Reviews of Sheraton Bucks County Hotel 3 stars

400 Oxford Valley Road, Langhorne, PA 19047, USA

#4 of 7 hotels in Langhorne

Okay but not what ws expected for the price
    • Standard King Room

They did not mention that the breakfast was NOT complimentary. Ended up paying $60 for some eggs and toast for two adults and 2 toddlers. Also, couple in the next room were having a loud “session” while me, my mother and children were going to sleep. Totally inappropriate, thought this was supposed to be a kid and family friendly facility

Bedrooms and bathroom were clean

Please above

The pool was not clean or kept up. The floors were very slippery and people kept falling. We didnt get any food included with our stay and i payed $500.00 for it. Over all i have used you in the past and i think a cheaper hotel would have been better for our money.

Having a pool and the transportation to the park.

We had a nice short stay. Expected more for our money! The

Staff is not welcoming Cleaning service is very rude The pool floor is very unsafe The pool floor is always flooded and super slippery Over priced compared to near by hotels Breakfast is not included and pricey

Clean rooms nice view Indoor pool Close and shuttle to sesame place Parking is available and close to hotel entrance Lots of places to eat or shop near by

Conveniently next to Sesame Place.
    • Standard King Room

Only 2 elevators were working causing delays getting up and down to our room.

Conveniently next to Sesame Place. Staff was super nice and helpful. Rooms were clean and perfect atmosphere for my kids under 3. Indoor pool was a huge plus during our stay with our kids!

Everything was great!
    • Standard King Room

Bed skirt was dirty and cookies on box spring from someone else. House keeping needs to clean a little better

Everything was great! Close to park. Employees were great breakfast was good will stay again

Perfect location for those looking to visit sesame. Shuttle service was outstanding!

Elevator wait time. Only 2 of the 3 were working.

Perfect location right across from SESAME PLACE! Many resturants nearby and shopping in case you forget something. Staff was great and we all enjoyed our 1 night stay.

Last minute booking.. and thank god we picked this place

Nothing everything was perfect

This is a good place to be. Especially with family and kids right across the street from Sesame Place .. just the pool is here and there.. not so clean

It was nice!!

Dusty, the beds were never changed or the rug vacuumed,even the bathroom mirror wasn`t cleaned in 3 days!

Comfy bed,just wasn`t large enough for hubby & I, we sleep in a King :)

Great staff, comfortable stay- wonderful amenities (pool, shuttle) for families for a pleasant stay!

elevators take time, plan accordingly!

Staff was great- from the ladies who drove the shuttle to the staff at the check in counter. We felt like staff listened to us and went above to make sure we were comfortable- especially appreciated when traveling with a toddler.

More than adequate.

Meal prices were high.

There were a lot of children and activities throughout the weekend. The room s must be well insulated since, I heard no noises from children and infants.

My birthday tradition! Can't wait for next year Sheraton!
    • Standard King Room

Nothing at all...maybe other than is staying longer haha. But everything was great!

Every staff was so friendly. Me and my fiance stayed the weekend for my birthday and when I told the check in girl she hooked us up with goodies. That's something she didn't have to do but she did and it was awesome!

Very nice and comfortable
    • Standard King Room

Breakfast was nice but could have been a little warmer than it was.

Bed was lovely and comfy, room nice and clean, service was excellent, room with a view from the 8th floor

Bathroom mirror was well lit.
    • Standard King Room

The front staff was unhelpful in answering questions about our shuttle sedvice. I recognize they didnt deal with that end of our travel, but they dismissed us and gave us no direction to as to where we could begin our search.

Bathroom mirror was well lit.

Disappointed.

The pool and hot tub which is why we chose this specific hotel. Both dirty and poorly maintained. Fecal matter in hot tub. Sign should say no little kids. Kids shouldn't wear diapers in hot tub. Also hot tub was like warm. When asked management to look into it they yelled at us. Made me cry I don't like confrontation. Iam a single mom and worked hard to bring my teenage twins on this outing.

The room. But was noisy by neighbors.

