Reviews of Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel 4 stars

10300 Wilshire Boulevard, Westwood, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA

#77 of 352 hotels in Los Angeles

I picked this out of the blue on booking.com, and was very pleasantly surprised.
    • Queen Executive Suite

I was a little surprised by the extra charges for WiFi, business center. Our room was in a section where we needed to go up stairs to get to room. Not a problem for us, but if you can’t do stairs be sure to request handicap accessible.

Absolutely lovely hotel in a great (safe, picturesque) area close to fun nightlife in West Hollywood and the beaches. This must be a good area - one day I needed an Uber and it arrived in 30 seconds. All staff was friendly and helpful. We had a “Queen Executive Suite” which had a sitting area, kitchenette with cooktop, microwave and fridge, and a beautiful bathroom with separate tub and shower. Lots of good lighting and power outlets, quiet AC (we were there during a heat wave). Quiet room. Obviously very well-managed. Would definitely return.

If you are in rooms over looking the pool ,excellent

$40 to Park your car!! When you can park on Street for nothing

If you are in rooms over looking the pool ,excellent Rooms out the back not as good but still nice

If you are touristing it’s a little far out if you don’t...
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite

If you are touristing it’s a little far out if you don’t have a car but there’s always Uber! It’s a beautiful boutique hotel / truly in love with everything about it! If they were to update the rooms and furnishings it would be even better xx

Great rates for the area. Beautiful property. It's like your own apartment.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

I stayed a week and honestly can't think of anything I didn't like.

The property is spotless!! The rooms are like an apartment! Full kitchen, dining room, living room, great bathroom. I loved the location and the staff is super friendly. I asked to have my room cleaned before 1pm each day and they accommodated with no problem. I lived in L.A for 9 years and had driven by this hotel a million times but never stayed there. I'm glad I tried it! It's my new go-to.

WOW WIOW WOW!! Our choice of hotels in Beverley Hills and we have stayed in them all xx
    • Queen Executive Suite

I love that this hotel is soooo clean, it is stylish and classy- I looooove it! The pool is great, the gym is all you need, it is close to everything but far enough away to be relaxing! I love Tim at check-in and the team are all delightful! The rooms are big, clean and stylish and the bathrooms are beautiful!!

The hotel itself was very pretty and clean, the pool and hot...
    • Queen Executive Suite

The staff on the front desk were very unwelcoming. Not having a lift up to your floor and having to use 3 separate flights of stairs isn’t ideal, especially with luggage. There is nothing near the hotel walking distance so it would have been helpful to sell drinks in the shop downstairs, as the ones in the mini fridge were a rip off. Room was dark and had to keep asking for items which should have already been in the room.

The hotel itself was very pretty and clean, the pool and hot tub were great.

Nice hotell but they need to learn hospitality
    • Queen Junior Suite

the staff at the front desk was unwelcoming, not service oriented and not interested. I checked in at 1:30pm after a 20 hour flight and the room was not ready. this I understand but the staff did not offer any help in trying to get a room ready or offer to use the spa facilities just so i can shower. Even when i told them i have an important meeting they said that they can store my suitcases. later when i checked in the room was on the second floor with no elivator and they didnt offer to send someone to help me. I will not go back to this hotel....

The room was spacious and clean. also the location is excellent.

The room and staff were top-notch.
    • Queen Junior Suite

$40 per day parking was expensive--especially when we had two cars. That, added to our room rate made our trip more expensive. The valet personnel, though, were so friendly and top-notch. The hotel is in Beverly Hills and you pay for the location, but really, no complaints. We knew what we were in for. Food was excellent.

The room and staff were top-notch.

beautiful place to stay
    • Queen Executive Suite

Well situated on Wiltshire Blvd, the hotel is a beautifully kept property that seemed originally to be apartments. The area in the middle with the swimming pool is beautiful and the staff are very friendly.

The rooms were very spacious and the beds very comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite

We missed having our room cleaned one day and housekeeping were not available after 5pm.

