Reviews of Buena Vista Suites This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

8203 World Center Drive, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32821, United States of America

#192 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Average hotel. Nothing to go home and say Now that was worth it!
    • Queen Suite

The pool was out dated. And we had to walk around , and go into hotel to find someone to make a drink for us by pool. Once my husband found someone she was nice. , just really awkward. The lighting in sitting area in room was dim and gave room a dark unpleasant feeling. I guess I am just use to a Disney property and have been spoiled by the friendliness and outstanding facilities at those resorts. The front desk did pre registar us when we arrived early. However when I asked can we store our luggage ? She said yes, of course. When we got everything out of car and brought it up to desk she didn't explain before all this hassel that she was going to stack it behind desk on top of boxes. When I said you dont have a room? She said No because of cameras and being stollen we need to leave it here. No thanks. So we loaded it back up and took it back to out car. Super tacky. And cheap on hotels part not to have a bellman. So then my husband had to check to see if room was ready. The girl at front desk was extremely confused , but a manager came over and assigned him a room. . Lack of flow and communication at front desk seemed to make the smallest thing frustrating and confusing. I swiped a card when I preregisted but when my husband went up she couldn't find it? Had to swipe his card and go through whole thing again.Really? Only later to be told when I called from Disney. Yes we see your card. Also housekeeping are short staffed. It seemed like they were cleaning rooms on the seventh floor until 7pm. They had their vaccum cords literally drug down hallway from elevator past room 730.which was really hard to maneuver around when walking not to mention odd. . Would we recommend, or stat here again?. Probably not. There are just to many options in area at an affordable price or cheaper with better attention to the guest experience.

The size of the room.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Great place to stay if you're going to Disney.
    • Queen Suite

We really don't have anything negative to say. We wished there were more shops within walking distance but there were a few stores across the street that we went to, however, it was a rather busy street to cross.

We loved the free shuttle to Disney and the complimentary breakfast was great. They had something for everyone and changed it up each day. The rooms were very clean, with comfy beds and pillows. There were a couple of restaurants on site. Great location for Disney and we actually drove to the water park as it was only about 5 min. away. We all agreed that we would stay there again.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Our stay was phenomenal.
    • Queen Suite

I was very pleased with our stay at Buena Vista Suites. I loved the breakfast area especially because I wasn't limited to just muffins, bagels, and cereal. Our beds were comfortable. The entire room was comfortable and very clean. The Wi-Fi could have been a little better without paying extra for the better Wi-Fi.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

love this hotel but this was the worst stay I have ever had
    • Queen Suite

comfort, hotel is outdated and just does not feel the same. Carpet on floor 6 has wrinkles and rooms seem very dark with poor lighting.

The breakfast in the morning and the location to the parks

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Our family enjoyed our night stay after a long day of swimming at a natural springs park in Apopka.
    • Queen Suite

The A/C temperature was too cold. When we tried adjusting the temperature in our room, it did not change (it stayed at 65 degrees). The morning of our departure we realized all we could do was turn it off, so we did until we were comfortable.

Our room was spacious and comfortable. The staff was friendly. The buffet breakfast was great!

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Don't expect too much for your money
    • Queen Suite

UNCOMFORTABLE Bed & pillows, shower faucets lose felt like it was coming out of the wall. Our towels were stained with blood and brown spots. Holiday Inn has BETTER BREAKFAST. Defeated the purpose of having breakfast included. Had to buy breakfast the other days. Overall felt like I was staying at a CHEAP (EXPENSIVE) Hotel. I was very disappointed!!! Transportation to Disney is VERY limited, We couldn't enjoy the park as long as we wanted to due to limited transportation! On our way back to the Hotel we didn't make it on time to the bus stop since we had to catch a mono rail to the terminal. We ran around and left the park right after Fantasmic ,we couldn't stay to see the fireworks because of the limited transportation. And yet we ended up having to take a Taxi due to so many people we were not able to make it on time. Defeated the purpose of staying in that Hotel to use transportation!! To get to the pool you have to go out of the Hotel very inconvenient. DEFINITELY OUTDATED NOT WORTH THE MONEY SPENT. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT. WOULD NOT BOOK EVER AGAIN.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

It was okay.
    • Deluxe King Suite

breakfast could be better with 2 or 3 more selections to choose from. Saturday breakfast was terrible, and the ham was cold and flies where everywhere.

