Reviews of Broadway Plaza Hotel 3 stars

1155 Broadway, NoMad, New York, NY 10001, USA

#135 of 419 hotels in New York

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Quick check in,comfortable environment,close to train and...
    • Superior Room with Queen Bed

Breakfast could have been easier to get to.

Quick check in,comfortable environment,close to train and lounge I was attending ,friendly staff and clean room. Would def check in again!

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Spacious rooms, comfy and nicely designed
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast room is way too small for the capacity of the guests, there were only bagels and pastries, juice and coffee, we had to eat it in the bedroom.

Spacious rooms, comfy and nicely designed

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Great value great staff.
    • Superior Room with King Bed

The entire facade of the hotel is wrapped in painted plywood due to some sort of construction project. Not very attractive, but the inside is beautiful and the staff is great.

I left my iPad in the room after checking out and didn't realize it until many hours later. When I went back to the hotel it was waiting for me in the lost and found. I was very pleasantly surprised. Also free breakfast and very convenient location to my company's office.

Huge hotel room in funky neighbourhood
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast room is small so take food to your room. Excellent pastries, bagel and cream cheese, apples and bananas. More protein would be nice. All day coffee and tea and fill your thermos with ice cold water.

Huge hotel room for NYC. We had a junior suite with 2 queen beds and a sofa bed with reading table, plus a small table with 3 chairs. Large bathroom as well. Great value. Across the street from an excellent bar The Smith for nightcap. Around the corner from weekend Chelsea flea market and interesting restaurants as well as Madison Square Park and Flatiron and a matcha shop. One block to subway with 2 stops to Times Square. The street is very quiet so room was quiet as well.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Rooms were very clean and modern.
    • Superior Room with Queen Bed

No dining facilities except a self serve breakfast room that is beyond a joke, 3 tiny tables for all the hotel guests?? we burst out laughing the first and only time we went in. No bar to relax and have a drink. Reception is small, dark, gloomy, featureless and brown.....yuck!!

Rooms were very clean and modern. Location is excellent.

Enjoyable!
    • Superior Room with King Bed

An extremely friendly + helpful staff. The room and bathroom were spacious and clean, the bed was comfy, extra fluffy pillows. Enjoyed our continental breakfast with a variety of pastries and fruit.

Very enjoyable. Great location and value.
    • Superior Room with King Bed

Not a major issue however it would be nice when checking in to advise that a charge for the cost of your stay will be charged to your credit card although not physically taken. Had a shock when my A/C showed a lot less than it should have. Thought we may have been skimmed. Staff then explained the process. Was all good from there.

From the moment we arrived we were impressed. The staff. The Room. The view, all outstanding. Would highly recommend this hotel and is now our choice of hotel in NYC.

We really enjoyed it. The hotel is well positioned. Walk everywhere, this city deserves to be seen.
    • Superior Room with King Bed

The breakfast is a mix of pastries and bagels. Served in a canteen style on the fourth floor, the room is a bit "compact", so if everyone lands at once, it gets crowded. Take your room tray, and take it back to your room.

The beds very big and comfy. All the staff were cheery, helpful and polite

Staff were very helpful and pleasant.
    • Superior Room with Two Full Beds

The continental breakfast was very disappointing, we ate from the deli across the road. The en suite bathroom very dated.

Staff were very helpful and pleasant. Anthony was extremely helpful.

Good hotel with a fantastic location close to Time Square.
    • Superior Room with King Bed

The amount of seats at the breakfast corner was small. Sometimes I had to wait to be able to get a seat.

Clean and large rooms, good breakfast. Fantastic location.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Ok, good locarion
    • Superior Room with King Bed

Blinds on room windows did not block out light so first thing in the morning, 5am! Room was almost in daylight! Breakfast room was way too small and cramped with just a few people in it! However food was fine so took it back to room instaed of standing up to eat

Nice pleasant staff

The suite is huge!
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast eat-in area was very small. We brought our breakfast to our room so it really wasn't a problem.

The suite is huge! We had 2 queen beds and a couch bed. And a small table with chairs. It was very comfortable for families. The location was very close to the subway and restaurants. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The continental type breakfast was great.

Very clean and large room.
    • Superior Room with Two Full Beds

The AC in the room worked poorly. It did not cool the room off well. It was extremely hot in the city the week I went. I think if it has been cooler then it wouldn’t have bugged me as much. The room was otherwise comfy. The continental breakfast didn’t have any other options besides a couple pieces of fruit and pastries. Some yogurt cups would have been nice. I don’t eat pastries. The ice machine broke and didn’t get fixed until the day I left.

