Reviews of Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center 3 stars

5105 South Howell Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53207, USA

#38 of 52 hotels in Milwaukee

I like how close it was to everything and the staff were...

Out dated room had messed up ceiling air conditioner leaked all over floor that got on bags bee leaned to the left hard to sleep

I like how close it was to everything and the staff were quick when requests were made

Never again
    • King Suite with Separate Bedroom - Sofabed - Spa Bath - Non Smoking

Our room was absolutely filthy. Mold in the air conditioner, the carpet was sticky. Our feet were black after walking around barefoot. It was the most disgusting room I've ever been in. Corporate will be hearing from me as well as hotel management.

The hot tub we had in our room.

Awesome

Breakfast was fresh and large variety. Beds were comfy and Clean. I loved how you don't hear the other guest through the hotel from your room. Very relaxing environment.

Aside from the crime scene mattress everything else was great. Staff very helpful and friendly.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

What appeared to be a massive blood stain on the mattress. Almost positive a health code violation not to mention just a very unsettling find.

Comp breakfast was one of the best I’ve had anywhere.

The room was nice, but the staff sucked. The staff is not friendly.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Roll-In Shower

The fact that the staff didn't honor the do not disturb sign. Maintenance knocked on the morning at 9 in the morning to change a fire alarm. And when I was coming back from the pool I saw the main trying to open my door without even knocking. Once I got to the door she walked away. Then she proceeded the maid came back to my room three other times knocking at my door.

Loved the nice warm pool (when 100 kids weren't in it). The bed was very comfortable.

So-so
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Roll-In Shower

The restaurant was a joke. Went in for a late lunch and there was only 1 person who had to do everything from bartender to server. The worker had our checks all messed up and even charged my daughter 2 times and different amounts. It was finally resolved the next day after literally waiting 1 hour for the manager and her boss to figure out how to fix their error.

The room was updated recently. The breakfast was good. Pool was wonderful.

My air conditioning system has some problems! The room next to me very loud.

Swimming/ breakfast / the air didn't work haft the time.

Swimming/breakfast/ the room next to me. The property was clean. The air didn't work well at all.

A great experience; will stay there again.

The experience at the hotel was great. Our Booking.com reservation didn't show up in their system, but they were very helpful and accommodated us.

Very nice, will stay again.

They had some areas under construction. The Reno will be nice once done.

Stayed for the night before early fly out. Car stayed in their lot for less than paid parking at the airport. Very nice stay. Ate at the hotel. Good food and staff!

Double-billed, disconnected chain hotel
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

I was debited twice for the stay. Being 500 miles from home, my fuel, food and gift money was ties up. The door of the room stuck badly, paint fumes were very strong, my key card didn't work-leaving me stranded outside, choline fumes burned my eyes in the hot tub and several other things... They lost my reservations! I am still trying to wrestle my money back from them!

The breakfast was suffiecient.

Short but sweet

Nothing to much to complain about. I think once the renovations are done it will be a lovely hotel.

We got to Milwaukee late and got the shuttle bus to the hotel. It was very convenient. The hotel is under renovation so one side looks great & the other side is under construction. But our room was fine, the bed was comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was okay. Cereal, toast, bagels, scrambled eggs with cheese, & potatoes/

My wife and my daughter and I stayed there for about a week and it was amazing!!!!!

One employee was very rude so i had to tell her, don't talk to my wife any kind of way but she said that she was sorry so i forgave her.

Breakfast was amazing. My stay was perfect

Mediocre. Will not come back
    • King Room - Disability Access

The water temperature was not regulated. Shower kept changing from hot to cold in seconds. Room had damages to the dresser

The bed was soft. The tv worked well.

It was a good stay. But most likely won’t stay there again.

Drink vending machine didn’t take credit cards and not filled up. They were mostly empty. Cleaning crew was very loud in the morning. If you tried to sleep in you couldn’t because they were so loud.

The beds were nice and the restaurant had good food.

The pool was nice. The staff left a little to be desired.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Needed to check out late. Night lady at the desk said call down in the morning. I call down and they tell me they only allow 5 a day and I’m too late. I explain to the lady on the phone and she giggles/laughs at me and says I can’t do anything for you. My plane was leaving at 2. Had to hurry get dressed and packed to leave on time. And there are no hair dryers in the room. It was 36 degrees outside and getting ready to snow!

