Reviews of Best Western Inn Buffalo Airport 3 stars

4630 Genesee Street, Williamsville, NY 14225, USA

#7 of 13 hotels in Williamsville

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Will look for another place to stay next time.

Windows were permantly closed, unable to access fresh air. Room smelled stale and dusty. Pillows were uncomfortable....old and flat. Towels should have been replaced months ago. They appeared used and unclean. The bottles of shampoo and conditioner were extremely small, barely enough for one person, definitely not two. We asked for a quiet room and were given a room directly across from the elevator which was noisy with customers accessing it in loud voices late at night and early the next morning. Employees at the front desk were unhelpful...could not assist on where to buy a stamp or how to mail a letter in the U.S. The breakfast was adequate but no staff was present to clean the tables after customers left.

Easy to find hotel.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Comfortable, large, clean room with all you need available,...

Comfortable, large, clean room with all you need available, customer oriented personnel, close located to the Buffalo Airport, shuttle service, delicious coffee

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

The front desk clerk, her name was Lillian.

Upon checking into the hotel I was informed that I didn't have a reservation, but when I showed the gentleman at the desk my confirmation number he immediately apologized.

The front desk clerk, her name was Lillian. She was very nice and very helpful.

Was disappointed with the leaking sink and the price was a little high.

The bathroom sink leaked water on the floor. Notified front desk and they gave us towels to place over floor at the leak. It was a late check-in and we only stayed one night.

Location of facilities. Beds were comfortable.

The hotel was close to the airport and shopping malls were...

Breakfast items could be a little more

The hotel was close to the airport and shopping malls were also few miles away. Staff was courteous. The hotel is value for money

Convenient, pleasant and most enjoyable.

Breakfast could have been improved with multi-grain cereal and breads could have included whole wheat breads and bagels.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Premises very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good.

Perfect

This hotel is perfectly located next door to the Buffalo airport for an early flight. The room was comfortable and clean. The staff gave us breakfast to go since our flight was early.

All day vending machines for coffee & juice, friendly...

I have stayed earlier in other best western hotels, this doesn't meet any such standards. Breakfast is below average.

All day vending machines for coffee & juice, friendly staff.

Had a comfortable stay and it was good value for money./

The grab and go breakfast could have been a little more substantial.

We stayed for one night in the Hotel since our flight from Buffalo to New York was cancelled. The Hotel was conveniently located close to the Buffalo Airport. We had to catch a flight from Buffalo Airport early morning, therefore we found the location very convenient. The Hotel provides free shuttle to the airport and that was available right on time. Rooms were small but the beds were comfortable. Good for a short stay and good value for money.

Breakfast was nice, beds we're comfy.

Air kept shutting off so you could hear everything I'm Hallway. (If there was a fan too always have on would have been better) I am also a light sleeper so every time the air shut off or back on it was loud woke me up. Very nosie housekeeping.

Breakfast was nice, beds we're comfy.

The staff was very helpful.

They don't have rollaways. I have 2 teenagers who will not share a bed. So, no room could accommodate us.

The staff was very helpful. They were friendly and attentive. The breakfast space was nice too.

Visit ... .you wont be disappointed

I wish breakfast had more options. And they pre-buttered the eggs with way too much butter.

Beds were comfortable. The staff was friendly and accommodating. They allowed us to check in early after an 8 hour drive from NYC.

Close to the airport.

Over priced for an old best western. Breakfast didn’t start til 630 and I had to leave to the airport at 6. A few hairs on one of the hand towels.

Close to the airport. Shuttle runs every ten minutes.

My stay was adequate for my needs...2 nights with NO major complaints.

The eggs were ok, but watery. I'm assuming they were "powdered" eggs, and that's not good.

Desiree at the front desk was a PLEASURE! The pillows were great! Tasty juices!

staying over after college graduation ceremony.

Bathroom was like a closet.

Nice that breakfast is offered until 9:30 am and a good selection. Temperature regulation for room was quick to adjust which was very nice.

Exceptional

Stay was before air travel the next day. Hotel was super location and great shuttle service to and from airport. Breakfast was superior to most other hotels I've stayed at. Reception and room was fantastic!

