Reviews of Sheraton Broadway Plantation 3 stars

3301 Robert M. Grissom Parkway, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, USA

#4 of 279 hotels in Myrtle Beach

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Appreciate having the two bedrooms.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

We had a large water bug as well as little worms and the maintenance guy was not able to get the bug so we dealt with that the whole time we were there. Please check your rooms the next time for bugs or spray before the next person comes so they won’t have any extra visitors on their vacation.

It was a roomy place

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Loved it!! Was like home away from home!!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The only thing i didnt care for was the smell on the elevator. We weren't aware of the hotel being pet friendly, which is great, but we weren’t prepared for that smell. But taking the steps up 2 flights wasn’t bad.

Omg!!! The whole experience was beautiful!! I thank you all for the great hospitality, especially Becky, the fact of the upgrade being avail for us was great!! Hats off to the concierge as well! The beds were comfortable, the bathrooms were very spacious and gorgeous, and we loved the fact it had a washer and dryer, all utensils, cups, plates, pots...wow!! But what really got us was the screened in porch! Also the location was great and close to everything and everywhere we needed to get to! Will be back soon!

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Love everything every bit of it

Everything was god

I like the scrutiny because I was able to leave my bike and trailer out all night it’s clean it nice loved it will be stay there again soon maybe in October

Didn't enjoy the accomodations as much I did during my very first visit.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

This particular stay at the resort wasn't as satisfactory as the first. First, the room was extremely small for the 5 of us (2 adults, 3 kids). The washer broke. Had to get maintenance to replace switch. Ran out of towels because of this and the front desk didn't want to give us anymore. The room had a musky smell to it as well. I enjoyed the first stay I had back in March of 2018 versus this last stay.

I love the location. It's centroid to all the places that the family enjoys visiting. The kids love the pool area.

Sight and seeing the kid enjoy them self
    • One-Bedroom Villa

My room the bed were two small for two people my husvand and i were so uncomfortable my room smell like urine they were sopost to send some one to dry clean it they never came Fleas were in that room also I have asthma And I think a dog were in there and i had Allergic reaction this stay was good at all i Requested a king bed didnt get it they say only if i pay more money

Sight and seeing the kid enjoy them self

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The location and the facility was very nice.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

It was difficult getting clean towels. I had to ask for clean towels and they bought up a garbage bag full of large towels and left it at the door.

The location and the facility was very nice.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Great location not very clean
    • One-Bedroom Villa

There really was no cleaning service. If you wanted clean towels or anything else you needed to go to front desk and ask for it. This could sometimes take several hours to receive.

The location was great.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Clean, great pool, and lots of things to do.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

I was charged twice on my debit card, which made me unable to spend money for a day, staff wasn't much help.

Clean, great pool, and lots of things to do...

Beautiful property!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The only disappointment we found, was the bar/kitchen at the pool was not open as stated.

Beautiful property! It accommodated my family of 7 perfectly! Clean and great amenities! Bonus... near the beach without the chaos! And right next to Brodway at the beach!!

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

I like the amenities and the pool.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The cleanliness of the villas was poor. They only came once to clean and we have to ask for it. It seems the cleaning crew never knew what room was already cleaned and which wasn’t. It would also been great if the have more eating options at the hotel. They only have a bar by the pools area which open at 8 and closes at 8 pm.

I like the amenities and the pool. The Splash cove was great for my little daughter despite the water being a little bid cold. The drinks at the bar were excellent but cannot said the same about the food.

If you've been before, don't expect the same quality as in years past. Reconsider.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

I was very disappointed in the condition of the rooms; I had stayed 3 years ago and there was a significant decline in quality / cleanliness. Several of the electrical outlets did not work. The bathtub, shower, and floors were not cleaned properly (upon our arrival, there were hairs and a film in the bathtub, a blue substance on the shower wall, a large piece of yard waste beside the living room couch, and a cigarette on the bedroom floor (we're not smokers), as well as a sock on the floor in the laundry closet. The carpeting in the living room was unraveling and was a tripping hazard when coming from the kitchen area. The refrigerator was barely cool, even when turned to the coldest setting. With the one-bedroom unit, there is no balcony (or way to open windows), so the room is mostly good for sleep. In addition, there is no oven, which is a bummer. I was also disappointed in the lifeguards located in the kid pool area; they weren't attentive, often talking to each other or looking at their laps) and could be heard using inappropriate language on multiple occasions.