The room was nice.

I will pick a new hotel next time i stay in the area.

Wouldn't allow us to check in until 3pm sharp. Even at 2:45 our room wasn't ready. We could hear everyone in room next to us and outside room. Some staff members were rather rude when asked questions.

Breakfast was good. Bed was comfortable.

luke warm water
    • King Room with Roll In Shower-Disabilty Access

had to switch rooms first room had no hot water 2nd room luke warm hot water all this took time was almost late for our plan will try s different hotel next time should of been better for the money

Ended on a very sour note
    • King Room with Pool View

We scheduled a shuttle to the airport and staff disregarded it. We had to rent an uber instead. Restaurant was understaffed, messed up our food order and we had to ask for everything several times

Bed was very comfortable. Pool was great.

The bed skirt on the bed was dirty. Real dirty. We removed it and sat it on the bed so they could wash it

The room was nice and spacious. The pool are was really nice and clean.

It could have been better.....

Where to begin...the actual room was a full light year away from the desk. The elevator needs some serious repairs and was a bit terrifying. The tile in the bathroom was cracked and I don’t know if I’ll ever stop hearing my husbands screams for the water intermittently scalding him.

The location was good for us & it was clean. The beds were very comfortable and breakfast was great.

Breakfast was good

Rooms were outdated,and needed updating. Only the bathroom electrical outlet worked and rooms dont look like pictures shown online.

Breakfast was good

Staff was amazing.

It was noisy with kids running up and down the hallway throughout the night. One vending machine was out of order and the other vending machine wasn’t well stocked.

Staff was amazing. My husband and I were impressed by the service. Room was nice and updated. Restaurant/bar was a nice compliment to the amenities of the hotel.

Breakfast was great and so was the dinner at the bar!

The doors to the rooms were outdated and would slam if you let it go but you'd have to pull hard to close it if you didn't.

Breakfast was great and so was the dinner at the bar!

Convenient to stay and go to airport but rooms are getting run down and don't seem that clean.

The hotel rooms in general are getting run down. When we checked in we only got 3 breakfast buffet coupons for the 4 of us staying there. The pizza ordered from the hotel was the worst pizza I have ever had! It was burnt and the crust was tough. We had to pay for our overnight parking because we booked with a 3rd party I was told (even though we booked a room the night before our flight and the night when we returned). The next door neighbors got up and took a shower at 3AM and it sounded like they were in our room. I woke up and had to double check that someone was not in our room. Paper thin walls! Pillows were huge and I couldn't sleep on them. I ended up using my sweatshirt as a pillow. :(

The pool was big and deep and hot tub was nice. The breakfast buffet was clean and nice and had a good atmosphere. The hotel shuttle to and from the airport was quick and efficient.

Comfortable, and satisfied.

The receptionist was a little rude, but was cooperative in a way. Other than that, everything else was great!

Loved how easily I was able to book this room, and at the price that I paid for it was amazing. Such a great app! The hotel was comfortable and nice, and the breakfast included was tremendous.

Love that the bar restaurant was attached to the building.

After calling 3 times, Wlwe ended up waiting 30 minutes in the cold for the shuttle to take us back to our car. 😣

Love that the bar restaurant was attached to the building. Breakfast was fabulous

Lots of variety on the breakfast bar

Pillows were uncomfortable and room was very stuffy i had issues with the climate control called and i don’t think maintenance ever came to look at it

Lots of variety on the breakfast bar

Overall it was a great experience

The carpeting in the room could have been updated the only other thing wrong was the hot tub could use a little attention

The breakfast was awesome well worth the price of the room

Pool area was nice.

Property needs updating. Currently undergoing renovations so there were construction noises until 10 pm

Pool area was nice. On site restaurant had good food. Breakfast was included and offered everything from waffles and pancakes, to eggs, potatoes and breakfast sandwiches. They also had plenty of fresh fruit, cereal and a grab and go option.

Wonderful, convenient and friendly service...what more do you want?

nothing!

We stayed the night before our early flight and parked our car at the hotel at a smaller price than any of the other long-term parking facilities. We were both taken to the airport and from the airport in a timely and friendly manner. Excellent facility and experience. Highly recommend!

