Reviews of Pea Soup Andersen's Inn This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

51 East Highway 246, Buellton, CA 93427, United States of America

#2 of 7 hotels in Buellton

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

It was great!

I really enjoyed my stay.

Room was clean and big. Continental breakfast was good. It was close to attractions. I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Good place to break up a road trip from S.F. to L.A.

Walls and ceiling were a bit too thin. We heard the voices next door and footsteps from the room upstairs.

Convenient location in-between San Francisco and Los Angeles in a quiet, pretty place.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Amazingly relaxing enjoyed our stay.

Nothing the staff, and hotel was excellent.

Everything the only upsetting thing was we left all morning hoping to come to a clean room and it wasn’t cleaned. They told us they were still cleaning and it was already 3 p.m.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

For the money, I’d expect more, continental breakfast or...

For the money, I’d expect more, continental breakfast or something more than coffee and dry danish (which half of America won’t touch). Rooms basic, and paper thin walls and floors. I heard every step and move from the room above and the guy snoring next door. Had to put ear plugs in at midnight just to try to sleep. And had to turn off the old air/fan unit because it was so loud. Time for a remodel. Next time I’ll stay in solvang for the money.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

A great value and very convenient location to area attractions.

It would have been nice to have more choices at breakfast. Juices, and cold cereal, and fresh fruit at a minimum. Some hot items like eggs, breakfast meat, pancakes, etc would be a nice bonus.

I like a noon checkout, and the fact that when I arrived at 2 am, I didn't need to register through a window. The room was very comfortable with a very clean bathroom, and really nice bed linens.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

We Always Look forward to our stay at Anderson's.

When it was time to drive away, North or South.

We Always stay at Pea Soup Anderson Inn, when ever we drive to San Francisco from San Diego we spent the night and on our way home we spend another night. We Love Anderson's the staff are always so nice, the Rooms, Pool and Grounds are always spotless. Not to mention the Fresh Danish and other Breakfast Goodies!

• Reviewed: June 8, 2018

Easy freeway and Solvang access.

Beds were not comfortable. Had to sleep in the middle of the bed so I wouldn't roll off. Same with the other bed. My roommate went to use the extra blanket and dirt came out of the folds. Also, dirt in the corners of the bathroom.

Easy freeway and Solvang access. Decorated nicely.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

We loved it here! We have stayed before and will definitely come back!

The only minor complaint was the shower was very small. And the tv was small (not comparable to the room size. The remote didn’t work very well.

Beautiful facility, very clean. Friendly and efficient staff. Loved that the rooms each have their own semi private balcony and pool views. Very quiet. Lovely spread for the free breakfast.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Everything was very good, except.

The air conditioner!!

Everything was very good, except...... the old A/C unit in the bedroom. It was like a jet engine. To be honest, it ruined 5he stay - absolutely zero sleep.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Loved Pea Soup Andersen's! Wouldn't stay anywhere else if we come back to Buellton!

Rooms are not necessarily modern, but they are clean and roomy.

The ground floor rooms opened directly into the courtyard where the pool and breakfast pavillion were. This was fantastic for the kids. (On this trip, we went to New York, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, so many places, and they said their favorite place was Pea Soup Andersens in Buellton! Because of the fantastic access to the pool ; ) My mom was in a second room, and though we were not able to get adjoining rooms (I forgot to request it), it was easy to go between the rooms through the sliding doors. The rooms are generously sized and housekeeping came every day. Wifi worked. I loved the Pea Soup Andersen's restaurant and the gift shop. There was always plenty of breakfast (muffins, danish, oatmeal, toast, coffee), and the breakfast area is very bright and cheerful. I liked having a fridge because I was able to buy fruit and yogurt and keep it there. (Albertsons is just a little walk away.) At the time we stayed, a lot of the guests were scientists from the NASA rocket launch in Vandenberg Air Force Base in May 2018. The rocket launch was at 4am. I really appreciated how they extended breakfast hours way past 10am (official end of breakfast hours) on the day of the launch, since so many of the guests were up all night. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Buellton : ) Oh.. and they have laundry facilities. A lifesaver for us!

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

Great price, but hotel can tend to be a little noisy when crowded. We were there Memorial weekend.

Thin walls.

