Reviews of The Rita Suites 3 stars

344 East Desert Inn Road, Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA

#154 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

• Superior Suite with One King Bed

Our car was broken, alot of goods are missing and the manager did not cooporate at all. We are going to publish not to go to Rita

Nothing at all. The reception lied to us.

• Premier Suite with Two Double Beds

When checking in. A male clerk passed me off like i was a bother to him. The famale clerk that was german she was great and i give her five stars across. She is the reason why i will come back. That is why im giving a low rating because of the male clerk staff that help me in the beginning. If it wasnt for him i would be giving a higher rating on the staff. Everthing else was great. Thank u for ur time.

The breakfast was great the staff for the kitchen was friendly and supper give five star across

• Premier Suite with Two Double Beds

The rooms were very small and closed in. The pictures they post showing the rooms are very deceiving. The facility looks nothing like the photos they have on their site.

• Premier Suite with Two Double Beds

Cleaning lady supervisor and some cleaning ladies were rude, stubborn, misinformed and did not understand english language. Reception was unaware of our Genius advantages eventhogh the Hotel had sent us an email confirming them. Hotel room was cleaned supeeficially, empty bottles and trash was found under beds. Room needs to be renovated overall. Blinds could not be shut so people passing by were able to see inside. Living area TV set did not work.

That there were no roaches.

• Superior Suite with One King Bed

Slightly too expensive for 1 person.

Great location, easy to park, spacious room with a separate kitchen area, huge bed, efficient air-conditioning. Within a walking distance to The Strip.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Couple cosmetic issues with the room, some tape on the wall. Looked like it was from streamers from a prior party

10min Walking distance to the strip Affordable for a family, compared to other hotels in the area. Clean room and relatively quite being next to a main road

• Premier Suite with One King Bed

didn't feel modern at all. okay for me but most women i know wouldn't have like this nor stayed with me

the bed was very comfortable however the hotel showed its age in the interior in all facets. needs updates

• Superior Suite with One King Bed

Considering it's a suite you'd expect the little essentials that all guests would use. Fittings are all lose. Could also use a freshen up (new sockets, lights switches, paint & furnishings)

Maddie and Dimitris are two very friendly and welcoming staff as are some of the others.

• Luxury Suite with One King Bed

The only minor thing I didn't like was the fact that the toilet kept making continuous noise.

The room was very clean. The maids kept the room clean while we kept things neat. Everything worked well and the room was comfy and spacious.

• Luxury Suite with One King Bed

We slept in the suit room on 3rd floor. My only dislike is their ac unit blowing at the bed and loud. Who can sleep through AC blowing at them? I would've rate excellent if they had central AC or if the AC unit wasn't in the bedroom.

Pricing and breakfast

• Premier Suite with Two Double Beds

the property needs renovation, new paint/ warm colors. Providing coffee in the room is great but you'd also add tea for the tea lovers like me. Everything else is good really.

Property is old but near the strip, restaurants, stores. Staff is polite. Breakfast was good and the Gaming Bar/Restaurant they have had good food and a very friendly host. The suites were comfortable, had a small kitchen area with a Refg and Micro. The swimming pool was ok too. Can't complaint for the cost we paid :) We'd spend most time on the Strip, visiting Hotels, Shows and Fremont street and use the great services of the strip Bus pass - $16 for 48 hrs bus (DUCE) only 5 min walk from the property. No need to rent a car and risk driving being drunk!

• Luxury Suite with One King Bed

Hot tub was broke, no warm water.

Pool, staff, breakfast. Within walking distance to Wynn, Encore, Treasure Island, Monorail, Fashion Show (Mall) and many more

• Superior Suite with Two Double Beds

Pool times were very restrictive. Food in restaurant was poor loads of carbohydrates. Too much waste plastic etc

Close to strip. Staff generally friendly.

• Premier Suite with One King Bed

Everything, the location , room, bed great value. Not really a great walking place meaning things are still fare except the Wynn and Encore. Car rental a must but driving the strip and down town perfect distance. Breakfast served daily complementary , love Rita suits :)

• Premier Suite with One King Bed

The staff was horrible, when I checked in the man at the front desk was incredibly snobby and rude, and the same deal when we checked out. The hotel also tried to charge me a ridiculous amount for towels that I apparently ruined... they are scamming you!! They ended up charging me for some which I called and asked about after I had noticed the charge on my credit statement and was told someone would get back to me after they could look into it and no one did... the place is also super old and very outdated, it’s on the side of the highway and don’t expect to get a good nights sleep, the walls are paper thin so you might as well sleep on the side walk. And you can hear every single person walking around outside and the slamming of every door. Do not recommend.

