Reviews of Blue Heron Beach Resort 3 stars

13428 Blue Heron Beach Drive, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32821, USA

#112 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Honestly there wasn't anything I didn't like!

I liked the location and I liked the set up of the rooms. I liked that it had a full kitchen and a laundry unit inside so I didn't have to walk somewhere else to do laundry

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The carpet is a bit worn in the bedroom and the shower head in one of the bathrooms wasn't working exactly right.

The bed was very comfortable and the view was wonderful. It had everything we needed.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The shower heads we're the only thing I didn't like. The master bath leaked terribly and the spray wasn't adjustable in either bath.

The pool and view were amazing as well as the comfort of the room. Plenty of space and loves the option to wash and dry my clothes.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The condo needs completely refurbished. 3rd yr there and still the tatty furniture and old carpets etc. Nothing has changed since summer 2016

The views are spectacular and love the location

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Paint on the wall is peeling. Furniture is old and t.v. in bedroom was tiny. Water in shower didn't go down. Coffee pot was dirty.

The place is nice sized but run down.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

I didn’t like that the beds only had a sheet and a very light blanket. I like to have a comforter. Also, all the rooms are on one side except for the suites at the top which extend from the front to the back of the building. So we only got the morning sun and would rather have afternoon evening sun to enjoy. The unit we were in was a bit dated and in need for some new furniture.

It was close to everything and the interstate is just down the street so we had easy access. Was nice to be able to have a Duncan Donuts right outside the door so I could go get my morning coffee. The view of the lake was lovely and same as the pool. On the higher floors you can watch the fireworks from Disney and Epcot from the front of the building.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

problem with security guard - wanted us to move car at 12.30 am for no reason- not the resorts problem though

Hot tub and swimming pool - excellent for get togethers - met great people there

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Would have liked possibility to rent jetski’s at hotel, since it was located right besides a lake Rooms very noisy, neighbours voices were very clear in the hallway and entering their units.

Super location, close to pretty much everything Pool was a big hit with our 7 year old son

• One-Bedroom Apartment

They charge for housekeeping you have to order the service 24hrs in advance I’m just not use to that because usually at other resorts I’ve Vacationed At even if you’re there a week housekeeping comes daily Atleast to tidy up your room An give you fresh towels an etc even though there’s washer & dryers in the room

Very spacious & Cozy along with an awesome view of a nice pool over a lake

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

I was charger 28 USD after I left the hotel and I didn't receive any information or invoice, still I don´t know the reason for that charge.

Everything was great.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Our condo was in need of a renovation. The furniture was worn and the couch and chairs were stained. It needed a good cleaning. Especially the floors. They were filthy at check in.

The pool was great!

• One-Bedroom Apartment

when checked in I was placed into the room with stained dirty carpet in bedroom and a bag with dirty linen. it was a late check-in, they have plenty of time to prepare room. I requested to change the room and they immediately done it per my request. Overall cleanness was average, furniture is dated. Bunk bed in the lobby - probably good for families who need extra space but looked awkward.

The view from balcony, the kitchenette with everything you need, counter top, the space itself is large, bed/mattress met my expectation.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Friendly family atmosphere and a great choice in Cable films top notch

Loved the view of lake Bryon and all the guests there were really nice people to talk to at the pool my only gripe was the tikkki bar ran out of ice creams 4 days before we left by each day we asked and the stock hadn’t be replenished! other Than that we really loved it especially the heated pool and will be back again we’ll situated great resort and superb views with great staff thanks guys loved it

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The room was a bit run down with missing pictures on the wall. Holes and nails still visible that could be a very easy fix. The coach was in great need of a cleaning and the curtains were so dirty, I didn’t want to touch them.

The pool area was very nice and clean. There was enough space for all the guests to enjoy there time without interruptions of others. The walkway overlooking the lake was beautiful and the seating area was a very nice touch.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Parking garage was very narrow and challenging to drive through. The location was okay,, would prefer a spot where it was easier to walk to attractions. We had to drive to everything.

