Reviews of Best Western Seattle Airport Hotel 3 stars

20717 International Boulevard, SeaTac, WA 98198, USA

#10 of 36 hotels in SeaTac

• Queen Room with Roll-in Shower

Breakfast was a little sparse

We unfortunately had the displeasure of booking a room at Motel 6- SeaTac and booked this immediately after arriving... The hotel has good facilities (including swimming and mini jacuzzi) Easy walk to nearest Link Railway station (Angle Lake) which takes you into Seattle city centre (approx 40 mins)

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The cafe attached to the motel is excellent. Really good food and very reasonable prices. Staff bright and bubbly and so helpful. The link light rail train into the city is close by and there are several free shuttles.

Front desk staff were very friendly and personable. Room was decent for the price. It was off of International Blvd but amazingly quiet. Wifi was good.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We have no complaints. Everything was very nice.

From the time we walked in the door and it was very late, Salam greeted my husband and I with a smile and friendly conversation. We were not sure how to get to the hotel from the airport and when I called Salam was very patient and helpful. The staff was also friendly.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Water faucet at sink was hard to turn on - had to pull really hard and the sink was slow draining; main complaint was location of the elevator - my husband has difficulty walking and we had two large suitcases and had to walk a long way just to find an elevator which seemed to be a utility elevator for workers rather than really for customers; would be much better to have more elevators and elevators near the guest check-in for those with mobility issues.

good selection for breakfast with fresh berries and other fruit; location was good for a stay the night before flying out of SeaTac; desk personnel were friendly - gave a good recommendation for a nice place for seafood dinner in Salty's at Redondo- great restaurant on the waterfront. Nice to have soap, shampoo, conditioner in dispenser in the shower instead of the little bottles - seems much more efficient and less wasteful to do it this way and is still sanitary.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Very loud road noise and thin walls. Another guest had his bike stolen while we were there. Very sketchy area with a lot of tweakers and homeless.

Good value and the pool was nice.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The location is out by the airport, which I knew going in, so the longer journey into town using the Light Rail was totally fine. However, not only do the windows barely keep any airplane sound out, the room I was in was at the beginning of the hallway, and thus had lots of people passing by, and the loudest ice machine I've ever heard close by. The fridge in the room was also really loud - I couldn't sleep a single night without earplugs and face mask (the curtains didn't really close either). The only reason I slept somewhat well was because of how comfy the bed was. Overall, the value for money wasn't very good.

Staff was friendly, and the bed was very comfortable! Breakfast was alright, your typical American breakfast (eggs, waffles, toast, cereal, fruit). I left quite early on my last day, and they provided a doggie bag for me to take breakfast with me, which was nice.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

As soon as we come in starting from the front desk down to the hallway and into the room it smells like an old wet rug left for a long time (musty).the night when we checked in May 18 it was late flight and we are so tired, I kept on calling the person in the desk and I can hear his rudeness-in the phone by making sigh each time I call.He is in customer service job and he should know that even they are prostrated they should still smile in the the phone. This is our first time in Seattle and we don’t know this area and there only few passengers left behind in the airport so my tendency is to call and find out what happening because they want to sleep. No nearby restaurant in the area except their own which the menu doesn’t give much choices.

The food is okey and Kate in the front desk is nice to guide me Seattle through the map.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing. It exceeded all my expectations.

Very clean,modern. Comfortable bed. Good, friendly staff. Restaurant on site is perfect for a quick meal.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The staff could have been more responsive to my needs. The shower was very hard to turn on and I was promised it would be fixed, but they never did.

The breakfast was very good. The room was large and comfortable.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

This hotel is extremely well-run and welcoming. Sole concern was aviation noise at times during the night. Appreciate this is an airport hotel, but sound-proofing works when management decide to retrofit!

Excellent staff, spotlessly clean (if a little dated in decor), nice pool on site which was a surprise. Speedy shuttle service to and from SeaTac. Bathroom featured excellent water pressure in the shower: a rare feature today. There is a generous buffet breakfast with healthy options and a nice public lounge area open much of the day. Overall, a very positive experience.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing to complain about.

