Reviews of Blue Tree Resort at Lake Buena Vista 3 stars

12007 Cypress Run Road, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32836, USA

#172 of 486 hotels in Orlando

Besides the 3 things I did not like overall it was okay for the money
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

1st. TV In bedroom did not work the first night I have to have a tv on at night to relax and they could not fix until next day was very disappointed in that. 2nd. Kitchen floor was dirty with couple dead bugs under front of stove I told the front desk they never did clean it. 3rd Couch and bed were very uncomfortable

Room was nice for the money we spent

In an excellent location for Disney World Resort.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Booking.Com cancelled our reservation on the day of arrival - we were lucky to have a room upon arrival. No washing machine as booked. The rooms are clean but dated.

In an excellent location for Disney World Resort. The apartments are very spacious and well equipped with comfy beds. Very convenient having the 2nd bathroom and 2 single beds in the guest room.

It wa
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

Everything was great, they had everything you could possibly need if you want to cook. Only thing you need is your food. The property was awesome, pools and spas were nice. It was close to restaurants and shopping. They provided transportation to parks. Would definitely stay again, highly recommend!

Terrible experience.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

No housekeeping service, we are in vacation and we have to clean the hotel room, it is ridiculous. Chairs in pools was dirty, ants all over the place.

Long and uncomfortable
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

I didn’t like that the room was outdated! The beds were hard. The shower was broke(but they fix it after an hour) the tv was old and small(13”) the dresser were in the closet. Also the porch was screen in but some how the porch had lots of lizards and worms.

The location and the kitchen

Excellent stay none the less
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

the activities they had available which was awesome, you have to pay for each

Breakfast is not included. Its not on a golf property but there is mini golf available. I expected more but it was still very pleasant

Nice resort for the family and the rooms met all of our needs.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

Parking can be an issue. If you return back to the room late like a hotel parking lot, most all spots are taking in front of your building. You may have to park several buildings away.

Any questions we had we're promptly answered by any staff member.

Location was great, amenities also good, washer and dryer...
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Beds where very uncomfortable and tub was hard to use it had been repaired so many times that it was now just rigged to work making it near impossible to set just right.

Location was great, amenities also good, washer and dryer use was way to expensive and card machine did not work. This required ten bucks in quarters to wash a few loads.

I’d go back though I’d probably get an upgrade
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

The furniture smelled old and musty it kept giving me heachaches. The colors were weird. Bed isn’t the best. Smelled like ciggerettes. Couch had bleach stains. Carpet looked old.

The amenities were great. Loved the porch area and very nice kitchen. Interior was decent. Very old school furniture. Pools are nice and heated and they have high end grills. But we’re not cleaned often.

Great staff, close to all attractions and dining!
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Can’t really think of anything I didn’t like!

The entire staff was very friendly and the two bedroom room had plenty of room for our family of 5!! Very close to all the Disney parks and good dining places!

We had a great time and will stay again.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

The bed was very comfortably and the room was spacious,but one of the beds in the kids room the twin bed headboard was broken, and the shower head in the master bath was broken .

The room was fine and it suited our needs we will stay again.

Nice place.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Our only complaint was that the unit was very damp and we couldn't get it to dry out. Clothes, towels, and bed linens were damp during our entire stay.

Nice place. Spacious, clean, and nice facilities. It is very difficult to find a place at a reasonable cost when traveling with four children. This place fit the bill exactly for what we were looking for.

Old and dirty
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

The carpets were so dirty. My kids ran around barefooted in the room for the first hour after we arrived and their feet were absolutely black on the bottoms. The beds were very uncomfortable with old bedding. The bathrooms were also overdue for an update.

We stayed in a 2 bed apartment. The kitchen and the apliances were good. We had washer/dryer, that was very good.

The fact that a full kitchen including utensils, and...
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Having to pay for toilet tissue was a bit annoying.

The fact that a full kitchen including utensils, and appliances, washer, dryer, disposal and dishwasher were included in the room was a great plus.

Our door wouldn’t open with the card keys and it took 1 days...
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Our door wouldn’t open with the card keys and it took 1 days and us reporting it 4 times to get it fixed. Every time we had to get into the room we had to call maintenance or security. VERY INCONVENIENT!!