Room was great, pool area was laid out nicely.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Had to call for pool towels.

The pool that the kids loved. The little relaxing boardwalk. Rooms are spacious and have a nice balcony. Great location and close to the parks.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Everything was very nice, but the unit was so poorly equipped ie no hand towels, no hand soap, no coffee filters, no pool towels, only 2 wine glasses, and several other things were missing. Even after calling the front desk only a few of these items were replaced. The bedroom mattress was great, it looked like it was clean but the floors were filthy (white socks told the story). The furniture needed replacing but that was not a big deal. To bad as without these issues this would be a 4.5 resort.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Our room has a funny smell upon entering. May have been from previous tenant cooking. Other than that a all around pleasure to stay

Our 2 bedroom Condo was very spacious. The staff at front desk were very courteous. All around great experience and will definitely stay again.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The location was good Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts and Subway next door. Within walking distance to outlets. The views are good and we were able to see the fireworks at Disney from the balcony.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Room needed minor repairs. Closet doors didn't open easily. Lamp didn't work.

Beautiful, large suite which overlooked Epcot's fireworks show in the distance

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

If someone actually cleaned the rooms would be nice. The floors were nasty. The jacuzzi was nasty. We had an unwanted guest. (Roach) I will never stay here again!

The view was nice. The suite was set up nicely. Everything was provided that would be needed.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

No laundry detergent. 2 of the dining chairs were broken. We wouldn't sit in them.

The lake view was great. Miniature golf was practically on site

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Floors and some of the furniture in the unit were a little beat up. But overall it was clean and comfortable.

The proximity to Disney. The views of Lake Bryan and the fireworks at all the Disney Parks.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

A few things needed such as certain kitchen items but that’s possibly a UK / US divide thing. An issue with one of the lifts and our keycard but we overcame it. The hallways and lift areas were a little bit grotty looking but there were signs explaining renovation and redecorating works so that should be sorted soon

The rooms were bigger than I was expecting! Great facilities and the views, pool and lake were excellent. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Loved the little Christmas decorations around!

• One-Bedroom Apartment

That they had a ant issues in the kitchen area and lots of bugs around entrance of room and on balcony. Like nets and mosquitoes with spiderwebs

My views from room and the pool size and washer and dryer in the room

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

No broom or mop to tidy up. No pot holders to remove hot food from oven or dish cloths to wash dishes, stove or counter

Fantastic views of city and Disney area. Could see nighttime fireworks from Master bedroom

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

It needs more luggage carts. I could find any the whole week that I spend there.

I liked the amount of beds in the room. The kitchen is great. The balconies are great.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Although the unit was very clean, some of the property needs repair to the walls and paint.

This unit was very comfortable and spacious! It was perfect for us and our four teenagers! I will definitely recommend this to others! I loved having the washer and dryer, and the pool area is wonderful!

• One-Bedroom Apartment

It would have been nice if the shuttle would have had a later return time on Sat so that patrons did not have to worry about leaving Magic Kingdom early in order to get a ride back to the resort.Other than that I really do not have any complaints.

We really enjoyed our stay here at the Blue Heron Beach Resort.It was our first time coming to Disney (we brought our daughter her for her 16th birthday and the property was the at the perfect location for that. Blue Heron Beach Resort is close to all the parks so the convenience was fantastic. They offer a shuttle to and from the parks but since we wanted to stay longer than the shuttle ran, we decided to drive instead.The apartment was very clean and updated. Our bed was a little on the hard side but tolerable. The pool, boardwalk and gazebo are beautiful and the view of the lake from our balcony was AMAZING.What you get for the price you pay is a good deal. The next time we come to Disney, we will definitely stay at the Blue Heron Beach Resort!

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Shuttle services to the parks were not flexible, pickup to the parks was only at 8:30am and 10:50am and were always arriving 15 min late. Also the return was the same time in the evening and we never had the chance to return cause we were enjoying the fireworks and trying to run desperately to not miss the shuttle but the shuttle left early sobwe ended up taking UBER all days back to the hotel. They never offered me a refund of the first UBER even when I reported to them the issue with the shuttle.

