Reviews of Broadway Hotel & Hostel 2 stars

230 West 101 Street, Upper West Side, New York, NY 10025, USA

#372 of 415 hotels in New York

Based on 3321 hostel reviews

The other room we rented was not like in the pictures, smelled weird and the thing I didn’t like was I was not told before hand that somebody 21 and older had to stay at that room and hat kids were not allowed to be by themselves, bathrooms were not clean and we stayed in the 7th floor and the elevator was not working .... so all 7 of us needed up sleeping in the bigger room with 2 beds and didn’t used the room that smelled weird .... just not happy with our stay there

I reserved two rooms and the one with two beds was not bad the room was cute

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Shared Bathroom

It was our second time staying here and it is always a pleasure. Location is amazing, close to a couple of metro stops (103st, 96st) and easy to navigate. The communal kitchen gives a sense of belonging and there is always someone to speak to.

• Two beds in Dormitory Room

The elevators were not working - BIG BOMBER; we were assigned to the 6th floor Thete should have been a heads up through email. By not doing so, management took away our option to decide whether to istay In your facility or not. You acted in bad faith. We are seniors and we fellt “manipulated.” We should be compensated for the discomfort of going up and down the stairs.

The staff was. very nice and helpful; to compensate for the non-working elevators.

• Single Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

No special comfort, just a place where to sleep.

The location is superb, right 100 yards from the subway station and very close to Central Park. The value fir the money is incomparable. Small but very cute room, with no comforts but awesome for travelers who want to enjoy the city. VERY CLEAN AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Shared Bathroom

They dont tell you about the elevator and they give you a seventh floor room, without elevator

When yoo ask for cancelling because helth problems to get to the 7th floor

• Twin Room with Private Bathroom

The facilities (outside of our room) should be renovated. Needs elevator.

Staff was very helpful and they upgraded our room to double room with double beds (private bathroom). The room itself was quite comfortable.

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The pack-rat guy in next room who smoked & had 2 cats....the dark painted walls in 1st room..the huge cockroaches in shared bath... I put EVERYTHING of mine in zip-lock plastic bags, no closet, no lamp (all 1st room).

Most of staff were friendly, helpful. One upgraded us after we requested it after 2 nites. This room was painted light blue-green, had no rug, clean floors, an ikea portable closet, a lamp by bed.

• Single Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

ALL. It's not worth what it looks like, it's very expensive for the service they provide

Your hostel is very expensive, you never know who is going to sleep with you and it is wrong. I went to my room and found a backpack there. I met my partner at 2:00 AM when he arrived and woke me up. There is an elevator, but it doesn't work so I had to climb 6 floors with my backpack. Be careful that there are more flats. The floor was dirty and you don't get thick sheets for the cold

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Internet connection sucked!, no elevator! poor room and bathrooms, no wram water in the room, very laud nad nosiy room, very uncomfortable beds, dirty and stinky carpet

• Double Room with Bathroom

The elevator was broken, but they quickly relocated me to second floor.

Clean, better than a great staff, wonderful folks. Very close to #1 redline subway at 103rd St a few steps from Broadway.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Shared Bathroom

The elevators out of services. The custumers bathroom at waiting room is too small.

Excelent employees, kind people. Everything was clean. Rooms are comfortable. Good location, 2 train station near (96 & 103). Shops and restaurants nearby.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Shared Bathroom

- The wifi was quite slow - There was no wardrobe, hangers or even hooks in the room. So it was quite difficult to even hang the towels to let them dry

- Very friendly staff - Good location in the Upper West Side - Very clean - In the private room, the towels, soap, linens are provided

• Double Room with Bathroom

Bad musky smell on carpet to room, needs replacing desperately. No working lift. Place desperate for a repaint/new carpets really. Advertising photos must be old - makes place look nicer than it actually is.