Fantastic location in 5 min from Seatac, free shuttle, good dinner and breakfast from 5 am, very helpful and kind staff, clean room. We had a good time during our 1 night stay in Seattle. A classic BW+ hotel. Thank you!

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Only recommendation is to add a fan in workout room as it gets quite warm.

Staff was friendly and helpful, courtesy shuttle to Link station was so appreciated and facility was clean and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was good with numerous options. Dinner was also good.

There was Nothing that we didn’t dislike!

The hotel allowed us an early check-in, which was awesome. The room was spacious with two showers. The breakfast buffet was awesome. So many choices. The pool was warm, the hot tub was hot and the game room was a fun addition. Shuttle service runs every 15 minutes and can drop you off at the light rail station so you can head downtown Seattle. The angle lake station is a 10 minute walk back to the hotel, so you can definitely stay here and visit downtown Seattle if you have time.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

That the shuttle bus was not marked with any indication it is for The Best Western. It says aeroparking on the front sign on the bus. If I hadn't called them I would have waited for a long time for a shuttle that indicated Best Western. I think this information needs to be clear to customers if they are tired traveler's especially

Just for one night but the staff was especially helpful when I called them from the airport

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Free airport shuttle and great included breakfast. Within easy walking distance to the metro for the Seattle city. Wonderful accommodating staff. Spa & Hot pool were great.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Super Breakfast! Within walking distance of the metro to downtown. Great, friendly and helpful staff! They try their best to accommodate our requests. Beds and room are very clean. Spa & pool are certainly a bonus.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel is a reasonable budget choice if you are going to the airport and want to be close. However, request a room at the back or interior of the hotel and do not get one of the “deluxe” balcony rooms. The balconies and big glass windows open on to the parking lot and busy international Avenue. Traffic noise all night made it very hard for us to rest. In addition, the hot breakfast buffet was severely understaffed. They were constantly running out of food.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

the halls and common areas were very dirty. There were no towels at the pool or fitness room and no cleaning wipes in the morning. I told the front desk just so they would know and she was slightly annoyed and said that the housekeeping staff hadnt gotten there yet because it was the morning (9am).

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Didn't get the room that was advertised, that I paid for because it was under renovation. There is only one microwave for over 100 rooms.

Customer Service

Lol the smoke detector went off at 5am due to bread catching on fire in the toaster.

Clean, not far from the light rail. Smoke alarm works and front desk personnel was calm and directed people outside.

• Queen Room with Roll-in Shower

Not that it is under the hotel's control but while I was checking out, a couple with 3 kids walked in the breakfast room. The 3 kids were barefoot and one one them was not even wearing a t-shirt! I really hope the staff told them they could not stay unless they would wear proper attire because it is not hygienic at all.

I really enjoyed that my room was ready early. The free parking and the onsite restaurant made my stay really convenient.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I waited over one hour in the freezing cold for the Best Western shuttle bus...only there wasn't one. The bus says "Aeropark" with a tiny BW sign on the door, barely visible. When I called after 1/2 hour wait the clerk argued with me and said I had been told about the Aeropark bus (I hadn"t) It came again, but passed me right by with me running after it waving my arms. called again, told bus was coming back after 15 minutes called again and told to get a taxi...after one hour wait. I was too tired to use the pool and went to bed.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was a bit chilly and it also rained a lot and traffic was a little bit hectic

VERY friendly staff especially Mr. Bob Bed was comfortable Breakfast was great

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

there wasn't one thing we didn't like

the bed was the most comfortable motel bed i have slept in. the staff was amazing. The foodservice bar was wonderful, and hours accommodating. my car battery was dead in the morning and they ran out with a charger, hooked up to my battery cables, and i was started and off to the doctor with no delay!

The eggs at breakfast were powdered and reconstituted, eggs are cheap and easy to prepare so I’m not sure why they are used instead of fresh. The walls are very thin, I could hear every word my neighbors said very clearly and anyone in the hallways. The highway was so close and very loud outside my window.

The pool is nice, I like that’s there is a free breakfast and a nice seating area. The location is pretty central to get to many nearby places.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I found a couple of bugs on the table and the bathroom; however overall the room was fairly clean.