Breakfast was good, there was lots of options and had decent hours. The pool was also nice, big, clean and not too cold and decent amount of chairs around to lounge in.

• Premier Suite with Two Double Beds

Their free soap was really rough on my skin

This place was surprisingly clean for the price exceeded expectations and their free breakfast spread was good and saved us a lot of money.

• Premier Suite with One King Bed

The weather was very hot. It hit 105F. And driving round the city was very busy.

Location close to the Las Vegas strip was important for sightseeing but its position by the side of a dual carriageway restricted access to cars coming from the east.

• Luxury Suite with One King Bed

It was old, out of date, dirty, dirty furniture. Put sheets over chairs so we could sit down. Old dirty looking bumbs hanging around smoking. Things in room broken like lamps, knobs etc.. could hear 2 men talking in room next to us, loud music late, late. People fighting in front of our room. Police arresting people. We tried to get out of our 4 day reservation but they would not let us. Office stunk like sweaty BO. We stayed gone as much as we could. So happy when it was time to leave. We feared for our safety.

It was close by things to do. Not much to say that we liked! Breakfast was okay. They had a variety. Very crowded space for breakfast.

• Superior Suite with One King Bed

Did not like that the room smelled like if someone was smoking. Usually not the case but this room did

Always stay here when I come to Vegas. Great rooms for great price.

• Premier Suite with One King Bed

The rooms were very dated and need to be upgraded. There were open wires by the air conditioner and missing outlet covers. The pool was cloudy and was not cleaned nor was the filter running. The hot tub was cold water. It is not an easy place to get to the strip from. It is on desert in which is a one way street so no cabs available...ever. Used Lyft which was fine but was hard for drivers to get to. Wouldnt stay here again...even with the bargin price.

The included breakfast was good and a large selection. The bar area was very nice and the food was great and bartender was very friendly.

• Premier Suite with Two Double Beds

The living room and kitchen may take too much space, the room designer should have made the bedroom bigger. While having a living room is awesome, it does not need such a big one. So I think many space is actually wasted. And speaking of the kitchen, it's more like a decoration because there is no way to cook! No utensils, no range hood. So this is also a waste of space.

I stayed in the Premier Suite with Two Double Beds. It's like a small apartment, because it has a separated living room, which is rarely seen in other hotels I had stayed. Also rarely seen is the kitchen, with stoves and a big refrigerator. It even has a small separated room for hanging clothes and storing items. I'm really content with the facilities of the room. Speaking of the location, this hotel lies close to many casinos, and especially, the Stratosphere Tower. If you want to go farther to the north to visit the Fremont St and Las Vegas Blvd, the bus station is within easy reach.

• Luxury Suite with One King Bed

The Rita Suites was very comfortable and affordable my husband and I enjoyed our stay. Very close to the strip so you don’t miss out on anything. The complementary breakfast was also good. Overall I would stay at the Rita Suites again.

• Superior Suite with Two Double Beds

My key didn't work had to go back n get a new one. Was only inconvenient because I'm pregnant and had to walk back.

Great breakfast. Nice clean rooms.

• Executive Suite with One King Bed

I was pissed when I came back from work then the manager did really nothing wanted corporate office # no number to give was very upset then when I went in manager knew of the towels the returned back was not the bag that was taken nor was the towels they brought back to me

house keeping stole a bag full of my white clothes socks tshirt & towels apparently they thought they were the only hotel with white towels.Manager is not good need better management the bathroom was small

• Premier Suite with Two Double Beds

Nothing at all the room was dirty , some of the front desk ladies were rude , and unwilling to help . The hotel smelled like pot something awful , all day long ..the facility is so outdated. Somewhat creepy ..

Location only

• Superior Suite with Two Double Beds

wifi didn’t reach room, smells like old people & cigarettes. and beds were uncomfortably close

the tv stations & glass table was perfect for UNO

• Superior Suite with Two Double Beds

Note that there are "Bed bug" . The environment is very dirty. I stayed at your hotel and my whole body hurt by bed bugs. Unbelievable, I spent money but got bad quality.