My

The evening front desk clerk had an attitude from the time I walked in there he had a very nasty demeanor and we had a ride person across the hall from us my daughter was talking to her father at her hotel door and the lady across the hall came to her door and told my daughter to shut the F#€$ up and it was early about 7:30pm who talks to a child that's not yours like that. My sheets where dirty I went to go get in bed and my bed had all types of crumbs in it the room stunk like mildew.I guess it's good for a quick stay if your here to do business but not good for family's and the breakfast was not good they need to get rid of that pancake machine they come out rubbery invest in the waffle makers

I liked the morning front desk clerk and the manager accommodated us because the didn't have a pool so he allowed me to get a full refund to go to another hotel and I greatly appreciated that. Thank You

Helpfulness of staff beyond the basics.

Warmer bedding so heat could be turned down. We like it cool at night but the blankets were not enough so we had to blast the noisy heat.

Helpfulness of staff beyond the basics.

I'll be Back!

Property is showing wear, maybe replacing some furniture and microwaves in the room would be a nice touch.

Bed was very comfortable. Water was nice and hot. Breakfast was great. Definitely a repeat visit property.

I'm not sure if I want to stay there again.

I wish the reception could be more helpful in assuring for an Uber or a local transportation route for a tourist whose credit card was not functioning properly to book for Uber. Airport pick up was also not clearly instructed via email or text message. It took me 45 minutes to finally meet the driver almost at midnight time, due to Buffalo airports system for hotel shuffle pick up. Would have been easier if I received that email instruction in advance!

The housekeeping was nice!

For convenience would stay again but not in this room Number 116.
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible/Non-Smoking

Our room was the first room off the lobby. There was noise all night. There was also an odor in the room which was unpleasant. Kind of like urine. It was the handicapped room and the bathroom was especially unappealing.( we are not handicapped) The kitchen was across the hall and also the ice machine. There were pleasant smells when they cooked something in the kitchen and also very unpleasant when I think they removed the trash which smelled awful. Yes, this was all experienced from the bed where I was trying to sleep. Noise all night. Mostly inside the hotel. I didn't sleep more than 30 minutes as we had to leave the hotel at 5:00 for an early flight. Number 116

The staff were very helpful and willing to shuttle us back and forth to the Airport at any time.

Breakfast offerings were kept filled continuously, and the...
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible/Non-Smoking

Breakfast offerings were kept filled continuously, and the breakfast area was great. Our only disappointment was the quality of the scrambled "eggs". Not sure how these were prepared, but they were not good at all. Coffee, juice, bagels and yogurt were our favorite items for sure. My grandson was enthralled by the pancake maker and wanted these every morning!!

Lewis

Pricey for the location, but for air travelers very convenient.

Room was comfortable. Quiet even though near airport. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Room was clean. Breakfast was good although real eggs would have made the breakfast better. Nice variety of choices including yogurt and fresh fruit.

Great stay!

Noisy bathroom fan, and bright lights in the bathroom and at the only sink which was located outside the bathroom. No way to take a night-time bathroom break without waking anyone else in the room. Fluffy scrambled eggs tasted as if they were powdered and reconstituted. Next time I'd bring a nightlight and a smaller phone charger base. Mine was too wide for the ones conveniently located on the bedside lamp base.

We were given a friendly greeting by the staff, from the front desk down to the cleaning crew. Front desk forewarned us about the wifi passwords and expiration times. We were also given the courtesy of being asked if we needed more breakfast food before they began cleaning it up. Pancake machine was delightful. Good food choices. Convenient location to drive to nearby towns and the Greater Buffalo/Niagara Falls for shopping and attractions. Denny's restaurant was within walking distance. Beds and pillows were comfortable. Dark-out curtain mostly blocked the brilliant 6am morning light in the Eastern window.

Amazing Staff at Best Weatern Plus

I choose that property because of the business center. Unfortunately The business center computer was not good it took 2 staff members to get it working because I was handling business that made things pretty frustrating

Denise was very professional informative and nice

Stay at this hotel when flying from Buffalo Airport.

The only thing that was a bit annoying but not a problem was that it took a very long time to get hot water to shower and sink. Almost two full minutes.

Friendly and accommodating staff. Good breakfast. Nice room. Excellent location. Cookies in lobby.

Clean but disappointing

Carpet in room was wet when we arrived. We told young woman at front desk when we left for dinner and were told she "thought" carpet had been cleaned that day. Offered to put an industrial fan in there while we were out and we thanked her. Returned two hours later - no fan and carpet still wet

If you want a good nights sleep....DO NOT STAY HERE. TOO LOUD
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible/Non-Smoking

Everything other then the location. the room was cold and outdated. There were poop stains in my toilet when I got there. I had the room next to the lobby, and that was awful, I did not get 3 hours of sleep. The bus would load and unload people into the lobby and they were LOUD. I could hear the desk phone ring, ALOT. The staff became to prepare for house keeping at 7am right outside my room. They were chatting loudly and loading their carts for over an hour before I finally gave up on sleeping. The parking lot is terrible, not big enough and the snow removal lacks something to be desired as well. When the staff ask how my stay was, and I told her not good, she didn't seem to care at all.