Very expensive for what it offeres
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

I asked to get a room away from the pool, they placed me right in front of it. Breakfast was very poor, no bacon or variarity of butter

The only elevator is way out of the way making the access to the facility very difficult.

We felt very comfortable with the safety , cleanliness and reputation of this hotel.

Nothing that I could say I disliked extremely, a personal preference would be a more cloud like mattress .

Staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. Facilities were very tasteful , clean and sufficient.

Not relaxing.

My hotel phone rang intermittently all night, at least once per hour. At 1:30 am I was greeted by your phone to all the hotels amenities. When I brought it up to the front desk, they told me I must have changed my wake up call time. 12 changes? I don't think so. The phone system is screwed up and kept me up all night.

Nice bar and restaurant.

A very good place to stay when getting ready to fly out of Milwaukee.

Overall, a very good experience and I would stay there again when departing from Milwaukee. Lighting seems to seldom be good in most hotel rooms and that is true here also. Again, a very good stay and was an excellent way to depart.

Helpful and friendly staff that quickly arranged pickup for a couple different needs. I appreciated having the sports bar restaurant downstairs as food was fine and the space nice.

Not as good as last time

Bathroom toilet ran every 15 minutes all night long. Bed was way too soft. Phone didn't work. Had to call the front desk from my cell. Could barely understand from desk's english.

Close to the airport.

Overbooking, cracking whirlpool suite tub, ants, pool/hot tub closed, decent breakfast buffet.
    • King Suite with Separate Bedroom - Sofabed - Spa Bath - Non Smoking

Bathroom "whirlpool" tub suite was cracking/ceramic/paint peeling inside it (could not use); ants in bathroom. Room needs updates (dirty/old carpet, furniture, etc.), not all lights functioning in room, appliances not plugged in when arrived. Had to 'fight' for a suite we paid for - front desk said Booking.com overbooked (we booked a month prior, so unlikely). I explained I called day prior and was not told (we would have canceled), also that we needed a separate bedroom for toddler naps. After throwing a fit at the reception desk, a room miraculously became available. I asked for a manager who never contacted me, they also never brought a sheet for pack n play that was asked for twice and said they were bringing. The pool had 'closed' signs up, but turns out it was just for the whirlpool. We finally just got in the pool around 1 pm, as they kept saying, "20 more minutes." From ten am, they said, "20 more minutes" for whirlpool to be ready, but truly ready at 5 pm. Again, we would have canceled, if we knew we were unable to use facilities. We are frequent travelers and do not recommend this hotel - one problem after another. Also, part of breakfast area was packed up before closing time. Breakfast staff looked quite bothered that people were attending breakfast and definitely did not want to be there.

Beautiful swimming pool area (though was closed part of our stay), indoor trees, fluffy bed, spacious room, daily cleaning staff very nice/friendly, nice buffet breakfast (though cleaned up prior closing time, so be prompt)

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

The best stay i got room i wanted

Not a thing just keep up the good work

The bed was very nice the whole room was very very nice the staff front desk name Onye was very nice i give her a 10

I will never stay at this poorly managed property again
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

There was a lobby display of coming renovations and they are clearly needed. Common areas show signs of wear and are downright shabby in places. Much worse was housekeeping in my room. Checked in at night. Lighting in room is very dim; appear to have 60 watt bulbs in all the fixtures. But with curtains open next day, it was apparent that the floor had not been vacuumed since last guest and I believe from the general level of grubbiness, had not been vacuumed for several guests. Also, ran out of toilet paper as extra roll had not been provided! Left message for housekeeping to vacuum and provide toilet paper. This was done, but they did not leave ANY bath towels on this visit. I assumed they would correct this lack on next visit, but when I returned to my room the next evening, housekeeping had skipped my room entirely - bed unmade, bathroom and trash untouched. I had to call guest services to have bath towels delivered to my room. Finally, my room was on the second floor just above an exit. Guests sometimes gathered there to smoke - including on Saturday night/early Sunday morning at 4:30 am. Finally, I joined my sister at the Aviator bar one evening for a drink. The music was heavy metal and very loud. When we asked that the music at least be turned down a bit, the waitress said that others in the bar had also made this request but that two men who had arrived earlier "insisted" on this type of music at this volume. She seemed to think this was a source of amusement, but we left the bar rather than try to talk over the loud, obnoxious music. Overall, this is a very poorly managed facility and I will never stay at this property again.

very convenient to airport

Good value for a full-service hotel.
    • King Room - Disability Access

No elevator which will be difficult for some guests although the property is only two stories. Stairs and walkways needed vacuuming. Bathroom sink and floor needed attention.

