Reviews of Best Western Plus Loveland Inn 3 stars

5542 East US Highway 34, Loveland, CO 80537, USA

#7 of 15 hotels in Loveland

• King Room with Sofa Bed

A/C did not work well at all. Worked when it wanted too. Made sleeping very uncomfortable. Shampoo and cream rinse dispenser did not work, so it was a good thing I had brought my own.

Bed was fairly comfortable

My room was on the second floor, and although there was an elevator, it was inconvenient making several trips to unload my car.

Nice facilities, and good breakfast

There was a shopping Mall literally across the the road but there was no way of walking there and a convoluted drive to gain access. Not the hotels fault at all just the US not encouraging more people to walk rather than drive.

The bed was comfy, the room spacious, the bathroom and extras more than adequate. The complimentary breakfast was good.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

they could be a little more upfornt with their information. and what happen to the customer is always right. i felt like i was considered a liar for a min, but then stay and staff was nice after

the comfort and beautiful grounds

Old carpet. Musty smell. Uncomfortable cheap mattress for the price point. Overpriced.

Breakfast amenities in lobby. Nice staff. Fridge in room Location and Easy access to I 25

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

Getting into the property was difficult and the fact you can only turn left and backtrack in the opposite direction wasn't always easy but other that that it was a great stay and really enjoyed it. Out of all of the hotels that we stayed at on our vacation this was the best!!

It is a beautiful property and had been several years since I had stayed there. I am so impressed by the updates that they have done at the property. All requests that I had made were met with no issues at all.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

Tricky coming and going to the property at high traffic times since you pull out on a busy one way road and right in front of an entrance ramp to a highway.

I actually did not eat or drink at the property.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

The handle on the shower was installed upside down, so I thought there was no hot water. Then tried to turn it to cold and, voila, there was hot water. The faucet was awkward, too...not easy to turn off, so tended to leak. And there are very few good channels on tv...we love catching up on tv when We're out of town, but there were only 2 good channels.

I loved the pillows!! They were like Mypillow pillows. Also, the room was set up for pets. It was on the ground level, so no stairs, which was great for our 3 legged Weim ! And room opened up onto the parking lot, so pet's didn't have to go through the hotel (convenient for guests without pets). There was an exercise area for lets to be off leash, which was nice, and a huge grassy area in the middle of the hotel complex. The little restaurant onsite made amazing food ! And it was easy to order and pick up.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

Not a good value. For the rate of $130/night I would expect a much better room. The bathroom accommodations and size of room, and the fact that the room entrance went directly to the outside, reminded me of a Motel 6 I used to stay in 30 years ago. Also, I could see moonlight through the 1\2 inch gap between the door and the door jam, which allowed me to hear anything outside (including traffic merging onto I-25!).

The front desk ladies were very helpful. The room was nicely decorated with pretty colors and a modern look.

more sod around the perimeter of the parking lot so the dogs don't have to use the courtyard sod as much

looked forward to the eggs and coffee every morning, you wont be disappointed. The staff especially Rachael and Jose went above and beyond to make our stay most enjoyable. keep up the good work!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

The room was spacious and the beds extremely comfortable. Best night sleep we have had so far on our trip! The staff was extremely helpful about restaurant recommendations and had a gift bag ready for us when we checked in because of the solar eclipse happening the next day. They also had breakfast packed for us when we checked out the next morning!

Little inconvenient going to downtown Loveland. No access to Eisenhower Blvd without going east on hi way 34 across I 25 hang a u at 3rd light and back across I 25. Only a small inconvenience

Very nice room, friendly staff, breakfast very good even had steel cut oatmeal! Easy parking close to room.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

The room we booked was to the back side of the hotel which is next to the main free way. If you are able to avoid this do so as it was a rather noisy and my wife did not sleep so well. Our room was great, however the bathroom was a little small. We had problems with the water temperature of our room so I asked the staff if we could change rooms. Guest services apologised and kindly put us in a King size room free of charge and gave us complimentary drinks which was a bonus.