Hotel life

Only thing I didn't like is how kids can be in the pool unattended without an adult present in the pool with them guess a little boy almost drowned when I was there because his mother was on the phone not watching him while his siblings was in the pool and they were too young to be in the pool unattended by their self they should have been accompanied by an adult

The clean rooms and bathroom was excellent and the gym and pool is very spacious the staff was also very courteous and polite this will be a never great choice for a hotel that I would love to stay at again

Clean, comfortable, loved the lobby with the fireplace going!
    • Standard King Room

One elevator was not working, too many children unsupervised in the gym, barefoot on the equipment.

Clean, comfortable, loved the lobby with the fireplace going!

Stay elsewhere :)
    • Standard King Room

Front desk was very rude - specifically Fernandes. She was condescending and made us want to leave. Rooms were OK, rather outdated and dingy but OK.

Across the street from a Chic Fil A.

Wonderful!

Shallow end of pool small, if you have little one make sure you have life vest or something

Had my son’s 6th Birthday here. We went to the pool and had a pj party! He loved every minute of it! Room was perfect, clean and enough space for two adults and 4 kids!

Never again.

Total misrepresentation on my room. My reservations promised a microwave. No microwave although the front desk offered to heat my stuff for me or get the maid to bring one up. I was promised video games in my room. No video games, not that I'm a gamer but it would have been nice since it was promised and I was only there for 1 night. No TV station listings in the room, had to go to the front desk who then had to get out their paper and print one from the copier. I was promised pay per view channels. I guess HBO Family, 1 channel, was considered the pay per view channels. Immediately upon my check in it was brought to my attention "there are no vending machines or ice machines on the property", only a food pantry next to the main desk. Tried to get a $3.00 machine made, 12oz Starbuck coffee from the pantry but it was see through. Front desk did offer to make me a cup from somewhere but that seemed like the same theme, it was promised and not delivered until you had to ask and then someone had to offer go do something instead of just doing it right and honest. Room was clean I can say that.

I was able to get change for a hundred dollar bill at the front desk.

May be....

The bathroom is very small, there is no space to move around. The walls very thin and heated everything from the next door room.

The staff is amazing. Especially shuttle driver lady was very friendly. I left my gloves in the lobby, she found out, but sumbody stole from the reception. She was very sorry for that. I’m still waiting my gloves. Room were clean. Location is very close to the park and hotel is very convenient for sesame place trip.

Great value for the type of amenities and accommodations, I highly recommend!

The rooms and bathrooms were a wee bit tight on space. We were 2 adults and 2 children for a wedding and there was no extra floor space really to move around. The door to the bathroom practically scraped the toilet and the fan never sucked any moisture out. But it was clean and well stocked!!

The foyer is stunning and they had the fireplace on well into the late night and on when I came down for coffee at 6 am!! Free Starbucks coffee in the AM!!!! The staff was super accommodating. Rooms were clean and modern. The large indoor pool and hot tub is in a beautiful atrium!!! Pack your bathing suit!

very poor service, waited for ages to be served in bar, poor...
    • Standard King Room

very poor service, waited for ages to be served in bar, poor quality food and coffee

Sleepless nights

I notified hotel with specific request: no animals, no perfume, no air freshners, no noise. When checking in, the staff read the request to me (with a smerk)and selected a room for me. dropped of luggage in room. left hotel to get something to eat. return to hotel/room. around midnight dogs started to bark. WTH!! I was placed in a room next to dogs and dogs across from the room. Absolutely no sleep. I called the front desk to ask WTH... There are dogs all around me. The new staff indicated there was a dog show in the hotel. The staff was very apologetic to me. It was not her error, (it was the staff on the night shift error.) The new staff indicated that she could reduce that one night fee by "about" $87. Then she would let me know when a room would be available. Eft hotel to meet some people. Returned to hotel sooner than expected. Was greeted by a male staff(slender build with grey hair, oh he was at the front desk when I was turning in old key cards and the new staff was telling me they would have keys/room ready for me when I return) so I told him who I was and the other staff was going to have my key cards ready for me to pick up. I guess I must have pissed the guy off or he must have been in a bad mood, because he told me that he could "hit" me right now. I said excuse me did you just say you want to hit me and he said yes. I told him that the other staff told me keys would be ready for me, he asked me for my address, phone number, name on reservation. I told him all that and finally got keys to new room. Then the guy said he had to move another person because of the dogs. The elevators stunk from dogs urine. The elevators were not working properly. The selection of fruit for breakfast is nothing what they have on the website, misleading. 3 night stay at this hotel @ $174 + taxes. How would you feel if this happen to you