The rooms were very spacious and the beds very comfortable. The shower was hot and had good water pressure. The pool was centrally located and the gardens surrounding it were beautiful. The flowers in the foyer were spectacular. The emecators were efficient and the stairs easy to use if needed. The inroom dining was expensive but was like eating in a 5 star restaurant so you get what you pay for.

Sress free stay in elegant old school surroundings, a pleasure despite the high cost of parking.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Parking fees (valet or self-parking) very expensive. I used my own WiFi hot spot but a hotel of this quality could offer free WiFi. This one doesn't.

Tastefully elegant interiors, spacious rooms, and facilities designed for independent guests. Warm and helpful staff. Pleasant and friendly restaurant. For pleasure, business, and play: attractive pool area; basic but efficient business center; cool gym. Perfect location for my needs: close to UCLA on one side (and a pleasant 25 minute walk) and Wilshire shopping on the other.

Living the life in Beverly Hills
    • Queen Executive Suite

The place could definitely use some updating

Rooms are so nice and spacious. Felt like a home, not a hotel. Room service is tasty and priced right! I would definitely return

Small boutique hotel, with lovely rooms with a kitchen and...
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite

The bed Pillows are not good quality..they could use downs feathers They charge for your whole stay in advance when you check in...

Small boutique hotel, with lovely rooms with a kitchen and living room.. Feel at home for longer stays..

A spacious apartment
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Booking.com didn't include Gross prices which is misleading The front of house staff were a bit miserable and could learn to smile. At $300 a night a free breakfast included would be welcome.

A incredibly spacious apartment which was kitted out with everything you could imagine. It was also unbelievably clean and tidy with lovely, friendly and helpful cleaning staff

Perfect temporary residence - a real good value
    • Queen Junior Suite

Not within walking distance of anything, but with a car or Lyft/Uber, who cares? You can self park too in a secure garage.

Exquisite facility, wonderful staff

Location and amenities were very nice.
    • Queen Junior Suite

The gentleman at check in was very rude and standoffish. This is my second time staying at the plaza and i was very disappointed with the location of my room (had to literally walk up and down 3 flights of stairs each time i wanted to go to the main part of the hotel) and the entire checkin process.

Location and amenities were very nice.

Great location and generous sized rooms.
    • Queen Executive Suite

We had to lug heavy bags to several flights of stairs and the front staff were rude and unhelpful. They didn’t take our bags up when our room was ready and we had to ask twice as to where they were after we requested them. After a 12 hour flight we were desperate for a change of clothes.

Great location and generous sized rooms. Spa had great services and staff were very friendly in there.

I will be going back on my next trip

Pool doesn't open until 10:00 and I preferf to swim a bit before breakfast

unusual, quirky but great hotel. huge suite in a really tranquil environment

I was not happy because of the previously mentioned reasons
    • Queen Executive Suite

The reception team and the managers of the front desk. They are not talking nicely to the clients and their way of dealing was very aggressive. I had been to hotels all over the world however. I have never seeing this way of dealing with a customer who is staying for almost a month.

The room was fine and the location

It was just ok.
    • Queen Executive Suite

My room was in a building beside the main facility and if I wanted to go to the pool or the fitness room I should have gone outside right into the street and back again inside which was rather annoying. The room was a suite but not a very large one. The part of the hotel I stayed had no elevators and you had a winding path through a series of stairs,very pretty with fish and plants but extremely difficult if you have to carry weights or if you are an old guy.

The hotel is very pretty, the area were it is located is nice and to the places I wanted to visit.

Wonderful.
    • Queen Junior Suite

They forgot my wake up all. Need more snacks to buy in the room. Only had M&M’s liquor and wine. How about crackers or chips or whatever.

Gorgeous Property......