Apartment was clean, there is an excellent view of the city and is near the disney parks.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Housekeeping was not offered daily as a perk. You had to pay extra for it and pick what kind of service you wanted.

The pool was really large and hot tub felt amazing. There was free covered parking and the view was amazing.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The jets on our tub in the master suite didn’t work.

We have stayed here for years and will continue. Where else can you stay with six people, watch fireworks every night, and have separate rooms for the adults and children? Blue Heron!!

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

After coming from a amusement park it was hard finding parking had to park by the stores.

The rooms were very nice and clean, this hotel had everything you basically need kitchen, gym, pool, hot tub and the bathrooms were nice and big

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Have been many times now and apartments are lovely. However the kitchens and supplied equipment varies between them. This time we also had small ants in the living room area. But overall still an excellent holiday location. Security guard at weekends a bit grumpy.

Beautiful location with excellent lake views. Very comfortable beds and excellent pool. Wonderful location for all parks if you have a car and beautiful rooms. We get two bedroom apartment for our teenage son to have his own space.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Very dated and dark furniture worn scratched and stained. Grout in tile dark and dirty lightbulb out, shower head a trickle, hair dryer hardly functional. Management did replace bulb and shower head when reported gave me the same outdated hair dryer. Shuttle service very poor. too long a story there but would never use again

location close to things

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

This facility has a station for park ticket selling center in it. Those center is cheating with guests. When I bought ticket from them I specially asked them is that same cost as I can get it from park too and that person said yes. But finally when I reached at park I found tickets were cheaper than what I paid for. So next day when I asked that person why is that so at that time he said we charge service fees too which he never mentioned before. And when I asked him regarding this extra charges to get refund or settled he refused to talk even with me then after. Free Transportation facilities which they provide were 1 hour late then scheduled time. We were with kids and pick up bus came late 11:30 pm instead of 10:30 pm at park to pick us up. And still no apology even for that incident.

It was near to all Disney parks and other amusement parks too.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

they dont clean or replace towels daily and you have to pay for the same.

The rooms were spacious and comfortable . We were happy that they offered Early check in and complimentary Shuttle to Sea World. Perfect for family with children. The kitchen was well equipped and we could cook our own food.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

We were here post hurricane Irma so the vegetation around the lakeside had been trimmed really low which is understandable to give it a new start - however it uncovered all the trash - bottles/cans that have floated in from the lake - shame they weren't cleared up as it looked a bit of a mess - particularly when everywhere else is kept so clean and tidy

The view across the lake - particularly first thing in the morning are gorgeous. The location is fantastic whether you're visiting the parks or just the Orlando area.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Airconditioning in bedroom was not cooling enough even though technician came to fix it

2 bathrooms, extra bunk beds, high rise ppty, location, kitchen

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment was self catered so we cleaned it ourselves,if you wanted the beds to be done and bins emptied they was a surcharge for the service.

The apartment was clean and tidy, had plenty off room for all 5 off us ,nice kitchen with all the equipment,lovely view from the balcony off the lake,theme parks all nearby by car,overall good location.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

1st room, ants on 9th floor, broken furniture old stained mattresses, 2nd room temporary was good, 3rd was ok also. Ice machine broke in 3rd apartment which led to flooding, still some ants but staff did their best to address the issues.

Staff were brilliant especially john and a few of the reception staff.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Some of the bed sheets had stains on them and there were spider webs in the chandeliers over the dinner table and other places. The key cards were also very faulty when using the elevators.

The space and the beds were very comfortable. The location was also close to attractions and shopping malls.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

That it rained a few nights and I couldn't swim in the pool .

The scenery was beautiful the grounds were well groomed, the pool was amazing and the tiki bar was just the perfect touch. However our number one reason for staying at Blueheron was because it was affordable all of the others amenities were a perk .

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

A few minor cosmetic things in the apartment like sliding fly screens and wardrobe in the boys room. But overall great accommodation centrally located to everything.