The bed creaked a bit, but was comfortable. The complementary wi-fi was very fast and I really enjoyed it. I think free breakfast buffet is perfect for passengers like me who booked this hotel to stay while waiting for a morning flight.

• Queen Room - Disability Access

The aforementioned person.

Quite a good breakfast. Afternoon/evening dining staff (one member) is in need of personality replacement surgery as she seems afflicted with burdens which affect her performance. On the other hand, there is a young lady working in same capacity who is Terrific, and we appreciate her very much. She's a Keeper!

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms face to the roads are super noisy , at night it was like I was sleeping on the sidewalk. Couldn’t sleep well at all .

I liked the staff and the cleanliness.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I asked for a non-smoking room and the rooms that I was originally given, smelled like someone was smoking there before, NOT fault of the hotel and as soon as I informed the hotel staff about it , they act RIGHT AWAY on it and gave us the choice of another room. GREAT way of handling this issue by the staff!!

I like the friendly staff and I like the FREE shuttle service back and forth to the airport as many times need it. I love the pool and my kids "loved" the game area.... This place is great for families and enjoyed it a lot!!

No microwave. Bed not very comfortable. 1st night hallway smelled like cigarette smoke. Next two days hallway smelled like onion/body odor. Breakfast was mediocre.

The pool and hot tub were great! Room Was clean. Nice tv.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hot tub was never hot when needed. Staff waited for someone to ask for more heat, but by the time it actually became hot, it was too late because it takes over an hour to warm up. It was the only reason I booked this hotel. Very disappointing.

Great breakfast.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Shuttle pickup was a little tricky. I was passed by, driver didn’t get the instructions. Waited about 20 minutes.

Super friendly and accommodating staff

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

if you go there by links, the distance from the station is quite far if you have a big luggage. almost 10 mins walk. in the room i stayed theres a big old heater fan and that makes a huge noise very other minutes. that was a bit bothering. and many people talk about the breakfast but personally it was quite plain for me. would rather go to IHOP across the road for better breakfast if have some spare time.

i had a flight early in the moring so the location for the airport is very good but to the downtown it takes almost an hour. the room was huge and bathroom has nice tub and everything, also very clean.

My daughter was by herself. The shuttle never picked her up from the airport. She waited for 25 min. The male answering the phone at the hotel that night was rude to both me when I called from another state and to my daughter when she called to get the shuttle. She ended up spending the night at the airport. Now out $100 for the night she didn't get to spend there.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I thought the shuttle service was excellent. The breakfast was really quite good. Slower simmering oatmeal with all the fixings...or for those that would prefer...eggs, sausage...and fresh fruit. The staff were very pleasant.

We liked the driver of the shuttle, the staff at the hotel, the concierge who printed our boarding passes for us, and the convenience of the location.everything was more than satisfactory.

Staff were all very helpful and pleasant. Breakfast was wonderful! We would stay there again if the opportunity is available. Everything was great! Not much more to say than that.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel was very tired. The bed sagged in the middle. There was lots of unexplained noises from hotel equipment. The neighborhood was creepy. Nothing was nearby to the hotel like restaurants or bars or anything else. The hotel's location was the worst part of the stay. While called an airport hotel, it wasn't very accessible to the airport. They did have a shuttle but these were poorly marked so it took several calls to the hotel to find out about how to identify their shuttle (the shuttle was named after a parking lot with the hotel's name in small letters!).

While there was no real restaurant/bar in the hotel, they did have a café with very limited hours and menu. Better than nothing and their pizza was good. The buffet in the morning was good.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing particularly special about this property except a great breakfast and comfortable bed.

Breakfast was better than most, frequent shuttle to airport.

The bed was a bit soft.

The buffet breakfast was delicious, lots of tasty food to choose from, the layout of the food was exceptional looking and the staff were very friendly and effecient.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The motel is ok for a night's stopover but the location is uninteresting. You have to go downtown for restaurants, bars and atmosphere.