• Luxury Suite with One King Bed

Eggs under cooked, women and large white male morning staff not friendly and short to customers not helpful in directing out of town guests to what us around suites. Bed did not get changed clean sheets every day minus. Check in to late for guest should always be 8 am.

Bed comfort

• Superior Suite with One King Bed

They told me it was against the health code and then told me that it was just something the owner didn’t allow and kept flipping their story. Either way I was not allowed to take my wife breakfast in bed.and the really confusing thing is that there is a kitchen in the room but we’re not allowed to take our breakfast there.

• Premier Suite with Two Double Beds

First off. When we went to check in three different people complained about different stuff. Second the maid went into my room after I asked for my room not to be cleaned bcuz one of the people complaining said a maid took their. Well sure enough I ended up missing over 100$.it was pointless to complain bcuz the manager just said there was nothin they could do. I'll never stay here again. It was as if I paid $500 jiste to stay there.

The shower was nice. Nd the room set up was also decent.

• Superior Suite with One King Bed

we stayed there during the EDC. Price was 55$ for just 2 nights and it was the money not worth. As we arrived the guy named Keith on the front desk looks like busy but no one else as us were at the desk. The speaker players music so loud that we can't understand us, I ask to turn the volume down and get o response. The air condition in room 145 was as loud as an old Diesel Truck. the pool was always full but they had only 12 chairs around so we no chance to get one all time. The breakfast was ridiculous and defiantly not the money worth. we ask for fresh potatoes and also eggs at 8.10am and the staff were not helpful and rough an said we have to come earlier!!!!! No bacon on workdays too. The next stupid thing is that the bar inside closes at 8 pm what kind of idiot close a bar on weekend at 8 pm? The lady on Sunday evening opened until 8.45 pm and she was very nice and helpful.

Location near the Strip.

• Premier Suite with One King Bed

Plastic disposable cups, cutlery and plates both in the room and the breakfast - neither convenient, nor ecological not possible to order breakfast package for a trip Too soft bed

Helpful professional staff Good American breakfast Large room with separate bedroom Cleanliness, nice bathroom 5 min to strip, yet quiet place

• Superior Suite with Two Double Beds

I got the room to just rest and recover before my flight the next day, and for my friend who had to drive all the way back to Portland the next day. Upon receiving a key and trying to get in the room, the door would not open, I had to practically break into my own room. The walls were very thin, heard everything from the next room and upstairs. Next door guest tried opening the connecting room doors. The beds are extremely close together. I left the room to visit with other friends before they headed out back home to California. As my guest left the room to get food while I was out, he grabbed the wrong room key. Upon him calling me to try and get back in the room, I then called the front desk to have them issue out a key to him as I did have myself and 1 other guest on the room and they informed me that I had to physically be there in order for him to get a room key. As I was about 15 minutes away, I had my friends drive me back to the hotel so I can let him in, thus cutting my time short with my friends who left right after that. I've never had an issue with my guest trying to obtain a room key in any other hotel I stayed at on the strip.

The bartender at the restaurant was very friendly.

• Executive Suite with Two Double Beds

Phone didn’t work, toaster didn’t work, you couldn’t take breakfast to your room, staff wasn’t really friendly, booking.com said that the room had two king beds when they were actually doubles. Wouldn’t stay here again and won’t be using booking.com anymore either. If you do, you should verify all of the info beforehand so you don’t waste your money.

Close to the strip and pretty cheap in comparison to other hotels. Good if you’re not in the room much.

• Premier Suite with Two Double Beds

Hot breakfast was included, staff was friendly, room was functional, no bugs and bed was comfy. Cute, quiet pool. They gave a drink ticket for a free drink and coupon for the restaurant...not the best food but the bartender makes good drinks. One block off the North side of the strip, easy to get to the Convention center, super convenient. Excellent price. Check out was quick. Front desk staff could be a little nicer but over all I’d stay here again for a quick trip to Vegas.

• Luxury Suite with One King Bed

they didn't explain the coupons they gave us clear so that we ended up paying more than we should have so be careful if you use the coupons in the lounge on site, they include not only the tax but a tip and I for one don't like the tip to be included that is something the wait person needs to earn by the quality of service they give. I always leave a tip but don't like it forced on me. But the service was excellent in the lounge, the waitress explained it when we got the bill she was very nice.

the room was excellent and I had requested a lower level due to handicap they gave me a deluxe suite with a place for my car to park in front. room was clean and above what I had expected. A great place to stay quite and convenient to the freeway.