Great resort overall very well kept and maintained resort in a great location
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

The only problem I had was the musty smell at first but once I opened the windows for a bit and sprayed Lysol it was prefect.

Great place for the value especially if visiting Disney on a budget. Room was clean amenities were great. Have the full kitchen saves tons of money on buying food everyday all dishes and pots were all in the room.

Enjoyed our stay very much.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

appartement was dated, needs modernization/upgrades to toilet and bathroom tiles for example. Also the sleeper in the living has seen better days.

very relaxt atmosphere in the resort. stayed in 2 BR suite. very nice pool and plenty chairs to relax around the pool. location and price were great so that was main reason for staying.

The property was clean.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

I did not like that my hotel/apt furniture was very outdated and worn out. The carpet was nasty, stained, stunk and very old. My bed made alot of noise and we felt springs in our backs. We woke up e eryday with back aches.The pillows were worn down flat like pancakes. When you stay in a resort the bed, sheets, and pillows should be in the best shape and quality.

The property was clean.

Wouldn’t book here again based off front desk staff, fire alarms, and comfort
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

The staff was not very nice or forthcoming. We checked in on Wednesday afternoon and the next day there was an entrance closure to the resort and a fire alarm test from 10am-3pm. Our fire alarm test didn’t start until 3:30 and went on for over an hour. When I called the front desk I was advised they left voicemails on every rooms phone and that it wasn’t their problem I didn’t listen to it. The voicemail was left at 10am on the day we checked in they could’ve told us at check in at 4pm. There was also miscommunication with the maid service and the front desk. A maid ended up almost walking in on me changing clothes. She was very apologetic but was advised by the front desk no one was in the room. The room itself was very small for a one bedroom. The bed was advertised as a queen but was more like a full. Very small. The photos online were from their two bedroom units and our one bedroom unit left something to be desired.

The location was great, just a short drive to Disney property which was ideal.

Stay 2 years ago was a better experience than this trip.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

My sheets were not clean from the person who stayed previously. Their hair was all over the sheets and pillows. We had a spider in the room. Also the floors were filthy, our 1 year old was walking barefoot after bath and her feet were black!

2 bedrooms with a full kitchen for a great price. The facility has a ton of amentities. Great for family fun.

Relaxing as always!
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

There's no restaurant at the resort. Just the marketplace where you can get snacks and other essentials

I have stayed at the resort many times. The staff are always friendly and the accommodations are perfect. The close proximity to restaurants and stores are a plus. Also being so close to all the parks and Disney Springs makes me return every year.

Definitely will be back!
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

All the speed bumps...but it's understandable why there are so many. A couple times we got turned around while walking, so maybe a few posted "you are here" maps would be great.

Beautiful! Lots of kids, but during the day they're all gone to Disney so you can relax by the pools. Loved the resort!

It was okay but not great. Location is the best feature.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Room should have been cleaner. The single bed was so smashed on one side that the one sleeping in it nearly rolled out all night. Carpet dirty. Doors dirty. Pillows stained profusely.

Excellent apartment perfect for exploring Orlando.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Having to go to reception to review DVD list - better if it was in the room or online. Some of the DVDs were scratched. They were replaced with an alternative but it would be good to have back ups.

Excellent facilities, spacious clean room, friendly staff and well located.

The property was extremely kid friendly.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

My room smelled like mildew the first night but the next morning I was contacted by staffed and offered a room change or for the carpets to be shampooed.

The property was extremely kid friendly. The beds were comfy. I brought my own iron but the room provided one.

Nice Stay & Play at Blue Tree Resort
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

The main issue I had was that room wasn't 100% clean. The bathroom had hair in the corners and stuck to the door stop. The room wasn't dusty and didn't have any weird smells. It actually smelled fresh and clean. The hair in the corners made me think that it had been mopped and these loose long strands of hair were left behind after being pushed around with the broom. Someone should inspect the rooms for cleanliness. Since this is a popular location with nice amenities and facilities you would want to make sure it's spotless.