Very clean and large room. Lovely, helpful and courteous front desk staff and doormen/bellmen. Extremely good location with amazing food options nearby. 24/7 water to fill up my water bottle during hot weather in the city.

Nice room, noisy ac, poot breakfast area
    • Junior Suite with One King Bed

AC window unit Is noisy. Breakfast room is very small, no windows, more like a “grab your coffee and bagel and go”

Junior suite had good bed en big room with Nice views

It was a nice stay.
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds

The continental breakfast was nice but the dining room was super tiny.

I loved how much room there was in the bathroom. All of the staff were friendly and very helpful. The beds were huge and comfy. The location was amazing. Walking distance to all kinds of transportation, food, shopping, and entertainment.

Overall, my experience has been positive.
    • Superior Room with Queen Bed

I don’t like the hotel policy of charging me an additional $100.00 on top of the room rate plus various taxes, although the front desk staff assured me that the additional $100 will be returned to me in full upon my checking out. I booked through booking.com. Also the bathroom needs a fan to circulate the stale air in the washroom. Lily

I like the friendliness of the hotel staff and hotel guests other than myself. I like the cleanliness of the room and the quietness of the soft carpeted floor. Lily

Great hotel, great location and great staff.
    • Superior Room with King Bed

The size of the breakfast area and no cereal to eat for breakfast.

The location is ideal. The staff are very friendly and helpful nothing is a problem. The free tea and coffee 24hrs a day.

good location and friendly stuff.
    • Superior Room with Two Full Beds

noisy. The sound isolation is much poor comparing to London Premier Inn where no street noise could get into the room even the street is next to the building. But we could hear people talking on the street, let alone the cars and trucks running by. Also there is a construction work going on with big noise.

waking to Empire State Building, Time Square, and central park. A subway station is only one block away. There are many restaurants nearby and a supermarket not far away.

Short break to Manhattan.
    • Superior Room with King Bed

There was very little to complain about. Perhaps the breakfast room could be a bit bigger but the all-day coffee was a bonus.

Anthony the consierge is amazing. His local knowledge and willingness to help was amazing. Buy your tickets through him.

Amazing. Would go back in a heartbeat
    • Superior Room with Two Full Beds

The view from the room was AMAZING!! Looking at the Empire State Buliding everyday when you woke up was unreal. The size of the room was great and we liked the modern decor.

Good value and clean.
    • Superior Room with Queen Bed

The bed was uncomfortable and the hotel is in need of decoration in public areas.

The hotel has an excellent location and is close to main attractions and subway. Room was a good size for the price and very clean. Assuming that in New York you spend very little time in the hotel, this is a good value hotel.

Nice touch with Breakfast,Gave us the room we needed with no...
    • Superior Room with Two Queen Beds

Nice touch with Breakfast,Gave us the room we needed with no fuss and went that extra yard to give the room with beds around corner as we had our 21 years old daughter staying with us. General Manager was a very nice person too.

Great location & views with very friendly, helpful staff.
    • Superior Room with Two Full Beds

Only criticism would be the lack of tables in the breakfast room which meant we had to queue or carry it all back to our room. Could also do with an extra toaster.

Lovely room with a great view of the ESB. Very helpful staff. Would definitely come back.

Good location and room
    • Superior Room with King Bed

The breakfast was the poorest ever. There were just coffee, tea, juice, bagels, bananas and apples. The breakfast room was too small and unpleasant. There wasn't a fridge in the room. Another nighstand would have been nice.

The bed was big enough for two and comfortable. The shower was ok. The room was spacious and clean. The location was good and the subway (Yellow line) was near. The Fairway food market was also near.

Great Midtown Location
    • Superior Room with Queen Bed

Small downside would be supply a kettle in the room but nothing else wrong. Would stay again!

A great location in the heart of downtown. Big room for NYC. Close to subway and walk to restaruatns and attractions. Prepaid made it very cheap for New York. Antonio was the best doorman - very helpful

I was very pleased with my stay. I will be staying again and recommending this hotel.
    • Superior Room with King Bed

I would have liked more choices for breakfast.

The room was much large than I expected it was nice to be able to move around without tripping on a t.v. stand. Also loved the full length mirror, it made getting ready with my daughter much easier. And my view was very nice.