My room was nice but my son's room had a roach running around in his bedroom. His name is Scott also and I'm Scott Sr and my room # was 343.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Okay for the price
    • Queen Suite

One reason for this hotel selection was the breakfast. The pictures imply a large selection of food but did not offer much. Not allowed to leave the dining area but so crowded there was no where to sit. Coffee was terrible and waffles were premade. We had a ask for our son to sit with another guest so he could eat as we stood behind him. The pool is very crowded and had heavy chlorine. My bill was higher than quoted for no reason. Our room was by the stairs, we used often but stairwell was used for storage not pleasant to walk by. Every door was banged up and missing paint, they needed an update.

The location was great. Nice take out pizza in lobby for reasonable price made fresh.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

For the money not bad. We definitely would skip breakfast next time
    • Queen Suite

The breakfast was awful and the sleeper sofa was very uncomfortable compared to others we have visited. The sausage was terrible...maybe bacon would be a better option. The sunny side up station may be more appealing as an omelette station.

The pizza was great and the beds were very comfortable. The staff were all very nice. The pool was small but clean and we had a good time.

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

Great Location
    • Queen Suite

The sink had a very strong sewer smell to the point that we had to use bottled water to wash our teeth. The door locks are extremely outdated.

Breakfast was very good.

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

We really had a great stay and would recommend it to friends and family.
    • Deluxe King Suite

There wasn't much of a view, but we could see some of the fireworks from Disney which made up for it. We also wished there were more things we could walk to but we did cross the busy street to go to a couple of stores for beer, pop and snacks.

The room was great, the beds and the pillows were comfy. The free breakfast buffet was great. Changed the food up everyday and had many selections. Definitely something for everyone. We especially liked that there was a free shuttle to Disney. It was nice to park the car and rely on someone else to do the driving. We did decide to drive to the water park but it was only about 5 - 10 min. away.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

I liked the location of this hotel and the staff was very...
    • Queen Suite

The rooms were dirty and the sheets smelled. The toilet seat and mirrors were very dirty. The safe had lubricant from a previous guest which was very disturbing. The restaurant had extremely slow and rude staff, the waiter which was the old man, didn’t give us bread what the other tables did receive bread and he was very rude, and the food was not pleasant for the high prices they had to offer. The pool was very small so it was an arcade with all those annoying children playing with a ball. The staff was friendly but I asked for a view with the highest floor available and my view was a terrain.

I liked the location of this hotel and the staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

Great location an awesome breakfast .
    • Queen Suite

Stayed there 5 nights an the bathroom shower dripped all day and night plus toilet kept clogging an had to get maintenance to fix toilet throughout stay.

Great location an awesome breakfast .

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Lack of caring by service staff
    • Deluxe King Suite

The wrong size sheets were on the bed and there were hairs in the bed. When we tried to get the correct sheets, it took 2 times to get the correct sheets and we had to make the bed at midnight. The A/C did not cool the room correctly. We measured the room to be 74 degrees but the thermostat said it was 63 and set to 50. Never got any colder in the 3 days. We caught one of the maids watching TV in another room when we were trying to get clean towels. Even the soft drink machine vended the wrong beverage. The faucet in the tub would not stop dripping no matter how tight it was closed. Great location and the room would have been a great deal if the resort was run correctly. Not staying there again.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Great value for what you get. Clea
    • Deluxe King Suite

Entrance via 536S can be a little tricky depending on traffic. Doors and locks for hall entrance are antiquated.

This property has easy access to the Walt Disney World Resort. Buffett breakfast is impressive and exceeded expectations for hotel breakfast both for the weekend and weekdays. Rooms are spacious, more space than you could really need for 2-4 people. Rooms are private and quiet.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

It was great overall!
    • Deluxe King Suite

The breakfast was just ok. I also didn’t like that they refused to do a late check out, even after we didn’t check in until 10 pm.

We stayed in a king suite with a pullout couch. We also used a pack n play which was no charge. The room was comfortable and had two separate areas. We loved that there were two TVs for the kiddos. We loved the hot tub in the bathroom for us. We had wine and cheese and it was like a date night while the kiddos slept. The parking was free, which was nice and practically unheard of in Orlando. The free breakfast buffet was ok. The scrambled eggs were the liquid type and nothing special. The meat was hash which we hate. The biscuits and gravy were acceptable, but nothing special. We liked the mini bagels and English muffins. The fruit was canned pears and grapefruit- not too appetizing. Overall, it was good for free. We didn’t use the pool as we were headed to Aquatica, but it was really small, but looked nice enough. Overall, we enjoyed our time there and we’ll definitely come back and stay again.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Although there were some minor problem the staff when notified were pleasant and quick to fix any is
    • Queen Suite

Elevator broke and no staff noticed long lines waiting. Tub drained REALLY slow so standing in water. No towels at pool.