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for our honemoon. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. There is a easy access bar/restaurent and a swimming pool in the centre of the grounds. The hotel is next to many restaurants and next to a petrol station which was very handy. The room size was nice and large and very clean. I would highly recommend this hotel! We enjoyed our stay.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

Dirty and just plain disgusting. I would not be able to sleep in a room like that. Overpriced and definitely not worth even half of what we were being charged.

It was crawling with bugs, was not clean at all and when I stated this to the desk attendant they said we could make like we were never there and they gave me a full refund. This was the second room they put us in because the first one reeked of urine as if it had not been cleaned in a long time. Very disappointed and would never stay at any Best Western hotel again. Housekeeping could use a good training on how to clean thoroughly. No excuse for pecans under the table in the room. Bugs and gnats crawling on the bed, I even took a video of it. Leaking roof, very damp thus gnats were everywhere.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

overall, the room was "tired" cleanliness was marginal staff did not always empty trash or water bucket cockroaches were observed

breakfast was great overall, the room was "tired" cleanliness was marginal staff did not empty trash or water bucket cockroaches in the room

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

Just the distance to the Rockies but I didn't check that out and if I had we probably would have stayed here any way. The bed was firmer than I like, but I slept very well anyway

I liked the friendly and helpful staff,the courtyard and pool area is beautiful. The distance to the Rockies was a little further that I thought but still wasn't bad. The beds are firm and comfortable. The lobby area and breakfast area are nice, clean and welcoming. Good breakfast. Overall a very enjoyable stay.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Getting out of the property was a bit inconvenient, as we had to go over the highway & make a U-turn to go west. It would be nice if there was an indoor pool. Beds could be a bit more comfortable, & I would've liked an extra blanket & pillow.

The staff was especially friendly & helpful. They even gave my daughter a tooth rush when she realized she forgot hers. The location was really easy to find. We could park right outside our room. The room was really clean & offered some amenities such as iron & ironing board, coffee maker, & toiletries. Breakfast was really good & offered a good selection & variety.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

The bed was great!!! Super comfy. But we slept in and missed the breakfast unfortunately but other than that everything was as good as I could ask for a hotel room!!!

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

Bathrooms are tiny, however rooms are large and comfortable

Very good breakfast. It has recently been remodeled. Convenient to interstate, shopping, and food.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

The facilities is well maintained and they have a nice hot/cold breakfast selection. We had a nice view from the room and the staff was very pleasant.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

The breakfast was delicious, the fresh cut fruit, steel cut oatmeal, and skim milk provided delicious healthier options that aren't always easy to find.

For the amenities, the rate was high. The breakfast was basic. Did not like that it was advertised as having a lounge, however it closed at 11:00--so really it did not offer a true lounge amenity. Stairs were not even---last step considerably taller than the rest making it a trip hazard....up and down.

Our room had an odor. Seemed to be from the septic system that was located outside our window.

Location was good. Easy to get to. Facility appeared to have been renovated recently. Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Suite with Hot Tub

We booked the one bedroom suite and when you preview the room online well what you see is not what you get. The room has basically no windows so unless you prefer not having natural light this is not the room for you. This room should come with a warning, but no doubt that type of disclaimer will not be provided.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

The room smelled. Probably needs the carpet replaced and a good cleaning.

The coffee was the best. Probably the best breakfast we have seen. Friendliness

• Reviewed: 23 July 2016

I didn't like that outside doors had no security on them and the location of our first room (that we had changed) was in a back part of hotel that did not feel safe and was poorly lit inside and back parking lot,

I liked the breakfast. Very good. Liked the fact that when we had a concern on check in over location of the room the front desk gladly put us in another room where we felt much more safe.

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

The price was a bit high for what the room was. Internet was either not working well or extremely slow.

The room was clean as we're the grounds. Staff was friendly and welcoming

• Reviewed: 15 July 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

Would rather have a Cotton thermal blanket.

Steel Cut Oatmeal and choice of teas for breakfast. Very clean room. Very accommodating staff when we needed a room close to an entrance.