Good value for money, but you get what you pay for.
    • Superior Room with Queen Bed

Room was cramped because of the layout. Plug sockets on the wall were loose and this is dangerous when you have a small child. Breakfast was poor, tiny room and a tiny selection of food.

The location was great. Good view from the room. Concierge were friendly and helpful.

Great hotel
    • Superior Room with King Bed

the wait for the elevator took a long time almost every time I needed to use it

Big room, very friendly and accommodating staff. Round the clock coffee, tea and water. The location is very good, very close to Eataly and many great bars and restaurants. Great value for money, I enjoyed my stay.

very satisfied

better coffee for breakfast

very comfortable room, very clean and very nice and helpful staff, the continental breakfast was very good, with many choices, would definitely recommend

I like the proximity that it was to the event I was going to...
    • Superior Room with Queen Bed

There really isn’t a lot of wiggle room if you need late check out.

I like the proximity that it was to the event I was going to as well my jobs main office.

Nice older hotel in good location
    • Superior Room with King Bed

As per other comments the breakfast area is very small. It wasn't too crowded when we were there though so it wasn't an issue at the time.

Very comfortable bed. Good shower pressure. Good location for walking to sights and also close to subway. Bagels for breakfast were good. The rooms had been refurbished and our room was very spacious.

Perfect - would stay again!
    • Empire State King

I would have liked a a firmer pillow because I’m picky but otherwise everything was spot on!

The staff were brilliant! Especially the concierge! Our view of Empire State Building was amazing! Location was perfect!

It was ok for the price , and breakfast too.
    • Superior Room with Two Queen Beds

Floor carpet was dirt and shower to small , not tub,, noise but less than other places , not view to city as it said.

Beds was good and sheets clean, free wifi, breakfast.

Fun and Easy
    • Superior Room with King Bed

We arrived and stored our bags. Check in was a breeze. We love the room and the location! Breakfast is perfect. Everyone was really helpful. We love staying there.

Great hotel/location/large rooms/staff friendly esp Anthony the concierge. Recommend to everyone
    • Superior Room with Queen Bed

We've stayed here twice now over the past couple of years and would def come back/recommend. Hotel is great location/large rooms/breakfast & coffee included and the staff are so friendly and helpful esp Anthony the concierge I would def stay here again next time we visit and I'd recommend it to everyone

Good breakfast.
    • Superior Room with Queen Bed

The room and room for breakfast was too tiny for the sheer number of people using one lift and getting breakfast

Good breakfast. Simple and filling. Concierge were really really lovely. Being two broke girls in New York we weren't even tipping and they were just friendly, helpful and genuine. Defo deserve lots of praise.

Loved the location and friendly staff.
    • Superior Room with Two Queen Beds

Nothing to complain about.

The Friendly, professional and Helpful staff. Offered continental breakfast 7am to 10am and 24 hour Starbucks coffee machine this was great when coming in from the cold or wanting to get off early without having to grab breakfast elsewhere. The room (2 queen beds) was spacious for 4 people and clean. The free Wifi was good. Location excellent not too far away from the main attractions.

Fabulous location.
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds

Beds very comfortable. Breakfast was good. You could toast your bagels, and free tea and coffee 24 hrs was great. Our room was much bigger than anticipated for New York.

6 weeks travelling US this was noisiest hotel room and inadequate breakfast facilities experienced.
    • Superior Room with Queen Bed

Tiny space for breakfast only about 4 tables, had to struggle to take everything to room to eat. Being in a corner room only a few floors up sound was excessive during the night, continually awoken by crashing sounds of garbage collection in the streets during the night as well as traffic and people noise.

helpful friendly staff and concierge etc.

Will look elsewhere next time
    • Superior Room with Two Queen Beds

After requesting a "quiet room not next to the elevators or ice machine" we were placed in a room DIRECTLY adjacent to the lounge/breakfast area. Additionally, the high-pitched sound of drilling went on throughout the building for several hours after we checked in.

Hotel location

The staff were fantastic and couldn't do enough for you.
    • Superior Room with Queen Bed

There was no tea / coffee facilities in the room and had to go to a different floor for these. The breakout area was rather small and can get over crowded in the mornings.

The staff were fantastic and couldn't do enough for you. The hotel was in a lovely location and the room was perfect for a short city break.