Price low for NY - but it showed tbh shared communal kitchen. Staff were friendly.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Shared Bathroom

Very unpleasant experience before our check in as we asked whether we could leave our luggages there for 1-2 days and we were told yes free of charge through the booking app - once we got there there was a very rude lady standing at the reception who did not wanna hear about the booking app messaging and said it was not true what we were told so we had to pay 6 dollars for the storage. There is no functioning elevator and we were given a room at the 6th floor so you can imagine going up and down with big luggages; noisy room due to the air conditioning whole in the window, our room was facing the main road and it was veeery noisy at night; no rack in the roon to hang your clothes.

Clean room

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The rooms on higher floors are awful, too small and no furniture. The reality doesnt match the pictures. The window was broken in one of the rooms. Reception girls at night shift are neither friendly no helpful.

Good location not far from the subway, nice reception girls at day shift, clean bathrooms

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

I was very disappointed.. Hotel room and showers were dirty.. And there was a weird halfnaked lady with cat living next to our room🙄 And room was very small and AC was really laud. We can't sleep.

good location

• Two beds in Dormitory Room

They gave us a room at the 6th floor and the elevator was broken, we discover it at the reception and fortunately we are young and we could climb the stairs by our own. After one night the WiFi stopped working, we called the reception couple of times during the next days and we got back the same answer:” come downstairs, the signal is stronger” (6 floors down and up by foot so). If something is not working it has to be notified before arriving otherwise you pay for a service you don’t receive. By the way, the staff was helpful and friendly even on these issues.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Shared Bathroom

Receptionists very disorganised and disengaged. Not very helpful and unapologetic about the fact that the elevator was broken. We were put on the top floor (with children) with steep stairs and no aircon in the halls. It was 14 flights up and I'm glad we were just there for 1 night. There were dead cockroaches on the stairs which my daughter didn't want to pass. The bathrooms were not clean so we couldn't shower. We really needed to after travel and climbing up and down the stairs in the heat! Was really awful and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Location was ok. Nice food shop nearby. Area was quite quiet. Door staff friendly and helpful.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Shared Bathroom

the elevator is not working and we have to take the stairs everyday and our room is in the 6th floor!

it was just a few mins walk to the subway which is fantastic!

• Two beds in Dormitory Room

The elevator didn't work (4 flights of stairs after a night out in heels 😩). The room had a smell like the carpet needed to be cleaned.There were never any paper towels to dry my hands in the bathroom closest to my room, but there were a lot of bathrooms available. The mattress on the twin beds were thin and uncomfortable, the bed skirts were so dingy white. The towels were a dingy white too (glad I brought my own😬).

The staff was great! It was clean-ish. I bought two beds and was surprised that it was only my daughter and I in the room so that was great, when the description was dorm style it's usually bunk beds and several others in the room.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Shared Bathroom

shared bathroom and bathroom is similar to that in subway station.

good location, near the subway neighborhood is good, near many grocery shops and restaurant and bar there is a kitchen and living room in the first floor big room comfortable bed

• Double Room with Bathroom

The staff is very kind and friendly, she helped me a lot and answered all my questions very fast. The room was very clean, the bathroom is shared but this is not a problem, it is also very clean. The bed is very comfortable. I really like the place.

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

We got a room in the 7th floor with no elevator. The conditions of the room and the toilet were awful. All the furniture is at least 20 to 30 years old and in very bad conditions. Beds were small and extremely uncomfortable. All the building was extremely old and worn out. Definitely one of the worst place I have ever been in my life.

Good Location, the staff was helpful and available at all times.

The lift didn't work and our room was on the 6th floor though the staff offered to carry our luggage up the stairs.

The location was great for walking to Central Park.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Shared Bathroom

The room we had had poor lighting, little amount of power outlets and an absolute lack of basic ambiance. No warm lighting unit or even hotel art of such. Basic of basic. The bed had a blanket instead of a duvet type of sheeting, personaly I don’t like that. However all was clean! No doubt about that. So being in Manhattan for that price, comes with a price I guess

The staff is super friendly and helpfull in anyway. They even offered to move their car so we could park ours. That was not nessecary because a parking garage they work with was only 23 dollar per night. So they have a solution for everything. From the hotel in minutes in Central Park and within 15 minutes from the Island by car, Washington bridge, even in rush hour.

