Reviews of Comfort Inn & Suites Little Rock Airport 3 stars

4301 East Roosevelt Road, Little Rock, AR 72206, USA

#24 of 58 hotels in Little Rock

For the most part very pleasant.

The girl who check us out was not pleasant. She was sitting in the lobby and ask me if I wanted a receipt. I told her yes and she roll her eyes and frown. After such a pleasant stay that experience with her was unpleasant.

The gentleman on the desk when we check in was very nice and friendly. The room itself was great, bed was comfortable and the room was clean. We ate at the Pub grill . Food was good and reasonable price. Very close to the airport. Serve a nice breakfast for early morning travelers.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Friendly front desk help, and the Lady who runs the kitchen...

We stayed on the first floor in room 123,not very clean. Hair on bathroom floor, and ring from juice bottle on floor at foot of bed

Friendly front desk help, and the Lady who runs the kitchen is always nice and helpful. The shuttle to the airport and leaving your car is very nice.

Wonderful Hotel

The hotel is close to the airport & the complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport was an added plus, as was the parking package. The staff & rooms were excellent! When we travel out of Little Rock, AR, we plan to only stay at Comfort Inn & Suites Littke Rock.

It was a big comfortable room for a great deal.
    • King Room with Two King Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Not a lot to do close to the hotel and hardly anything was open after 9 pm on a Saturday

The hotel is super nice and the staff was great. I even liked being that close to the airport so the kids could watch the planes

OUTSTANDING!!!

the facility, the breakfast, the lounge area, the staff was very professional, the bar. All of it.

I was blown away by this facility. The front desk staff was outstanding and the breakfast was amazing. Clean, homey feeling, it was glamourous. def. stay here again.

We were glad we chose this hotel and would choose it again if we were flying in or out of Littleroc.

The beds were too high. I am recovering from complete knee replacements. Jodee brought me a step stool. The chair is right in front of the air conditioner. We moved it.

Jodee was very helpful and friendly. She went out of her way to help us in several different things. Also we enjoyed the omelets.

Restful night of sleep, decent dinner, very convenient to airport for early flight!!!!!!

Everything was good on this trip!

I had an early flight and left before breakfast was served...the bed was very comfortable...BLT I had for supper was really good too!

Thanks for not only providing efficient access to the airport, but a pleasant one!!

Had freshly painted the elevator. Fumes were unpleasant. I understand the 'price of progress'. So..not a problem.

Breakfast started early - 4 AM! Shuttle available to meet our schedule when we finished breakfast.

Shuttle right there, happy hour food good, didn't have...

Everything was very nice, sorry, no vomsints

Shuttle right there, happy hour food good, didn't have to leave property, comfortable room, omelette bar great, would defiantly come back

Pleasant stay with a nice staff

Noise is always an issue. We had a dog barking in the hallway and for some reason, we always have stompers in the room above.

Very nice. Liked the fact that breakfast was earlier than normal. We always take an early flight and normally we miss breakfast because it doesn't start until after we leave.

There were plenty of choices.

The beds were like four feet off the ground, made it a struggle to get into for short people.

There were plenty of choices. The cooked to my choice omelets were nice to have instead of the regular breakfast items. The staff came by and checked on you. Biscuits and gravy and fresh cut fruit topped off the meal. The nightly plate lunch was a bonus.

Will Definitely Stay Here Again

We had no issues at all with the accommodations. Unfortunately we were not able to try out the breakfast to give a report due to a very early flight.

The hotel was close to the airport, but not noisy at all. The rooms were nice & clean. The bed was very comfortable. The free shuttle to & from the airport was excellent. The parking package was very affordable & appreciated, especially compared to the long term parking at the airport.

Hotel accommodation were great, shuttle service and late evening(11pm) check in
    • King Room with Two King Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Didn’t like that that breakfast ceased operations earlier than advertised.... was looking forward to participating but was unable to do so due to it shutting down early.

The room was enormous! Exceeded expectations... Free shuttle service from airport appreciated so much!

Best place to stay close to the airport!

No fridge or microwave, but imagine most of the time most folks are there just overnight so no biggie. I ended up being there 2 nights due to rain/flooding forecast at the place I was scheduled to stay the night before.

Staff very professional and friendly, especially at front desk! Couldn't be any closer to airport unless you were sleeping on the runway but did not have any issue with noise--I actually asked for a Quiet Room which turns out to face the airport (other side is by highway). Drive around back for parking, there's a door back there too. Rooms comfy, good size, super clean! Nice to have the little store that had many different items. Little bar was nice, especially the happy hour! Was nice to take a little wine back to room after a long drive! Lots of comfy pillows, both hard & soft! Very close to a Waffle House or Krogers (supermarket). Nice big TV, lots of channels!

A very good stay!