I chose this hotel for the selection of fruit for breakfast. Misleading on the website. The location of hotel Was told queen beds, no queen beds, beds were regular size

Never use again

Air conditioner has been defected, so I asked hotel, then they just unplug off and tell me when you need plug on. Huh. Sure, like their action, no anticipation of kind service with smile. If you're Sheraton, you must ask me changing room first if you're checking defected facitily in the room. (All most hotel asked me changing room first. Repairing is your business.) No bulb at door, so I was looking for light in dark room. Internet has limit only 5 devices per 2 persons room. For the business, each person has 2~3 devices. Coffee machine is also too bad. Coffee pouch is not fit size with Coffee machine, boiled water was flowing over the machine. If this hotel is not the Sheraton, then above all might not be complaint. But I don't want to pay for poor service than others. Confernece room, Lobby and restaurant are clean and good. But if you wanna stay, Not there. Not be valuable at least to me.

Comfortable stay

Breakfast not included Although walking distance to Sesame Place there was no safe walking route

Family friendly, clean modern rooms Kids enjoyed the pool Shuttle service to Sesame Place

I would stay here again.

Breakfast should be included for the price and I thought the bathroom was pretty tight.

The bed was nice and bedding was comfy. Pillows were good. They gym facilities were very nice.

Great view, good property, right across the street from sesame place.
    • Standard King Room

The area around the pool gets very wet and slippery and it isn't dried and cleaned regularly enough. The pool attendant/gym attendant wouldn't let us leave with a towel around our daughter which I think is not the nicest service.

They put me in a room on the top floor with a view of Seaame place and my daughter could not have been happier.

Good place for the kids and really great location next to Sesame Place.
    • Standard King Room

Great omelet station where the guy cooked your eggs to your liking. I think they could have used a couple more of these guys because the line was backing up a bit. By the time my omelet was ready, my wife was done eating hers. The make-your-own waffle station was clutch as well. Good restaurant downstairs and good people serving you.

We really liked the how close it was to the park and how...
    • Standard King Room

The walls were paper thin and we heard everything from the room next door. They kept me up until 1:00. I finally had to knock on their door to ask them to quiet down.

We really liked the how close it was to the park and how comfortable the bed was.

Sesame trip

The staff was not very efficient although they were friendly

The hotel was very convenient for sesame place trip. We saved time and money by staying here. Staff was friendly but not too efficient

Bad check in, great stay.
    • Standard King Room

When we checked in we were told there were no more king size standard rooms, we had a while back, and given a double room and offered a free breakfast for 1 of the 3 days we would be there. This was not a good option for us, they then mysteriously found a king room. I had also asked for a crib to be delivered to the room, never was. We found one downstairs by maintenance. It seemed a lot of people were having problems with their bookings. Not sure if they overbooked the hotel or what, but it was an unpleasant check in for us, for sure. It was clear they were annoyed we didn't want to switch from a room we requested to a different room.

The ease and convenience of this hotel to sesame place is amazing. The bed is amazingly comfortable.

Would never go back!

I was stuck in my room with my 3 year old! The latch was broken and we couldn't open the door. The maintenance man had to break us out. No manager came to check on us or even seemed to care. Awful experience and extreme safety risk! Not acceptable.

Location although you highly have to rely on shuttle or cab. No sidewalks to walk even across the street!

Good

The cleanliness was not up to the sheraton level. 4 towels had stains on them. The used soap/shampoo/water bottles were not fully replaced by new ones the next day.

The front desk staff and the shuttle service

Great for family

The bathroom was a bit small and difficult to maneuver around.

The pool area was clean and I loved the whirlpool. The staff is friendly, accommodating and professional.

A great hotel, great and friendly staff, overall GREAT EXPERIENCE!

I liked everything about the hotel. I would definitely stay here again if I happen to be staying in the area.

Bed was comfy, hotel was clean, staff was very friendly. The hotel looked very updated and had great options for dinner in house. Also great location

Great trip!

The floor looked like it needed to be vacuumed better. I am going to imagine it was and I am just being critical because I was asked.