The apartment was huge. The washer and dryer was great to have. Great view overlooking the lake and the other balcony you could watch the nightly fireworks.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

My family and I were very pleased with our stay, the facility was suburb and the staff was awesome. Location was perfect, close to everything.......definitely will return!!!!!

• One-Bedroom Apartment

I travel extensively for both work and pleasure, I like a good night's sleep and heavily weigh my opinion of any hotel I stay at by the comfort of their beds. This hotel had the worst beds I have ever slept on. I would say these beds were only a fraction of a step above a cheap sleeper sofa, hard and you could feel every spring. This hotel was also located on what must be Orlando's busiest roads. It was extremely frustrating getting in and out of the hotel. Upon our return from one of the Disney parks, we found our balcony taped off, taking away our view of the lake and use of the balcony, one of the amenities we had paid for. While my kids were down for a nap, the paint crew returned, i asked them to leave. I called down to front desk, phone continued to just ring. I waited until it timed out. Went down to the front desk and two clerks were leaning against the back counter talking. I assume that the paint crew called down my displeasure and the clerks didn't want to answer my call. This kind of maintenance should have been done on vacant rooms, not while guest are staying there. Likewise, if it absolutely had to be done while someone occupied the room, notice should have been given before anyone enters a guest room. The manager, Chris, kept blaming the HOA, like management has no say in what rooms are done and when. Not answering my call was also unacceptable. The rap music playing at the pool was also not appropriate, extreme cussing and such is not acceptable for the young kids that were there. Dryer was also broken; nice to have a washer and dryer in our room for our length of stay, but it does no good when one of them doesn't work. We were also told that due to our length of stay that a room cleaning would be included in our stay, they never showed to clean the room. Due to all of the issues above, I conclude that this hotel is very poorly managed and will not be returning.

Large clean pool. Excellent room layout, nice kitchen, washer/dryer in the room

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Need a key card to access elevators and no extra towels, wash cloths or toilet paper. The shuttle to Disney was sponsored through a second party and was confusing and always filled up

close to everything in walking distance, family friendly, near a lake with activities and scenery

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The throw pillows and cushions on the couch looked stained and a little dingy. They did not offer pool towels. You had to bring towels from the room. If you don't get the option of maid service the maid does not bring extra towels so if you have to bring your towels from your room you end up washing and drying your towels. I did get pools towels and extra towels from the front desk but it was a little inconvenient.

The condo was spacious and offered a full kitchen for our family event. We had a great view of the pool and lake. We could watch Disney fireworks from the balcony

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Condos could use a bit of updating furniture. It was pretty old,outdated, ripped, and not smell all that well.

Location was great and close to everything you need.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Property is a bit dated, but otherwise well maintained. Some of the generators and maintenance equipment can get very loud by the pool, but luckily the noise doesn't last forever.

Excellent suite style accommodations with all the comforts of home. Grounds are well kept. The back drop of the lake was a wonderful touch that helps add to relaxation on the trip. Appreciate being able to buy theme park tickets at the hotel - helped bypass the park lines! I liked being close to the Disney property, but I loved being able to retreat from the Disney Mayhem at the end of the Day! Great value for the cost.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The kitchen basics were limited, but adequate.

The room was extremely spacious. We had an end unit so windows in both bedrooms. Balconies on either end - one lake side and one facing Epcot and Magic Kingdom. The pool and pool bar were great. Kids had freedom to bring tubes and inflatables into the pool. many chairs and tables by the pool. Location was great. Could walk to Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Dollar Tree, Cici's pizza. They were at the entrance to the resort. So convenient. Also close to parks and many restaurants and convenience stores.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The sofa bed was disappointing as it wasn't functional so we couldn't use it. It was broken and very old. Few of the appliances were old.

Good location. The place was clean and had amazing view.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

There was nothing I did not like about the stay. It was absolutely nice.

The only reason I say this would not be a romantic spot is due to the location and there are too many kids and family oriented things to do around the neighborhood.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Ice cream melted in the freezer. Dryer belt squeaked very load you could hear it outside the room at the elevator. Called front desk three times and neither was ever fixed.