Lovely hotel in an amazing location around the corner from the Flat Iron building!
    • Superior Room with Two Queen Beds

This hotel is a little hidden gem in NYC. 3 min walk from the Flat Iron, 20-30 min to Times Square. Also, the staff were really really lovely and our room on the 6th floor had an great view!

We liked the fact that the hotel was in walking distance of...
    • Superior Room with King Bed

The shower was a bit on the small side.

We liked the fact that the hotel was in walking distance of everything we wanted to see and do in the city. We were in a superior king room and the bed was huge! The staff were very friendly and helpful. We would be happy to stay here again.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

I can’t fault the hotel at all but the immediate surrounding area in the evening was very dark to walk around, not many restaurants nearby.

The staff were very friendly and could not do enough for you. Breakfast was available each morning, bagels, fruit and pastries as well as juice and tea and coffee. This was a real added bonus. The hotel is spotlessly clean. Great transport links, the subway was just around the corner and felt safe and easy to use.

• Superior Room with King Bed

Breakfast room too small for all the guests, it was difficult to move and take the coffee and cakes. They should find a bigger place for the breakfast

At the very least every room should come with coffee making facilities
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds

The fridge was so small we couldn't store any food or drinks. There was no coffee making facilities in the room and the breakfast room was so small that on the 4 days we were staying we had to stand outside the room whilst we waited to get in to make a coffee and collect a bagel.

The location of the property was excellent and the staff were all very helpful

You get what you pay for
    • Superior Room with Queen Bed

The hotel is in a very noisy location - didn't sleep well at all as we were kept awake by louts screaming and cars honking all night. The breakfast room is tiny which means you need to take breakfast to go. The breakfast choices were very limited.

Anthony the concierge is very friendly and accommodating.

Great location and very friendly staff!
    • Superior Room with King Bed

Great location and very friendly staff! Easy to get to attractions, shopping and restaurants. Will certainly stay at this hotel every time we visit NYC!

Terrible waste of time breakfast
    • Superior Room with Two Full Beds

The breakfast. It was advertised as a light continental!!it was not.... dohnuts croissants bagels and cream cheese. It was 4 tables in a room as big as a toilet. They also were using plastic plates cutlery and foam cups. Being a keen recycler I found this very disturbing.

The hotel was convenient and not too noisy outside.the staff were helpful .

Great fun!
    • Superior Room with King Bed

The breakfast needed some hot items. There were a lot of breads and pastries and no protein.

Convenient location with view of empire state building and contemporary decor.

Fair price for a good location.
    • Superior Room with King Bed

No fridge in the room (this was a big deal, having a baby). Breakfast room too small. Room's restroom very old looking.

Great position for visiting the city. Good price if compared with other hotels of similar class in the area.

Long weekend august 2018
    • Superior Room with Queen Bed

Just a bit noisy at times but hey this is NYC!!

Room was very good, clean and had all you needed. Breakfast included is a great bonus to set you on your way, always fesh pastries and fruit. Good coffee available 24hrs! Was recommended by to go here by a friend and would definitely pass on my recommendation - 100% satisfied

Lovely hotel and fab staff

Can't fault it

Amazing hotel in the heart of New York! Can't fault the place, helpful staff, fab rooms and great location. I had a view of the Empire State and the room was huge.

I would recommend anyone looking at this motel to make a booking. It's a lovely quiet place to easy
    • Superior Room with Two Full Beds

I don't like the fact they pre authorise you credit card prior to arrival for 1st night accommodation but when you arrive they release that BUT charge how ever many nights you are staying. By freezing the pre authorisation it takes up to 5 business days for those funds to appear back on your credit card & this also applies to the security deposit for the room. There needs to be a better way for travellers not to have their funds tied up by the Hotels.

The property was situated walking distance to most things but far enough away from the hustle & bustle of Times Square. Breakfast was included which helped to start the day. Staff were very helpful.

Great views from room of Empire State Building.
    • Superior Room with King Bed

Staff were less friendly this time than previous. We were advised to buy a New York flex pass for attractions and this saved us no money whatsoever. We weren't offered any money back as a nice gesture.

Great views from room of Empire State Building. Simple but excellent breakfast. Rooms and, in particular, beds were nice.

Ignore the exterior - this is a clean, well-placed, great value hotel which delivers
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds

A hidden entrance between downmarket shops plus a gloomy foyer with few places to sit. The breakfast kitchen was small, with limited seating - which is why we took our breakfast back to our room. A hassle if you're not on the same floor.