Near the airport. Free transport to the airport provided. Light rail link into Seattle was convenient and a 7 minute walk away. You can get downtown in just over half an hour from the nearest station. Good hotel/motel for a stopover if you have an early flight.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The male staff (front desk) at night doesn't know how to smile or doesn't even know how great or smile. Mostly they don't bother looking at people who's entering. 2 nights and 1 day of stay that we came from outside and that's what we notice. The price is a little bit higher for the quality of room we got, I am expecting the one from the picture which I reserved (Deluxe). The color of the elevator door is the same color of the bedroom doors which I always forgot and confused lol.

I like the lady who help us checking in, she's nice and answer my question.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Unbelievably noisy - noise in the hallways after 10:00 PM and the noise from the floor above suggests an older property that doesn't have much sound proofing.

Convenient to the airport.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff were friendly and efficient; the little restaurant at the hotel had fresh, tasty food ( simple menu but very adequate), great shuttle service and a grab bag to go early in the morning.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The sign (Best Western) was not visible (it was not illuminated), and there was only one small sign in the parking lot. As a result, even though my GPS told me I was there, I actually couldn't find the entrance.

The room was comfortable and the lobby was very inviting. It was easy to get to restaurants nearby. The breakfast was served early enough in the morning so that I could eat and be on my way.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There is a little traffic noise on Hwy 99 outside, but nothing too bad.

Handy to SeaTac airport, convenient shuttle that leaves every 15 minutes, courteous drivers, very professional and courteous hotel staff. The beds were very comfortable and the snack-type food service had some very nice choices. Morning complimentary breakfast was full of hot and cold items. Delicious!

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Daytime front desk staff could have been a little bit more helpful with directions.

The airport shuttle service was easy to use and efficient. That's extra important for an airport hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was a good deal and better than expected. And the dining room stayed open until 10.00 pm, a bonus for travelers who, like us, arrived on a late flight. Coin laundry was also good, another important little thing for travelers on extended trips.

No complaints.

The staff was excellent. We had been assigned a room with one queen bed, but my husband had just had surgery and we were moved to a room with two queens, on the first floor, to make us more comfortable. We were leaving our car for friends to retrieve after our flight out and the staff made that very easy, even offering to hold the keys for our friends to pick up. The shuttle was convenient and the driver very friendly. Breakfast was good.

No usb points

First the staff looked genuinely happy. Always a good sign. The breakfast rated as the best of all the hotels we visited. It was really close to the station for access to the city. The same rail will access the air port . They also have an airport shuttle. They also run a limited inexpensive cafe perhaps because the area lacks eateries. This is good value but limied menu. An actual shower bath rather than a shower in a bath.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was better than other places we stayed. They had a small café with beer/wine and food for dinner so we did not have to go out after a long day. Older hotel, but well kept and clean.

I arrived in Seattle from Hawaii at 10pm and my friend and I had a flight the next morning @5am to LAX. This hotel was perfect for a short 1-night stay and the room was very big and spacious. We are two 19 year old girls but the staff were very nice and accommodating towards us. When we checked out at 3am the next day, one of the staff gave us a goodie bag filled with snacks and fruits. Very nice lady and awesome room! Perfect for our one night stay.

Overall this hotel is tired and needs upgrades. Biggest problem by far is the smell - the entire hotel smells like cigarettes. It's so strong that I had to wash my clean clothes when I got home. I'm not weird about this stuff - it's that bad. Entire hotel needs carpet and paint. I expected a lot more given the comparative price in the area.

The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. The room is larger than most, which is nice. Breakfast was excellent. Staff was great. Hotel has all the requirements - laundry, work out room, etc. Parking was easy. Distance to airport was reasonable.

No hot water in the bathroom sink; room was dark - needed more lights

Staff was awesome; room was large and comfortable; just a few minutes from the airport

• Queen Room with Roll-in Shower

The in house restaurant was not open Sundays.

The staff were exceptional, friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble and they knew the area well.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My brother and his wife stayed in the larger executive suite, while my husband and I chose a queen size bed in a smaller room. Rooms were appropriately priced and nicely designed.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast--more than a continental breakfast--it helped us get our day started and saved $. The complimentary bottles of water were a great extra!