• Twin Room with Private Bathroom

Unfortunately, the elevator was out. It is a very old building. They put us on a lower floor to make it easier, and the young men carried the luggage.

Everyone was helpful and efficient. The desk staff and many young men at the door went out of their way to be helpful. There is a comfortable gathering space downstairs.

• Double Room with Bathroom

Building needs a lot of care and updates. Elevator did not work and if it had, based on the condition I witnessed, I would have taken the steps anyway. Bathroom electrical socket did not work and heat was not possible although cold from the rain. It was controlled. Seven tv channels. No phone.

service and location for Harlem impeccable.Staff made sure I noticed elevator wqs out of service and offered room on 4th versus 7th floor although that meant having different bed type.

• Single Bed in Female Dormitory Room

Elevator was broken during my stay and it's tall building, it was quite uncomfortable. Also light in my room didn't work one night. Air conditioning was loud and smelly, but I couldn't open a window. Price was very low for the location though.

It's cheap and close to Central Park. There is fridge and kitchenette available in common area.

• Double Room with Bathroom

The elevator was broken the entire time that we were there. Our room was on the 7th floor. It was not a pleasant climb every day since the stairs are narrow with no window. According to the staff it has been broken for weeks and there was no indication of it on the website when we booked it. False advertisement. We stayed for six days and didn't see anyone fixing the elevator. The double room w/bathroom that I booked also looks nothing like the photo. Not worth the price we paid.

Good location.

• Double Room with Bathroom

They failed to give us the room we booked and payed for. Theres no elevator, and we had to go all the way up to 7th floor. Does not correspond to the photos. All old and rusty.

Close to subway.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Shared Bathroom

These are things that we don't like: no elevator and the hallway is very smelly! Bathtub couldn't get drained and water is under your feet when taking shower! All the beddings are in poor conditions! Wiill not stay here next time!

Location! Near subway station!

Nothing really...

I like its location. It is convenient and you can reach anywhere easily but not close to the crazy streets. Staff were great and friendly. The only problem which wasn't my problem because staff carried my luggage was that the elevator was broken.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Shared Bathroom

I didn’t like the fact that my bathroom was not in the room like the internet web page shows

Not really it was not what I expected, the internet gave false advertisement

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Shared Bathroom

Elevator is not working. We stayed for 12 days and our room was at the 6th floor. Everyday we had to face the troubles of using the stairs.

Comfy room and spacious

- lift out of order (we were on the 6th floor) - no hanger or clothes hanger

- close to the center (96 st. - red line metro) - Central park is just 5 min. by walk - a lot of restaurants and a good supermarket (on Broadway st. towards the center) - good price

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Shared Bathroom

That there was no air conditioner in our room,the elevator was out of order and we had to walk up/down 7 flights of stairs to a hot room with that had only 1 window and ceiling fan .we had to practily beg for soap,towels,toilet tissue the mattresses were thin and lumpy you could feel the box spring , our door didnt latch and they still use regular keys so we had to keep the deadbolt locked since door wouldn't latch and they only had one key so we had to coordinate among our group

That it was in new york ,within a subway ride to anywhere we we're going.

See above

Place need bit more attention, our room was very noisy had an extractor fan on most of time so made very diff to sleep, bed ok but very firm, think could have had just tea & coffee supplied, needed to do bit more cleaning around and stairs. Didn’t really affect us but elevator broken for the whole week we were there Liked staff friendly. & location fine lots eating places all over the place were we were.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Shared Bathroom

The elevator wasn't working during my stay. Could use a bigger refrigerator in the common area.

I liked that they cleaned the shared bathrooms, hallway and rooms every day. I liked the common area for relaxing and eating your own food. The employees were very kind.

• Double Room with Bathroom

The elevator was not working, and the room was on the 7th floor.

We didn’t had to take our luggage 7 floors up because staff brings them up to our room. It has free WiFi, and it’s close to a subway stop. The rooms are always tidy.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Shared Bathroom

The staff was so rude, especially the young black women. She acted like she’s a boss and she had no care to customers.

Just about 3 miles from Time Square.

