Reviews of Blue Seal Inn 1 stars

6.1

5.6

5.6

5.2

Worst place i have evr seen . I didnt think booking .com would allow such motels to be posted.

Nothing !!!!

Nothing .. wouldnt stay here Ever again. I felt so uncomfortable in this place. Walls and bathroom had mold. The carpet had stains like a pet had gone and the owner didn't clean after it.

This hotel totally needs a remodel and a fixer up

The only good thing was, there is a park right next to the hotel to take your dog The bed was not the size will you requested when we paid, and it was very uncomfortable and lumpy, The carpet was very very old and dirty, and the walls had something splashed all over them and they were a dirty nasty color, The shower curtain had Orange mold or algae all along a foot of the bottom of it

The only good thing was, there is a park right next door.

Very nice

I was not happy with booking.com changing prices to lower and not letting me book at a lower price or when I tried to add extra night your booking.com was difficult and wouldn't let me especially at the lower price you showed

My husband and kids have always stayed at the Blue Seal Inn since we met 13 years ago. They have always been nice and place kept clean. My husband and I are both disabled, I have been for the past 15 years my husband 5 years. It was difficult for us to get into our room. I tried to get through booking.com an extra night and had difficulty with you and booking.com kept changing your prices

Horrible, this was my little granddaughter’s first time in a motel and It was awful

Dirty, bed & pillows were lumpy charged $25 for pet ... this was a horrible room small, cramped, things broken like window and toilet paper holder...carpets dirty.

Omg where to begin, floors were grimy, no smoke alarms, beds...
    • Two Doubles Room

Omg where to begin, floors were grimy, no smoke alarms, beds were disgusting, shower curtain was dirty af, don’t offer ANY type of soap for anything. soooo hot, sooo uncomfortable. Paid 123. And that was 100 more then it was worth, will never stay again and would never tell anyone to stay but the lady up front was pretty cool.

Horrible
    • Two Doubles Room

The process of checking in was a disaster. Had to change 2 rooms before accommodating for the 3rd one. Room heating was not working at all in the 3rd room also. Power would go off if both Microwave and TV were switched on at once.

Nothing in fact.

We enjoyed the area and the central position of the Blue Seal it just needed a bit of care
    • Queen Room

There was mould in corner of bathroom. The plumbing needs improvement. There was no hairdryer and no maid service one day as the managerwas unavailable. The bed padding sheet was for a smaller bad and did not fit the king we had so not comfortable.

easy access to recreation and seashore and town for walking. Lots of hot water . The manager was a nice person

the motel was horrible
    • Queen Room

bed was horrible no coffee made cereal was old no milk waking up all night toss and turning back hurt from the bed no phone shower head didn't work all around crappy

it was right in the middle of town

It's close to a busy road so I heard lots of cars passing by the restrooms need to be remodeled

Without using the key car my door was already open there was a few candy wrappers on the floor when we walked into the room

That I managed to book a room with a king size bed

won’t b back , u guys need to check out place and judge for yourself
    • Queen Room

no room fan or air , no amenities , 2 people - 1 chair ,need a complete update , feels like an old motel out in the desert, cleaning staff were great, desk staff wouldn’t let us check in 45 minutes early, walked around to kill time, great location just needs a lot of site and room upgrading

Wished I had booked somewhere else
    • Queen Room

Office person insisting we take room 10. I wanted my own room. Took 15 minutes me saying no no no to room 10. Room 10 is a family suite. Room 20 wash cloth missing bathroom was not swept correctly. Sheets didn’t seem clean. Hair dryer not working and it smelled like a smokers room.

That it was close to town

Won’t be making no reservations at this property/s again
    • Queen Room

Nothing we reserved a room a week before the date and when we got there they had gaved our room to someone else so they gave us another room in another of there properties (pacific inn)and the 1st room the tv/cable didn’t work so he switched us to another room and we were in there for bout 5 mins and the lights went out

I cannot recommend this place!
    • Queen Room

There was nobody in the office to process our check-in when we got there. I needed to call the manager and wait for almost 2 hours (~11:00 PM) until he got there to get a room. By the morning there was not anyone in the reception again.

The location was good for us since we stopped to shop in the Premium Outlets nearby and needed to sleep in the city.

Go somewhere else.

