Reviews of Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection 2 stars

120 East Lombard Street, Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA

#46 of 78 hotels in Baltimore

• Queen Suite with Harbor View

Great experience! Definitely worth the price. Everything was within walking distance and we had a nice view of the harbor. Breakfast was good too. We had a small problem with the AC but after speaking to the staff, it was fixed immediately. They also gave us a play yard for our little one. Brookshire Suites will absolutely be a go to the next time we visit Baltimore.

• Deluxe Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The rooms had stains on the floor everywhere, the bathroom wasn’t very clean. The breakfast food was mostly rotten. The sausage tasted like plastic, the bagel bread was old and hard, the eggs weren’t that good. I wouldn’t recommend anyone stay here to be honest.

I thought the staff were very friendly and helpful. Front desk staff were great. Excellent customer service.

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

dark, lightbulbs out, No usable window. expensive. Parking expensive. No drawers or chest for clothes. Had to leave clothes in bags.

shuttle service location

• Deluxe Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Vacuum floor daily keep sheets changed daily and wash clothes on board more . Label what is pork what is not on breaoneat some people do not eat pork.

The eggs were decent the bed was comfortable. It could been a lil cleaner scrub with Lysol it had s kinda mole smell carpet neede to be vacuumed daily.

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Staff was absent many times at desk n valet and I had to search for them. Also your business is completely lacking in most basic and needs upgradingnecessities

It was close to convention center

• King Suite

Fan in Bathroom didn't work correctly Eggs & Bacon were also cold at breakfast. I told the attendant and she said "there's a microwave over the other side of the room, you could heat them up over there".

An interesting thing happened while staying at Brookshire Suites Hotel. At check-in, they would not take my AAA membership and give me a discount. They said they don’t give discounts if making the reservation by a 3rd party. Also, they tried to charge me $9.95/day for the “free breakfast and wi-fi”. I said , “No Way”. It says I don’t have to pay any more than what is stated on my Booking.Com Confirmation. Just thought you might light to know. Gloria Gagnon

• Queen Suite with Harbor View

The size of the bathroom. The breakfast was just okay. Orange juice was watery, bagels were too soft, eggs had a glaze to them. The decor is very 70’s. The extra $9.95 destination charge added to my bill.

The size of the living area.

Not enough towels.

Great location to Inner Harbor and Camden Yards, the staff members were really awesome, they were very helpful with any questions we had. The suite like rooms were clean and comfortable.

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The vallet parking sign isn’t very big, you might have trouble seeing it if you’re not sure where to go.

The room was very nice and clean. The location was perfect, only took a few minutes to walk to the harbor. Staff was excellent, Shanell was very helpful.

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Comfort of pull out bed was below par. Other than that, a very pleasant stay.

Staff was extra helpful. Whenever I had a question or concern, they there to help. Located close to Harbor.

It is an older hotel with some modern cleaning out. Closet space is open, drawer space virtually non-existant.

Very close to our convention venue at a acceptable price. Harbour view from the club level was very nice. Breakfast is a bit above basic with waffles, Danish, bagels, eggs and cheese. Exercise room is clean and several of the machines worked. Very clean throughout and the staff friendly and helpful. Rooms were large and could host our whole party. Valet parking allowed an easy drop and go without undue hassle.

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

My only complaint would be the hallway noise of people was louder in my room than expected but not that bad that’s my only complaint

It was a nice clean hotel I was very comfortable, great staff, great location so much within walking distance and a very fair price for the area

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The room was small as was the bathroom. The was bed too soft for my comfort. There was a leak just outside the bathroom that spread to the closet. Didn’t tell the hotel because we didn’t want plumbers working while we were in the room. There construction noise that reverberated in our room waking us up most nights. I want to say these were somewhat minor inconveniences.

The breakfast was more than adequate. The hotel staff were very helpful and gracious. Loved their attitude. They held our bags for us the last day at no charge. A shuttle, $45 for four, was very reasonable. The hotel was very conveniently located to most of the inner harbor sights - just one block off Pratt Street. We walked to most of the sites and those we couldn’t walk to we used the free, Charm City Circulator.

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

There was nothing really to dislike, many items could have been improved but for what I paid I was happy

Location near the inner harbor and convention center was excellent. An easy walk to most places I needed and really friendly staff.

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

It was noisy all night long, the room height too small, too little windows, no daylight, other room equipment than in the photos. I cannot recommend this hotel.