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

The elevator was broken, and we were at the 6th floor, which at then end of a long day of walking around the city is not very appealing. The room was very hot, we only had a ceiling fan and a heater, and, it was 90 degrees during the day. If we opened the windows, the noise from the streets were quite loud. The walls were also a bit thin, we could hear our neighbors in the next room doing stuff.

Location was great. It was close to the 103 St Subway No 1. Also bus stops for bus M104 that goes Times Square. There's a nearby 24hr supermarket and good coffee. Also it just takes a few minutes walk to Central Park, Columbia, St. John's. The room was clean, toiletries and towels were provided. There's a kitchen area with a microwave, plastic utensils, TVs and an AC!

Elevator wasn't working. The staff was a bit cold and the customer services treatment was not the same to everybody. There was no eye contact. Customer service should be given the same and high quality to everybody, no matter the nationality. That's why in the Caribbean the customer services towards tourist is much better, because they depend on tourism. In my case I notices the difference between nationalities. My first language is Spanish, but I was treated in a very cold manner or shyness sometimes, than the people that spoke French as their first language. I was disappointed because of that. To give you and an example: I was in the lobby waiting for the right time to check in, since I was early. They took my luggage (that was very nice) so I won't have to worry about it, until the time for check in. I was in the lobby looking in one of the city maps, and it was obvious I had some trouble understanding it, specially when it comes to the trains (since in Puerto Rico, we don't have that type of trains). Well, the think is that nobody offer me help. I had to call a friend and sent her my location and she explain to me how to use google map and how to understand the differents train colors and black dots, and what it meant. In the process the front desk lady was talking with one of the latin staff members (a male), which by his accent, i believe he is Dominican. They were talking about work, and another staff lady came in to the front desk (another latin staff member) and the three of them were talking about everything, but none of them, notices me and offer me help or even, the option to go to the common room, since she already checked my reservation and verified it was paid and completed. See, what I am trying to say is that details count, specially in the hotel and tourist industry.

Was a center location

• Single Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

Elevator was broken, so we had to carry out luggage’s all the day to fifth floor; also not the best when your tired from a day of traveling. Some of the workers were rude and unprofessional. Bed was stiff and doors don’t close unless you lock it.

They provide towels

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

First of all I was in the 7th floor and the internet connection sucks. Second the all hostel was an old building so as the room too. The sound from the other rooms was too loud (you know what I mean). Also when I was there the elevator stopped working (I was in the 7th) and for 3 days I was using the stairs. And for the end on the 3rd day of the stay something in the hostel cutch up fire and the fire alarm never worked; the fire workers and the smoke woke us up...

They clean the room everyday

• Two beds in Dormitory Room

The elevator was broken we had to walk up 6 flights of stairs, they wanted to charge us $4 to leave our bags there for an hour while we got breakfast. Poor kitchen facilities only one small fridge.

• Twin Room with Private Bathroom

It's not like the one in photos. The elevator was not working and we had to walk from 6th floor to lobby and not even a telephone facility to contact front desk

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

The elevator was out. Even though the doormen carried our luggage up the stairs it was difficult to navigate the stairs after a long day of walking. It also looked as though the elevator had been out for quite some time.

The hotel was very clean and was kept up nicely

• Single Bed in Female Dormitory Room

bathrooms aren't very clean, I don't know her name, she's African American was quite rude, snippety. not good for business.

the dorms have only two beds

• Double Room with Bathroom

Is not clean hotel bathroom was dirty since we made check in and they never cleaned it, they put us in a different room than the one in booking(2 small beds when we paid for 1 double) and They didn't care we called booking and they fixed it for us. Power outlets in the room didn't worked 2 nights. Is also a hostel so you we had noisy neighbors.

Location isn't bad and you can feel the real ny in the neighborhood

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

everything needed to be redone, heating and cooling you can’t control, the place does not look like the pictures.. very disappointed.. payed way to much for what i got

the location

• Single Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

Nothing to add. Loved it!

House staff were friendly, cheerful, and helpful. Great location on Upper West Side near metro stop. Common area with kitchenette helps the economy traveler reduce costs of eating while being conducive to meeting a host of international travelers and relaxing. Doorman greets and adds sense of security.