There was no heat on a cold day. No toilet paper hanger (how do I hold the paper so as to not contaminate it after finding it behind me on the toilet?) who contaminated the roll before me? The fire alarm was removed. There is no continental breakfast. Had to search the town for a morning cup of coffee. There was no ice bucket. Bath mat had dirty foot steps on it. We had no wash cloths. No place to hang towels to dry for next use. Rotting base boards and mildew in the shower/tub. Paper thin walls. Their Soap doesn't work with hard water...bring your own.

Bed was comfortable. Toilet flushed.

Needs a lot of work to the rooms and property and a new cleaning crew

The room was poor, the smoke detector had been removed, poor tv, no frig, no microwave. Front window broken, looked like mold on the baseboard next to the tub, paint peeling in several areas, furniture old and very worn, tub dirty, I wouldn’t use it. No toilet paper holder, had to keep toilet paper roll on toilet tank. Weeds at the front door area. We found that the bath towels had been used/dirty, took them to the manager at the desk, he replaced them and said they hire out for their cleaning crew and he would talk to them. I had to cut the trip short to return to work, the Manager credited back the wrong amount (too low) and hasn’t responded on that. I was glad that he did credit partial back but feel he did it only because it was requested through this web site. We normally like to go out to dinner then a walk then go back to the room to relax but we didn’t want to go back to the room ☹️ The bed was pretty comfortable but I couldn’t sleep very well, I didn’t feel like we were in a clean room. The lack of a smoke detector was very bothersome, who is supervising guest safety??For the location, this property could do a lot to refurb the rooms and property and have a real nice local hotel but I’m wondering if they would even consider it. We booked here because most hotels were no vacancy or well over $200 per night so we thought we’d give it a chance. We won’t make that mistake again. We are not travelers who enjoy giving anyone a bad review, this is a first and regrettably well deserved.

The bed was pretty comfortable. Had WiFi but didn’t use so not sure on that.

Terrible hotel conditions in a good location- did i mention grease and (?) stains on the towels?

Disgusting stained and torn carpet, moldy rotten bathroom baseboards, stained table, lumpy overworn mattress with wrong fitted sheet, dingy lighting...

Inexpensive alternative to the much higher priced options in the area.
    • Queen Room

Definitely needs some sprucing/ cleaning up. Paint on the inside walls was peeling badly, broken parts of the shower and a pretty good moldy grout issue in the bathroom. You had to unplug the fridge to plug in the bedside light. The bathroom sink didn’t drain and without any fans in the room you had to leave the bathroom window open at all times for some air flow.

The staff was great, very friendly and the rates were the lowest we could find. The location was safe and close to the beach and pier . Seemed very clean for what they were dealing with. No loud parties/ guests which was nice considering it was a festival weekend.

The TV stand was broken, the toilet paper handle was broken,...
    • Two Doubles Room

The TV stand was broken, the toilet paper handle was broken, the swimming pool was close . I was traveling with three kids and one of the reasons that I chooses this hotel instead of other ones with the same price or less it was for the swimming pool I was very disappointed .

Ok, but hotel needs upgrading and cleaning staff needs to be replaced.
    • Two Doubles Room

Bedding was dirty, hairs on the pillows. Bed was uncomfortable. TV was broken being held up by books, TP holder broken, tub filthy.

Close to the beach

The room was dirty and didn’t look or smell clean.
    • Queen Room

The room was dirty and didn’t look or smell clean. It was a warm weekend and there was no ac unit. There was no fridge or microwave available. The toliet had urine on it. The bed was uncomfortable and had stained sheets.

Super good pricing for our 2 Day stay. Great location.

Beds not very comfortable. Rooms could use some updates and repair. Bathroom floor and walls did show some rot.

Location location location. Walking distance to beach, pier, and shops. Our friends were staying at Pismo coast village RV park. We were basically right across the street.

Clean,good parking,easy access to beach, friendly helpful staff
    • Queen Room

Carpet and bed could be in better condition room very warm in the day .....but fan was provided

Very help full friendly staff went out of the way to change room and provide a fan,

The stay was with the 150 for 2 nights if that's all you can afford, and close to the beach

The walls were so thin I could hear every world the people next door were saying. There was no AC/HEATER. The toilet seat looked gross. The shower would leak everywhere. And we didn't have a closet door, the room looked like it was under construction. So hair dryer, the windows didn't have the net, and the door wouldn't close right so we could feel the cold air come through.