• Deluxe Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

There was no water and it is not on site parking as well as no prior indication of a parking charge

Location was superb for the aquarium and the ballpark

• Deluxe Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Horrible breakfast, still the same choice (hamburger, bacon, eggs, porridge, cereals). Server on plastic plátek, simple McDonalds like.

Spatial rooms, good wifi connection, good location in the Inner Harbor.

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

When I got home I emailed them for a copy of my bill and never got it. there was a charge to my debit card that i wanted to see what it was about.

The location was the best part about it. It was a short walk to the Inner harbor.

• Deluxe Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel was a converted apartment building and not enough money was spent to really make it nice. The lighting was dark, old hand upholstered sofa in living room. Lots of long grey hair on the floor. Don’t know when it was last vacuumed. Bathroom was tiny with no vent. But, the staff was very friendly and the beds were comfortable. Parking was thirty dollars and the outside area was a bit seedy.

• Deluxe Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The A.C did not work, they never sent someone up to fix it. They gave us a fan and it was about 90 degrees that weekend making it miserable to sleep or get ready

The room was spacious, and the location was superb

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The front desk was not professional they looked and dressed very distasteful to be in the front . Didn’t like all the hiidden fees that was misleading in the booking. Staff was not helpful. Hotel was dirty to be charging 199.00 a night when the booking was 129.00

The bed was comfortable.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff was VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! Very rude and have no type of Customer Service!!! The room was full of dog hair all over the bed! And they held over $700 on my Card!!! I will NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN!

The location was good. Right in the heart of downtown, but no where to park. Mandatory valet for $29.99 a night.

• Deluxe Double Studio - Non-Smoking

Brookshire charged us for a destination fee that was not quoted in the booking.com rate, taxes, & fees. I explained this to the front desk at checkout and showed them my quote. They said the would waive the fee. 4 days after check out they charged my credit card the fee. House keeping showed up each day after 5PM. By that time we were back for the day. We also had some light bulbs out and the remote didn’t work well. I told the front dest on the 1st day but they never attempted to replace the bulbs or fix the remote.

Breakfast was good

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Had to ask for room to be cleaned and first day it was skipped. Front desk staff did not know how to find restaurant that was 3 blocks away.

The bed is like a cloud! The location was perfect for Light city installations and our appointments. Shuttle driver got us where we needed to go on time and he was personable.

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

sofa bed was thin & uncomfortable. not many options in "mini-market" ...we wanted seller, non available, though many shops & resturant near by.

Breakfast stops too early (9:30am) we had a late event and did not use the service though it was included. Got a corner suite with a view of the harbour, mid-century decor in main room. Bedroom more modern. Bathroom good amenities. nice bed & bedding. walking distance to inner harbour area.

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I think the tub area needs to have a grab bar for safety for older visitors or in my case I had an injured knee and it was a little scary trying to get out of the tub.

The bed was very comfortable!! and great location! The breakfast was very nice, great hot hot coffee.

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

It looks a bit tired at some places, for example the elevator needs a renovation. But only minor things like that.

Excellent position at the Inner Harbor, comfortable rooms, very helpful people. I arrived at the end of a business trip, to spend the night before my flight, with very little cash and one card with me. The card was constantly being declined by the hotel's system, so I looked at the online statement of my card and asked the very helpful lady at the reception, I think Shannelle was her name, to try a much smaller amount to see if the problem had to do with card's limit or something like that. When that did not work either, we realized it had nothing to do with the sum. So I went to an ATM and got some cash out, and she let me pay with cash, although normally they do cash payments in the morning and only card payments at night, because I wanted to pay and get it over with. Very helpful and very polite lady.

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

They charge you 10pp for basically a water bottle, there is double tax, parking is $29 a night and a security deposit all which you have no knowledge of on booking.com. So with that being said whatever your total is it’s fair to say add another 100 if not more.

Bed was comfortable and location is perfect. 1 block from the harbor. Also, you are right around the corner from a little bar called the water street tavern. Drinks are good and the wings are the best!

• Deluxe Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was very noisy. Both from outside and inside noise. Bed was not comfortable. The furniture was also not comfortable.

The staff was great. The breakfast was good.

• Deluxe Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The experience with the staff was EXCELLENT, especially with Shenell and Marissa. The bed was like sleeping on a cloud, so comfortable. Also recommend taking the breakfast option. Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, whaffles, yogurts, pastries, cereals, a great bargain.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Needs more work on the outdated elevators. Upgrade the elevators.