The concept of having a condo with a pool onsite and shopping close was nice.

Our stay was relaxing, enjoyable, absolutely incredible! Can not wait to visit again!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

I will rent a car the next time I visit. Although the location of the property is centrally located between shopping and the beach you still need transportation and a car would be more ideal, we took a taxi every time we left the property. Unless there was a shuttle to specific popular places, i.e. Broadway, the beach, the grocery store.

The pool area is breathtaking and comfortable. There are plenty of seating options, it is very clean and well taken care of. I would return to this facitity for the pool especially.

excellent stay just needs more thinking...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Would've appreciated: a true adults only swimming pool, there was not. A store in the resort that sold more things would've been nice. The one was about the size of a linen closet with not much available. Lastly, the pool area dining/drinks closed very early forcing us to order pizza delivered. Dining was lower then are expectations as was the store as was the pool for adults.

loved the size of the room, living room and kitchen area and bathroom. we especially appreciate the screened in patio! The grounds were beautiful and spacious with plenty of things to do.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Pool infrastructure is impressive.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Front desk staff did the minimal (just hanging out map resort) while doing other things and not looking at us in the eyes. Pool staff and cleaning staff were very kind. Hotel is clearly overrated and poor level of service is not worth the money.

Pool infrastructure is impressive.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Family trip
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

I came home and they charged my card another $659.88, for what I have no clue. The rooms were clean and ready for housekeeping to change bedding and clean tub, shower.

Enjoyed everything else about our stay. Wish the kid's pool area was open later than 6pm.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The kiddie area was awesome and we really enjoyed the lazy...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

We did have a dirty floor in the kitchen and dirty spots on the linens but the staff took care of it promptly

The kiddie area was awesome and we really enjoyed the lazy river 🏖The bar at the pool was excellent and the drinks were very good and strong !!!!

Looking forward to staying here in the future.

N/a

The resort met the needs of my family making sure that our 3 rooms were close together. When we called for service it happened quickly. There were plenty of activities onsite for the kids.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Great location for a family, lots of activities and nice rooms. Would recommend minus the few bugs.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Both comforters on full beds were stained terribly, so did not use. The internet connection was not the best. A few bugs/roaches were noted in kitchen area. Felt complaints of bugs to staff were ignored/brushed off.

I loved the location of the room and easy parking. The view from room was relaxing. Screening to balcony a plus. The two bedroom was very spacious. The room's setting was like home away from home. My kids really enjoyed the play area.

Location was good, 5 minutes drive to the beach.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

We checked in early and were told that as soon as our room was ready they would call us - nobody did. On check in we were not explained that our room would not be cleaned at all, we would only get clean towels daily. Maid kept bringing clean towels - one day she gave them to me, other day she just left bag with towels on the floor, but she wouldn't take used ones away for two days until I complained to the reception. Maid didn't say a word in English! Sofa bed was really bad! One could feel springs through the mattress. Our children, who are not complaining types, didn't sleep well and my wife had to sleep there with one of the boys so the other one would have a good night sleep with me on the bed. Maintenance guy said all sofa beds were like that and we got 3 extra duvets to lay on it to make it bearable. People on reception were not smily at all, not friendly. Pool was so crowded, on two days that we tried going to the pool we couldn't get even two sunbeds together, so we gave up and left. No umbrellas - it was very sunny and hot! Pools are very shallow, great for small kids, but not to be enjoyed by adults. Our 13 and 16 year old ones stayed for 10 min and never went back again, and they like a good pool!

Location was good, 5 minutes drive to the beach.

Wonderful place to be
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

There was nothing wrong you wouldn't want to leave wish I could have stayed longer.

The staff was friendly and excellent with all your needs location was great property had a lot of aminiets very clean rooms great resort to stay.

Fantastic, awesome, and wonderful!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

I didn't like that checkout was so early but the staff was flexible in pushing it back a little.