The receptionist at check in was very nice, our room was clean, we received a text at check in to welcome us & if we needed anything. We had breakfast and the breakfast was wonderful, we had a made to order omelette, that was amazing!! A wonderful stay, I would recommend this hotel.

So so

I had a room on the first floor facing the parking lot and you could not close the drapes. So I had the light from the parking lot shining in the window all night.

It was right at the airport

The location relative to my destination.

The room and services were overpriced. The breakfast was unpalatable. The eggs were not warm and only having one kitchen appliance forced people to crowd in the kitchen. I was unable to eat it even when really hungry. The shower was lukewarm and I found hair in the ice bucket. I didn't complain because I have previously and no one cares. The staff were too busy taking smoke breaks at night to wait on other customers. The two female night shift employees like to watch patrons and laugh at them openly when they think they can't be seen. My final receipt was not under my door. I had to get it from the desk at checkout. The desk attendant pointed out this was not common practice, but I never found out why I didn't get it under my door. I've stayed all over the world, but this hotel was very overpriced and offered little amenities.

The location relative to my destination. The exercise room was just down the hall.

left with no shower

shower would not drain tub filled with scum water vanity sink had dirt ring around rim under granite top overflow vent was black no tooth brushing in this place

Negative: Could never find staff at the desk.
    • King Room with Two King Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Negative: Could never find staff at the desk... had to wait to check in and out! I had to hunt someone down! Positive: Room was huge and clean. Beds were comfortable. Close to airport.

Relaxing night before boarding plane.

The added feature of omelets to the breakfast menu is an excellent idea; however, the cook has not acquired the art of preparing them.

The complimentary care package given upon arrival.

Near where my conference was held.

They were resurfacing and striping the parking lots so parking was VERY limited. When I checked into my room I was overwhelmed with a sour/mildew smell. The shower curtain was mildew smelling. It was quickly changed when complained which took care of the smell.

Near where my conference was held. Easy to get to. Surprisingly no noise of airport which I expected.

Just that we were able to book last minute to be able to get...
    • King Room with Two King Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Well booked the reservation for a 2 king beds suite with a pull out sofa. When we arrived within 15 minutes of booking they only had queens available and still charged the same price. Didn't think that was right. Also had most of parking lot blocked off and we were pulling a boat. They did let us stay parked at front door so that turned out ok.

Just that we were able to book last minute to be able to get a good nights sleep and then breakfast before finishing another 12 hour drive to our destination.

My coffee pot in the room had a used coffee disk in the...

My coffee pot in the room had a used coffee disk in the coffee well that had been there a while and was disgusting. The room and the halls had a sickening smell. Couldn't pinpoint what it was, but when I moved the pillows away from my face (I always travel with my own pillow), I couldn't smell it as strong. The room was small compared to those I have stayed in before. The heavy drapes didn't shut to keep out the bright lights outside the hotel and from the airport. I have stayed in Comfort Inn and Suites about 4-5 times, and this is the first one that I didn't feel was really up to standard. I usually rate them excellent, but not this one.

Great overnight stay

l

I really enjoyed my overnight stay. Transportation to and from Little Rock Airport was wonderful: no waiting. The freshly made omelette for breakfast was an amazing surprise, and it was included in the cost of the room. Since my flight arrived late in the evening, I did not have a chance to use/explore any of the facilities.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

When paying a $25 pet fee, I expect that the grounds around...

When paying a $25 pet fee, I expect that the grounds around the facility would be periodically cleaned for pet feces. It is quite apparent that that is not part of your $25 pet service. The grounds were horribly filthy with pet feces, everywhere. You are very naive to think that the pet owners would pick up after their pets, as I did anyway. I won't return.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Convenient and adequate

The place is a bit tired - looks worn. For example the floorboard in the elevator is missing.

Breakfast included hashbrowns. Location was so convenient.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Booked this hotel due to the restaurant however when I...

Booked this hotel due to the restaurant however when I arrived the restaurant was shut due to renovations. There was no notification of this before arrival or upon arrival. At check in I was told the restaurant would be open at 4pm. It was 6pm before I was told it wasn't opening! After not eating all day and expecting a meal at the hotel before an early morning flight I was not impressed.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Awesome staff and excellent upgrades!

A guest was smoking on my floor. :-(

Kendall was awesome. She moved me to another room immediately when my bathtub drain wouldn't plug. And she even checked out the new room first to be sure that one worked. The upgrades made to the rooms since my last stay were fabulous! The room was fresh and modern. All the staff is very friendly.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

Best Deal and 100% CLEAN

nothing, we have made this our stop every time we visit family in little rock to and from the airport.

It's a GREAT downhome place 1 mile from the airport, nice folks, free buffet, and a mini store with microwaveable stuff in case you get in very late.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Very nice hotel, friendly and efficient check in and out. Shuttle service to the airport was quick.

I was well pleased with everything. No complaints.