The kids loved the pool. 2 tv's made it easy to entertain them. Breakfast was great with different choices each day.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Over all a good stay. Would use again.
    • Queen Suite

The sofa sleeper not very comfortable. Bad on the back. Rooms could use better sound proofing from the doors to the hallways. Also too much light from the hallways getting into to the room at night around the door.

The breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

Close to Disney theme parks and Disney Springs.
    • Queen Suite

Bathroom could be a little cleaner.

Close to Disney theme parks and Disney Springs. Good value for price paid. Friendly staff. Decent breakfast and hours in which breakfast is served. Restaurant, pizza shop and small convenience/gift shop on property

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

The stay of the rooms was nice
    • Deluxe King Suite

I had problems about the reserve tickets I thought I was getting or the park the first night I was there and the manager at the ticket counter had “No” answers for my problem

Able to eat a good meal before going to the park

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Comfortable.
    • Queen Suite

Hotel staff tried to charge us extra when Booking.com advice said everything was included. Was sorted - they blamed their system saying it was double charging. But reasonably pleasant about it.

Breakfasts were very good. Lots of choices.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Despite my complaints I love this hotel and will happily stay there again.
    • Queen Suite

They got rid of the make your own waffle station and just had ego type waffles now. 😡 If you say on your reservation you have 6 people in the room I would like 6 towels. We only had 4 and it took 2 calls to get more.

Clean. Comfortable rooms and bed.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Good but with extra charges not showed in the original agreement.
    • Deluxe King Suite

The total amount paid was higher than what I expect to pay. They charge extra amount and it was never explain to me why they did it. It was disappointing that the cost agreed in Bookings was not respected.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Great for a stay in Orlando if coming in to see the parks.
    • Queen Suite

Slightly isolated but the hotel provides free shuttles to and from the parks which I suppose makes up for that.

Great for a stay in Orlando if coming in to see the parks.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Could not sleep until 3 am had kids with a basketball...

Kids uncontrollably

Could not sleep until 3 am had kids with a basketball running the hallways. Security tried to stop they but came back into the hallway after security left.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

Good place to stay - But don't eat at their restaurants.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Their food - Two reasons: 1) The buffet they serve carries limited options (Eggs, Potatoes, Coffee, Juice and Grits) 2) We reserved a table to celebrate first birthday of our daughter at their restaurant adjacent to the Valencia room - The staff made us all feel so uncomfortable with those eyes. Food was average and OK.

Nice and spacious property with spacious rooms.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Not a good place is worth money at all
    • Queen Suite

toilet smelled disgusting. Literally whole bathroom smelled terrible when showering I had to hold my nose. We had to get our keys changed everyday bc they wouldn’t work.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Great place to stay

WiFi was a little slow but we where on the 7 th floor so that could be why

The free breakfast was great. I traveled with teenagers so having the extra room to close the door and not be disturbed by them being noisy was great

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

The suite was very spacious and big the kids loved it and...

Pizza was pricey lol

The suite was very spacious and big the kids loved it and the price can’t be beat! We arrived earlier then expected to our reservations elsewhere but this place is nice

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

Disney trip
    • Queen Suite

We had issues when we got there because apparently there were two different reservations with my name only one was mine. They weren't very apologetic when they realized it was two different people after twenty mins. There was a weird smell

It was pretty and had a great spread for breakfast. There was lots of places to sleep. They also had a decent shuttle.

• Reviewed: April 27, 2018

Nice view of the intersection, but it is a quick trip to...
    • Queen Suite

Nice view of the intersection, but it is a quick trip to either Sea World or Disney. Accomodations were excellent for the price and the room was spacious and well kept.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Breakfast was great.
    • Queen Suite

Showed up at 1:45pm not thinking chec in time...had lunch with us and when asked where my family could sit and eat...got no acceptable response although they knew I would be checking in. ate in car, came back at 2:15 pm still not ready...so we ended up checking in after 12 mid as we went to Disney. Room was not great looking worn bathroom was gross in the finishe of caulking around tub cheap towels,,,charge $10+ hotel fee..what was a$151 charge ended up being $181...