The staff is amazing at this property. We had a question about our refrigerator and everything was taken care of quickly while we were out for the morning and fixed by the time we returned. Sesame Place is so close that you can see it.

Sue makes me want to come back again!
    • Standard King Room

I see two pending charges on my credit card when there should only be one.

The staff was amazing they went above and beyond when my battery died after check up. Sue, the shuttle driver brought her car with jumper cables to help us out.

It was pleasantly close to many things to eat, Sesame place,...

Room had cheerios on the floor, sheets were stained, bed was way too soft and pillows had feathers poking out

It was pleasantly close to many things to eat, Sesame place, and shopping.

Everything was very nice as far as the hotel
    • Standard King Room

Upon booking I asked to be put somewhere quiet due to the fact that I was there for my best friends wedding who was staying with me! She had to get up early the next morning. We had ghetto trash guest across the hall screaming in halls then ghetto guest next to us! We didn't fall asleep until almost 1. I know this is not the hotels fault but when it was specific as to why we were there and I asked to be placed in a quieter settting, this was s little ridiculous.

Everything was very nice as far as the hotel

This is a great place to stay.

Breakfast wasn't included.

The staff was friendly and helpful. Sue was our shuttle driver and was great. We took the shuttle to Sesame Place and she offered suggestions. She also be the schedule of the parade.

Great location to sesame place
    • Standard King Room

I didn't like how some areas seemed a little outdated and I felt the price was a little high per night.

I liked how close it was to sesame place and had free parking.

It was centrally located to the places I needed to be.
    • Standard King Room

Traffic pattern in the area is not great.

It was centrally located to the places I needed to be. The train station to Philadelphia was reasonably close and easy to find. Also, there are many stores and restaurants nearby.

Was very pleased with everything, would definitely stay here again!

The bathroom is a bit small. Toilet very close to the door.

The front desk staff was very friendly, helpful and professional. The room, pool and gym was clean and well maintained. Location was very close to all planned activities.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Great accommodations at very reasonable price

Nearby restaurants and nightlife were very, very good, but not great and downtown Philadelphia is quite a bit away.

Clean, great staff and very comfortable

Doubt if I stay again.
    • Standard King Room

I believe the hotel was under some sort of renovations. Upon my arrival I was given a ADA room so with everything lowered made my 18 month old happy but his parents more nervous than usual as we could not place toiletries or anything on the counter tops or sinks. In addition, their cable kept going out every 30 - 45 seconds "loss of signal" which made watching tv a true pain as kids do not understand the continuous interruptions. No hot water, and when you turned on the faucet for the sink the cold water lever had to be positioned in the middle to turn off and when you turned on the hot water lever brownish, yellowish water came out. Yea.. kinda put you in mind of Flint, Michigan DON'T USE THE WATER!

The breakfast was decent.

first time experience here and the kids loved it and so did I ! ill deff be back

2 things I did not like was there was not breakfast free for the kids in the morning like most hotels but I wont complain! the other dislike i had and concern was , right when i went to get the kids from the car with their father after check-in, a way much older guy walked up to my 13 yr old daughter and asked her for marijuana and controlled substances, I did not want a fight but you he obviously drank too much and should not have walked up to a child and then just stared and watched my car. I checked on my car that whole first night stay, my daughter did not want to leave the hotel until check out. that's not good. maybe outside security is needed. :) other than that I am so impressed because EVERYONE knows I dislike being in hotels but this is one location I feel I can feel comfy with my family.

EVERYTHING!!!!!!

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Only stayed there because it was convenient for conference

Sheets were stained, wrinkled and had holes. One of the beds had no bed skirt so you could see mattress was exposed.

Some of the staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

It Was Pleasant. I Got To Sleep Peacefully It Was Over Great

The Pool Could Have Been A 24 Hr Service With Maybe Somebody To Moniter After Hours.

The Bed Was Perfect. The Staff Was Super Nice I Plan On Stayin Again In Tbe Future!

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Good for a business trip

Great place to stay but of all the options in a 1 mile radius, this was the only hotel that didn't have some sort of complementary continental breakfast.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

Great atmosphere and location

three issues basically with our stay. One being the TV would lose signal every few seconds, bathroom sink was slow to drain and toilet arm to flush broke. Toilet arm got fixed quickly but the TV and drain never did. However they did credit me at checkout for these issues so I was fine with it.