The location was ideal

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

over all i liked my say here but t was not 5***** but for the money this was good value

had to go out side to find a restaurant was good I thought you would have one n the property

I liked the breakfast and the bed was great I slept like a log

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Good park n fly hotel

Breakfast is offered as an option "to go", do not take it. It was pathetic. Stay and eat the breakfast there, it looked good.

Great location and shuttle service!

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

Well worth the money.

Place needs a facelift...décor a little worn out.

Comfortable bed, good shower. liked the grab-and-go breakfast option. Shuttle service was great and ready on time.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Good time there

All are good.

Staff and room services are excellent.very clean property.

Close to airport.
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible/Non-Smoking

Close to airport. Rooms clean and welcoming

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

My stay was overnight. The room was very comfortable and clean

The ease of check in and out

Over all satisfied

Quiet.
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible/Non-Smoking

Quiet. Clean. Breakfast adequate.

Happy

Everything was good! Won't be staying in any other motels! Best Western #1

Good location near airport.

All good

Good location near airport.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Comfy & nice breakfast

NA

Very clean, comfy spacious room

Close to the airport

Old bathroom curtains.

Comfortable bed. Quick shuttle to the airport.

very good

the staff was excellent, the facilities were sufficient, it was a good value for money.

Clean, comfortable

Clean, comfortable , location

Staff

All good

Staff

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

the carpets were very dirty, my feet were always black.

the carpets were very dirty, my feet were always black.

Ok

Price

Location nearness to airport

Bed was good.

Bed was good.staff was helpful

great stay

nice service, great room, pitty that we could only stay one night

Furnitures are quite old

Furnitures are quite old

Review

Room was Small

Comfortable Bed

Excellent location and value for a stay near the Buffalo airport.

Room was quiet, beds very comfortable. Location excellent for access to the airport. Breakfast was good.

Met my needs

Bed was very comfortable

4.0
    The way the property was marketed on line did not live up to expectations.

The tub was dirty, chunks of hair in the tub.

Breakfast was good.

The stay was not what i have experienced before.

We had ants in our bed and room

The bed was comfortably

Great over nite stay

All was fine

Everything an privacy

Very satisfied, would stay there again with no hesitation.

Channels on tv didn't match cable guide, got digital channels.

Excellent stay, convenient shuttle service, more breakfast options than I expected.

The Breakfast was the worse.

The Breakfast was the worse.

Would definitely stay here again for comfort and convenience.

Great comfy bed. Shuttle to the airport right on time after a great breakfast. Perfect ending to our trip. Staff very helpful.

Short shuttle ride to airport

Powdered eggs

Short shuttle ride to airport

Everything was as expected excellent
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible/Non-Smoking

So very close to the airport and shuttle service and breakfast were excellent. Arthur Read Quito Ecuador

Well rested enjoyed the atmosphere

Pancakes and pork sausage

Not a egg or pancakes eater would have liked waffles and turkey bacon or sausage

Super

Didn’t have breakfast as we had to early to airport. Everything was great

I would definitely stay there’s again!

Everything was very good. No complaints.

The room was clean and bed was comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful.

The employees extra friendly!

We had to pay 60.00 for park and fly because we had booked with booking.com ! never again!

The employees extra friendly! Shuttle service quick

Our stay was good.

You should have a guest laundry and more variety with breakfast items.

Great property near the airport for park and fly.

Great staff - friendly and accommodating

it was USD 155.00/day/room and we booked 2 rooms

bathroom are required some renovation

breakfast was good and staff was good too

We left before breakfast

We left before breakfast

I would definitely stay here again. It was a perfect location between the two sites we needed.

Pillows were actually great!!!

Clean, comfortable, and overall great hospitallity

Love the Pancake machine!

Overpriced compared to other airport hotels with updated...

Overpriced compared to other airport hotels with updated accommodations.

It's a great experience!

Breakfast is very good, location is very close to airport, people here is very nice.

The hotel is old .

The hotel is old .. price is high

Good enough for a short stay

Furniture looked old