Reviews of Best Western InnSuites Phoenix Hotel & Suites 3 stars

1615 East Northern Avenue, North Mountain, Phoenix, AZ 85020, USA

#75 of 141 hotels in Phoenix

It was quiet and the room had been remodeled.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The in-room and breakfast coffee were not up to par, taste wise, compared to other hotels and even the convenience stores near the property.

It was quiet and the room had been remodeled.

SUPERB!
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

There was nothing not to like or appreciate.

The staff, suite & property amenities were excellent. I am in the hotel industry. I encourage everyone to stay at this wonderful property. Great value, great breakfast and professional, friendly staff. My compliments to the housekeeping staff. Bravo👏🏽

We had a pleasant relaxing stay
    • King Room with Mobility Accessible Roll In Shower

Property was nice. Room was nicely decorated very clean. Had a fridge that was not working properly in our room and they quickly swapped it out. No issues after that. breakfast was great, food was fresh variety was a plus

Great experience overall. Would stay here again.
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

I found a pill someone had dropped in the bathroom. Since it belonged to neither I nor my guest, I assume the floor had not been cleaned properly.

Breakfast buffet was AWESOME!!! Noon checkout instead of 11 AM.

Nice rooms in a great location and very friendly staff.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

There were a lot of bees in the pool, many still alive just floating around. Some of the guess were a bit noisy. It would be nice to have ice machines on the second floor. The lightbulbs in the bathroom are extremely bright, hot and uncomfortable. I felt like one my pet lizards basking under his UV lamp or a honey baked ham in the oven at 425 while I was trying to do my business.

The breakfast selection was wonderful and the social hour was great and had good snacks!

It was very pleasant and would return again when I visit that area again.
    • King Room with Mobility Accessible Roll In Shower

The cleaning service was talking loud while they were cleaning the rooms around us which woke us up. It wasn't a real problem because we had to get up to get going but if we had a chance to sleep late it would be annoying.

Clean, efficient, location All the staff were friendly and pleasant.

The food and the bed were amazing the overall cleanliness of...
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Disappointed with the nighttime staff member upon my arrival to phoenix airport. She did not understand my question regarding the airport provided transportation to hotel. Also upon arrival to hotel, she was extremely confused with regard to my reservation. She was pleasant and apologetic but at that point my emotions from the entire day and experience were at their peak. Good news is the day time staff was beyond helpful and made sure my transportation back to the airport went smoothly. 04/27/18 to 04/29/18 I just feel more training is in order for some of the staff.

The food and the bed were amazing the overall cleanliness of the room was wonderful except for the fruit flies that seem to be there upon my arrival.

Won't be back do to the false advertising and location. Price was good, staff nice and professional.
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The room was sold to me as a suite but when I got there it was not a suite, very disappointing and definitely false advertising! Room was a little "tired".

Good breakfast buffet and a nice complementary happy hour with free beer, wines and munchies which was not expected.

Amazing place, felt like home away from home. If we need a place in Phoenix again, we will be back

Nothing, everything was great

The staff was so nice, from the second we arrived to right when we left. Always offering to help and get what ever you needed. I must say the breakfast was amazing with lots of choices

We liked this hotel and will stay again in the future.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Renovation in progress but didn’t really get in anyone’s way. Our bathroom was small.

Good variety of breakfast items from day to day. Managers reception was relaxed and met our needs. Liked our room location across from the pool and proximity to lobby area. Hotel location was very accessible to main thoroughfares. The staff was very accommodating.

Be aware
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

False advertisement. The room I received was not even close to the pics on the website. Very disappointing. They do not have suites ! Only small(Very small) studios.

Clean, friendly staff, pool, breakfast.

Pricey; Breakfast was awesome, room wasn't.
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Thought we were getting 2 queen beds & separate room with couch & TV, but only got 2 queen beds. Another couple & son experienced same issue. On ground level & could hear Northern Ave traffic all night. Entire room needs renovated.

Breakfast was a wonderful assortment of everything/anything you could want. It was well stocked. There was plenty of seating. Breakfast was the BEST thing about the stay, for sure. We never went to the Happy Hour.

This was a convenient home base for our Brewers spring training visit.
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Double queen room was smaller than expected. Shower/toilet room was small, tub was old and scratched so didn't seem sparkling. Towel situation was not as expected (changed even hung up towels, but one day returned only two new sets when we had 3 people in the room) and staff had difficulty keeping up with need for pool towels.