I love the property layout. It was clean, people were friendly. We had a bachelorette weekend there and my friends and I loved how convenient the location was to the airport, beach, broadway etc.

We love the fact that there was a water park on site.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The bed was too small so we had to sleep in separate rooms. When we booked the room it didn't say that it was only a double bed or we would've changed rooms or hotels. When we told the staff about the problem they did nothing to fix it besides say "yeah we have larger beds". They also don't offer breakfast which was disappointing. When we asked about breakfast we got roped into a 3 hour time share thing so no one got to eat for hours.

We love the fact that there was a water park on site. That was the original reason that we picked this hotel. The rooms were nice and clean and the staff was friendly.

Disappointed and disgusted as our vacation was ruined.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Upon arrival the villa was lovely but wasn’t too clean. Stove was dirty and tables were dusty. I complained about it and they sent someone to clean it. Next morning we found a roach in dishwasher and a dead one on kitchen floor. Two other dead bugs in silverware drawer. Sofa bed was dirty when we opened it as well as the sheets. We had to get a new set of sheets for sofa bed too. They were going to send someone to spray as we were told it had been sprayed last week. They were aware they had a roach problem and still put us in that villa. For $280 a night that is a disgrace. We packed up and left immediately which spoiled the rest of our vacation. They made us pay for that one night without any discount for our problems. When we got home, we had to shake out all our clothes and items in suitcases to be sure that we didn’t bring any roaches home with us. Horrible experience.

The property was beautiful and seemed like to have a lot of anemities. A nice young man came to clean villa and maid was nice who exchanged our towels.

Loved the Broadway!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

I enjoyed my stay. There was an issue at check in, with my charges and cost. It was corrected the next morning.

I loved the location and design of the resort.

Great facilities - would definitely stay here again
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Great and spacious facilities. Nice selection of pools and activities for the kids. Warm and friendly staff. About a mile from the beach and a block from Broadway at the Beach. Would definitely stay here again.

Lots to offer and great location
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Housekeeping didn't speak English very well so she didnt come clean our room twice and also we had one small trash can for the entire suite. No trash can in the kitchen or bedroom

Lots to offer and great location

A great place for family and friends...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

I really don't know what could have been better

Me and my family loved this place... It really gave us the best of both worlds... Its not far from the beach and we loved it... My 4 year old and my 10 year old were so happy because they were able to take advantage of the pools , splash pad and lazy river... We only stayed 2 nights but the next time we plan to stay longer...

Make sure you stay in Suites 1-15 which are Renovated Properties
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Upon arrival everything went well until we walked in our room being faced with stains on the carpet, broken sliding doors to the bedroom, and and stains on the comforter. Front desk was informed house keeping and janitor came in to resolve all issues. My intuition told me to stay in the room with housekeeping all sheets where changed you could tell that they were not trained or it may be my nursing experience or OCD with bed making but they young lady took the old comforter off of the floor and attempted to put it back on the Bed. My Husband and I allowed them to get all issues correct before going to the front desk. First impression means lot, that experience was very tasteless.

After our check in issue was resolved with an upgrade and 5%discount credited back to our account I was able to relax and enjoy what the Sheraton had to offer after the 3rd Day

This was a very nice resort the room was clean.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

This was a very nice resort the room was clean. Stayed for 4 nigbts in June. The grandkids love the pool, Lazy river, mini golf volleyball. The resort is convenient to the aquarium, the beach and shopping. Would definitely recommend this resort to family and friends.

Overall, I would stay at this location again with the kids.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

We found a large roach in the shower. Maintenance came right away to remove it. That was the only con.

The pool, splash park and pool grill was the best part of the hotel. The service at the grill was great and the food was really good. The kids really enjoyed the splash park, pools and lazy river. The pool hours were perfect till 11pm. The room was nice and comfortable. I liked the amenities at the pool such as the cabanas and various sitting locations. It easy to watch the kids.

Choice, clean & safe environment, must-stay location for relaxation with your family & friends!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

There were raccoons visiting the outdoor garbage near our elevator. Also, joined the "timeshare" presentation - pretty interesting, but people... it's TWO HOURS ++++. Plan accordingly.