Easy to locate. Staff was friendly. Location was good. Close to Sea World, Disney Springs and 15 mins or less from Universal Parks. Spacious 1 bedroom suite with full kitchen and pull out couch. I like the small patio off of the bedroom especially since it was screened it with 2 chairs and a small table. Kitchen included all of the equipment you need to cook and a blender.

Great for the price. Convenient location.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Some of the fixtures, furniture, and bedding is a bit outdated.

The concierge Bev was great. She allowed me to call her personal cellphone with questions. She even came in on her off day to greet my family and I. The price of at the resort was very reasonable. The full kitchen was amazing.

Ok stay
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

The sofa bed was horrible and we bought Disney tickets at the office and we spent half the day at the park trying to get them fixed!! It was a waste of time we will never buy Disney tickets from a third party again

The location and pools

I will never stay there again!
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

The ad said there was shuttle service to the parks, it didn't mention there was only one shuttle run to each park each day. FALSE ADVERTISING! The walls were paper thin, I felt like I was sharing my room with all the neighbors. The bathroom was filthy, under the toilet had not been cleaned since the place was built, there was mold growing under the soap dish.

The room layout was fine. The bed was fairly comfortable. The location was great. Kitchen was well stocked.

Grounds were pretty, facilities were nice.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Original room smelled strongly of mildew. Bathroom tub water temp controls were difficult to adjust

Grounds were pretty, facilities were nice. Lots of fun activities for kids and family to participate in throughout the day, including the organized games.

Magical stay ay Blue Tree Resort.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

Needed a few more pillows in my room. Not your fault, I just sleep with three pillows.

The location is fantastic, just one block from everything, including Lake Buena Vista Blvd. loved it!

It was okay, just okay.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Beds and sofas were very uncomfortable. Stains in the bathtubs. Paid for late check-out but still had a security officer banging on my door at 10 a.m. asking me to leave the property. Very unprofessional.

4.5
    Terrible experience.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

Despite my several requests sent by email to the hotel prior to my stay, the carpet and floor were very dirty and full of dust. I had already requested the hotel to have a special attention about that because my family and I are very allergic and I was also travelling with my baby and I had already read some bad reviews about the dusty rooms of the hotel. In additional, when we arrived at the room there was a big and flying cockroach, which emphasizes the dirty room. Finally, despite all our bad experience, in the check out we stayed half an hour after the checkout time and were charged a late checkout.

We enjoyed the pools and kitchen, too bad the room needed a deep shampoo and steam clean.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

The room smelled like mold and caused us respiratory issues from the moment we arrived until we left. The carpet was old and dirty and both bathrooms had mold in the tub/floor. Looks like flood damage or neglect.

Access to pools and kid entertainment on site.

To sum it up in one word - relaxing -
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

There isn't anything I did not like everything was perfect !

It was clean and quiet and extremely comfortable -- I was sorry I had to leave after three days !! The location is absolutely perfect -- The grocery stores and restaurants are right there and the resort is tucked away out of all the main traffic and cluster-- can't wait to book my next business trip there -

Good enough for the price
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Beds were not that comfortable,but good enough. The pillows were not that good either, and only had 2 pillows in the master bedroom. The main concern were the bathrooms which are very outdated and the tubs were a little rusted,(even though they were clean). The bath tub curtains were badly installed and gave the impression that were falling down. Renewing the bathrooms would improve greatly the experience.

Living room, dinning room, and the kitchen are large and nicely equipped. It had all that was needed to prepare breakfast . The TV is modern and have a good TV pack. Also it has a DVD player in case is required and the hotel rents movies. Parking was ample and is very close to the parks.

Overall it was a nice
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

The condo had a bit of a musty smell and the beds weren’t the most comfortable. There was some slight mold in the shower that would have easily been taken care of with a little bleach. My husband found someone’s pills from a previous stay by the couch in the living room.

The location was great, close to several restaurants and activities. The rooms were very spacious. The kitchen was nice and fully equipped. If staying for a week or longer it is perfect for making meals.

Great value!
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Great value! The condo was clean and had everything we needed. My kids loved the heated pool and hot tub. The pool was warm enough for them to swim in even though it was in the lower 50s outside.

Carpets were old and worn out.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

Carpets were old and worn out. Television in bedroom had blown speakers. Television in living room couldn’t tune into several stations and picture was blurry.