Very close to EVERYTHING downtown Baltimore. Walking distance to everything, including the Convention Center (where my event was held) and I don't like to walk anywhere 😉. The valet company was very friendly as well everyone here. I would stay here again.

• Deluxe Double Studio - Non-Smoking

Our first night we were put in a handicapped room (why?) on the first floor where there was no heat and incorrectly told by staff heat had been turned off in the building. Upon further questioning the next day, we found out only the first floor had no heat and we're moved to a very nice room on another floor. That should have happened when we first asked. I also scheduled a shuttle to Johns Hopkins upon check-in which never got on the books, but Billy took care of it and it all worked out.

Location, comfort of beds, breakfast

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Although I loved the view of the city from my room, the noise from the outside was a problem for me with the police, fire, ambulances and everyday traffic cars going by kept me up most of the night. It sounded as if the windows weren't shut, so there isn't much sound proofing.

I loved the view of the city from my room, and the convenience of the harbor being only a few minute walk away was perfect for the activities we had planned. The room was very clean and the modern flare made it feel high end. Also the complimentary breakfast buffet was amazing! The variety of food they had was great and the view was priceless. Can't beat having that beautiful sight of the harbor water first thing in the morning with your meal.

• Deluxe Double Studio - Non-Smoking

Room was outdated and had a very low ceiling at parts where my husband had to bend down to walk No maid service on 2nd day of our stay No air conditioning so we were very hot sleeping

Beds were comfortable but were in no way queens like said. Very snall doubles

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The staff (reception ladies) were the most helpful we've encountered anywhere. One lady went out of her way to make sure we got a taxi on time to take us to the airport, even running out into the street and flagging a cab down for us, after our original taxi failed to arrive. Location is excellent and the hotel is clean, comfy bed, and offers a good breakfast. Excellent value for money.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

It wasn't clean. They try to be hip in their decor but overall the building felt old and dated. The ceilings on our floor were very low, giving feelings of claustrophobia.

Location was close many places of interest & restaurants.

• Deluxe Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Checking in and out is a bit problematic since there is no place to park for this purpose. A $9.95 mandatory fee for bottled water, a gym [which we never used] and free wifi is questionable. The wifi did not work well with our phones. Also the tv remote in our living area needed new batteries.

.Liked the suite; the bed was comfortable. Breakfast in the Cloud Room was nice and the view was great. Location near the Inner Harbor could not be better.

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The decor is strange...the rooms and hallways are lavender/gray, and the rug in the room was black.

The location couldn’t be better. It was just one block to Inner Harbor. It was a safe area. I had to walk my elderly dog (whose stay was free),several times during the night. There were always people on the street. There’s a 24 hour Subway Store right across the way. No need to worry. In addition while the hotel lobby might give you a wrong impression, it’s a city hotel , the hotel is clean, reasonably priced and the suites are large. Breakfast which was included was average, but, kept us from having to go out early. The breakfast room was nice.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

Wish they had plain eggs-no cheese More seating in breakfast area More waffle irons

PET FRIENDLY-NO CHARGES!!! WHO-HOO!! Close to Inner Harbor Breakfast was included Nice room

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The windows were not very sound proof, but I had no trouble sleeping. The blankets were perhaps a bit old, but again, no trouble sleeping.

The welcome at the reception was one of the best I had on my short US trip. With a friendly and helpful receptionist, I was quickly on my way to the room. The location for us business wise was ideal.

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

I didn't know the channels to the cable stations. There were no channel guide to use and the remote control wax old. When I received the channel guide there weren't many channels to look at.

The way the staff checked on me making sure my stay was comfortable

• Deluxe Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

In need of some serious upgrades. Wallpaper was slightly pulling away from the walls, elevator sounded like it was going to stop working at any moment. Couch in the suite looked like it had seen better days. Sink in the bathroom trickled water.

Great location, friendly and prompt staff. Lobby was small but nicely appointed. Bed was super comfy. Generally clean room and hotel.

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Unsure of parking. Didn't know if u provided it we paid to park in public parking garage. Felt unsafe and expensive

Breakfast and location was reason for staying both were excellent

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was so-so. The noise of siren on the street could be a bit annoying.

Only a few minutes' walk to the Inner Harbor, very good location. You can have a nice view of the city if the room is by the street.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

It was an older property, and had that old smell.