Really awesome location - Didn't want to leave! Clean, clean rooms AND property - Friendly, helpful staff. Pool area was clean and spacious, constant security staff around the property in this gated community. And location was perfect - not too far from the "strip" action or the beach, a healthy walk to Broadway at the Beach shopping & entertainment, but a quiet little escape. Will definitely hope to return!

CLEAN.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

I have nothing bad to say about it.

CLEAN......15 -20 minutes from the beach......Close to Broadway at the Pavilion which has shops, helicopter ride across the street, King Kong Museum across the street and amusement area ( lots of things to do for you and the kids) . Gated Community....and you feel safe. Staff was great.

The activities they had for my children.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The check in process, they are not considerate of the miles ppl travel to visit this resort.

The activities they had for my children. This resort is a family resort and i will visit again very soon! More than what i excepted

• One-Bedroom Villa

Could use a new mattress. Would have loved a ceiling fan in the bedroom.

Pool grounds and lazy river was quite enjoyable. Plenty of room for all. Pool side bar also a perk.

Great hotel but the hotel policy is to make more money.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

I did not like the fact that I paid over $400.00 a night and the hotel would not accommodate me with a late check out and the check out time was 10:00am. Before our stay we were told to ask the front desk and they would take care of us but when we asked, the front desk told us "resort policies do not allow us to grant you a late check out." We were lied too. I in no way blame staff but I do blame greedy hotel policy.

Very nice room and pool for the kids.

Wish it were longer !
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

No breakfast available, patio held water on floor can hear some noise from other Rooms

Lazy river , plenty of space everything youneed, staff are pleasant and helpful

Stay Somewhere Else!!!!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

We reserved a room with a queen bed. The bed in the room was a full size at best. After the first night of getting very little sleep, I went to the desk to inquire why the bed was not as advertised. The clerk told me that the bed was a queen but not a queen like you sleep on at home, which made no sense to me. I’m 6’1” and my feet were hanging off of this queen bed. My wife and I were scrunched up in this bed. Also, I had recently had knee surgery so this small bed was painful to my knee. Her response was to offer me a “deluxe room” that actually had a queen size bed in it for only $20 more per night. So let me get this straight. You want me to pay an extra $20 per night on top of the $450 that I had already paid to get what I paid for in the first place? Oh hell nah. I asked to speak to a manager who was worse than the clerk. She explained that the bed wasn’t queen size but was a queen bed. No apologies for not fulfilling what we had paid for. No offer to get it right. No concern for my lack of customer comfort. I will definitely be calling the General Manager about this experience.

The activities staff personnel were very friendly and responsive. My wife and I did the Sip and Paint on Friday evening. We had a great time. They made the experience fun. Also, the grounds were well maintained

Benika\Bonita was great help assisting with resolve
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Air conditioner went out.

Staff that came to clean room did bear minimum work. Brought damp towels and wash clothes. Did not want to change sheets. It took all day to get trash bags

Clean, comfortable room with a smart, efficient layout that delivers a good value.
    • One-Bedroom Villa - No Daily Clean

The room had an excellent layout: The dining/kitchen/lounging area was separated by sliding double doors from the sleep quarters. The room had a small, private, screened porch with a table and chairs overlooking a pond. It appeared that every need was provided for: washer/dryer, dish washer, microwave, etc. It had a clean, comfortable environment.

Stay was great and very relaxing.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The stay was great - only issue to speak of, was that I wish that checkout was at least 11am - or at least can get an extension until 11am. I asked for one (extension) and the front desk wouldn't grant one, and I'm a 5 time repeat customer.

The stay was great - I love the fact that Sheraton Broadway IS a biker friendly resort and that you allow trailer on the property. The grounds is always neat and well maintained - a the staff, from the front desk to the Security Guards and always polite and very professional.

Pools were nice and warm and clean, lots of things to do.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Drawback was the lack of housekeeping. Had to ask for towels, no cleaning done , only 1 sheet change in6 nights. Also if you want excess coffee you have to buy it for $1. Also I am in dispute about whether or not I was charged properly for my villa.

Pools were nice and warm and clean, lots of things to do. The villa was beautiful and comfortable. Beds are terrific! We really enjoyed our stay.