Great spacious and clean rooms with excelent facilities. Sofas and beds a little worned out.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

Sofas and bed where a little worned out, not really comfortable.

Very big rooms with a lot of sunlight and well cleaned. Good noise isolation. Sturdy construction and good quality materials. The facilities are excelent with several pools and parks to play around if you want to enjoy the resort. Location is very good with restaurants nearby and quiet by night.

Will not stay here again. The resort did not respond to any of the concerns that I mentioned above.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

There was mold in our room. We also found banana peels in one of the bedrooms on arrival. The staff collected our pool towels and brought us room towels in exchange, the problem was after we left they charged us for missing pool towels!

The pools and the location of the property were positives of this resort.

Unclean
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

I found hair in the shower, the bathroom was not super clean, and the cover had a horrible green stain that was tucked underneath the mattress, the shower pressure was extremely low.

The property was easy to locate and is a very large property. The pool was nice. Staff was friendly.

Average, not bad for the price.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

The pools close too early. After a full day of walking at Disney, it would be nice to relax in the spa. Magic Kingdom is open until 12:00, pools and spas close at 11:00.

I liked the multiple heated pools and spa.

There are barbeques grills on the site but resort staff...
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

There are barbeques grills on the site but resort staff apparently dont clean them . I was told to clean it myself without any cleaning tools . So how I'm supposed to do it?

Not the worst by a long way .
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Had to run the whole way back to reception as the room allocated hadn’t been cleaned took an age at reception everything there happened at a snails pace.

It was quite and pieceful but I think we were placed in a block that had very few rooms with guests.

Good value great service
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

there were pools very close to are room and the water was warm. Laundry room very clean as was the washing machines and dryers. Kitchen was excellent with all the kitchen accessories that you need.

OK place to sleep in.

The whole facility is a little shabby... we were on the 3rd floor and the elevator was far away. one of the stair cases had stairs of uneven height which is very dangerous. We were place at the very far end of the facility and were without a car so had to walk a lot to the front desk. One of the rooms had a very strong odor of cleaning materials in it and when asked to switch rooms and handle it in some other way, we got no response. one room was missing a toaster. some of the guests were very noisy into the late hours of the night. The shower head in one of the showers could not be set into a comfortable position. There are only very minimal soap and shampoo in the rooms

beds were comfortable it was nice to have an apartment and not just a room Good TV

We were only stayed for two nights, but were very pleased with your resort.

I think there should be an elevator in every building.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean. Beautiful place. Plan on going back.

Stay was good, private, quiet, close to restaurants, shopping, and disney.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Room very musty smelling, mold on bathroom wall.queen bed sheets were not changed from Previous people. No maid service while visiting unless you pay an extra fee.

A great stay at a lovely resort
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

As a suggestion, not a negative maybe some evening activities instead of daytime.

Great facilities with friendly staff. Should we ever return to Florida, we would definitely book again.

Very unpleased with my visit here at your resort.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

Very unpleased with my visit here at your resort. Upon check-in I requested additional towels/washcloths, and was told by a gentleman at Guest services that I would receive them shortly. After an hour passed I called Guest services once again and was then informed by a young lady that housekeeping had already left for the evening, and that I would have to come to the front office to pick them up. Having said that, since my family and I were already settled in, I decided to wait until morning to call back and request said items. Around 9am the next morning I called Guest services and requested towels once again, and was then informed that towels are only given/exchanged out on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but we checked in on Friday. After going back and forth with the lady, she advised me that housekeeping would bring a small amount to my room. After almost 2 hours had passed I then went to the front desk and requested towels once again, and the lady I had spoken with on the phone previously (as she informed me that it was in fact her that I spoke to) went to get towels. If guests are only permitted a certain number of towels/ wash cloths, then your company may need to enforce a "bring your own towel policy!" With that in addition to the hair clip found in the bed I would say that this is our last stay here! Very, very unsatisfied!!

Our stay was excellent!
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

We loved everything about the property. The location and amenities were great. It is a family oriented peaceful place to stay. My family and I loved it!

