

Location, Randy at the desk that initially checked us in helped all he could.

We will stay again when in the area.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was blood spots on shower curtain. Also all mirrors in room and smears on them.

Room was very clean. Guys at desk were nice and very helpful with info on restaurants that delivered. Fast and friendly check out. Breakfast area was clean and well organized.

Overall good stay. Will stay again. Very close to Stone Mountain, restaurants, and other stores.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast could be better.

The bed was very comfortable. Great night sleep. The tub was not as clean as it could be and the water in the tub did not drain well. Shower curtain bar was not firmly attached and water went all over the floor. Not a problem for us, but will eventually cause water damage. The breakfast was ok. Good coffee. We would stay again. Love pet friendly facilities.

After a long day at Stone Mountain Park this property was close and a great place to sleep & rest.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was great there's no need for improvements.

The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was very good and had a lot of choices of breakfast foods. Including eggs, biscuits, small waffles, danish, muffins, link sausage, cereal and much more.

Bad...never stay again
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Our room smelled like urine...daughters room smelled like marihuana

Toilet would NOT flush...had to use daughters room next door..mgt fixed twice...free breakfast but NO plates...had to use paper napkins for waffle

Never Again!!!!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I wanted to do early check-in since I drove a long distance for an event, but this facility wanted an extra $50 to do so. I'm glad that I didn't pay the $50. Just stayed in my car until time to go to the event I was attending. My car is cleaner than this facility. Dust everywhere and roaches were in my room. A mold-stale smell in the room. No hand soap and no extra roll of toilet paper to use once the already half used roll was gone. When I called, the man at the front desk said that I could come there to pick up what I need. The morning of check-out, a different front desk person invited me to try their free breakfast, but I graciously declined.

Not much of anything.

Will meet your needs and close to anything you will need when staying in the area.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Not much we didn't like. It is a no frills hotel that maintains a clean facility.

Location Location Location... Close to highway, food and shopping (Walmart, Wendy's, Diner, Planet Fitness and NCG Movie Theater all within walking distance) Central to all your needs. Facility was clean and staff was pleasant and very helpful with any questions we had. Tasty breakfast was a great way to start the day.

Our stay was okay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The Wi-fi, several attempts and was unable to problems connect to my laptop.

The guy at front desk name Logan, was very very helpful, while checking and when we arrived and got to out room, we noticed out toilet was stopped up and he actually came to unstopped it. We appreciated his kindness and professionalism.

Nice place. Would stay again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The pool looked like it had not been cleaned in weeks.

The front desk staff was friendly. My room had a nice sink area, frig and microwave. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable.

Great value
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Great place to stay! Reasonable rates, nice selection at breakfast, very clean rooms, quiet, ample parking, wonderful/helpful staff, free wifi. We are artists participating in the Yellow Daisy festival and this is the second time we have stayed here. We will come back.

Okay, I guess for the type of hotel.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Property definitely NOT what I expected, in comparison to photos. More like a Motel. For a motel, it was splendid. For my usual hotel, not my cup of tea. But staff does a fine job to maintain what they've got. STAFF WAS generally warm and helpful.

Free breakfast was useful and helpful! Free coffee and tea all day is also amazing! !

The only thing appealing about this property was distants to...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The road smelled moldy. And the bathroom was not clean properly. It was hair in the tub from the previous occupant.

The only thing appealing about this property was distants to event.

Great value. The staff was friendly
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Getting a key to a room that was occupied the person in the room & myself screamed when I opened the door we were both surprised.

The price per night

Overall I had a nice stay at Quality Inn minus the minor issue I had with my room.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the attitude the lady that ran the breakfast bar had; she was rude, definitely not friendly, and started throwing away food before time.

The rooms were nice,the breakfast was good,the prices of the rooms were affordable, good location in a nice quiet area..

Not a Quality Inn
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was dark/gloomy, dusty, stained rug and tub, dirt spots, moldy looking, toilet ran, short tempered impatient breakfast staff. The neighbors had high traffic late at night. The pool was murky. Not good for people who like cleanliness and quality. Good for those workers needing to sleep...anywhere. Rooms did not have extra tissue or towels and rags. I am disappointed.