Location overlooking the pool was great(and never too loud).In room fridge was nice sized, microwave good. All staff members (housekeeping, front desk, social hour hosts) were very competent and friendly. Social hour choices (beverages and snacks) were great-and a really friendly environment for chatting with other guests. Breakfast options were also good, including enough for a vegan. Wifi in room and around the pool allowed us to also get work done while enjoying beautiful Arizona mornings.

5.5
    Will not stay there again
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

It was booked in January for a March stay. We requested a room with 2 queens and a sofa. No longer available at that hotel. After a long discussion they finally gave us joining rooms and then wanted to charge us more. We picked this hotel for the accommodations we requested. One of the TV's did not work and we were told what do you want, you have two rooms and one TV works.

Beds were comfortable.

Great staff
    • Two Room Double Suite

When I arrived at the lobby it was under renovations and dusty. However the receptionist was great and very kind.

The staff was always willing to help. They were great help.

Disappointed.
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Person who checked us in was not helpful when we realized that the "suite" was not a suite, but really a standard room with 2 beds. No peephole on the door. Telephone didn't work. One outlet didn't work. Loud noise from road nearby.

Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good.

Would not stay at that hotel again.
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Location terrible nothing within walking distance, loud road noise, thin walls between rooms. Very poor vending machines it was no better than a £50 a night premier inn in the UK yet over £100 a night.

The Staff were helpful and polite, breakfast buffet was good. Plenty of parking.

Staff was great, facilty not so much.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

We were not aware that renovations were in progress which was an inconvenience. The breakfast was good, but the serving area and dining space was a construction zone. We were gone most of the day, but if we returned during 'work hours' there was lots of noise from power tools, cement trucks, etc.

Overall okay
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Paper thin walls, little hot water, lights over sink way too bright. TV very small and analog (fuzzy picture).

People excellent! Location good, breakfast okay.

Location great, some staff members went above and beyond to work with me
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

They are under renovation, that would have been nice to know. The noise level was through the roof. I had problems getting my room cleaned daily because I slept in until noon most days.

the Lady that worked the evening front desk was so very nice

very pleasant and fulfilling stay
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

change in breakfast entree would be nice

Under very nice renovations did not hinder nor dampen our stay at this very nice accommodating hotel. I would definitely recommend this property to friends. The bisquits & gravy were excellent.

Convenient for overnight stay on way to Sedona after full...
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Lots of traffic, hotel under renovation and lots of related activity during the day. Bathtub didn't drain well and wasn't fixed but didn't bother us as we weren't going to shower again Dining staff nice enough but didn't engage much with guests. At Other hotels during our stay, staff have gone out of their way to offer suggestions for sights to see and things to do.

Convenient for overnight stay on way to Sedona after full day of travel to Phoenix. Staff responsive to concerns - tv didn't work but was resolved within minutes. Lovely pool - the sun was shining making it extra special

It sucked!
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

This place is undergoing renovations. Was very very noisy at 7 a.m. on a Sunday morning. We had planned to sleep late, but that did not happen. We had show animals in our van and the noise from the workmen caused one of these animals to die. Not impressed and will never stay here again. If you are going to renovate, do not put guests in the area where all but two rooms were under construction.

Beds were comfortable.

Did not like this hotel at all. I would not stay again and would not recommend it to anyone.
    • Junior Double Suite

Room smelled stale. There were hairs in the bathtub and it looked dingy. I was hesitant to even take a shower. TV reception kept going in and out and the picture was fuzzy when it was in.

In all it was a very nice stay the staff we did talk to we're very nice and the ladies were very kno
    • Two Room Double Suite

The pillows could have been better Maybe 2 soft and 2 firm pillows.

The biscuits and gravy we're wonderful. The sausage was great. The milk variety was very nice.

nice place but disappointing at the same time
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

For most of our week long stay, workers that were updating some of the rooms were cutting tile right outside our door (sounded like they were in the room). We ask the hotel staff to see if they could move their cutting operation out to the parking lot, they seemed sympathetic but nothing changed. It was very irritating and it was apparent that they were not concerned about our concerns

Terrible Housekeeping!
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The housekeeping staff at this facility was terrible! My stay was for a week and I constantly had to request that daily items be replaced such as toilet paper, plastic cups, coffee and towels. The room was not cleaned daily and I had to fill out a card to request that the room be thoroughly cleaned in order to have the room vacuumed, dusted and the linens changed. It is really unfortunate since I had stayed there for a week in August and had a much different experience.

The breakfast was delicious! There were plenty of options and the staff were great!

It was disappointing
    • Two Room Double Suite

Too much noice from the highway. Had to use ear plugs. Room was too small. Bed was uncomfortable. We had to move to another hotel.