Fantastic family room with loads of space and a big bathroom, all spotlessly clean, and a useful sofa area to eat breakfast in (mostly pastries and fruit picked up from a kitchen which was on our floor!). Requested room with an Empire State view via booking.com and got just that! Concierge very helpful with travel arrangements, but we mostly walked because the hotel is well-placed for both uptown and midtown Manhattan. Reliable free wifi. Some good casual eating/drinking venues close by (both fast food and healthy options, plus the usual coffee shops), and really close to Madison Park/Flatiron. 28th Street is your closest subway, just one block up.

Great location, average hotel, misleading advertising
    • Superior Room with King Bed

Breakfast was fraud - it is advertised as "breakfast included" but there was just a pantry-like room where there was a coffee vending machine and croissants/pastries. There is no lobby area in the hotel Complimentary wifi is of poor speed

Room was comfortable. Location was very central.

Family trip to NY
    • Superior Room with Two Full Beds

There was nothing I didn't like

Lovely decor, great rooms. Added bonus of breakfast included - fruit, donuts, croissants etc and hot drinks available 24 hours which are also complementary. I stayed here before and loved it so much decided to stay again this time. It's about 15 min walk to Times Square and central for everything

There were no Croissants just a few pastries, Bagels and...
    • Superior Room with Queen Bed

There were no Croissants just a few pastries, Bagels and Fruits.. nothing for diabetics. Breakfast could be improved. The room could do with some heavy curtain at the window to help keep out the morning light.

Perfect stay and view of empire
    • Superior Room with King Bed

Everything was perfect, comfortable and quiet. I stayed there while studying for a board exam and was nervous that it would be loud but with the AC on I barely heard anything. I stayed on the 13th floor and that's the only room which was also perfect. Plus the view is amazing. Breakfast was good enough and Starbucks is also across the street. Would recommend this place if you're going for business or for vacation

Excellent views, awesome location.
    • Empire State King

Breakfast was not very well rounded. Only pastries, coffee and juices were available. I would not consider that breakfast. Only bananas and apples available as fruit option

Great location in the city. Walking distance from so many attractions

Small but a nice stay over all
    • Superior Room with King Bed

Room was small, but we understand it's the city so space is limited. The Breakfast Coffee was horrible and the room for the breakfast was served in was hot cramped and stuffy. The entrance was hard to find. We we're expecting it be larger and better marked.

Bed was soft and comfortable! Concierge was helpful and friendly.

The hotel was clean, accessible to all locations and the...
    • Superior Room with King Bed

The hotel was clean, accessible to all locations and the concierge has a real gentleman in Anthony. Probably the most efficient and friendliest person we met in New York.

Fantastic value in the centre of New York
    • Superior Room with Two Queen Beds

Super big room esp by New York standards. Our room had a view of the Empire State building which was a bonus. Very comfortable beds. Fabulous location just 100m from subway stop and we were also able to walk to many places. Small breakfast room with mostly sugary pastries but we enjoyed our bagel with cream cheese every day which we took up to our room. Staff were friendly and rooms clean. Perfect stay.

Extremely friendly and very comfortable
    • Superior Room with Queen Bed

A little difficult to find.

Every staff member that we came into contact with was extremely helpful, friendly and most accommodating. A real asset to the Hotel.

Nice hotel, but the next time I'll inspect the room before paying.
    • Superior Room with King Bed

The bed seemed worn, big window was broken and unfixed from the frame, and the bathroom didn't seem to have a vent or one that worked by a fan.

Hotel was located in the downtown area, which made it easy to get around the city.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Great location - would recommend
    • Superior Room with Two Full Beds

The layout of the common areas is too confined. There is no lobby to speak of: if you're meeting friends, you'll probably choose to stand outside. I'd seen other reviews mentioning the small "breakfast room" but didn't really understand the problem until trying to collect breakfast for four within its confines. There is very limited, cramped and somewhat rickety metal seating - from memory, maybe 3 couples and 2 sets of four could sit here (if they don't want to move their elbows or relax while they eat) - the rest of the guests need to collect their pastries and drinks on trays, take them back to their rooms, and eat on their beds. The breakfast room is always crowded and their is nowhere to put your tray down while you assemble your breakfast. It sounds like a stupid complaint, but it is a terrible way to start the day and I really think the hotel should address this issue. The desk staff were professional but not particularly welcoming or friendly. This contrasted with the lovely door staff and cleaners and all other hotel receptions we encountered while in the usa. Finally, it would be good if blackout drapes could be added - the blinds do not keep the sunlight out first thing in the morning, and an early wake up was the last thing we wanted some days! None of these things ruined our stay, but all are relatively easy things to fix and would make the hotel even better.