• Superior Suite with Two Double Beds

Staff members were rude when you asked for anything, we were spoken to with attitude. Pool was small. Hot water took awhile to warm up in the shower. Walls very thin you can hear EVERYTHING in the next rooms next to you. Not much privacy I guess. When asked for more towels and toilet paper it took the next day for them to bring any extra. The guy who came to change a lightbulb in our living room came knocking hard on the door at 9am like he's the police, not only did he change the wrong lightbulb but he didn't fix the broken one, and he was all pissed off saying he "doesn't understand why all these come out for a festival. If they want comfort they should stay home."He didn't fix the light bulb in the living room he said there was no maintaince order for it. Even though he said that's what he came for. The short gentleman in the front lobby with a name that begins withe an "A" (adelio, arnelo??) he hid his name badge. He wore a black cardigan everytime I saw him, very rude and wouldn't let me finish asking a question before interrupting every other word. Wouldn't let us get coffee or breakfast even though we paid for the resort fees that included breakfast in the first and the last day. The Aussie guy with reddish hair at the concierge desk was helpful and the only smiling face. Everyone that worked at the hotel was rude and had attitude and walked away when you spoke to them. Only nice pleasant service was from housekeeping. When asked to speak to someone in charge they said he was at lunch( at 10am??? Really??) If you want customer service don't come here. The free breakfast is lukewarm chewy pancakes, watery powder eggs, hard bacon, stale pastries,warm coffee, water down oj and bananas/apples. It was perfect if u needed a place to sleep (sheets could use some bleach, dingy in color) floors felt sticky, but I wouldn't recommend coming here again. I've stayed at other places on booking.

The location was close to where we needed to go. Suite was roomy enough for us to move around. Beds soft & comfy, full kitchen was nice to save ur food or warm it up, breakfast was mediocre, free parking, ac worked fine.

• Luxury Suite with One King Bed

Stay somewhere you know, externally in very rough shape, not one floor surface is level. The door to the room looked like someone had broken into it, you could see out of the room thru the gap. Carpet was so gross, Bed was hard and felt like a box spring. Staff is lacking basic skills I felt like a criminal when I asked to use the luggage cart. Overall I would not ever reccomend anyone stay here!!!

Not too much to like

• Luxury Suite with One King Bed

Maids could be more thorough.

The Rita Suites is absolutely amazing! Breakfast was brilliant! Fresh scrambled eggs and pancakes, yoghurt, fruits, there is a lot to choose from. Suites are HUGE, nice equipped. The pool is fantastic. We stayed there the second time and it was even better than before. I strongly recommend these premises.

• Luxury Suite with One King Bed

I felt that the previous ratings for this hotel that I read were really over rated. Don't stay in rooms 383 or 385 as they are inside rooms with virtually no view because there is a 2 bedroom suite on the other side of the walkway that blocks any view. The room was very mediocre and the room tended to be dark due to lack of natural light. There was a slat missing from the bedroom vertical blind that I had to request be replaced because people walking by my room would have been able to see into the bedroom.

The bed was very comfortable

• Luxury Suite with Two Double Beds

I didn’t like the cigarette butts floating in the pool, I didn’t like how people were treated at breakfast, they made me feel like I was being watched to make sure I didn’t take anything back to my room , I understand that you have to control spending in order to be successful but try clearing the carpet in the rooms, my feet got dirty just walking from the shower, not a good experience at the Rita,

there Wasn’t much I did like,

• Premier Suite with Two Double Beds

Dirty property, lots of fliers and garbage. Limited furnishings in suite. No place for 3 people to sit. Kitchenette, but no eating area. Old elevators. Many young people smoking pot, not a great place for kids.

Pool area nice.

• Premier Suite with Two Double Beds

The location is a bit far from the strip and the staff didn't know enough about the transportation option

The room is big and have kitchen facility although the coffee machine has not been cleaned for whatever how long. Other than that, everything is okay

• Premier Suite with Two Double Beds

We lose money in the exchange rate when the accommodations return the deposit to us.

I the booking process, there is no clear notification about the deposit for the booking of accommodations. Different accommodations have different payment methods.

• Luxury Suite with One King Bed

We werent allowed to bring back the free breakfast we paid to stay there.The bed frame by the window was broken and cut my leg. The living room couch was not comfortable and had a board under the cushions.