Adequate room at a good rate. Outstanding breakfast....best I've had at many BWs.

The staff was very nice, but the hotel was not. Disappointed.
    • King Room - Disability Access

The pictures were pretty deceiving, very dated, the bathroom was kinda scary. The bed was not comfortable and it was so muggy in our room, it was uncomfortable, the carpet felt dirty because of the humidity, which I assume was because the pool was in the middle of all the rooms. The room next to us was having a party all hours of the night, we called the front desk 6 times, and it was never resolved. So our weekend for our seven year wedding anniversary sucked as far as sleeping. We were really disappointed, and when we asked the front desk about possibly compensating us for the awful night they said they could only take off $14 because we booked through a third party.

The staff was very friendly. It was nice to have breakfast on site.

Staff nice.

Great coffee, fruit, bakery, yogurt at breakfast. Eggs, sausage, potatoes not so good.

Staff nice. Rooms large and layout good. Very clean. Pool area looked wonderful and airy.

Convenient to downtown, clean, quiet. Could have used more staff at check-in/check-outs.

Criminals populate the skybridge between parking lot and hotel, attempting to lure patrons back into the garage and/or gain entrance to the hotel through the card-controlled doors. One man came in behind a group of patrons and was reported to staff.

Breakfast was great, except they ran out of bacon early on! Great business area and snack store.

Wonderful. Close to airport and food facilities, gas stations, etc.

Nothing really comes to mind.

Stayed the night prior to flying out of Milwaukee. I found the room and facilities to be well worth the money. Nice people at the counter. This was the evening of Sept. 11 so find out who was working and give them all a raise. Nice place, just a little dated but it was quiet and everything worked great. I will chose this facility the next time I'm passing through.

I was able to make reservations a week before I arrived, and...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

I was able to make reservations a week before I arrived, and the shuttle service was valuable to us, the breakfast was really nice, I loved my waffle and the coffee was good too. the desk person was able to give me directions back to interstate also.... amazing service

May stay again if the price is more reasonable.
    • King Room - Disability Access

The convention center may be fairly new but the hotel needs a make over. The room rugs are well worn, one wall outlet did not work ( wanted to use it for my oxygen), bathroom had dirty walls and the shower outlet didn't always work. The last night I found 2 spiders on my bed. I left early the next day so called them after I arrived home to tell them about the spiders.

Good breakfast, Great staff

i would stay there again if some things change.

their was a cenapede and spiders in our room crawling around in our room afraid to put feet on floor or they get into our clothes, pool area where you sit was dirty, pool bathroom was filthy, the whole pool area was dirty and the doors to get in pool area were not working with anybodies cards. i think we should of gotten some off our room. also after the game we went to the bar they didn't have any of my drinks, like slow gin, reds beer, baileys we were there 2 years ago and it was better the bartender didn't know where anything was the female one and made poor drinks so very disappointed on that too. also thought the rooms are very expensive when you can't check in until 3 and leave by 12 its not a full day to me!!!

breakfast was good except no juice or bowls for cereal. hot tub was nice and pool. front desk was very nice and helpful

Used this facility when sending grandsons back home - they had a 6:30 am flight.

When we called for a shuttle from the airport to this facility we waited 30 minutes and called again. They had forgotten to send the van! After second call, the van arrived in 8 minutes.

We chose this facility because of the location close to the airport. Grandsons had a 6:30 am flight, this was a great option, it eliminated the need to get up at 3:30 am for the drive in. Breakfast buffet was very nice, good variety of fresh items. The pool and jacuzzi were really clean and well maintained. Great stay for a reasonable price. Staff very helpful and accommodating. Would definitely stay here again.

fantastic and would definetly recommend it.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

everything was great they even had coffee and fruit,health bars,water for the early risers who have to get very early flights.

great location,we could walk over to the airport.great facilities in the hotel,lovely pool area,great bar good breakfast,local bus to the city just outside of hotel.