It was close to the beach

I liked the staff, and the location very much but rooms have...

loved the location that we could walk into town in five minutes

I liked the staff, and the location very much but rooms have no air conditioning, TV did not work, the furniture and interior are very old, and I felt for the price it was not a fair price.

WE GOT SICK FROM THE SMELL OF THE ROOM.....
    • Two Doubles Room

THE ROOM HAD A BAD ORDER THE TOILET KEPT ON BACKING UP. THE POOL WAS COLD WHEN IT SAYS HEATED IT SAYS 24 HR OFFICE IS OPEN WHEN ITS NOT. THE HOUSE KEEPING WAS VERY RUDE

NOTHING

Very comfortable, good value for money and so close to the beach!
    • Queen Room

The pool was out of order and we were looking forward to a swim

The lady on reception that checked us in was so friendly and very helpful, our tv was not working and she fixed it straight away with a positive helpful attitude! The beds are so comfy, we had a great sleep!!

Need a fix up
    • Two Doubles Room

The bed was old and made lots of noise just by turning over. Complimentary breakfast was only 4 items. Pool was locked and couldn't swim at night because no light. Also rug was dirty and old. If they put in wood flooring it would have been much better. The walls were an old purple color needs a paint job.

Comfortable clean pillows and blankets. Tile was clean. Fridge was cold. Tv had cable and they had Wi-Fi

Doesn't make for an awesome vacation experience, but is relatively affordable
    • Queen Room

Noisy neighbor patrons were up drinking in the corridors all night, no A/C, not that clean room (blood stains on the pillowcase), leaking tap in the shower

Close to the beach, good parking, cheap

Very good value and close to the beach.
    • Queen Room

There were some reno work obviously recently done, but more in suite items need to be met. Washroom baseboards broken, some peeling paint in washroom.

Staff were very desirous to make sure your needs were quickly met

Decent stay for a night
    • Queen Room

Bathroom wasn't great. Staff weren't there when we checked out and we had a few questions that we couldn't get answered

We got upgraded to a king size bed because we has to wait a few minutes for the staff to turn up when we checked in. Bed was great. Location good for the beach (walking distance)

Disgusting, awful, horrible, worst place I've ever stayed and paid $200 bucks a night for!
    • Queen Room

If I could give 0.0 I would! This place is not worth ten bucks. Heater falling out of the wall, cracked pain everywhere, no screen on the window, bed wasnt made, looked like someone slept in it already, tv was held up with card board. Bed was so uncomfortable with brown dirty pillow cases.

Room was just too hot!!
    • Two Doubles Room

No A/C it was hot all night in the room. Pool hours are until 10 and we had the kids in the pool at 7 and they came out and ask us to keep the noise down due to a complaint. The kids werent being loud just kids playing. Parking is limited.

Close to the beach. Management was friendly.

Worst room I've ever booked through booking.com. Disappointed you listed it!
    • Queen Room

The sink wouldn't drain. No faceclothes. . No Kleenex. No clock. No ice bucket. No toilet paper holder. Only one light worked. Remote didn't work properly. Internet was on and off. Toilet seat was loose.

The bed was comfortable. That's it for positives.

• Queen Room

The beds felt like I was sleeping on concrete & looked to be broken in the middle (Like taco shapped) ... I always bring extra blankets so we slept on top of the bed & didn't even bother knowing how the sheets were ~ the floor was absolutely disgusting so we kept our socks on the entire time ... the sink clogged just after brushing our teeth for a minute ... the shower had dribbles coming out with no pressure!! We had to go buy a fan to circulate air in the room (they have no heater no air conditioner & no air) we also have to buy room deodorizer to get rid of the moldy musty smell .... & to top it off I felt safer propping the chair up against the door handle for extra security!!! ... oh and the walls are paper thin! You can hear EVERYTHING that the next room is doing ... this place is NOT WORTH $200 a night ... maybe $70

Close access to the beach

Location is great, very close to the beach.
    • Queen Room

Location is great, very close to the beach. Personal is very friendly, room was clean, bed is comfortable. The only thing is that I didn't find the AC and the room was kind of warm. But I do recommend the place.