Breakfast was great...

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

Front desk people were friendly and helpful. Nice to have couch/sitting area and 2 tvs.
    • Queen Suite

Dinner restaurant wasn't flexible; they charged outrageously if you wanted to substitute or eat off lunch menu at night! Room wasn't checked out for next occupants, ie, only one regular coffee, tv didn't work (fixed it myself after waiting forever for aide) and clock was not updated. Bathroom was dirty in all corners and ceiling is molding!

Fairly close to parks and airport. Free breakfast. Beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

We enjoyed our time here.
    • Queen Suite

The room was a tad on the dingy side and the bathroom had some issues in that regard as well. I was happy to hear that the rooms are about to be renovated. The bar prices are sky-high, even higher than the sister hotel next door which is more high-end. I was charged $15 for a single mimosa.

Marlyn at the front desk was wonderful! She was really helpful and friendly. I had to wait quite a while for our room b/c I came in so early, but she went out of her way to get us a room as soon as possible and she was extremely friendly when I kept coming to the desk to ask for things.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

They quit trying to be exceptional.
    • Queen Suite

Lots of little things - moldy bathtub caulk, peeling paint on room doors, bland food on breakfast buffet. In a city with hundreds of hotels, it's easy to see who tries and who doesn't.

Free parking, nice lobby.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

Breakfast was good
    • Deluxe King Suite

The front desk lady was not helpful when we checked in. She was hardly interested to talk about the facilities provided by the hotel. She was very reluctant to answer simple questions also. Did not provide enough towels in the room unless we requested them.

Breakfast was good Hot tub in the bathroom was just amazing. Room was spacious. Location was good.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

• Queen Suite

You had to walk next door to another hotel to arrange to use the shuttle service. If they had a concierge, they were not there in the evenings. They had a person trying to sell you “discount” tickets if you listened to a 15 sales pitch at a nearby hotel. Luckily, I already checked out ticket prices and the $100+ I was supposed to be able to save was actually less than $20.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Not worth the money.
    • Queen Suite

Hole in wall in room, elevator was all scratched inside, bathtub was moldy, carpet was stained, mattresses were uncomfortable, pillows like their filling was tissue paper.

Free parking and enough of it. Good selection on breakfast buffet. Lobby was neat and clean.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Mold in the shower in the bathroom the beds were very...
    • Queen Suite

The beds the mold in the bathroom the sink between the rooms did not drain it was broken there was plaster holes on my wall that were not painted there was a big enough hole that I put tissue in the wall

Mold in the shower in the bathroom the beds were very uncomfortable Springs were making noise when you laid on the bed the gentleman that handled us when we first got there was not very professional stayed here before love this place really has changed

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Somewhere else next time.
    • Queen Suite

The rooms seem old, dark and dirty. Elevator didn't work part of the time, not a lot of baggage carts.

It was close to parks and shopping. The staff was very friendly, the buffet breakfast was so so as t best. The pool was small.

Comfortable, good location.
    • Queen Suite

Ants, Ghost Ants. We had ants in our room but they weren't interested in us. Toilet paper, it is the cheapest, thinnest toilet paper I have ever used at a hotel. Had to wait for checkout at 6 am in the morning, no one visible at desk.

Beds were comfortable, two televisions were a plus. Location was excellent. Was close to airport for return flight and too Disney World. I would stay again. Breakfast was very good with good selection.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Great spot fantastic breakfast.
    • Queen Suite

Very busy road to turn into the driveway of the hotel. Nothing they can do about that. Not enough of a problem to stop us from staying there again.

We have stayed there at least 3 times and it is always perfect.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

We'd stay in this hotel again.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Could use more parking. When returning late, the buses took up a lot of spaces.

Clean, comfortable, and staff were curtious. Breakfast surpassed our expectations & pool area was relaxing.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Don’t book again anywhere I can’t cancel.
    • Queen Suite

The breakfast food was awful, there were no upgrades the place was slightly out dated. We went to the motel next door and used there pool and got food. There was no balcony , could dry our swim suits . It just cost a lot of money to stay at such a plan out dated place. We stayed other places a lot cheaper Amd there were awesome .