A beautiful property - more training to deliver personalised service expected from a boutique hotel.
    • Queen Junior Suite

Had to wait for our junior suite to be ready just over an hour just about meeting the guaranteed check in time of 3.00 pm. When entering the room noticed at the ceiling over the bed plaster coming off probably from a previous leak. As it was raining it didn’t take long for water dripping through again and soaked the bed. At first it was offered to send maintenance to fix the pre-existing leak which we declined for obvious reason and asked for a room change. After a wait of 20 minutes this was accomplished to actually a larger, more comfortable suite - not sure if the upgrade was granted as some form of compensation or simply because no other junior suite was available - a missed opportunity in terms of guest experience. No official apology was offered outside the regret expressed by the receptionist who handled the room change. Also room renovation took place which had not been communicated by the hotel when making the reservation or upon arrival - on the way to the room it was a bit unsightly but in the hotel’s defence overall renovation didn’t cause any noise issues or disturbances.

An intimate, well appointed property with a distinct European flavour, great interior landscaping with pond and waterfall - definitely not your run of the mill chain hotel. One has to be reasonably mobile since to gain access to some of the rooms/suites guests have to master short staircases.

Parking and Front Desk Staff
    • Queen Executive Suite

The front staff were rude and cold every time we went to the front desk they acted like they didn’t want to be their w a bad attitude and also they wouldn’t look up at you unless you spoke they were not tentative at all and to top of that parking is 40$ per night......that’s terrible....lastly not too big of a deal there were noticeable scuff marks on walls and also button pieces of the quilted style bed head board were missing oh and dark chocolate complimentary candy Yuck!

Great location all the staff that was not the front desk was great! The room was okay but everything was beautiful the fountain the pool area everything looks super nice.

We’ll definitely stay here again!
    • Queen Junior Suite

The shower gel and shampoo were the same product and the lotion had a men’s cologne scent.

All team members were extremely friendly and helpful. My daughter loved the heated pool and the koi pond. Everything we ordered at the restaurant was very satisfying.

The room, location and facilities made it awesome. Just don't want to pay $50 a night for parking!

Staff wasn't super friendly

The room was like an apartment. It was awesome! Only wish we stayed longer. It's a real retreat and the fact that there's a full kitchen is amazing!

Horrible!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Everyrthing! We drove up to the front of the hotel. We were not greeted by the valets, in fact, no one came up to our car for about 7 to 10 minutes. We checked in at the front desk, but was told our room was not ready. We waited about 15 mins. We booked and prepaid our hotel stay, and asked to be close to an elevator, but we were put in the far back corner of the hotel. The room was extremely cold, and the air conditioning was still on when we walked in. We called the front desk to have the temperature adjusted. It was done. When we left the room, we left the heater on. When we returned, again the valet did not acknowledge us and pulled off to park another vehicle. We waited again. When a valet showed up, we had to get out of our car and hand him our keys. He never walked towards our car. When we returned to our room, it was still cold. A little warmer, but still cold. Upon our check out, we called the front desk to have our bags brought down, we waited approximately 30 minutes before anyone showed up, and we had to call the front desk a second time, and the deskclerk had the nerve to put me on hold. During check out, I noticed the bill and it looked as if we were paying for the room again, so I asked the desk person to review and explain it. He grabbed it from me and said, “well if you read it,” I interrupted him and told him I did not have my glasses on, but I was capable of reading. The staff at the beverly hills plaza hotel is horrible! I don’t know if they treat all African- Americans this way, but we were treated poorly and continuously disrespected. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.

We did not like anything.

It is a little appartment with kitchen.
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite

the internet is bad ..not like the modern Hotels. the pillows need to be upgraded..too tough and big

It is a little appartment with kitchen..I love that.. Great location!

We will stay here again if we visit the area.
    • Queen Executive Suite

The bar closed fairly early, and there were not other places close enough to walk to. And the walls between the rooms were a little thin, so we could easily hear the couple in the next room. Also the parking was alittle pricy at $40.00 per night.

The property was well maintained and with the pool area and courtyard with waterfalls and fish it made it a really nice property. Also the value compared to other places in the area put it far ahead of other hotels.

The bed was amazing.
    • Queen Executive Suite

The bed was amazing. The separation between our bedroom and what seemed like the living room was very nice. Loved that the room had a small kitchen in it and they provided utensils for us to use. Our room was located near the jacuzzi so that was a bonus.