Best time ever

Elevator to slow and only one for 2 buildings

Roomy, secure friendly place to stay. Close the Broadway in Myrtle beach. We stayed in a 2 room villa had plenty of room for everyone including a baby to crawl around

I loved my stay here!

I loved everything!

This hotel was wonderful! It exceeded my expectations and was close to Broadway. It was also not far from the beach. I will definitely recommend and return! The best part were the activities for my 6 year old daughter at the hotel.

Not sure if I will come back???? Just expected better service and cleanliness.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Staff was not all that friendly and less than accommodating. I have a 1 year old and needed a little extra time to check out. I called early the morning of check out and my request was denied. I have stayed in more than 50 hotels/motels and have never been turned down. The excuse was the room was already booked. That is bunk! May, Myrtle Beach, of course the room is booked. Check in is 3 or 3:30 as was mine. All I needed was 12 noon. Shame on you, Sheraton Broadway Plantation. I expected more than that lame excuse. Teach and train your employees better. Room was dirty. Pull out bed had food crumbs and other debris all down in the pull out mattress. Sheets and comforter where also very dirty. May not have been changed in sometime???? Room had a slight odor. Smelled like previous tenant had cooked fish perhaps???

Location and value was excellent.

Central location.
    • One-Bedroom Villa - No Daily Clean

Carpet in Condo we rented was dirty, as well as the ceramic (sticky when dry and slippery when wet..that’s the sign). Pull out couch not at all confortable. Only one tea towel for 3 days and no dish tray for drying. Too much pressure to attend a time-sharing sales pitch...that’s not why we were there. Only for golf and we don’t want time sharing.

Central location. Facilities offered good options for activities on site. Easy to find. Layout of condo perfect for 2 people.

Enjoyed our stay, just wished I was informed about telephone usage 😕
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Using the phone (even with a phone card) was extra and extremely EXPENSIVE! 😕 KNOWING THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN HELPFUL. Cob Web was in blind in living area and green substance on front on bathroom cabinet.

Secure, activities for everyone, close to Broadway and furniture was exceptional

Excellent stay this was our second time and I would highly recommended it!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The early phone call on Saturday morning by guest services to see if we needed anything. It was 8:30 am when the phone rang and it rang several times. Also the sales pitch after you check in your sent to a booth to look at entertainment packages. There is no way to avoid going to hear the spill on entertainment since they hold your parking passes. I get that Sheraton Broadway Plantation property is a time share property but the pressure to do a entertainment package was a turn off.

The layout of the villa, comfort of the bed, the location!

Loved it the first time we stayed there in 2016.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Loved it the first time we stayed there in 2016.., this time, not so much! The room was not clean, (carpet was supposed to be a gold color, but it was mostly brown)nor were the hallways or elevator...housekeeping need serious improvement. Air conditioner had no adjustment , when it was on you froze it you turned it off, it was hot and stuffy. TV only had a few channels, internet slow and spotty, 2 lights didn't work

Our expectations were definitely met and we will return
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

There wasn't anything that we didn't like

We liked the location, the comfort of the beds including the bed linen as well as the villa that we stayed in. It most definitely fit 8 people comfortably

I was not impressed, but we didn't let it bother our vacation
    • One-Bedroom Villa - No Daily Clean

There was geese poop on the walkways. Our elevator smelled bad and was shakey. We were given a list upon check in of charges. If we wanted more towels it would cost $8, room service was extra. We were furnished with 4 towels. When you go to the beach you have suntan lotion and salt and chlorine to wash off you should have access to more towels. Yes there was a washing machine and yes I washed towels. But I shouldn't have to! I'm on vacation and when I pay for a week's worth of vacation with my hard earned money I expect not to have to wash hotel towels.

The bed was awesome

I booked this trip to celebrate my husband’s birthday. The facility exceeded our expectations and w
    • One-Bedroom Villa - No Daily Clean

I visited the fitness room and there was no cleaning solution for the equipment before or after use.

The cleanliness of the facility and friendliness of staff.