The motel next door

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

This is my favorite hotel because it's very family hotel...
    • Queen Suite

No complaints so far this hotel

This is my favorite hotel because it's very family hotel , clean , friendly staff, amazing breakfast bar and very good location near Disney parks and 10 minutes away from Universal Studio.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

My entire trip was uncomfortable and horrifying which caused my children to have a horrible time.
    • Queen Suite

A group of teenage girls was allowed to holler and scream and run up and down the hallway causing very uncomfortable conditions for the guest around them. Even after several complaints were made the staff did nothing for the complaining party’s nor did the activity from the teenager stop . I think my trip should have been paid for by the hotel due to the unacceptable and deplorable conditions we were forced to try and sleep in which did not happen . Several times we tried to order room service and no one ever picked up the phone .

Distance to parks

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Slept great, breakfast was great and the staff was amazing!
    • Queen Suite

Only real negative experience was the location. It was close to the parks which was great, however it was difficult to get out on the main road. Unable to turn left due to traffic. Had to go right and make u turn and the one highway had traffic backed up for people trying to get on the interstate

The breakfast buffet had a wide assortment of food for even the pickiest of eaters and tastes great. The staff were very helpful and amazing!

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

The staff was friendly and very helpful!
    • Queen Suite

Everything was good. The only issue we had was the parking. When we would come in at night from the theme parks there wasn't hardly any parking, other then that it was a great stay.

The staff was friendly and very helpful! They also offered free hot breakfast every morning which was a great thing for a family of 5. The pool was warm and the hot tub was nice to relax.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Leaving
    • Queen Suite

Worst $200 hotel room I have ever stayed in. My room was next to the very noisy elevator. Also, the rate was listed on booking.com for $139.00/night. Taxes and fees pushed it to over $200/night.

Leaving

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

There was plenty of parking and our room was large.
    • Queen Suite

The hotel just looks worn. The shower was dingy, the sink cabinet wood was beat up, paint was chipped, and the carpet was on its way out. The worst aspect was the hotel restaurant where we had dinner. I sent back the salmon which was overcooked and dry. I asked for it to be medium rare, and the new piece came out rare and cold in the middle. The bar drinks were watery. Get in the car despite the traffic and drive down the street for authentic Puerto Rican food at Pal Campo. If you are in Orlando for a professional conference or a weekend with your partner, find another place.

There was plenty of parking and our room was large. If you are going with a group of high school students (there were a lot there) or lots of kids, this hotel is for you.

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

very nice overall
    • Queen Suite

there was no coffee in the lobby throughout the day. and no cookies at the desk thats always nice when you return to the hotel and can get some coffee.

location to disney is excellent. breakfast is very good bed was very comfortable room was nice size with lots of light. overall very good experience

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

The breakfast is absolutely delicious!
    • Queen Suite

Where do I start? The breakfast is absolutely delicious! It was actually one of the best meals we had in our trip. I got lucky to sleep on a sofa bed in the suites and it did not feel like any old sofa bed. It was just as comfortable as the queen size beds! Unfortunately I got sick on the last day of our trip and conveniently enough, there was the best urgent care right across the street.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Convenient
    • Queen Suite

Bathroom looked a bit dated and beds were not comfortable. We stayed here before and it was reasonable and convenient but the price this time was significanty more.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

Will NEVER stay here agai
    • Deluxe King Suite

Breakfast buffet was way, way overrated. Staff was NOT friendly with the exception of the people in restaurant. Shower was I side Jacuzzi tub and hard to get into and slippery. Way overpriced.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Overpriced and Outdated
    • Queen Suite

The property is outdated, staff was unfriendly and the room cleaningness was not the best. Room is overpriced. I was very dispointed when I saw the room.

Its close to theme parks and international drive. Spacious rooms.

• Reviewed: March 8, 2018

The room was very comfortable
    • Queen Suite

Value was great with breakfast and extra space with the suite. Restaurants and groceries were hard to get to. It was a 15-20 minute ride from parks or transportation center.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

The hotel was great and the food was excellent.
    • Queen Suite

Flyer in the lobby - Mango Flyer. The show was not good for Christian believers. Stayed 2 mins. and left show. Very Provocative. Trying to get money back from Expedia. Also in the lobby was a ticket salesman regarding attractions. Never told us Bush Gardens was 2 hours away the other side of Orlando. Lost money on that attraction about $1oo.oo and for two of us at Mango's 88.00. Beware!! Hotel is great and it's staff.

The hotel was great and the food was excellent.

Very comfortable stay.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Pool area not very inviting. Too out in the open With just one space instead of separate spaces.