Free breakfast

• Luxury Suite with Two Double Beds

Noise! Probably they give me a room near the street and it's a busy street..

Compared to previous accomondation in LV , definitely I will go for this one! Although it didn't provide kettle, but it has microwave and refridgerator instead! Room is clean and wifi is okay and free They have two TVs in the room, one for bedroom and one for living room. Breakfast is super, if you know it's a free breakfast!

• Superior Suite with One King Bed

Phone didn’t work, the resultant had awful food, they charged an extra 100 for deposit that they don’t tell you about

The place is so ghetto, it makes motel 6 look like the Hilton

• Superior Suite with One King Bed

How the house keeping came in to my room without notice even when I'm not there is not OK

I love the area and the workers there the place was piecful

• Premier Suite with One King Bed

Staff member argued with me about taking a breakfast muffin and coffee back to my room! Really? Who needs to deal with staff attitude first thing in the morning?

A real suite, with plenty of room for all our stuff.

• Luxury Suite with One King Bed

Room was very big lots of room, separate bedroom, kitchenette, fridge, microwave etc. With dishes, big comfy king bed with big tv, and breakfast was great. We didn’t swim at the pool but it looked great just too cold out...at the end of the strip but definitely walkable got $20 bucks off food and drink in bar which made our meal extremely affordable, staff were very friendly...a steal of a deal would definitely stay again and highly recommend if you are on a budget and don’t mind the walk to the bigger casinos

• Luxury Suite with Two Double Beds

We enjoyed our stay. Room a bit to small . The restaurant stuff during breakfast time was wonderful, super friendly! Breakfast was great! Sizes of dinners to small, but good. Front desk people very friendly .

• Superior Suite with One King Bed

My outside view and they charge and extra $31.18 for services like wi-fie,cable ,etc

There was a gap in the bedroom blinds of about 11/2 inch and you could see the bed from outside. The room number was 151

• Superior Suite with One King Bed

Room was supposed to be handicapped, but the there was only a tub with just ONE safety railing and no shower wand. It did have a shower seat in the closet, but with a paralyzed leg it was VERY difficult for my husband to use and he did not feel safe. They should have had at least one more rail in that tub.

We loved the full kitchen and lots of room. Big closet for all your stuff. Close to the strip without all the noise. The hot breakfast was great, Tills bar had awesome hamburger, fries and onion rings. So good, we had to do it twice.

• Premier Suite with One King Bed

The place was good, clean, quiet and friendly staff. Was just a short stroll to the strip and theres a really great taco place to eat nearby. It's also just around the corner from some other shops which was convenient.

• Superior Suite with One King Bed

Everything was disposable. Breakfast was plastic cutlery, cups and plates! That is so bad, I can't believe a hotel is doing that in 2018!

The rooms were big and comfy and it was in a good area, we felt safe leaving our bikes on our car bike rack.

Rooms and furniture though comfortable, but need some tune-up. Not particularly satisfied with cleanliness and odors - all things considered a little overpriced (as everything in Las Vegas). Location is awesome, very close to the Strip but still quiet enough.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - First Floor

This property look good in pictures, but in reality it was an old building and needed severe upgrade (especially bathrooms). Also I had two bathrooms and in one of them the shower was not working. Overall the water pressure in showers is horrible and I was in the first floor!

• Premier Suite with One King Bed

There could be curtains on window's blinds are not to good and can see in window with out them. So fyi don't get dress out in open incase someone is watching. ;)

The bed was so comfy. It is a little older furniture wise, but if you want fancy you better be willing to pay high dollar. It was worth the price and the location was good too. I will stay again.

• Premier Suite with One King Bed

WIFI does not always share good. The center is a bit far away, so it's good to have a car.

The staff is very friendly, the breakfast is the same every day, but there is plenty of choice.

• Superior Suite with One King Bed

Hotel was old and in poor condition. Dirty pathway led to smelly elevator. When we got to the room, it had wrinkled, stained carpets. It was very old and in poor shape. When I went to the office to get a refund so I could spend my precious time in a nice place, was rudely told how I couldn't.by the person at the desk. I was given another room, which was slightly better, but already was disappointed! After paying a pretty high amount of money, I shouldn't have been made to feel like that. I will think twice before using booking.com., as their policies don't allow for refunds in situations like this.

Wait staff were friendly and efficient. Food was good.