Buffet was very good for breakfast.very nice place for the money. Staff couldn't have been nicer.

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

Not sure what to think

When we went to go to bed we moved the comforter and there was crumbs from food and didn't look like the sheets were not changed called front desk and night clerk said they were booked and had No one to come change the bedding that if we wanted to we could come get new sheets and do it ourselves unbelievable.......

Day time staff was very helpful

• Reviewed: 25 November 2016

We love this hotel!

That we had been placed in a connecting room to a wedding party. I have kids so nap time was not restful.

How friendly and accommodating the staff is to everyone, how clean the rooms are

• Reviewed: 17 November 2016

A satisfactory visit to Langhorne...

I checked in after hours, and the young man who checked me in was rather lacking in customer service. He wasn't rude, but he wasn't pleasant either. He acted like I was bothering him when I asked questions. I had more, but I stopped asking because he clearly didn't want to answer them. The printer for the computer room in the lobby was awful. I only needed to print one simple document and it took TEN minutes to warm up! Please upgrade the printer! The TV had terrible selection and was poor image quality. This place needs to get with the times and upgrade their cable. Most hotels I stay at have On Demand, or Pay Per View. This one had like basic cable.

The room looked nice. I didn't use the shower because I was only staying for one night, but bathroom was clean. The hotel was in a great location near lots of stores and places to eat. I like that the overflow parking garage was well lit and secure.When first entering the hotel lobby, I was like, wow, this is pretty!

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Sad demise of a Sheraton

This hotel has gone shockingly downhill since my last visit 2 years ago. Unprofessional staff, who tried their best, were completely untrained in basics of hospitality. The new room service procedures of packing food in to-go containers and delivering in a bag was AWFUL! Only plastic cups in the rooms, other small omissions and substitutions made it feel like Motel 8 not a Sheraton!Something is very wrong in management here. Although I have stayed there for years, and it was the best in Bucks county, I will never return. Must be something better in town!

Friendliness of staff, decent infrastructure

Excellent facility and service
    • Standard King Room

I like everything and the pricing

Excellent facility and service

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Able to check in 4 hours early at no cost!

Able to check in 4 hours early at no cost!

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Location location

The location and how nice the hotel staffs

Had a great time

Everything was great.

The drain in the bathtub was very slow.

The drain in the bathtub was very slow. It was not working.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

There was a leak in the bathroom from the room above us, no...
    • Standard King Room

There was a leak in the bathroom from the room above us, no hot water, and no coffee pot.

Staff was extra helpful and polite.

Hot tub was closed.

Staff was extra helpful and polite.

It was ok.

No free breakfast

The front desk staff

Room was super clean and comfy.

Having only one working elevator and being on the 9th floor was no fun.

Room was super clean and comfy.

Very clean hotel, but breakfast would make this hotel AMAZING!

No breakfast! Very hard to get the kids feed and get to the park. Only cereal was available.

Very clean. Great staff, shuttle was often as possible.

The bed was nice an comfy, the room was kept clean.
    • Standard King Room

I didn't like that the water in our bathtub kept getting backed up.

The bed was nice an comfy, the room was kept clean.

The beds and pillows were very comfy Air conditioner worked...
    • Standard King Room

The beds and pillows were very comfy Air conditioner worked great and we needed it Great Fitness facility and large indoor pool and whirlpool

Close to sesame place and shuttle was great.
    • Standard King Room

Close to sesame place and shuttle was great.

I Need Reality With MAJOR hospitality

The Continued Lies

Yep but wood Appreciate a little o PHILLY ice cream With My Next Stay and Some New Teeth With My Real world I just live in daily

It was a great night

Coffee machine not working, expected to have a fridge in room.

The Beds and room

beds were comfy

no free breakfast included with high price

beds were comfy

Overall we had an enjoyable stay
    • Standard King Room

Coffee creamer and cup were used by previous guests

Room was nice

• Standard King Room

Bed was very comfortable room was clean had everything you required

Ok

Could not get any my room Then when I step out of my room is smells like dog

Ok

Comfort of the room

They did not have valet. For was cold