Would not stay again.
    • Queen Junior Suite

Too many steps to reach rooms. A bugger when you carry your own cases. No lifts to that side of the building. Check in staff (old chap) was incompetent and it took nearly 45 minutes to check in. He didn't really seem to grasp what he was doing. The rooms had been pre-paid but he insisted on taking another payment for each of the three rooms I booked. Attitude stank! other staff were generally polite.

Pool area was pleasant.

Nice place, but quirky room setup and location not great for walking to local restaurants.
    • Queen Junior Suite

We stayed in a garden room which required walking up and down about three flights of stairs - there was no elevator to get there - kind of quirky. Also, no convenient places to walk for breakfast.

The room was nice - a garden suite with a separate living room and mini kitchen. Near the entrance to our room door (which was outside) was a running waterfall and a jacuzzi tub. Service was excellent.

Small beautiful Boutique Hotel.
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite

Small beautiful Boutique Hotel..great Spa,rooms are very spacious.. Comfortable beds and sheets.. The Staff is wonderful I stay here when in LA for years!

We stayed at the old part of the hotel, a lot of stairs to...
    • Queen Executive Suite

very poor value for money.

We stayed at the old part of the hotel, a lot of stairs to climb with no lelevator.The furniturs and the carpet in the room are very old, and need to be changed. the location is poor, far from any resaurants or cafe.

Underwhelming and didn't meet our expectations.
    • Queen Junior Suite

Parking was expensive. The view from the room was awful (our view was a roof full of AC units). The room was difficult to access up many flights of stairs (difficult with heavy luggage) and we had to walk through a corridor of workers painting.

Enjoyed the jacuzzi and the bathroom in the room was pleasant. Also staff were helpful and very nice.

Pleasant but a little far from things and felt a little unfriendly.
    • Queen Junior Suite

Could hear the guests next door snoring all night. Walls must be very thin and not soundproofed. Arrived for dinner at 8.40pm and was told to hurry and order as closing at 9pm. Music was switched off and doors locked whilst we were still eating! Never received water I requested with my meal and wine. Reception tried to be helpful but came across a little unknowledgable of best way to tour area and struggled to engage and make eye contact with us. Lady who appeared in a suit and heels strutted around but never made eye contact or said hello or even smiled to guests or staff!

Suite was comfortable and enabled us to cook dinner in eve and stay in. Close to bus stop to Santa Monica.

Way to pricy considering they need to redecorate the rooms. They need new furniture.
    • Queen Executive Suite

The veiw from our bedroom was a wall with a fence in front. They should plant a vine plant that would hide the building. They charge 40.00 for parking!

The size of the room

Room was large.
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite

Room price too high for value. I know it is because it is Beverly Hills. Wifi not good strength in all areas of room. Living room and dining room furniture not so comfortable. No restaurants or ships in walking distance.

Room was large. beds comfortable. Staff great. Housekeeping great. Pool and pool area nice. Location was perfect for going to golf event at LACC.

I would stay there again for sure Very nice. Comfortable
    • Queen Executive Suite

Pillows very uncomfortable. Too fat. Had to buy new ones and then threw them out upon leaving hotel Big black spider on moulding in bathroom

Clean. Friendly wonderful staff. Front desk gentleman was very nice. Pool was great.

Very comfortable and pleasant. The amenities such as television, and wifi were below par.
    • Queen Executive Suite

Television reception was bad, wifi was extremely slow, construction on site which made it impossible to get to pool or front desk area without going out on the street, room key needed to be remade almost daily.

Privacy, felt safe, comfort of the beds, quietness of the room

Excelent staff
    • Queen Junior Suite

Worst view ! We paid a room with a nice view and all the time we could not grab the hinge because the meter from our bed was the second room. Elevator only for 2 floors. We had room on the fifth. Parking 40$ /day.