Great location close to Disney and Universal. Rooms are good size fur a family. Pool was nice to hang out at.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Little things could be changed to make the stay a bit better. (Coffee maker that works, shower head with a better spray, providing a sponge for the kitchen sink, the carpet in the bedrooms could use a good cleaning, etc.) Nothing big...just small things that would make a difference!

I liked the amount of space the 2 bedroom/2 bath unit provided. The views from the unit were beautiful & we enjoyed the pool & boardwalk area.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Didn't like you had 2 use keys to the elevator....and on 1st floor they was painting With brown boards that you had to step on all weekend long didn't offer any towels any Resort I have stayed at Always offered towels

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

there really was nothing all good to me

location spot on. rooms nice and big well ours was had a few issues fridge broke and dryer broke , but all was rectified by the brilliant manger and the food money refunded well done . so I don't really see that as a problem . well done to the manager

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

We has a party of 6 and when we arrived only 3beds were completely made up. It was late so we made do. 2 beds had no blanket and 1 had no bottom sheet. Showers were not very good even after having the one fixed. AC had to be fixed and it was done quickly. Tile floors were dirty and there was no mop or broom to clean them. Our granddaughter's feet were black after just running around for an hour after arrival

The small pool was great for our young grandchildren. Our 2 yr old granddaughter could get in and play as it was shallow. She very much enjoyed it. And our year old grandson could sit and play without a problem. We had fun watching them. The staff did make repairs quickly and were friendly. The space was very good and we could watch the fireworks from our balcony every night. Very quiet

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

There really wasn't anything we didn't like about this property!

The overall experience of staying at the Blue Heron was amazing from the 1st moment we checked in until we checked out 7 days later. We will definitely be staying at this facility again in the future, and I will use Booking.com as well when looking for hotels in other cities/states.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

I had no air conditioning for 4 nights even after having rooms change. I did received a credit for 3 nights should have been 4.

I had no air conditioning for 4 nights even after having rooms change.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

There is a lot of traffic on Lake Buena Vista Drive. You need to know exactly where you want to go or you may find yourself in 15-20 minutes of traffic for a store or restaurant that is only a little distance away. Also, parking is at a premium - we had to park in an outdoor lot on the other side of the main office and walk to our tower building on more than one occasion. The bunk bed mattresses were not in good shape - my kids (12 and 14) did not want to sleep on them after a night or two.

The distance to the various Disney parks is ideal - generally no more than 15 minutes to any of them. There are many convenience stores, gas stations, and restaurants that are very close to the resort. The apartment was clean and in good working order.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

It's older. Traffic can make a little difficult to get into resort, but that's nit picking.

We had extra time and stopped by to look at location. They let us check in many hours ahead of schedule time. Room was ready. Great value. Close to Disneyworld.it's

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment decor was dated. We were unlucky enough to have some very noisy neighbours. There didn't seem to be enough sunloungers by the pool.

The apartment was spacious, and had a lovely view of the lake. It's location was convenient for many restaurants and attractions. The pool was great. The staff were very helpful.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Few things in the unit are not in working order when we arrived, but maintenance were able to repair most of the complaints in timely manner. Free shuttle to Disney was limited hours. Elevator was a bit slow. Mostly just minor issues for our stay there.

Great location, close to Disney or SeaWorld and highway to anywhere. Friendly staff. Beds were comfy. View to the lake was good even we were on the lower level. We took kids to the top floor to watch Disney fireworks at 10pm. Few things are not working well in the unit we stayed, but maintenance came and fix mostly in timely manner. Free parking at the property is a plus.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The bedroom carpets could have been vacuumed better.