Affordable versus competition. Some nice improvements since we last stayed there. Common area, showers, etc. But walls are very thin so hotel can be somewhat noisy.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

It was close to Solvang where we wanted to go.

It was close to Solvang where we wanted to go. The breakfast that was Cereal, fruit, Danish or muffins with drinks. There was also a hot tub and swimming pull available. The room was really clean with nice closet space.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

pay more to stay somewhere else.

The sheets smelled like someone else had already slept in them, the pillows smelled old, we could hear the people walking upstairs and the people having sex in the room adjacent, such that their knocking bed was felt through the wall. The crib was dirty, old and baby sheets were from the 70s. The pastries in the morning were super sweet and we're low quality. Disgusting on all fronts. Worst experience ever. I fwlt quite misled by the reviews in your website.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Good stopover motel for 101 travelers.

Used this facility as a stopover on our way back to the SF Bay Area from San Diego...easy access off Hyw 101. Not fancy but clean and well maintained. Enjoyed the hot tub after a long drive. Close to the quaint town of Solvang.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

The location is good.

The breakfast is pretty simple, breads and coffee. You can hear the neighbors and upstairs’ sounds clearly. The air condition is super noisy

The location is good.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Overwhlemed!

Please, bigger screen televisions.

This locate continues to get better every time we stay here. Comfortable room and bed, Staff is excellent! Always, accommodating.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Great option for us to stay for 1 night before our race in...

Great option for us to stay for 1 night before our race in Solvang. Also, the proximity to the Andersen's restaurant was great! Otherwise, just your typical mid-price range hotel room.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

The property was very clean!

The property was very clean! There was a nice pool and jacuzzi area and patio with fire pits and comfy furniture. There was also a corn hole game and putting green to play on

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

A very clean and nice room.

A very clean and nice room. The Inn is good located and easy to reach. Nice Pool and a good restaurant. Best Tip visit A&J Spurs down the road best steak in my entire life.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

I expected it to be a typical travel motel, old fashioned. I was pleasantly surprised. The room lovely, modern, and clean. The pool/jacuzzi area was lively.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Just a great, clean, nice place that I look forward to stay at again and next time enjoy everything

Nothing bad to comment about

I was very impressed with the cleanliness and comfort of the room. I had always seen the motel But never stayed. I was very impressed.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Great value for our overnight getaway!

Bed was super comfortable. The staff was very friendly and accommodating getting in earlier than expected, they had a room available for us. It was great location to our event and had a nice pool.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

This is our go to place to stay when we visit our daughter in Santa Barbara and relatives in Lompoc

We could hear our next door neighbor open and close their door whenever we were inside our room.

Convenience to cheap gas/freeway/CVS/Albertsons and Solvang.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Pleasant, welcoming surprise in a very convenient location

Really nothing to complain about. Pleasantly surprised after a long tiring drive- will stop here again!

Stopped here on a whim (who isn't curious about the pea soup?!) and so glad we did. Really spacious, clean & updated room, nice sliding doors into inner courtyard for breakfast or lounging. Fridge & microwave tucked in nice cabinet. Felt like an upscale chain hotel room. Convenient parking at the door. Short walk to the fabulous pea soup restaurant, bakery, & memorabilia shop. Restaurant building has a retro-vibe back to Route 66 days with the family when I was a kid on our road trips. Really good comfort food, friendly service. Breakfast pastries in the morning, nice continental breakfast in the courtyard pergola. Helpful staff. Just minutes from Solvang without the crowds. A great find & good value just off 101 between SFO & LA.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Would return.

Musty smell in room and room entry doors too close together. It sounded like someone was coming into our room.

Closeness to restaurants and breakfast Danish.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

We toured California for 3 weeks, so Pea Soup was one of...

We toured California for 3 weeks, so Pea Soup was one of many hotels that we stayed at. Compared to the hotels affiliated with some major chains, I found little things that said that this privately owned facility was pinching pennies. I missed not having any facial tissues which every other hotel routinely had in their rooms. They did not supply a breakfast of any kind, yet the cost for the room was actually higher than nearly all of the others which had breakfast provided. While the location is conveniently located off Highway 101, they are not really close to any major attractions which would justify a higher rate compared to the ones we stayed at near major destinations such as the beaches or National Parks. The staff did do their jobs well, but so did the competitive hotels we stayed at.