Outstanding Resort!
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

The two-bedroom suites were really spacious and the Kitchen area was up to date. The resort as whole was very nice and family friendly. Close to Grocery stores and dining opportunities. The pools were very nice and not over crowded. I would recommend this resort to anyone and me and my family will be returning in the future!

Okay but needs some updates
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

the bathrooms were outdated they were to small, not very accessible for people with bad knees. Paint was falling off the ceiling in the master bathroom. Room had a smoky smell when we can in not very good ventilation, and to be able to spend time outside on the patio it was only really big enough for one person. Maybe a very updates would be great.

the location of all the pools were so close to rooms that not any one pool was crowded. Front desk was right on things when you called to grab extra towels or trash bags or even something was wrong with the room they sent maintenance right away.

I liked the location and the fact that the room had a...
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

I thought the room would be a little larger and the sofa couch was a little uncomfortable for two but aincenit was just my son he was able to lay diagonal to stay comfortable. Also the colors of the outside or the building should be a little more inviting not so drab.

I liked the location and the fact that the room had a kitchen. Though we didn't use the pool and activities that were available it was nice to see that they had entertainment for the younger kids.

Nice, but more comfortable beds, please.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Beds are way too firm. TV in master is tiny. You can hear when people in neighboring units used the bathroom. Staff was very friendly and helpful but immediately pushed a time-share presentation (which we declined).

Nicely appointed. Kitchen very nice. Convenient to restaurants.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Had a nice time
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Main bedroom bed was the worst I've ever laid on, the bathroom door main bathroom didn't close the latch was loose. You had to pick the door up to close it. HBO was horrible reception like satellite was interrupted. I think shuttle service needs to be adjusted we only used it the first day. We drove the other two so we didn't have to miss the last pick up. The main toilet was very loud when you flush.

It was good.

Location is very good, close to See World, Disney World etc.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Room's carpet was in a very bad condition. Our baby clothes was stain after just 15 minutes in a room. We asked to clean it up. Bathtub was very old and you could noticed rust on it. Elevator didn't worked for one day.

Location is very good, close to See World, Disney World etc. You could use the bus in a hotel to get to the all attractions nearby.

Very convenient for family vacation
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

The pullout sofa bed mattress uncomfortable.

Activities: volleyball, water-volleyball, frisbee golf, basketball, tennis, putt-putt golf course and daily planned activities if taking a break from the parks. Kitchen well equipped and outdoor grills in common areas maintained daily.

The concept of the room, open concept and bathroom separate...
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Booking.com didn't process my payment to the hotel, I had to wait over 1 hour to Check in at 2 am after 22 hours of travel time, the hotel make me call booking.com to request the payment confirmation for them

The concept of the room, open concept and bathroom separate form each room

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Good value, comfortable and overall a good resort
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

The bed was very firm, but that's not a complaint. The only problem was it was squeaky and noisy when anyone moved. Otherwise everything else was great.

It was great that it was an apartment style unit with full kitchen facilities including dishwasher. Loved the walk in wardrobe and space in general after using hotels for the earlier part of our holiday. We had a ground floor unit close to a pool, and at night with double glazing everything was quiet, so we slept well. Also the concierge was helpful getting our tickets to Disneyworld sorted. We can't remember his name - but he was great! We either used the shuttle service to Disney or Uber.

Staff manners.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

What I did not like (and I look forward stating it before booking.com through the proper channel) was that the booking.com room description did not reflect the actual room and facilities as they were offered (and booked) in the booking.com web page. On arrival and after checked in, we felt somewhat disappointed and, in some extent, deceived. We moved to a different room but it did not match the published characteristics either. We did enjoy our accomodations, but they were not what was originally offered and upon which we decided to book.

Staff manners. Good disposition to solve problems. Frankness and friendliness.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Best resort
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

I loved everything about this resort. Staff was extremely helpful, the rooms where nice and clean and it's kid safe/friendly. My daughter loved it and we also had all of the appliances needed for cooking. Being located 6 minutes away from a Walmart super center was also a plus. I'm currently planning my second trip this year to this resort.