The property is in an excellent location for anyone visiting the theme parks. Loved the view of the lake. The size and the layout of the deluxe condo was excellent. The large pool was clean and never over crowed. We enjoyed the food and convenience of the pool side bar. John, the President of the complex, introduced himself and offered any assistance if we had any issues.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

* No room cleaning in 2 weeks of stay

* Absolutely amazing location close to all Disney parks * Superb views from the room over the lake * Free shuttle service provided to Disney and Seaworld parks * Toiletries and Washing powder provided multiple times

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Room could of been cleaned more often

The staff were very helpful, the hotel offers free shuttle rides to various Disney locations. Location and restaurants around it were brilliant.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

We arrived early and our suite wasn't ready. The desk attendant actually called me when the room was ready, which was still before check in time. After we checked in (party of 6) they brought us extra towels without us even asking.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Our family of 2 adults and 2 kids visited Orlando for the Disney / Universal Theme Parks and the Blue Heron is conveniently between them. There is a Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Subway and Pizzaria onsite plus a Dollar Tree shop selling a variety of items for a dollar each - similar to a UK Poundshop. A short walk across the street there is a Walgreens Supermarket and several restaurants. Just over a mile away there is an outlet shopping mall. The pool area is spacious and the pool itself only 3 - 4.5 feet deep so perfect for kids. We made good use of the treadmills in the gym as well. The view of Lake Bryan from the balcony is stunning. We had all the space we needed in a one bedroom condo. Because we stayed for 11 nights we got a free housekeeping service once. The maids leave you enough toiletries to keep you going for a day or two and you can pick anything you need up in the Dollar Tree store. You take your own rubbish out but the trash shoot is next to the lifts a few steps form the condo door. We didn't use the hard wired internet but the wifi was good. Beds were large and super comfortable. Kitchen had everything you would need if you want to store and prepare food. TV had kids channels, film channels and all English Premier League matches live so plenty to watch in the evenings while relaxing after the parks. The hotel has a shuttle bus to all the parks but we used Uber to get around. It was between $7-11 per journey depending on which park we were going to and we paid $60 to get form the airport to Blue Heron but only $35 on the way back. On the day we left the staff kept our luggage for a few hours so we could squeeze in another trips to the parks. I would definitely recommend the Blue Heron Beach Resort.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Nothing! Would recommend

Great location for the main park. large, comfortable condo with everything you could need. Close to restaurants and supermarket

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Apartment had lots of room, perfect for a 2 week break with the family. Amazing view over the lake from one balcony, could see fireworks at Disney parks from other balcony

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

I had been searching for awhile for the right place to stay in Florida and actually had another hotel booked- and had to cancel. I read the reviews and saw pictures of this one but I couldn't believe it was so inexpensive without something being "wrong." We got a deal for $500 for 4 days and split that in half with family who came with us. None of us could believe how huge the suite was that we stayed in! Absolutely worth every penny (and we got an awesome deal!). The bunk beds were perfect for our little boys, everything was clean and comfortable, the view was unbelievable from each balcony. We were able to watch 3 sets of fireworks at once every night! The bathrooms were stocked with enough towels and wash cloths for all 6 of us all week long. The washer and dryer were great, the kitchen had all the dishes, pots, pans etc that we needed. Both donuts and pizza were in walking distance, as well as a Dollar Tree. I had ordered a children's cookie bouquet from Cookies by Design and Blue Heron had the cookies and balloons in our kitchen when we arrived! The pools were fantastic, the dock, the secure elevators with key cards...We have already made plans to stay here again next year!

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The room was not super clean when we arrived. The floors made our feet black they were so dirty. The beds were quite hard and not a lot of linens were available; it could get cool at night. The water pressure in the showers was very low. It would have been nice to have the a la carte prices for cleaning listed.

The view of the lake was just lovely to see the sunrise in the morning. You could see the fireworks well from the other side of the building. It was in a great location and the pool was awesome!! The staff were friendly and helpful. Parking was always easy. The kitchen was reasonably well equipped.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

At arrival dirty towels were Bagged and left in our room to be picked up by staff. This should have been done before we checked in.

Beautiful pool and setting of property.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Has to spray for roaches the second day. The room was outdated plug in in kitchen did not work. Closet doors were not working

Close to all the events that we attended