Overall good.

Everything was basic & standard. Over priced for this and in the future would look for another place with more amenities to justify the cost

Friendly & professional staff

Nice clean room

They give 10% off coupon to eat at split pea Anderson restaurant food wasn’t to good eat at Ma Hubbard’s around the corner it’s very good

Very clean room Marybell in the breakfast room was very helpful and friendly

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

On our last night they gave someone else our room.

On our last night they gave someone else our room. the other person had the key and came in I was glad we had the chain on the door. I called down and was told there was a mix-up and they were sorry it still bothered

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Don't have high expectations for the breakfast.

Don't have high expectations for the breakfast. Could have done with some more healthy stuff like yoghurt or some fruit, which I've seen in other places that offer this kind of free breakfast.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

An inexpensive stop just off the highway. Clean, but wifi poor and walls are thin.

Walls are thin! I could hear every thing the upstairs guests were saying until midnight. They had loud voices but were not yelling. There was noise from the room beside also. The wifi did not connect. The continental breakfast was breads only.

Check in was fast and friendly. Room was clean and bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

I will gladly come back again

it had nothing to do with the room or staff, but the guest upstairs was up late and walk around a lot with heavy feet.

Looks like rooms were upgraded. Spacious modern and clean.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

We would definitely stay there again!

The staff was very friendly, room was clean and big. Great location (next to Anderson’s Pea Soup restaurant and 8 min. drive to Solvang). Great value for your money! We would definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Clean rooms

Noise neighbors. The insulation isn't very thick...you can hear everything that goes on in the upstairs room. If you're a light sleeper I would suggest staying in the upper floor.

Clean rooms

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Excellent would return again

Very helpful staff had difficulty with computer getting access to send report to employment they assisted and report sent very appreciated very nice breakfast set up

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Over all, it was pleasant.

A little sound-proof would be nice. I could hear the foot steps of neighboring rooms and the banging of their sliding door to the outside patio. The front desk said she emailed me my receipt but, to this date I haven't gotten it.

Too bad we woke up late each day and didn't have time to eat breakfast.

• Reviewed: March 10, 2018

Overall a great place to stay for the money!

The bed was a little stiff but still comfortable, the toilets are a little outdated and need to be upgraded.

Staff was very nice at the front desk. The room was clean and bug free and had a table to put a laptop on as well as a TV, air conditioner, small refrigerator, hair dryer and ironing board. Shower had hot water and had a tub built in for taking baths as well. Overall a great deal for the money.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Excellent... Thank you!!!

The staff was very friendly.. our daughter and family had the room next door to us and while we hadn’t checked in yet, our daughter wanted to use our room to dry her hair as her twin babies were napping and didn’t want to wake them with noise of the dryer. So the staff allowed her to use our room to dry her hair.. We all thank him greatly for that.. Those of you with babies would understand... if you wake a sleeping baby, especially when you have 2....it’s sometime not so fun!!!

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

This hotel for the price is well worth it.

This hotel for the price is well worth it. It is 3 miles to Solvang. The room is very basic bit is clean and bed was comfortable. The breakfast room is nice but limited options, bread or toast, assorted Danish pastries, coffee, tea, oj, and cranberry juice. The hotel room has a mini refrigerator and a mini microwave. Note there is a big step to get into breakfast room, and hotel has 2 floors and no elevator.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2018

Absolutely happy

Continental breakfast would have been nice. Lol!

Great location, close to everything. Super clean and comfy. Our key didn’t work the first time but the guy at the front desk took care of it right away. Beds are actually not nice. Not like other places where I stayed before.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

Excellent large room, great value!

The room was much larger than most rooms I have stayed in for the price I paid. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was large enough that you didn't feel like you were in a closet.

Great stay

The swimming pool were heated, we went at 9pm and we had the pool all to ourselves. There is a jacuzzi right next to the swimming pool. There is a chain restaurant called pea soup Anderson’s next to the hotel, as a hotel guest we got 10% off the menu

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

I had a great stay, everything went smoothly, good location right off the freeway.

The room wasn't quite ready at check in time, but that did allow me to go visit the gift shop next door.