Relaxing
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Our villa was not ready until an hour and a half past check in time and the children’s side of the water park was under construction and we did not know until we got there and that was one of the reasons we chose to stay there

The villa was clean and spacious

Lazy river wasn’t open until the last day of our stay, I...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa - No Daily Clean

Lazy river wasn’t open until the last day of our stay, I wish the hotel would have notified of us in advance. When checking in the woman we dealt with wasn’t pleasant she didn’t make us feel welcomed.

The unit itself was very home-like, the screened in porch...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The geese were LOUD! Parts of the pool were under construction unable to even be used

The unit itself was very home-like, the screened in porch was wonderful. The spacious room and living room was very nice.

Everything with the pool area didn't work or was under...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Everything with the pool area didn't work or was under construction. Was told my sheets would be changed every third day, was there for 10 days never changed. Bed was to small for two people.

I loved how welcoming the staff were at check-in and how...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

I loved how welcoming the staff were at check-in and how clean my room was. The bed was so comfy and my boys liked having there own little area to themselves. Will definitely be booking again soon.

Nice, clean property with decent access to area attractions...
    • One-Bedroom Villa - No Daily Clean

Walking access to beaches, etc could’ve been better

Nice, clean property with decent access to area attractions by vehicle. Price for the stay was very reasonable

It was great. Wish I could ahve stayed longer.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

We were there for only a short time due to travel plans (<12 hours) and I did not see a restaurant. It would be nice to grab breakfast and/or drinks there aside from grabbing something at the little store. I realize there is a lot available close by but a bar or something with quick food at night would be nice and something small for breakfast available. Also pillows were very flat.

The bed was awesome and so was the room. Location nice. Similar to Saratgoa Springs in Orlando where I stay at 2 -3 times a year but see comment below on availability of drinks, snacks etc.

The check out time was too early. The staff was very nice. The location was great!
    • One-Bedroom Villa - No Daily Clean

There was not a restaurant or café at the property.

The villa was very nice and updated. It was very spacious and had all the comforts of home. Also very good location.

You get a deal on this stay everything I could have wanted!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa - No Daily Clean

We loved our room, our pillows, the grounds so many activites. It made me wish for a group of kids so they could play with all of the things that they offered. Fluffy pillows and a great staff. As a traveling girl I couldn't ask for more.

It was great & don't hesitate! =)
    • One-Bedroom Villa - No Daily Clean

Only thing I would warn is...the kids pool/park was being worked on. If I had little ones I'd want to know before I booked. I believe...Any contruction/reno should pop up on website before you book. They should just be honest.

The rooms were great, clean & spacious. Had everything you could need. Grounds were nice, clean & pretty. Although...Wish it were closer to the beach! =(

Staff, Guards, Location, Room and layout was fantastic. We Will Be Back.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa - No Daily Clean

The only thing that I was not happy with is that they do not open the kids swimming area till Memorial Day. They call it seasonal. Overall very happy with location, facilities, and staff. A+

The Rooms, layout, beds were very comfortable. The grand kids has a blast in the pool area and lazy river. Plenty to keep us very busy. Location Location Location was A+

It was soooooo nice beautiful rooms, grounds, clean elevators.
    • One-Bedroom Villa - No Daily Clean

The splash pool being closed,work on pool during hours of operation.The time share tour offers at checkin.Distance from the ocean.Gym to small for floor exercises in relation to equipment could result in an accident.

The room was awesome!I appreciated the card swipe system,trash assibility,elevator....everything.Free offer of earplugs.Thanks tons.

Will not be returning to that Sheraton. I have stayed at many and this has been the worse
    • One-Bedroom Villa - No Daily Clean

After traveling for 17 hours straight in a car, our room was not ready. Check-in time was 4pm. Arrived at 1pm, have been able to check/in early in other Sheratons. Went back at 4pm and still not ready. After going up to the desk many times, we finally got a condo around 8pm. Not all pools were open. One that was had construction on the other nearby pools so I heard jack hammering in my ears while trying to enjoy the pool. There were no restaurants open on premises. No "tiki bar" open on premises.