• Luxury Suite with One King Bed

This hotel was incredible! Really nice big rooms, the staff were really nice, room clean, the girl in the bar it was really friendly and helpfull, i request am early check in the same day that i arrived and they give me the room at 1 pm! This hotel offer more that you need for a really low price! 100 stars for this hotel!

• Premier Suite with Two Double Beds

Better instructions on how to get to the hotel from the strip. Could be sketchy if you're walking back late at night.

Staff were very quick in turning over rooms.

I’m now having extra charges for things like water bottles we did not use for either room! A $55.79 charge for Lord knows what and I still have $200 In holds on my visa!!! I was able to get ahold of Amy at the front desk and she was eager to help straighten out the duplicates on my card and the holds as well as fix the extra water charge for water bottles not drank!!! She even emailed me a break down of my real bill to send my bank!! Love the fast response when a problem did occur!! That’s the best!!

The room and pool was great. Plenty of space and close enough to the main strip for the price . Willingness to correct errors immediately once I got ahold of Amy H!!! Awesome!!!

• Premier Suite with Two Double Beds

Breakfast room was too small to accommodate all the guests and they quickly run out of fruits. There was no place to sit and it was very crowded.

• Superior Suite with One King Bed

The staff were too process oriented and rude, weren't supportive. They offered the free food and beverage voucher but couldn't use it as they closed the food counter early due to non-availability of staff. No proper access to the room, very Old and untidy rooms. The rooms are too conjusted and all old equipment. They dont even offer a bottle of complementary water.

The accessibility to the Strip, Las Vegas from the hotel was good.

wifi is a bit slow.

friendly staff and free breakfast. location is good only if you need to go to convention center, but still close to fashion show mall.

• Luxury Suite with One King Bed

Room was separated by a door to the next door residence and you could hear each other.

Great money for value and excellent friendly helpful staff. Great $10 restaurant voucher. Includes breakfast. Free Wifi. Pool / Laundry

• Premier Suite with Two Double Beds

It was super small and pillow cases were so dirty, bed was broken, & tub was nasty it was not cleaned and felt really dirty.

That is was every close to strip

• Luxury Suite with One King Bed

Carpet in bedroom was stretched forming a bunched up area that was a potential trip hazard. Room could have been cleaner

The waitress at the restaurant was super nice Adequate, good parking

See above.

Horrible stay prostitutes everywhere room wasnt clean and the bathtub was filthy would not recommend this place to my enemy. Pay a little more and stay elsewhere.

• Premier Suite with Two Double Beds

The room was awkward like it used to be two bedroom now a one walls separating bedrooms diagonal thru the room small glad I didn’t spend too much time in it.

Price

• Superior Suite with One King Bed

I rarely write negative reviews but I think it's my duty to warn future guests. Save your money and stay elsewhere. The rooms were very dirty & smelly with stains on the carpet and the occasional seaters. I asked for bed sheets from the front desk just so we could seat on them. The kind size bed was hard as a rock and it's so noisy at night as the hotel is adjacent to a 6 lane highway. And dont even get me started on the hot water issues,good thing it was a warm weekend as there was no hot water to have a shower. We complained and asked for a refund which they refused and got given another room which was excatly like our first room!!.The property is located in an odd part of town and it's hard to get to the strip, even our Uber driver got a but confused. Definitely not walkable to anything. This is the worst place we have ever stayed at and we have been traveling consistently for 3 years now and have stayed at very cheap motel in the past. Do not reply on past reviews and photos.

• Executive Suite with One King Bed

The Shower was really bad, NO WATER PRESSURE. could hardly get soap off water just dribbled out of outlet. If this improved I would have no trouble staying there again. Room 334

Breakfast was good.

• Superior Suite with One King Bed

The hotel was over priced for the room and the location. The staff was not friendly The hotel staff disturbed us for maintenance 3 different times after we informed them we did not have a maintenance need The bothroom tub was dirty and old There was mold on the base boards of the bathroom. The free breakfast did not have enough food for the guests. When explaining the bill at check in they describe it as if you are unintelligent and that you are going to cause trouble. I do not recommend this place and was very disappointed.

• Premier Suite with Two Double Beds

The breakfast line was long on both days so we went elsewhere to eat. The furniture and bathrooms need updating.

The room size was good and the staff was very pleasant.

Browse The Rita Suites traveller photo gallery