Location and parking

Pleasant hotel with good staff
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Hotel not ideally placed for finding places to eat/drink if you didn't have your own transport Refit particularly noisy especially early in the morning A lot of sets of stairs for those are not particularly agile

The hotel had very friendly staff. the rooms were pleasant but the air con incredibly noisy. the hotel was under going a refit during our stay so this may be improved. Happy hour very good idea at the hotel (but sadly no opportunity to buy drinks after this) Breakfast always hot etc Pool spotless and plenty of loungers available

Best hotel for the budget
    • Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The a/c was a little loud and was placed right besides the beds, but not like you couldn't sleep because of it.

Great breakfast and great rooms

A short but very pleasant stay.
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

There was only one bin in the room.

Sam at the lobby was very helpful. Open en friendly, he gave us all the information needed. The social happy hour was also nice to be part of. The breakfast was very varied and tasty.

Staff was incredibly friendly, the free breakfast was great...
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The bed was SO HARD and similar to sleeping on a cement slab.

Staff was incredibly friendly, the free breakfast was great and everything was very clean.

If we make it back, we will stay with BW again, thank you
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The luggage cart by our room was being used as a skateboard by others around midnight. Very noisy kids. The cart should not be just left for the pleasure of kids. Very loud up and down our corridor.

Location and cleanliness was perfect. The staff was friendly and made our trip pleasurable.

Best Western stay
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

In the mornings the water in our room was cold. The first morning I took a shower and the water never got hot. As my family also took showers after me, the water slightly heated. Although, the shower water did not get hot in the morning it did heat up Thursday night and I was able to take a hot shower. Another issue is that we had a few tiny black bugs crawling around the sink. I sprayed lysol on one and it kept crawling so I smashed it with a tissue. I brought it to the attention of the staff.

We had a great mountain view. The food was good and we enjoyed the pool. All of the staff we communicated with were all very nice. Things we needed, accommodations were made.

Nice and relaxing
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The location of the property was great, pool was well maintained, staff friendly, morning breakfast was good, social hour in evening was good and room very comfortable.

Much needed vacation
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Nothing - everything was great.

Second time staying here and it was as good as the first. Full breakfast in the morning, social hour in the eve and the pool is open till 10pm. Room is clean and updated.

just the fact that breakfast was served.
    • Two Room Double Suite

I ate at 7:30 2 people were in the dinging room, the gravy for the biscuits was just mildly warm, flavor was bland. The layout of the food and the flow of where everything was, well it was haphazard.

just the fact that breakfast was served.

Recommended
    • Junior Double Suite

A little dated and ready for upgrading, but no rral issues at all.

Good choice. Nice friendly reception.. Pleasant room, which even had a whirltub bath.. A good pick.

4th of July Vacation
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

We had found spiders in our room. Maybe this could be fixed with weekly extermination inspections.

The staff was great. We had a few problems the first night and they accommodated us very well. They were friendly and very patient. The breakfast bar was also great. My family enjoyed it every morning.

Overall comfortable.
    • Junior Double Suite

Room 211 that I stayed in had a constant flow of water in the bathtub and some of that plumbing seemed loose. I reported it after my 1st night there but the problem was never resolved. I was there 3 nights.

The staff were very pleasant

Perfect work getaway - just the escape I needed!! : )
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Too many steps everywhere & I'm disabled - - once I found the ramps it was OK leaving with my suitcase (arrived after dark & didn't know how to get to room w/o stairs all over)?!?!

Great breakfast every morning & social hour in evening!!

Not like it used to be
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Water was OFF 10:00 am to 2:00 pm everyday, A/C was not working efficiently no response from maintenance, food for breakfast was AWFUL!!, no handicap parking near the room we were assigned

I've stayed here numerous times before and never had such a disappointing experience

The full breakfast including hot protein items was good...
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Minor issue : having to ask for the 4th towel set each day despite clearly having a reservation for 4.

The full breakfast including hot protein items was good & convenient for our busy schedule with a large group. One server stood out with her friendliness & smiles & uncommon name, which I sadly forgot to write down.... she deserves the credit !

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

1st time i would not guve a high rating for this property.
    • Two Room Double Suite

very noisy during the day, my room was next to housekeeping, very, very noisy til 5 p.m. also sink in bedroom would not stop running, had to change rooms, very inconvenient

Would not stay again
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly - Non smoking

Had bed bugs. We asked to change rooms after one night, which they did. We found a bed bug in the second room the following morning. Carpet was dirty.