Ok place for the money. Could be cleaner & staff more friendly
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Staff was rude. Floor left our feet black; had to wear shoes in room. 2 hottubs onsite; 1 was closed for several days which lead to unavailability of use due to the whole complex had to share that 1 hottub. Hair found in sheets upon check in; I was brought sheets to change bed myself!

Location, other guests were friendly, kiddie pool

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Ok for the price I guess
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

There was an extra charge for house keeping during your stay. The pull out bed was horrible, it made all sorts of noises. The person that checked me in was very dry.

The pool was located near the room. The Disney parks were relatively close.

Great stay!! Friendly staff! Nice accommodations!!!
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Renovations dumpster near us..but was pretty quiet during stay! Wish our balcony was bigger! Overall great stay and very friendly staff!!!

Location, parking, room accommodations, four pools.. never crowded! Just enough space for my family of four!! Two teenagers who played basketball, swam in pool and played putt-putt golf! Plenty to do!!

Loved our stay!
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

Check out time. It was at 10am. And to stay an hour later needed to pay $35 more. It would be a good idea to have it at noon time.

It was an overall rate of excellent. The staff. Check in. Check out. Were all great. Pools were all nice. Game room and mini golf were nice ways to pass time. The room was perfect. Clean and spacious. They provided everything a kitchen needs to accommodate your stay! Location was perfect. We were close to everything! Just one lil thing that would of made it even better. Check out time was to early but otherwise it was a very very pleasant experience

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

There was no washing machine( laundry) in the two rooms lux.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

There was no washing machine( laundry) in the two rooms lux. It was in standout room, but was absent in double-room lux, where usually live more people.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Lovely family resort perfect for getting away from Disney madness
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

Some half assed fixes in the room.

Well maintained grounds, multiple heated pools and hot tubs. Great space for even our larger family in a two bedroom suite. Kitchen facilities were amazing - even included a juicer! Lots of activities for kids and adults to do on your own. Quiet. Short driving distance to a huge array of restaurants, a grocery store, pharmacy etc. Super convenient for Disney! We would definitely stay again. This resort is well above and beyond anything similar price wise on Disney grounds.

Great Value for a large family going to Disney on a budget!
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

It was a great option for our family of 6. We got the 2 bedroom executive suite. Slept 6 comfortably, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen! Couldn't ask for more! Clean, spacious, close to Disney, friendly staff. Would stay here again.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Absolutely amazing
    • Executive One-Bedroom Suite

It's absolutely amazing I highly recommend it for anyone come down here to visit and stay in this place words doesn't so it's absolutely amazing

Great option in Orlando
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

The apartment could have been cleaned every 2/3 days instead of every 4/5 days. Pool is nice but not fantastic.

Great location. 10/15 minutes to all the parks (Disney, Universal and Sea World). Excellent neighborhood. The apartment was very comfortable. Very good cost-benefit. Would return in the future.

Everything was amazing.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

We had no complaints other than we didn't get to check in at the check-in time. We arrived rather early, and was pre-checked in, but still didn't get in until almost an hour past check in time. On the last night, after 3 days at the parks, we were going to order in after seeing a brochure that was provided by the Resort, only to find out that their so called 150 choices of restaurants were not available for our resort. A little frustrating when we had to order from Dominos.

Everything was amazing. Rooms were roomy and clean. Staff was friendly.

Not worth the Money
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

the beds were Very uncomfortable, like sleeping on cardboard or poster board , and loud ....every time you turned/rolled over it made noise, .. worse was we had No Hot Water in our building, one person said they had a broken water line , another clerk said the circuit breaker for that building keeps popping off after a few hours...... Whatever the reason we had no hot water for showers but once in 2 days, heating water for a sponge bath before and after a day at Sea-world just wasn't enough, this old man needs the heat a shower provides to make my old bones happy and have me feeling clean. .............. Paid way too much to be so uncomfortable

the actual suite was set up real nice, kitchen dining rm/ living rm, with 2 bedrooms/ 2 baths. one bedroom had a double bed and a 2nd bedroom 2 twin beds, overall cute little apartment

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Great 3-night stay
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite

The only thing I can think of to make it a better stay is if their shuttle to Universal ran more times.

Everything was great. There were 5 of us, and we had plenty of room. The A/C went out, but it was fixed immediately