I thought the lady in the office was very nice and polite, as were the people in the gift shop.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

Enjoyed stay will possibly stay there again when visiting

House keeping entered room even though we had the do not disturb up on the door. We are kind of weird and dont like people in the room when we are not there. We did not require them to come change sheets or make the bed we were there for 2 nights. If we needed something we would have asked.

Room was big and comfortable. Nice facility

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

Room and bathroom were very clean.

No soundproofing! Our neighbors were talking-not even loudly-and we could hear every word. We could also hear their shower and toilet.

Room and bathroom were very clean. Bed was comfortable. Front desk staff friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

Heated pool and Jacuzzi, small breakfast provided, free...

Bed was a little hard, walls are very thin and ceiling creaked very loud every time people walked above us. Mini fridge compressor and AC unit were very loud.

Heated pool and Jacuzzi, small breakfast provided, free parking

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

I enjoyed it. Close to many things. Will stay there again for sure.

Everything was excellent.

Good breakfast from the restaurant. Large room overlooking the center court of the facility with a balcony. I was able to park my motorcycle right below my room and see it through the peephole in the door. Great staff too.

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

I think I will spend a little more money to stay at a better hotel.

Bed wasn't that comfortable and bed was too noisy. You couldn't move or turn over in bed without it making a loud noise. Didn't care for the bathroom door...wasn't easy to close or latch. Room was infested with pincher bugs (killed 8 the first day we were there). Staff had property sprayed and saw immediate improvement.

The location being so close to hwy and to Solvang. The showerhead was exceptionally better than most, allowing a harder stream of water to come out, not the trickle you usually get at hotels.

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

Very very poor housekeeping rules.

Room service sucked we put dirty bath towels on floor after we used them. Your housekeeping just laughed and put them back on bathtub. So no new set of bath towels. We had to call front desk. I will be letting others know of such poor housekeeping policies at your Inn. And I will notify Yelp.

No eggs are offered at this site only toast and cold pastries and oj and coffee. A well renowned Inn and all you offer is what I typed. How Cheap you are to us. We were excited to arrive and check in, but as you can see your place is very out dated and needs total overhaul. Never again will we stay with your Inn.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

Life restoring, kind and therapy like by staff who were just overextended at times. They are our

Nothing but better atmospheric conditions. We got stabilized there and it was reeassuring. Went to 'Solvang, Los Olivos and Santa Ynez. Love Dos Carlitos restaurant, Edison St. Santa Ynez.

We were Thomas fire evacuees going going to Stanford for surgery. Our stress level at risk of losing everything plus the medical anticipation was sky high and the region was burning. Terry and all the staff were amazingly patient, kind and treated us with compassion. The motel is a dream to evacuees and vacationers as it has a pool, quiet big rooms, nice housekeeping service, breakfast. We were so grateful for Terri's updates on fire and for her tolerance of everyone. This motel saved us, and we ate at Anderson's a few times. Just good and healthy. We stayed four days and had sanity. Our home was saved. Kathleen Reid, Pea Soup Lover

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Look here only if you have no other choice!

Thin walls, lots of noise from upstairs and both sides. (Bring earplugs!!). Tired property, well past it’s “sell-by” date. Too costly for what you get; you should only consider staying there if everything elsewhere is full. In addition, avoid their overpriced and very mediocre restaurant.

The Staff is excellent. Every single one of them were great!

• Reviewed: December 29, 2017

Not returning, used to like it but not anymore

Noise from unit could have been quieter

We have stayed here before but this time it seemed grungier or not as nice. I saw cockroach in bathroom. The heat unit was so loud (sounded like air jet motor) that I had hard time sleeping. Not going back

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

I liked the cleanliness and the size of the rooms and the...

The only problem I had was that the room had a very strong perfume smell. It smelled like cleaning product or something to keep the room “new” or “fresh” but it was too much and overpowering, I had to open the slide door for quite a few hours to try and reduce the smell but it didn’t do too much. I am someone who is sensitive to perfumes and scents so I had quite a headache from it but if this was fixed it would be perfect

I liked the cleanliness and the size of the rooms and the bed was very comfortable

• Reviewed: December 24, 2017

Poor insulation in the walls, connected door to rooms made it very hard to sleep.

The walls were very thin and we could hear our neighbors clearly upstairs and next door. Very hard to sleep until 3am with loud noises.

I liked how clean the room was.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Excellent.