• Two beds in Dormitory Room

There's no smoking area. My friend smoked at the porch and they charge him 150$ fine. Also the elevator was very slow and old so I used it mostly when I went upstairs.

There's a kitchen downstairs very comfy and tidy. There's also a couch with tv so can choose to sit and eat there as well.

• Two beds in Dormitory Room

The elevator was slow and small, 3 people at most could fit. The doors to the floor were heavy and loud, whenver someone opened them carelessly they would slam loudly at all hours of the night. The walls were thin, which made it impossible to fully sleep when people on my floor were allowed to yell, gaffaw, and scream bloody murder at inappropriate times of the night. The staff were notified but did nothing to resolve the issue.

Being close to central park and times square.

• Double Room with Bathroom

When we checked in we were given a hard time because we had New York State IDs. Then a maid walked in to our room unannounced while we were dressing.

Nice room

• Two beds in Dormitory Room

Well, I do not have any dislikes about my stay, much cleaner than I'd thought, vary clean in fact. I will make return visits. Thank you vary much, Peter, Virginia,

The reasonableness for price, and quality, helpfulness of staff. Going to go back soon.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Shared Bathroom

On the 7th floor you would have to flush the toilet a couple times before the toilet paper went down and the elevator was slow, but those are things that didn't bother me too much. It is an old building so these things seem pretty normal.

Definitely recommended this place. I loved how close this hotel was from everything. It was very clean and I loved its character and charm. Such a great touch that there is a door man waiting for you everytime you leave and return to the location. This was a short couple minute walk to the subway and only 15 mintues to downtown. There is New York style pizza right down the street, a delicious bagel shop, and a drugstore for basic needs. It was also wonderful they could get us booked last minute and accommodate our needs.

• Two beds in Dormitory Room

The pictures don’t necessary show what the rooms look like.

The location was awesome! The stuff was super easy to check in with and made the check out process super quick and easy. I liked that there was a sink in the room.

• Twin Room with Private Bathroom

The place doesn't work for families,doesnt look any close to the pictures in the website,the elevator was really small,theres no hot water,it took like 20 minutes to go to times square,it was a very bad experience!

The only good thing about my experience was Jessica,she was nice and really cares about the costumers

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Shared Bathroom

for 4 nights every night, there were people, kids running around and making noise at 3am and 4am - Laughing, sitting in wall ways and not respecting anyone else that needed to sleep. When you trying to sleep. No notices making people aware to shut the hell up during certain hours. People just don't care. Sleep is important when travelling, especially with 3 little kids.

It was central

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Metro Diner a few doors down, but literally nothing else

It is noisy, being on a main road, and in a thin walled building, but this is sort of expected for a NYC hotel. What was unexpected was how cold the room was. It was freezing cold, there was a space heater in the room, but it was very noisy to run, and when it was on it would dim the lights. Never had a more cold nights sleep. Would not return

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

I missed some carpets in the bathroom and a stove in kitchen.

The room was better than we expected. It was really clean (bathrooms, hallways and the bedroom). The sink inside the bedroom is very important when you have shared bathrooms.

• Single Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

Staff was edgy. Made up "rules" about how long I could stay there that were not diclosed initially or explained prior anywhere else.

Great location. Clean

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

There are no chairs or hangs to leave our clothes. We have to drop everything on the floor!! The bed was plastic-noisy. Uncomfortable.

The living room is very nice. Staff is very simpathetic

• Single Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

The bathrooms could be much cleaner. Doesn't offer any amenities like coffee or tea. This is minor but would make this hostel stand out if they offered it. Rooms are on the smaller side but this is Manhattan.

Amazing location and great common room. The beds were super comfortable for a hostel. Great front desk staff and they make your bed daily!

• Double Room with Bathroom

Wifi was the only thing i would complaing about it was not the best. one day it would work the next it wouldnt and sometimes the morning it would work and the night it wouldnt or vice versa it was not consistent. but honestly i was there for three days and only spent time in my room when i woke and to take a shower and sleep. i had things to do in the city so again very minor inconvenience. and wifi worked perfectly on my phone just not my computer.