Will stay there if there is ABSOLUETLY no other places available
    • Two Doubles Room

We stayed in a "pet friendly" room which they said was deep cleaned after every visit. No way!! The bathroom door had pet pee marks. Previous visitors left their cell charger plugged in behind bed which the floor was filthy. The microwave top and stand was covered in dust. Toilet paper holder missing, Kleenex container was empty.

Walking distance to town

Advertisement is deceiving.

Advertisement is deceiving. Expected more for the price. The rooms were clean, however they a distinct smell. Advertised as having breakfast. Breakfast consisted of cold cereal, store bought pastry and weak coffee. The shower had a slow drain, as a result we had to stand in the water while taking a shower. The keys to the room did not work, had to go back and forth to the office.

The location was awesome, walking distance to the pier and its surroundings.

Sucked

It was dirty and uncomfortable didn't even want to stay longer than in yetnothing

It was dirty and uncomfortable didn't even want to stay longer than in yet

Don't stay here unless you have to

I booked a room that was supposed to come with a fridge and microwave when we checked in the room didn't have either one. So they gave us another room then the cleaning ladies came about half an hour later and said the bathroom wasn't cleaned....Ew. The bathroon had a part missing in vent, there was no door handle on tge outside of bathroom ( husband had to get a needle nose pliers so we can close and open it) and the tv didnt work.

Close to a park and convenience store

Zero Stars, Do Not Book Here

They charged us $60 per person to use the pool. There were blood stains and other stains on the walls. There was poor ventilation, no fan, no A.C. The hangers broke. There wasn't a doorknob on the bathroom door. I would give this place zero stars but the website calculated the score for me and I can't change it. Oh, and they advertise a continental breakfast but there isn't any.

Okay experience, worth what I paid for.

The smell in the room was too strong, it didn't smell bad just strong bleach smell. The bathroom however needed a lot of work.

Very close to the beach and restaurants.

DON'T RESERVE THIS HOTEL I didn't take pictures cause I didn't like it.
    • Queen Room

It stunk in there like poop, there was no a.c., I couldn't sleep because it was hot- they charged extra 20 dollars for my daughter who is 10- apparently over 5 they charge for extra persons. I thought they were closer to the Ocean, they weren't. AND the FREE BREAKFAST, is a little corner in the office with two cereal dispensers and coffee maker ugh. :/

7 eleven is across the street. And it was clean as it should be.

Horrible place to stay
    • Two Doubles Room

horrible service. The comforters were torn. The "manager" for the night, which referred to himself as the "owner for the night" when asked if there was anyone higher than him, was so rude! Do not stay here!!!

I don't want to stay here again it's so nasty
    • Queen Room

The bathroom is dirty specially the toilet bowl and shower,and I ask for non smoking room when we get in the room is smell really bad and so dirty,the sheet it's look like they didn't change,the shower curtain is so dirty they change it,and no toilet paper and also when we take showe,the shower handle just fell down,in top of the drawer it's so dirty garbage is there.

I like it cuz really near to the beach and to the center.

Good walking distance to beach

Smells of the room were not so pleasant rug was not safe to walk on without shoes.

Bed was extremely comfortable great walk to beach good at view of busy street defiantly great stay for your buck.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

you get what you pay for
    • Queen Room

Bed too soft. Light switches didn't work. Pink and black mildew in shower. Stained carpet. Blanket didn't reach foot of bed.

I liked the price

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

C
    • Queen Room

BroKen toilet paper holder, shower nit tht clean (mold), 1/4 roll of toilet paper, free breakfast was subpar and didn't open amen stated and desk clerk said thr would be better food in 4 5mins to come back and it never arrived.

Price

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Location is close to center of Pismo.
    • Queen Room

Had to wait an hour to get checked in. Room was not very clean, found hairs and mildew in the bathroom. Carpet was also not very clean.

Location is close to center of Pismo.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

HORRIBLE

Very dirty, TV did not work, phone did not work. Bathroom window was completely gone and big enough for someone to crawl through! I wish i would have spent an extra $40 and stayed at the Motel 6 down the street.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

I like that their office is open 24 hours.
    • Queen Room

The only problem I had was when I was checking in. I was trying to pay with my debit card but they couldn't take it because their machine only takes debit cards that has a chip on them.