Continental snack was ok , but I would have liked peanut butter for toast and some fresh fruit. The pastry and whole wheat bread was very good. We

Friendliness, cleanliness, gazebo.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2017

I was comfortable, warm and satisfied!

Well the ash from the fires wasn’t pleasent. But also I wish there was more of a selection with breakfast.

I loved the aesthetic so much. Having a little patio and an amazing view of the pool was great! Breakfast was also in the cute gazebo

• Reviewed: December 8, 2017

Price was great as were amenities. I would stay here again

TV was not high definition

Room extra clean, room furnishings current. Motel adjacent to restaurant which had good food. Motel next to highway and short drive to shopping. Short 7-minute drive to Solvang

• Reviewed: December 4, 2017

Very enjoyable. We plan to make this at least an annual event for our family.

Early chec-in would have been nice, even for one room. Had to wait until 3pm.

We booked five rooms for 5 families and we liked that four rooms were connecting. Never have seen that in a hotel/motel before. Very convenient for the family to be connected without going outside, room to room. Rooms were large, roomy and clean. Continental breakfast--muffins and danish's were good bakery quality.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

Cute and comfortable

The ceiling creaked when people upstairs walked around. I didn’t know it was a motel until I got there. Breakfast was minimal. Not health conscious. The food and the staff at the restaurant next door weren’t great.

The room was big and the bed was very comfortable. Staff were pleasant and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2017

Loved the rooms had a view of the pool , and were also quiet clean and bright.

Just had one person give us incorrect info regarding the wine tasting and almost missed being there to go. She should’ve apologized, didn’t even acknowledge her mistake.

Everyone was so nice and helpful, friendly. Loved they had a shuttle service for wine tastings and even took us to and from the reception.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2017

Nice clean room.

Nice clean room. Even the carpet was clean. My only complaint was the toilet was so low I had trouble standing up. I know children need something lower to the ground, but wow! It was really low.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

Overall good experuence except for noisy neighbors

One way only parking lot is a bummer. Continental breakfast is a plus but not much to choose from. Ramada in Temecula has a wonderful one

Very clean and comfy.. staff was very pleasant and accomodating

• Reviewed: November 11, 2017

We had a wonderful stay!

Pea Soup Andersen’s is one of our go to spots when the wife and I are traveling to/through the area. We’ve stayed in Santa Ynez, Chumash and Solvang and those areas are wonderful but for a nice change we opt with PSA. Not to mention Booking.com consistently has great rates for PSA. The area has a lot to offer such as: easy access to the 101 freeway, an Albertsons market, a CVS, Starbucks, many fast food & sit down restaurants, movie theater and my favorite Food and Beer Empire “Firestone Walker Brewing Company”! The rooms are always clean, the restrooms spotless, the beds are comfy and an available fridge and microwave are good to have on hand. Anyways it’s a great place to stay!

• Reviewed: November 10, 2017

I forgot to mention your Continental breakfast was out of this world!!!

There was nothing we didn't like, we will definitely be back again in February & refer you to everyone!

This was the best hotel I've stayed in, & I have stayed in many all across the US, There was nothing that I needed. The only thing I can think of was the wifi password, I thought is would be available in room, had to call office. We absolutely loved our stay, & Vance made our stay especially special! He went out of his way gave us a tour of Solvang, showing us special places we should go for breakfast which was outstanding, on our way to Chumash Casino! Thanks for making our stay very special, we have awesome memories!!!

• Reviewed: November 9, 2017

Best Value for the price.

We had 2 rooms, one room smelled like a smoking room. The place was full so we didn't ask to relocate, however it was not an optimal resting place. Otherwise, everything was great.

The property was great as always. They always have a great staff and good danishes for breakfast. This is an annual vacation spot for us.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2017

A pleasant stay with better features than some of the other nearby lodging.

Room #103 was near the pool pump that made too much noise to keep the door open.

Convenient location near the original center of the town. Desk clerk at check-in was extremely friendly and made sure I could park my motorcycle outside the office. The room size was typical for such places, and the small bathroom windows up front helped to soften the street noise. A large sliding glass door in the back led directly to the pool & hot tub/spa. In-room fridge & microwave were both useful. Strong wi-fi signal. A cold breakfast was included (pastries & juice). As a motel guest, I got a discount for the restaurant next door.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2017

We'd stay there again if we were going to another concert.