We had a great experience!
    • King Room - Disability Access

We rode our Harley Davidson motorcycles to Milwaukee and to the hotel. We were concerned about being able to watch our bikes for security reasons at the hotel. The hotel staff allowed us to park our bikes under the front canopy of the hotel so they could keep an eye on them for us. That was super cool of them! The staff was very biker friendly. Also they gave us complementary towels and kickstand plates for our bikes. We had a great stay and will definitely be back!

It was awful!

The service was horrible, and when I asked to speak to a manager about my reservations I was told that I could not get ahold of one for the entire weekend, yet my trip was scheduled for the following Tuesday. I was very disappointed.

We got upgraded to a 2 room suite when we got there.
    • King Room - Disability Access

Noise level was kinda crappy because our room was by the pool.

We got upgraded to a 2 room suite when we got there. Complimentary breakfast was amazing!

Staff was very friendly and helped out a lot.

bed mattresses were very uncomfortable. One bed sank in the middle and the other bed, you would roll to the right. New comfortable mattress would be a big plus.

Staff was very friendly and helped out a lot.

It was a great stay. We would come back

The pool area floors were dirty. Should have been swrpt/mopped.

The pool area was big. Great breakfast. Awesome bartender. Staff along the way was friendly

Service not so good...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Breakfast buffet had food that was not hot it was cold couldn't eat it. Housekeeping staff rude stood outside door laughing and talking woke us up early..even though I had a Do Not Disturb sign on door!

Not what we expected

The rooms were in poor condition, the service was poor, the carpeting was dirty and ripped, the pool area was not well maintained.

The breakfast was very good

Great place for motorcyclists!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

My husband and I each ride Harleys, so we were very happy to be able to use the bike wash for both of our bikes and to be able to park both our Harleys right next to the hotel entrance. The wash towel was a great souvenir. Motorcyclists should definitely stay here!

Has promise - needs maintenace.

1. thermostat broke down twice 2. better lighting 3. decent mattress 4. functional electrical outlets 5. smokers 6. did not clean either of our rooms on one of the days of our stay 7. my granddaugher was frightened by a violent video game in the pool area 8. the only guest washing machine was out of order 9. bathroom was poorly vented

1. Breakfast was very good. 2. Movie theater was a nice touch for children. 3. Most of the staff were very friendly and courteous. 4. Closet, microwave, refrigerator and safe are all great touches. 5. Parking area was spacious and well lit. 5. Quiet surroundings even at this proximity to the airport.

Loved it.

Our group of 17 checked in around 7pm. The Front desk gentleman named Joe was very rude. We had one couple that did not realize that you could not pay cash for room and only had a $300 limited on card, instead of explaining to us why we could not pay in cash he said call you bank and have them up your limit. Really at 7pm at night. One of the other couples said to just put it on their card, so Joe proceeds to read my credit card number out loud so that everyone in the lobby could hear. I asked him to please not say my credit card number out loud and he replied "Its the one that the rooms were booked under". Ricco and the other Gentleman apologized and were very nice and helpful. After I check in I realized that my room was on a different floor than the rest of the group and asked Ricco if there was anyway to get moved to the first floor near everyone else and Joe interrupts and states "We don't have anymore rooms on the first floor and that if we would have checked in at 3pm we would have all been together. I told him I was not talking to him and then Ricco moved me to the first floor. One night of our stay at 11pm at night there were kids running up and down the hallway on the floor above us and my husband called the front desk and spoke to Joe. Joe stated that they were paying customers and there was nothing he could do and hung up. There were others in our group who stated that he was very rude and snotty to them. Everyone else was nice helpful and personable.

I had 17 people in our group. We all rode our motorcycles and the hotel was very nice and let us park our bikes under the canopy. Gentleman working the front desk named Ricco was excellent. Very Friendly, gave us directions to places and ideas for sights to see and things to do. Loved the indoor pool. Rooms were very clean and nice. Location was excellent. We plan on coming back and will book this hotel again.

It was a good stay
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

I get up early can only eat small amounts had a hard time to be allowed togo back for breakfast

Only 1 far away elevator im handicapped +they put me on 2nd floor

wouldn't stay there again!