Excelent staff

Wonderful
    • Queen Executive Suite

The opening hours of restaurant. 10 p.m. in the evening is a bit early.

Nice location, although driving to rodeo drive is needed especially with warm weather, very comfortable suites, polite staff, very clean, very nice swimming pool, I will come again.

Nice & Cozy Hotel for families
    • Queen Junior Suite

I felt like they are greedy for money,always asking to pay upfront. Unlike other hotels, this hotel ask you to pay everything upfront; not only room charge but also extra room charges as well.

Cozy hotel, makes you feel like home

Overpriced, underrenovated.
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite

One of these unrenovated 70s hotels. Reception desk staff did not look up from their facebook (?) page when we entered. Head leaning on hands. Felt almost guilty I had to disturb them. Wifi everywhere, but not in your bedroom. Completely overpriced. Look somewhere else.

The name.

Amazing and so comfortable the balcony amazing
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Overall, the hotel was wonderful in general. But unfortunately there was this one thing that bothered me, which was the pool water is very salty

Rooms have lots of empty space that can come in handy , excellent for families with childerns from different ages , the amenities offered in the suite like kitchen andmakeup mirror and the jaccuzi in the bath were extremely helpful and amazing i

Overpriced, old hotel without modern amenities and comfort
    • Queen Executive Suite

Personnel and location, small room and tiny old bathroom. Had to walk up flights of outdoor stairs to reach out room

Bed was worn out and like a hammock--sagged in the middle.We couldn't sleep bec of it the first night. They did however switch it out when we let them know the issue the next day.

Dated rooms, would stay elsewhere.
    • Queen Executive Suite

Not much selection for breakfast,lunch,dinner and dining area very small. Overpriced rooms as they are very dated, no proper bath. You are paying for the location not the quality of the hotel.

Large room.

Nice for a night or 2
    • Queen Junior Suite

small bathroom. Disjointed property - getting from reception to back staircases & hallways :( all-round, its a little bit tired

comfortable, spacious room. Friendly staff. Nice onsite restaurant. Lovely pool area

Great place for an LA stay
    • Queen Junior Suite

Check-in wasn't great. Not very friendly and not very helpful.

Bellman were great! Sam at the Front Desk and Collie the Assistant GM were also great! Had a rough first night but they all made it better and upgraded our room to ensure the rest of our stay would be perfect! We are very grateful for their careful attention to our needs. Pool is beautiful! Room was amazing!

Pl asant hotel at a reasonable price
    • Queen Executive Suite

The hotel is on a major LA road not far from Beverley Hills but is not itself actually in a particularly interesting or lively location. My conclusion was that more than any other city I know a car is essential.

The hotel is an unusual design with inner courtyards containing tree ferns and waterfalls. It is also on different levels which requires the use of stairways to reach some rooms. Car valet service was exceptionally quick and efficient.

Classy boutique hotel
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite

We loved the classic decor and the quietness of our suite. The staff were very helpful and let us check in super early, which was so appreciated after 15 hours in the air!

Ask about the stairs
    • Queen Executive Suite

The restaurant isn't a restaurant. It's basically a very small smoke filled bar with a loud TV, no service, dirty booth and table, wood lattice wall with Christmas lights- total disappointment. The room I got through Booking.com was the absolute worst in the place next to a dumpster that you had to climb multiple stairs to get to. Dirty and the door looked like it had been kicked in a couple of times. Lovely view of a wall 20 feet from the bedroom window. Had to be moved to another room that required an upgrade charge of about $150 a night. I won't stay here again.

Huge room but a bit isolated.
    • Queen Executive Suite

Limited food and beverage facilities in the hotel, with last orders for dinner being very early. Also, there were few options for dining in the local area.

Bright, airy foyer and swimming pool area.

excellent stay, excellent location and great amenities
    • Queen Junior Suite

Took awhile for housekeeping to get me an ironing board and iron.