Close to the freeway & not the greatest view from our room, but worth the convenience & low rate for our purpose.

We were going to a concert at nearby Chumash casino & chose this place because of its location & reasonable rate. The front desk guy was very nice & they had a shuttle service (him) that took us to the venue & picked us up after the concert. It cost $10 extra but well worth not having to drive & worry about parking. They also had a decent pool which I used twice.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

Good price performer in the area

There don't seem to be any nice restaurants near the hotel. You really have to drive to Solvang, Santa Ynez, or Los Olivos.

This hotel is a bargain compared to the hotels just a couple of miles away in Solvang. The rooms were bigger than we expected and very nice. The hotel was quiet. They served Danish, coffee and juice in the morning. Not extensive, but good. The location is good if you're planning to go to Los Olivos as it's very close to the freeway.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2017

Great place with great customer service.

Coffee was very bitter.

The staff members were very friendly and offered information about the area and shuttles to Solvang. Great customer service. The bath room was very clean and remodeled.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

facility was fairly up to date and clean.

I checked in at 2PM. Got there initially around 1205 PM to check in. they told us to come back at 2 PM for check in. When they checked me in, I went to the room and the room has not been cleaned. It took them additional 1 hour to clean the room. In meantime, I was roasting under the sun for an hour near the pool supervising my kids. The front desk didn't offer me any incentive or apology when I called them to inform the room was not cleaned. They seemed just shrug their shoulder as to " what do you want us to do about it?" I was the one who offered to go out for an hour for the cleaning crews to come in and clean the room. Was not very happy about the whole check in situation. The room was left dirty along with no toilet paper and no towel. Also left over food in the refregerator.

facility was fairly up to date and clean. was impressed with the pool and miniature golf area. In addition, breakfast gazebo for coffee, toast, muffins, and juices.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2017

Have stayed here before--may go elsewhere next time through.

Paper-thin walls and ceiling--heard every sound. Coffee maker didn't work. Freezer thawed my ice packs and leaked all over refrigerator. Breakfast provided was very slim.

Location near Solvang

• Reviewed: October 14, 2017

All in all it was a nice room. The staff were very nice also.

The tv was very small and the menu for their restaurant was way out dated. Especially the prices.

I stayed st Chumash casino and resort the night before. It’s suppose to be a 4star hotel. You get a lot more at Pea Soup than Chumash. At Pea Soup you get wifi, fridge, microwave, blow dryer, iron and board, coffee pot, breakfast plus a pool, putting green and Bocce ball areas! All for half the rate of the other! You don’t get any of that except the pool, wifi, iron and board at the other.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2017

Not worth the money!

Hotel room was spotless except for the "ants" in the bathroom sink! Desk employess, both at check in/check out were NOT friendly. Mattress was hard (but that could be because we have a Tempurpedic @ home). Pillows NOT acceptable at all; lousy. Continental breakfast NOT healthy; if they are not going to give granola bars/fruit; STOP the pastries; keep coffee/tea/juices!

We lived in this area for over 28 yrs & had never stayed here; although eaten several times @ the restaurant. Hotel room was spotless except for the "ants" in the bathroom sink! Excellent location; room adequate size. Nice pool, hot tub.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

Just a roadside motel, do not expect more

Decor is a bit worn. The walls in the bathroom and the curtains were dirty and stained. Do not expect much privacy if you're getting a room facing the yard: there is a minigolf court and breakfast is served there as well. You can imagine families playing minigolf as of 7:30 a.m. ... We had a super loud fridge in our room as well, so comfy beds, but sleep could have been better.

This is just a roadside motel, so the standard is reflecting it. The rooms are spacious, the beds are comfortable. The amenities provided were also good: a set of cosmetics, a coffee maker in the room, a hair dryer and an iron - very useful for a longer stay. Convenient location in Santa Ynez Valley if you're on a wine-tasting trip.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

I stay at Pea Soup Andersens alot. They always deliver friendly service, comfortable accomidations!

Everything was great!

Room has fridge and microwave, just outside the sliding glass door was the breakfast house which serves food fresh daily, Pea Soup Restaurant is a 2 min. walk from the Hotel room.Very nice!