This hotel has been remodeled and looks very modern. What makes this hotel stand out is the awesome staff! Very professional, personable, and efficient. I will frequent this hotel!

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Parking was awkward. Would help if web site was more clear were to park, as once we knew what to do it was very satisfactory

Staff made us feel very welcoming

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

We had a difficult time trying to figure out where to enter for the valet parking. The parking staff was great, once we found out what to do for the valet.

STAFF excelled in being helpful with reservations and suggestions of the area.

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

the water did not work i could not take a shower. the heat was not working either and several attempts to get someone to fix it no one showed up. It was uncomfortable stay and wish i could just get my money back.

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

the sheets were too short for the bed!!!!! the bed was saggy, the bathroom needed new fresh caulking and a good scrub to get rid of mold. In addition to this they applied a nightly surcharge of around 10 as a hospitality charge. Cheeky!

location. I stayed here a couple of years ago and I must have been in a renovated/refreshed room! This was dreary....

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The staff in the daytime and in the evening are both very helpful, but the staff on the night shift is quite unhelpful. He is not very interested to help clients or answer questions. The bathroom is too small, and the janitor forgot to provide hair drier the first day I was there.

the front desk staff in the daytime and in the evening are nice and helpful.

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping fell down on the job. No wash cloths, glasses were dirty (and also, only 1 plastic cup) the 2nd night, there was no bath mat. Room was too hot and the temperature could not be adjusted adequately. When items were reported, they were quickly remedied - but shouldn't have been necessary. Also, it is a bit misleading to advertise free wifi and breakfast and then charge a $9.95 daily facility fee to cover those items!

The staff was extremely nice, professional and responsive. The location for the Inner Harbor was great. The breakfast had a nice choice of hot and cold items. Dining room was lovely.

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

There was an additional fee added for breakfast and wifi service, but I was not given the option to have it removed from the cost of my stay. The hotel advertised that these are included.

The hotel is right near the inner harbor, so I could walk to everything.

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

TV went out because of the weather but can't blame them for that.

The size of the room, the price, very clean, the location is EVERYTHING! Very convenient. Isn't 4 star but DEFINITELY isn't less than 3 star.

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like the fact that the room that I had for the 11th floor wasn’t ready when I actually had gotten there pretty late. I didn’t get clean linen for 2 1/2 hours that i called to get ahead of time . And I valet took AGES bringing me my car ☹️ So that kinda delayed my plans for that day . And those were my only days off 😩

I loved the fact that , the rooms looked exactly how they were advertised.

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The rooms aren't huge, but we already know that. It also doesn't have on-site parking (there's a garage across the street.) But the benefits and savings make up for it easily!

This is our second time at the Brookshire. They added texting to check on our stay mid-progress to make sure everything was perfect. The omelette muffins for breakfast were great (excellent breakfast as always!) And it was so convenient to grab a frozen snack from the lobby market after our concert instead of needing to stay out later. Love the mini fridge and microwave in every room! And it's within walking distance to everything in the Harbor, especially for concerts and the aquarium.

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

The room décor was horrendous. They charged for parking which we were not expecting, which was not mentioned in the property information. They offer a complimentary breakfast which was cold. The room was stiflingly warm and the hallways smelled like cigarettes and skunk. I noticed that there was a stain of some sort on the base of the mattress as we were getting ready to leave bio hazard maybe? We had to go down to the front desk 3 times because our keys to the room would not work. We even told the front desk that we would not be staying here again and they could have cared less, did not even ask how to make our stay better. Just glad only there one night.

Leaving

• Queen Suite with Harbor View

That it rained the majority of my stay. ..but that's definitely beyond control lol

Best room the hotel offers and i was more than just simply satisfied this time. ..will continue to be a regular guest if i can get the room i got this time!

• Deluxe Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was very small. You had to close the door to get into the shower.

The suite was very large and clean, and equipped with a sink, microwave and fridge. The weekday breakfast buffet was very filling.

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Kitchen ( n0 utensils), bed was really uncomfortable, massively overpriced. we were back 2 days later and stayed in a lovely room for 3 days in the Radisson. You are a backpackers drop off. Nothing wrong with that but be who you are and don't pretend to be a hotel.......you are not a hotel.

Reception was great, the room although equipped with microwave , kitchen etc. It was appalling not a knife fork or spoon to be found....In fact there was literally nothing to make our stay comfortable felt like goldilocks,,"all the cupboards were bare. Apart from a trendy look and welcoming staff; despite me being in Baltimore often I would never never stay at your property again.