• Queen Room

Not easy to get in from highway

Staff and the bar

Breakfast was very good!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable.

All good

Its was great stay

• Queen Room

Wifi was a pain, tv reception went in and out.

Staff were great, helpful and friendly.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

Very clean and comfortable. Nice breakfast. Very pet friendly. The staff was great. We will definitely stay there again.

There were no dislikes

Excelled staff

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

Breakfast cold, apple juice diluted, not impressed.

close to shopping and freeway.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Hot Tub

Great staff...Amazing service and location....most definitely will return

May be time to upgrade mattresses.

Facilities were very nice. Staff is excellent.

Smelt like horse manure while we we're there.

Great breakfast!

Was very comfortable and room was very relaxing

We came back for the 2nd time and we are always happy with the services the hotel offer

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Could not say that there was anything I didnt like

Staff was excellent when i got to the location for my accommodation

• King Room - Pet Friendly

Restaurant close by

Small bathroom.

Dead bugs on floor of room

I would have enjoyed a view of the outdoors!

I enjoyed the breakfast and the quiet!

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• King Room - Pet Friendly

Staff, room was very save, my dogs were welcomed

Staff

Outside entrance, uncomfortable bed , stale smell in room , gap to outside under door, small parking spaces

Not much

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Pillows were very comfortable

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly

Rooms and halls could be updated

Great variety for breakfast.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

The carpet is hideous old and tired looking but not a deal breaker

The staff was really friendly. We loved the lounge and the fireplace

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

An exit driveway to the west would have been helpful instead of having to go east, make a U-turn, and then go back west.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

The sign for the motel was not easily seen from the highway

It was very quiet and clean.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

No government discount

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

• King Room with Sofa Bed

I can't come up with anything for this category.

Everything met our expectations of what a good hotel should be.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Bathroom needs updating.

Friendly staff, good location

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

Great bed, pillows, laundry room, lounge and grille and location.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

The breakfast was rather skimpy and the exact same thing every day.

The bed was great. The room was large and well appointed.

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

The staff was great.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Suite with Hot Tub

This place was tthe Best Best western I have ever stayed in. Such a wonderful room and the staff was extra helpful. I just wish the visit was longer.

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

• Queen Room

Eggs were fluffy coffee was great. Oatmeal my favorite and yogurt!

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016

It wasn't that I didn't like anything, the facility was just ok.

Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

Beds were wore out. No left turn out of hotel and super noisy gas station too close by.

Breakfast was awesome!

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

Some guests were loud after 10:00.

Very good choices for breakfast. The property was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Really enjoyed our stay in this clean hotel with the nicest, most helpful staff!

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

Wonderful facilities, great location, friendly staff, resort feel .

• Reviewed: 20 May 2016

Front desk person did not seem like he wanted to be there. Did not smile at all and our room was so close to the pool that we heard kids screaming until it closed at 10.

It was easy to find and in a good location.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2015

Needed for electric plugs for phones, etc iPads Walls a little to thin....could hear conversation in adjacent room

Friendly staff Location Room rate

• Reviewed: 14 August 2015

Our room was supposed to be in a quiet section however at 9:00am could hear a saw or drill as utilities room next to our room. It wasn't for a long time though so that was good. The room had funny - not pleasant smell. The main entrance was a bit hard to see and get to. Thanks!

• Reviewed: 2 August 2015

The only problem was getting in and out of motel, hard to get turned into the motel

The pool was warm and the courtyard is beautiful and the breakfast was great, the staff was very helpful and friendly

• Reviewed: 3 May 2015

doors were paper thin & it was right next to the freeway onramp. very loud. Toilet seat was not cleaned from previous occupant.

Breakfast was amazing and so was the staff.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2015

The exhaust fan in the bathroom was very noisy.

Welcoming desk staff were friendly, helpful, and made you feel so important. Facilities in the room were great, especially the refrigerator which had a separate freezer compartment.

• Reviewed: 25 April 2016

Breakfast could be earlier

• Reviewed: 4 April 2016

Larger bathroom

Very friendly staff and excellent rooms

There are also 39 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.