Good location. Comfortable rooms. Lots of bathroom and sink space.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

The stay was fabulous i would stay there again!
    • Deluxe King Suite

Wish they had a shuttle to and from the airport!

The hotel was very nice, great location, near parks and not too far from airport. The staff was friendly and the room was wonderful! Very spacious, had a large living area, two sinks, a spacious bathroom and private bedroom!

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

I loved my stay and would be back very soon.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Love how big and cozy the room is. Breakfast has a wide selection and was very good. Very close to Disney theme parks and use of the shuttles was convenient. Definitely was worth the money.

• Reviewed: March 2, 2018

The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome.
    • Queen Suite

I can't think of anything. It wad excellent.

The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Great breakfast.staff made sure the tables were clean and we had everything we needed.Fred Williams went out of his way to make us feel at home.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Not worth the money charged each night.
    • Queen Suite

Didn’t like the sink being outside of the bathroom, the fridge was not cold. Linens were stained. All the doors to the rooms in the hallway were chipping paint.

2 televisions, Staff were nice.

• Reviewed: February 23, 2018

Rooms were spacious.
    • Queen Suite

Beds had uneven springs which wasn’t very comfortable. Made to order egg cooks were not always available and not friendly. Hard to turn into during heavy traffic hours. Witnessed multiple accidents on our short stay.

Rooms were spacious. Liked the separate living room from the beds.

• Reviewed: February 23, 2018

Rather disappointed for the amount of money paid
    • Queen Suite

Room smelled like smoke, hotel is dirty, storage in stairwells, restaurants and gift shops and expedia counter not staffed, room is small for a "suite"

Location is good

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

It was great!
    • Deluxe King Suite

The pillows weren’t too comfortable. The bathrooms - we switched rooms and looked at 3 different ones; all had mildew/mold/dark in the tub. (Even the one we chose did, it just had significantly less) the water from showers hits the inside wall of the tub and I don’t believe it dries .

I loved how close the hotel was to everything! There was a lady at the front desk that was awesome! She knew who we were when we walked in, asked how we were and what we did for the day! The bistro pizza was amazing! Rooms were great size.

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

Conviniese location
    • Queen Suite

Bad management too many broken things at my room no one never went by to fix it room i need to go to lobby to reset door card every time i was going back to my room

Conviniese location

• Reviewed: February 14, 2018

Served my purpose and would stay again
    • Queen Suite

Great value. Centrally located for my needs..close to my conference hotel, close to theme parks, restaurants, shopping malls, etc. .all around a great location. Liked having microwave access.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Beautiful hotel, very very satisfied
    • Queen Suite

The room had several lights that didn’t work, sort of dark

Beds and pillows were great. Room very clean, breakfast buffet was outstanding with many options

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Near the Disney parks.
    • Queen Suite

Returned near midnight to our room and discovered it was open. Reported this to the front desk and was dismissed as the room must have been left opened by the cleaners.

Near the Disney parks. Great location.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

Staff was very nice and good location near the parks

Parking

Beds are very comfortable and we like that they have a dinning area that stays open till 11:00am to 11:00pm plus room service/ pizza take out right in the hotel till 1:00am and the pizza was great !!

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

Great place to stay off Disney property easy access to the parks with our own vehicle.
    • Queen Suite

Service in the restaurant was very slow. On the one employee was serving people. Water and soda were slow to arrive at table. No fresh fruit so breasfast.

Staff We’re friendly throughout the building. Breakfast was good. Pool area was very clean. When we called for extra towels for our room we receive them very quickly.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

Good location, great value with nice staff.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Gym could be bigger, other then that it’s a great value stay.

Great for attending conferences next door, good breakfast, rooms are spacious and beds are super comfortable. All staff were helpful too. There’s a CVS across the street if needed.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

We wouldn't go back again
    • Queen Suite

Check in procedure was very slow and lenghty. Hotel attendand seemd to fall asleep... Breakfast was very poor, in quality and selection.

Roms were cheap, spacious and clean

Quick getaway
    • Deluxe King Suite

Upon my arrival the room bed sheet were dirty with spots that were visible. Call front desk in about 15 they were correcting the problem.

Clean....friendly staff. Breakfast was great.

• Reviewed: January 24, 2018

The door in between the living area and bedroom was helpful.
    • Queen Suite

The door in between the living area and bedroom was helpful. The breakfast area was large enough to allow plenty of seating. I traveled with my aunt and daughter, we were bringing her to Orlando for the Disney college program. We weee very close to her Disney apartment!