While I will have fond memories of plantation villas, the quality has steadily declined.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa - No Daily Clean

The room was not very clean, especially the carpets. The splash cove as well as the outdoor wading pool were under construction. Usually the staff goes above and beyond however not what we experienced thus time. There is a definite change within the property. We have stayed here for 4 years in a row and this will be our last.

The amenities within the room are conducive to traveling with smAll children. There are plenty of things to do at the resort.

excellent stay. Hope to stay there next year.So close to everything.

king bed instead queen.

Place was very clean,roomy and had all the items we needed for a very comfortable stay.The ducks were entertaining . Only saw 1 teen aged kid being chased by a mother duck but he probably deserved to be chased. The bed was comfortable but took some getting use to due to us having a king at home. Did not use pool.We will stay at this resort in the future.Will highly recommend the resort to all. Close to all areas in Myrtle Beach.

That there was no bar open will next month and most of all...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa - No Daily Clean

That there was no bar open will next month and most of all the pool where closed and being worked on and check in took for ever cause there where still cleaning room

Did not meet our expectations.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa - No Daily Clean

We visit this Sheraton every year during the same time. It has exceeded our expectations every year. This year however it did not. The lazy river wasnt functioning upon arrival and for 3 days after. By the time they filled it the water didn't have time to get warm so I was not able to enjoy it. The splash cove and bar were not open when normally it is. They claimed it is seasonal and doesn't open until memorial day. It has been open every year we have gone in April and we've been going for over 10 years. The little splash area near the indoor pool was also not functioning, my refrigerator stopped working and spoiled our food, my jacuzzi tubs plug wouldn't plug,(they came and fixed both and maintenance was awesome!) we also had no vacuum and no broom in our room. With 4 kids in our room that was a problem and I didn't feel like calling the front desk again. I most likely will not stay here next year if they are making everything seasonal.

Excellent stay!!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa - No Daily Clean

Lots to enjoy and do just at the hotel property! Rooms were clean, stocked with everything you could need, and very comfortable! Also had a nice pond view with geese! It was also very close to everything! Will definitely book our stay here again!!

One of the best family friendly properties I have ever stayed at!!!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

There is nothing I didn’t like and love!!!!

My staff was well beyond my what I expected. Gated property, friendly staff, my room was clean and had all the items need to enjoy the room without having to run out to the store for every little thing( paper towels, washing powder, stain remover, dish rags, pots, pans, cooking utensils and ect...) The pool area included a kids area, lazy river, hottub, and indoor and out door pools, multiple playgrounds on site, and miniature golf. The property offered art classes and sculpting class and other activities daily. They also offered many discounts on local activity.

My stay with my family was very nice it was comfortable we were able to cook our Meal in the room we
    • Two-Bedroom Villa - No Daily Clean

Everything was beautiful the place was nice and clean and comfortable the Ducks are coming at you when you're walking out by the water pond but I thought that was pretty cool all in all I loved it the place is beautiful and very clean

Great Resort and location.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa - No Daily Clean

We were here for a singing convention at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center. It's close, very nice, and a great value. This is our go to location for Myrtle Beach.

Not what we expected may we pick wrong time
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The swiming pool Areas under contruction but no body inform that to us and did not even mentioned anything about workers was working around guest carryng signs and also they even walk carryng sigs over guest sitting on outdoors very unprofessional and also dangerous we went to enjoy and end up going out of the premises l to be comfortable

Like the outdoors and location

Great place! Family loved it.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

When we booked we did not realize this was a time share location. When we arrived we were greeted with options to sit through a presentation- show tickets were given. We booked a breakfast presentation. There was no breakfast. Just coffee and bagels. Then the presentation didn’t start for 45 min. All said and done we lost 4.5 hours of our day. Sales staff were friendly, but buying time share is like buying a used car. You never feel good walking out. And you always over pay.

This was our first time in Myrtle beach and we found this place by accident while on booking. The grounds were beautiful and well kept. Unfortunately the pool Area was under construction, the one out door pool open was not heated. Over all we were happy with the accommodations.

Enjoyed very much, with the exception of the "housekeeping process"
    • One-Bedroom Villa

My only comment was the resort information stated "housekeeping service" for those Guest that paid on a nightly basis, this only included fresh bathroom towels, nothing else; making of bed, etc....