The bed was comfortable. There was a fridge and microwave. Close to wal-mart and other stores. Close to the highway and gas stations.

It was ok for a one night but not sure I would want to stay multiple nights.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The WIFI was non existent. TV was on when entering the room with half empty wine bottle in fridge.

Comfy beds, breakfast was nothing special but served the purpose.

If my 4 year old were to want to go back to Stone Mountain we would be booking at a Quality Inn
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast wasn't the best, was told that the lady that does the breakfast wouldn't be in until 8am, we were up at about 6am and out on our way to Stone Mountain by 8am, so with that being said I would still rate the stay at a 10 just because of the beds.

I have a bad back to begin with and the beds were sooo comfortable,, if I book again it would be at a Quality Inn just because of the beds

Eh...location may be worth it though...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Another staff that I encountered was far more interested in making personal phone calls. Also, the room was a bit sketchy. It looked as though someone had wiped something brown all over yhe bathroom door (most likely stain that wasn't done well), the toilet was unteliable when it came to flushing, and every time a neighbor had a smoke, it worked its way into my room (which sent me into an allergy attack every time). There wasn't much option for temperature control so it was either really hot or really cold (ended up sleeping in a cardigan to keep warm) and there were any number of bangs and clicks thoughout the night to me keep me up. Ended up leVing the TV on for white noise eventually.

The furst staff member I met was incredibly polite and professional, offered ideas for what to do in the area and the like. The location is very close to Stone Mountain park but just becareful because the roads are awful.

We were very disappointed and frustrated that the housekeeping had not caught food stains and mold.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was old, dated, dirty and way too pricey for the quality. Appliances were rusty. We found mold growing up furniture and in carpet. My child became ill because of it. Felt like we were being bitten while in the room. There was no fresh food available for breakfast. Staff said the truck had not come.

Staff was very friendly and assured us they would address the issues we had.

I enjoyed Days Inn (Stone Mountain)
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Comfortable bed, nice and friendly staff, clean hotel, the hotel cleaners all were doing a great job daily. Jahaira was very nice and worked well with me upon my arrival 3am. Mr. White was very understanding over the phone and worked with me on my card verification. I enjoyed the continental breakfast just wish it had donuts or danish to go with my coffee but it was great. My son enjoyed the pool and it was nice and clean. I definitely will return if I'm in need of a hotel. Thank u for your hospitality guys!

Returning soon.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom door kept hitting the wall and put a small hole from the handle. Parking lot needs blowing due to all the (smokers).

Staff was so polite and accommodating. Clean pool and breakfast area.

Find somewhere else to stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room smelled horrible. Overall needs updating. Stains on walls/doors. Hole in bathroom wall from door handle. Fan in bathroom full of dust. Safe did not function at all. Smoke detector coming off the wall.

Only thing "good" about this motel is the location. (However, first thing we saw upon arriving to the parking lot was a police car leaving the property)

terrible
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

could'nt sleep semi truck ran all night right in front of our room. told management, satisfaction was gauranteed but they did nothing about it. wasted trip and money we came back home early.terrible

bed

Nice stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I had a dog with and could only stay in certain rooms , that was find. But there was damage from someone else pet on the back of bathroom door and carpet

It was nice

it sucked
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

shower didn't drain. room dirty. spider webs through the room. Coffee pot not emptied or cleaned from last guest no toilet tissue lights burned out room safe didn't work

Breakfeast

Crappy all the way around
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Well the reviews definitely were off totally. There where holes in the walls, fancier falling apart in the bathroom, air conditioner was broken hot as hates in the room. Not to mention the so called nosmoking area there was a man two door down with pot. Oh and by the way they said we were in a non smoking room but that was far from the truth because when we come in to the room there were cigarette burns on the comforters. Not only that the crappy service not from the front dest but the management is awful they don't want to compensate you for anything. I promise I won't be back under any circumstances

Browse Quality Inn Stone Mountain traveller photo gallery