I like that their office is open 24 hours. That worked great with our schedule. Plus, we book a queen size bed room but we got a king size bed room.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

• Queen Room

They said they didn't have the reservation and cost I had to prove both. No phone in room, plumbing backed up 4 times, but no one in office at 9 am to get help again no phone either, couldn't adjust heat in the room, when we put do not disturb sign up they came in any way! I would not ever stay there again or recommend them to anyone.

No breakfast but comfy bed

The fridge was dirty. The bathroom shower walls were filthy as well as the bathroom walls. And it's muffins for breakfast. So really no breakfast. Also the tv didn't really work. It had a mind of its own.

The bed was super comfy. The location was close to everything.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Room are very small.
    • Queen Room

Room are very small. Disappointed that being in the location it is, it is not kept up. Very dirty, wife was so uncomfortable. We always wanted to stay there so was big let down.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Would stay here again

There was only 1 bar of soap for the bathroom sink. There should have been another one for the bath/shower, or a body soap.

The location was perfect walking distance to the beach/town. The room was clean.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Do not ever stay at Blue Seal Inn!

I did not like anything about blue Seal Inn. It was dirty, there were bed bug looking bugs, and there was no coffee or breakfast. The people working there did not help or accommodate anything. We left after one night and could not get any money back. Very disappointed!

I did not like anything about Blue Seal Inn or the people working there.

Horrible hotel never go there!

The heater was broken so they gave us a little one that barely worked and smelled. The walls were bright green with white putty everywhere! No shower curtain the toilet seat was disgusting. We asked for extra blankets and pillows and were told they would give us the shower curtain and extra bedding 3 times within 3 hours every time we called and then said they didn't have Any. Horrible hotel.

Nothing at all

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

What I didn't like just about covers it!
    • Queen Room

Had to be moved because bathroom out of order. Next room was awful. See through hole in wall in bathroom. Booked 2 nights but left after first night. And no I would not stay there again.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

• Queen Room

When I walked into my room the chairs were on the bed. When I told the staff instead of giving me a new room they said it was clean and took the chairs off the bed. The room was also cold so I told them we would like to go to a different hotel. They told me they don't give refunds and gave me a portable heater.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

I would never stay there ever!!!!!
    • Queen Room

Everything if I had actually had stayed there. I didn't make the reservation. Some how they got my information and still charged my card. I even told them I didn't make the reservation. They made money off me without me even being there or even without my permission. With that said my card company will get them for running my card without permission. They wouldn't even try to work with me they took the money that was going to used to buy my children grocery for the week but he didn't care.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

One block from beach, If I book with good price future, I may come again this place.
    • Queen Room

Satisfied bed, price was higher than I expect, but I understand because I booked weekend, booked same day. No complain for price. Thank God! We did'not have trouble from bed bug.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

Not a bad stay for just passing through,rooms smaller than we're used to.Very quiet , close to beach

Room was way to small for what we're used to rotting wood in the the bathroom. The fact that the fuse had blown before we had gotten there.

When we first got there and tried to turn on the light the bathroom and vanity room would not come on the manager had to come and turn the fuse on. Said it probably shorted because of a blow dryer 😳😳. The room very small could hear the people next door when they took a shower you def new it. Have stayed there years ago. But now , I don't think we'll be staying there again

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

About the bed . . ;
    • Queen Room

The bed was terribly uncomfortable and noisy. I really couldn't sleep. Soft, then hard and progressively more squeaky. Thin walls provided the sounds of a female orgasm with Sleepless in Seattle intensity. Maybe she was a pro - who knows?

What a deal. Still I wouldn't stay there again because a good bed is very important to me. Husband thought it was cute to get a 1 star motel w/o reading the reviews. We are used to 3-5 star hotels. He slept OK so overall if you are not fussy about your bed it was OK. Included fridge, microwave, TV. nice sized tub and TP upon request.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

This place is a work in progress

This place is a work in progress, needs more cleaning (like a power/steam washer) new carpets for my room. finish the outlet plates install. smelled moldy, but we has Fabrise to spray around.

bed was very good, this was place was a hooker/junkie favorite.