Excellent location, right on the corner of Broadway and 27th and between the bustle of 5th and 6th Avenues. This hotel is a quiet little sanctuary when you've finished pounding the pavements for the day. Our room (on the 11th floor) had a fantastic close view of the Empire State Building and was lovely and quiet. The hotel is situated very close to subway stations and easy walking distance from the Empire State Building. To give an idea of scale, Times Square is about a 30 - 40 min walk away. Having said this, as a family with reasonable levels of fitness and older kids (11 and 14), we only used the subway to get to/from Central Park, Brooklyn and Lower Manhattan (Battery Park/Wall St/National September 11 Memorial & Museum). The door and cleaning staff were friendly and helpful, and the room was clean and well maintained. Requests for assistance were dealt with very promptly. Food options in the area are varied and interesting - everything from cheap food carts, the Pizza shop next door and the excellent Deli (around 28th and 6th/7th?) to fine dining is within an easy walk. We were at this hotel for a week and had an amazing time in nyc.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Avoid in the summer
    • Superior Room with Two Full Beds

No air condition in central locations throughout the hotel. The AC in the room barely worked. Lots of street noise, being on the second floor.

Room was large.

Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Superior Room with King Bed

Breakfast room could be a little larger but very understandable as you are in the city and space is not plentiful.

Loved the layout of the room. Not just another motel/hotel room!!! Everything was near for whom we were there for and where we went. We attended our granddaughter's NYU's graduations and was very comfortable there. Doormen were very friendly and helpful. Thanks for the great time!!

Amazing- What a Surprise

Loved Everything

Location, Staff, Amenities were all highly rated by us. Bed comfy as. The complimentary breakfast was an added bonus. A small room with room only for 4 tables of 4 but that didn't matter. We were provided a tray to take breaky back to our room which suited us just fine. Pastries, bagels, juice coffee, fruit (What more could a girl want!) Plus help ourselves to tea/coffee 24 hrs a day. Wifi included. Would def stay again

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Overall a decent stay for the money in the Flatiron district.

Needs updating.

The location is convenient and the staff overall was good. The hotel is older and could use updating but overall was fine. The rooms are clean for the most part and the bathroom is a decent size, the free breakfast which is a continental (bagels, donuts and fruits) is good and they serve Starbucks coffee which were better on some days than others. Overall we were fine with this hotel but not sure we will return- would like a little more for the money. The shower pressure was fine, as some noted that it was weak, it was great.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Great hotel and amazing location
    • Superior Room with King Bed

Breakfast could have been a little more interesting.

The location was really good, especially as the subway is so close, the bed was extremely comfortable and the staff were very friendly.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Great location & great staff!
    • Superior Room with Two Full Beds

Breakfast room was very small but you could take your coffee & bagels to your room 😊

The staff couldn't have been nicer especially Anthony he was fantastic! Beds were sooo comfy! Only 1 block to 28th street subway & a few blocks walk from the empire state & times square, lots of coffee shops & restaurants near by! Would definitely stay again! 😁

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Good hotel at a great location
    • Superior Room with Queen Bed

The breakfast room was small, so we ate in our room most mornings and the breakfast itself was limited to bagels and some sweets, but overall okay to get the day started.

The hotel had a perfect location in Midtown, close to the Empire State Building and the Flatiron building. Also very close to several metro station and in walking distance of Times Square and several parks (like Union Square Park, Madison Square Park, ...).

Decent Stay.
    • Superior Room with Two Queen Beds

While I had booked a room for 3 people my friends who were in the city for a couple of hours left their belongings in my room. When we walked in at 430am we received an immediate phone call stating that there are 4 women in my room (one being myself) and that they needed to leave. While I completely understand hotel policy they were in there for less than 20 min to just grab their belongings and leave. For a phone call to occur as soon as we walked into the door and wake up 2 sleeping guest I felt was inappropriately handled. The shower head was leaking as I was taking a shower and got water onto the towel rack to the right of it, hot water was not working properly in the sink and the curtain kept getting stuck as I was pulling it down.

The rooms were beautiful. Great spot in the city and there is a parking garage around the corner.