Fixed the safe which I asked to be done 3X's. The toilet kept running every few minutes I told them about that also and nothing done. I could not use the safe in the rm. because -it would not lock. The T.v. should have a schedule of problems and channels. I have stayed at Best Western on National Ave. It was so much better.

the bed was comfortable. I had a king . The room itself was very far from the main area. #156. It was a long walk.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Staff was friendly and very accommodating

The bed needed to be replaced. Was very very worn out. Luckily my room had two beds. The other bed was in much better condition.

Staff was friendly and very accommodating There was a horrendous storm. Upon my return from dinner power was out in the area for hours. They escorted me back to my hotel room and gave me a flashlight for the night. I so appreciated the kindness and help.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Nice little spot for a mini stay-cation.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The rooms themselves need updating. The wifi was extremely slow. But was great for our needs with children and pool time.

The morning breakfast staff was excellent and very accommodating to our family. We suffered a loss in the family and hotel worked with us as our stay was extended.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

My go to place in Milwaukee

Nothing I didn't like.

Great staff in the hotel and bar/ restaurant.fish fry on Friday was yummy. Unless you are starved, no need for the all you can eat option. Plenty to fill you up with the one plate order.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Excellent hotel true to best western brand.

The breakfast was excellent, and the staff was very kind and helpful. The hotel was very clean, and we'll taken care of, even though it is a bit older. The room was quite spacious, and had great water pressure in the shower. We got to go to the pool, which is indoors in an atrium,and it it very humid when walking through. The pool and hot tub had too much chlorine in them, but it was still enjoyable to soak in the jacuzzi. Our stay was excellent for the price, and we would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

surprisingly good breakfast

it's a big hotel. a little hard to find your way at start. be sure to look for a parking spot next to your room's closest entry door

surprisingly good breakfast

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Desparately in need of update. Location good and staff friendly, but I would never stay here again.

The bed was a lumpy sunken mess. I have literally never slept on a mattress that bad in a hotel before. The thermostat didn't work. The floor had a sunken are which was weird. Although I think it was probably clean, the room was so old and grungy that the entire place felt really dirty.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Great value.
    • King Room - Disability Access

Door lock did not work Shower control was very hard to operate/damaged Coffee in buffet was cold.

Price and decent space in room and connected rooms

Staff is very friendly.

Staff is very friendly. Location is outstanding when leaving from MKE airport. Was able to leave my car and be picked up at airport upon return. All went very smoothly!

Pleasant airport close hotel with nice breakfast included.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

The front desk/check-in staff was not very friendly.

The breakfast was a nice treat. The staff went to great efforts to make sure the breakfast bar area was well stocked with both hot and cold items.

Ok stay but could of been better.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The bed felt like was almost broke, most of the time no pool towels, food was pricey, garbage in hallway exit by room so smelled of garbage.

The front desk was great.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Very reasonably priced and exceeded our expectations.
    • King Room - Disability Access

Obviously this location is in the middle of renovations during our stay so we didn't expect much. Having said that, though, the staff and room accommodations exceeded our expectations for the price !!

The location was convenient and the room was very clean and comfortable. Easy check-in and check-out. Parking was available right out side the building adjacent to our room.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Great park & fly hotel!

Great park & fly service. They had coffee and to-go breakfast items waiting for us in the lobby at 3:30am when we had to leave for the airport. Nice way to start the day! Pool area was nice as well.

Ok, for a short stay
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

We did not get the room we requested but told it was a better room being poolside. Wrong! 8am wake up to screaming kids. The breakfast was very mediocre. We saw 16 kids with 4 parents. I have no problem with kids, just way to many allowed per adult. Vending machines were slim

The pool and hot tub before it was full of kids.

Will not be staying there again.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Only 2 of the 4 electrical outlets available worked. The shower ran from hot to cold without warning and my 7 year old was burnt twice. Housekeeping never came the second day and I had to get towels, shampoo, conditioner, and change our own trash bags. The third day they did the very minimal and I still had to go get toilet paper, shampoo,and conditioner. I would not recommend this hotel for the cost.

The breakfast was fantastic. The pool area was clean and beautiful. The clerks at the front desk were helpful.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

Never stay here again

No heat in room then someone walked into our room after 10:00pm we were in bed when we asked who was there the person just left never said anything no reaction from desk clerk when I informed them of this very dissappointed with this hotel we usually are very happy with best westerns but will never go there again

Close to airport