Very surprised at the variety of breakfast items and that it was available very early in the morning since I had an early flight. Delicious cooked to order omelette, great selection.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Adequate, but parts need upgraded.

The 5th floor hallway and our room smelled musty when we arrived. The bathroom was small but adequate.

The bed was comfy, the room was quiet and and breakfast was very good.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

The ac in our original room was broken, so they had to...
    • King Room with Two King Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The ac in our original room was broken, so they had to switch our room to a smaller room. Since the new room was smaller, we should have bee given a discount.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Perfect for what we need

I love the mattresses and pillows. The bathroom was immaculate. Nice and close to airport for an early flight.

I WILL USE THIS FACILITY AGAIN AND AGAIN

n/a

Didn't eat the eggs

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

I’ll be back!

It was all fantastic!

Happy hour and shuttle service

Great overnight stop
    • King Room with Two King Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Great value with breakfast included

Little Rock motel
    • King Room with Two King Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Late coming in and went past it

Decent area..

Friendly staff, great breakfast.

The only negative I can think of was the electricity went out for a couple of hours.

We travel with a pet and they are pet friendly.

Would definitely recommend for pets.

No pool.

Super pet friendly. Breakfast was fantastic. Staff was friendly and helpful. Computer/printer very convenenient.

We had to take our exchange student to the airport and was very close by.

Breakfast was awesome, staff was very friendly and ver convient to the airport.

How close it was to the airport and to gave easy excess to...

The smell in the hallway.

How close it was to the airport and to gave easy excess to the interstate

This was our third stay on our trip east. A reliable expierence.

The availability of a restaurant in house. And the proximity to the highway.

just great!!!

The friendliness of the staff, the breakfast,loved the comfort of the room.

Every time we fly out.

A little worn.

The room is comfy. Little cafe/bar is nice. Staff is great!

The food, while limited was excellent.

No designated outdoor smoking area. In back would be fine.

The food, while limited was excellent.

Sink and water pressure, no drain in sink, no dial tone on...

Sink and water pressure, no drain in sink, no dial tone on phone, plug in in lamps did not work.

Not enjoyable. We spent less on a stay at the Drury Inn that was so much nicer and quiet.

It was noisy in our room & the room smelled musty.

The staff were nice, especially the folks that prepared breakfast.

Great!

Great omletts! Staff very friendly

Loved everything about this hotel and will definately stay there again when traveling early
    • King Room with Two King Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Bed was great, breakfast was great, the room was very clean and comfortable, and the shuttle to the airport was handy with no waiting.

Front desk staff very pleasant and helpful.

Front desk staff very pleasant and helpful. Really comfortable beds!

Nice place.

Can't think of a thing.

Clean comfortable. Friendly staff. Closed to airport. Can leave your car if you're flying out.

Nice stay

Nothing really.

Location, comfort, nice breakfast Can leave your car if flying out.

Good value. Close to airport.

Excellent stay!

Breakfast was amazing, staff was very helpful and friendly

Loved it

Everything was great

It is a nice place to stay in

No sink in bathroom

Big and comfortable beds

Great stay!

No pool. Kids were disappointed

Great price, great location and didn't hear any planes at night!

Comfort Inn. Little Rock

It was what I needed

They put out excellent cookies and milk in the evening

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Room AC did not work well.

Room AC did not work well. Room was warm and musty.

convenience to airport.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

convenience to airport. Nice welcoming lobby staff. Nice room.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Great hotel to stay at!!

Breakfast was wonderful and the beds were VERY COMFORTABLE!! ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE PILLOW TOP MATTRESSES!!

The night bar tender is a extraordinary lovely person .....

The bed was so comfortable.

The bed was so comfortable.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

DIDNT Go Out

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Staff is great, rooms are clean, area not so safe.
    • King Room with Two King Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

That I requested not to be near elevator and my room was directly next to elevator.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Neighbors across the hall brought in a dog and threw his...

Neighbors across the hall brought in a dog and threw his mess in a plastic bag into the hall. Not picked up when I left the following morning!

wonderful hotel stay

The bed was really comfortable. The breakfast was excellent.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

Convenient location for my overnight in Little Rock.

Price was a lot higher than I am accustomed to paying.

The location is great and a quick trip by hotel shuttle. Very responsive staff!

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Stay at Comfort Inn

Not within walking distance of places to eat. Had no vehicle was droppped off

Comfort

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Property condition was worn

Property condition was worn

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

comfy bed , lots of space , nice sheets

comfy bed , lots of space , nice sheets

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Comfort Inn Little Rock airport. Meh.

Tiny room with bathroom sink in bedroom.

TV was ok.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Our holiday visit

The staff was very helpful and made our stay comfortable. My two yr old granddaughter enjoyed the visit and seeing all the decorations in the lobby.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

Good convenient hotel

Staff were helpful and the hotel was what I needed to catch an early flight - I will go back again