Comfortable beds, great pool and spa area. the location was perfect - close to UCLA campus.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

I would come back to LA just to stay at this hotel and hibernate.
    • Queen Junior Suite

My ONE "eh" was the bar/restaurant closes at 9pm and that's too early; it should push to 11pm. If not for food, then for drink; I had a friend over for dinner and we called for another round of drinks at 8:55pm and the bartender said it was too late, he'd cleaned up bc he closes at 9. It was a Saturday night and that was kind of annoying.

It was my everything. Honestly. I drove past the hotel every single day for the 10 years I lived there and it had achieved basically a mythical status for me. I was glad I never stepped a foot inside, it retained its allure. So when it came up on Booking--and it was the most inexpensive option by a mile--I jumped at the chance. Not only was I not disappointed, I was BLOWN. AWAY. Having lived next door to and visited the Penninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills countless times, I can tell you that Beverly Hills Plaza is identical save for the zip code. I would never in a trillion years stay anywhere else when I visit. The room was incredible, the bed was comfortable, the sheets were a dream, the water pressure was amazing, there was SO MUCH SPACE, the pool was gorgeous and no one was ever there, there weren't any annoying kids, and the room service wasn't just reasonable, it was downright cheap--I kept saying to myself "how do they make any money?!" The food was amazing--BEST COBB SALAD--and the hospitality was equally terrific.

A Perfect Stay
    • Queen Junior Suite

Very comfortable bed and spacious bathroom. Really love the full length mirror in the closet. The staff was super helpful and you can tell that they really do care about their jobs.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

COMFORT, IS FAIR TO FAIR, I WOULD NOT RETURN!
    • Queen Junior Suite

BIGGER SIZE NEW MATTRESS, AND BETTER SOUND INSULATION.

GENERALLY THE HOTEL IS NICE, HOWEVER, ROOM 624, AND ADJACENT TO THIS ONE, I GUESS MUST HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. SOME PARTS OF THE HOTEL, IT IS ACCESSIBLE ONLY BY STAIRS. THE BED MATTRESS WAS NOT COMFORTABLE, AND THE ROOM WAS VERY NOISY, WITH AIR CONDITIONER PLANT AREA ON TOP OF THE ROOF.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

great hotel!
    • Queen Junior Suite

croissant was stale from the resto on property, but the rest of breakfast was good

super cute hotel and pool, nice turndown service, beautiful lobby, clean gym,

I loved this hotel!
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite

It was a bit of a walk to the ice machine.

The rooms are absolutely beautiful and have a great layout. Our room, which was really a suite, included a living room, mirrored dining room, full kitchen, (with all appliances including a large refrigerator, oven, stove, and microwave) a large bathroom with a lovely double-glass door tub and shower, a separate lighted make-up table and mirror in the hallway, and a beautiful bedroom with an impressively large television, mirrored closets, and super comfortable beds. All the rooms are centered around a beautiful swimming pool, and the multi-level patio areas around the pool include lots of different seating options and places to gather underneath blue skies and towering palm trees. What a great place to host a party! The housekeepers and the valet parking staff were as sweet as they could be and went above and beyond to assist us.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Lovely hotel in excellent location
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Very good location The staff were very nice and helpful Comfortable suite/apartment with a good kitchen and amenities. The bed was extremely comfortable. The flower arrangements all through the hotel were amazing. Some beautiful orchids all over!!

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Great outside pool area and foyer
    • Queen Executive Suite

THere was one staff member when I first checked in that made me feel uncomfortable because my card wasn't working. He want helpful at all

Great outside pool area and foyer

Beautiful Hotel, Excellent Staff!
    • Queen Executive Suite

Bathroom was very small, bathroom door opens up into bathtub. The inside of the room did not match the outsides charm. It was very plain on the inside and felt very basic. I've stayed at many many hotels and I worked for the Four Seasons, the interior design could use a upgrade to match the outside of the hotel. Again, everything was great about the hotel, just not the feel of the inside of the room.