The staff were friendly and accommodated our concerns. They gave us a full refund for our stay after we said we would not stay another night due to finding bed bugs in two rooms.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

We really enjoyed our stay.
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

On last night, next door neighbors had a loud, late party. Staff only tried to call them and didn't come to talk with rhem

Friendly staff, comfortable beds, heated pool

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

The property was incredibly noisy.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The property was incredibly noisy. We could here EVERYTHING! That includes wind, cars in the street and parking, kids playing in the pool at night...screaming, doors banging which would shake the whole unit. The bedding is rough. The breakfast was okay, not great. Parking and staff are okay.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

The bathroom could have been clea er.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The bathroom could have been clea er. The shower had a small crickets imfestation as well as spiders. The noise from other patrons at late hours (11 pm) made it difficult to fall asleep. If it wasn't for the A.C. drowning out the voices and ear plugs it would have difficult to fall a sleep.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

I wouldn't stay here again.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly - Non smoking

We heard cars and motorcycles all night. The a/c is right next to one of the beds (like 6 inches or less away). The a/c would go on you froze, then it would go off and you would sweat. Even the bed farthest away would freeze and roast.

The beds and bathroom were clean. The bed was comfortable.

closeness of parking spot to room
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

if you are going to serve biscuits and gravy, please make sure there is actually biscuits and not bread rolls, bread rolls are not biscuits. The jacuzzi tub did not work very well.

closeness of parking spot to room

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Terrible breakfast!
    • Junior Double Suite

Breakfast was totally understaffed!!! She couldn't keep up! First day there was no gravy for biscuits, coffee & juice machines were not working, no hot water for tea, had to ask for cold water so we could have SOMETHING to drink-she came back with a pitcher of not even cold water! Out of other food also! Got a little better other days.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Excellent location and great service in N. Phoenix!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly - Non smoking

There were some areas that needed minor repair or cosmetic improvement (e.g., concrete surface repair and area painting).

Staff was VERY helpful and friendly; breakfast was expansive and tasty. Location was excellent for our particular needs and planned activities in the Phoenix/Goodyear area.

I enjoyed the hotel set up.
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The one bed was quite worn out and extremely soft. The other bed was fine. Room was quite small. Location was okay but far from shopping and all the attractions we came to see.

I enjoyed the hotel set up. Our room was close to the breakfast area and close to the pool. Parking was great. Really close to walking and hiking trails.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Disappointed in Phoenix
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Requested 1st floor, got 2nd. Happy hour only provided beer & wine, not soft drinks. Breakfast bar day 1, sad offering, Day 2 better, but terribly disorganized. Light bulb was out near my room.

Good location in a popular restaurant/retail area w/good proximity to major freeways.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Great location for access to major roads . Nice pool setting area.... Great breakfast.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Missed my Danish or donuts Reported toilet running when we arrived and there after. Reset flap several times -had called for maint- but they never corrected problem. It was the flapper chain which kept hanging up unless jiggled. ALSO suggested money savings by removing cabinet door from fridge . It was always warm in the enclosure and fridge was being over worked. Save energy and extend life of your refrigerators. A plug in LED nite lite under sink would be a great addition to your rooms. Got caught with rate increase during our 2 week stay.

Eggs and sausage were great Grapefruit a plus . Breakfast selection one of the best we have found in our travels..

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Expected a nicer room for the rate
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The room was a dump n needs remodeling. Felt like the room was rundown as compared to the building exterior n facilities.

Happy hour w two free beers n breakfast.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Air didn't work and after immediately reporting no one...
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Air didn't work and after immediately reporting no one offered another room . Looked like someone just never finished working on it. Hot miserable night. And at 6 am noisy neighbors smoking outside made for a short night of sleep as we got in at 2am. We had the window open due to the heat.

BYOT - Bring your own toilet.
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Toilet emptied slowly, then overflowed when the flapper valve stuck open. (Only water and no solids deposited in the bowl!) The maintenance guy blamed us. The front desk only gave us $30 off even though the room was unusable for the morning and we had to check out early. The bathrooms are quite dated and clearly on their last legs. The rooms are dated as well. Absolutely infuriating.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Not sure we would return to this hotel
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Small rooms. Saggy, uncomfortable mattress in room 239 Noisy, old air conditioner in room 207. Low water pressure in room 207. Stained wallpaper in room 207.

Location near Rt 51 was perfect for us. Social hour every afternoon; supper on Wed Nice, cooperative staff. Clean. Close to Aunt Chilada's restaurant

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Nice place
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was just a bit stale & average. A bit more muffin/croissant sandwich variety would be nice.