Reinforce the no smoking rule. First two nights I could smell cigarettes smoke. The moved me the first night due to it. But I didn't complain the second night.

The facility offered dinner.

• Large King Room - Non-Smoking

We had a great stay at this hotel. Chose it for its location close to the airport and wonderful reviews. They were right - I would totally stay here again. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Shuttle service was great and timely. Highly recommend this place.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

This property provided an affordable option close to SeaTac airport for an early morning flight. The room was fine but facilities are limited. There were many 'under repair' signs around the motel (e.g. Bathrooms, coffee machine) indicating that the place needs some renovation and attention. The airport shuttle was prompt and efficient and the staff were helpful.

The hotel is incredibly outdated and in need of major remodeling. The items in this regard are too numerous to mention.

The front desk staff is amazing - friendly, helpful and professional. They outshine the physical property and made the stay almost enjoyable.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Room is small and very basic.

The best feature of this hotel is the indoor pool and spa. It is great to visit before or after a flight. And because it's indoors, it can be used anytime. It was very clean and well-kept. The breakfast was fantastic with many choices.

Your pool area's entrance could be better marked, as well as where the towels were. We had to walk wet back to the rest rooms to access towels, leaving wet puddles in our wake.

Great staff, eager to assist. Clean comfortable rooms.

Coffee! Was not fresh tasting. The hotel shuttle van did not have working air conditioning and it was hot. I felt bad for the driver- not right to make him work in those conditions

The food was very good and did not have that processed bad for you impression. There were several fresh fruit options. Coffee was not very good though!

• Queen Room with Roll-in Shower

I couldn't sleep due to the noisy A.C. They had to check it twice and ended up removing the shell so that the noise would stop. The hotel was full so that was the only option. Also - you don't get lotion if you are in the Standard room, which is a bummer.

Comfort, the staff was nice.

The card reader in the exterior was a little loose. Sometimes it took a couple of slides to get the door open.

Very modern on the side. Game room was cool. Also liked the automatic doors.

Nothing at all

Excellent location walking distance to tram, excellent hotel large room value for money delicious hot breakfast, amazing staff , very informative approachable and extremelly helpful. Super proffessional staff.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

...but OHHHHHHHH my that 'gym', not sure one can classify it as that, was shocking! Literally 4 old and tatty machines packed side by side in a hot-box little room, no weights, mats, water, floorspace or sanitiser...it was more live comedy than it was fitness. Sorry to be harsh but really, how can such a decent hotel not facilitate to a fit society?? Otherwise it was wonderful :)

Awesome breakfast, pool and comfy room

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel is in a great location near the airport and has an early morning shuttle to drop off guests. The bed was comfortable with an extra blanket. They have a complimentary breakfast buffet and coffee bar. The digital display of all the flights at SeaTac was a nice touch.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The complementary shuttle would not drop us at the locations we requested - no ride to the top of the hill, no ride to the restaurant down the road, no ride to a different (closer) train station. The hot tub was not hot enough. Would not honor AARP discount since I booked through Booking.com.

The free breakfast was very good.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very convenient for the airport. Easy to find and only 5 minutes from the rental car centre. Arrived late but the small restaurant / bar was still serving food. Also open very early in the morning which is very helpful when you wake early after a transatlantic trip. Plenty of parking. Basic but perfect for an overnight airport hotel stop. Very reasonable rates.

Not many restaurants to choose from but we did go to a Thai place that was good.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Free breakfast was excellent, alot of choices. Hotel is close to transit which was convenient.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Wash basin plug not working. Restaurant staff could be a little more welcoming.

Comfy bed. Free shuttle. Free breakfast and room coffee. Breakfast choices OK but limited. Nice fruit selection though. Had supper turkey Swiss sandwich which was good value and really tasty.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Great breakfast, hot & cold and you can have a take out pack if you have an early flight or just want to get on the road early. Easy walk up the hill to the Light Rail for getting into Seattle, Close to Museum of Flight.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

A nice welcome by the front desk when we arrived. Having a small restaurant menu on site with a good seating area. Convenience of hotel shuttle - very accommodating.

Browse Best Western Seattle Airport Hotel traveller photo gallery