Staff was excellent, the hotel was clean and beautiful. Room was clean. Beautiful outside layout and feel.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Great location , near everything,with short drive, great, friendly staff.
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite

Think over nite parking fee too high At $40 a day. Think some beds need new mattresses

Service in small dining room very accommodating. Granddaughters love the pool! Staff very nice and helpful. Large rooms , nice kitchen for lengthy stay

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Great location, clean, pretty property and very nice staff!
    • Queen Junior Suite

Because the property is not new, there are some sound issues- I could hear upstairs and next door neighbors. But nothing too disturbing.

Warm greeting upon arrival. They had honored request for feather pillows. My room was beautiful and included a kitchen. The decor is not modern, but traditional. I like both as long as it's clean and it was! Excellent closet space. I could be ready to move in if I ever needed a long term hotel space. Homey!

Great location nice clean room
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite

The kitchen was under equipt. No sharp nife for cutting fruit/vegetables. No washing soap provided to wash the dishes. No peeler. no tea towel. The kitchen definitely needs a few extra items to ensure full usage Also the pillow were way to puffy and thick

Staff extremely friendly.

Great stay !
    • Queen Executive Suite

Could have better food and drinks service by the pool. Quality was ok - did not really want to make you stay at the hotel

Great location, not noisy, very comfortable

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Beautiful, elegant hotel with distinctive foyer, warm hotel staff and attention to detail.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Room Service could have longer hours

The suite was so luxurious with a separate lounge dining room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom with a wonderful verandah with table and chairs.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

felt like home far away from home
    • Queen Executive Suite

The toilet paper-- too thin quality, almost melts when used

Warm welcome & friendly staff. Room service was prompt-- not only good food but health conscious menu. Lovely Orchids every corner!

A beautiful hotel with a good location and reasonable price for the size of the suite
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Parking is $40 a night but there are plenty of free parking on the street. Also a washing machine in the kitchen would make it perfect.

We loved the huge size of our suite and location.

I have not seen such rude receptionists, even though I am...
    • Queen Executive Suite

I have not seen such rude receptionists, even though I am well-traveled around the world. Inside the hotel, it is designed like a maze, which also took away from a comfortable hotel feeling. I do not recommend it, unless it is the best deal you can get for tge proximaty to Rodeo drive.

Unique hotel...good location...a little room for improvement.
    • Queen Junior Suite

Really wonky path to get to your room...upstairs, downstairs, through hallways, etc. I got lost a couple of times. Front desk folks were pleasant but not overly accommodating. Also as a solo traveler female I was uneasy about the rooms opening up to a courtyard and walking through the outdoor courtyard alone at night. Did not feel safe enough for my comfort level and would have liked to have a chain on the door inside the room. Decor in room seems dated...a refresh of furniture would be a good investment.

Beautiful lobby. Valet guys are very friendly and attentive. Rooms are spacious. Little kitchenettes in rooms are nice for families or people on vacation.

Location and the room size was okay
    • Queen Executive Suite

Room is so far way from the elevators and its bit old hotel looks like old people house not a luxury hotel in Beverly Hills

Location and the room size was okay

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

I will go there again.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

some very small remarks not significant.

Nice hotel in an excellent location. The staff are friendly and helpful. Spacious room. Good value for the money.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Charming
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Great space, the bed is excellent, as are the pillows. The quality of linens and towels first rate. I have 4 grandchildren and we have plenty of space to play games and eat around the dining rooom table. The pool is lovely and quiet and the whole place has an "old world" charm.

The location of the room was very bad.
    • Queen Executive Suite

The location of the room was very bad. The hotel seem nice from outside and entrance but they give rooms in a different part without sunlight and you need to walk labirents and climb stairs to reach there. Nice location but it is not walking distance to anywhere really. Not a 300$ worth stay for a night for my room.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Lovely hotel and great location!
    • Queen Junior Suite

Front desk staff could be friendlier- seemed affected. Decor is dated in the dining/ sitting area of room. That said- very spacious suite! Circuit blew while drying hair with the light and fan on in the bathroom.

Bellmen, housekeeping staff were friendly, amiable and helpful. Front entrance is beautiful.

Browse Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel traveller photo gallery