• Queen Suite with Harbor View

The parking was too far from hotel

The staff was extremely attentive. Kiara sent texts throughout the whole stay and even afterwards was a very nice touch

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything from the friendly and helpful staff to the great breakfast to the sleek and modern look of the place. This was my 3rd stay with Brookshire and I’m already planning my next. Wouldn’t stay anywhere else in the Inner Harbor. Great place!

• Queen Suite with Harbor View

Outlet covers not secure in room and is a hazard. Lamp in living room area didn't work. No dresser to store clothes. Tub felt like a giant air bubble under my feet - it was weird. Felt bad for the one guy cleaning breakfast area because hotel patrons were disgusting and couldn't clean up after themselves even a little bit. Mandatory Destination Fee is pure deception! When advertising the room rate they make it seem as if the breakfast is included and then when you get to the hotel you find out it's an extra $9.95. And $29 for parking???

The bed was comfortable and location convenient to where we were going for the evening.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Party next door in the hotel. Staff did nothing even when called multiple times asking for assistance. Didn't sleep a wink especially with the smell of marijuana up and down the hallways.

• Deluxe Double Suite - Non-Smoking

There was a clear smell of marijuana smoke in the hall of my floor that was very annoying. The staff to their credit did investigate and did take off from the bill for this inconvenience without me asking, but as a non-smoking hotel, I wish they'd been able to find and stop who was doing it.

The breakfast was good enough. It wasn't luxury and was nicely executed. The room was a bit dated, but clean and comfortable.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Need to get the bathrooms updated. The plastic bottom of the tub in my room had a bubble. Didn't have hand towels.

The staff were helpful and friendly. Food was great. Great location.

• Queen Suite with Harbor View

There could have been more gluten free options or suites for us that can’t eat out a lot.

The staff went above and beyond. They even accepted a package after we had checked out since it’s arrival was delayed. The breakfast held a fantastic view of inner harbor and the selection and choices were good I do wish that there were more Gluten Free choices but eggs and sausage were well made. Beds were very comfortable. Rooms were stylish with a boutique feel. Parking was priced reasonable and they allowed free access without charging each move. Valets were so nice and helpful. The valets were outstanding.

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The room was a little small but it was perfect for just the two of us.

I loved how the location was in walking distance to shops, dining and entertainment. Also our room came with a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. I did put in a request for our room before going there and they accommodated me to my request.

• Deluxe Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The rooms were designed in a sort of modern style and the furniture wasn't very comfortable. Each room had photographs of rock stars from the Baltimore area, which was fine until you have Frank Zappa staring at you from above the toilet. The mattress was VERY soft. Too soft for me, though others may like it that way. The hot water faucet in the bathroom had a small leak in it, and the drain was very slow. These were all small issues that in no way detracted from our stay.

Very convenient to everywhere we wanted to go. They had indoor, onsite parking (for $29/day). The hotel staff was very friendly, and helpful.

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Had a little trouble with the TV.Had to have someone come to the room to fix it.

The breakfast was good.They even had bacon which I have not seen at other hotels.

• Queen Suite - Disability Access

There were no sheets or pillows in the room for the pullout bed and the lobby smelled like vomit and had something dripping from the ceiling.

Nice view for breakfast room.

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Its a low cost "extended stay" type ofnplace. But its not much cheaper tha Marriot or Hyatt ir Radison across the street. For that money - go for a real hotel

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

The heat in the room would not adjust properly ,so it was hot. The carpet needs to be replaced in the rooms and hallways. We were not told of a security deposit until we checked in.

It was close to the inner harbor at a good price.

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The parking was really expensive, especially if guests need in and out service. I left my car in the parking garage and walked everywhere.

The staff was really friendly, and the hot breakfast was delicious.

Clean and artsy

Taylor was really nice and professional, and she noticed I was tired and recommended room service so I didn't have to go anywhere to eat. I also found out that I could get a shuttle straight to the hospital for my heart procedure; which was a blessing. I had a very content stay.

• Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

Very dark room facing an alley, tiny and humid bathroom with broken door, all corridors smell smoke, quite old and unserviced facilities in general. Don't know how this hotel has so high rating

Good location, a few steps from the inner harbor. Breakfast is fine.

Browse Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection traveller photo gallery