Everything was overall nice. The shower was honestly my favorite part as it was an ceiling shower head with amazing pressure (better than my own home). it was cozy. Staff was helpful and friendly and there were nice handy men to open the doors for you and help you with your luggage. Location is perfect close to the 1 train with food, banks, and shopping nearby. would definitely stay again!

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

-Wifi was terrible. Spent two hours to get it working and it worked for about 5 minutes. Finally I ran to the nearest subway for public free wifi. -The heater is making awful noises, but if you turn it off, you'll freeze. The electric heater did not work. -The bed is squeaking. If there's more than one person - every time the other one moves, you'll wake up.

Really great location and affordable. If you're on a budget, it's quite OK. At least you can go straight for sightseeing.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Shared Bathroom

Quite noisy (but that's NYC!), not the cleanest. Quite far up the city, so depending on were you're going, be ready for a few minutes on the subway.

Place was easy to find, we got upgraded to a room with our own bathroom which was nice. Beds were comfy. Staff was supernice.

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

My room was in a very smelly floor. I noticed that there were people living in the rooms. Some of them had pets. The carpet in my room was old and very dusty. The bed was unstable and crooked.

The location is good and gives easy access to the subway. It is easy to get there from LaGuardia.

• Twin Room with Private Bathroom

It is advertised as a hostel/hotel so don’t go expecting a top class hotel. Excellent value for money.

The beds were very comfy. It was extremely clean. The staff were very friendly. The reception was always manned. There are good diners close by. Maccas, Walgreens, Starbucks, urban outfitters. A couple of blocks to the subway. Walking distance to Central Park.

• Double Room with Bathroom

This is a run-down building and everything about my stay was depressing/disappointing. The room (single room with private bath) was dirty and very much in need of renovation. The bathroom had no hot water, the cold faucet in the tub was broken, and the hair-dryer didn't work. (To be fair, at least the staff quickly sent up a replacement). Also, the walls are paper-thin and all night long I heard doors slamming, noisy guests, etc. It was impossible to sleep. I do not recommend this place -- even if you are on a tight budget, try elsewhere.

The staff were responsive when I requested a replacement hair-dryer (the one in the bathroom was broken)

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

It seemed as if the photos supplied were taken in the 1920s and no upkeep has taken place since.

Nothing like the photos. Location is great. No real positive other than that.

• Double Room with Bathroom

This hostel overcame my expectations. I have to admit I was doubtful because the price was lower than many of other hotels in NYC. But we spent a nice week in a double bedroom with private bathroom. I appreciated that the room was in a perfect status every day, and with fresh towels every day. Bed was comfortable and the temperature inside was OK even though outside was quite cold. Free WiFi also was a positive mark (even though some times was quite slow, but overall was nice). From the Upper West Side you can easily access the main spots in the city and the neighbourhood is plenty of restaurants and cafeterias :)

• Queen Room with Shared Bathroom

Very noisy environment (street and rooms next door) but this is the price you pay for a great location! No cupboard for hanging clothes. No breakfast onsite available.

Perfect location to start a city trip in NY. Red line metro (1,2,3) going downtown directly accessible. Very friendly staff at reception etc. Central park in walking distance, all other sightseeing points reachable with subway. We had a bedroom with shared bathroom. Very clean facilities everywhere. In our room something was broken on the third day, the facility manager directly checked and repaired immediately. Good service! Bakery directly on the opposite provides good breakfast for a reasonable price.

• Double Room with Bathroom

It is cozy, but worth the rate paid, especially for the location

I’ll the location was great for the price and location it was perfect, it is a bit older and cozier but great staff and assistance made it worth while

• Single Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room

The woman the door over from me literally continuously pooped on the floor throughout the halls and in the bathroom and left it there, maintenance did not clean it properly, if at all. The beds, sheets, blankets had hair all over them.

The employees and doorman were very helpful and kind.

Browse Broadway Hotel & Hostel traveller photo gallery