There is a seating area just outside of the pool area, with heating towers. Wonderful to sit outside enjoying the night & not bothering the pool or being stuffed into the room.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Great hotel near Downtown Pheonix
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The restroom in the room stopped working.. it wouldn't flush. But we told the front desk about it and they immediately sent someone to take care of it!! (: but other than that, it was a great stay.

The breakfast was pretty yummy and it was free so that's a plus. Bed was comfy and big. Furniture was great for storing our clothes and other things. I also liked that it was just a short drive to downtown Pheonix which is the reason we traveled to AZ, for 8123 fest.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Good location for where we wanted to be in Phoenix.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

I felt the price was very high, but there was something happening in town that drove prices up. There is no room service either. Only one person down stairs. They really had no blanket on the bed and we needed to walk down to the lobby to get it.

Good location for where we wanted to be in Phoenix. The room was clean and comfy.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

Worth the trip for v good budget lodging
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Bathroom was sort of a train wreck with previous ceiling leaks fixed , with plaster dust and goo still on the floor and trim. Bed was amazing and happy to come home to it. Receptionist was beautiful and very patient and kind. I'd come back !

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

To noisy and to small but very nice staff.
    • Two Room Double Suite

The king suite was way to small had to walk sideways to the bed. One of the noisiets hotels between 630 am garbage pick up and motor cycles and dogs not a lot of sleep time. Staff was very nice and gave us a bigger suite but then we couldnot have it for the entire trip. Weeventually left for another hotel .

Staff was very nice , breakfast was not bad .

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

Pleasant surprise
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Water pressure in shower was weak.

Good value for the money. Situated off a major freeway with easy access to all parts of the city. It was nice they offered free breakfast in the morning and very light snacks and wine and beer during a happy hour later in the day. Hotel management was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

nice stay
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Phoenix downtown was not that what we expected.

It was very cheap and the room was very good. There are a few restaurants near the hotel, bit downtown takes you 40 minutes with public transport!

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

A little more selection with breakfast.
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

A little more selection with breakfast. We were there 3 mornings & it was the same options. Maybe offer a different style of potato & breakfast meat. English muffins, hard boiled eggs, more variety of fresh fruit.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

The breakfast pool and grill was a plus
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

My husband was hit with the curtain after it feel out of no where and then they had us switch room which seemed like a downgrade ,they should have upgraded her

The breakfast pool and grill was a plus

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

A nice hotel in a good location with a cleaning staff that lacks integrity and supervision.
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

I have used this hotel twice now, and been greeted by a dirty room both times. Cleaning staff have no interest or direction to take care of the details that make a huge difference. Dirty sink fixtures, appliances, phones, push plates on doors, switch plates, or lamp stands. The last time they missed the outside of the toilet bowl, and the room smelled of urine. I talked to management both times, and have little doubt it was not addressed with cleaning staff. This incomplete service is a health hazard and lowers the standard I expect from Any hotel chain. It was gross. And let go of the tattered bed accessory pillows. What's the sense of having a bed pillow with a torn casing? Throw them away.

I like the location. I felt relatively safe.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

The Staff here were very nice and accommodating.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Although the location worked for the event I had to to go to, not much appears to be too close, of course I was there only one day.

The Staff here were very nice and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

Well located for our needs.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly - Non smoking

Property not well maintained in the rooms. (Sloppy paint spills, e.g.) Maids only moderately attentive. Breakfast attendant wasn't really helpful. Would have been nice to have air exchange without turning on heat or AC.

Well located for our needs. Perfectly comfortable. Front desk was great. Lots of various pillows. Easy parking. Good access to highway we needed.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

You get what you pay for here
    • Double Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Check-in hassles, room location on property, working bathrooms, and poor tv. Everyday something was wrong with the room.

Bed was nice and room was clean.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Nothing fancy, but does the job!
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Sane breakfast and not always super fresh or super great. Can hear your neighbors and those walking around or at the pool. Super small bathrooms.

Bed was comfy, breakfast was served, staff was nice, location was perfect for what we were doing. They do have black out curtains. Lots of places delivery (GrubHub or Post Mates) if you don't feel like leaving. While the bathroom is small, there is actually water pressure!!

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Won't stay here again.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Pet Friendly - Non smoking

Mattress uncomfortable and torn; TV reception bad Shower linkage loose and leaky Not enough tables/chairs in eating/social area Nothing within walking distance Scent of cleaning products very irritating

Happy Hour beer and wine

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

I thought I was getting a good value but it was more like a mediocre to poor value for what I paid.
    • Junior Double Suite

My room was not picked up the two days that I was there. The maid service doesn't get to my room until 4 pm and by that time it's too late to wait. Light bulbs were missing and never replaced. Mattress was too hard.

good variety of items, plenty to eat