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

Though location was good, very disappointed with hotel - first and last time to stay there.
    • Queen Room

Carpet old with lots of stains - not sure if it was cleaned. It felt dirty. No hand soap in bathroom. Shower walls had little mold. Breakfast falsely advertised - not a breakfast. Should be labeled a continental breakfast. Store sweet bread and coffee or tea. Will never stay there again.

Location was good is why we picked this hotel.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

The staff was very friendly and helpful.
    • Two Doubles Room

The price was a little high for the quality, but it was a nice place to stay and within walking distance of the beach.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was nice and the pool was a perfect temperature.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

Great location while visiting with family at Pismo Coast Village.
    • Queen Room

No wifi and furniture quite tattered. Carpet while seemed clean was very stained.

Comfortable bed with clean linens and plenty of towels. Room was very clean

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

I would not recommend staying here unless it is your last resort
    • Queen Room

Cleanliness, the bathroom was disgusting, particularly the bathtub/shower. It had an over abundance of black mold, so much that it worried me, the shower curtain was gross, black mold everywhere. There was no facial tissue and the bedding was yuk. Towels were very thin and old. I found that the room we stayed in was quiet for the most part but in the morning we could hear the traffic from the highway. We were afraid to keep the windows open, even the higher up window, especially after my car alarm went off later in the evening. They said there was a continental breakfast but when I checked out at 8 there was nothing ready, so don't count on that. The automatic calculated rating of 3.3 is too high, I would give it a 1.5 because of the lack of cleanliness and the lack of feeling safe, i.e. women traveling alone. I wish people that review would mention the safety factor. I had never been to Pismo Beach so it was hard to know where to stay for a reasonable amount of money and to feel safe.

There is really nothing I liked about it. I suppose the location was good, one could walk to the pier, however my daughter and I felt unsafe doing so. There is a park across the street, even at 5 in the evening there were a few shady looking people hanging out there. The parking was good and easy access off and on the freeway. The outside looks appealing. The gentleman at the desk was nice enough and I had no problems checking in. There is a small fridge and microwave in the room, the fridge worked, I don't know about the microwave.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

Not worth the money. ..
    • Queen Room

Room was neon green...white fix it spots on walls...orange and blue curtains. ..no air conditioning. .had to force bathroom door to close..

Location. .walking distance to beach...

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

Good bed, bad everything else

Walls are PAPER thin. We could hear the people in the next room talking at a normal volume, then snoring loudly during the night. The room didn't seem all that clean. There were stains in the carpet, and the leaky shower had rotted the baseboards in the bathroom.. there was a bit of mold in the shower as well. The TV remote didn't work and I had to program it myself to control the TV. The fridge and microwave were stuffed in the corner of the room behind the table and chairs instead of inside the cabinet where they obviously belonged, making the room more cramped than it already was.

Bed was comfortable, location was great

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

Nice people...
    • Queen Room

Pretty old and bathroom window was open and someone could have climbed in from the alley. I used a coat hanger to brace it closed. Always call them directly ad save 50 bucks....don't use any of the stupid on-line "we can save you money" sites!

The people were nice.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

I would try somewhere else.
    • Two Doubles Room

It was noisy. Had to wear ear plugs to sleep and people were clomping up and down the stairs and talking loud right by our window late. The towels were dingy and stacked on the toilet back. Continental breakfast was late and always had to wait for coffee. Overall I would not stay there again.

I liked that it was walking distance to the beach and downtown. The pool was ok.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

Was NOT worth $211 for one night.
    • Two Doubles Room

I was told my card would not be ran until I got there. The hotel tried to run my card anyway and threatened to give my room away when I was 30 minutes away. There was not air conditioning and it wad hot. The toilet seat was broken. We didn't receive breakfast, and the office was closed when it was time to turn in my keys. Other people looking for to get a room left because the office was closed.

The convenience of the location was great.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

There are a lot better hotels for that price.
    • Two Doubles Room

No AC ... dirty carpet... Small.. Smelled.. Kept charging more and more money for silly things such as ... 25 dollars per pet and 20 dollars per child.

Close access to the beach

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

DIRTY ROOM
    • Two Doubles Room

It is a very dirty place, blankets and bed sheets are orribles and dirty , dirty floor with beach sand , probably from the last guests . old and noisy beds, is a lousy place in the sense of cleanliness

walking distance from broadwalk, stores, restaurants, pier.

It was ok!

I had no microwave the bath room sink would plug up !